The Prince and the Vampire "Tutor" (Strawberry Yumi & Castleofbones) 18+

Strawberry Yumi

"Mm, I don't know, perhaps~. We'll just have to see." He teased, not yet giving Luka what he wanted. He was so forceful that one time, just giving the man what he wanted. Aiden didn't want him to get it this time. Not yet, anyway. As he continued stroking his cock he sent a small glare up to Luka, giving him a look that warned him if he dared to touch him... He jumped feeling those fingers slide into him and begin to thrust. He was quick to move away from him, stopping everything at that moment. "Hey, I told you I'm not in the mood. Do that again and I'll rip your fingers off." He threatened before he slowly moved back over to him, this time going between his legs. This way he couldn't be touched. He went back to just stroking him, eventually leaning his head down and licking the tip. He continued to do that, running his tongue along the tip before moving to the sides, slowly taking the whole thing into his mouth. He hummed around it softly, hoping to please Luka so he wouldn't touch him again.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Castleofbones

• Strawberry Yumi

Luka shuddered in pleasure as Aiden slowly took him all in. Still Luka wasn't going to show Aiden that.

"I'd like to see you try and rip my fingers off. How would you do it? Would you tighten up that slutty asshole of yours until i could no longer take my fingers out and end up ripping them off? I'd let you do that if if you wanted to" Luka smiled darkly.

Aiden head was going up and down too slowly for Luka now, it was almost excruciating. So Luka started to thrust his hips up and down, forcing his cock into Aiden's mouth.

With that cock in his mouth he glared up at Luka. Ugh, he couldn't stand him sometimes. He shook his head, lifting up just for a moment to speak. "No, I'd use my fingers or teeth. Rip yours right off, maybe the other hand, too." He said with a small grin before rolling his eyes and taking the other back into his mouth again. He groaned feeling the male begin to move his hips, thrusting into his mouth. He tried to hold Luka's hips down, forcing them to stay still as he began to move his head faster, hoping that would please him now. He bobbed his head quickly, sucking on him and running his tongue along the sides and everywhere it could reach. He wasn't up for deep throating, not right now, so he only sucked him off this way, hoping it would be enough.

"Hmmm... I'll pass on that, it doesn't sound sexy at all..." Luka complained

As Aiden continued to suck the top of Luka's cock he felt incredibly close to orgasming.

"Tch. I'm going to cum..." Luka managed to say before he thrust himself into Aiden, so Aiden deep throated him before his warm discharge filled up his throat.

"Exactly~." He managed to say before continuing pleasing the other. Despite how irritating Luka was sometimes, he really did enjoy his cock. It tasted good to him. More than good... Being reminded of that he almost didn't mind the sudden forcefulness after hearing that Luka was close. He let it slide, sucking on him and letting Luka thrust down his throat until he released. He hummed softly, groaning around it as that wonderful taste filled his mouth. "Mmm... That always tastes really good." He said when he was finally able to lift up, swallowing all of Luka's seed. If he wasn't careful he may eventually...become addicted to that taste. He backed away from Luka as that thought passed through his mind. He was a bit worried, but he tried to not let it bother him. "Do you feel better?" He asked as he started to curl back under the covers. It was cold without something on him.

"Much better thanks" luka said getting back under the covers with Aiden and guided him to his chest.

"Do you prefer taste of any man's cum or to the taste of mine?" Luka asked casually. But in truth he was dying to know. dying to know if he ever had the chance to make Aiden truly his so he wouldn't go looking for any other partners. Even if it was a speck of hope, a single chance amongst thousands he wanted to turn probably the kingdom's biggest gay man whore into a devoted lover who only had eyes for him. He wanted to make Aiden unable to hold another man ever again.

As he was pulled closer to Luka he rested is head against the man's shoulder. He nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, feeling quite relaxed and comforted this way. "Mm... Huh, you're so perverted. I enjoy the taste of come, it doesn't bother me. Any's... It doesn't matter to me, either. All men taste good." He explained to him, not wanting to say he did find Luka's to taste just a bit better than most he had tasted. He was certain that was what Luka wanted to hear, to think that he had a chance with him. He thought of Luka as his big brother - considering he couldn't stop thinking of how much Luka reminded him of Jack, and they would occasionally mess around. It would be too awkward... Even though he quite enjoyed last time. Perhaps he would give in again and give Luka the pleasure of screwing him. Perhaps.

For now he snuggled up close to Luka, trying to keep himself warm which was luckily manageable after their little fun. "Are there any clothes around that I could wear? This is nice and all, but I don't want to be naked if Zak comes home." Which would apparently be happening later, but he didn't want to stay nude until then.

"Why not? I'm sure Zak would love to see you in the nude" Luka said smirking. "But then again I don't particularly want him to see you in the nude either, The less people who know what you look like naked, the better"

Luka waited for about 5 minutes, enjoying the feeling of Aiden snuggling up to him, before he eventually lifted Aiden up off of his chest and laid him back down on the bed. He got out of it and walked to the doorway of the room completely naked in an attempt to find some clothes that weren't too big for Aiden. But before he left the room, Zak had obviously had returned home and blocked the doorway that Luka was about to walk through.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Zak said smugly noticing the Luka was standing in front of him, baring all.

"I would take offense to that but the comment isn't as effective since you're staring at my naked body" Luka quickly returned.

"Touché" Zak then noticed Aiden who was still in the bed, presumably also naked.

"I thought you said you were thrown off a bridge into the river and needed a place to warm up and treat your wounds, not that you needed a love hotel." Zak was glaring daggers at Aiden, putting a new meaning to the phrase "if looks could kill"

"I know you don't want him seeing me naked," he remarked, grinning a bit when Luka said the exact same thing. "Exactly~." He mused, wanting him to just get up already and get him the clothes. But, he knew how much Luka liked him... He could let him hold onto him for a little bit. Just a little more, though he didn't mind it all too much since, well, he missed Jack. They never exactly did this, rested together naked, but they had rested in bed together. Just a slight difference, but the same scenario. Feeling Luka begin to move him he complied and laid on his back so he could get up.

Sitting up he watched as Luka went to leave the room to find him clothes. He assumed there was nothing in the room they were in currently. He didn't want to get too comfortable and wind up falling asleep or anything so he made himself sit up, waiting for him to return. Only, Luka didn't even get to leave the room yet when someone stood at the doorway, blocking Luka's way. Oh, shit, Zak was back. He new he should have asked sooner for some clothes... He was quick to cover himself up, glaring right back at Zak when he noticed the look he was receiving. "He refused to get me clothes before when I asked. Blame Luka." He said, putting all of the blame on Luka. It was easier that way and he could have easily meant it in a joking way if Luka got annoyed. He wasn't going to get up now while nude and Zak was still around so he stayed there in the bed, the blankets going right up to his shoulders. He didn't need that much covered, but, he was still a bit cold.

"I don't suppose you could guess us some clothes? I'm sure yours will fit me but I think they'd drown Aiden" Luka said, ignoring Aiden's comment. Although Luka didn't want to wear Zak's flashy clothes he was in no position to be picky.

"Ok, and what will you do in return? I'm not that generous to give you clothes and a bed to stay in for nothing. I fact I'd much rather you NOT have clothes" Zak's gaze slowly wandered downwards and stared at the part of Luka's body he hadn't seen in about 20 years.

"My, my. You are getting greedy now. But I'll take you up on your offer since I do want Aiden to get out of the bedroom at some point, which I suppose he doesn't believe..." Luka said as he turned to Aiden to see that his body was completely hidden under the covers except his head which was looking straight at him with a guarded expression.

"Let's go to my bedroom then so you can pay me back and get some clothes" Zak motioned for Luka to go down the hall to where his room was located.

"I want you to get Aiden's clothes before you get mine and for me to pay you back" Luka said staying put. He knew that Zak wouldn't want to Aiden any clothes if he didn't have to.

"Fine, I'll ask my servant to measure him and then buy some clothes, she knows more about shopping and fashion than what I do.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?" Zak called.

"Yes Zak, what is it?" Naomi answered as she walked up the stairs and stood in front of him. She glanced at Luka, who was butt naked, and was a little curious as to why but then she turned her full attention back to Zak

"I'm going to my room with Luka here, Would you be so kind as to measure and buy some clothes for the boy in the bedroom behind me. They're are guests that will be staying with us as long as they need so could you ask the cook if he could prepare a meal for 3 instead of 1?" Zak asked her and then turned to Luka.

"Happy? Now we can head over to my room and you can repay me" Luka nodded in reply and took one last look at Aiden before following Zak to his room.

Hearing that Luka and Zak were planning on having sex Aiden rolled his eyes. He got comfortable in bed and laid there on his side, comfortably curled up with the covers over him still. Sex was hot and all, but considering he wasn't feeling well he didn't want to get any part in it. It was between Luka and Zak so there was no reason for him, either. He laid there quietly, waiting for someone to come and get him clothes. He had no idea that a maid had come around and that she was to measure him and buy him clothes, and that he would actually be left like this longer than he wanted.

"Umm.. Excuse me, can you get out of the bed and stand up with your arms out straight please?" Naomi asked politely, a little frustrated that Zak hadn't told her about them having guests and giving her even more work to do. She was of course, paid an extremely generous wage so she couldn't complain but she had noticed that the two guests did not seem to like clothes that much.

Hearing someone come into the room and tell him to get out of bed he glanced over to the figure, finding it was a woman. She appeared to be a maid. He could tell she seemed irritated, the expression quite familiar to him from the maids in his own palace and he was able to catch on it fairly easily. Sometimes he like giving them hard times, some were annoyed with Abel's rebellious behavior that made their jobs much more difficult than it had to be. He found it cute so he always let it slide. Instead of telling the woman off he simply complied, not very happy with having to be nude in front of a stranger, but he was left alone with her and she was given the order he assumed. "Yes, sorry about this. All of my things are at the palace and my friend and I had gotten into an accident that left us drenched." He explained to her as he got out of bed and did as he was told, standing tall with his arms held straight out. This way she couldn't get too annoyed with him. He wondered, did this woman know who he was? She had to of, but there was the possibility she was new and just didn't care to know about the family that ruled them.

Naomi listened to Aiden's story but didn't react or say anything to it. Instead she continued with measuring, desperately trying to resist the urge to ask why he had bite marks over his body. It looked like some human cannibal had tried to eat him alive. But when she was measuring his legs she couldn't help but gasp at the fact that he had bite mark around THAT area.

Knowing that the guest had heard that gasp she decided to ask him anyway, now that act was out of the bag.

"Umm.. Why do you have bite marks over you? Would you like me to clean the wounds up for you before they get infected?" She asked meekly, which was very unusual for her since her daily job was to nag her boss.

The gasp left him curious, though he didn't comment. His thoughts did begin to fill with why that sound emitted from the woman's lips, but he chose not to interrupt her work. Just let her finish so he could go back under the covers and continue resting. That was his plan, anyway, but the woman decided to speak to him, ask why he had bite marks all over him. Wait, what? "Bite marks?" ...Ah, Luka. That night they had sex, but didn't that happen last week? Why would he still have bite marks? "...Strange, I wonder where those came from," he remarked, acting as if he didn't know. He was wondering why bite marks from a week ago would still be there. They would have healed by now, wouldn't they? Either way, it wasn't the woman's business to know his sexual activities, as strange as they may appear to others.

He didn't know where the bite marks were, perhaps on his legs since that's where the woman was measuring. It couldn't hurt to clean them up. Huh, maybe Luka bit him earlier while he was passed out, probably trying to see if it would wake him up. That fucking creep. If he had old bites, those would have already gotten infected if that was their fate. But if there were any news ones he didn't want to run that risk. "..Sure, why not. Thank you, Miss."

Ah, right... He couldn't believe it slipped his mind. When he and Luka had been messing around that week, pleasuring each other without resorting to sex, Luka had been biting him. So maybe that was it after all. He seemed to relax by the realization. He didn't have anything to worry about.

"My name's Naomi. I'll just get some cotton wool and alcohol solution." She said, as she took note of the sizes she had measured and exited the room.

In Zak's room she could hear his moans but ignored them. Moans coming from that room was a frequent occasion. As she ordered one of the other maids to go and buy clothes in the sizes she had written down and she got the alcohol solution and cotton wool from the first aid box in the kitchen.

As she came back up, the noises coming from Zak's room were louder and more frequent than before. Naomi once again simply walked past and entered the guest room.

"Now, I'm sorry to ask you this but can you lay down on the bed on your back and hold up your legs with your hands" She asked slightly embarrassed because of the position she needed to reach the bite marks.

Naomi, huh? Aiden nodded to her and let her go to get the things she needed to help him out. He sat down on the bed in the meantime, covering his lap with the blankets until she would return. It wasn't anything new for him to be nude in front of women, some of them would catch him in the morning after he would have sex with the male servants. The men would leave to go into their rooms and he would stay in his, not even bothering to get dressed as he slept. The women would come in to either clean up a bit while he slept or it was their turn to wake him up for the day. He was used to it, but he preferred being nude in front of men much more than women. It was just a preference for him.

When Naomi returned he looked up toward her, nodding slowly when he was told what position to get into next. Just how many bites were there, he wondered. He couldn't remember, not when he's too lost in the pleasure to even notice when he and Luka would play. He really wished he had something to cover himself up with. He laid back against the pillows, moving his legs around as Naomi needed to reach the many bites he had. Damn it, Luka sure was an animal in bed, and they weren't even in bed! He really was possessive over him...

"Did you get them all?" He asked her after a while.

"I think so..." Naomi said doing a quick inspection to see if there were any more. "I really shouldn't be used to this..." she mutter to herself as she disinfected the last one as Luka entered the room again, this time, fully dressed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Luka shouted at Naomi.

"Disinfecting his bite marks that SOMEBODY put on him" Naomi replied, irritated at Luka's reaction since she was pretty sure that Luka was like her master and was a vampire.

Aiden glanced down at Naomi, raising an eyebrow when he caught what she said. It was hard to miss with how close they were. He tried to ignore it, figuring Zak often messed with people and left them bit up as well, leaving Naomi to care for them when Zak was done with them. That was probably what happened. When Luka arrived Aiden's leg was opened so Naomi could reach the last bite mark on his inner thigh. The position was very unfortunate for Naomi and Aiden nearly jumped when he heard Luka shout. "Jesus, you don't have to yell." He said as he sat up, covering himself with the covers again. Seems like someone was done fucking. He nodded when Naomi explained what she was doing, figuring he should say something as well so she wouldn't get into any trouble. "It's all fine, she was just helping me. Nothing happened."

He frowned a bit seeing Luka had clothes on. "Hey, why do you get clothes now and I have to wait? Just give me something for now until some clothes can be bought for me." He insisted, not wanting to stay naked - and stuck in this room anymore.

"I'll see how your clothes are doing now while I get you a shirt then." Naomi said, eager to leave the room because the tension was too high.

Looks like they don't have a very good relationship since the other get's jealous easily and suspects the other one of cheating so easily... Naomi thought to herself.

Thankfully the maid had just arrived back with Aiden's clothes so she could give them to him and she didn't have to disturb Zak to get a shirt.

Naomi quickly walked into the room and gave Aiden his clothes before returning to her normal duties as head maid.

"Thank you, Naomi," he said to her when she left to get him a shirt. It was better than nothing, he thought. Looking over to Luka when they were left alone he contemplated what to say. Each time Luka walked in on Aiden and someone else they weren't doing anything wrong, yet it looked quite bad for the other people. Zak was on top of him, his mouth on his own trying to drink up the blood that was spilling from his cut tongue. Naomi was between his legs while he was nude, touching him too close to his crotch. They were helping him, yet Luka always freaked out. He didn't find any reason for him to freak out even if Aiden was doing something with someone. They weren't together. "You don't have to freak out every time someone is touching me. God, you act like you own me or something. Relax and stop thinking that. We just fuck around, we're not together." He told him, smiling a bit when Naomi returned. She had clothes with her instead of just a shirt. He assumed another servant was sent out to get him clothes and they had just returned.

Getting out of bed he looked through the clothes before putting on some pants and a shirt, anything to cover himself up. He wouldn't stay nude around Luka, not while he was behaving this way. Now then... Thinking back on the whole cafe plan he really felt like going to it. It would be fine, he was feeling alright and he could always wear a disguise so no one would know it was him. He would by lying low still. He was hungry, so this would be perfect. "I'm feeling fine so can we go to that cafe? I'll wear a disguise so no one will know it's me. Come on, it'll be fun."

"...If you wish..." Luka said reluctantly. "However, consider this me giving you a favour. And I will collect my favours" Luka added.

"Let's get you a wig first since your Light brown hair is a royal family trait that you all share. But i'm sure we can get you one on the way if you would like to head out now. It's nearly sunset and the view is always the best at sunset"

Luka would collect his favors? "Sure thing," he said, thinking it simple like something small or even a blowjob. Knowing him, of course he would ask for something sexual. Brown hair... Jack was a blond and Abel had black hair, so it wasn't entirely true. "I could just wear a hood or a cloak or something." Anything long that would cover his body and face. Although, just covering his face would be good enough. Huh, a sunset? That sounded nice. "Let's just go. I'm sure we can find a disguise fast." He said as he headed for the door, wanting to just leave since he was feeling starved now.

"Ok. Fine. I'll tell one of the maids we are heading out for dinner then and won't be eating here. You wait by the door" Luka said walking out to find one of the maids.

He told one of them and came back.

"Alright, Let's go then. It's about a 20 minute walk if we want to go by the shops and grab you a coat" Luka opened the door and motioned of Aiden to go through first.

Aiden gave a slight nod, letting Luka tell the maids they would be eating out. He went over to the front door, looking around in wonder. He would really need to check out this place later since when he came he had been unconscious. When he reached the door he leaned against the frame, waiting for Luka to return. Zak sure was rich to have such a big home and as many servants as he did. It wasn't anything new to him, he was a royal so he was born into this life and he received so much more than any old wealthy man. Still, it was always quite interesting seeing people with similar lives to him, the kind of home and the sort of people around them they were able to get.

Once Luka met up with him he moved away from the door to let him open it for them. He stepped outside, nodding as he was told how long it would take to reach a shop for his disguise. Not too many people were around, they all appeared to be minding their own business and anyone who looked toward him, he stayed close to Luka to prevent them from identifying him. Finally reaching the stores without being recognized he stepped inside, still close to Luka. This was a much more confined space, being inside of a building, and he was worried someone would see him. Seeing a rather long black coat he rushed over to it, "How about this one?" He asked Luka as he took it off the rack. He slipped it on, just trying it on to see if it fit and if it would work as a way to disguise himself. Smiling to himself he found it fit perfectly, it wasn't too long and he was able to move the collar so it would partially conceal his face. He certainly did feel safer with it on, so much that he didn't want to take it off. "I want this one." He told Luka. It wouldn't be an issue to buy it while he still had on it, he figured.