He Who Hunts ((18+)) Yuka-kun & Arekushisu.

Кitty

Chiharu woke feeling the side of the bed getting cold. He stood and pulled on vlad's shirt that he had by the bed. It hung to his thighs. He padded down the hall to the kitchen. He wiped his eyes and smiled going to Vlad who was in the kitchen.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

Vlad smiled. "Chiharu did I awake you?" Vlad handed you a plate full of pancakes. "Here. I made it with the cardboards box magic."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chiharu giggled and he kissed Vlad's cheek going past him to get milk. "No you didnt the be got cold and i couldnt sleep anymore." He said going back to the table and sitting down

"Oh, okay." Vlad leaned across the table and kissed you. Vlad then returned to cooking more. Once Vlad was done. Vlad sat down and ate with you. Vlad's pancakes stacked high.

chiharu smiled and finished fast watching vlad eat. He picked up his plate and went to the sink. "Nn...you sleep well?" he asked looking over his shoulder. "You passed out on me last night." He giggled lgihtly setting the plate in the dishwasher.

"Sorry was tired." Vlad then was done and set it in the sink. Vlad walked to the door stopping so suddenly.

Vlad then vanished. Someone walked to the door. In heels the person kicked down the door. "I am the mighty Queen Siah! Queen of all vampires!" She starred at you smiling.

Chiharu's ears flicked down and he turned on his cute engine. "A-ah...how may i help you?" he asked looking at the woman. He didnt know why Vlad had ditched him but now he was mad.

"Chiharu you shall be punished! For falling in love with Vladimir! Vladimir shall be killed for breaking the vampire rules!" Siah grabbed you. "Don't think I'm stupid. I'm the one who froze Vlad and took him away if that's what your asking."

Chiharu's ears flattened. "You took him?!?" He said struggling against her hands a growl coming out of his mouth loud. His claws came out and sunk into her hand making blood come up. "Give him back!" He yelled and bit her hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu's ears flattened. "You took him?!?" He said struggling against her hands a growl coming out of his mouth loud. His claws came out and sunk into her hand making blood come up. "Give him back!" He yelled and bit her hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Siah looked at you and smiled. Siah strangled you until you passed out cold. Siah ordered her men to take you with Vlad in his cell.

Chiharu grabbed at the womans hands around his neck scratching them up. He coughed and his eyelids fell. He passed out and it went dark. He wanted to see Vlad before he died. He thought for sure he would die to the hands of this woman.

Vlad layed in the corner. Shadows lashing out at the one who opened the gate. "Here is your beloved Chiharu." Siah smirked. "Soon you'll be mine." Siah tossed Vlad back in the corner. Vlad hit the wall harshly. Vlad layed there tied in a bundle.

Chiharu grunted hitting the floor hard and he whimpered. Red marks were on his neck showing the woman had hurt him bad. He didnt know if he could talk or not. He shivered but he didnt open his eyes til the cell closed and the lights moved away letting him know the woman had left. He was confused about what she had said telling Vlad he would be hers. He regretted never doing it with Vlad unsure if he would live. Knowing if the woman wanted Vlad then she would get rid of him. He was waiting for his punishment.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu grunted hitting the floor hard and he whimpered. Red marks were on his neck showing the woman had hurt him bad. He didnt know if he could talk or not. He shivered but he didnt open his eyes til the cell closed and the lights moved away letting him know the woman had left. He was confused about what she had said telling Vlad he would be hers. He regretted never doing it with Vlad unsure if he would live. Knowing if the woman wanted Vlad then she would get rid of him. He was waiting for his punishment.

Vlad shivered crying. "I'm sorry Chiharu for dragging you into this...." Vlad got up using his air magic to make him lean against the wall. Red and bruise marks covered his body. Vlad was naked.

Chiharu slowly pulled his broken body up and he looked at Vlad noting he was naked. He stood and limped over to him pulling him to him and kissing him hard. He let out a soft whimper not saying anything other than it.

"I'll be fine Chiharu, don't worry." Vlad kissed you back. Lifting his tied hands and putting it behind your neck. "I'll find a way out..." Siahs voice came faint from the vent up high.

Chiharu looked up and he stopped kissing him. "V-vlad.." his voice cut off and he coughed. It hurt. He lifted his hands and he slipped his hands into Vlads mouth cutting the rope on his fangs. He nodded and smiled pulling vlad's hands from behind him working at the knots.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu looked up and he stopped kissing him. "V-vlad.." his voice cut off and he coughed. It hurt. He lifted his hands and he slipped his hands into Vlads mouth cutting the rope on his fangs. He nodded and smiled pulling vlad's hands from behind him working at the knots.

Vlad jerked his hands away. "No Chiharu your going to get hurt worse." Vlad got up as Siah arrived. "Well, well, what do we have here?" Siah commanded her men to take Vlad out. Then Siah quickly locked the door behind her. Not letting you escape.

Chiharu ran to the door and looked at vlad leaving trying to call out unable too. He cried. He looked around spotting a gaurd on the side with the keys. He sighed knowing the only way out. He whistled to him and he turned looking at him. Chiharu flattened his ears and he looked up at the man cutely making small noises. The man smiled and he reached down petting him. He purred inside literally wanting to rip his arm off. "Hey cutie." He said opening the cell and walking in. Chiharu smiled.

Siah starred at you. "Guard take Chiharu instead... i have more business with him." Siah put on her gloves and grabbed you tieing your hands to the table. "Give me the stick." Vlad's eyes widen as he heard the 'stick' being called.

Chiharus eyes grew wide hearing the womans voice. He was hoping she had left so he could seduce the gaurd. He nodded and he threw him down at the table as she tied him up. He saw Vlad in the corner and his eyes got wider. They were going to beat him infront of his lover. He sturgled making red marks on his wrists.