The Prince and the Vampire "Tutor" (Strawberry Yumi & Castleofbones) 18+

Strawberry Yumi

"Fine. But I think the one over there would suit you better" Luka smirked, pointing to a woman's cloak that was black but had frilly ends at the bottom and around the collar.

He handed the shopkeeper some coins to pay for Aiden's cloak that he was wearing and walked out of the shop before Aiden would cause a scene at his joke.

Although, Luka DID want to see Aiden dressed up as a girl one day- He'd definitely look like a beautiful girl if he wore a wig since he had a delicate frame and big round eyes.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Castleofbones

• Strawberry Yumi

Aiden looked over to the cloak Luka pointed out. Seeing what it was he was surprised at the male's words. He glared over to him, "This coat is fine. Get it for me." He spoke, his tone sounding commanding. Why would he ever wear women's clothing? Luka sure was a real asshole sometimes, he thought. Seeing Luka pay for the coat he relaxed a little and he headed for the door. Good, if Luka ever tried getting him that cloak, or any women's clothes for that matter, he would definitely kill him.

Leaving the shop he looked around. Good, no one would be able to recognize him now. He walked around confident that he wouldn't get caught. "Now, where is this cafe?" He asked Luka when he joined him outside of the shop.

"Hmmm... about 10 minutes away- let's take the scenic route by the riverside. That's if you want to see the river again after our ordeal" Luka said, mentioning their earlier unexpected dip in the river.

The sun was beginning to drop below the rooftops of the buildings around Luka and Aiden. It would soon be sunset and Aiden would miss seeing the sun set on the café balcony

"Anyway, we really do need to hurry or we won't make it in time and that would be a shame- There are no clouds in the sky tonight so it should be a very clear and picturesque view"

The river? He felt a bit uncomfortable going by it as he could slightly recall what happened. He really didn't want to remember anything more and freak out. "We don't have to see the sights. Let's just go." He insisted as he walked with Luka, ensuring the male wouldn't lead him toward the river and simply just take him to the cafe. No detours, he wouldn't be having that. Just as Luka said it had taken about ten minutes to reach the cafe. He felt relieved by this and keeping the coat closed so no one could see him he entered the place. It sure was nice looking, and the menu he saw behind the counter listed quite a few things he wouldn't mind trying out. He picked a few things out that he wanted and he let Luka get them for him. He didn't want to speak to anyone and risk having anyone figure out who he was. He kept to himself as he stuck close to Luka.

After spending quite some time at the cafe he attempted to try nearly everything there. This place was actually quite good, Aiden thought. He wished he knew of it sooner. Perhaps he would have taken his brother to the cafe to enjoy their food with him. Another time, he thought. After all of this clears over. He let Luka finish whatever it was that he was eating, wanting the male to enjoy their little outing together since he knew of the male's attraction to him. Best not to disappoint. "Mm, that was actually really good. We should come here another time. Ready to go?" He asked Luka as he stood. As soon as he stood, however, a stranger approached him, one who appeared to also be attracted to him. As much as Luka? Perhaps. This man clearly didn't know who he was as he suggested his company would be more pleasing than with Luka. "Oh, I don't know about that~." How much would this piss Luka off? And if he went with the other? Of course he would never do that, not under the current circumstances. If he was with one of his guards and not hiding his identity, then perhaps he could enjoy the little fun from a stranger. Right now, it was best to let the male down easy without saying too much.

"Back off. He's with me and we're leaving."

Luka stood up and maintained a threatening posture. As if he was going to let a mere human take Aiden away from him. Not a chance.

The man stood his ground and came back with "What if he doesn't want your company?" The man moved closer to Luka, not backing down. "I'd be much better than this brute" The man turned and said to Aiden.

As soon as he finished the sentence Luka had punched him to the ground.

"I said. BACK. OFF" Luka towered over the injured man, planning on doing whatever it took to get him to go away.

Hearing Luka respond to the male made Aiden roll his eyes. God, not again. Why the hell was he so damn possessive? "Luka it's fine..." He started, glancing over to the stranger when he spoke up. It was true, he was free to go with whoever he wanted and to do whatever he pleased. "Perhaps, but I'm fine, sir. That's enough..." He managed to say before Luka assaulted the stranger, shocking Aiden. That in itself surprised Aiden since he knew of how the male reacted around him. Still, it was quite a shock to see Luka attack someone. "Luka, that's enough! Come on, we're going. Just leave him alone." He ordered as he grabbed Luka by his arm and started to leave the cafe. He was sure the stranger would be fine. The workers were still around so that would be enough help for him. "You really need to stop acting like this. You do not own me. Stop acting like you do. If I want to go off with someone else I can, you can't stop me." He told him as he dragged him toward Zak's. He was getting really tired of how Luka was acting.

"Of course I can stop you." Luka muttered under his breath but obediently followed Aiden back to Zak's house, where he assured himself that Aiden wasn't going to be able to get with any other guys apart from Zak and him.

Once they had entered the house. Luka immediately locked the door, preventing Aiden from escaping.

"Now about that favour you owe me... I wan to collect it now." Luka said hungrily

Aiden didn't hear Luka through the somewhat busy road they walked through to get to Zak's home. Upon entering the house he heard the door close and lock. He looked over to Luka, noticing the look and the way he spoke about the favor. Shit, he forgot about that, and as he thought he was right when he assumed the favor was related to sex. "You want.. Sexual favors, right? Come on, can't that wait until tomorrow or something? I'm tired," he said, hopeful that he could get out of it for now until tomorrow. He had avoided having sex with Luka for a while, but he was sure after before that Luka would want much more than a little blowjob. He tried to go up the stairs to hide away in a bedroom. He could stay there for the night if he could find one, just to avoid Luka until tomorrow.

"No you can't. And you can't hide away from me either" Luka said catching up to Aiden with ease and grabbing him by his collar.

"Me and Zak have already got His room set up to accommodate you" Luka began dragging Aiden towards Zak's room.

Aiden struggled but Luka still managed to effortlessly drag Aiden into the room.

Inside, Zak was waiting along with a variety of chains, sex toys and S&M equipment.

A small noise of surprise escaped him when he was grabbed by his collar. "Let go! I'm not in the mood tonight!" He insisted, though it seemed he couldn't get away when Luka began dragging him away, up toward a specific room. His eyes narrowed as Luka spoke, "What the hell are you saying?" He tried getting out of the jacket so he could escape, but he was too late when they reached the room.

Inside the room he saw the various different things he knew they wanted to use on him. Ugh, toys. He never liked sex toys. He did enjoy being dominated, but the best was when he was held down by the strength of the person dominating him and screwing him with their body (although, rope always was a nice touch, just not too much or he would feel uncomfortable), not with toys. He never saw the fun in sex toys.

"Don't you dare use those things on me. Yes, I liked it when you dominated me, but toys are pointless." He explained, praying he could get away with them just screwing him as they pleased since he knew he couldn't get out of this now.

"Oh. They aren't for you don't worry. This is what Zak's room normally looks like anyway. He's always been a masochist who likes to be tied up with toys. We just picked this room because the maids have been taught that whatever they hear coming from this room is just a figment of their imagination that they should ignore- So we won't have any unwelcome visitors" Luka warned.

"I did want to see your reaction when you thought that we were going to use this stuff on you. And I must say, you lived up to my expectations" Luka flashed a grin.

Zak's room? He was a masochist, really? He truly didn't appear as such earlier that day when the man was forcing him to blow him. But, appearances are sometimes deceiving. He knew first hand, the many men who took him were shocked to hear their prince enjoyed being hurt and used sexually. He felt a sense of relief, though, hearing none of those toys or anything in the room would be used on him. ...Ugh, so that's what they were doing earlier when they were having sex? Zak must have been fulfilled, though he couldn't understand why he had to be involved now. That was what was going to be happening, right? "You're both going to fuck me? I thought you wanted me all to yourself, huh?" He questioned Luka, trying to make sense of things. He didn't really want this to be happening, not tonight anyway, so he struggled against Luka once more, trying to get away from him, or at least out of the coat so he could get away.

"I do but I don't mind sharing with Zak. After all we've been lovers for centuries and have had many threesomes. I personally enjoy them. It spices up the relationship" Luka said holding Aiden firmly as he shut and locked the door.

"Now since you look like you really want to get out of those clothes, why don't we let Zak here help you?" Luka asked and he stood behind Aiden, whispering in his ear and biting it.

Centuries? Ugh, why did they keep talking nonsense? "You guys never make any fucking sense." He remarked, assuming he only meant they had been together for a very long time. It was the only thing that made sense to him and he decided to stick with that. He felt a sense of dread begin to fill him at the sound of the door locking. Oh, fuck. He was trapped. Of course, the moment he was freed he could easily run to the door, unlock it, and run out. But unlocking the door would lose him time and if the two men were quick enough... He shuddered at the thought, more so at the sound of Luka's voice so close to his ear and the male biting it. "Fuck off, Luka. Let me go! I said we could do this tomorrow!" He called out, still attempting to get away from him. Hell, if he ripped the coat perhaps that could help him. At this point he honestly didn't care if the coat was ruined. He could always easily find another kind of disguise so he could go out. More like escape back home. He could always find his way back there.

He glared over to Zak, would he really dare touch him? He didn't care earlier. ...No, no, he couldn't. He had thought that perhaps if he blurted out what happened earlier that day between him and Zak that Luka would surely go after him, buying him enough time to escape. It worked before at the cafe, Luka randomly attacking that man, punching him to the ground when he simply spoke to him. It would risk him being hurt by Zak, but if he managed to escape he was sure he would be safe. "Luka, wait. Wouldn't you like to know what Zak did earlier?" He mentioned, grinning over to Zak as he was sure the male would know what he was getting at.

"Now, now. You need to stop stalling and just accept the situation already" Zak said as he started to strip.

He was fully erect and ready for some action.

"Bend him down a bit would ya Luka" Zak said grabbing Aiden's head and pulling it closer to his crotch.

"Wait Zak." Luka ordered.

"I want him to be as comfortable as possible so let's move over to the bed. I'll get a knife to take off his clothes. It's more fun than taking them off" Luka mused walking over the the wall where several cutting instruments were mounted.

Luka returned to Aiden and the three of them moved over to the bed.

"Open up" Zak ordered Aiden

Aiden's eyes narrowed as he was told her was stalling. True, but... Ugh, no, don't get undressed! He yelled at the male in his mind, knowing he couldn't doing it out loud. Fuck, and was he hard, too. He pressed back against Luka when Zak came closer to him and gripped his head, forcing him down at the level of his crotch. He couldn't find a chance to speak up and voice what he desperately wanted to do so. This fucking guy... When he was let go he managed to get his coat off, not wanting it to be ripped. Sure, before he was thinking he could just let it rip and he would escape, but it was really nice and it was expensive. Best to leave it alone. He let it fall to the floor and he looked over to the various instruments aligned along the wall. Well, fuck...

When Luka returned with the instrument in hand he felt it was actually best to just stay there. He enjoyed feeling pain from getting cut, but he was certain they could do worse to him if they truly wanted to. Glaring up at Zak when he was ordered around he only gave a small grin, finally finding his opening. "Just like earlier, huh?" Surely this would piss Luka off.

"Earlier?" Luka asked

But before Aiden could voice a reply, Zak shoved his dick into Aiden's mouth, effectively silencing him.

Luka, choosing to ignore Aiden's comment for now and ask about it later, decided that it was time to unclothe Aiden.

He used the knife to cut from Aiden's collar down towards the small of his back, putting just enough force on the blade to create a shallow wound across Aiden's back. The wound soon seeped with blood.

Luka ripped off the rest of Aiden's top half and licked the blood off of his back with his rough tongue.

Finally! Finally he would find out the truth. Only, he couldn't respond when something large was shoved into his mouth. Fucking Zak. Just like earlier... He knew now that if he brought it up again he would be screwed, Zak would surely kill him. Though, not if Luka killed him first~. Leaning against Zak he sucked on the male's length, quite used to doing this since they had shared a moment earlier that day. What an asshole. He could always bite his cock and free his mouth... But he was mainly saving himself, figuring that if he pleased Zak enough that the male wouldn't try to hurt him as he had threatened he would earlier. He flinched slightly at the sensation of the sharp blade running down his back. It wasn't deep enough to cause him any serious harm, but fuck did it feel good. Really good. He groaned and moaned around Zak's length, feeling the warmth from the blood seeping from the long wound and eventually Luka's tongue roughly lapping at it after his clothes had been removed.

He hated these guys so much, but it felt incredible what Luka could do to him. He gripped to the sheets, raising his hips and he rested his knees on the bed as he sucked Zak off, running his tongue along his length and sucking hard on it.

"You have such erotic moans..." Luka said as he finished up the last of the blood running down Aiden's back. He then proceeded to cut Aiden's legs slightly while cutting off his trousers.

Aiden let out even more sexy moans.

Luka removed the scraps of fabric that was the remains of Aiden's bottoms and then folded Aiden's hard on.

"My, My. You're already leaking this much and all I've done is cut off your clothes and you're sucking off Zak. Do you like it that much?" Luka teased as he then began to cut off Aiden's pants and didn't even bother to lick up the blood running down from the wounds.

Luka couldn't control himself any longer when he heard Aiden's moans.

Again, Without preparing Aiden, Luka thrusted into Aiden until Aiden's ass had swallowed him up to the hilt.

He hummed around Zak's length as his legs were then cut, the dirty talk arousing him further. He had been unwilling before, but as he was cut up more he melted from the pleasure, his nerves relaxing along with his throat so he could deep throat Zak. Ah, that was something he wanted to do earlier for the other. Of course he would be able to please the man more now, exactly what he was aiming for.

His pants and boxers were removed, leaving the wounds to drip blood along his legs. The warmth from the blood warmed him up more. Did he enjoy this? A little, the pain a whole lot. But being forced in this position wasn't something he would do willingly, hence it being forced. Once he was unclothed he realized the other would be shoving into him, but would he do it without preparation beforehand? ...Ah, fuck. He groaned loudly around Zak's length as Luka simply rammed into him, no doubt hurting him like last time. He should probably attempt to get away again... But the pain from being hurt felt too good for him to really care about much of anything at this point. He moved his hips back a little against Luka, certain that it would please the male.

Luka started to groan slightly as Aiden moved his hips back and forth.

Damn Aiden's good at this he thought as he started to thrust into Aiden deeper and faster than before.

Luka grabbed Aiden's dick and held it tightly while he started to stroke it.

"Damn. You really are good at this aren't you? you little slut" Zak mumbled between pants. He was close. Zak clawed at Aiden's head, grabbing hold of his hair as Zak released his seed into his mouth.

Aiden gripped at Zak's hips as the male clawed at his head and gripped it before releasing in his mouth. Slut, huh... He felt the warm liquid shoot down his throat and he quickly swallowed it up. The moment he was lifted up and off of his cock he began to pant heavily, trying to get air into his desperate lungs. "Fuck... Mnn, Luka.." He groaned out, quite enjoying how the man was fucking him. He probably shouldn't have been so open with his feelings, letting the other know he was enjoying what he was doing to him. But... Oh, god, it felt amazing~. And the stroking. It wasn't fair. He was certain he would release soon. "L-Luka~..." He whined, would it please them if he acted slutty? He raised his hips a bit higher, still moving back against Luka as he let out moans. This probably wouldn't help him. He was certain Luka would want to do this more often with him if he appeared to be enjoying it. But.. He was quite liking this, he couldn't help it. Plus, Zak may not be so mean with him if he pleased Luka.

"damn, you're good at this" Luka said, his mind focused only on pleasure.

"Hey don't forget about me" Zak said as he went to retrieve what looked like a mini toy lightsaber. It was about 30cm long and at the handle had a single button.

Zak placed the tip of the rod on one Aiden's nipples and pressed the button. A spark flew from the tip of the rod to Aiden's body, giving him a little but painful electric show.

Luka, seeing what Zak was doing let go of Aiden's manhood and used his hands and hips to lift Aiden up so he was lifting Aiden up and down off of his own manhood. Because all of Aiden's weight was also pushing him down onto Luka, He was penetrated even further.

Doing this, Luka had made all of Aiden's body visible to Zak and his electric rod. Luka spread Aiden's legs out with his arms so Aiden's manhood was completely visible to Zak.

When Zak moved Aiden pressed into the bed, moaning as Luka fucked him. He didn't realize what Zak was doing until he felt something press against his nipple. Before he could question it he felt the shock. He let out a yelp of surprise, his eyes widening. "W-What the fuck was that?" He questioned and he tried to look around. Luckily Luka had lifted him up, although in that moment he regretted it. When his legs were spread he shook his head quickly, he was enjoying how deep Luka was in him now, but at the same time he couldn't exactly enjoy things seeing as they refused to listen to him earlier. "What the fuck did I say before? No toys! Get that away from me!" He yelled, glaring daggers toward Zak. He did consider that device a toy. To some it brought pleasure to them, others found it most uncomfortable. He was the latter, he hated the device.

Whenever Zak came closer to him he swung his arm toward him, making an attempt to remove the device from his hands, while the other hand protected himself. "Get away from me!" He tried to push away from Luka, the male keeping him down on his cock and preventing him from escaping. Fuck, and he was just starting to enjoy things, too. That asshole had to go and ruin it.

"Zak..." Luka warned. He was thoroughly enjoying penetrating Aiden but when Aiden wasn't enjoying it Luka didn't want to do it.

"What? It's just a little spark! And why do you have a problem with toys? This feels great when it's applied here" Zak quickly held the rod near Aiden's manhood and pressed the button.

"ZAK" Luka hissed. "You can convince Aiden about the wonders of toys later. We have plenty of time. but you're not going to use that thing on him while i'm carrying him. That shocked me, not Aiden. " Luka growled, annoyed that he felt pain and that it was Zak's fault.