The Prince and the Vampire "Tutor" (Strawberry Yumi & Castleofbones) 18+

Strawberry Yumi

Aiden kept his gaze off of Luka, his head turned to the side to rest against the pillows. Once the tie was untied from his wrists he was able to curl up, unaware of the other cleaning him up and biting him. He appeared to be asleep, his eyes closed and his breathing light. When he awakened the next morning the sky was still cloudy, though the rain was light. He found himself under the covers, though he was still nude. As he slowly turned over he found his ass wasn't hurting him. Weird, didn't he have sex last night...? By that creep... Glancing over to the chair near the window he found a change of clothes for him. Luka wasn't able to unlock the door, so did that mean... Great, his servant had come by and left clothes for him. He should have taken his prince with him. What a jerk.

He sat up and he climbed out of the bed, wandering over to the chair so he could get dressed. He separated the clothes and he slipped them on, making sure the ties were tied and everything fit nicely. As he was getting dressed he felt odd. He strangely felt...good. Relaxed. Even when he thought about how much Luka irritated him he still felt wonderful. Glancing over to Luka he stared at him for a moment. "Are you satisfied? Did you get everything you wanted from me?" ...Huh. He had meant to thank the other for making him feel better, but instead he still sounded annoyed with him. "...Thanks, by the way." He muttered. There. At least he got that out.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Castleofbones

• Strawberry Yumi

"For what? The most pleasurable sex in your life?" Luka said grinning as he looked up from the book he was reading at the bedside chair.

"So what are we going to do now? Shall we go for breakfast?" Luka asked closing the book and putting it back on the little bookshelf in the corner. He had already read the book but had needed some way of passing the time to distract him from Aiden's defenceless sleeping face.

"You were...alright." He replied with a grin, aiming to insult his performance. He had to be careful, he didn't need the other to go attacked him or anything for what he said. They were still alone in the bedroom together. One wrong move and he could imagine the other lunging after him. "I suppose we could get breakfast now. If it's ready." He told him, unsure of what the time was. He started heading for the door, almost expecting it to be locked when he tried to knob. With a small relieved sigh he found that it wasn't and he calmly opened it and he left the room, letting Luka trail behind him if he wanted to follow. Heading down the stairs and through the halls toward the dining room he found he still didn't feel any pain. It was almost as if nothing had happened last night. "Huh. What did you do to me last night? I know you made me bleed yet I feel fine, I'm walking normally..." Just what the hell happened?

"That's a secret" Luka said while grinning.

"I might be able to tell you one day, however today is not the day. You must be hungry right? You didn't finish your meal last night either... I can practically hear you stomach rumbling... How cute"

"Hmm... You're still creepy as hell." He mused with a small grin, always rather pleased to be able to insult someone right in front of them. Aiden simply nodded, rolling his eyes at the comment about his stomach, and he continued down the hall to the large dining room. When he arrived he found his parents just sitting down and his brother rushing into the room to join them. Well then, it appeared they were just on time. He gave a small grin to Luka and he headed for his seat, wanting the male to sit across from him just like last night.

Breakfast was served soon after they sat down and they began eating. It would make sense for Luka to just stay and teach him early on since he was already there. His father had the idea and he insisted they start as soon as they were finished with breakfast. Damn it. Aiden wanted a little break from Luka, not to see him right after they screwed. With a roll of his eyes he finished his meal and they were being sent off to the study room. Aiden was dreading it, but he asked, "What the hell are you planning to do to make those boring subjects more entertaining to me?" He questioned Luka. He was positive they would involved sexual activities. "I swear if my family walks by this room and catches us doing anything inappropriate..." He warned, not yet giving an exact threat.

"Relax. I talked to this to your parents before I followed you last night. We're just going to go on a little trip outside to see why these subjects really matter and their real world problems they are solving. What do you think to that? Anyway, this trip won't be for another few weeks as your parents need to make sure it's safe for you."

"Let's get back to your studies then Aiden. I must say I prefer intellectual partners to dumb ones. While you are intelligent you haven't learnt a lot, probably because your tutors weren't pushing you hard enough. Which why I'm going to fix that and quickly skim over the easy stuff so we can get to the more difficult stuff. However, please feel free to stop me and ask questions if you need to" Luka said, smiling.

After that, Luka began actually tutoring Aiden, like what he was paid to do. When Luka was serious about tutoring Aiden then Aiden was serious and focused too.

Huh... That actually didn't sound so bad. Well, the method Luka wanted to use to teach him about those subjects. He was reluctant to leave the palace. Though, he felt relieved to hear his parents would ensure his safety before he would leave. "Good, good... That will be fine, then." He said with a nod, letting the man speak. Intellectual partners? He still wanted him it seemed. Would he ever stop? "You know, you're not so bad after all. Still a bit of a creep for lusting after me so much." But he was feeling much more laid back than he did lately. So...it was all worth it, he thought. If Luka was going to continue feeling this way about him he figured he may as well be honest.

So Luka would actually be tutoring him. Was he a real tutor that wanted him? It seemed like it. As long as he was getting taught something he didn't really see the problem in playing around every now and then. They both needed to be satisfied sometimes and who was he to take that away? Only, if it put him in any danger. But he didn't see that happening with Luka. He focused on his work as Luka taught him, actually starting to get the hang of some of the things he was having difficulty with. Just a little. He figured with that trip things would get better.

They continued that for about a week or so, Aiden's grades improving ever so slightly. He was getting there, it just took some time. Time he needed considering he lost quite a bit the past few months. His younger brother's tutor had returned from their trip and their schedule was moved to the afternoon. So Aiden was taught in the morning and Abel was taught right after him. It worked out since both of them were able to focus much better. Every now and then Aiden and Luka played a little, just to keep them both satisfied. It seemed to draw Aiden closer to the male and he quite enjoyed Luka's dominance over him while they played. He actually felt safe around Luka so when the time came for their little trip to learn about business and the other things he had trouble in, he found no issue in doing so. Besides, his parents thought it was safe. Safe enough for Aiden to actually go alone with Luka. The king and queen were trusting Luka would care for their son and make sure he arrived back home safely.

On the day of the trip Aiden was quite excited. It felt like forever since he left the palace and the weather was beautiful. He was free of worry and he excitedly awaited Luka to arrive so they could go.

"Why What a grin you have on your face!" Luka exclaimed when he walked up to Aiden in the study, where he had arranged to pick up Aiden.

Yet again, as Luka got close to Aiden, he smelt another man's scent over him. Several in fact. Ever since that one night with Aiden not only had they never had sex again, only oral, but Luka had smelt several men's scents all over Aiden. Men who DID have sex with him in those weeks. This didn't make Luka happy at all, however, he acted normal in front of Aiden because no normal man would have been able to tell that another man had been having sex at least once everyday.

When Luka and Aiden did have oral sex however, Luka made sure to put as many marks as possible on Aiden, in some very obvious spots (around his neck, arms and inner thighs to name a few). He wanted Aidens other partners to know that he had been there and that Aiden was his.

At first when Luka had arranged the trip it was nothing more than an innocent trip into the city to meet some real world business men and talk about what they done and why they needed to do it. However as dark emotions such as jealousy and envy tormented Luka, the plan had began to change into something so devious and twisted but clever that only a mind 500 years old and wise would come up with it.

However, the plan would come into action later. Since Luka had several weeks to prepare for this one day he had created a perfectly formed plan that he just had to follow. But that was later.

Turning his attention back to Aiden, Luka asked "So are you ready to get out of this prison and into the real world?"

A small red tint appeared over his cheeks at the male's exclamation and he rolled his eyes to him, "Oh stop it. Let's just go already~. I'm tired of being inside." He told him and he stood up from his seat, heading out of the room and toward the front of the palace so they could leave through the gates. He knew he would have felt better in a disguise, but he didn't bother wearing one for their outing. Things would be fine, his parents explained to Luka that Aiden must be protected while out. He would be something of a bodyguard while together and Aiden shouldn't separate from him. They both knew what they had to do.

He was completely unaware of this plan that Luka had formed in his mind. He was clueless to a lot of things about Luka. What he really was and his true intentions. If only he knew he would have known to be cautious of the other. Instead, the man had gained his trust and he quite enjoyed his company. He seemed to calm down from his usual self from the past weeks and months, where he was always irritated and refused to do many things. He was finally having sex again, he stuck with those he was closer to. He did enjoy when he and Luka messed around, but they had been more focused on his school work. There wouldn't be enough time for them to have sex before his little brother's tutor would arrive. A quick blow job every now and then. He let the male mark him up, quite enjoying it when he was bitten, but that was about it. He was able to have sex with his servants and a few guards during the night when everyone else was asleep. It just worked out easier for him.

"So who are we going to be meeting again?" He asked the other. As they walked through the gates he walked along with Luka, letting the male show him where they would be going and who they would be meeting.

"A very old friend of mine called

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
" Luka said smiling, A very old Vampire friend of his to be more precise he thought to himself. Well the man did have a legitimate business going at the moment and Aiden could learn a few things about how to run a business from him, But Zak was the key in Luka's master plan.

"He lives on the other side of the city so I have organised for a ride over there. We have an appointment at 10 so we better get moving in case we get stuck in traffic" Luka said motioning to the door.

Some business man named Zak. That's right, he had forgotten. He nodded to him, listening as he was told the man lived on the other side of the city and they had to take a ride over there. They didn't have much time so without further question he simply climbed into their ride, leaving room for Luka to sit beside him. "So what kind of business does he run?" He asked as they left the palace and headed for Luka's friend's. He was quite curious, he had to be if he was going to be stuck over there for a while. Not that it was a problem, he did find all of this exciting, even if the subject of business was boring to him. "Or should I save those questions for your friend?" It would be nice to know ahead of time before they arrived so he wouldn't be completely clueless.

"He manages several Accounting firms and a Bank so he has quite the fortune. He has been very successful lately and you can ask him how he has done that and what strategies he has used." Well what legal strategies he has used anyway, Luka thought to himself.

"He's a fairly friendly guy so I can see you two getting along with each other. Although, to warn you, he takes both men and women to bed with him at night so I'd be careful since he might try and hit it off with you" Luka warned. Although he had already warned Zak that Aiden was his there is no telling what he might do.

Oh, so he worked in accounting. Banking and the like. Money... "Quite interesting. I'll come up with some questions for him," he said with a nod. It helped that Luka gave him some questions to ask as well. Leaning back in his seat on the carriage he watched the scenery pass them by. It sure had been a while since he was out... He would be fine with Luka. The man would be there with him and he was told never to leave his side. He hated feeling this anxious.

And Luka just had to make it worse. "Are you serious? He better back the fuck off and not start anything." He told him, not looking forward to the possibility of the businessman coming onto him. Usually he wouldn't mind it, and even though he had been messing around with men again, he felt like sticking with those he knew. Not a stranger. He didn't feel ready for that yet.

"Don't worry, I've already made that very clear to him" Luka said looking out of the window to see the busy streets of the city.

He remembered the conversation he had a few nights ago with Zak talking about refining the last few points of the plan.

Zak had asked "I'm guessing since you're going to all of this trouble for one human it means that he's of exquisite taste? After all, You're the type of person that tries things on before you buy it. So how did he taste? How good was he sex? Do you prefer him over me?" Zak whispered in his ear, stroking down Luka's chest with his hand. Luka looked smug.

"Hmph! Of course, he's one of the best humans I've tasted and he's better than some of the vamps I've tasted as well. In bed he's experienced and his moans are music to my ears. He's a masochist who loves it when I bite and tease him... The whole experience is amazing" Luka said also whispering in Zak's ear but then nibbles at his ear, a sweet spot of Zak's, as he wrapped his arms around Zak's waist, pulling him closer and crushing their bodies together.

"But he's a man whore who's also fucking at least 5 other males and has sex about 2 or 3 times a day by the smell of him" Luka said bitterly, the anger in his voice was as clear as daylight. His claws and fangs had come out and his dug them into Zak's side. "However, I will not let another man touch him after our trip away. That includes you. Although I may let you have a taste of him in a threesome if I'm feeling generous. But you shan't touch him unless I give you permission, are we clear?" Luka said almost growling at his previous lover

"Crystle" Zak said flashing that host like smile at him again.

"Heh. You've spend too long with humans Zak" Luka said as his release Zak from his grip and walked out of the door

"Good. You're a pretty great teacher but I swear if someone lays a hand on me I'll tell my parents you've been molesting me and you'll be kicked out." He threatened, a playful grin spread across his lips. He still did enjoy threatening Luka, but he truly did like the guy. Most of the time he was a sweetheart. Usually he was a perverted creep... Eh, whatever. He couldn't help but like him so it didn't bother him anymore. It was familiar to him so he was comfortable around Luka. Soon they arrived to the building where Zak worked. He stepped out of the carriage and he followed Luka's lead, keeping close to him as he was shown where Zak was.

"Someone other than me has already been molesting you so it too late to threaten me" Luka snidely though in his although he didn't say it. He building where Zak was based was unnecessarily extravagant, Like Zak himself. However this extravagance of the build surely attracted high end clients with lot's of money and made the other buildings look small and dull in comparison.

The building entrance was decorated with marble columns, the tops of which were masterfully sculpted engravings of cherubs and angels. It was like Luka was taking Aiden for an Art or History class instead of a Business and Finance one.

Walking up the steps to the pillared entrance, Luka looked behind him to make sure that Aiden was following closely. As they walked into the building itself the interior was even more excessive than the exterior. The Floor was covered in a thick red carpet that would even be comfortable to sleep on. The ceiling was again decorated in elegant paintings of beauty, covered in gold leaf. In the entrance room there were seats that lined the room which were lined up in a queue, nearly everyone of them full. Instead of sitting and waiting for what must be hours to speak to the directors behind the square like desk surrounding them. Luka just walk straight up to the desk and told the lady

"I have an appointment with Zak. Tell him it's Luka and he'll know who it is." He said in a commanding voice. The women called him up and then replied "Mr. Chapman will see you now. If you would like to follow me please"

Luka ignored the glares he was getting from the people still sitting in the queue for just waltzing in and being served immediately. They walked through the large set of doors on the right hand side of the room and down a long series of corridors, twists and turns that were obviously had meant to throw intruders off so it would be hard to try and assassinate Zak, if they wanted to kill him in his office. Not that it fazed Luka since he had walked down this corridor too many times before, he had even seen the building when it was being constructed some 100 years ago.

When the trio finally reached Zak's office the Lady knocked on the door twice before opening the door. She then motioned for Luka and Aiden to walk in before quietly shutting the door behind them. Inside the office was more modest; decorated with only the necessities needed for the day to day running of the business.

When Zak swiveled his chair around to face Luka and Aiden he smiled and said in an overtly friendly tone "Hello and Welcome to what I call my second home, since I seem to be spending most of my time here lately. Luka and you must be Prince Aiden! It's a pleasure to finally meet your acquaintance, Luka's been telling me all about you!"

The outside and inside of the building were both beautifully lavished. It was quite a fancy looking building. He only grinned to himself as he and Luka simply walked ahead of one of the lines, never bothering to wait his turn. He was used to it and he found it was worth it not to dress up in a disguise to hide his identity. No one would dare say a word toward him once they knew it was their prince. Without any trouble they were headed down to Zak's office which was surprisingly a bit difficult to follow. There were many turns that made him assume if there was another way to reach the office easier. Such as a back entrance that people had to use to reach his office specifically.

Upon reaching the office they waited until they were allowed in. He looked around the room, finding it wasn't as decorated as the rest of the building. His eyes finally landed on the male behind the desk. Oh. He was actually quite handsome. He honestly was expecting an older man, not one that looked so young. Well, someone in his twenties or thirties. He tried to distract his thoughts, forcing himself to focus on what they came to do so they could leave and continue on with this little trip, if it would be continuing after this visit, that is. He didn't want to sleep with a stranger, not now. Not yet...

"It is very nice to meet you. Oh, has he now? I am quite thrilled to meet one of his friends, I'm sure this experience will be quite educational." If only the subject was so damned boring. Business and finances just weren't in his interests. Sex was. Of course he couldn't bring that up to his family. It wasn't like he was going to be making a living doing anything else. He was the prince, his place was in the palace and eventually ruling the kingdom. He still needed an education. Now, onto his education, he had to focus on what they were currently there for. He assumed he should start with learning about what Zak did and other things related to business and finances. With that in mind he started, "I've been told you'll be able to tell me about business. What do you do here, exactly?" That seemed like a good place to start.

After about 30 minutes of some rapid fire questions and answers Aiden asked Zak where he learnt all of this from.

Zak said "Oh I think I have some good books that might help you with your studies they're a bit old but they're what I used when I studied up to run the empire that I've got now so they must be good for something right?" He smiled and stood up, walked over to the lines of bookcases across the far side of the room and stood on tiptoes as he tried to reach for some books on the top shelves. Luka walked over to him after noticing the trouble he was having. He stood behind Zak and reached over him, pressing their bodies together, to grab the book he wanted.

"Is this the book you want?" Luka asked into Zak's ear because of the angle has was at stretching over Zak's slim body.

Zak a little aroused by the fact that Luka was pressing up against him and speaking into to his ear only manages to say "Hmh" in reply, for fear of moaning out.

"Do you need any more?" Luka asked. Zak could feel Luka's breath against his bare neck and shuddered. All Zak could do was point to the other books he wanted. They were further away than the previous book had been so Luka had to push against Zak even harder to reach it. This time a small whimper escaped Zak who quickly clasped his hands over his mouth to stop anymore. When Luka had got the rest of the books down that Zak wanted he picked them up and brought them over to Aiden. However, Zak stayed frozen in place.

"Luka could you go to the receptionist and ask her for the files I asked for earlier? I want to show prince Aiden here how the accounting files are kept." Zak said standing up straight, pretending to act normal.

"Of course. I'll as quick as I can" Luka replied smoothly but with an undertone of 'I'll be back soon so don't try anything funny'.

Once Luka had left the room, Zak turned to face Aiden. His hard on was clearly visible and Zak was almost showing it off.

"I wonder why Luka is so drawn to you?" Zak asked in a vicious tone.

"clearly I am better than you in almost every sense, so why does he choose you over me? Maybe you can show me how you seduced him. Was it your body that seduced him? Your looks?" Zak said walking over to Aiden and standing in front of him. " Your position as prince of this kingdom maybe?" Zak lifted up Aiden's chin to inspect his face.

Ah, more reading. He knew Luka would expect him to actually read it to learn more so he gave a small nod, not exactly planning on telling him no. Not in front of Luka, anyway. He stayed put where he was, awaiting for the books to be found for him. He looked over to the two of them, pressed up so close together and was that a whimper he heard? Could have just been his imagination. When the books were found and Luka brought them over to him he took them, "Thank you for the books." He spoke, being polite. When Luka was told to leave them so he could get something for Zak he stayed quiet, feeling slightly uneasy about being left alone with the other male. Someone he had been told was quite perverted. Zak better not try anything... He better listen to Luka and not put his hands on him.

To keep himself looking distracted he opened up one of the books and began to read it, though he was barely able to focus. He glanced up at Zak once they were left alone, almost immediately catching sight of his hard on. Fuck. This wasn't his day it seemed... He looked back down at the book, though of course the other had began speaking, clearly not pleased over something. Did Zak sound...jealous? He was quite surprised to hearing the other mention the prince seducing Luka. "Excuse me? I have done no such thing." He said simply, he truly hadn't seduced Luka. Perhaps lately, when they would be playing around after his lessons and before his brother and his tutor would come into the room for Abel's lessons.

He was shocked when the male came up to him and touched him so carelessly. "Unhand me! How dare you place your hands on me," he spoke as he slapped the man's hand away and tried to stand up from his seat to move away from Zak. "I haven't done anything. Luka's the one who came onto me." He pointed out. He was certain that Zak was going to try to do something to him and he definitely wasn't up for it. Shit, he really wished Luka hadn't left or would at least hurry the hell up and help him before things got out of hand.

"I assure you for the 100's of years that I have known Luka never has he once tried to seduce a man. He has only accepted invitations from them but never seduced them. What do you think makes you special enough for Luka to seduce YOU!" Zak spat. Luka had risked a lot just for one royal bratty whore Zak thought to himself.

"I've heard you're quite the man whore and that you're willing to fuck anyone as long and you get what you want" Zak undone his belt and unzipped his trousers. "Now why don't you service me with that pretty little mouth of yours" Zak smiled cruelly as his forced Aidens head against his hard on. When Aiden refused to, Zak moves his hands around Aidens and squeezed, cutting off his jugular.

"Now if you want to breath I suggest you start sucking"

What... Hundreds of years? It confused the hell out of him. "What the hell are you talking about?" He questioned him as he still attempted to get away from the man. Maybe if he could leave the room then he would be safe? Though, as he continued to try the other was in his way, he just couldn't move from his seat. Ugh, he couldn't stand feeling weak against someone else. It made him incredibly uncomfortable. "Well, I assure you your little friend had come onto me. He fucking tied me up and had his way with me after molesting me. So fuck off already," he insisted, ready to push the male away when his head was suddenly grabbed and his face was pressed against the man's crotch.

Really, what the hell was he going on about? He only slept with other men when he was in the mood. It just happened multiple times a day. He tried pushing away from the man, refusing him. He would never suck him off. Only, that didn't sit well with the other when he felt Zak's hands wrap around his neck, unable to breathe anymore. He gasped for air, finding he just couldn't get it. His eyes widened, he couldn't believe this was happening to him. Not again! Not wanting his life to be over already - not after he was finally feeling better - he struggled a bit as he pulled the man out of his pants. He leaned his head in as much as he could with Zak's hands holding him so firmly. He tried sliding the man into his mouth, shuddering at the taste, trying to hurry before his vision would go black and he would fall unconscious.

He was pretty good at blowjobs, always priding himself in being able to deep throat his partners. He was relieved when the man's hands finally left him and he managed to slide the male's cock to the back of his throat after a short moment of catching his breath. He lifted off for a moment, swirling his tongue around the head before licking along the sides. He then returned to driving his cock to the back of his throat, relaxing himself before sliding it further and down his throat. This was terrible...

"You're pretty good at this" Zak as he grabbed a hold of Aiden's head and started thrusting into to his mouth faster and deeper than Aiden was. "But then again, suppose you've had a lot of practice with this, haven't you? Now be a good little slut and drink up all of the milk I'm going to give you" Zak gave one final deep thrust into Aiden's mouth, making him choke as the liquid poured down his throat.

"Good- now clean it up" Zak order pointing to the semen covered dick that had just been thrusting in Aiden's mouth. Once Aiden had licked it all off Zak quickly pulled up his pants and trousers.

"Shit. Luka's on his way back already" Zak's attention turned back to Aiden. He had to not only shut the brat up but he had to find an excuse why his scent was over Aiden especially in the mouth area.

Then a revelation came to him.

He pulled Aiden up by his hair to make him stand up and then pushed him to the ground, hard. he knelt down beside Aiden, who had cut his tongue with his teeth and whispered into his ear, "If you don't want to die a slow and very painful death i suggest to tell Luka nothing that just happened. And I will know if you have told him"

Zak then pulled Aiden's head up and kissed him, putting his tongue into Aiden's mouth and tasting his blood. Luka had been right about one thing. Aiden's blood was delicious.

Then Luka entered the room.

Looking at the scene he dropped the files that he was meant to get and ran, too fast for a normal human, over to the two that were on the floor. He dragged Zak off Aiden and punched him so hard Zak's feet actually left the ground.

"What the HELL do you think you're doing?!" Luka's shouted to Zak, His voice almost savage.

"He fell. And cut his tongue. I couldn't control myself" Zak whimpered clutching his wound on his face.

As Zak started to thrust into his mouth, face fucking him, he felt strange from the sensation. He always got aroused by that... It was the same as the first time with Luka, dominance always got to him. The same as feeling as if he was choking... His hands left the male's crotch and he gripped to Zak's hips to hold onto him tightly, finding he didn't want him to stop. He knew he would have to breathe soon, though luckily the male was close. He glanced up at him, hide eyes staring directly at him as he was told what to do. Unable to move the male could only trust that he would do it, which he would. He loved dirty talk, being called a slut. At times he wished he wasn't a prince so doing this wouldn't be so wrong and that he could do it as much as he wanted. Then again, a lot of men got off on the fact that they were fucking their prince, defiling a royal that was extremely punishable. They were always safe with him. He would never reveal their activities unless he was in danger - and that never happened. Not during sex, anyway.

He choked on the male's cock and his seed as he released down his throat. The warm, sticky liquid coated his throat and he hungrily swallowed it all, not missing a drop. He was able to pull away finally and he panted heavily, catching his breath before fulfilling the next order he was given. He leaned in and licked along the tip and the sides of Zak's cock, cleaning it up before letting him fix himself back into his pants. His licked his lips, ensuring nothing was out of the ordinary for when Luka would be returning - which was apparently happening now as Zak mentioned it. Before he could do much else he was then gripped by the hair and forced to stand, then suddenly he was pushed to the ground. He groaned, not expecting the forcefulness. "Fuck, what the hell was that for?" He questioned him, realizing he was bleeding now.

Well, he wasn't expecting that. The threat left him staring at Zak through wide eyes, fear suddenly taking hold of him and he tried pushing the man away from him as he was forced to kiss him. Fucking death threats. He couldn't stand them. He thought he was rid of them and now... Well, if he did as he was told and not tell Luka anything that had just happened he would be fine. Why would he tell him, anyway? He hadn't planned on telling Luka of any of the men he had been seeing, the servants around his palace along with a few guards here and there. This was fine... He had just been forced to suck off a stranger - Luka's friend. He could treat Zak as any other stranger he had messed around with, which was exactly what he was. Luka didn't have to know anything, it was any of his business who he fucked around with.

His thoughts seemed to make him relax and he groaned in the kiss, finding even that arousing as well. Luka was coming and he would see them like this, wouldn't he? Luka knew how he was when he was hurt, he got aroused. So finding a hard on on him wouldn't be too odd. It just sucked for Zak if Luka didn't like that fact. Just as he thought that he heard the door opening and files dropping to the ground. He was unable to see who it was, though suddenly he found Zak was off of him and Luka was freaking out. He swallowed a small bit of blood that was mixed in with his saliva. Gross. He never did like the taste of blood, especially his own. It overpowered the taste of Zak's semen. Oh well... He stood up and brushed himself off, following along with Zak's lead - even though it sounded strange to him. It was better than hearing more death threats or something or other. "Relax, Luka. You don't have to freak the fuck out." He said, acting as if Luka was overreacting. Such an annoyance. "Look, can we just go? I think this is enough for today. We can do this another time." Like tomorrow. Or next week. It had been a while since he was last out of the palace and he was feeling stressed out.

"Tch. Fine. You might want to do something about that hard on you've got Aiden" Luka noticed as he turned his attention back to Aiden.

"And Zak I warned you not to touch him, or I might not agree to what we were discussing earlier" Luka growled, talking about the threesome after they had kidnapped Aiden.

"Alright, alright. I just wanted to compare. Your kisses are a whole lot better than his anyway" Zak grumbled as he stood up.

"It wasn't my fault anyway that guy tripped and cut his tongue!" Zak protested.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realise. What can I do to make it up to you?" Luka asked, knowing that Zak didn't have very much control when he smelt or saw blood.

"I want a kiss. A proper one with your tongue. And I want it to last at least 2 minutes" Zak said inwardly grinning. Not only had Aiden sucked him off and loved it but he now got it kiss Luka which hadn't happened in at least 10 years.

"Fine." Luka sighed as he walked across the room to Zak, wrapped his arms around him and then went in for the kiss. Luka easily slipped his tongue in and tasted some bits of Aidens blood. With the rush of the taste of blood, Luka became more dominating in the kiss, wanting to taste all of the blood that was in Zak's mouth. Zak was trembling in pleasure.

Aiden rolled his eyes, "Do you always have to look to see if I've got a hard on?" What a pervert. Then again, he knew that since the day they met. Things were going so great, too. Now he had to turn on Luka, just so Zak wouldn't hurt him. He let out a small sigh, things would go back to normal once they left this place. He wanted to push Luka to leave now, but he stayed quiet when Zak requested a kiss from his friend. Another sigh left him and he moved over to the door, leaning against the frame as he waited for them to finish as well as attempting to will away his hard on. Damn Zak had to be attracted to him, too. Watching them kiss he noticed something odd, they seemed rather...close. As if they've done this before together. Did they used to date? It seemed as if Zak still liked Luka. Why couldn't they be together and leave Aiden the hell alone?

After a few moments he was getting impatient. He was ready to just leave by himself, even though that would be dangerous. "Hurry up or I'm gonna leave by myself, Luka." He muttered, speaking loud enough for the other to hear him.