The Enchanted ((18+))

Arekushisu

Lenion was surprised feeling the fairies arms around his neck. He finally placed his own arms around the others waist hugging him to him. He hadnt touched him once until now and was happy he agreed to go to the shrine with him.

"I dont want you by my master...he has a liking of beautiful things. A week is seven days including the weekend." He smiled patting the others back slightly telling him it was okay to let go. He knew that the fairy was just doing that to make up for this morning and he didnt mind. He turned back to the book and sat it aside looking at the food before him. "It all looks really good." He said hugging the fairy once more.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Lady.Taser

Upset that he had to let go he turned back to the food, "So how many days would i be at the shrine with you?" He asked happily. "Beautiful things? like you?" He tilted his head questioningly as he served the food into dishes they could eat from. As he handed the dish to Lenion he mumbled an apology as to the taste of the food if it went wrong again, it had been a long while since he properly cooked rather that foraging and eating food straight from the plants. Happy to have received another hug he sat beside Lenion to eat, then almost spilt his food, "Oh so when can i see the shrine with you???? I bet it's really pretty." He babbled excitedly.

Lenion smiled, "Yea...like you and me both. You would spend about...five days with me at the shrine and then leave during the two days of weekend until the master left." He started to eat some of the food and smiled, "Its good. You did well once again." He smiled kissing the fairies cheek.

Lenion smiled, "Yea...like you and me both. You would spend about...five days with me at the shrine and then leave during the two days of weekend until the master left." He started to eat some of the food and smiled, "Its good. You did well once again." He smiled kissing the fairies cheek.

"me?" he was confused, not having had contact with anyone for so long he had never had his appearance complimented. He turned to his food, trying to make sense of week time keeping and was startled by the kiss on his cheek before he took a bite of his food. The kiss brought a flush to his cheeks, happy both from the affection from Lenion and the fact his cooking had been successful.

He looked down too embarrassed to look straight at Lenion. He mumbled a question "So when we we be going to the shrine?" While trying to eat his food as quickly as possible. The flush felt like it had spread through his body and only a swim in the cool water of the pool would help.

Lenion smiled seeing the fairy blush. "We will go to the shrine before dark today." He smiled and sat down the now empty bowl. He stood and let his hair fall to his back. He held out a hand for the others. He thought a nice swim in the pool would help cool down them both. They seemed hot and the atmosphere between them was...well intense. He smiled down at the other, "Would you give me the honor of taking a swim with me?" He asked.

"before dark..." He paused trying to think if there was anything he needed to bring, he could only think of one thing he wanted to have with him but that was stored in the tree he had moved things to and would take only moments to get. "okay" he grinned, happy that he would get to see the shrine that Lenion had talked about. As Lenion stood he watched as the elf's hair moved then noticed the offered hand and smiled brightly as he accepted it. "A swim sounds good."

Holding on to the hand he danced around Lenion towards to the water, impatient to reach the cool water but unwilling to let go of the hand, at least until he reached the edge of the water at which point he let go of the hand and gave another smile in Lenion's direction before diving into the water. He swam across the pool underwater and resurfaced under the waterfall itself enjoying the feel of the water cascading over him.

lenion watched as the fairy moved about him impatiantly. When they got to the waters edge he dived in and swam away to the waterfall on the other side of the pool. Lenion smiled and dived in himself stopping at the middle of the pool watching the fairy in the waterfall. He hadnt heard a name and wanted to know what it was. He swam to the waterfall and to the fairy. He tugged on his hand knowing it was hard to talk behind the waterfall because of the waves echoing on the walls.

He watched as Lenion swam over to him, completely lost to watching the elf move through the water, it wasn't until he felt the tug on his hand that he stopped watching the elf. When he did feel the tug he moved away from the waterfall towards a quieter part of the pool, curious to know what Lenion wanted. "The water feels amazing." He giggled then turned to the elf "So... what is it you wanted?" he asked quizzically while in front of Lenion.

Lenion wrapped his arms around the fairies waist holding him up so he didnt have to swim. "I wanted to know your name. I dont know what to call you." He smiled and lifted a strand of the others dark hair. It wasnt as soft as Lenions but it was still beautiful all the same. Lenion pushed his head back still holding the fairy and got his hair wet feeling the water run through his hair. "It does feel amazing." He said almost to himself.

Being picked up by Lenion made him strangely aware of the small amount of clothing between them, this thought then made him blush.

"I... don't have a name..." his head hanging staring at the water lapping between their bodies. "I... lost everyone before it was time for the naming ritual." He didn't know if the elf knew what this was but he wasn't going to elaborate unless asked, the memories could take him and were starting to. He didn't noticed Lenin moving his hair as he continued to be lost in the movement of the water.

Lenion hugged him closer. He wouldnt have asked the question if it had made the expression on the fairies face appear. "Oh....No name? How about we think of one and that can be your name?" He asked caressing the others cheek gently. "I want to call you by your name." He said letting the hair he had picked up fall to the others shoulder. He adjusted his grip on the other making his hands move south. He touched some of the cloth he wore. He blushed himself remembering they both didnt wear alot of clothing.

The water that he was watching move between them disappeared as he found himself pulled closer to the elf, a hand on his cheek.

"I.... er... um... yea." was all that made it's way out of his mouth, which was confused and felt as though he was trying to say five things at once. For the past 20 years there had been no need for anyone to have or want a way to address him, he had had almost no contact with the outside world. A name... it would be good right? If it was only for Lenion to use then there should be no issues, it wouldn't matter that he hadn't undergone the naming ritual, would it? Thoughts swirling in his head confused him, he had a right to a name, his wings had grown.... but he hadn't... couldn't undergo the ceremony.

As Lenion's hands moved he leant towards the elf and rested on his chest in an attempt to hide his blush, enjoying the warmth of Lenion's skin upon his cheek and the way that the water moved around them

Lenion felt the fairies cheek against his chest and he rested his head atop the others. "What do you want your name to be?" He asked softly knowing the other man could hear him fine. He didnt want to pick the name. He would be the only one using it. He wanted no one else to know it. He stroked the others back slowly while keeping him up with his other arm.

He could choose.... but fairy's didn't choose their names, the names we chosen for them, or the names choose them, he could never remember the lore correctly and since he could never attend a naming ritual he did even know how they worked. Fairy names were always taken from the ancient lore and language that much he could remember, his brain worked hard dragging up remnants of memories containing snippets of the language that he could remember.

Cailun... The first name, of a fairy who first ventured out to the world inhabited by the other races... No that was a depressing tale. Raehva The next not a name as such, rather a term that had been used for his eyes, not always a complimentary term, but it made for a better name than that of Cailun.

"Raehva..." he said it slowly, quietly, getting used to the feel of a name for himself. It felt right, maybe this is what a naming ritual was, the fairy choosing their own name, the name they want their loved ones to call them. He froze solid, if the naming ceremony was to pick a name for those they loved to call them by, and he wanted Lenion to call him by it, did that then mean he loved Lenion.

Lenion smiled caressing his cheek again, "Raehva..." He said the name slowly feeling every letter on his tongue. The name he would call him from now on and that he would call out to. "I like that name." Lenion smiled resting his forehead on Raehva's gently. "It suits you." He said kissing Raehva's cheek lightly.

He hugged him tighter and licked his lips lightly making sure it was okay. "How did you figure that out?" He asked pulling slightly away to see his face.

Raehva could tell it would take a while to get used to having a name, even if Lenion was the only one to use his name, but he was glad that Lenion liked it and enjoying the feel of Lenion's lips on his cheek and arms around him. The warmth of Lenion's lips lingered briefly before cold air moved in between them as Raehva could suddenly look up into Lenion's eyes.

"um.. in the ancient language where most fairy names come from it means Blood eye or Ruby eye..." His deep red eyes gazed up into Lenion's blue eyes feeling as though they were getting lost in the depths of them

Lenion smiled looking into Raehva's red eyes, "I think it is perfect." He said looking back at him. He wanted to kiss him...feel his warmth. He wanted them to be closer than they already were. He sighed and touched Raehva's cheek knowing he wouldnt like him the same. He wanted to be the only one to speak this name...to whisper it to him in the middle of the night. He wanted to be Raehva's whole world...though he knew it mostlikly woudnt happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion smiled looking into Raehva's red eyes, "I think it is perfect." He said looking back at him. He wanted to kiss him...feel his warmth. He wanted them to be closer than they already were. He sighed and touched Raehva's cheek knowing he wouldnt like him the same. He wanted to be the only one to speak this name...to whisper it to him in the middle of the night. He wanted to be Raehva's whole world...though he knew it mostlikly woudnt happen.

Raehva was still enchanted by the Blueness of the eyes he was gazing into, he heard the sigh and tilted his head towards the hand that touched his cheek not wanting the contact to stop. One of his hand went up to Lenion's face and paused cms away from brushing his fingertips against Lenion's lips.

"Why did you sigh? What happened?" Raehva was worried, Lenion may have been smiling down but his eyes looked.... lonely.

Lenion smiled seeing Raehva's fingers move to his lips. He looked down at him. "I sighed...because i want to touch you...though i know i cant." He said kissing the others fingers that were before his lips. No way would Lenion be allowed to do it. His mind was full of Raehva...when the other man probably only saw him as a dear friend. "I want to be the only one to call you by that name...to whisper it in your ear." He said moving away some of the hair that had fallen into Raehva's face. "I want to be your whole world." He said putting out a confession that he hoped he would get back.

The words and movements embarrassed Raehva but he didn't look away from Lenion's face, he tried to formulate what he was going to say in his head, but when he went to say them they became all muddled, when he finally managed to say the words he wanted to they were a whisper. He put his arms around Lenion's neck and then moved so that he could whisper next to his ear.

"you are the only one to use that name, the only one to know it and... i like it like that. Also i haven't been able to think of anything but you since i saw you yesterday." Raehva's own words only increased his blush as he stopped talking and buried his head into Lenion's neck and soft hair.

Lenion hugged his waist feeling his breath against his ear. He felt him dig his face into his hair. "You feel the same as me..." He said dumbfounded. The only thing he could do was hold him. Feeling his warmth and breathing his sent. "Thank you Raehva." He said kissing his neck lightly. He was happy...hearing the words escape not only his lips but Raehva's made him happy. He wanted to kiss him but he didnt know if he was okay with that yet. He could wait though, till Raehva was ready to move on. He didnt mind holding him like this either.

Raehva nodded, surprised the words had got out without becoming a jumbled mess, now he had said them he didn't know what to do, the atmosphere was so intense that he was slightly scared, so he did the only thing he knew how when he was scared. He ran.

Worming his way out of Lenion's arms he swam to the edge of the pool and pulled himself out of the water, pausing to watch one of the tiny streams formed by the water running down his side from his wet hair, then he turned to smile at Lenion. "Sooo.... can we go to this shrine of yours? I really wanna see it!" He knew he had changed the subject and probably ruined what atmosphere there was, however he didn't know what to expect and hadn't been able to handle the awkwardness he felt.

Lenion smiled following Raehva to the bank pulling himself up next to him. He stood and smiled going over to his things and putting his head dress on. He straightened his hair and pulled on the braclet he had worn. He pulled on the robe to not caring he was wet.

"Yea we can go if you want. I dont mind." He smiled holding out his hand for Raehva to take. He knew he must have been out of his confort zone touching Lenion so much. He knew that living out here ment no human contact so he would take it slow and at Raehva's pace.

He watched as Lenion put his clothes back on, gulping as he felt an intense need to hug the elf. He though that Lenion seemed a little disappointed as he spoke. Raehva looked at the hand offered to him and then ran over to where they had eaten. He returned and grasped Lenion's hand lightly, his other hand clutched around the book that Lenion had brought with him. He wanted it to be the first book that he read and was determined to keep a hold on it.

Smiling up at Lenion he started to realize how short he was but grinned anyway and then waited for Lenion to lead him in the correct direction for the shrine, he may know the forest, but he didn't know where the building was within it. "You're so tall" he giggled the smile still on his face.