Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

The Master laughed, "oh Theta! I see why you sought after this man! He's a lot like me!" The crazed time lord harshly thrust forward onto the others body and quickly began to pound away inside him.

The Doctor reached for him slowly but could barely move. He gasped for his air as he paid paralyzed on the ground. There was nothing he could do to stop this...

Jack, who was shot by the master earlier gasped back to life on the floor. He was pinned to the floor by a guard.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Spike grit his teeth and grunted. He hated what was being done to him, but he knew this was the only way. Looking to the doctor, the blonde shook his head and forced a smile. "It's alright. I'll never be anything like this bastard and this will soon be over. I'll protect you." His spine tingled with pain and his ring of muscles clenched tightly around the master's member. He was actually feeling regret and sympathy for the doctor and all his past lovers. He had never expected this pain.

Buffy struggled against the restraints and tried to formulate a plan to break free of her captors. It's what she did. Unfortunately, this was a bit harder than what she was used to. She looked around to see if she could find anything, but her eyes ended up trained on the blonde and the man moving behind him. Her eyes were wide. This man was defiling Spike and it made her gut ache. She struggled harder against her restraints and tried wiggling the gag loose.

The Doctor trembled on the floor as his hand fell to the floor. He could feel Spike's pain even though he was blocking Spike from his own. He knew what the Master felt like since he experienced it for a year on the Valiant. Taking a shaky breath his body covered in sweat from his horrible pain but also the numbness from the waist down.

The Master laughed and thrust harder into him before he tensed and came inside him, "love it huh? Not as tight as my Doctor but no one could be. He was always the best." Standing he slipped out of the other blond then laughed. "What do you think Doctor? Should I let you go to plan against me like always? Seek your revenge?"

Jack grit his teeth on the floor hoping that was what he'd do.

"Shut up, you filthy bastard!" Spike grit his teeth and clenched his fists against the ground. If he wasn't in so much pain, he'd spin around and punch the guy in the face. His forehead lay firmly against the ground as he groaned. His insides burned and he hoped to god it wasn't the acid it felt like, coating his insides. He couldn't pick his head up to meet the doctor's eyes anymore. He felt humiliated. Defiled.

Buffy managed to loosen the gag and glared at the master. "Hey, scumbag. I kind of feel bad for you. You have to rape a vampire in order to get laid. A guy one at that. What? They run out of psychos at the insane asylum?" She scoffed and tried working on freeing her hands. "Oh. But then, they might even be too high standard for you. I think I know why you have such issues. Your mom must have been a whore."

The Master raised an eyebrow then walked over to her rubbing some semen and blood from Spike's ass on her face, "I killed my parents. I don't give a shit about what you like puny human. You couldn't comprehend what goes through my mind but..." He pointed to the Doctor. "Your vampire friends lover does. Ta-ta!" He turned quickly leaving the room.

As the guards pilled out one of them threw a knife to Spike so you could undo their bindings. Jack groaned as he shifted on the floor, "everyone alright? Doctor? Doctor?!"

The Doctor laid shaking on the floor barely able to breathe from the pain. He couldn't believe this just happened! He needed to get inside his Tardis and get them out of here.

• 3 weeks later...

Spike winced and bit his bottom lip as he slowly crawled to the doctor's side. He ran a hand down Theta's cheek before shaking him gently. "Doc... Hey... It's alright now. He's gone. We'll get that asswhipe back later. Let's get you in Tardis so she can make you feel better."

Buffy had a disgusted expression at the man's words and the blood/semen mix he wiped on her cheek. Growling as he left, she jumped to her feet and quickly took up the knife, tilting it up to saw at her rope. After her wrists were freed, she moved to untie the man laying on the floor. "Help me with the other two." She moved to the two with covers over their heads and cut them free. "That bastard is going to pay for what he did."

When Spike shook him a little he screamed in agony, "Sp... Spike... he... my spine..." The Doctor closed his eyes as more tears streamed down his face. Slowly his hand crawled up the ground and took Spike's hand in his. "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry he... he did this to you..." Those brown eyes opened once again to look over at his bond mate.

Jack leaped up and untied Martha. She sprang to her feet and ran over to the two injured men on the floor, "oh no... what has he done to you boys? Doctor... didn't we already do this?" She forced a smile and looked towards Jack. "We need two gurneys from the Tardis. Lets get them into the medical bay."

Jack quickly brought two of them back out and helped move them onto each one. The Doctor's barely let out a squeak before he went unconscious on the table as it lifted. Martha rushed him inside. Jack turned to Spike and helped shift him onto his own, "Captain Jack Harkness. Please to meet you... we haven't met before have we?"

((heehee, Spike played a character on Torchwood with Jack LOL they were lovers >.

"I'm so sorry." Spike held his hand lightly and smiled. "Everything will be okay. Just remember that. I'll protect you, Theta." He was going to kiss his hand when the rushing about started up and he was soon left watching them take the doctor away. He frowned and when the man started talking to him, he gave a simple nod before looking after the doctor. Once they were settled in the same room, he looked over to the doctor and laid on his side to watch the unconscious brunette.

Buffy helped free the final person and helped him up, only a little shocked to see that it was Angel. She looked at him in confusion before sighing. "We need to stay with Spike." She turned toward the Tardis and followed after the others.

Angel wasn't far behind as he got in step with everyone. He knew all too well what to expect. He hadn't seen Buffy in quite some time, let alone Spike. "Spike... Hm..." Thinking on it, he remembered a lot of what he missed. So much about the blonde, but by what he heard, the blonde had already directed his sights on someone.

Martha helped hook them up to IV's then went into the Tardis lock box having been told by the Doctor long ago what could be used on human's and to use on the Time Lord. Grabbing the bladamine she came back over and gave the Time Lord a high injection to help the pain and keep him mostly out of it. The Doctor trembled on the bed as he started to come too a little but the drugs kept him back. He fought it a little but the Tardis forced him unconscious.

She grabbed the NOPAIN and walked over to Spike, "he's your friend right? If we give him about one ml that should ease his pain. I'm Dr. Martha Jones. That's Jack. I'm guessing your friend here has been traveling with the Doctor."

Jack winked at them, "Captain Jack Harkness."

tumblr_mdjctoLzdd1qbkj1ro1_500_zpsa03ba0c4.gif

tumblr_mqeee422uc1qdk4doo4_250_zpse0cdda2c.gif

• 1 month later...

Buffy stood between the woman and Spike, scowling. "And how do I know that won't have some negative effect on him? Anything in that that could do harm?" She didn't even glance Jack's way as she stood her position. She didn't know what the stuff was and she wasn't too sure these people knew what Spike was. Chances were they didn't have a clue and that medicine could be fatal to the man. "He's better off feeling pain over taking a risk such as being injected with an unknown substance with unknown effects on his system."

"The soldier over there.." Angel gestured to Buffy as he gave Jack a small smile. "Is Buffy Summers. Careful. She does bite and it is bigger than her bark." He looked the man over before raising an eyebrow and meeting his gaze. "The name'sAngelus. But call me Angel. I know the kind of man you are. You most likely have children from many different women running around and I bet you've slept with more women than live in your home town. You most likely flirt then sleep with them before ditching them for a new conquest. Or maybe you prefer having multiple flings at once."

(Yeah. Angel just analyzed Jack. O>O)

Martha knew she was right but the Doctor had assured her before that the medication wasn't something people could have a reaction too, unless, "Is he not human?" Her brown eyes shot up to look at the blond woman. She didn't know anything about Spike, for all she knew he was somehow another alien like the Doctor.

Jack raised a brow as the other man spoke, "wrong." He then gave him his sweet smile and stepped closer to Angel. "I do have a daughter, but as far as I know she's the only one. I don't just sleep with women and I do come by it honestly. One night stand, sure. Or even a relationship, but I'm complicated. So people don't usually want to date me. You on the other hand, are more my type." He winked at Angel.

tumblr_inline_mgzk0z5e3o1qgdi80_zps2634c74f.gif

"Jack... stop it..." the Doctor's voice was weak as he spoke but it was clear there was a level of annoyance to Jack's flirting.

"I knew you didn't know. And no, he's not human. He was once, but he is a vampire." Buffy rolled her eyes, ready for any dispute on her claims. She was actually positive of what she was talking about. That was one of the things that kept her and Spike apart in the end. She had to face that fact many times. "So, unless you know for sure that won't harm his system, don't go near him with it."

tumblr_m98z03vbb61qi0d7lo4_r1_250.gif

"Excuse me?" Angel started to laugh and then his eyes widened at the forward behavior. He was shocked to say the least. It took him a moment to get passed that shock and he smiled at Jack. Well, he had worse guys flirt with him. "Maybe we should start again. Hi." He offered his hand to the other and worked his devilish smile on him. He could flirt back. It wasn't like he'd forgotten how. "Call me Angel and I may be the Guardian sent to watch over you tonight." (Cause cheesy is always funny. xD)

tumblr_m98z03vbb61qi0d7lo8_r1_250.giftumblr_mgaacuUxj01rxq7e1o10_r1_250.giftumblr_mgaacuUxj01rxq7e1o2_250.gif

Spike's eyes widened as he shifted to sit up and gasped from the pain. Gritting his teeth, he stepped down from the table and stumbled over to the Doctor's side. "Doc... Hey, gorgeous... You need to rest. I'm gonna have your friend help me work on blocking my pain and such for you. So, get some rest and when you feel better, we can talk."

tumblr_m1xrtnfRMx1rqxq6bo21_r1_250.gif

Martha looked at the blond woman next to her, "Oh... alright then." She accepted it easier than most people. The things she had seen before, meeting a vampire was nothing. Turning her attention to the barely awake Time Lord she checked him over.

The thing was Jack was just as cheesy, "my guardian Angel huh? Perhaps you need a little Captain in you?" He took Angel's hand then turned it over to kiss the back of it. "Are you like him? A vampire? I'll be honest in the two thousand years I've walked the Earth I've never met a vampire."

tumblr_lxt1zfORAZ1r5agffo6_250_zps0b45f85c.gif

The Doctor grimaced feeling Spike's pain through the bond, "Spike... I'm so sorry." His bottom lip quivered a little as he spoke. "You're in so much pain..." he wanted to touch him but the pain he was experiencing would knock Spike out. Swallowing hard he trembled and slipped his eyes closed. "Please make sure... you don't touch me Spike... our bond... it'll hurt you so much."

tumblr_mjzc3sWbcC1re9sjdo2_250_zps74adff6b.gif

Martha looked at them with wide eyes. She never imagined the Doctor would be so close with another man. To be honest she wanted the Doctor but she was always going to be hid rebound girl.

tumblr_mc0d44wjHA1qklao0_zps13566b4e.gif

Buffy sighed and shrugged before turning to watch Spike and the other man. She forced a smile and kept her distance. In the end, it was better to see Spike care about someone so deeply over seeing him brood. She sighed and turned away, about to say something to Angel until she saw the flirting and decided against it. She shrugged and took a seat on the bed Spike vacated.

tumblr_m6cwxjWE1r1qaimf2o9_250.gif

"Funny you should ask. I am indeed a vampire, a legendary one at that." Angel raised an eyebrow at the man and blushed faintly. "And what would you be? Sticking around so long and I'm assuming not being a vampire." He caught Buffy's eyes and gave her a "oh yeah" nod with the smirk. He turned his gaze back to Jack and gave him a charming smile. "So, as your Guardian Angel, I must guide you in your path. I think I know the right path for you right now." On the inside he was doing a happy dance. He still had it. Not to mention, he could tell that Jack was a mighty fine catch.

tumblr_ltp7pzhcB61r5r5uqo1_250.giftumblr_lti20hjMcc1r5r5uqo1_250.gif

"Don't blame yourself for this, Doc. It's not like you chose this to happen." Spike laid a hand on the Doctor's cheek and gasped, gritting his teeth tightly. The pain shot through him, but he wanted this. He wanted to be on this level with the doctor. "My pain is nothing compared to yours. Just don't let go of my hand." He could feel himself starting to black out. This was bad. He grabbed the Doctor's hand and intertwined their fingers before he slumped to the floor.

tumblr_m6yz2jasJx1r5r5uqo1_400.gif

Buffy jumped up and rushed to catch Spike, but Angel was one step faster and caught the blonde before anyone could blink. "Damn, blondie." He moved to pull the blonde away from the Doctor, pulling their hands apart. "You should really learn your limit."

Jack smiled and nodded his head, "a legendary Vampire huh?" He chuckled looking over this man. Nothing like finding another man who could live forever. That was incredibly rare. "I'm immortal. I don't die. Well I die but I come right back. I've been going for over two thousand years. Maybe if you stick around long enough you might learn more."

"Spike don't... I can filter it... stop..." the Doctor tried to pull away at first but he was too weak to move. He felt the others cool hand touching his knowing fully well Spike wouldn't be able to physically handle touching him until he fixed the problem. Looking up at Angel he slipped his hand from Spike's even though he really didn't want to. "Please take care of him... and tell Martha what drugs he can have." Laying there for a moment the doctor's eyes quickly lost focus as he slipped under and unconscious.

Martha came over to check him and sighed heavily, "this won't be good... Hopefully now they'll get some rest and won't wake for a while."

The next two days, Angel checked in on Spike and talked a bit with Buffy. Just a little catching up. He was a bit concerned for the blonde vampire, but knew there wasn't much he could do. He spoke a little with Jack but it was all just light flirting.

Buffy watched over Spike every waking moment. She wanted to be there when he woke. To be sure he was alright. The reaction he had when he touched the other man concerned her greatly. What was going on here? And what had Spike gotten himself into?

On the second day, it was late afternoon when spike stirred. He groaned before slowly opening his eyes. He didn't feel the pain anymore, but the memory of it worried him. What was that pain to the Doctor. At the thought of the Doctor, he quickly sat up and looked around. His eyes fell on the form in the bed next to him and he sighed with relief before getting up and stepping over to the Doctor, caressing his cheek. "I love you."

tumblr_ltwis1elpr1r5r5uqo1_400.gif

Over the two days the real work was taking place inside the Time Lord's body. Using the energy he had stored he was able to heal a bit but in order to concentrate on that he had to lessen the maddening pain. Killing off some nerves in his back he was able to ease his pain and started his healing process.

Martha was coming back in to check when she saw the blond man up and walking around. She heard him moving around in the room and looked in there to hear him speak those words. What was more surprising was the Doctor stirred and inhaled deeply as he was pulled from his deep sleep, "hmmm... I love you too. You feel better today."

Brown eyes slowly opened and looked at the blond man next to him, "I'm glad to see you're doing well." He reached a hand up and took the others hand into his.

Spike sighed and shifted a bit. "Well, I can't say I feel as bad as I did in physical pain." He held the Doctor's hand and half smiled at the brunette. "You seem to be a bit better yourself. Healing nicely?" He sat on the edge of the bed and played with the Doc's fingers, thinking of a way to start. "Um... Look... I'm sorry about how I was before. I never considered the pain I was putting you through when I took you like that. I mean, I was pretty rough that first time and I now understand how painful it is in general."

tumblr_lvi20rP7rn1r5r5uqo1_400.gif

Troubled. That's what he felt through the bond. He was about to explain what he'd healed but he needed to let Spike speak first. Hearing those words made his chest twinge, since the reason he said it was because of his arch enemy, "I'm sorry that happened to you. I should have been able to do something." He gently rubbed his thumb over his knuckle and then brought it to his mouth kissing Spike's hand. "We'll just make sure to use a lot of saliva or lube then we won't have to worry. For now... I do need energy from you to keep healing."

"No. Doc, you have nothing to be sorry for. I chose to step up for you. I chose to say what I said. You didn't choose any of that. He chose the actions he took." Spike sighed and leaned forward to kiss the Doctor's forehead. This man was far more precious to the blonde than he seemed to realize. "I will make sure we use everything to make it more comfortable for you. And by energy... do you mean to ask me to have sex with you right here and now? With that woman right there?"

The Doctor smiled softly as the other spoke. It felt so nice to hear those words, even if he didn't believe them. This Doctor always regretted his many many sins, "Woman?" He frowned and looked towards the door. "Oh Martha are you spying on me?"

"I wanted to check in and make sure you are alright. Do you know how long you slept?" Martha checked his drips.

"Forty six hours, seventeen minutes and fifty eight seconds," the Doctor said without a second thought.

Martha smiled and shook her head, "you never change you crazy sod. Shall we sit you up?"

The Doctor shifted a little then took a deep breath, "we can try." Martha reached over and held down the button to slowly lift the bed. She lifted him enough to where he was still a bit reclined but with a pillow under his head he could look around. "Now then let me look you over while you break down your damage report for me."

Rolling his eyes he looked over at Spike as he pouted, "alright Martha... The-"

"And don't lie to me or hold back information. I know you and you know I need to know," Martha prodded his shoulder with a finger then went back to checking his vitals.

"Alright alright! Blimey," the Doctor rubbed his shoulder while making a face. "He severed my spine and it was too painful to concentrate on healing so I had to kill off a few nerve cells or I would have died from the pain." He sighed heavily knowing that would make her pause. "I can regrow them over time. It was better this way so I could concentrate on healing. Most of the bruises are gone. I can't seem to move my left leg which is sort of an opps on my part but my right seems okay besides a couple of numb spots." He pulled his right knee up a bit before lowering it.

tumblr_mqv2kde5wC1qm1x8bo3_250_zps59e7b87f.gif

Spike's eyes widened. All that pain he felt. He hadn't considered the physical damage it would cause. He kept his mouth shut as he stepped back and observed the two from a distance. The Doctor was so nonchalant about it and the blonde could only imagine what it would feel like. It then struck him. He stepped up to the man and laid a hand over his. "Doc, what if I share my energy with you? Could you heal much faster? I mean, your nerves and everything? Your leg?"

Looking up at him the Doctor smiled softly but then it faded a little, "hm... perhaps. Orgasms allow me to absorb the energy that we make and use it towards that. Taking yours might harm you." He shrugged his shoulders while leaning back against the pillows. "If we did it at least five times a day I would be back on my feet possibly in a week or sooner."

"Perhaps?" Spike frowned and shook his head. "Perhaps is not exactly a for sure answer and what do you mean it may harm me?" The blonde raised an eyebrow skeptically at the brunette. He didn't quite understand how the energy thing worked for this. "Five times a day? You think five times a day?! And we'll still have to wait a week?! What kind of nymphomaniacs are your kind?!"

The Doctor blinked a couple times then started giggling and held his side, "o-oh ow..." He tried to hold back his giggles. "Spike no, none of my kind are like that. It's simple energy transfer. Alright imagine energy is how you drink blood. You need blood to move around and have well the energy to move right? Say I'm a vampire like you and I keep drinking the blood that you have, you would eventually run out. You only have so much energy and sexual energy is the strongest thing the human body, and well most bodies get passionate about. Sexual release is the height of energy a body can muster and I can transfer that energy into my cells and heal."

"But not Time Lords are completely against sexual activities. It's considered a waste since they can genetically create better Time Lords," the brunette rolled his eyes.