The Enchanted ((18+))

Arekushisu

The hand that helped him up for the second time that day felt warm and almost silky, he quickly shook his head at the thoughts then giggling he agreed to the head start. Not really sure he wanted to win, he didn't know what he would get Lenion to do if he won, he'd just wanted to do something fun and it would be interesting to see what would happen.

"Ah i'll take the berries with me and we can have them by the waterfall when we get back" he smiled up at the man. "get ready to start counting" he decided he was just going to run back to the water fall a slightly longer way and grab some more berries, of course he wasn't going to tell Lenion this and planned to surprise him at the other end.

"Start counting now" he said as he dashed off into the woods. going towards the waterfall for a short time before veering off on his detour.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Lady.Taser

Lenion smiled and started counting. "one...two...three...four....five." He said under his breath and starting jogging back to the waterfall. He wanted the fairy to get there first so he took his sweet time stopping at a deer and watching it a moment until it pranced back into the trees. He started running again, he heard the loud sound of water rushing. He sighed, 'I hope he's already there' he thought coming into the clearing and looking around the pond.

He had gone off to the get some different berries that he felt went really well with the berries in the pouch but found he couldn't carry many and make his way back to the waterfall at the same time. With his handful of berried he ran back to the waterfall, while he didn't want to win as such, he wasn't sure he wanted to lose. As he broke through the line of trees he saw Lenion do the same opposite. Smiling he waved over at the elf and then flew over to his side.

"Here have one of these." he put the freshly picked berry into Lenion's mouth. "since we both got here at the same time, how about we both request something from the other and they have to try there best to fulfill the request?"

Lenion saw the other come through the trees on the other side and smiled when he extended his wings and flew over to him. He opened his mouth accepting the new berry he handed to him.

"Did you pick these on your way over?" He askes looking at the other and smiling. "I wouldnt mind doing that. Its fair to both of us." He smiled accepting the terms the other chose. He sat next to his things again leaning agaist the tree motioning to the other to do the same.

((gonna sleep after this post... oh god its 1am >.

"hehe yep, i think they two berries work really well together." He watched as Lenion sat and leaned against a tree and instead of sitting next to him and leaning against the tree he chose to sit and lean against Lenion's left arm. He handed some berries over to Lenion while eating some himself, they were juicy and some of the juice trickled down the side of his face without him noticing.

"So you go first." he said expectantly, unsure of what the Elf would come up with but desperate to find out. "What request do you have for me?"

Lenion smiled seeing the juice run down his chin. "I request that you let me lick the juice from your mouth." He smiled. He knew that what he just asked for was technacly a kiss and blushed at the thought. He couldnt not ask though feeling his warmth agianst his side. He didnt wait for the answer knowing he had to let him do it.

Lenion leaned forward and licked the juice away from his face licking one of his lips on purpose waiting for a reaction full of disgust. He leaned back and waited patiantly.

(Thats fine get your rest.)

He was startled by the request not realising there was juice on his chin until Lenion had mentioned it. Before he had chance to react he felt the elf move slightly behind him and then the hot tongue make contact with his chin moving up it. It was a strange feeling, the heat was new, he hadn't ever experienced anything like it and he didn't want it to stop. As the tongue made contact with his lip a shiver ran through his body, followed by a heat that filled him from head to toe.

As the other sat back he stopped leaning on his arm and turned to kneel in front of Lenion, his hand clasping at the edge of the cloth covering him. His head was bowed slightly in an attempt to hide the blush that had risen on his cheeks.

"umm... w-why did you want to do t-that?" he managed to stutter while looking at the small sliver of ground that separated them.

Lenion watched as the other turned to face him dropping his head to hide the pink tint on his face. He smiled but didnt like the space between them.

"I did it because i wanted to. And it seemed like the thing to do at the moment. You should hurry with yours, I have to go to work today and the master is probably upset with me already." He said starting to gather up his things. He stood and pulled on his cover robe feeling it fall uncomfterably on his chest. He liked to be bare instead of clothed. He picked up his book and smiled down at the fairy. "What do you request from me?" He asked picking up the small headpeice he was to wear that dangled between his eyebrows and went around his head like a necklace. He liked the peice of jewelry the most and would miss it when he ever decided to leave the shrine.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenion watched as the other turned to face him dropping his head to hide the pink tint on his face. He smiled but didnt like the space between them.

"I did it because i wanted to. And it seemed like the thing to do at the moment. You should hurry with yours, I have to go to work today and the master is probably upset with me already." He said starting to gather up his things. He stood and pulled on his cover robe feeling it fall uncomfterably on his chest. He liked to be bare instead of clothed. He picked up his book and smiled down at the fairy. "What do you request from me?" He asked picking up the small headpeice he was to wear that dangled between his eyebrows and went around his head like a necklace. He liked the peice of jewelry the most and would miss it when he ever decided to leave the shrine.

Watching Lenion smile at him made the flush darken, his body was tingling, as though he was expecting something more than Lenion announcing that he would need to leave. As Lenion stood he reached out to grasp the mans clothes and didn't let go of the cloth crumpled in his hand while he considered his request. There were a few things he wanted to say, continue with the licking of his lips, to promise to come back tomorrow, to have Lenion take him back to the shrine with him.

"I-I-I want..." which one was he going to pick... he couldn't pick just one though. "I want you to take me back to the shrine or promise to come back here tomorrow..." he paused and blushed even darker as he continued his sentence, slightly quieter than before "And i want you to continue what you were doing... with your ... t-tongue..."

Lenion hearing his request looked at him. He didnt know he could ask for more than one thing. He smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist pushing away some of the dark hair that had fallen into the others face.

"I cant take you back with me, but i can promise to come back tomorrow." He said leaning into the other licking his lip gently then pressing his lips to his. He didnt know what he was doing really and with another man at that. He was always taught that a woman was the ones men wanted but Lenion couldnt resist this cute fairy. He leaned back again and touched the others cheek. "I'll be back I promise." He kissed his forehead and turned to go.

His heart fell as he heard Lenion couldn't take him back with him and was only raised slightly hearing that Lenion would be back tomorrow. Then before he could respond he felt the heat return as his lip was licked, then he felt the sustained warmth and pressure from the others lips. He pressed back desperate to burn the memory of this feeling and the pressure of Lenion's lips into his mind. The promise to return was reiterated and followed by a more chaste kiss to kiss forehead.

He could then only watch the elf walk away, he had no strength to stand, or fly and though he wanted to follow despite what Lenion had said, he was simply unable. A good 10 minutes passed before he moved from that spot, the feelings had been overwhelming and amazing. He was already looking forward to the next day. In a panic he realised they had only said tomorrow... but not specified a point of the day...

It then occurred to him to just be here the whole time, and so he went looked at the nearby trees branches to see if there was one he was happy to sleep in. Once he found it he decided to go visit where the village had once stood. It had been a long tie since he had been here, but it had also been a long time since he had had physical contact and one had brought back memories of the other.

Lenion rushed back to the shrine the whole way trying to forget the warm feeling of kissing the other. He walked into the garden and up to the shrine. He walked in and slipped off his shoes smelling the unmistakable smell of eggs. His stomach growled at the thought of food and he forgot about the other for a moment as he moved to the kitchen. He saw the master sitting at the table eating a steaming hot plate of eggs with some bread on the side.

"Where were you?" The master asked not turning to know if it was Lenion but spoke anyway.

"I was in the gardens." He said back moving over to the pot pulling some breakfast for himself. He wasnt really lying and he didnt like to. He was partially telling the truth. He sat at the table and ate with his head down. Thoughts of the other came out and he shook his head trying to forget the feeling of his body and his kiss.

"Get me my day robes." He said in a cutting voice right as Lenion had stopped eating. He nodded and stood going to get them out of the master's closet. He did this everyday, doing the same thing...nothing ever changed. He smiled as he remembered the fairy braiding his hair with a large smile on his face. He would be there in the morning and he would even bring it up to the master if he could...stay with him for awhile. He smiled going back to the master and starting his day.

In silence he walked over to where his home had been, now there was no sign it had ever been there. This was true of the whole village, it had all been built from natural materials which had burnt well during the fire. It had all been so long ago now that the forest had regrown around where the village had been, making the only indicator that anything had happened here the fact the forest was so much younger.

He sat on the ground examining the plants around where the house had sat, not expecting to find anything but doing so anyway. He didn't plan to come back here again for a long time if ever so it was probably a good idea to know what was around, also it was often the younger forest that grew important herbs that could be used for many medicines. It wasn't long before memories overwhelmed him and he had to leave, heading back to his new sleeping area near the waterfall. He didn't really have anything to do for the day and Lenion had promised to return the next day.

Bored he decided to make a nice meal for breakfast so on his way back to the waterfall he collected herbs used for flavouring, along side some edible, fleshy plants which were good for eating. When he got back to the waterfall he plucked some of the grass that was growing near the edges and quickly wove a water tight bowl with the aid of fairy magic. After filling it with water from the waterfall rather than the pool he again used fairy magic to heat the water slowly. Tasks such as these were the only thing he would use his fairy heritage for, he could recall others talking of trickery towards other races and of hiding themselves with the magic. He had never been taught anything past the basics though and he had never had need of anymore, smiling he turned back to the food he was planning to make and decided that in the morning he would need to get some more berries.

Lenion went through his day like anyother one. Cooking, cleaning, gardening. Around noon his master saw his hair was still braided, "Take it out." He said not looking at him.

"Excuse me?" He asked not understanding the question. He started to get the food ready putting it on a plate and handing it to the master.

"I cant run my hands through your hair if its like that. Go take it out and comb it." He said. The master had come to like Lenion's long hair often running his hands through it when he was close. "Right away master." He said going to his room and taking the braids out and combing them. He felt the loss of the weight and felt his heart ache for the other male. He missed him and wanted to see him soon. He was happy the master was off tomorrow. He would be able to spend the whole day there with the fairy.

He went back to the master and waited for his order. He motioned for Lenion to come to him. He did and he felt the master's fingers run through the now loose hair. It hung on his chest looking straight and perfectly white. The feeling was different than that of the fairies. The master's felt gross and he didnt like it. When the other male did it he felt a light tingle and a warm feeling in his chest. He hadnt felt this way toward anyone and didnt want the feeling to stop.

After lunch they did the same thing. Blessing towns people, gardening, napping some, and helping the master. His days were the exact same everytime. He hated it though he didnt mind the woods that housed his sweet fairy. He smiled at the thought and started to prepare dinner. The day had gone by so fast that he was ready for the next day to arrive so he could see his little fairy in the woods.

The night hadn't come fast enough, because he knew with the beauty of the night that time would pass until he slept quickly, he had eaten some of the collected food for dinner, remembering at the first bite that he had missed a crucial herb out, making his dinner taste bland. Luckily he had the ingredients still and it wasn't a herb that was hard t find, just easy to forget.

As night fell he flew to the top of the waterfall and lay on the bank watching the sky. The pure blackness with the pinpricks of light that made up the stars fading in and out of existence as he watched. Then the fireflies emerging from the bushes dancing between themselves above him putting on a display for each other that anyone who could see would admire.

Being near the rushing water where he had met Lenion earlier that day with nothing to do now except to lie and admire the beauty of the world allowed him to remember the elf. The hair that was so soft he could well have been braiding the clouds, the way that it fell over his chest when it was down and the heat and pressure of Lenion's lips against his own. He couldn't control the rush of heat he felt when he thought of these things, but neither did he have an idea of how to make the heat go away. He was unable to sleep during the night as he was thinking of Lenion, in the end he saw the whole of the fireflies dance, the rising of the sun and heard the start of the birds serenade.

Lenion cooked dinner for the master then after he was done he watched him change into a suite and get in a nice car and drive off to his weekly home. Lenion after cleaning up he changed into nothing but his pants and slipped into bed. He didnt know what time it was when he went to sleep but it was late. He drifted off to sleep dreaming abuot a beautiful fairy.

The next morning Lenion got up early before the sun even showed in the sky and started doing all of his chores. He was now free for the day and able to do anything he wanted since the shrine was closed. He put on his headress and combed his hair out wearing a dark red cover robe that showed his chest like the last one. This one was warn with rings attached to braclets that helped keep the robe one. The person who chose what Lenion wore was the master. He was fond of Lenion's chest and hair.

Lenion finigshed tihe garden and started heading to the woods entering the trees. He walked to the waterfall seeing no one. He shrugged off his top robe and his second leaving the pants. He kept the headress on likeing the feel of the jewel in the middle of his eyebrows. He put his feet in the water and waited quietly listening to the woods for any sound of the fairy.

He had stayed up all night with his thoughts, once or twice they had turned to the fact he didn't know when to expect Lenion to get arrive, however not once didn't he think about starting the food for the breakfast he was planning. Lost in thought where he tried to identify what the heat meant and what to do about it it wasn't until he heard movement in the water that was not the impact of the waterfall that he woke from his reverie.

Suddenly he rolled over to look down on the pool and see Lenion with his feet in the water. At the sight of him he tried to scramble up to be able to fly back down, there was dew on the grass under his feet and he slipped landing in the centre of the stream with a loud splash. Caught up by the current and unable to fly with wet wings he was then pulled over the edge of the water fall and down the short drop into pool below with another loud splash. The water thrown up by the splash landed on the elf by the edge of the pool.

Lenion felt the water splash on him not seeing the thing that fell. He went into the water swimming to where the splash was seeing nothing. He started to get back out no seeing anything.

What was that heavy to make a splash like that? He thought. Othter than...another human. He tunrned and searched for the fairy finding his head bobing in the water. He waved and started swimming his way.

As he resurfaced he saw Lenion swimming towards him and felt his face flush. This was due to both Lenion's lack of outer robing and his own stupidity at having fallen as he did. Hurriedly he swam to the nearest shore, partially to move away from the enthralling elf coming towards him but also to see if everything he had prepared for food was still good to use after its night of neglect and brief dunking.

"I'm so silly" he sighed barely above a whisper as he started to prepare the food despite the fact morning had well arrived. He could only hope he made it better this time and that Lenion would like it.

Lenion watched the fairy dodge him and swim to shore. He frowned and followed heaving himself onto the shore. He went to his things and pulled out a small book.

"Hey!" He yelled over to the fairy. He pushed all his hair onto his chest letting it send droplets of water on his chest. "I brought something for you. If you want it that is." He said meeting the fairy. "It's a book. I love them and i thought you could give it a try starting with this one." He said smiling brightly at the young male. He had missed him so much and the fact the other dodged him hurt his heart. The fairy didnt seem to notice though.

He stopped i his food preparations, jumped then froze when Lenion yelled towards him. The elf came towards him again this time on land with a book in his hand. For some reason he was feeling jumpy around Lenion today, he had enjoyed the time they spent together the day before and while they had been separated he had thought only of Lenion. Not knowing what this feelings meant and having no one but to object of the feelings to ask he decided to simply act happy and hopefully it would all sort itself out.

He jumped up beaming up at the elf and grabbed his wrist pulling him down to sit with him when he was sorting out food. "what does a book do? We never had books or writing, story tellers would learn all of the tales from their teachers and we had runners who took messages from place to place. The runners had a funny spell on them that prevented them from telling anyone bar the recipient of the message what is was ever." he paused for a moment to measure herbs in his hand before adding them to the water he was heating. "Have you eaten this morning?" He grinned over to the elf.

Lenion laughed getting pulled by the wrist and sitting next to the other. He smiled knowing that the fairy probably couldnt read. "No i havent eaten yet. though it looks like your working on it." He said smiling as he positioned himself comfterably next to the fairy.

"A book. It is a wonderful thing, i love them. You read them, its a story but written down on paper instead of being spoken aloud." He smiled at the fairy letting him see the bood cover. It was bound in leather and was one of the most classic stories with a prince and a princess, dragons and elves, all wrapped in one. Even some faries too. He let the other have a look. " If you dont know how to read...I could teach you...if you want that is." He looked at the other and blushed slightly. He wanted to spend more time with him in the woods...or even the shrine sometime.

He giggled, "since you haven't eaten yet i need to make sure it goes well... Unlike..." He trailed off unsure he wanted to admit his complete culinary failure from the night before. As Lenion got comfortable beside him he felt his heart race quicken and prayed he wouldn't notice.

When he reached a point in the cooking which allowed for a break he examined the book Lenion was showing him. "So... Um with the teaching me to read thing.... When can it start?" He asked sheepishly. Then continued with more confidence, "Oh and until i can read can you tell e the stories from the books?"

Lenion smiled, "Of couse i wouldnt mind telling you them. Though i was planning on having you come up to the shrine during the week when the master was away and have a private teacher for you. If your okay with staying in the shrine with me during the week that is." He smiled hearing his heart beat faster waiting for the others answer. He liked the way the food was looking and was happy to eat anything this man made. Though Lenion could tell something was wrong and that the other was jumpy.

The invitation to the shrine startled him, it was just the day before that Lenion had say he couldn't take him to the shrine, unless that was to do with the master that he kept mentioning. "So you don't want me around your master? Also how long is a week,, i've.... never observed the timekeeping methods of other races, i use seasons and to tell how far into a season i use the moons phases and the weather.."

He added a few more herbs to the food, making sure that the essential one from the day before was included this time, then when he deemed it ready to sit for a little longer before serving he glanced over at Lenion. While he was trying to let the feelings not affect him it was hard and looking at the elf caused a flush on his cheeks. On impulse with his face burning he threw his arms around Lenion's neck, resting his head on the elfs shoulder while looking away towards the waterfall hiding the blush from Lenion's View, though he could probably feel the heat. "I would like learning to read at the shrine."