The Prince and the Vampire "Tutor" (Strawberry Yumi & Castleofbones) 18+

Strawberry Yumi

"You can once you've earned my trust. I'm sure you can wait a few more weeks" Luka said firmly, not leaving any room for Aiden to argue.

"Oh and as for how long we're going to stay here, we're staying here until I have found somewhere I like elsewhere. Maybe by the sea or in the countryside. Anyway, since Zak and I bought this house together this is my house as well" Luka swirled the water around him with his free hand, making sure they had warmer, clean water circling around them.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Castleofbones

• Strawberry Yumi

He frowned, damn it. Luka was such an asshole. Hm, maybe he could trick him or something... He could act, convince Luka to let him see his family sooner. "But... Don't you want to make me happy?" He asked him, looking up at him sadly. He didn't push it, he didn't mention seeing his family again. He was sure Luka would want to see him happy and keep it that way. If he didn't, then, well, he truly was with a sadist. What a sadistic bastard he was.

So they both owned this place... They were already far away from his palace. He wanted to return there so much, if only he could escape or Luka took him there willingly... But if they left as Luka said they would be further away. "Let's just stay here." Even though this mansion was a bit far from the palace, it was much closer than any other place. He refused to leave. "You do own this place, after all. With Zak gone, what will happen to it?" Of course, nothing. It would just stay there for either one of them to return.

Not wanting to be in the tub anymore he started to get up, wanting to get out. "Let's do something else.."

"Stay" Luka said as he grabbed Aiden's hand and pulled him back down into the tub.

"I won't do anything. I just need to... relax. I feel like a huge has been taken off of my shoulders whenever I just hug you. I'm calm when you're around."

Luka then proceeded to wrap his arms around Aiden's shoulders and bury his head in the nape of his neck.

He frowned when his earlier words were ignored and the male simply pulled him down, telling him to stay. "Luka..." He started, but fell quiet as the male continued. He didn't care, he didn't want to be this close to Luka right at that moment. If he moved he would only be held down, he realized this and he leaned against the male when Luka wrapped his arms around him, letting out a small sigh. "Fine. You better not do anything. I'm really not in the mood." He told him. If he did something nice for the other perhaps he could be let go of sooner and they could get out... He hesitantly lifted his arms and he wrapped them around Luka's neck, holding onto him. It would make Luka feel better, or so the other was saying, and they didn't have to stay there for much longer.

After two weeks of captivity, Luka had only allowed Aiden to venture outside twice, and both of those times they were shopping for Aiden's clothes since Luka wanted Aiden to choose his own clothes.

And of course, Luka had his way with Aiden everyday, often multiple times per day.

On the 15th day of Aiden captivity, Luka unlocked and walked into Zak's room as it was the only windowless room in the house with a lockable door.

Aiden was laying in the bed, Looking like he was sleeping but Luka new better.

"Ready to play?" He said with a grin on his face

Aiden's plan to visit his family failed each time he attempted to convince Luka to let him see them. He even tried to escape, but a servant would catch him or Luka nearly would. Aiden feared what would happen if Luka found out so he always gave up his attempts to escape in those cases. He couldn't stand the things Luka did. Of course, yes, he did love sex. He always dreamed of something similar to the situation he was currently in, but now that it was happening... He couldn't stand it. He just wanted to get away, to return back home, or even to not be there anymore. Jack would take care of him, wouldn't he?

He couldn't do that, if he did ever manage to escape his little brother would need him. He would never disappear on him, at least not willingly. By now his family had to have known he was gone for good. He didn't want them to believe that, but... Fifteen days of being trapped here. What else could they think? He didn't like the room he was placed in, it was always easy access for Luka to screw him along with the items that were surrounded in the room that the male could use on him. He had cuts and scratches all over is body, a few bruises from when the male would grab him and handle him roughly. His masochistic tendencies absolutely loved getting treated like that, getting abused by someone else, but he hated that Luka could do it so easily. That he could always do it whenever he wanted, not giving Aiden a break. Rarely, anyway.

He had a plan. If he...killed Luka he would be free. Never before did he get the idea to use one of the weapons around the room on Luka. They were always used on himself, but... Those knives. Some were small enough to hide and use it without Luka ever knowing. While looking through the collection of knives he found that morning he thought he found the perfect one - a switchblade. It was currently hidden underneath his pillow, he did it earlier that morning before Luka could check up on him. He always acted as if he was sleeping when Luka would stop by, and sometimes sleeping the day away worked in passing the time. Luka eventually figured out what he was doing, but that didn't stop Aiden from trying.

He tensed up hearing the click of the lock before the door opened. He quickly shut his eyes, keeping the covers pulled up high so the male couldn't see his face. Those words struck worry and fear in him, all he had to do was remember the plan. Then he would be safe. He wanted to get it over with and before he could stop himself he responded, "Can't you give me a break today? I just want to sleep..." He always wanted to say that, he always planned it but never had the courage. After being used for so long he had lost it. The words slipped out, but he knew better than to worry about Luka complying to his small wishes. That bastard always got his way and soon he would be on his back or on his knees, taking Luka into him as much as the man wanted. He had to stop himself from sliding his hand under the pillow and grasping for the knife. He had to wait... Luka couldn't see it, not yet.

"No, I know you have been sleeping all day as you don't even look tired. You should work on your acting a little more if you want to fool me" Luka smirked at Aiden who was now hiding under the covers. The little hint of fear in his voice was cute and erotic too.

Luka approached the bed and climbed on it, Looming over Aiden's curled up shape under the covers. He then pulled the covers away from Aiden's face so he could see the fear in his eyes.

But when Luka peered into his eyes it wasn't fear he saw.

It was determination.

"Fuck off, I'm not acting." Acting... Perhaps he was acting as if he was tired, but he was mentally tired of what Luka was putting him through. He held onto the blankets tightly when he felt Luka climb onto the bed, coming closer to him. He was tempted once more to get the switchblade but he refrained, he had to be patient even though he dearly wanted this to all be over. The covers were pulled away and he turned his head to face him, his eyes narrowed into a glare. Damn right he was determined. He was going to end this man's life and once and for all get his freedom. Turning over he raised his arms and shoved Luka away from him. Now was definitely a good time as any to do something.

"Enough, Luka. I'm tired of being your fuck toy. Leave me alone already!" He shouted. Before he could let the other do much else or even attempt to overpower him Aiden reached under the pillow. Grasping the blade firmly in his hand he allowed the blade to come out before he swung it toward Luka. He wasn't quite sure where he was aiming for, but he was hopeful when the blade went through the others chest. Oh, shit. He winced at the sight of blood, did he really just stab him in the heart? ...This was a good thing, this meant he would die and Aiden could finally go back home! Not bothering to remove the switchblade he quickly scooted away from Luka, figuring he would fall over and he really didn't want to be underneath a dead guy. He stayed back, however, amazed at himself for what he had just done and he sort of wanted to see what would happen. Nothing, he would die, but... Still. He was too surprised to move.

Luka didn't even see the blade until he looked down at his chest and saw it embedded in it.

I should've taken all of the potential weapons out of here Luka thought as he felt the throbbing of pain coming from his chest.

His eyes were wide with shock at what Aiden had just done. He knew that Aiden didn't like being locked up and not having a chance to sleep with any other men or see his family but Luka was confident that Aiden enjoyed sleeping with him and got pleasure from it.

When Luka finally recovered from the initial shock he grabbed the switchblade that was in his chest and pulled it out, making the blood flow even more. Luka winced at the pain and threw the blade across to the other side of the room, throwing it with such force that it was buried in the wall.

"Tch. That hurt. A lot." Luka growled at Aiden, unfazed by the amount of blood pouring from his chest. The wound was already healing and the only thing that Luka was worried about was the fact that he'd have to discipline Aiden and he would have to go and find a victim to replenish the blood he was loosing.

Aiden's sense of victory soon began to fade when Luka had yet to fall over, dead. He appeared alive and well. What the fuck was going on? "What... Why aren't you dead?" He questioned him, shocked over the fact that Luka was still there. He was fine...and Aiden was still trapped there. He flinched when Luka finally moved, fully expecting - or at least hoping - that it was just taking a bit longer for him to die, even with the sort of wound he had gotten. That just wasn't happening. The switchblade was removed from Luka's chest, by Luka, and it was thrown toward the wall. He watched it fly straight into the wall, embedded there. Luka wouldn't have been able to do that if he was weak.

Aiden still couldn't believe Luka was alive. With how much blood he was losing he should be dead, or at least incredibly weak. But, no. This was impossible. He gave him a dumbfounded expression when he spoke. "That...hurt? ...What the hell is going on? How are you still alive?" He questioned him once more, his expression stern, something similar he would use as the prince when he was dealing with commoners that broke the law and couldn't earn their lesson the first time. His father gave him a taste of what it would feel like to be king, allowing him to deal with those commoners while he stood by, watching his son proudly. He backed away from the bed, fear taking over as he was confused and scared over what was going on. He eyed the switchblade that was stuck on the wall, wanting to get it to hopefully defend himself against whatever Luka would do to him now that he had attempted to kill him.

He should have just let Luka keep coming to him for sex. It was much better than whatever Luka was thinking now. He was so screwed and he truly was scared.

"A wound like this won't kill me. Look it's already healing" Luka explained as he lifted his shirt up to show Aiden that the wound was visibly healing.

He saw Aiden's eyes go why with fear as he started to mumble a word but couldn't get it out because of the shock. Luka figured out what Aiden wanted to say anyway. Luka stayed still, not moving so he wouldn't scare Aiden any more than he would have. Besides, he had already thought of his punishment.

"Why? Because I'm a vampire that has lived for about 500 hundred years that's why. And in case you're wondering, Zak is also a vampire, we also had the same creator which is why we are close.

Aiden winced when Luka lifted up his shirt, revealing the wound. Only, it was healing too quickly to be normal right before his eyes. How...how was that even possible?! Somehow he was reminded of all of the time Luka bit him and cut him up, drinking up his blood right away. He wasn't doing it just because he wanted to see him bleed because of some blood kink he had... Was he...a vampire? "A-Are you...a...." He couldn't get it out, he was in compete shock he couldn't say much of anything at the moment. Vampires didn't exist! They couldn't...

He pressed himself against the wall when he bumped into it, backing himself into a corner. Fuck. He was speechless as Luka spoke, admitting what he was before Aiden could even get the word out - which he was having trouble with. It just wasn't plausible so he was having trouble saying it. But the proof was right in front of him. "I-I figured as much. ..Zak, too?" Oh right, Zak seemed to have a thing for blood, too, drinking right from his mouth when he cut his tongue. "So Zak isn't dead. You never killed him.." Luka had already told him that, but he knew for a fact now. Luka wasn't dead from getting stabbed in the heart, neither was Zak. He stayed where he was, fearing what Luka would do now. Luka had plenty of chances to bite him and drink his blood, he did so many times before, so he surprisingly wasn't too worried about that. But, what else would he do? Hurt him? Rape him? "W-What are you going to do?" He had just tried to kill him, he knew he wasn't getting away with doing that. It wouldn't be that easy.

"Hmm... I wonder" Luka grinned, baring his fangs to Aiden. He grabbed a piece of nearby rope and tied Aiden's hands behind his back and to the bed post so he couldn't get away.

Luka then went and grabbed a smaller, thinner piece of rope and a little vibrator. After tying the shorter piece of rope around Aiden's cock so he couldn't come, Luka then inserted the vibrator and switched it on.

"I know how much you love to play with these toys..." Luka said cruelly, smiling in delight at Aiden's horror and disgust.

"Now you are going to give me the blood that you made me loose" Luka then swiftly approached Aiden and bit deep into Aiden's artery where the blood flowed strongly. As Luka fed on Aiden he released some of his venom into him which not only started to heal Aiden but was also a very strong aphrodisiac.

His eyes grew wide at the sight of Luka's fangs. How had he never noticed them before? The other must have been hiding them, it was the only thing he could think of to explain it. He watched as the male grabbed a few things, one of them he knew for sure was rope, but the other? It was unclear from the distance. Since he was pressed back against the wall he couldn't move around much when Luka cornered him, grabbing his arms and tying them behind his back. He struggled as he was dragged over to the tall bedpost where he was tied to it, his gaze glaring daggers are the male. He couldn't believe he was doing this. "Let me go, Luka!" He shouted before the male shoved something inside of him after wrapping the rope around his length. He let out a gasp, groaning and struggling against his restraints to free himself. His movements became more frantic when the item was turned on. A vibrator?!

He shook his head quickly, "You know I hate them!" He retorted. He knew he couldn't do anything about it, but he still tried to fight back, even more so when Luka spoke up once more. Fuck, was he really going to take his blood? To actually feed from him... He struggled, frightened as Luka approached him before sinking his teeth into his neck. "No!" He cried out, shuddering at the feeling. He couldn't stand this, getting pleasure from a piece of vibrating plastic, and from Luka biting him. Pain was always a plus when he did anything sexual, but, this jerk... "P-Please stop," he stuttered, shivering more at the sudden warmth that washed over him. Why was he feeling so hot...and so good all of the sudden? He mind grew cloudy as the aphrodisiac rushed into him and his body began feeling quite sensitive. Everything felt good, too good, even Luka feeding from him.

He was feeling amazing, yet he knew he didn't want this. Not like this. It was almost as if he was being drugged, but it was only Luka...whatever he was doing to him. Clearly it wasn't simply feeding from him. "W-What are you...doing to me?" He questioned softly, slumping over as his legs began feeling weak. Fuck, he could barely keep himself up! This...was all because he tried to kill Luka, wasn't it? "I... I-I'm sorry, Luka. I'm sorry.." Somewhere in his mind he thought that if he apologized it would somehow get Luka to stop what he was doing to him. A hazy look could be seen in his eyes. With the little bit of strength he had he tried once more to get away for Luka to stop, but same as before, it proved useless.

Once Luka had his fill of Aidens blood, making sure that he did not drain the prince completely, he then took the vibrator out of Aiden and inserted his own length.

Luka could tell that the aphrodisiac was working because Aiden's length was dripping in precum and he looked as though he could hardly think straight. As Luka was thrusting into Aiden he started to lick the bite mark he had just created so the venom he had just injected into Aiden and his saliva would heal up the wound he had created. Luka was determined to make sure Aiden would loose his mind and thoughts in the pleasure of it all and to make him unable to live without him.

Aiden soon began to feel lightheaded. He was unsure of what exactly was causing it. Either from Luka feeding from him... Or whatever he was putting into his body to make him feel so weak and aroused. He didn't feel anything, such as a needle or anything else, so it wasn't as if a drug had been injected into him. What was causing such a feeling? Perhaps...the male feeding from him? He shuddered feeling the vibrator slide out of him. He didn't see what was coming next and when Luka entered him and began to thrust. He cried out at the sensation, his body shuddering in pleasure as the man screwed him.

He let out whines, wanting more than anything for Luka to stop. And, then again...he didn't want it to stop. He felt so good, incredible... It was driving him crazy! That in itself made him want this to stop, but his mind prevented him from voicing his desires. No, his desires...was for Luka to continue, to screw him hard and fast, to use and abuse him. He loved it, but he hated that it was coming from Luka. "L-Luka~" He moaned, his thoughts so clouded and he tugged at his restraints. Even when he reached closer to his release he knew it wouldn't come, the bastard had tied that rope to his length, preventing him from that pleasure. "Luka, please... Mnn, let me... Let me come~"

"No. We still have a long way to go and I have a lot of things I want to try out. Plus, since this is your punishment, I may not even let you come at all." Luka smiled cruelly as in increased his pace as he was nearing release.

Aiden kept sucking Luka in, his body wanting more and more of Luka's cock shoving inside of him. His body was so honest and reactive compared to his personality. He'd be cute if his mouth was honest all of the time as well.

But then he wouldn't be nearly as interesting or attractive Luka mused to himself. He alway did like it when his prey resisted and the challenge of winning over Aiden's heart was thrilling to him.

As Luka began to pound Aiden harder, Aiden's grip around Luka's length tightened, bringing Luka closer to release. When Luka could bare it no longer he pulled out of Aiden and sprayed his seed all over Aiden's face and mouth.

((Tomorrow and Saturday i will be at two different university open days so i won't be able to reply ))

"Mn, no~ don't be...nnn, such a jerk," he moaned, his body so honest yet he refused to do much more than moan. He wouldn't even move against the male, besides, it was difficult for him to considering the tied up position he was in. "Don't punish me... I'm sorry, Luka, mmm.. Fuck, let me come already!" He cried out, his thoughts much too clouded for him to do much more than begging the male to let him release. The faster Luka went the move his body shook and his moans grew louder, his own release begging to come out. Fuck, it hurt.

It surprised him when Luka thrust into him even harder. So much so that he couldn't help himself from squeezing around him tighter. That only resulted in one thing, the male coming and all over his face. He flinched at that as he turned his head away. His movements were slowed, unfortunately, by that aphrodisiac and it was too late. He gasped out, groaning as his body trembled, the warmth he felt all over his face... Ugh. Normally it was hot, but he didn't really like the situation he was in. "You fucking asshole... Let me go already, come on. Wouldn't you have more fun with me if I wasn't tied up?" A chance for him to get away, he thought. But, it should have sounded nice to Luka - being able to put him in different positions, wouldn't he want that? Instead he was stuck like this unable to move much. He hoped the male would consider.

"No I wouldn't. Seeing you all tied up and suffering, begging for me to let you come makes me feel it more and want to punish you more. Look, I'm already up again" Luka said showing Aiden his once again erect penis.

"Now I'm going to try something I've been wanting to do for a long time" Luka said, fetching a moderately sized dildo from the shelf of dildos at the back of the room. He also got a tube of lube out of the fridge that also contained other delights such as cream and human blood.

Luka then opened up the lube and covered the dildo in it before inserting it into Aiden. "Cold?" Luka asked smiling. He then poured some lube over Aiden's length and let it slowly move down towards his arsehole. When the viscous liquid finally reached it, Luka began to insert his fingers into Aiden, along with the Dildo that was already inside if him.

He just had to glance down at the others cock when he spoke, mentioning how much he enjoyed his suffering. This fucking vampire... "You're sick." He muttered, beginning to shake his head quickly - or as quickly as he could move which how he was currently feeling - as Luka said he wanted to try something. "Don't you dare... Luka, stop!" He cried out, definitely not liking the sight of Luka grabbing such a disgusting looking thing. The real thing was definitely better, not some shitty plastic or rubber toy. With the little strength he had he struggled against his restraints until the other stood in front of him.

He glared at the male, watching as he prepared the dildo before shoving it into him. He flinch, nearly jumping as the coldness suddenly filled him up. He felt so warm from what Luka did to him earlier that the cold lube gave him a shock. That, along with the pleasure he felt... This was too cruel, he couldn't stand Luka right now. At least the other used lube this time around... He didn't cause him to bleed from inserting the dildo. It actually felt nice, but that didn't take away from the fact that he couldn't stand toys. He actually began to shudder when the liquid was poured over his hot length. He caught sight of Luka reaching below and he shook his head once more. "S-Stop it, Luka.." It was too late feeling his fingers enter him along with the dildo and he attempted to move away from him, but to no avail. It was no use with these damn restraints. "Please..." He groaned, actually afraid of what the other was going to do. This was terrible.

"Soon Aiden" Luka huffed as the removed his fingers from Aiden and replaced them with his hot length.

"This might hurt since it'll be a bit of a stretch despite me trying to loosen you up a bit" Luka was smiling as he slowly thrusted his length into Aiden along side the toy dildo.

"urmmmmth... You're so tight Aiden. I can feel your insides twitching" Luka felt the cold lube that he was rubbing against, adding to the sensations Luka was losing himself to. He saw Aidens angry, terrified face as he was feeling the pain and pleasure of what Luka was doing to him. However, this just made him enjoy the moment even more. So much so that he came earlier than usual, injecting his hot seed straight into Aiden and quickly warming up the cold lube. Luka then finally freed Aiden and allowed him to come before he lost conscious. When Aiden was unconscious, Luka untied him, carried him to the bath and washed him.

• 2 weeks later...

The fingers soon left him, the poor prince panting heavily at this point. Too much stimulation... Apparently it wasn't enough for Luka when he soon felt that hot length push into him. Wait, what was he doing?! "N-No! Luka, s-stop!" That was too much! His damned body going against him at such a time, leaving him feeling such pleasure as the male practically raped him. It wasn't anything different from all of those other times since the vampire kept him hostage. The pain drove him crazy and the way both Luka and that disgusting dildo slammed into his prostate had him moaning loudly. He felt...dirty with that plastic in him. He wanted to whine, to beg for Luka to remove that nasty item from his body, but to no avail. The only sounds that left him were moans, pleasured sounds that shouldn't be. He shouldn't be feeling such ecstasy and he hated Luka even more for bringing that out of him.

When Luka looked at his features he had an expression of hatred toward him, anger and fear. Fear over what would happen afterwards and what his future would entail. The next expression that filled his features was that of surprise, the sudden hotness from the vampire's essence filling him up. What was even more overwhelming was when he was finally able to release, his long awaited orgasm finally exploding, leaving Aiden a mess before he fell unconscious.

The warmth from the bath water slowly awakened Aiden. He woke up enough to realize where he was and what was happening to him. Without a second thought he pushed away from Luka, scrambling away to the other side of the large tub if he was able to move, if the male wasn't holding onto him. He was panting, the surprise of where he was leaving him speechless for a moment, letting himself gather his thoughts. He wasn't going to speak without thinking. "...Let me go home. You've had your fill...all this while you've kept me hostage. Let me go back and I swear I won't speak of you. No one will know this is all because of you." That Luka kidnapped him and kept him hostage, that Luka was a vampire. He swore secrecy and he truly would do it. It was just up to Luka to let him go. "I can allow you to visit... We can see each other again. Just please let me go. I don't want to be kept like this anymore." He was aware keeping away from Luka wouldn't work so he just had to add in letting the male see him again. His main goal was to not be kept hostage anymore, similarly to what happened to him not too long ago.

• 2 weeks later...

"hmmm..." Luka said having a long look at Aiden to see if he would be true to his word. He stared into Aiden's desperate eyes and came to the conclusion that he was probably going to be true to his work, that or he is a really good actor.

Luka had come to realise what a horrible thing he'd to Aiden when he had come to wash him and saw the state of his body after Luka was finished with him. He hadn't wanted to hurt Aiden like that, he'd just lost control of himself.

"I'll take you back tomorrow. Sleep and rest for the rest of the day. We'll say to your family that you came down with an awful sickness from your trip in the river and was in no state to return home" Luka said, getting out of the bath, wrapping a towel around himself and leaving Aiden on his own.

In all honesty he was expecting for his request to be refused. Luka would never do such a thing for him. He could be kept there forever, or until he died, and used as much as Luka wanted. Perhaps... The bastard wouldn't fear turning him into what he was. Like hell he would ever want to become a vampire! Luka would never get his fill. It would never be enough. Which was why he knew it to be a good idea to allow the man visitation rights. That is, if he was allowed his freedom.

The moment those words left the vampire's mouth Aiden could help but stare in shock. Was this cruel man being true to his word as well? As much as he was. The first passing thought actually left him smiling. He would finally get to be a prince again... The thought comforted him, he would be able to see his family again once again and let them know he was still alive. They didn't have to worry about him any longer. He wanted to express the joy he felt, but he withheld, fearful that Luka would change his mind on the spot. He only bowed his head, giving the man thanks. "Thank you so much, Luka." In the beginning he did enjoy the things the vampire did to him, although being fed from was still something he had to get used to.

The excuse Luka wanted to tell his family did make sense. He would allow it, although it wasn't as if he had a choice, really. After falling in the water he could get sick, and the fear of what happened could make things worse. Make it seem as if he was sicker than normal. The excuse would most likely work and his family would accept him back into their life. He wasn't dead. He found himself almost flinching when Luka stood to get out of the tub. Huh, did he think the male would try something...? Hit him, or grab him to continue what they were doing earlier. Instead, all the male did was wrap a towel around himself and leave the room. Aiden had to let out a sigh of relief and he leaned back against the tub. The water was still warm and it kept him relaxed, his sore body from everything Luka put him through really needed it. Closing his eyes he let himself rest for a little while longer. Hm, how much did Luka wash him before he awakened?

He finished up his bath, ensuring he was clean before he got out. He dried himself off and reached the room he was placed in to get a change of clothes. Upon dressing himself he flopped back onto the bed, looking forward to getting some rest. The excitement he felt from being allowed to return home left it difficult for him to sleep. He wanted to share his excitement with someone. Not Luka, no... He didn't particularly want to see him for a while now. Knowing even after going back home he would still have to see the man, to deal with the constant sex he would still have to endure. It had to be different from what was going on now, here at this house. His family couldn't find out he enjoyed sex. Would allowing Luka to come by and screw him as much as he wanted ruin that? Probably... He was almost not looking forward to going home. Then again, he could always lie and act as if Luka came onto him, which wasn't far from the truth. He had been raped by the man. His family would probably believe him...

The next morning Luka had got up early to arrange for Aiden's departure, including ordering some new clothes for him to wear, so he would look presentable in front of his family.

While holding Aiden's clothes in one hand he knocked on his door and waited for a reply from Aiden.

((I seriously didn't know what to type or where this story is going anymore :L ))