The Enchanted ((18+))

Arekushisu

Name: none, In fairy tradition they are not given a name until their wings grow, however before tht could happen a fire claimed the village he survived as he was by the lake fetching water. For 20 years he has had to avoid dangers and figure out how to survive alone.

Age: 35, his wings grew through 5 years prior. Life span is up to 500 years.

Hair: Long, fast growing deepest shade of blue

Eyes: Blood Red.

Height: 150cm

Weight: 52 kg

Personality: Tends to be very happy, optimistic outlook on life, feels nothing can surprise him. Very shy of contact having been deprived of comforting contact for so long

Fears fires of any sort.

Name: Lenion

Age: 34 life span about....200 years past the average humans rate.

Hair: Long, White as the clouds

Eyes: bright blue like the moon

Ht: 5'6"

Wt: 130lbs

Personality: Quiet and easy going. Selfish though sometimes overprotective of his things. He is a high elf at the shrine and is very...well quiet. He sticks to himself helping those in need. He enjoys reading and writing and helping people.

His fears are thunder and drowning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lenion opened the doors of the shrine breathing in the warm air. He tied back his white hair and stood moving to the gardens. He was to check the flowers every morning. He could see the town bellow. He saw colors go past and people talking. He wasnt super close that any human would hear that but his elf ears picked it up.

He watered the flowers and took a deep breath smelling fresh bread and tea coming from the shrine. The master must be up, he thought making his way to the vegitables. He watered them and saw the woods next to the shrine. He loved the woods and would sometimes venture into them. He would read or write out there listening closely to the sound of the animals. He straightened and started walking that way.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Lady.Taser

He had a habit of rising with the sun, and had done for the past 20 years, blinking up at the sky he lay there for a minute as he thought of the day ahead. It was spring so he had no need to collect food to see him through the winter, and to eat for a day he only needed to go to the nearest bush. He sat up and stretched his wings, they had cramped under his weight during the night. Once that was complete he glanced around the woods from his perch which was deep within the leafy confines of large tree. Sleeping on the ground was dangerous as he found out the hard way when he tried all those years ago.

Giggling to no one he jumped up and flew to the ground, the wings couldn't take him far, but they made climbing trees a lot easier. Some of the kinder animals were in the clearing when he landed and luckily were used to his presence. This meant the deer didn't run away. The smiling fairy moved closer to the deer hoping to pet them and beamed when he succeeded. The fairy then slowly made his way towards a pool of water which had a waterfall into it at one end and a small stream leaving it the other. When he got there and found it empty he grinned and then jumped into the pool and under the waterfall, both washing himself and playing.

Lenion walked into the woods looking back once more. He was happy the master hadnt wanted him this morning. Lenion started making his way to the stream were the waterfall was at. He didnt know the woods well but he enjoyed reading at the little pool. He would often take a bath there then read as he dryed off. He didnt mind the company of the animals, he felt at home there. He smiled as he heard the sound of the water. He walked over the last large rock and saw the pool in front of him gleaming in the sunlight.

He smiled walking down to the water and taking off his sandles. He smiled as he put one foot in the water. He took off his morning robes and left his pants that he had on under it. He smiled as he waded into the water feeling the cool water touch his chest. He leaned his head back getting his white hair wet and straightening up. He went to the deeper side swimming closer to the waterfall. He didnt see the person that stood back there. He went about his own business wading in the water happily feeling the cool water.

There were splashes in the water that he nor the water flowing from the rocks above had caused. Moving through the water silently he moved to a place where he could observe the whole lake. The man who was now in the pool came into view quickly and the view made him gasp, he was tall with long white hair clinging to his back as the water from it ran in rivulets down his back.

It was the first time he had been this close to anyone bar his family and they had died 20 years prior. He was careful moving towards the man as quietly as he could and observing his actions. He wasn't scared, the man in front of him seemed to unearthly to be scary. Despite this he hesitated to move in closer, instead he moved so that he was leaning on a rock and watching the strange person curiously.

Lenion looked around and got out of the water. He pulled his hair to the side letting it fall across his chest. He smelled the air and smiled. He loved the woodsy smell it gave off. He sat down on the grass and looked to his right pulling out the book he was currently reading and opening to his page silently.

After about a chapter or so he stood and stretched, "On more swim will be nice." He said and looked around. He stepped into the water and waded in to about his stomach seeing the bottom of his hair get wet agian. It had dryed sitting in the warm sun. He smiled and closed his eyes moving his hands in the water. He loved the water, cool and tranquil full of peace. He loved the smell of it when it came down in sheets of rain and fell over everything.

He sighed and waded in deeper leaning his head back and getting all of his head wet. He liked the feeling of the water touching his heated scalp. He looked at the waterfall debating wether or not to go over there or not.

Whilst the man had been reading, the fairy had been observing him from behind a rock. the way his hair had fallen over his shoulders and on his chest. As the man read the water trickling from the hair and down the man's side had slowed as the hair began to dry. He compared the white hair to his own. Deep blue and currently around his shoulders as he had cut if a few days earlier, in a few more days his hair would be as long as that of the man who he was observing.

During the man's reading the fairy had moved to sit on top of the rock he had previously been behind. He didn't move any closer than that however he didn't worry about moving silently at this point and was openly watching the man as he moved back into the water of the pool and ducked his head back. He didn't know what was causing it but he couldn't take his eyes off the stranger, it was confusing for him who had never been so absorbed by one thing before.

Lenion stayed in the water about five more minutes then started to swim to the shore. He stayed in the deep end and once he got to the bank he used his upper-arm strength to pull himself out of the water. He sat with his legs still drifting in the water as he pulled out a comb and started to comb out the knots in his hair. Being in the water it had tangled and Lenion hated the feeling when he couldnt run his fingers through his hair.

He pushed it over his shoulder agian not liking the feeling of water running down his back. He stood and started to dry off in the air. About ten maybe fifteen minutes later he was dry and moved to his robes that he had disgarded on the bank. He pulled one on and left the second off feeling hot and sticky now that he couldnt get in the water again. The robe he wore only went to his waist down to his feet. It was to cover the pants so no one could see them through the other robe which left his chest bare. He pulled on the leather belt that had beads going down from it landing at about his mid-thigh.

He sighed and looked around once more at the waterfall and the pond. He smiled seeing that all was well and he felt he could leave now knowing he did no harm. He sighed again turning on his heel and about ready to go back and greet the master when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was a shine that reflected the sun into his face. He looked up seeing nothing. He walked back and looked closer, his eyes traveled over a man sitting on a rock looking at him. He was handsome with dark blue hair that hung not much shorter than his own. He saw the wings last, he had seen fairies before but never close up like this. He looked up at the man silently hoping he would come down so they could talk.

He hadn't moved from the top of the rock for a while now, observing the other as he combed and moved his hair from his back. The coverings he put on himself seemed awkward to put on and he couldn't see any sense in it. He wore a simple woven covering from his hips to just above his knees, it was one long strip of material made soft by the magic put into it as it was woven by fairies. The cloth had been woven many years ago and he had worn it since, he could see no point in any other covering. While the stranger worked on putting on the clothes and accessories he returned to admiring the hair that fell in soft waves down his back, and then as the man turned to survey the water the fairy found himself lost in the eyes that he saw.

So enchanted by the blue eyes he failed to notice the other move towards him. He didn't realize that he had been spotted until the other was stood near the base of the rock watching him in the same way he was watching the other. He stood and then flew down so he was just the other side of the man, when he landed he saw just how much taller the other was next to him and he then waited for the other to speak, he may have been caught watching but he didn't feel like starting the conversation.

Lenion watched as the fairy flew down to him landing about a foor away from him. He smiled and looked him over seeing his red eyes and hair. He liked the features. He looked over his chest seeing it was masculan for a fairy that resembled a woman in the face. Lenion smiled and bowed to the fairy.

"Hello, my name is Lenion. It is nice to meet you." He said looking up from his bent position then straightening himself. He saw the man only wore one peice of cloth and He smiled. 'How good that must feel' He thought. He hated wearing so many robes thoug he liked the accessories that came along with them. A braclet here or a necklace there or even an arm band that showed of his biceps. He smiled and waited for the other to answer.

The man before him bent himself over, it shocked the fairy slightly who had thought he'd seen everything, but then he had never spent anytime around any of the other races, and by the time he started caring about them the fairies who could tell him were dust. Just before looking at him and standing back up straight the other gave the fairy his name. Lenion, it was a strange name he thought... but then he had no experience of names, he had called the elders by their titles and all of his friends had yet to be named same as him.

"Hello." He smiled, he liked this man in front of him, he seemed kind and was so handsome to look at. "It's nice to meet you too. Lenion you said. Thats a nice name it has a nice ring to it" He paused in his babbling as he saw the other smile. "So what is it that brought you here. oh and what do you do?" He was interested in the way the world worked outside the woods. These woods were all he'd known however it wasn't all he wanted to know.

Lenion smiled at the mans questions. He sat back down and started to comb his hair agian. He took a breath. "Why dont you sit with me?" He asked looking at the other then started to speak.

"Starting with your first question. I come here every so often to enjoy the cool water and hear the birds sing. I like to read out here. It is nice and i enjoy it alot." He smiled. "As for your second question. I work as a High Elf in the shrine not to far from here. I maintain the gardens and look after the master giving him whatever he asks for. No matter what it is I let him have it. On weekends we hold a ceramony for all the towns people where the master and I bless them and pray they have good fortune. I dont mind the work but wearing the uniform is sometimes uncomfterable in the heat." He smiled brightly running the comb through his hair letting it fall onto his chest.

He sat down crossed legged opposite Lenion. He wore nothing under the fabric wrapped around his waist however this didn't seem to bother him as the fabric moved up his lags as he sat. He listened intently as the other responded to his questions. One Lenion had finished talking he sat for minute before getting up and moving closer to Lenion. Picking up the hair that the Elf had let fall onto his chest the fairy began to run his own hands through it and even began braiding the hair as he enjoyed its softness on his hands

"The waterfall is really nice, i come here really often, it's strange i haven't seen you before though. Who is the master and why do you have to give him whatever he wants?" Pausing in the braiding looked in the direction the town could be found in. "I don't like the town, they have lots of little fires there at night and sometimes during the day. I avoid the town.."

Lenion smiled seeing the man move closer to him. He was shocked feeling the soft fingers of the other touch his chest breifly as he picked up Lenion's hair. He smiled seeing that he started to braid it. Everyone loved his hair, it was soft and didnt tangle easily. The master liked it too.

"I come here only during the warm seasons and when the master hasnt woken up yet. The master is my higher up. He is like...god to the people in the town. I give him what he wants and i get paid. I dont need the money though. I usually dont use it unless its to go to town and give the hungry children food. I am to give the master what he wants or i lose my position as High elf and i will go down a rank which pushes me out of the shrine which is where i live. The master comes only on the weekends to the shrine and stays at his home the rest of the week." He smiled and watched the other braid his hair. He often let the kids in the town do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion smiled seeing the man move closer to him. He was shocked feeling the soft fingers of the other touch his chest breifly as he picked up Lenion's hair. He smiled seeing that he started to braid it. Everyone loved his hair, it was soft and didnt tangle easily. The master liked it too.

"I come here only during the warm seasons and when the master hasnt woken up yet. The master is my higher up. He is like...god to the people in the town. I give him what he wants and i get paid. I dont need the money though. I usually dont use it unless its to go to town and give the hungry children food. I am to give the master what he wants or i lose my position as High elf and i will go down a rank which pushes me out of the shrine which is where i live. The master comes only on the weekends to the shrine and stays at his home the rest of the week." He smiled and watched the other braid his hair. He often let the kids in the town do the same.

"..I see... So this master, is he like a god to you too and what is money? What does it do?" He moved onto another section of hair leaving the first neatly braided across Lenion's chest. "Also what is the difference between a weekend and a weekday?" The man had used words that he had never come across before and it seemed like a good opportunity to learn about the outside.

"You... are the only other person i have seen here, do the people in the village never enter the woods? And what about those hungry children, do they not know which plants can feed them, how can they not have been told, if they knew then they wouldn't need to be hungry" It was quite distressing that there should be children hungry in a town, were the children not provided for?

Lenion smiled, "Slow down...I cant answer all of those at once." He laughed and leaned back on a nearby tree trying not to disturb the others braiding. He thought back to the questions.

"The master is not like a god to me...more like an old elf about to give up. Money is what we use to pay for and buy things. Such as food in the town. Those children are with their mother or father and their parents have no money to by food for them. That is why they are hungry." He paused leaning over to his cover robe and pulled out two silver coins holding them out.

"This is money." He layed back against the tree and waited for the other to resume braiding.

The movement caught him off guard but it wasn't until Lenion held out to circles of silver that he stopped braiding and picked one of them up of out Lenion's hand. His fingers brushed the palm of Lenion's hand before exploring the cold metal of the coin. Very quickly he decided he didn't like it and dropped it back into Lenion's open hand before moving round to braid the other side of his hair.

"So the village as a whole isn't responsible for feeding the children, but the individual parents.... what if a child has no parents?" The way in which the town worked both intrigued and terrified him. He had come from a community where who your parents were determined where you lived and your status, but never how well you ate. Partially because all fairies learnt young the food that was good to eat in the wild.

Lenion moved around him and put the coins back. "If a child doesnt have a parent then they go to the orphanage. They stay there until someone comes to adopt them and take them home with them. Or some of them stay there until the are grown and can leave. The orphanage is well taken care of though. People give donations to help pay for the food rations." He smiled watching the other pull more of his hair away from his chest and start braiding the other side.

"ummm okay" he still didn't understand how the town worked and despite wanting to know he found himself distracted by the elf inn front of him. Putting the completed braid in his hand down on Lenion's chest was an opportunity to rest his fingers on Lenion's chest. Only briefly but he let his touch linger, he wanted to feel more, but had no experience with physical contact and it made him shy about it.

Suddenly he moved away from Lenion and turned on the spot to face Lenion who's hair was now completely and perfectly braided with the braids all trailing down his chest. "So how come you are the only person i've ever seen in the woods?" It changed the subject away from the one about hungry children and this way he would learn more about the town.

Lenion felt the absence of the other man by his side. He sighed and lifted his leg bending it at the knee and resting his arm on it. He looked at the other and how he now sat far away from him. He looked down at the finished braids seeing small drops of water there. He could feel the fairies fingers linger on his chest when he finished, he liked the feeling of the cool hands.

"The towns people dont come up here because alot of them dont go to the shrine. They pulled out all the old woods to build homes and for farming. The shrine and this part of the woods is the only part they arent allowed to touch or even go into." He said looking at the fairy and missing his touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion felt the absence of the other man by his side. He sighed and lifted his leg bending it at the knee and resting his arm on it. He looked at the other and how he now sat far away from him. He looked down at the finished braids seeing small drops of water there. He could feel the fairies fingers linger on his chest when he finished, he liked the feeling of the cool hands.

"The towns people dont come up here because alot of them dont go to the shrine. They pulled out all the old woods to build homes and for farming. The shrine and this part of the woods is the only part they arent allowed to touch or even go into." He said looking at the fairy and missing his touch.

"aren't allowed to go. Why not?" He tilted his head to the side wondering what the answer could be and also to distract himself. The Elf was causing strange feelings, he wanted to be near Lenion, but he didn't know what that meant and therefore for now chose to distance himself slightly from what ever was welling up inside himself. He decided to lay down on the grass and watch the sky with one leg straight and the other lifted with the knee slightly bent and his arms spread out.

"So what is you you do at the shrine, other than look after the master person?" he did even wait for the other answer before continuing his questioning. "Oh... are you hungry? i haven't eaten yet and there is this bush with the tastiest berries really close by."

Lenion stands and lends a hand out to the other. "Yea i am hungry." He said helping him up and following him speaking as they went.

"You see the shrine is holy ground and the townspeople cant come in here and shoot the wildlife or tear down trees. At the shrine people come and ask for wishes and give us offerings. I on the other hand look after the gardens. Tons of beautiful flowers strown in row after row. Blues, reds, pinks, and purples. Every color you could imagine." He smiled. He liked the fairy. He didnt even know his name though he liked it when they touched. Or when they sat next to each other, and when they left he felt it in his heart the length between them.

He kept hold of the hand that helped him up to guide him though the woods to the bushes, there was no need to he just wanted to feel the connection. He looked back and watched the Elf as he spoke, imagining the gardens he must tend to and then it all being forgotten as he smiled a smile that made his eyes shine.

He felt his cheeks warm slightly as they reached the bushes which stood about waist height to him. He let go of the hand he had been lightly holding and moved to pick some berries. For lack of anywhere else to carry a substantial amount he put the berries into the cloth around his waist lifting it up. when he had finished collecting them he turned around to offer some berries to Lenion.

Lenion felt his hand in the fairies. He thought it was slightly burning. Lenion looked watched as he picked berries putting it on the cloth he wore. It showed alot of skin but Lenion really didnt mind. He took a berry and popped it in his mouth chewing and feeling his eyes get bigger.

"This is really good." He said to the other and took another. "Though you cant eat if your holding them." He held out a small pouch that was on his side and handed it to the fairy. "Put them in there and we will take them back and eat together." He said happy that he could share this with him. Lenion felt his cheeks were hot and he had to look away from him missing the hair that hang loose to hide his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion felt his hand in the fairies. He thought it was slightly burning. Lenion looked watched as he picked berries putting it on the cloth he wore. It showed alot of skin but Lenion really didnt mind. He took a berry and popped it in his mouth chewing and feeling his eyes get bigger.

"This is really good." He said to the other and took another. "Though you cant eat if your holding them." He held out a small pouch that was on his side and handed it to the fairy. "Put them in there and we will take them back and eat together." He said happy that he could share this with him. Lenion felt his cheeks were hot and he had to look away from him missing the hair that hang loose to hide his face.

He giggled at Lenion's response to the berries, he loved sharing the taste of the food with new people, especially if they were going to react like this. Just as Lenion was saying it he realised the problem with how he was carrying the berries and was very happy when Lenion offered him a pouch. Carefully he sat down so that none of the berries spilled onto the ground, then he took the pouch and slowly started moving the berries into it. He had noticed as he toke the pouch that Lenion's cheeks were dusted pink and with the braids framing his face it was nice to look at.

Once the berries were moved he had an idea, he didn't know how quickly the elf could move but LEnion did have longer legs which made up for any lack of speed. "um, if i promise not to fly, how about a race back to the waterfall" he giggled. "And then the loser has to do one thing the winner says" It was a game he remembered playing when he was younger, he was always losing and then had to do the others chores, or go find berries or water for them, but he still enjoyed playing.

Lenion looked at the other still standing. He looked down and smiled feeling the heat leave his cheeks.

"I wouldnt mind." He said holding out a hand for the fairies to help him up. He didnt know how well he could run against him but he would try. Though he was debating on letting him win to see what he wanted from him. He smiled and helped him up.

"I will race with you. You can have a head start. My legs are longer than yours. I will count to five after you start then go okay?"