• Dev

• Duch

• Saga

• Revenga

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM BACK AND OH HOW I MISSED THIS PLACE SO MUCH

It held too many things happened here to be abandoned. >

This sprinkled me with a gush of memories

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Everything as we learn from the past and we execute on present then we plan for the future. ^^

Indeed my June.

What I learn from you and Yoji is still in my heart and memory.

Bunny sisters FOREVER.

Just watched a TV show about people that have done Black Market cosmetic surgery/enhancements :-/

It is so messed up... Then one person who went O.T.T trying to transform their hair ended up severely damaging it. It is insane! Feel so bad for those people right now.

Whilst it is true... You get what you pay for in most respects e.g. Superdrug (shop here in the UK) own brand conditioner may not be as good as a Loreal conditioner. Pay more money for Loreal and it works better (in theory).

Furthermore, why take the risk of doing something with organisations or people that are either:

1) In another country

2) Not in a well known hospital

3) Not enough information (online and physical) to suggest their competence for the task at hand.

So on one hand... It is their fault. They should not have been so naive, impatient and ignorant when they are parting with large sums of money and doing something that involves modifying the natural form.

But I am sure anyone would feel bad for them. Nobody should have to suffer or endure what they have had to.

Okay gone on a tangent but yeah lol

Now I am going to ice my knee and then think about chicken LOL

Hello!!! Its been a week or 2 since ive been on. my battery on my computer kinda burnt up so i had to wait a bit b4 i culd possibly get another. i think i went thru at least ten books or so waiting on the new computer. lol

Oh my good Lord. Next week is my midterms... and i'm not doing anything yet. Not even reading or peeking on my books.

I am just so happy taking pictures that I do not want to care about the midterms and all. Plus, next week, I am going to a movie marathon. Alone. And I am going to watch some weird movies. (=.=')

Gambatte! ^^

What a nice night. Oange tea, moon, good temperature and write about handsome boys xD

Haha! Thank you. XD However, I don't really feel like reading my books again. I am not really doing anything whenever exams are near. XD And yes, gambatte to me. I am going to watch 35 weird films next week. XD

I really love this teaser Brown Eyed Girls made:

I really hope they release this remix of their song L.O.V.E :o It sounds so good!

What do yall think? Yay or nay? ^_^

Wanted to post because this teaser sounded so cool and it isn't a full song (though I have listened to it repeatedly lol).

This baby is causing a lot of pains but I am still excited for my baby to be born I have 5 days then ill find out if it is a boy or a girl. :D