''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Nero looked down on the book he was holding. "Wow." Was all he had to say before he looked up on Ginger. "So far your parents have been really nice. I like them." He said with a smile. "But O just remembered, shouldn't I call my dad?"

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ginger smiled"Thank you very much for that Nero, I really love them self om them are not mine really parents, they are important to me, and sure you can call your dad, do you remember your dads phone number?"

"Yes I remember his number. I have it here!" he said as he pulled of his hat and showed a small tag attached to the inside of it. "There is no phones at school, so just in case we put it in my hat." he said with a smile as he held up the hat for Ginger to see their smart resolution.

Ginger raise himself up from the bed and walked towards his desk, he took his phone and gave it to Nero"you can use my phone to call your dad whish you want"

Nero took the phone and dialed the number. He put the phone to his ear and smiled. "I bet he will be surprised that it's me that is calling!" he said with a smile as the signal went through. and on the other side of the line, someone answered.

"Hi dad! It's me Nero! Just so you know I'll sleep at a friends place tonight, so if the school happen to miss me, you don't need to worry... Yes... Why? No.... Yes, of course! He is a nice friend. Yes dad... of course... Yea... See you later too... No dad... Yes, bye!" Nero hang up and looked up on Ginger and handed him the phone. "Thank you! He said it was okay if you was a nice guy. And I think you are."

Ginger so hurt on Nero"what do you mean you think im Nice guy, you know im Nice guy or dont you trust me, i so belive we was friends for a second, you are so mean"

Nero was confused with Gingers reaction. "What? You are a nice guy, a good guy, gentle and nice..." Nero was truly confused.

(nice=hyggelig)

Ginger smiled"i only joking with you, so lets continue to read our books Nero" he said walked towards his bed, he sat himself on the bed and continue to read his book

Nero gave Ginger a curious look. "Okay..." ha said before he walked over to Gingers bed and sat down beside him with a smile. "You really scared me there for a second." he said before he looked down on the book he was holding.

Nero giggled at Ginger's answer. "No, how can I be mad at you?" He asked with a smile. For a moment he held his gaze on Ginger. What do I really feel for this guy? he thought before he broke his gaze and looked down on the book again.

Once again Nero looked up on Ginger. "Yes, please. I would like to hear about it." he said with a smile and let his gaze wander to Ginger's book instead.

Ginger smiled''well its about a boy so are in love with his childhood friend but the boy are already engage to someone else since he is rich, so he must forget his feelings for his friend, until his friend confess to him and he accepter and they start dating in secret until the boy father found out and gave the boy choice, and the choice was at he can still live home but whish he break up with his boyfriend or choice his boyfriend and leave home, he took the last choice and leave home, he start to live with his boyfriend and after they got graduated, they still live with another and they loved another very much and promise to always be together no matter what should happened. So what do you think about this story?''

Nero looked at the book a bit thoughtful.. "I guess it is okay. I really like that he didn't give up on his love." he said with a smile and gave Ginger a curious look.

Ginger smiled"me to loved that part, is because Of that at this book are my favorite, i have some board game, do you want to play with me?"

"Board game?" for Nero the word were something magical. No one had ever asked if he wanted to join then in a game before. "You really want to play with me?" he asked, surprised and happy at the same time.

Ginger smiled"Of course i want to play with you, you are afterall my close friend, so im going to Get some board game and you can choice" he said raise himself up from bed,he walked to garderobe and Get some board games, he walked back to the bed and la Chess,hat over hat and Yatzy one the bed before Nero and he sat himself down on bed beside Nero

Nero looked at the games with a puzzeled look before he returned his gaze to Ginger. "I don't think I'be played any of theese games before... Why don't you choose and learn me how to play?"

Ginger smiled"sure i can do that, lets play Chess" he said took out the game board and took out black figures and white figures, he start to explaine"all we have to do is to sett the two figures on the game board and we choice whish figure we are going to play and after we have choice we are going to start and for to win this game, I must take your king or you take my king, do you understand Nero?"

Nero followed Ginger's every move closely and listened as good as he could. After that Ginger had explained the rules he nodded in corfirmation that he had heard what he said.

"It's not much different from a game they often play at school. Who knows, maybe it is the same game?" He said thoughtfully as he picked up a knight and had a closer look on it.

"Hm... Can I be white? White is like a nobel color. Don't you think that too?" He said with a smile at Ginger. He didn't know chess, but he was truly happy that Ginger wanted to play with him.

Ginger smiled''sure you can be white and I can be black'' he said sat his black figure on the board and waiting for Nero shall sett his with figure on his side

Nero looked on how Ginger placed his figures and placed them in the same way. "Is this okay?" he asked and looked up on Ginger with a curious smile.