He Who Hunts ((18+)) Yuka-kun & Arekushisu.

Кitty

"Yes I guess. Is the clothes done yet?" Vlad looked up and kissed you. Then got up and walked to the dryer naked. Vlad looked in the dryer. Seeing the clothes go in circles.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

Chiharu smiled and followed him to the dryer. "They are almost done." says hugging Vlad's waist kissing his chest. He missed him and it wasnt like he didnt want to touch him. He just didnt want to lose him to anything or anyone.

Vlad smiled and sat against the dryer. "You love me to Chiharu?" Vlad hugged you and kissed your forehead.

chiharu leaned against his chest looking up at him. A blush spread across his cheeks, "M-maybe." He said dodging the question. He didnt know himself if he loved him or not but he did care alot about him.

Vlad got up and got into his warm clothes and sat back down. "Warm?" Vlad smiled as he looked at the ceiling. Vlad hugged you. "Do you love me Chiharu?" Vlad looked down at you waiting for an answer.

Chiharu looked away, "Y-yea....i think i love you..." He said confessing letting his feelings out. He knew if he didnt say them then Vlad would get upset with him then he wouldnt come home for many days. He smiled lightly, "Y-your okay with that right?" He asked looking up at Vlad.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu looked away, "Y-yea....i think i love you..." He said confessing letting his feelings out. He knew if he didnt say them then Vlad would get upset with him then he wouldnt come home for many days. He smiled lightly, "Y-your okay with that right?" He asked looking up at Vlad.

"I'm fine with it." Vlad smiled. Vlad kissed you deeply. Loving every second of it.

Chiharu kissed im back happily. He wrapped his arms around his neck finally accepting it and getting into the kiss for the first time. He smiled into the kiss and climbed onto Vlad's lap, he was cold and needed the warmth. When Vlad's hands came around his waist he sighed happily now that the cold air was off his bare back.

Vlad smiled happily. "You love me Chiharu." Vlad's got up and took you to the couch. And sat down. Then sat you in his lap. Vlad changed the channel to the cooking channel.

Chiharu smiled and got comfertable on Vlad's chest laying his head on his shoulder sighing happily. "Y-yea...i do..." he said pulling a blanket over himself.

Vlad hugged you. Watching the cooking channel. Vlad smacked his lips. Obviously hungry. "The steak....... it's b-b-bloody." Vlad's mouth leaked some salvia. Vlad starred hard and long at the bloody steak.

Chiharu giggled, "Vlad you hungry?" He asked about to get up. "What do you want? Pancakes, cereal,..." he started naming them off hoping the one thing he wanted the most didnt come out of his lips.

"Blood..... Chiharu I want blood...." Vlad got up and walked to the door stopping to get his shoes on. "You fine if I get some food?" Vlad starred at you.

Chiharu looked at him and nodded lightly walking over to him he leaned up on his tip toes and kissed him. "D-dont kill anyone Vlad...drink but dont kill..." He said stroking his cheek then returning to the floor with his ears flat as he waved at Vlad leaving the home.

Vlad left for a long time finding the right meal. Vlad didn't return home for dinner. Vlad sloped both lunch and dinner. Until it was after dinner. Vlad opened the door. Slamming it against the wall. Vlad shivered as bruises cover his body. Bite marks everywhere. Vlad was bleeding slot. His voice soft "I love...... y...." Vlad collapsed to the ground.

Chiharu had dinner and sat around the house waiting patiantly for Vlad to get back. He heard the door click open and he ran out to it seeing him on the floor. He saw the blood coming away in a puddle around him. Chiharu ran to him getting his pant legs wet in the blood. He pulled him into his arms and hugged him seeing the bite marks covering him. He slapped his cheek making him wake up. "V-vlad...take mine..." He said holding out his wrist for him. He wanted him to take it. "Do it Vlad i will be fine." he said a tear running down his cheek as he slipped his wrist into vlad's mouth. "I-i love you Vlad...y-you cant die yet...drink mine." He said pushing his wrist into his canines and making him drink it.

Vlad shoved it out. "No, I can't take your blood." Vlad weakly got up and walked to the bathroom. He opened the medicine cabinet. Vlad grabbed the first aid kit. "I love you to much to take your blood." Vlad slipped in his own blood. Vlad screamed in pain. Dropping the first aid kit as it cladered to the floor.

Chiharu followed him and heard him. "Vlad i love you to much to watch you die...just take mine i'm giving it to you." he said pulling his hands away from his arm and picking up the first aid kit. "Please...its the only thing i can do for you." He said his ears flat pleading with him through the look in his eyes. "I beleive you can stop yourself...and i'll be fine." He reashured.

"No." Vlad layed his head back exhausted. "I can't....t...." Vlad passed out. Soon the ambulance came. Along with the police. Vlad was picked up by the ambulance people. The police cam over to see you.

Chiharu chewed on his nails. When Vlad didnt accept him he was hurt and he called the cops after he passedout again. He sat at the hospital, he had taken a ride in the back of the ambulance with Vlad and was in the waiting room when the cops came by. They asked about where he went and who he talked to but Chiharu didnt have any answers. Not only that but one of the cops kept staring at him after he found out him and Vlad were a couple.

The doctor came by. "Chiharu you may see Vlad now. He's in room 18." The doctor then talked to the police.

When the doctor came Chiharu smiled and he walked down the hall leaving the cops behind him. He rushed down the hall to room 18 and he opened the door going straight to the bed. "Hey.." He said to the awake vlad. He sat in the chair next to the bed and grabbed his hand slipping his into Vlad's. "How you feeling?" he asked seeing the blood going into his arm.

Vlad looked at you. "I've been better." Vlad coughed and shuddered. "How you doing?" Vlad starred into your eyes tired. Vlad griped your hand slowly falling asleep. "Wanna sleep with me?"

Chiharu nodded, "I've been better." he said kicking off his shoes seeing it was dark out. He pulled off his coat and opened the blankets of Vlad's bed curling up on his side. "I-i thought you werent gonna make it..." he said putting his head on his chest gently making sure he doesnt hurt him.

Vlad put his other arm around your waist. Gently Vlad reached down and kissed your cheek. "I love you Chiharu-" Vlad drifted off in sleep.