The Enchanted ((18+))

Arekushisu

Lenion smiled seeing him run back for the book. He was happy he liked it. He squeezed his hand and pulled him after him into the forest. He smiled breaking out of the trees into the end of the garden. They were at the side with the red poppies and he smiled picking one. "For you." He said slipping the red flower into the fairies hair. He smiled and started walking again. He saw the shrine come into view and he picked up his pace seeing the light of day starting to fade. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked looking back at Raehva.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion smiled seeing him run back for the book. He was happy he liked it. He squeezed his hand and pulled him after him into the forest. He smiled breaking out of the trees into the end of the garden. They were at the side with the red poppies and he smiled picking one. "For you." He said slipping the red flower into the fairies hair. He smiled and started walking again. He saw the shrine come into view and he picked up his pace seeing the light of day starting to fade. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked looking back at Raehva.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Lady.Taser

Lenion started to guide him through the forest and he had to hurry slightly to keep up as he had much shorter legs than Lenion. It didn't take long to reach the gardens of the gardens of the shrine, as they walked into the gardens Raehva saw a smile on Lenion's face then smiled himself as a flower was slipped into his hair. He to see how it looked, the redness of the flower against the dark blue of his hair, but as he looked around he could see nothing close by that would show his reflection and Lenion had started moving again, faster this time.

As they moved through the garden Raehva couldn't help but stare, he had seen some of the flowers here before, but never in such great numbers, then there were some flowers that were alien to him. He was certain that he saw a few medicinal herbs as well, but would need to check those. The colours were also overwhelming him and when Lenion spoke and looked back he thought he probably looked dumbstruck.

It took a few moments to register what Lenion was asking. "umm, i'll eat anything really." he spoke quietly still in awe at the gardens he was walking through, it didn't occur to him to mention that fairies were strictly vegetarian, not out of some moral choice but they were simply herbivorous. As he had not had the guidance most fairies do as he was growing up he also didn't know that other races sometimes ate the meat of animals.

Lenion laughed opening the sliding door of the shrine and pulling the other in behind him before shutting the door. "We can take a walk tonight. The flowers are so pretty at night." He said smiling and moving to his room. He slipped in and let the other fall onto his bed to wait. He pulled on a cover robe that wasnt wet and went to the mirror combing his hair and putting a blue headdress on to match. He smiled at the other male. "I think i have something you can wear. It gets cold at night." he said pulling out his first pair of clothes. A pair of long pants and a shirt. He tossed them to the other male and smiled. "At least wear the shirt so you dont freeze to death." He said.

He looked at him. "You will have to sleep here we dont have an extra living area so if you dont mind...we will be sleeping together." He said then sighed, "That came out wrong i mean...just sleeping." He laughed at himself he was getting all nervous for this person he just met. He shook his head going to the door. "You can change then just meet me in the kitchen." he said smiling at him again and leaving the room.

The laugh rang through Raehva's head as he found himself pulled inside a building. In the long time since he had actaully been inside a building he had forgotten what to expect, so the walls confused him briefly as he was used to the forest and there being trees and plants obstucting view but not preventing passage. Before he realised it he landed on a soft surface, he looked around quizzically and came to the conclusion that it was a bed. When he looked back towards Lenion he saw that the elf had changed and was now pulling out more clothes.

It can be colder inside than outside? he wondered at Lenion's comment could the forest really be warmer a night, not that it mattered, he was out in the weather all year and didn't wear much more, but he decided to humor Lenion and wear the shirt at least. Lenion's next sentences made him jump slightly, the clarification helped but didn't stop his heart from beating fast or the blush on his face.

As Lenion left the room Raehva took a deep breath and then stood up to change. The cloth he wore around his hips had dried on their journey to the shrine, but he took it off anyway and pulled the shirt he'd been given over his head, it fell to just below where his cloth had, kind of like a dress. The thought caused Raehva to giggle, he then tied the cloth around his waist to use it as a belt then headed out to find Lenion.

It occured to Raehva that he had paid no attention on their way in and that Lenion hadn't told him wherre the kitchen was, so as he left the room with the bed and spare clothes he stopped and listened. He could hear faint noises coming from down the corridor and followed them walking into a room where Lenion was busy. Instantly he froze.

"Is that a fire" The whisper passed his lips, desperately wanting Lenion to lie and tell him it wasn't a fire, though he expected the answer would be a yes.

Lenion smiled seeing Raehva at the doorway. he had started a fire to make himself something and he was going to make Raehva something like he made out in the forest. His smile fell from his face seeing Raehva's eyes fall on the fire and then ask the small question. Lenion blocked the fire with his body, "Yea it is. I can put it out if you want." He said looking at him worried. He didnt know why he was acting this way and wasnt sure if he did something to cause it or if it was just something in his past. Or even if Raehva knew what fire was. He smiled reashuringly, "I dont have to use it." He said moving his hand to turn off the stove.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion smiled seeing Raehva at the doorway. he had started a fire to make himself something and he was going to make Raehva something like he made out in the forest. His smile fell from his face seeing Raehva's eyes fall on the fire and then ask the small question. Lenion blocked the fire with his body, "Yea it is. I can put it out if you want." He said looking at him worried. He didnt know why he was acting this way and wasnt sure if he did something to cause it or if it was just something in his past. Or even if Raehva knew what fire was. He smiled reashuringly, "I dont have to use it." He said moving his hand to turn off the stove.

Raehva heard and saw nothing that Lenion said or did while watching the fire. The crackling of the flames eating at the wood that fueled them just as 20 years earlier the flicks of fire burned their way through wood, flesh and everything he had ever held dear. The center of the flames burned a pale blue before blending into the yellow and then to a bright orange. It was this orange that held his attention, the most vivid colour he could remember from his past, coupled with the painful screams of those who were on fire.

He had been lucky, being punished by collecting water. It was the day of a festival so everyone had been gathered in the great forest hall, he had been playing pranks and slowing down the preparations and was sent to get water. When he returned everywhere was ablaze, the great forest hall had people covered in the bright orange killer trying to escape, all of the buildings were burning and his whole world was being eaten by the red-orange, crackling killer.

It had been deliberate, the work of magic as the clothes of everyone were on fire before the buildings had caught fire. Raehva knew this from Phlaime. Phaime had been the strongest of the fairies in his village and had managed to get out and the fire out. His death had come 10 painful hours later and he had told Raehva what had happened, they had all taken so long to get out as they had first tried to use magic to quell the the burning beast, but their magic had been sealed.

From the second Raehva entered the kitchen he didn't move in the slightest his eyes wide in fear and his face pale.

Lenion saw the look on Raehva's face and his skin pale. He turned off the fire and went over to him touching his cheek, "I'm sorry Raehva i didnt know you didnt like fire. I turned it off see?" he said looking back at the flame that dimmed and dyed. He hugged Raehva hiding his face from the fire. "I didnt mean to scare you." He said rubbing his back absently. He didnt know what was wrong and he didnt know how to save him. He kissed his forehead trying to bring him back to the present.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion saw the look on Raehva's face and his skin pale. He turned off the fire and went over to him touching his cheek, "I'm sorry Raehva i didnt know you didnt like fire. I turned it off see?" he said looking back at the flame that dimmed and dyed. He hugged Raehva hiding his face from the fire. "I didnt mean to scare you." He said rubbing his back absently. He didnt know what was wrong and he didnt know how to save him. He kissed his forehead trying to bring him back to the present.

A touch skimmed his cheek, a warmth enveloped him, not a painful burning but a constant soothing warmth that made him feel protected and safe. When he returned to himself and the present he found the he couldn't see any fire only the body and arms of Lenion encircling him and shielding him. He peeked out past Lenion's arm and saw the fire was gone, but he wasn't quite ready to move yet, he felt slightly weak-kneed from the memories. He moved back in towards Lenions chest with a contented sigh, "warm..."

Lenion felt the small male in his arms move around looking past him for the fire that wasnt there anymore. He smiled rubbing his back feeling Raehva move back into his chest. "Maybe you should make dinner tonight." He said not moving to do it but just speaking in a low voice to keep him calm. "Its okay...its gone." He said rubbing his back and stroking the hair that fell there. He loved him and if he did something to bother him he is sorry.

Raehva shook his head at the offer to cook, he was in no shape to make anything, instead whilst leaning further into Lenion's embrace he whispered. "I would like to spend some time in the gardens though, everything there is so pretty" He would be fine as long as he couldn't see, hear or smell the fire, so if Lenion still planned to cook then he could spend his time enjoying himself outside. "you can still cook, i will just not be in this room"

Lenion smiled and let his hand trail down to Raehva's hand. He intertwined his fingers with his and went to the fruit on the side of the table. He handed him and apple and pulled him out the door into the gardens. "No...i wont use the fire if it upsets you so much." He said walking beside him playing with his fingers gently. He pointed out flowers telling him about it. He didnt care if he knew them or not he was just happy to be with him. He looked back at him and smiled, "That ones my favorite." He said pointing out a blue flower farther away. He didnt know what it was called but it seemed to be the odd one out from all the red ones around it.

Raehva took the apple happily biting into it and tasting the juices as he was pulled out the door. Lenion was going to stay with him, this made him smile, to be truthful he had said to Lenion to cook without him there but that would have made him more worried that he would come back and find the shrine alight. Wandering through the gardens with Lenion's fingers twining around his own made his heart jump a few times as he marvelled at the sheer number of plants resent, both the number of individual plant and the number of species of plant. Lenion was telling him about them, but he wasn't really listening until Lenion point out a blue flower a short distance away.

"why is it you're favourite?"

Lenion smiled and walked into the garden and picked the small blue flower bringing it back to the other male. "I like it...because even though its alone. He shines the brightest. You can see him over all the other flowers. Poking his head out ready to be seen." He smiled twiling the flower in his hand grasping Raehva's hand again. He slipped the flower holding it out to him. "You can have it." he said. Smiling brightly. They had about ten more rows of flowers before they got to herbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion smiled and walked into the garden and picked the small blue flower bringing it back to the other male. "I like it...because even though its alone. He shines the brightest. You can see him over all the other flowers. Poking his head out ready to be seen." He smiled twiling the flower in his hand grasping Raehva's hand again. He slipped the flower holding it out to him. "You can have it." he said. Smiling brightly. They had about ten more rows of flowers before they got to herbs.

Raehva took the flower smiling, it was a nice reason for favour the flower, he held it close trying to protect it from the world and wondered if the same reasoning was why Lenion liked him, because he was alone. No it couldn't be that, he didn't shine, he just passed his time in the forest living carefree. He wanted to stop wondering why Lenion liked him, wanted to ask to find out why but couldn't find his voice so instead smiled at the elf and used his wings to fly, barely off the ground, between the rows of flowers enjoying their beauty. Laughing he turned in the air to look back at Lenion.

"Thank you for bringing me here"

Lenion smiled seeing Raehva happy and hovering above the ground. He blushed lightly noticing he was beautiful. He was happy in the flowers his skin tone and wings contrasting perfectly with the flowers. He looked him over enjoying all of him. He just barely missed the words that came out of his mouth watching him twirl. He blushed darker walking behind him slowly letting him go ahead of him. "Your welcome. I knew you would like it." he said bending down and smelling one of the flowers enjoying the way the sweet smell refreshed his senses.

Raehva loved the view, even in the forest he didn't see collections of flowers growing together like this. The fairies had never altered where things grew, if they needed something they would go to the plant. It must be so convenient. How did Lenion know he would like it? He wondered as he watched the man bend down, his hair falling in waves down his back and his eyes gleaming made Raehva shiver. He wasn't cold or scared but the sensation ran the length of his spine as he watched Lenion smelling the flowers.

"so, um.. do you only have flowers here" He blushed trying to distract himself as he felt a need to fidget, despite being in the air.

Lenion looked up pulling his hair to one side on his shoulder making it go down his chest. He knew the moon made the white hair look silver and he didnt like it really but he didnt mind. Just that the master had always liked touching his hair and he would make Lenion sit with him in the window to let him see the silver of it in the moonlight. He just caught the question as he was studying a flower and he smiled.

"No...we have herbs and fruits and vegetables." He said grabbing Raehvas hand and pulling him along again. He walked silently beside him walking down the rows of flowers. They made it to the last ten rows and it was all herbs and fruits. He smiled and picked a strawberry eating it. He loved them and he also liked blueberries. They were his favorite. He handed one to the other and smiled nodding as if to say it was okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion looked up pulling his hair to one side on his shoulder making it go down his chest. He knew the moon made the white hair look silver and he didnt like it really but he didnt mind. Just that the master had always liked touching his hair and he would make Lenion sit with him in the window to let him see the silver of it in the moonlight. He just caught the question as he was studying a flower and he smiled.

"No...we have herbs and fruits and vegetables." He said grabbing Raehvas hand and pulling him along again. He walked silently beside him walking down the rows of flowers. They made it to the last ten rows and it was all herbs and fruits. He smiled and picked a strawberry eating it. He loved them and he also liked blueberries. They were his favorite. He handed one to the other and smiled nodding as if to say it was okay.

Watching Lenion pick and eat the strawberry made Raehva strangely jealous... of the strawberry and he didn't know what kind of look he had on his face, however Lenion must have though he wanted a strawberry as well since he handed him one. He cupped his hand and looked at the strawberry and back to Lenion a couple of times before grinning and eating the strawberry. Raehva liked the fruit well enough, but he never really went out of his way to eat them in the forest, they grew too far away.

Looking around the rows of gardens he saw so many different herbs, fruits and vegetables that he wondered why Lenion would ever need to leave the shrine, certainly not for a lack of food. a couple of plants near the edge of one row caught his eye. "Lenion... Do you make medicines here?" he turned his gaze slightly serious towards the elf for a moment and then he brightened. " OH do you have blackberries here" he looked around excitedly for the bushes that help the berry.

Lenion smiled and nodded to him taking his hand in his and going to the bush that held the berry on them. He picked one and handed it to Raehva and smiled. "We make medicines here but not alot of them. I go down to the town every time we do and sell them or give them to the children to bring to thier parents who need medical help." He said picking afew more berries and handing them out to him. "We try to help them the best we can but not always can..." He said sad about the lack of help he can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion smiled and nodded to him taking his hand in his and going to the bush that held the berry on them. He picked one and handed it to Raehva and smiled. "We make medicines here but not alot of them. I go down to the town every time we do and sell them or give them to the children to bring to thier parents who need medical help." He said picking afew more berries and handing them out to him. "We try to help them the best we can but not always can..." He said sad about the lack of help he can do.

Raehva ate the berry with glee, smearing the juice across his chin as he did before grinning up at Lenion. "Thank you for the berry, and i'm glad the medicines are shared" He spoke before moving closer to the taller man and wrapping his arms around Lenion's waist and holding him close. His cheek rested against Lenion's chest and he could feel the warmth of the elf's body radiating off his skin, hear the sound of his heart pumping blood through his veins and feeling the he wasn't dreaming and this was real. The smile had stayed on his face the entire time his eyes slipped closed just as he sighed feeling the most content he had in a while.

Lenion smiled hugging the fairy and he felt the warm arms around his waist. He looked up at the sky and smiled. He was happy for meeting him. Happy they had become friends. He stroked his hair and lifted his chin seeing juice there from the berry. He chuckled lightly and he licked his thumb and then wiped it across his chin making the purple juice go away. "You ready for bed Raehva?" He asked still liking the name on his tongue hearing it fall into the silence along with the wind that went around them and made the trees bend. He would go into the town tomorrow and get food for them that didnt need cooking. He brushed his hair away from his face and smiled.

Raehva grinned up at the man and nodded. "Un, Bed sounds good" His voice cheerful as he spoke to his new friend... only friend, that was more than just a friend. He took a hold of Lenion's hand and held it between his own two hands with a grin plastered over his face as he wandered back towards the shrine with Lenion walking next to him.

lenion smiled and he squeezed his hand walking with him to the shrine. He pulled him to the bedroom and he smiled. He let go of his hands and shut the door. He pulled off his robe and sighed. He went to the vanity at the other side of the room that the master made him use. He pulled of the headress he had on and he pulled off the rings and braclets. He smiled again and turned to Raehva. He pulled back the covers and he motioned for him to get in.

Raehva stumbled as he found himself pulled lightly into the bedroom, he landed on the edge of the bed and turned to see the door being clicked shut. Grinning he pulled himself onto the bed and sat with his legs crossed, grinning as he looked over to see Lenion taking of his robe. Lenion's actions caused Raehva to blush and he jumped up quickly so that he could wander around and hide the reaction, his eyes always on Lenion. When he saw Lenion beckoning him he moved eagerly towards the bed and curled up next to the elf. The warmth that radiated from the other bady felt so comfortable and he couldn't but move into it. Raehva looked up towards Lenion's face, finding his eyes and holding them in his gaze.

Lenion smiled seeing the fairy curl up next to him. He turned the light to a soft dim. He touched the others cheek gently, "Raehva...What do you think of me?" He asked wanting his wondering mind to be silenced. He was thinking about to much. He was thinking the fairy liked him more than a friend. He knew they had kissed but nothing other than that. Or anything since. He looked back into his red eyes seeing if they would tell him what he had hoped...that Raehva liked him. At least a little. He pulled the covers up looking away from him letting him think about it. "You dont need to answer me today...but i would like to know." He said hoping he got what he ment.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion smiled seeing the fairy curl up next to him. He turned the light to a soft dim. He touched the others cheek gently, "Raehva...What do you think of me?" He asked wanting his wondering mind to be silenced. He was thinking about to much. He was thinking the fairy liked him more than a friend. He knew they had kissed but nothing other than that. Or anything since. He looked back into his red eyes seeing if they would tell him what he had hoped...that Raehva liked him. At least a little. He pulled the covers up looking away from him letting him think about it. "You dont need to answer me today...but i would like to know." He said hoping he got what he ment.