• Dev

• Duch

• Saga

• Revenga

Top Posters In This Topic

Event: Linkin Park Concert 2013

Venue: SM Mall of Asia Arena

Date: August 13, 2013 (Tuesday)

The whole Mall of Asia Arena was packed! My gosh! Watching LP for the first time was like an achievement for me. Haha! I can’t explain what I felt when I saw Mike Shinoda and Chester. Chester was very very good. I can’t say anything. Just very, very good! And Mike Shinoda’s baritone voice, the girls beside me were screaming so so sooo loud. Hahaha!!! The opening song was “A Place For My Head”, followed by “Papercut”, “New Divide” [when they played the opening instrumental of this, the people were screaming louder than when they saw Mike and Chester. People were singing along]. And then the played “Somewhere I Belong”, “Points of Authority”, “Waiting For The End” [i can’t help singing along to this]. Played “Castle of Glass" a medley of three songs [i think], then "Lost In the Echo", "Numb", "What I've Done", "Burn It Down", "In The End" [the people went crazy when they played this!]. Then they have this encore, "Tinfoil", "Faint" [they went crazy here as well], "Lying From You" and "One Step Closer".

I can't really tell everything what happened because this will become a novel if I still continue writing. All I can say is IT WAS SO GOOD I HAD GOOSEBUMPS FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL THE END! Hahaha! But god! God! Best band concert EVER!!!

English Premier League: Go Manchester United!

Glory, Glory, Glory Man United!

As the Reds go marching on! On! On!

Today is not a good day.

my cat died this morning...

I head home from school and heard mommy saying that gays are an abnormal thing. (of course we had a fight after this)...

and also have a plus.

whatever

RIP kitten

tumblr_mgz4mdr8RH1s3cxvxo1_1280.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*hugs so tight* May your kitty RIP and sorry about the fight with your mum :( You will make up :)

I... wonder how much my bike will cost. Sold my two guitars for my mom's birthday. And... planning to work part-time in a coffee shop. I am so nervous just thinking about it.