The Prince and the Vampire "Tutor" (Strawberry Yumi & Castleofbones) 18+

Strawberry Yumi

"I don't care. I don't fucking like it. You touch me with that thing again and I swear..." His eyes widened when he saw the male come closer to him once more. He braced himself and pressed back against Luka, tightening around Luka in the process, as he waited for the shock to hit him. Only, it didn't. Fuck, toys were so pointless when there were two guys. You have a dick, use it, not some shitty, plastic dildo. That was his mindset, anyway. He could understand some uses for toys, like vibrators, but he much preferred it when another man was inside of him. Not some cold plastic thing.

This seemed to be the only time he was thankful that Luka was so obsessed with him. Even if it did cause the male to become angry with Zak, something he was certain would come to bite him in the ass later. Oh well, for now he enjoyed this little moment with Luka, something that would no doubt be ruined in a matter of time. He relaxed as he leaned against Luka, so glad that he hadn't been shocked, but that definitely much have sucked for Luka. To please him Aiden gave him a moment before he began to lift his hips. He lowered onto him soon after, riding the male. "Does that feel good?" He asked him softly.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Castleofbones

• Strawberry Yumi

"Profoundly satisfying" Luka whispered in Aiden's ear before turning his attention to Zak who was making the right choice and leaving Luka and Aiden in the room alone.

"ahhh... Tighten up a bit, I'm about to cum. " Luka huffed, speeding up the thrusting of his hips and matching his rhythm with Aiden's.

Aiden felt quite relieved when Zak was finally gone. He had a nice cock but after being threatened he was forced to act around Luka. He couldn't tell him what happened. No matter, right now Luka was making him feel good and he focused solely on that. "Mn, good~." He began to pick up the pace, riding him a bit faster now. Hearing the male was about to come he complied, tightening around him as he continued to ride him. His head tilted back, resting it against Luka's shoulder as he felt close himself. His moans became louder until he finally came, tightening up even more around the male under him.

"Mm... There, you collected your favor. Happy now~?" He asked with a small smile after they both finished. He just wanted to ensure they were done and he wouldn't expect anymore surprises.

"Yes, very happy right now" Luka said, lifting Aiden off of him and placing him on the bed. Luka then laid down beside him and hugged Aiden.

"I can't believe I have you all to myself now" Luka murmured softly.

He started to stroke Aiden's hair, running his fingers through his silky brown locks.

Aiden let Luka move him. He got comfortable where he laid and he leaned against Luka when he moved beside him. The warmth felt nice and he was able to relax finally, closing his eyes and resting there with the male. That unfortunately didn't last long. He first assumed the male meant that Zak was gone so they could be alone together. But he felt that wasn't the case. "...What do you mean by that?" He asked him, nervous about the answer. He stared up at him, eager to know yet at the same time he just wanted things to stay quiet, especially when Luka began petting him. But if he was in trouble he had to know.

"I mean that I'm going to make sure that no one but me and those I allow can touch you. If that means I have to lock you up in this place to make sure that you don't go looking for other men so be it. Everyone thinks you're dead so they are not even looking for you. I do hope I won't have to chain you up and lock you in this room, I don't want to make your life uncomfortable in any way. I mean if you behave I'll even take you on trips like the one we had to the café today" Luka explained

"Oh and what was you trying to say about Zak earlier on?"

Aiden's eyes narrowed as Luka spoke, explaining to him what he meant. Fuck, he knew it wasn't good. This bastard... "What the fuck, Luka? ..Why the hell are you doing this? I know you're obsessed with me but you'd want to keep me locked up here and keep me miserable?" With no freedom. Oh, no... Everyone thought he was dead. Even his family! "You can't do this, Luka. Come on, let me go." He wasn't going to stay here as a hostage. He wasn't going to let it happen again. He tried to move away from Luka, though he paused when the male asked him about earlier. ...Should he say it? Zak said he would kill him if he said anything. "It's nothing, forget about it."

...Actually. He began thinking about it now, contemplating if he should have something happen to someone who threatened him. Just like that asshole who wanted that ransom back then. Zak was the closest thing to that man, and knowing Luka he would do something about it. In a way Aiden felt as if he would be getting revenge. "Actually, remember earlier in Zak's office when you found Zak on top of me? He forced me to blow him. He tried to cover up the scent of his semen by making me bleed." That should do it.

"Let you go? Never! You can't talk me into letting you go. Anyway as I said, You'll have plenty of freedom if you behave. I just don't want you to sleep with any other men. I'll satisfy all of your needs. So there is no need for you to sleep with other men" Luka explained, snuggle=ing closer to Aiden.

"And as for Zak, you don't have to worry about a thing. He disobeyed my orders and he shall pay. He even had the nerve to hide it from me. You won't see him for a very long time, I assure you" Luka then released Aiden from his grasp and got up.

"I'm going to deal with him now. Please stay here and pretend you don't hear the screams and shouts" Luka smiled cruelly and selected a sword from the mount on the wall. He examined the blade and once he was happy with his choice, exited the room, locking it behind him.

"He also threatened to kill me if I ever said anything to you." He added on, nearly forgetting that huge detail. There, now his revenge would be perfect. He wasn't happy with Luka wanting to keep him there. All because he didn't want any other man to touch him? Or for him to touch another man. Ugh, what a creep. He rolled his eyes when Luka snuggled closer to him. Huh, so Luka ordered Zak to not touch him? Must be why he was threatened. He was pleased to hear that he wouldn't have to see him ever again. That would definitely be for the best, he thought.

He felt better when the male let go of him and he scooted back, leaning against the pillows comfortably. Ah, good, Luka was going to deal with Zak~. "Good, I won't listen so go do what you have to." He told him, more than pleased with how things were turning out. Seeing the male reach for a sword Aiden couldn't help but grin. Oh, he was evil. He loved what he was seeing, only that faded and he began to feel worry when the door was locked. ...Fuck, he was trapped in the room. He wasn't even able to think of how he could have attempted to escape since he was so excited about Zak getting fucked over. He figured Luka was thinking exactly that, where Aiden would attempt to escape, which was why he even locked the door. Damn it. He let out a sigh and he laid there, listening in to what he knew would be a violent display. He just couldn't see it which was a disappointment.

It didn't take Luka long to find Zak as he was downstairs in his office. He walked into the office, without knocking, and simply ordered Zak "Stand and move into the center of the room"

With a look of pure terror, Zak nodded and obeyed. He didn't want to make this any worse than it was. When he had moved the the center of the room, face to face with Luka, Zak noticed the sword in his hands.

NOT GOOD Zak thought to himself. Aiden must of told him .

"Face the other way" There was little emotion in Luka's voice which told Zak that he was so angry that it didn't even show.

Even so, Zak done as he was told. No use in making it any worse for myself. He'll probably hurt me enough to kill ann ordinary human so it will be extremely painful but he won't kill me. I hope.

Zak then felt a deep burning sensation as he was cut across his back from his left shoulder to his right half of his lower back. Zak screamed at the pain. The wound was deep, not like the wounds Luka had given Aiden earlier. Zak fell to his knees at the pain.

"Stand and face me now"

With all of his strength , Zak managed to stand up and turn to face Luka.

Luka then thrust the sword into Zak's stomach, as far as it could go. Zak sent out yet another cry of pain. Since Luka had thrust the sword forward, he had moved in close to Zak.

"Don't disobey me again. I don't want you around for a while. Disappear." Luka whispered in Zak's ear before pulling the sword out and leaving the room with Zak collapsed in the middle, bleeding heavily

The sounds Aiden heard excited him, although not to the point of arousal. It was a different kind of excitement. Zak was getting hurt, and it sounded bad. Did he truly want the male to die? Perhaps, in a way he reminded him of that creep who kidnapped him and Jack. That man didn't deserve to still be alive after what he had done to them.

After a while of being in the room he finally stood and moved over to the door. He didn't care that he was naked, if he could get out he would be able to get up to that guest room that had his clothes in it. He examined the door and the knob, trying it to see if it would unlock. Of course he expected nothing else than it staying locked. He played with the knob, trying some things to get it opened. After a few attempts he decided to try something else. Glancing around the room he looked over the few visible weapons that were around. Nothing would unlock the door quietly, he didn't want Luka knowing what he was doing. He would rather be found up in the guest room, clothed, than how he was now. Finding something small he grabbed it and shoved it through the hole in the doorknob, jiggling it around to attempt to unlock it. He continued to try that, praying it would unlock.

After Luka walked out of the room, he headed upstairs, planning on taking a shower in the bathroom past Zak's room.

However, as he past Zak's room he heard scraping and scratching on the door. Curious, Luka unlocked and opened the door to find Aiden with a small knife in his hand. Swiftly taking the knife out of Aiden's hand he said

"Nice try but you'd need two of them to open this door. One to hold the latch, the other to move the trigger" Luka explained. He then threw the sword into the middle of the room, before asking Aiden.

"I was about to just freshen up and wipe this blood off of me. Do you fancy a bath?"

Hearing footsteps approach the door he ceased his activities, though the one on the other side of the door knew something suspicious was going on. He jumped back when the door sprung open and he stared up at Luka, the knife still in hand. Oh, fuck. He could easily attack Luka... But the thought left him when the knife was grasped out of his hand. Damn it. He hadn't said a word to Luka until he heard the male ask him something. Did he really want to bathe together with Luka? He was feeling sweaty... He was just glad he wasn't in trouble for attempting to escape the room. Not like he would have gotten far, anyway. If he had managed to get the door open at that time Luka would have been right there to catch him. All the male did was tell him what he should have been doing to escape, something he hadn't figured out while he was doing it.

He caught sight of the bloodied sword being thrown toward the middle of the room, his eyes wide for a moment before he could even respond to the male - something that would probably seem odd to Luka, although the man would probably assume he wasn't expecting that. Holy shit... He actually did it. ...Did Luka actually kill Zak? Or just badly hurt him? That sure was a lot of blood. Not wanting to remind himself of a similar situation he was in not too long ago he refused to look at the blade a second time and he walked past Luka, nodding in response to his question. "Sure, I could use a bath." The male could show him where the bathroom was.

"Right this way then" Luka said walking out of the door but blocking the corridor leading to the stairs, instead he pointed to the only other door down the corridor. Luka knew that Aiden wouldn't be able to escape him but he didn't want to give him the chance either.

One they entered the bathroom Luka locked the door behind him. While Aiden could open it himself, It would take him time and Luka could easily catch him before he escaped.

In the bathroom itself there was a bath with enough space for 12 people to bathe in. It was already full of steaming hot, scented water. The rest of the room had racks of towels and the walls were covered in floor to ceiling length mirrors.

"I forgot how vain Zak was..." Luka muttered when he looked at the mirrors. Then he noticed how much blood he was covered in.

"Wow... It's like I'm the one who was stabbed- not Zak" Luka then noticed that Aiden was looking down at the floor

"Are you ok?" Luka asked

The only option Aiden found to leave was suddenly blocked by Luka's body. Fuck this. He wanted to bathe, but still, it was bullshit how he was suddenly a hostage now. Not again... Aiden refused to look directly toward Luka, not wanting to see all of the blood and be reminded of what happened not too long ago. Aiden entered the bathroom first, his only exist blocked by Luka once again and the door was locked. Well, at least it was locked on the inside and not outside. He could easily escape, the timing would just be bad and he had to worry about Luka grabbing him before he could even manage to unlock the damn door.

The bathroom's interior was a bit surprising, the water was already filled which was nice, but there were lots of mirrors and he could smell something sweet. Something that was meant to be relaxing. The tub itself was quite big, fitting a large amount of people no doubt. Good, he would be able to keep away from Luka...at times. He knew the male would want him to say close to him. ...Shit, Zak had been stabbed after all. Was he dead? And would they be staying there at Zak's even when the man was gone? All of those servants weren't either of theirs, but he felt Luka wouldn't care. A servant was a servant, but Aiden preferred the ones his parents hired and the ones he grew up with over many strangers.

He couldn't face Luka, the smell of the blood was just enough to remind him it was there. He felt almost sick and he kept his gaze down toward the floor. Even when the male spoke up, questioning his current state, he still didn't look. He only headed for the bath, wanting to wash up quickly so he could leave. "I'm fine. Let's just get this over with."

Luka striped off his clothes and slipped into the bath with Aiden. The temperature was just right for Luka who tended to like hot baths and showers.

Luka quickly ducked his head under the water to wash his hair of the blood that had somehow managed to splatter up to his face. One he had rinsed the blood off of himself, Luka ordered "Aiden come and sit between my legs"

The water was a bit too warm for Aiden's tastes, but he knew soon it would get comfortable. He stayed on his side in a little corner, keeping to himself as he wrapped his arms around his legs, hugging them close. He looked over to Luka when he entered the bath next, watching as he dunked his head into the water to remove the blood. The water was tinted red from that action and Aiden felt more inclined to staying just where he was.

The commanding tone he heard made Aiden narrow his eyes, was Luka really using that on him? His Prince? ...Shit, everyone thought he was dead. He highly doubted that Luka would still do as he said he would. Like hell he would send a letter to his family saying that he was still alive and well, not after what he told him earlier. Fucking kept as a hostage... This was unreal. "No, I'm comfortable just where I am." Away from that blood. It made him shudder, remembering how he had taken a bath right after...hurting his brother. He had been covered in blood and needed to clean himself up. The small bath he was in was covered in blood, the water tainted and made Aiden sick to the sight and smell. He squeezed his legs tighter, he didn't want to be reminded of that.

"Aiden. Now" Luka's voice commanded

The bath also had and pump which kept the water clean and replenished with fresh clean, scented water all of the time. No expense was spared. Although Zak probably would have needed it to wash away his seed after having sex in here.

Luka looked over to Aiden and wondered why his section of the bath was also tinted a little pink. Then he remembered- He had cut Aiden while having sex and forgot to clean him up.

What a waste Luka thought as the pink tint slowly got lighter and lighter as the blood was being washed away.

Aiden nearly jumped, what the hell happened to Luka to make him so demanding? ...Actually, he was always like that as Aiden recalled. Perhaps, because everyone thought Aiden was gone, that meant he wasn't really a prince anymore... Meaning Luka could do whatever the hell he wanted with him. Such as order him around. Ugh, he hated this feeling. This stupid...vulnerable feeling he got. Luka didn't remind him of his brother's murderer, but knowing he couldn't get out of this by someone so obsessed with him, he definitely didn't like. He didn't have the fact that he was a prince to support him anymore. He wasn't, not a long as his family and the whole kingdom thought he was dead. His little brother was left and Aiden was filled with dread thinking that eventually something would happen to him, too. It seemed to be the fate for all of the princes.

Finally noticing his own corner was suddenly tainted he had to look back over to Luka. He was clean...? But the water... It was dirty just a moment ago! Whatever happened, it encouraged him to scoot over toward Luka's side, not wanting to be near the tainted water any longer. He knew what it was from, his legs being cut from that knife when Luka was ripping up his clothes. It had nothing to do with...Jack. The constant scent of that water was also a reminder of where he was, but that damned sight of the bloody water. It freaked him out. He couldn't stand it. Even when he was near Luka he couldn't help but look toward the corner, watching as the pink faded away until the water ran clear. His behavior must have struck Luka as odd. Aiden just couldn't forget about that traumatic time. He was glad to not see any blood on his hands or any on Luka, but it freaked him out seeing the water continue to run red from his own wounds. "Fuck..." He muttered, reminding himself it was his own blood and it was caused by Luka. Remembering he was by Luka he recalled what the other told him to do, he was still sitting beside the male. He didn't feel like moving...

Luka, noticing that Aiden was acting strangely, stopped ordering him and shut up. He seemed engrossed in the water that had been tinted pink with his blood. His eyes were wide open in panic as he continued to watch the water. He was even shaking. Something was terribly wrong with him.

Luka then decided to take action- he didn't want to Aiden in this pathetic, almost trance like state of fear. He moved over to Aiden quickly and placed his hands over his eyes so he couldn't see the water anymore. Luka then got behind Aiden and embraced him, slowly rocking him side to side to calm him down with his hand still covering Aiden's eyes.

"Shhhh.... It's alright Aiden. Calm down and tell me whats wrong" Luka said softly.

Aiden let out a gasp when his vision suddenly disappeared, hands in front of his eyes to block out the images he was beginning to see. He feared they would begin to show up now that all he could see was darkness, but the surprise of Luka covering his eyes seemed to distract his thoughts. His own hands found themselves holding onto Luka's, though he didn't attempt to tear them away, he simply held them there. Despite who was doing this for him, helping him out with what was scaring him, he focused on Luka's sudden kindness. The feeling of the male's body pressed against his back, the man rocking him back and forth, and his kind words bringing him into a state of calmness. Almost. Luka wanted to know what happened and he was forced to remember it now. He brought his focus onto Luka, not wanting to suddenly start picturing things in his mind and freaking out, which would be difficult. But he felt as if he would go crazy if he kept it to himself much longer. He doubt Luka would care much, he just wanted him calm so he could fuck with him more. But, he felt as if he was losing his own sanity by keeping quiet for so long.

Aiden pressed back against Luka, thinking of where to start. "I... M-My brother and I, Jack... We were kidnapped not too long ago. The guy enjoyed beating my brother and I... All he wanted was a ransom. Do you ever wonder why my brother hasn't made any public appearances in such a long time?" It was clear this man, Luka, was just a creep with an obsession over him, but how much did he know of the royal family? The children the King and Queen had and their activities that were known to the rest of the kingdom. "The money wasn't coming quick enough, so to prove he was serious he.. He killed Jack. He forced me to help...chop him up. He wanted to send the parts to the palace to show he was serious." He was trembling by this point. He almost felt sick to his stomach with the images that kept appearing in his head. "He fucking forced me to help kill my own brother. Who the fuck does that? T-There...there was so much blood," he explained between sobs, his eyes watering up and the tears falling behind Luka's hands. "Jack isn't sick as my family tells everyone, he's fucking dead and I helped kill him," he couldn't stand that fact. He felt so terrible. The sounds of his brother's cries, despite how much he help back while he was being dismembered... He could still hear them and Aiden shook and cried, pressing back more against Luka and he clung to his hands, pressing them against his eyes as a strange way of comforting himself.

"You only done what you needed to do to survive. I'm sure your brother understood that and was glad that his cute younger brother was safe. Of course the pain and fear won't completely disappear but it will definitely fade over time. But what you went through was awful, probably worst that what I ever had to go through when Zak and I were slaves." Luka said shuddering at the thought.

"When you're a slave, you are a possession that only exists to please your master. But our master liked to make sure we were "properly disciplined" which meant they loved to carry out punishments and kill slaves for their own amusement. The lucky ones were treated as pets and put on performances to please our master, The unlucky ones, well, they tended not to live very long and died so painful deaths. In that sort of situation it was kill the other slave like master ordered or you would be killed. And that hell carried on for 3 years of our life."

It was true what Luka was saying, he realized this as he just sat back and listened. His cries quieted into sobs and he pulled those hands away from his eyes, using the back of the male's hand to rub the tears away. Prince or not, he had lost someone very close to him and it was very traumatic. He wasn't able to forget what he saw, after all it only happened about eight or so months ago. He had slowly gotten better to the point where he allowed that party to be held, only for Luka to do this to him... He rolled his eyes, Luka just having to flirt at a time like this. "Of course you would say that. I just wish it never happened, he never deserved that. Sometimes I think I should have taken his place, Jack was always more interested in being a prince, I just loved the authority of being able to fuck around with guys so easily." Well, it was partially true, that was part of it. He did enjoy being a prince for other reasons. But, he found his love for sex did outweigh those other reasons at times. "I miss him so much..." He muttered, sighing out softly.

He leaned back comfortably against Luka, his hold over the male's hands still there. At least he was able to control something of Luka's. Luka wouldn't be able to do anything to him, even though Aiden knew the man was stronger than him. Still. It prevented him from doing much for the most part. He quietly listened as Luka brought up how him and Zak were once slaves and he explained what happened to them. As royalty they were expected to own people, and they did, only their servants had more freedom and they weren't considered slaves. If they wanted to leave they could do so, none of the royal family stopped them. They would be out of a job and his father even expressed worry over his servants, wanting them to have a job when they left them. Besides, what Luka was describing was very different from what Aiden and his family dealt with. His own experience was terrible and it sounded quite worse than what Aiden went through. Only for the fact that he was there for three years rather than the short few weeks Aiden was trapped, and what else the male described happening. At least, it felt that way. He was unsure of how long exactly he was gone, but it had to be around there.

Owning someone... The only thing he ever "owned" were his personal servants, people willing to be there and care for him. In a sense he never actually owned anyone since they were free to leave - that was what he thought, anyway. It was definitely not like what Luka described. The closet he got to being owned himself was when he played around with men, they would tie him up and order him to call them something other than their name, typically just the usual old "Sir" or "Master." That only ever happened during sex that lasted for an hour or two. He was tied up and they loved teasing the hell out of him, it was the only way they could since he fought back when they decided to keep him bound. That was the only time Aiden consensually gave up his role as a prince and he was just a common whore, begging for them to pound into him and relieve their stress and worries with his body. That only lasted until they both came, they got dressed and parted ways. It was rare that he was ever able to play that way, Dominants were always hot to him but they feared messing with him considering who he was. Those other men he messed with that way were just ordinary men playing the part. Now that he was with Luka he didn't see that ever happening again. He wasn't allowed to sleep with other men, just Luka. Damn him.

Focusing his thoughts back on Luka and what he was being told he thought for a moment. "Did you...ever have to kill someone?" Of course, Luka didn't have to answer. Any kind of situation like that would be traumatic to someone and he didn't think Luka would be any different. After all that Luka and Zak went through together they still stayed close, and yet just before Luka hurt him, badly. Or, perhaps even a worse fate met him... "Did you kill Zak before?" He was beginning to worry about that despite how much he was looking forward for his captor to face death just as his brother had; kind of. Zak hadn't kidnapped them, but he was doing it now - helping Luka - so in a way it fit together in his mind. It seemed justified to him and he wanted to see to Zak's end. But now he was beginning to regret it after hearing Luka's story.

"Yes. I've also killed people in my own free will. It's how Zak and I escaped. And as for Zak, let's just say he's not going to bother us anytime soon" Luka said thinking about how he injured Zak enough to kill a normal human but not enough to him. He would be very weak for the next few weeks though.

"Is there anywhere you want to go tomorrow?"

That made sense... Ah, so he hurt him and then sent him off? "We're really going to stay here? ...For how long?" He asked Luka, not really much minding that they could stay in this mansion. It was amazing looking, the rooms he did get to see so far. The servants weren't his, they had been Zak's and he knew they wouldn't serve him, that was the only thing turning him off from staying there at Zak's home. But, the second question he asked the other, he was honestly curious how long Luka planned to keep him there for. How long he planned to keep him all to himself.

...Of course, Luka would let him have some freedom - supervised. The more he spent time with Luka the more he was beginning to realize how he truly was being held captive. "I don't know... I want to go home." He muttered, at least just to see his family again. Perhaps see how they were taking the news that he was gone. He wouldn't be able to stand it if he knew how upset his little brother could be. He almost didn't want to go, but if he could try to get someone's attention...then they would know he was alive and he could return to them! "Please, Luka? Just for a visit... They won't have to know I'm around." It hurt him to say it, but it may be his only chance to get away from Luka and return to his old life. If this wouldn't work, he wouldn't know what to do.