Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

The Doctor followed him and cocked his head, "I am rather strange to you perhaps... well even to my people... I wasn't a very good Time Lord. Now what do you mean by have fun?"

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor was a little surprised to see him wondering away. He then sighed softly, "alright." Maybe it was good for them to have a little alone time. He started back for his room feeling the pull of the bond on him. Trembling a little he entered his bathroom and sighed standing under the spray. The Tardis would take care of Spike.

Spike shook a strange tingling feeling off and frowned as he walked about the Tardis. "Tardis.... Can you tell me how to go about this? I'm new at this."

The Tardis opened a door just a couple rooms down the hall for him. Inside was a big spa like place with work out stuff, blood drinks and alcohol. Also a hot tub and many other things.

The Tardis started up the hot tub and made him a drink after scanning his taste sensors. She made sure he had either books availible or television available.

"Thank you." Spike took the drink and stripped before getting in the hottub. "Do you do this as part of your job? or are you trying to butter me up?"

The Tardis sent soothing waves of feelings his way. She of course liked him since he was linked to her Doctor. She put the jets on for him. Of course she was there to make their stay comfortable and knew they were both stressed even with their new bond.

The Tardis softly hummed as she used her abilities to relax him. The Doctor stood in the shower and sighed heavily. He felt shaky and tired. His energy was a bit low for his liking and he needed to make more energy but didn't want to push Spike. Leaning his head against the wall he let the water cascade down his frame.

"Mmm... Thank you, Tardis. Can you keep an eye on that foolish man? I feel like he's gonna do something stupid again." Spike closed his eyes and sunk lower in the tub.

The Tardis let the worry wash over Spike. She was very worried about the Doctor but there was little she could do. The Doctor sighed and turned off the water before stepping out of the tub and literally his feet slipped over his head as he smacked onto the floor, "ow..." He grumbled and pulled himself to sit up before he paused. "Well... bollocks..."

"Me too. He's very dangerous to his own health." Spike took a drink of the blood and sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't have let him go alone."

The Doctor looked down at his swelling ankle and sighed. Nothing like having your brain so broken your body starts to fail! He punched the wall in frustration and immediately regretted his decision. He held his hand close and groaned.

The Tardis hummed louder in worry wanting to rise Spike.

"What is it?" Spike frowned and looked up. "Is he doing something again?" The blonde sighed as he set his drink aside and got out of the tub.

The Tardis as a towel nearby and warm waiting for him. She wanted him to hurry so she blew a shot of cold air at him.

The Doctor sighed and leaned back against the tub resting the back of his head against it, "I'm such a fool old girl..." He closed his eyes. "I'll pick a place we can travel to next... maybe someplace quiet..."

Spike shivered and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around his waist before heading to the doctor. He entered the room and rushed forward. "Theta!"

The Doctor picked his head up and smiled softly to Spike, "looks like the Tardis had you in the pool room." He shifted trying to cover up the pain in his voice.

The Doctor blocked his pain from the blond and waved his hand trying to shoo him away, "nothing to worry about." His left hand started to swell on his middle finger and his left ankle had swollen a bit already. "Just a nice nap and I'll fix it."

The Doctor looked away, "I've always been reckless... well... at least Martha would have said that." He smiled trying to make light of the situation. "I can heal it in my sleep using some of my energy." The brunette sighed softly then pouted, "I was just stepping out of the shower..." He was a bit concerned though that his density was low enough for that.

The Doctor sighed softly then had an odd feeling. He raised his head a little as a familiar presence tickled in the back of his brain, "Spike... something is wrong... I need to get to the control room!" He started to stand but couldn't put pressure on his foot. He grabbed Spike's shoulder. "Come on help me!" His voice sounded a bit desperate.