He Who Hunts ((18+)) Yuka-kun & Arekushisu.

Кitty

Vlad took his towel off and grinned. "Here I come." Vlad thrusted in.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

Chiharu's eyes got wide feeling Vlad in him suddenly. He gripped his shoulders making claw marks. "O-ouch..." He whisperd out and he couldnt be able to do it. He was slightly like a virgin sill and he could feel himself strain to not cry out.

Vlad looked at you. "Everything okay?" Vlad gave you another good thrust and rested for you to answer.

Chiharu cried out a tear falling, "Gentle Vlad!" He said clawing his back. He really couldnt take it withought a stretch first but Vlad seemed like he didnt care.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu cried out a tear falling, "Gentle Vlad!" He said clawing his back. He really couldnt take it withought a stretch first but Vlad seemed like he didnt care.

"Okay, more slowly?" Vlad went in and out slowly but slightly harder. "Don't refuse me Chiharu... it'll only hurt more if you refuse me."

Chiharu didnt like the way he was talking to him. "Vlad...I dont like this." He said the feeling in him not hurting as much but he was still not likeing Vlad talking to him like he was a toy or he already belonged to him. He moaned lightly. "Dont treat me like a toy or a thing that is yours. I wont be with you if thats how it is." says looking up at Vlad his tears falling freely.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu didnt like the way he was talking to him. "Vlad...I dont like this." He said the feeling in him not hurting as much but he was still not likeing Vlad talking to him like he was a toy or he already belonged to him. He moaned lightly. "Dont treat me like a toy or a thing that is yours. I wont be with you if thats how it is." says looking up at Vlad his tears falling freely.

Vlad stopped. "I'm not, if you don't want this..... then say so..." Vlad looked to the side. Vlad then separated from you and sat on the bed. "Lets forget this happened okay? Vlad then got up and went to the bathroom. Then closed the door.

Chiharu looked at the closed door and tears fell freely. He got up and he went to the door and knocked on it. "Vlad...i'm sorry..." He said moving the handle feeling it wasnt locked and he opened it and walked to vlad his ears flat in apology.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu looked at the closed door and tears fell freely. He got up and he went to the door and knocked on it. "Vlad...i'm sorry..." He said moving the handle feeling it wasnt locked and he opened it and walked to vlad his ears flat in apology.

Vlad already sat down. Vlad's hands to his face. "Chiharu you don't need to be sorry..... I'm the one who should be sorry..... I was forcing it." Vlad looked at you.

Chiharu smiled lightly, "You werent focing me. I love you Vlad. You were just taking to fast...." He kissed his lips lightly and he stroked his hair calming him.

Vlad smiled and kissed you back. Then Vlad tickled you. "Heh, gonna get you." Vlad continued tickling you.

Chiharu giggled and he pushed on Vlads hands pushing him away. He moved trying to get away from him giggling louder hearing him.

Vlad chased after you slowly so Vlad won't cheat. Vlad followed you trying to tickle you. "I'm gonna get you!" Vlad smiled.

Chiharu ran into the bedroom and picked up a pillow and he threw it at vlad and he giggled again. He threw another and he walked to the closet on the other side of the bed. He giggled seeing Vlad going slower. His ears twitched and his tail flicking happily at his legs.

Vlad smiled broadly then disappeared. Vlad talked slowly. "I'll get you Chiharuuu..." Vlad's voice trailed off. Then Vlad smirked. "Chiharu don't be afaridddd...." Vlad's voice trailed off. Hands reached out of no where and tickled you from behind.

Chiharu looked around looking for vlad hearing his voice but not seeing him. He jumped and screamed it turning into a giggle when the hands that touched his sides tickled him. He ran from that corner and he looked around and giggled his tail flicking playfully. "Vlad...where are you?" he asked looking up at the cieling then back to the ground.

"No whereeee...." Vlad's voice shifted with your movements. Hands pushed you to the bed. Then tickled you from your back. "Heheeeee..." Vlad smiled getting out of his hiding spot and slowly dropping himself on you. "Here I am Chiharu."

Chiharu looked around and settling on the bed that he was pushed on. He looked up at Vlad when he fell on him and he giggled, "How did you do that?" He asked licking his cheek and giggling more.

Vlad smiled. "Simple. You have to be a vampire in order to disappear like I did." Vlad looked to the side then layed down. "I think we should go to sleep." Vlad slowly closed his eyes.

Chiharu looked at Vlad and his tail fell and his ears flattened. The smile that was on his face was now gone as he nodded and laied beside him. He didnt know why but he was slightly dissipointed.

Vlad seemed to instantly fall asleep. From running, sex, just about everything. Vlad murrmered. "Chiharu ......I .... love....you....a-" Vlad was asleep.

Chiharu looked at Vlad and sighs curling up next to him. He dozed off and smiled lightly. He was happy just really dissapointed in it.

~~Next day~~

Vlad awoke and dashed silently down stairs and started cooking. Realizing he had no clothes. Vlad went silently and got his clothes on. Vlad then dashed silently down stairs. Vlad continued cooking.

Chiharu moved in his sleep and sighed lightly feeling the warmth next to him but no vlad.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu moved in his sleep and sighed lightly feeling the warmth next to him but no vlad.