The Prince and the Vampire "Tutor" (Strawberry Yumi & Castleofbones) 18+

Strawberry Yumi

Luka pulled away from the kiss as soon as he heard Aiden complain.

"Satisfied?" he asked a glazy eyed Zak.

"Totally. I still haven't met anyone who can surpass your kisses, or even match them. But trust me, I have certainly looked." Zak replied, eyes just starting to focus again.

"So I've heard. 'Til next time." Luka dismissed as he walked over to Aiden.

"Ok, Let's go then. Do you want to want to go to a café somewhere? I'd be a nice change of scenery for you. I know a lovely one on the other side of the riverbank" Luka suggested as he lead Aiden back out of the building.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Castleofbones

• Strawberry Yumi

Aiden thought back to what Luka said before, something about warning Zak not to touch the prince or else Luka may not agree to something they spoke about before... Huh, what did all of that mean? He tried not to dwell on it as Luka finally listened to him and moved away from Zak. He waved to Zak and he started to leave, listening as Luka suggested they go someplace together. "A cafe? That sounds pretty good, actually. Let's go." He said, quick to reach the entrance of the building. They left and he went into the carriage, eager to get away from the building - and Zak - so he could enjoy some wonderful treatment from his people at a cafe.

As Luka let Aiden into the carriage he smirked. All is going according to plan he thought to himself as he climbed into the carriage after telling their driver the destination.

"I'm sorry I made you wait while I was kissing Zak." Luka said, looking out of the window. It still would be a good 10 minutes until they reached the bridge because of the heavy traffic and crowded streets.

Aiden shook his head and he looked out of the window. "It's whatever," he said, waving him off. Noticing there was traffic he realized it would take a while to get to the river before they could even reach the cafe. His mind began to wander to what Luka said and to earlier than that to when Luka and Zak were kissing. They seemed close, more than just friends. Yet he knew that wasn't the case. "So... What is your relationship with Zak? Or...was there ever one?" Best way to find out was to ask.

"We were lovers for a very long time, for a lot longer than you've been alive. And we've known each other longer than that, I guess you could say we were childhood friends of sorts. We were made captive by the same person who made us their slaves. That's when we met. Then managed to escape that awful place, by killing our captor together. One thing lead to another... And after all these years we still know each other, we sometimes hold each other but we mainly look for other people because it's impossible to only stay with one person for eternity because you'd learn to hate them, sex would become boring because you'd have done everything before. There would be more surprises, no more passion in the relationship. So we spend long periods of time apart with different lovers, to occasionally meet up again" Luka explained.

He was still looking out of the window. He had deep, turbulent thoughts spinning through his head and after a minute of silence between the two of them Luka finally broke it by asking, in a soft troubled voice, "What would you do if you found out that you could no longer die and you would live for an eternity?"

Hearing the first part made Aiden look over to Luka curiously, looking him over. He didn't seem too old... He appeared young. Jesus, all of this was so confusing, but he kept quiet, letting Luka tell his story. The mention of him and Zak becoming slaves reminded him of something. He was never a slave, he had only been kidnapped and held captive, constantly hurt and even being forced to do something against his will. They had at least something in common, which pushed him more to tell his own story. Only, he was silenced once more by the confusing mention of living for eternity. He couldn't figure out what he meant, besides the impossible.

"...I would feel guilty and just overall terrible. I wouldn't know what to do with myself besides feel regret everyday." He was quick to respond to Luka's question, obviously having thought of the answer in the past. The first thing that came to mind was how horrible he felt that his brother had to go and it couldn't have been Aiden to take his place. Everyday he wished it was Jack roaming the halls with their little brother instead of him, it should have been Jack who was allowed to live. Not him, all he ever did was have sex. He had more interest in that than anything else. He didn't deserve to be there. He felt that way, yet he still stayed alive. His brother's death wouldn't go to waste. He had put his focus on caring for his people instead of his studies, although it was mainly because he couldn't focus on anything else. But he knew Jack would have wanted to go back to his people, tell them everything was fine and that he would always be there for them.

Shit. He really needed to tell someone about this... He couldn't stand bottling up his feelings anymore. "You know of Prince Jack, right? You've probably wondered why you don't see him anymore..." He started, wanting Luka to think about him before he would continue. "He and I... We were kidnapped and held captive, just like you and Zak, only... This man held us for a ransom. He enjoyed hurting my brother and I, all of the time.. Well, when his money wasn't coming quick enough he planned to murder one of us. He... he started dismembering Jack and he eventually forced me to finish, chopping up his parts so he could send them to the palace. H-He's been dead all this while, my parents act as if he's just very ill around the public after a rumor we heard as to why Jack wasn't making anymore public appearances - something he always did. We just went with it, it was easier than having to explain he and I were kidnapped and he was murdered. This way...he could just say the sickness had taken his life. This is why I dislike people, I can't trust anyone. This is why my parents are strict about keeping me safe while on our outing." Of course Luka would be held responsible if anything were to happen to him. It was incredibly stressful telling the story to Luka, never having done it before besides to tell his parents what happened and a few servants and guards he was very close to. Word spread around the palace until everyone knew, and that was that. It was never brought up again.

"It's why I'm so protective over my brother... I don't want to see him go as well. I... I should have taken Jack's place. I feel so terrible...about everything." He just wanted to see his brother again. He looked away from Luka, realizing why he reminded him so much of someone. It was Jack. He couldn't bring that up to him so he just stayed quiet, looking away from him as he focused on what was happening outside of the carriage. Anything to take his mind off of his brother and Luka.

Luka stretched his arm out and grabbed Aiden, bringing him into his chest.

"You can cry your heart out if you want to. I won't be able to see your tears if you are there. There are times I feel like crying as well, but it's been too long and my tears are already dried up and ran out" Luka said softly as his hands gently stroked Aiden's head, his fingers playing with the smooth brown hair.

Only then did Luka realise that they were on the bridge. In a flash he suddenly had second thoughts about the plan when he saw how high the drop was and how strong the current was and how little chance they had of surviving, especially if they were trapped in a carriage. Only it was too late. The plan was already in action.

A crash of an automobile into the carriage snapped Luka out of his thoughts. Their carriage screeched as it was pushed towards the barrier. The carriage made some worrying creaking sounds, as if it was about to snap in half before it slowly started to rise up, threatening to tip.

"Hold onto me tightly, This is going to be a hard impact" Luka managed to shout before the laws of physics gave way and sent them falling over the barrier and into the murky river below...

Aiden had curled a bit on himself, his legs drawn up to his chest as he held them close, not expecting Luka to suddenly hold him like that. He wasn't surprised for long when he finally accepted the hug and he leaned against him, feeling the tears threatening to escape. He gave up trying to hold them back, having gotten upset by telling Luka the story of what happened to him and his brother. He let the tears fall and he buried his face in the male's chest, letting his legs lower as he wrapped his arms around him, clinging to the other male. "T-Thank you, Luka. I just...miss him so much. I wish it never happened," he mumbled, not stopping himself from crying anymore. He knew he would feel great once he calmed down and they were at the cafe, eating sweets and enjoying the company of his commoners.

Only, that didn't seem to be happening anytime soon when an automobile crashed into their carriage. The driver lost control of the carriage and before they knew it the carriage was tipping over, falling straight into the river. Aiden refused to look at the events unfolding before them, the noises scaring him enough to think twice about looking. He was thankful for Luka talking to him, though he was already holding tightly onto the man, thinking that somehow it would help him survive. He didn't want to die... No matter how much his thoughts led to Jack and how much he wished the had switched places, he needed to take care of his brother. He needed to be there by his side. No way in hell was he going to leave him alone, not yet another brother...

He felt a rush of coldness surround him as the water seeped into the carriage. He kept his eyes closed tightly, he was terrified to look. He couldn't remember much else when everything suddenly went black. The next thing he knew he was waking up in a strange place, no longer surrounded by water. ...Had he survived? "L-Luka?" He called out to him softly, unsure of where he was or who was around. ..Had Luka survived? Oh god, for all he knew the man had died.. Fuck, he hated the thought of yet another person he was close to had been killed.

((My 100th Post! Whooo!))

"Ah you're finally awake!" Luka said with a obvious look of relief on his face. He had been sitting on a chair next to the bed that Aiden had been sleeping on. It was quite obvious that Aiden had woken him up. "I was really worried you hadn't made it when I dragged you out of the river. I suppose you don't remember what happened do you?"

Aiden shook his head.

"Do you remember we were on the bridge in the carriage, on our way to the café I was talking about? Ok, then an automobile crashed into us, which I honestly can't see as being by accident, and our carriage fell into the river. As soon as we landed, the carriage began o fill with water and that's when I think you blacked out. I managed to get us out of the carriage before it dragged us to the bottom and with a stroke of luck, I fought my way to the shore where we were only 2 minutes away from Zak's house so I brought us here and called Zak. Also I think we should stay here for a few days, just to make sure you're rested. Plus it'll be best to lie low because that automobile crashing into certainly was no accident. I think I've covered everything." Luka said smiling. He then hugged Aiden and said "I'm so glad you're ok"

So they were at Zak's? Oh, great. Just like earlier he felt as if he was in his brother's arms. He didn't want to leave those arms, even if they belonged to Luka. Luka wasn't so bad... Judging from his story he was the reason why he was even still alive. If he died...would he have met his brother? He probably would have seen him again... He was unsure of how he should be feeling, relieved that he got to live another day or angered that he had been taken away from his only chance of seeing Jack again. Still, those arms felt wonderful to be in and he pressed close to Luka. "Thank you so much... That's really strange. Who would crash into us on purpose?" He would crash into him on purpose... Who would kidnap two princes and hold them for ransom? He answered his own question, but he still wondered who it was that did it.

It all felt like such a bad dream. "Where's Zak?" He asked him softly, wondering where that pervert was. It seemed as if he could actually start liking Luka gain since he reminded him of his brother and his anger could turn to Zak, just like he had been feeling the first time he met Luka. It worked out for him.

"As to who would crash into us on purpose there is an easy answer to that: Someone who knew you were in that car and that someone wanted to kill you. As to who wanted to kill you there is a list of name too long to write down. There are many people who hate the monarchy; People who can't afford their taxes and are thrown in jail; people who want power to themselves; People who are jealous of their wealth and people who don't want bloodline to decide who rules the country. As to where Zak is, He's on his way back from the office since he had an important business meeting that he couldn't miss out on. Besides, we were safe in his house. Oh as to why you are currently naked. When we got out of the river, you were frozen and I didn't want you dying of hyperthermia so I ran a hot bath and got in it with you to make sure you didn't drown again."

He sighed, he already knew of everything Luka was saying. He was eighteen, he had been told all of this too many times to count. He wasn't a clueless child. "I know all of that... I'm reminded of it everyday. I just want an exact name..." But he knew that wasn't possible, they never saw who was in the automobile. It just made him paranoid. That man that had gone after him and Jack, nothing happened to him. He was still out there and it made Aiden nervous. "Are you positive we're safe here? That guy I mentioned earlier, going after me and Jack... He's still around. S-So it's possible that was him..." Ugh, he really didn't like feeling this way. He wasn't sure why that guy would still be after him. Perhaps the whole jealousy of wealth was getting to that guy. He did want a ransom, he wanted money. It made sense and it only filled him with even more dread.

Oh, so Zak wasn't even around. Good, good. He got to rest a bit before he would be returning. He had only just then noticed he wasn't wearing anything when Luka brought it up. No wonder he felt so dry... "Ah, great... You're such a pervert." He said with a small grin, attempting to hide it to not show he was in a good mood. Luka had saved him so he couldn't stay mad at him. If he truly was safe here... He was beginning to feel better. He pulled the blankets over himself, the bed surprisingly comfortable, and he curled up under them. "So we'll be stuck here for a bit... My parents should know I'm alright. They'll worry and send out a search if we don't let them know what happened." They were far away from the palace. He wanted to get in touch with them, badly. He especially wanted to see his little brother again. Oh, how was he going to do all of this?

"As for that man, if he were to ever locate you -which wouldn't be an easy task considering all he saw you do was fall into the river- I am quite confident in my strength and fighting ability to kill him. But that's all I probably could do. I don't know how to fight someone without trying to kill them so I haven't thought anyone in a long time. As for your parents, don't worry about them- I'll send them a letter saying that you're fine but you are lying low for now." Luka explained.

He lied about the part where he was going to send the letter- he wanted everyone to think he was dead after all because people don't look for the dead. Then he would have Aiden all to himself.

Luka smiled, resisting the urge to hug Aiden because he looked so goddamn cute snuggling under the covers that Luka wanted to join him. Until he couldn't resist any longer.

"Is it comfortable in there? Mind if I join you?" Luka asked with a seductive smile.

That's right... He was seen falling into that river. They probably assumed he was dead. That was the man's goal, of course. Too bad he was still alive~. He just needed his parents to know he was fine so no one else assumed he was dead. So, he was dealing with a perverted killing machine who didn't know his own strength. Sort of. He was thankful that Luka was going to write a letter for him to send to his parents. It was reasonable, he wanted to rest a bit since he wasn't feeling all that well right now. "Good, make sure they get it. I don't want them to think another one of their sons is dead, even though they have Abel with them." He would have been the only prince left. Maybe that would have been for the best... But he didn't want to leave his little brother all alone. It would devastate him knowing all of his siblings were gone.

He let out a small sigh as he got comfortable under the covers. He really should relax. Everything would work out. He was safe at Zak's - well, for the most part. He knew Zak was interested in Luka still, he wouldn't touch him again. He could only hope. Glancing over to Luka he gave him a small glare at what he asked for. "..I'm not feeling well so don't you dare try anything," he warned as he lifted up the covers on Luka's side, allowing him to join him. More warmth would be best. Maybe he would feel better with a warm body beside him.

"Of course, I'd never attack someone who wasn't feeling 100% healthy, that I can assure you" Luka said as he started to take of his clothes. Luka took his clothes off as quick as he could so that he couldn't give Aiden enough time to change his mind or ask him why he was taking off his clothes. When he was completely naked he slipped into bed with Aiden.

Ahh... If Zak walked in now he's think the worst thought Luka smiling at the thought. But Zak wouldn't be here for at least another half an hour with the bridge closed because of the accident and the royal guards searching everywhere would crowd up the roads, slowing Zak down even more.

"Are you cold?" Luka asked, still worried about Aiden. Humans were so fragile compared to vampires. The slightest change int their body temperature could kill them.

His face flushed at the sight of Luka getting undressed. Before he could protest the male was climbing into bed with him. He let go of the covers and he clung to his own, covering himself more with them. Shit, he was still cold... It seems as if that bath helped only a little. He relaxed a bit, wanting to believe Luka truly wouldn't do anything to him. Looking over to Luka when he asked if he was still cold he nodded slowly, "Yeah, a little..." He whispered. Considering Luka was naked he could get his body heat quicker. With that in mind he scooted closer to Luka, wrapping his arms around the male and he buried his face in his chest. Ahh, that was better~. Even with how close he was to Luka, and how warm the other felt, Aiden still found himself shivering a little. Fucking freezing rivers... "I still feel cold," he said with a nervous smile.

"Hmmm.. What do you suppose we should do to warm you up then?" Luka asked playfully.

He asked Aiden that way, anything he suggested would have been his idea and Luka wouldn't be blamed later. Luka's logic would be if Aiden was well enough to suggest something sexual he was well enough to do something sexual.

As he was waiting for a reply from Aiden, Luka pulled Aiden on top of him and started to stroke his hair. It was still as soft as always but now it was fluffy since Luka had washed Aiden's hair while in the bath to get rid of the stink of the river.

Luka wasn't suggesting anything bad... Even though Aiden's mind wandered to it. Fucking hell, this would be his own fault now. He knew during sex people get hot and sweaty, perhaps pleasure would warm him up? It sounded logical at the time. For the moment he just laid there on top of Luka, feeling comfortable where he was. He didn't mind getting moved like that surprisingly. Perhaps he was getting comfortable around Luka? During the week he sure had become comfortable with the other male, seemed he still felt that way.

The way Luka stroked his hair was relaxing. His eyes closed, letting out soft, relaxed sighs before he finally opened his mouth to suggest his idea. "A hand job could help... I don't want to have sex, I'm too tired. But...I ca handle a hand job." He muttered, praying that Luka wouldn't make any comments on how just before he said not to do anything with him. He hoped Luka would just shut up and do it.

"Do you want me to use my hands or my mouth? Surely you would be warmer if I used my mouth since the inside of my mouth is warmer than the outside of my hands..." Luka commented.

He started to feel something growing harder and bigger from Aiden pressing down on his thigh.

One of Luka's hands fell to his nipple where he began pinching and twisting it to arouse Aiden even more and to make his nipples hard.

The other hand of Luka's fell down to Aiden's hard on where he grabbed a hold of it a slowly pumped it up and down, almost teasing him with how slow it was

"Your hand. Just use your hand and nothing else." He replied, not allowing the other to try anything more with him. He wasn't in the mood. He just wanted to get warm and to after get some rest. If Luka wasn't careful he would bring back the irritated Aiden who couldn't stand him, even if Aiden didn't want that to happen. Luka reminded him of his brother and he dearly loved him. He didn't want to turn on him. He gave a sharp gasp, feeling the male's hand on nipple while the other went down to his length. His nipple began to harden as well as his cock, both of the feelings making him shudder. "Mm, good, just keep doing that~." He groaned softly and he turned over so he could lay on his side as he pulled Luka closer to him. "M-Move your hand faster.." He told him, already beginning to feel warm. Hopefully that could last and he would be feeling better soon.

Luka the suddenly rolled Aiden back onto the bed and rolled with him so he was on top of Aiden.

Luka then kissed Aiden, using his tongue in a dominating way to make him feel even better.

Luka then moved down to eye level with Aiden's cock. His hands moved as slowly as they were before but this time he was digging his naills into Aiden's cock, making it swell even more.

Luka then stopped and removed his hands, moving them upwards to play with Aidens nipples more. Luka's mouth soon replaced his hands as he took several deep mouthfuls of Aiden's cock, Luka then began nibbling the tip before licking it with his tongue.

As he laid there on his back he glanced up at Luka, the kiss quite surprising to him. Kissing... That would be alright, perhaps that could warm him up, too. The dominance he felt from Luka in the kiss had him groaning and attempting to return it. He took a breath when the other broke the kiss, moving down to face his cock. He spread his legs for him, tempted to remind him not to use his mouth. The feeling of Luka digging his nails into his length made him groan out, his cock hardening at the pleasure he felt from the pain. "Ahn~ mnn, careful, Luka... I'm feeling weak so don't be too rough." Even though that always felt amazing. Still, he didn't want to get hurt if he tried struggling against Luka or anything. For all he knew one day Luka would truly hurt him when he would be too rough. He would not let the male hurt his cock for his own amusement.

Aiden's eyes closed, moaning as the male played with his nipples. Wait, both of his hands were at his chest. Then that meant... His hands gripped at the sheets, moaning louder than before when his cock was in that hot mouth. He panted, absolutely loving the feeling. Even though he didn't want Luka there, he let it slide since it made him feel more than good. He glanced down at Luka, watching his mouth and his hands found themselves curled in the man's hair, gripping at it and tugging every now and then. "Fuck, Luka.." He moaned, his head tilting back as he felt his orgasm approaching him. "Mn, so close.." After a bit he finally did come, not bothering to warn him right before he did. He filled the man's mouth, not letting go of his head until he swallowed it all. Oh, he did feel quite warm now. Moving his legs he managed to turn over and he curled up in the bed again, "Much better. Thank you, Luka." He could imagine the other wanted him to return the favor, if he did then he would just have to say something~.

"Thanks for the meal" Luka said playfully as he licked the rest of Aiden's discharge from around his mouth.

As always Aiden sounded amazing sexy when he was aroused. Just by hearing him, Luka had a raging hard on that needed to be dealt with.

"Now you're all warmed up, I need warming up too... And my cock's really cold. I don't suppose you could warm it up for me?" Luka said as he rolled onto his back, spreading his legs to show Aident the full extent of his erection.

"Mhm..." He hummed softly, feeling more than relaxed now. Looking over to Luka when he spoke he simply rolled his eyes, waiting for the man to move before he scooted closer to him. It felt a bit...weird doing this with someone who reminded him of his dead brother, but... That cock looked really nice, he thought as he looked at it once Luka was comfortable on his back, his length revealed to him. Eh, what the hell. Why not? He was in a good mood now, he may as well return the favor. "Mm, what do you want me to do~?" He asked with a small grin. Reaching his hand out he wrapped his fingers around Luka's length, giving it a small squeeze and he stroked him. He continued doing that, pleasing him with only his hand first.

As Aiden start to stroke Luka's cock, Luka felt the pleasure seeping into him immediately. Luka thought If it feel this good and he's just using his hand, what would his mouth feel like now?

"I'm afraid it's still cold... Do you think you could warm it up with your mouth. It might even give you a little present in return..." Luka grinned and winked at Aiden.

"Hmmm... My fingers are now cold... I'm just going to warm them up" Luka smiled seductively as he reached for Aiden's ass and started to thurs his finger in and out.