''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"Yes of course it is." Nero replied with a smile. "I'll probably be in the classroom on the first floor next to dininghall. If you have any problem you can always ask someone for the way."

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ginger smiled"that's good, I'm sure I shall fine you when I'm coming to your school, so don't worry Nero" he said continue walking towards the bus stopp

Nero followed Ginger and watched him with a curious gaze. "Are you sure that you only see Kenta as a friend?" he asked, not sure why he did it, he just wanted to know for some reason he himself couldn't understand.

Ginger so serious on Nero"of course I'm only see Kenta as friend and nothing more, I have tell you many times and this time are the last time, I only love you Nero, I have only feelings for you, you are important and special to me, I can't fall in love with anybody else, you are the only one for me, do you understand Now?"

"I- I just had to make sure..." he answered and pulled down his had to cover his blushing face as he heard Gingers words. "But I... Ehm..." Nero stuttered on his words as he peeked up on Ginger beside him. "I'm not sure yet." he said and looked away like as if he pretended there was something much more interesting way over there.

Ginger smiled''its okay, So I said I can wait for your answer, My love for you would never disappear, I will always love you no matter what, after all you are my first love''

Ginger smiled''you are very welcome Nero, We are frame now'' he said stopped at the bus stop and so the bus come

Nero looked at Ginger as if he just noticed him. He saw the bus and waited for it to stop before he gave Ginger a quick hug and then jumped on to the bus before Ginger could do anything.

"I'll see you later!"

Nero waved back and then took a seat. He didn't do or think much as the bus drove him to the bus stop at his school. as he got of the bus later he took of with swift steps with the hope of not being too late for class.

Ginger called Kenta and they promised to meet at the park, Ginger was now in the park and waited for Kenta and Kenta come to the park, they talked for awhile and Kenta walked away and Ginger walked towards the bus stop, when he come to the bus stop, he sto and waited for the bus shall come

As always Nero sat in the front row of the classroom. And lucky him, he got there just in time for class. Yet again the desk in front of him distracted the boring lecture the teacher had. The time went by and nobody seemed to notice Nero there he sat doing nothing as the time for your own work started. All he could do at the moment was to stare at the door, waiting for Ginger to drop by.

Ginger so the bus come and walked in the bus, fund a seat and sat himself down on seat, when the bus stopped on the last stop, he walked off the bus and walked towards the school, when he walked in the school he walked upstairs and try to find Nero's classroom

At some point Nero felt really tired and without warning he fell asleep on his desk. No one said or did anything. No one cared about the strange neko boy in class.

Ginger walked to a class and walked in the class, he so Nero and walked towards Nero, he so Nero was sleeping, so he want to tease Nero for little bit and kissed Nero on the lips and didn't care at everyone was watching

Nero woke up when he felt something against his lips. With a quick movement he sat up with his hat on the edge and looked around him before his gaze fixed on Ginger. "Ginger?" he asked and peeked over his shoulder on some of the classmates that sat and quietly giggles from themselves while looking over at him and Ginger. "What happened?" he asked and looked up on Ginger.

Ginger laughed and when he stopped laughing he so on Nero"nothing I just kissed you on the lips, that's all"

Suprised Nero took up a han and felt his lips. "It was you?" he asked and couldn't believe that Ginger really had kissed him in front of his class. Some didn't seem to have noticed, but others gave him a evil glare or giggle at him.

Ginger smiled"sorry I couldn't help it, you was so cute when you sleep at I couldn't stop myself for to kiss you"

"Oh well..." Nero said as if it didn't really bother him. "Lets go to the history teacher anyway. Maybe he is in to day. Yesterday it seemed like the teacher had some kind of meeting." Nero said as he got up from his seat. He wasn't bothered how the others in classed had reacted to Ginger's kiss, they always reacted like that if there was something that he was involved with.

As they got to the door Nero stopped and looked up on Ginger. "Do you remember if your mother told us your fathers name?" He asked and looked on the door. "Else we could just use your family name for now."

Nero knocked on the door and waited for an answer from inside.