Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• Duch

• Saga

• Revenga

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to graphic work.

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, How is your manga coming along? :)

Story developing how you initially anticipated or did you think up different ways of telling the story whilst drawing the pages?

Glad you keep yourself busy with general graphic related work! Curious what you have been up to as of late though :p

TC xo

I am working on a different style of drawing (once again). Trying out styles. But right now I am doing graphic work for YO.

However, I opened a new thread where I post the digital drawings. You can check the current one I've taken a print screen while working on it. It is not done, I will be taking some time until I finish it. I want to draw it completely on Photoshop.

Did birthday shopping today \0/

tumblr_inline_mqzdc7f3AK1qz4rgp.gif

Shopping is so much fun!! Got a pair of smart pointed shoes, totally G.O.R.GEOUS!

Ive gotten down one pants/trouser size ^_^

Blue skies ;)

Does anyone on this forum like Licorice?

Felt like asking...

Good going!

Sorry I did not respond sooner >,

How is the new style coming along?

I am sure your drawing style will change and/or evolve plenty over the years. You will learn something new, see something you like from another artist and try incorporating similar quirks and effects in your own work. It is human nature.

Your work is coming along nicely and I like how it looks, everything (not just your mangas/comics) so kudos to you! *throws kudos at you and shoots a toothy smile* :D

Someone made me realize that I can actually disappear for a long time. And he made me look back to the time when I disappeared for a year. I have the tendency to appear after a year or so without saying anything.... Thinking more about it, I really can. [sigh]

And I've said this through a private message but, Mr.

, I really really really like your signature. It's really awesome.

Your story reminds me of that man in Koisuru Bokun lol (i have butchered the name haven't I?).

Vanished without a trace, gone for a long time, missed greatly by many, reappears after a time... :o

Don't you ever vanish missy! I will find you XD

I hold the power of the "weaveologist", so I am able to see into the future, use powers a witch can and search for people based on personal belongings :D

Muhahahahaaaaaa!

Thank you

I want to make a new one but finding the idea is a little tricky @_@

*holds you by the shoulders* You MUST HELP! HALPPPPPPPPPPPPP lol JK

Thank you for the words. (:

-----

Translating time! *goes to work on translations*

Pfft

As if I am just trying to make you feel flattered lol

I am not the kind of person to tell people, "oh you are fabulous darling, everything about you is gorge (short for gorgeous - one of my words) so *points at you with a smirk on his face* don't you ever change!" if I didn't mean it :p

Good luck with translating dearie! Talk soon xo

Hahahaha! I do not know, Mr. Dev? Kind of not familiar with that. I apologise. But hmm... yes, that's what happened before here. I think before you came here, I disappeared for almost two months then I just suddenly came back. I do not know why but even though I can remember clearly everything, as in everything I see or what I have been doing for a long time, if I get focused on doing a task or two, i'd forget the rest that I have been doing before. It's just kind of weird and so my friend reminded me of leaving a message if ever i'll be going somewhere far.

Personal belongings? I haven't given you anything yet. Hahaha!

I especially like the hand and the apple, the font and that thing you wrote there.... Okay, everything. XD It looks simple but very beautiful in my opinion. I do not know. I like simple-looking signatures like that. They're more beautiful. And... how am I suppose to help you? XD I do not know anything about that. Hahahaha!!!

nigel-thornberry-aladdin.gif

None of your belongings... Yet >: D *plucks a strand of hair from your head*

I do now! Dun dun dunnnnn! lol

Not sure yet... But... Well you are a photographer so you have the artistic eye. Hey! I don't need to justify myself missy! I call, you help, I say jump, you hop on one leg, I say hop on one leg then I jump lol

tumblr_m39q1pnqhn1qkc2v6o1_500.gif

I'm having a little girl I'm super excited.

Omgosh yay! Congrats!

But wait... I must ask, How do you know it is a girl or a boy before the child has been birthed?

Apparently a hospital in London was sued for telling a woman she was going to have a girl, bought a ton of girl clothes and painted the baby room pink BUT... As you would have guessed, she got a boy lol

So there aren't very many hospitals that tell families whether or not they will have a boy or girl because it is difficult to be certain sometimes :-/

But! I am very excited for you all the same! How is it like, being baby bump and all?

Have you felt the baby kick yet or is it too soon? :o

------------------------------

Totally sleepy and it is 2AM (HOLY MOTHER OF JEEBUS! 2AM!) so...

tumblr_mnpb5uHEEP1s54cjho1_400.gif

Ni ni yall!

Ps my dream will be something like this:

nigel-thornberry-aladdin.gif

That is me, I am pretending to be a pigeon in the sky. I put on one of my Indian Remy lace wigs and rocking it out with my MAN! WHUT WHUT! LMAO jk

no I'm only 20 weeks along still have 20 more weeks to go.

I know from ultrasounds both 2d and 3d types. In the US they do several ultrasounds and can tell by the genitals as they develop. It is very rare that they are wrong but there is that small risk they are wrong. My theme though is gender neutral it is baby animals/circus animals so I'm not worried.

It's too early to feel a lot of kicks but I've felt a few. She likes to move her arms a lot based on the ultrasounds.

Being pregnant is nice and a pain sometimes but I love it. It's a joy I've never felt and makes me feel so close to my fiancé.

Oh cool! See we don't have all those sorts of things over here (as far as I am aware). My cousin is also pregnant and was talking about all these sorts of things with me, thought it was a girl, then boy, hoping for a girl etc. She was unable to figure out from the ultrasound sessions if it was a girl or boy so...

Anyway!

Very happy for you :) Yes I can imagine the experience is totally strange and amazing at the same time.

As long as the baby is healthy, that is the only thing that really matters so take care and god bless you both

Sweet christ. I can't keep my eyes open to save my life.. =.=; I want to sleep soo soo bad. Get here now john, I need to sleep in my car!

*beats head into desk and downs coffe trying his best to not be asleep.