The Prince and the Vampire "Tutor" (Strawberry Yumi & Castleofbones) 18+

Strawberry Yumi

"My, My look how the weather has taken a turn for the worst!" The king exclaimed. "Luka, you can't travel home in this weather. Let me ask the servants to prepare a room and a change of clothes for you, it looks like it's going to be a long night..."

"Indeed it does. I think I will accept his majesty's kind offer for a room tonight" Luka said trying to hide the amusement when Aiden tried to move his foot away.

Using the opportunity that Aidens hands were around his brother in a hug, Luka lifted up his foot higher, to Aiden's crotch and started to move it up and down, to arouse him. For some reason, Luka found that the greatest pleasure in life was teasing people, especially erotically and in public places.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Castleofbones

• Strawberry Yumi

Fuck. His father just had to let Luka stay. It would be even worse if the servant preparing the room for Luka was one he played with in the past and placed the male right next to him. It would be some kind of 'playful' revenge for how Aiden always treated him. He would have to get back at that servant if he did it. Unfortunately the servant that was by the window had been one of those servants that played with him before. He accepted the responsibility in preparing a room for Luka and getting him his clothes. Everything seemed to be against him today. He leaned against his brother, a bit disappointed in everything. Though, what really got to him was that damned foot rubbing at him. He had got to be kidding. Now he really was in trouble. If he were to move the foot away his brother may notice and say something. He couldn't risk that.

Then again, he could... He could finally get Luka in trouble for what he had been doing to him. But he didn't want to disappoint his father. Their parents had finally found a tutor that was apparently working well for him, they wouldn't want to lose him. He shuddered at how good it felt as Luka teased him, rubbing his foot against his hidden length... Ugh, no. No, no, no... Seeing the servant headed down the hall and toward the staircase he quickly released his hold on his brother and he stood up, aiming to follow the servant to make sure he wouldn't place Luka next to his room. He was sure to hide his growing erection from the sight of his family. "Uh, I'm full. I'll see you guys later..." He excused himself quickly as he left the room, letting Abel cling to his mother and sit nearby to her instead. He was safe with them.

Aiden rushed up the stairs and just as he thought he found the servant going into the room right next to his own. He grabbed the male's arm and drabbed him out, ensuring he place Luka further down the hall, the servant laughing at him for reading his mind - along with the erection he saw the prince had. Of course he would assume he was into his tutor. "Shut up. Just...shut the hell up and give him a room far away from mine." He ordered, still dragging him down the hall. However, before he could get very far the servant instead began dragging him toward a room a few doors down from his own, telling him that was where he would be staying unless he wanted his parents to overhear them playing later. He could just kill this servant. His parent's room was above this floor, the two brothers having this floor all to themselves unless they had guests over. The servant was just messing with him, making him think about someone overhearing him if he were to sleep with someone. It wasn't going to be happening, but it seemed his servant insisted it would. He was so fired.

After the male pushed him into the room he told him to wait there while he got Luka's change of clothes. He suggested he take down the bed for them. Aiden threatened his life and made him leave. So much for that servant sticking around, even if he was good in bed.

Luka smiled as Aiden rushed out of the door to follow the servant and escape from his grasp, but not for long. After finishing his glass of wine he politely excused himself from the table and left the room in order to search for Aiden and giving him a helping hand with his 'predicament'. Luckily, Luka spotted the servant that Aiden had followed earlier and asked where he was. The servant, who looked all too pleased to tell him where he was, guided Luka to the room.

As Luka walked in, there was a slam of the door behind him followed by the all too familiar 'Ka-chunk' of the door being locked.

However, the servant was true to his word and Aiden was in the room as well.

"Hmmm... I wonder why he locked us in here? Anyway, you should certainly sack him for this as I don't think we'll be getting out anytime soon by the look of how solid the door looks. I guess we'll just have to wait until he comes back..."

Since Aiden's back was toward the door he didn't know that Luka had arrived. He flinched at the loud sound of the door slamming closed and the familiar locking sound followed after. He spun around, shocked to see Luka there. Really, it shouldn't have been a surprise... "Shit. After we get out of here that servant is fired!" He said it loud enough for the male behind the door to hear it, which he was sure he was still there. Hearing a laugh from the other side confirmed it until he heard it fade away, telling them he had left, trapping them in the room together. No wonder he put him in this room. Stupid door locked from the other side, something they never bothered to fix since they knew not to lock the door.

"That fucking asshole. Don't come near me and don't touch me. You...stay on that side of the room. I know what you want from me and I'm not letting you win." He ordered him, defensive as usual when he was uncomfortable, and he moved over to the side of the bed closer to the window; leaving Luka by the door. He leaned back, figuring if the servant returned and didn't hear anything coming from inside the room then he would unlocked the door and let them out. How he laid on the bed didn't do much in hiding his erection that tented his pants. He seemed to forget it as he stared out the window, awaiting for the servant to come back and hopefully change his mind.

"Aren't you going to take care of that? You'll feel much better if you do" Luka said amused by the situation.

He walked towards the window of the room and sat down on the chair next to the bed as he looked out at the storm outside.

"I promise that I won't touch you if you don't want me to. I'm quite alright looking at you as you relieve yourself. What sort of expression do you make when you cum? And do you probe your ass as you do it? There are so many things that I want to find out~" Luka said, licking his lips at the thought of Aiden masturbating in front of him.

Aiden watched Luka carefully as he moved across the room to sit on the chair near the window. "What did I just say?" He reminded the other, though he didn't repeat his order. Distance was what he wanted, and as long as Luka understood that then there wouldn't be any issues. His eyes narrowed as the male began listing things off, things he apparently hoped to see him do as he relieved himself. "What makes you think I'm going to do anything of the sort in front of you? I ignored it that one time and I can ignore it again." It wasn't the first time another had teased him and he was forced to ignore his erection. Back when he messed around with his servants and guards some of them enjoyed teasing the hell out of him and not satisfying him. Either that, or they did something similar to Luka where there could be no further playing. Such as in public or around his family. Risky fuckers they were.

"Do you want to lose your job?" He honestly didn't believe Luka would keep his hands to himself. Which was why he kept a close eye on him still. He couldn't believe this, he was irritated by this perverted tutor of his and now he was sexually frustrated. Right now he hated everyone.

"I don't really mind to be honest. I didn't need the job in the first place I only got it to get closer to you. However, I wonder how long you really can last?" Luka's attention was now fully focus on Aiden.

Time to start on a different tactic Luka mused to himself.

"If I could touch you right now then first I would caress your face with my hand as I go in for a Slow passionate kiss. Next my hands would take off your top, showing your beautiful slim and pale body. I would then move my head down to your neck sucking, licking and biting it as my fingers tease your pink nipples"

"What the fuck?" Was he serious? The thought made him shudder, it wasn't the same as when he and his brother were kidnapped. That man wanted a ransom, he had no interest in them sexually. But the fact that this man wanted him and was treating him as he was... He didn't like it.

He almost had to snort at the way the other described how he would take him. Who really enjoyed going slow? The biting sounded nice, but he wanted to be taken roughly. ...Not that he wanted it from Luka! He was sure of that... "You'd be surprised by how men normally take me." He started, not bothering to hide that fact from him anymore. "They'd simply toss me down and have their way with me. Rough, hard, fast... It's the best." He loved it that way, when men would grab him and take him roughly, perhaps even tie him down so he couldn't stop them. Not that he ever wanted to. Perhaps that would give the other a hint as to what he'd do to him. He was certain Luka was attempting to encourage those thoughts in his head, to want Luka to take him. Perhaps he would succeed after all...

"Oh...? You're a masochist? Well then that changes everything and makes things much more enjoyable for me. Since i'm very much a sadist"

Luka stood up and walked over to the bed where Aiden was lying.

"So... If i was to do this..." Luka suddenly grabbed both of Aidens arms and held them above his head and his head went down to Aidens neck where we bite it hard enough to draw blood, trying not to use his fangs. Luka then proceeded to suck the warm blood that was trickling down his neck.

Once most of the blood had gone luka asked "Did you like that?"

Shit. So this whole time he was with someone who just wanted to be with him and to make things worse he was a sadist. Sadists were always a turn on to him, but now that he was fucking locked up in the bedroom along with the creep he wasn't enjoying this at all. "Yeah, but if you touch me I swear..." His eyes widened seeing Luka stand and he sat up quickly, watching him move over to him. Before he could manage to move away his arms were grasped and held above his head. It all happened too quickly and before he knew it he winced, groaning out as those teeth sank into his neck hard enough to break his skin and draw blood. Fuck. Yes. That was what he liked. He definitely wanted more, but he refused to admit it.

He glanced toward Luka when the male spoke, his eyes lidded and he found himself giving in, nodding to him. "G-Get off..." He muttered, somehow he still acted as if he didn't want it. It had been far too long it felt like... He felt hot, his erection seemed to grow more. Damn him.

The groans and the taste of Aidens blood had made Luka lose all sense of reasoning.

"But we're only just getting started~" Luka said as he pulled Aidens top off in one swift movement.

He then proceeded to undoing his tie with one hand and quickly using it to tie Aidens hands together and to the bedpost.

"Now you can't escape me~" Luka said as he straddled Aiden and took off his glasses.

Luka then started too suck Aidens nipples until they were are enough to bite easily, and once again Luka had drew blood.

When his hands were momentarily freed he tried to push the older male away from him. He strangely felt a bit slower than before. Was it his arousal getting to him...? He wasn't sure what it was but he was unable to gain freedom from Luka. Soon his shirt was gone and his hands were tied together to the bedpost by Luka's tie. "You fucking creep..." He muttered, staring up at him when his lap was straddled. Oh, damn. He was really attractive even with his glasses off. He didn't want Luka to think he had won, although that was hard disprove when he was currently tied to the bed, unable to fight back. "Get the hell off of me. I'll give you one chance...or else you'll be thrown into jail." He threatened, unsure of what would work anymore to get the other to stop. He honestly didn't know if he even wanted Luka to stop.

Gasps and moans emitted from his lips as Luka worked on licking and sucking on his nipples, causing them both to grow hard. He didn't stop there when he suddenly bit onto them, causing him to bleed. He tugged at his restraints, seemingly returning to the mindset that he did enjoy this. He loved this, this... This was like any other time he had sex with a man when he would be tied up somehow and the man would do as he pleased with him. "Mnn, please..." He moaned, not specifying what he wanted. The other may assume he meant for him to stop since that was what he was attempting to get him to do. No... Instead, he wanted more.

"As you wish" Luka chuckled as he started to undo his own shirt.

Luka then began Rolling his hips against Aidens, so that Aiden could feel how much he was feeling it and to slightly crush Aidens active part. As Aiden moaned out in pleasure Luka knew that Aiden was feeling it. He continued to thrust himself deeper down into Aidens hips and with one hand he pinched and twisted his nipple. The other he used, along with his mouth to rip up Aidens shirt and tear a strip of fabric off.

Knowing that his partner was about to come soon, Luka stopped and took off Aiden's trousers. He could clearly see that Aiden was throbbing, So close to climaxing, even through his underwear. In another smooth and precise movement Aiden lay naked in front of him, hiding nothing.

Luka grabbed the piece of fabric that he ripped up from Aiden's shirt earlier and tied it tightly around Aiden's penis, not only preventing him from climaxing but also giving him a little more pain. "We don't want you climaxing too soon do we now Aiden?" Luka said calling the crown prince by his given name, an offence punishable by a jail sentence.

Aiden gasped out feeling how harshly the older male pressed his hips against his own and rolled them against his. He could feel his length, the man was hard... Fuck, he knew he couldn't get out of this. Not that he wanted to anymore. He just wanted to feel friction, he needed the other to move... To touch him, to fuck him. Anything. He didn't bother ordering the other around, a bit too curious about what the man was planning to do. He moaned out as Luka continued that motion, his sounds becoming a bit louder the more he went on and even played with his nipples. It had been a while since he last slept with anyone or played with himself. He felt somewhat embarrassed for feeling as if he was going to release rather soon. He cursed under his breath seeing Luka rip up his shirt. Shit, his servant better bring him a change of clothes after this so he could leave the bedroom.

"Mmm, no...don't stop.. I'm so close." He groaned out, staring at the man through lidded eyes when his movements stopped completely. Why was he stopping? He watched him, allowing Luka to remove his pants, obviously so they could move on. Yes, finally... He was thankful for the tight boxers to finally be removed, the cool air making him shiver as he was left completely naked in front of the other. His pre beaded at his tip, falling and making things seem colder than usual. He felt so close, and yet... Seeing the ripped up piece of his shirt come back into view he gave Luka a curious look, wondering what he was going to do with it. His question was answered immediately after, the feeling of the male touching his sensitive length as he wrapped the fabric around it made him moan. It was tight... Really tight. Oh no, the other wasn't going to allow him his release!

"Mn, how dare you..." He remarked, hearing his name spoken by a commoner, although he didn't mind it when he slept with them - pissed him off this time. "Take that off of me!" He commanded, trying to close his legs and not allow the other to continue anything.

"Not yet~ I want you to feel the pain of wanting to cum but not being able to.. because then you'll know the true pleasure of releasing"

Luka grinned as he spread Aiden's legs as far outwards as they would go with his hands and licked the pre-cum off of Aiden's head. He then proceeded to Suck the whole thing in his mouth, occasionally nibbling and biting down on it to make Aiden crazy.

"You sick bastard..." He mumbled, feeling a little better each time he was able to curse the man out, to insult him. He winced when his legs were spread wide apart, his resistance causing himself pain until he finally gave in, allowing his legs to move. He stared down at him, shaking his head when he saw Luka lean his head down to first lick the pre off of his tip before taking his cock into his mouth. The nips and bites caused him to thrust into his mouth each time. "Fuuuck~" He moaned, crying out in pleasure. He could feel himself throbbing, the pulse against the bindings around his sensitive, swollen cock. It was all driving him crazy.

He felt himself wanting release - needing it. But he just couldn't get it. He felt tears begin to form in the corners of his eyes. This was absolute torture! "H-How dare you... Mnn, please, you bastard..." He pleaded, he insulted, his voice shaking as he spoke.

"You're so cute Aiden." Luka said looking up to his face...

"And my, what a slutty body you have. It's like it's begging me to ravish you and release your from the cloth.." Luka said rubbing the tip with his fingers...

"Just look at how much pre-cum you're producing..." Luka showed him how went the fingers were that had just been touching the tip. He then placed one wet finger into his arse. At first he roamed around with the finger, finding out where all of Aidens' sweet spots where but then he gradually became rougher and started thrusting the solidary finger in and out.

Aiden groaned out when Luka's mouth left his length, the coldness that hit his member made him shake a little. "E-Enough! D-Don't call me that..." He ordered, his voice still shaky and obviously filled with pleasure. He shuddered as Luka rubbed his tip, his eyes narrowing into a glare - quite a familiar look he gave the man ever since they met - as he stared at the fingers presented to him. He really was wet...

Yes, his body would definitely like release. From the cloth, from the pleasure. ...Everything! It was all driving him absolutely crazy. He turned his head to the side, no longer wanting to look at Luka or see what he was making him do. What the male was causing his body to do. A gasp escaped him and he found himself tightening around the finger that slipped into his body. He tried forcing himself to relax, knowing it would feel better if he did. He felt so good, the pain would only add to it he reminded himself. He enjoyed the roaming, the finger pressing into his prostate and causing him immense pleasure, at lest that's how it felt considering his body was sensitive and everything felt good to him. He spread his legs wider as Luka thrust that finger into him. It felt incredible but it definitely wasn't enough for him. "Mm, more... Please, i-it's not...enough," he spoke between gasps and moans. He desperately wanted to feel the man inside of him. Something much more bigger than a measly finger.

"Ok then, tell what you want then Aiden. I want you to say it nice and clearly so i can understand" Luka said as he moved down to start biting and sucking Aidens inner thigh, while still continuing to thrust in and out of Aiden with his finger. Once again Aiden started moaning and gasping in pleasure.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Luka said in his ear after he had finished sucking the blood that was dripping from Aiden's thigh.

This bastard... He couldn't stand him. He wanted to speak again, to tell Luka what he wanted - which was quite obvious now, but he knew how many enjoyed teasing him as he tried to speak, to voice his desires. "Aahh... Mmm, fuck me, you bastard..." He spoke, groaning and moaning as his thigh was bitten and sucked on. He could smell the iron in the air, telling him the male was making him bleed. He could smell quite a bit of it, or perhaps his senses were just being overwhelmed. Still, the fingers were barely enough to please him. It was worse with that damn cloth wrapped around his cock.

"Fuck..." He mumbled, it was hot hearing a deep voice right into his hear. He was quite irritated, however, that he had to repeat himself once more. Luckily the other had stopped long enough for him to speak. "Fuck me. Now. Stop fucking around and get your cock out and fuck me." He ordered. He tugged at his restraints again, perhaps if he could get out of them he could untie the cloth that was on him... "And get this off of me. I fucking swear... When we get out of here I'll get you thrown into jail. I'll even have you get tortured." Now that was a promise.

"Hush little one. I'll give you what you want" Luka whispered into aidens ear before biting down on it as he entered Aiden.

He was tight. Really tight. However after a few thrusts he began to get looser, that or Aidens blood coming from the tears in his arse was lubricating it. Luka hadn't bothered to lubricate Aiden properly because he knew that because Aiden was a masochist that he would like the feeling of his insides ripping and sucking up a nice hard cock.

"You can try and throw me in jail, But I'll just escape, try to torture me and I'll heal. And don't worry I'll take this off you all in good time" Luka said grinning evily as he began to stroke the fabric around Aiden and thrust into him even harder and faster"

Aiden let out a throaty moan as his ear was bitten and he felt Luka slide into him, thrusting into him with no remorse. He did like feeling pain, but he liked it even more when his activities were kept private. If he was walking funny his parents were sure to notice and question him about it. That was the last thing he ever wanted. So to feel the tears inside of him he began to struggle against the other. Of course it felt good - it felt wonderful, but he would be in trouble if he was hurt and could barely sit down without feeling pain.

It was too late to order Luka to prepare him more properly before they started, he knew he was already bleeding and the great pleasure told him he was hurt. "Fuck, you asshole. Mmm, should have been more careful. How are you going to explain this to my parents?" He questioned, his head tilting back and to the side as more pleasure filled him, his throat completely exposed to the other. Oh, he definitely missed feeling something big and hard inside of him. He almost didn't mind it as much anymore, though afterwards he knew he would attempt to kill the other himself.

"You obsessive creep." He muttered, groaning as he felt fingers playing with his length. Fuck, he wanted to come, now. Badly. "Mnn, take... Take it off! Now!" He commanded him, moving against him in some attempt to do it himself. Of course, it was impossible for him to, but for some reason he thought moving around would get the other to finally comply and do it. Only, he wound up moving against Luka, making things feel so much better. Fuck.

"Don't worry, your parents won't find out. I'll heal you afterwards" Luka said as he thrust inside of Aiden again and made sure to rub against his prostate.

As Luka finally untied the piece of fabric that was inhibiting Aiden from releasing he exited Aiden and came over all over his chest, mixing in with Aiden's. The face and sounds that Aiden made while climaxing were probably going to stay with Luka for the rest of his undead life.

"Heal me? Mm, what the hell are you going on about now?" He questioned the male, not quite understanding him. For now he didn't let it bother him, focusing on the pleasure he was feeling from Luka thrusting into him - constantly hitting that bundle of nerves so wonderfully. Soon that cloth was finally removed, his cock now free. He was unable to hold back when his orgasm hit him hard. He cried out, his seed spilling out over his stomach and chest. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted, his body shuddering with the force of his orgasm. He felt covered, as if Luka had came all over him... Glancing down he caught the sight of seed all over his torso, it appeared as if more than his own. ...Ugh.

No, he did like that. It was hot to him, being covered in someone else's seed. It had just...been a long time. That had to be it. It took a bit longer than usual, but he slowly came down from high orgasm induced high. He panted, staring at the male through lidded eyes. "Untie me..." He muttered the order, feeling quite tired by now.

"Of course, I shall clean you up now. Sleep for now, little one" Luka said stroking Aiden's soft hair affectionately, which was a contradictory to his actions just minutes ago. As Aiden was still in a dream like haze, Luka took advantage and started to lick up the blood that was dripping from the wound's in Aiden's rear.

In order to make sure that Aiden would be healed, Luka would have to bite him with his fangs and introduce a small portion of his venom into Aiden. So where there were a lot of wounds by his next, Luka just simply bite down into one of the clusters to disguise the puncture wounds later on.