~~ Carved Out ~~

BRIDGET

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For a moment I thought Jun would open the door for that bastard Kento. XD Glad he didn't.

Aoi's convos with Jun always makes me laugh. So funny. Let's see what's Aoi's plan. :D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy! it had been so long since i was here... so now i had to read all the chapters one after the other! It was complete bliss!!! *_*

I'm loving the story right now so much!!! The cat and mouse play is beyond awesome!

Also, i'm in love with Aoi!! He's just.. oh boy... he's soooo "fuckable" ahahah XD gotta love him! ;D

Keep up the great story dear! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Kai

-Son, son, son!- Mrs. Horri’s voice woke Kai from his dreamy state.

-Midori-san, what’s up? Is it time for dinner?- a half awake Kai replied.

Mrs. Horri gently smiled and handed Kai some letters and messages. Kai smiled back fixing his hair. He suddenly felt very tired, as if energy were leaving him through some hidden spot. Fighting for his goals had taken a lot of that endless energy he always thought he had, the fruitless search of his little prey had also made him tired, restless, as if his ability to succeed were failing at some point.

-What time is it?

- It’s 8.30, son, time for you to go home.

- 8.30? When did I fall sleep? It’s very late Midori-san, why are you still here?

- Mr. Horri is in Saku. Your uncle sent him there in some errands and he won’t be back until midnight. You know that since Ryu left us, I don’t like to be alone at home.

- I guess. It’ll be soon right? I’ll try to save time and go this year.

- He knows you’re a busy man, dear, don’t worry but you’re always welcomed.

-Thank you Midori-san but I’ll make time this year. I want to go. I miss him very much.

- We all do dear, we all do.

Mrs. Horri gave Kai a small, sad smile and wished him goodnight, leaving Kai with his memories, his bitter memories.

-Ryu…- Kai sighed his name, awakening one of his ghosts, his first love.

-Kai, don’t…it’s embarrassing, you know? What will my parents think if they see the marks? You want my dad to beat you up when he sees I can’t properly walk?

- Oh come on, Ryu! You think your old man is gonna know we…you know…fucked?

- How do I know? He’ll ask me why I’m walking in such way and what will I tell him? You know I can’t lie! Why do I have to be bottom??

- Ok, listen, I’ve seen some things…and read some books and…I’ve to prepare you before…you know…entering you…I’ve to lick your ass…

-Heeeee!!!??? Li…li…lick my…my..ass?? That’s disgusting!!! Kai!! I won’t!!

- See! That’s why you’re bottom and I’m top because I’m ready to do whatever it takes to be inside you…

-Kai! Don’t talk like that!! It’s…embarrassing!

- Silly- said Kai kissing Ryu’s forehead- Don’t we love each other? Then it’s natural that I want to do H things with you…

- I want to…I think…but I’m scared…what If we do it and you stop liking me?

- I won’t stop loving you in a hundred years, Ryu, even after death…

- After death- Kai repeated like in a dream, sunk in memories- Who stopped caring after the other first? I swore I would never love anyone but you and now…now…

The phone. A high pitched voice screaming on the other side of the line almost unintelligible words.

- …Kitten?- replied still in dreams.

- Kitten?- a feminine voice- Should I purr?- with angered tone.

-…Tomoyo onee-chan?- It suddenly woke Kai up. “Fuck” he thought. He had completely forgotten about his sister’s wedding which would take place in less than a month.

- What were you doing last weekend?- the anger had grown in the last minute.

Kai noticed the tension on her voice, the rage. “I’m fucked” he thought while trying to clear his throat and sober.

- I don’t know onee-chan, maybe working? Or travelling? Or maybe, just maybe having a life?- Kai replied, trying to be as sarcastic as he could, suddenly pissed off by her sister question.

She had always had an overwhelming power over him. When his mother remarried, she was the only one welcoming him with a smile, the only one looking straight at his eyes, the only one who didn’t look at him as an enemy. Either his other two sisters or his brother had continued ignoring him. Kai sighed.

- You think you’ll get out of it with just that? It was my damn engagement party!!! Kai you had to be there! And where were you?????

- Onee-chan…

- Don’t one-chan me! Those two hags made it even harder and you weren’t there! Your excuse?

- I…listen…I’d be lying if I made up one so the truth…the truth is I just forgot. Life has become a bit of a mess and I’m not focused.

Kai heard a heavy sigh coming from the other side of the phone and a sweet change on her sister’s voice.

- What’s wrong now? Your mom? Dad again? Work? Uncle? - She shot in a second

- Onee-chan…

- Love matters?

- Onee-chan…

- Got a new boyfriend?

- Onee-chan…

- Bring him to the wedding!!

- Onee-chan!!!

- What? It’s time to start anew Kai, 10 years are more than enough. Who’s he?

- Nooooneee!!!- Kai replied in a childish voice. His sister had helped him when Kano left. She was there

when he didn’t know how to bear the pain. She was his sister.

- Humph…that “no one” is someone, nya, nya, nya!!!

- Onee-chan!!!!- Kai laughed

- Will you bring him? Kai? Please? Let me see you smile again, happy, please Kai – His sister begged.

- How’s that fiancé of yours? He hadn’t tried to run away yet? Dad’s sponsoring him? – Kai joked

- You…you little demon!!- His sister laughed- He’s deeeeply in love with me, silly punk! Come home for dinning tomorrow, let’s chat and find someone suitable to be your companion, ne?

- Nah…I’ll pass- Kai replied. He always felt uncomfortable at that house, being a rebellious kid, going against all his father’s plans made Kai the black sheep, only his sister Tomoyo and Midori-san had been his support. He didn’t regret his choices, just the opposite, they had made him the man he was, strong, determined and owner of his own future. His capability had taken him where he was right now. No one gave him anything for free.

Tomoyo broke Kai’s silence with her sweetest voice asking his brother to share some time with her before her getting married. Kai accepted his sister’s offer, through clenched teeth, in the end, she’d become the busy wife of a politician. This last thought made Kai feel even lonelier. He’d have to mentally prepare to face his father again, but until then, he had another business to deal with.

- Mr Uboshita? Anything new?

- Good evening, Mr. Abukara- the male replied on the phone- I’m near the area. May I come?

- Yeah, not going anywhere- Kai replied.

- I’ll be there in five minutes, sir.

- Ok, I’ll let the security guard know.

Seven minutes later, Mr. Uboshita was knocking at Kai’s office door. The office was only illuminated by a yellow, sick-like light provided by a small lamp on Kai’s desk. Kai’s face in the dark, he looked asleep but his husky voice startled the detective.

-Well?- He just said, his face still in the dark, a pen playing around his fingers.

- I have an address sir, it’s rented under the name of Hana Aoi, a young gentleman lives there and he has daily meetings with this man- Informed Mr Uboshita handing Kai a photograph- I have a man posted there because we couldn’t get yet a photo of the young man living there.

- Tell him to leave, give me the address and destroy all the material- Kai ordered

-Sir?- A perplexed Mr. Uboshita asked.

-Destroy everything, I’ll handle everything myself from now on. Thank you for your service, excellent as usual.

Mr. Uboshita bowed and left Kai as he had found him, in the dark, a dim, sick-like light bathing Kai’s hands.

[…….]

Kai drove his car in silence, his head boiling with ideas, images, words, movements. Uncertain about what would happen, he stopped his car in a wide street. An only light could be seen. Kai left the car opened as if it were a safe place to come back. His knocking was the only sound in the street. It was late. It was dark. Suddenly, a soft light coming from the opened door, showered Kai.

-Let me in- He ordered.

See! That’s why you’re bottom and I’m top because I’m ready to do whatever it takes to be inside you…

This was priceless. :p Good job once again!

Oh and I'm anticipating to see what will Jun's reaction be when he'll see who came to visit him. :D

• 1 month later...

Oh boy... so much happened this chapter!

Kai's past! Kai's sister, whom I love btw! She is just awesome!!!

And now Kai knows Jun adress! That will be quite the meeting!

I fell in love with this story yet again! *_* Keep up the great work! :D

• 1 month later...

Jun

-A plan?- Jun asked.

-Yeah, babe. You’ll be safe, don’t worry. Now I gotta go or Yui won’t give me a bite to dine, you know how bossy he can get when cooking…

-Why don’t you stay here? Tell Yui to come and we dine together… -Jun suggested. He didn’t want to be alone. He knew his mind would wander around the dangerous words Aoi had said, as soon as he closed the door.

-Nah, I need to spend some time with him or he’ll leave me behind and then I’ll come to cry my heart out on your shoulder. I’ll waste your tissues and won’t let you work. You want that?- replied Aoi playfully winking at Jun.

-Oh…that would be…great?- replied Jun sticking his tongue out- I’d end up in prison for killing you- he laughed.

-It’s good to hear you laugh, you should do it more often, trust me- said Aoi making a small pause in his speech – that pretty face of yours won’t crack.

-You’re the best- replied Jun stamping a kiss on Aoi’s lips- now goes to that beautiful wife of yours…

-Yeah, yeah. Oh! By the way, this came in the post today – said Aoi handling Jun out and envelope- We’re going to a party! – And off he went leaving Jun holding the envelope.

-A party!?- Jun’s widely opened in surprise as he opened the envelope- Oh…he finally…is…Aoi?- Jun said as soon as his friend picked the phone up – Did you know he’s getting….- he cleared his throat unable to finish his line- he’s getting…

-Yeah. We are going to go- Aoi replied – you’re coming too.

-Why would he invite me after all these years? I mean… It would be really embarrassing, Aoi.

-Well, as you can see you’re the one having the problem here. You were the one vanishing from his life. You both made a mistake, you were young and that’s all. He still thinks of you as a dear friend, Jun.

-It’ll be still embarrassing after so many years…

-Yeah but your stubbornness drift you away and you owe him a big one. He gave you your first client…ne?

-

That girl I painted? Are they still together?- Jun couldn’t suppress the surprise in his voice.

-Yeah, they’re. Awesome, ne? Like us!- Aoi laughed- so…let’s go have some fun all together again. Who knows? Maybe you find your white prince there- Aoi’s laughter echoed at Jun’s ear.

Jun laughed at the idea of his marriage. Despite he knew same sex marriage would never be legal in his country, he had imagined how it would feel to share his daily life with someone else, his fears and dreams, his failures and his success.

- Ok – replied Jun- Let’s do it. A weekend off won’t kill me, I guess.

- Oh, by the way, cook something, we’re having dinner with you. You got out of work late and he says he’s deadly tired and up for one of your “I’m a perfect host” nights. – chuckled Aoi.

- Alright- replied a relieved Jun- I’ll go grab something at the combini. I’ll apologize to Yui later.

-No, we’ll buy dinner. Don’t go out- said Aoi

-No, not at all. I’ll go. You got the keys right?

- Yeah, we’ll bring some sake then.

- Great! Drinking night!- said Jun mocking a drunkard.

Aoi’s laughter drilled Jun’s ears, drawing a smile on his face. He wouldn’t be left alone with his thoughts.

- Aoi? – Jun suddenly asked.

- Yes?

- Thank you…I….

- Aaaaww, that’s why you’re adorably silly. It’s a pity…a pity you don’t like monkeys.

- I like monkeys! – Replied Jun in a playful tone – In fact, I adore them, I just don’t fuck them…

A strong laugh came from the other side of the line. Jun rolled eyes broadly smiling. Never had crossed Jun’s mind having an affair with his friend, since they met. He was his brother and he would do nothing to ruin it. Aoi had found peace in Yui, a soul companion, the only person who had been able to hear his dear friend’s wounds.

-Jun? –Aoi replied after a short silence.

-Hm?

-Buy me some mochi, ne? – Aoi asked childishly.

- Yeah- replied Jun with a smile in his voice.

He was going to take his things ready when the doorbell rang. “Odd” he thought, knowing that Aoi wasn’t near the area and no one else knew his new address, not even his parents. Jun opened the door carefully. The dim light of the entrance hall slowly lighted up a slim figure, a male figure.

-Let me in- the slim figure said.

-What…what are you doing here?

-Let me in! I need to pee!!!

-Sure, sure but….

-Not now, not”buts”, let me go to the toilet first!

Jun slowly closed the door and waited for the young man to get out of the toilet.

-I’ve been walking around for a while thinking if I should knock or not…

Jun looked at the young man as he walked around the room.

-I thought Aoi…. –words lingered on Jun’s mouth

- Oh man…I know…well you know him. This man…it’s irritating!

-But…-Jun giggled- why didn’t you knock earlier? Oh, sorry- he said as response to the other man stare.

-Honestly? I was quite pissed off with you both. I’ve been horny the whole fucking day and I was expecting….you know….a bit of a rocking night but…

Jun looked more and more concerned, the guilt reaching his eyes as the man kept complaining about his failed plans of a sex and loving night. He wouldn’t forgive himself if his whims brought any problem to his friends.

-I...- he tried to say but the man cut Jun’s line raising a finger, asking Jun to keep quiet as he wasn’t done talking.

- So, you owe me one, babe. Blow me- he said looking straight at Jun’s eyes, not a single stroke of joke in his face.

Petrified, Jun could only mumble an expression of horror. His guest burst into laughter. Jun, still not

knowing what was happening leaned on the wall just behind him.

-What?- replied a still stunned Jun.

. It was just a joke!- Yui replied, laughing hard- my monkey would kill me if he saw us together!

Jun felt how his heart started beating again at his normal pace after some minutes of hellish race, finally smiling to the new-fledged man.

-You were frowning Jun, you lately frown a lot. Relax. Everything will be just fine.

- I was petrified, honestly.

- I wouldn’t change my monkey for anyone else in this world, believe me. Besides, what would we do together? We’re natural bottoms, my dear- Yui replied, still the laughter reverberating in his voice- Aoi hasn’t arrived yet, I presume.

- No, not yet. He must be close around here.

-Jun…Is it true that the man who’s after you is a real hottie?

- And why on earth are you asking about another man??- Aoi suddenly loudly asked still holding the door knob.

-Just curiosity, babe, just curiosity- replied Yui as he approached Aoi and kissed him gently on the lips.

-You two...-started saying Jun shaking his head- anyways… I’m gonna buy some food and snacks. Don’t fuck on my sofa! Or in my workshop! And under no circumstances UNDER MY BED!!!!- Jun said before closing the door.

They both laughed and went to the kitchen. No sooner had they opened a beer than the doorbell rang.

-He was fast!, I’ll go –Yui replied stamping a hard kiss on Aoi’s cheek.

As he opened the door, a tall dark figure appeared. Sober face, dark onyx eyes full of uncertainty and fear.

-Let me in.

This was so beautifully written~~!!

It was a nice excitement for my evening. I love how your words are so enchanting. Your writing is gorgeous!

I also liked this chapter, Aoi is one of my favorite! rabbit8 That ending... I want to read the next ch. Is it Kai? I need to know! rabbit2

I totally agree with the comments above! It was a good chapter.

I always enjoy the humor in Aoi and Jun's chats. Plus, the ending is making me want to rush you once again in writing the next chapter. :p

• 2 months later...

Kai

“When a man is in despair, it means that he still believes in something.”

― Dmitri Shostakovich

- And you are? - asked the young man by the door.

- Tell Mr. Fukui to come out – replied Kai, half hidden at the door.

- Who? – asked again the young man straightening his back in alert.

- Mr. Fukui, I said, pretty clear I think, so tell him to bring his ass here ASAP – replied Kai, messing his hair, controlling the rage, the impatience the incertitude. He straightened his jacket and fixed the cuffs of his white dress shirt as he stared the young man waiting for an answer.

- Could you wait for a second? And the young man vanished, leaving the door ajar.

“For fuck’s sake, what the hell am I doing here? This is not so me…I must be losing it… oh man…I need a vacation for sure. What makes him so special? Is it because I haven’t had sex for a long time? An artist? Do they really think I can’t hear them? Who’s that guy? Is that Hana’s voice? What am I doing here? Are they fucking playing with me? I’m gonna kill that little mouse as soon as I lay my hands on him! … Oh fuck Kai, get grip of yourself!” Absorbed in his thoughts Kai didn’t realize he was squatted, his face down, messing his hair out of aggravation, the door, now, full open.

- Mr… - the man standing by the door started saying. A whispering but familiar voice surprised Kai.

- For fuck’s sake, now you!?- Kai yelled standing up

- Mr. Abukara, please, lower your voice, it’s late.

- Lower my voice!? Oh god... Tell him to come the fuck out!!

- Mr. Abukara, you’re at my house. Mr. Fukui isn’t here and you’re disturbing the neighbors.

- Do I really have to repeat myself? Don’t you understand your fucking position in this fucking business? Tell him to come out – Kai hissed, staring at Aoi.

- I quite understand the situation, my client and I, Mr. Abukara but you must understand. It’s 21.30 and this is a very quiet neighborhood and my client isn’t here at the moment. I give you my word he will call you first thing in the morning.

Kai knuckles whitened at his tight grip on the tails of his jacket. His rage was getting out of control and he could feel it in every cell of his body, the storm on his head, the tension on his forearms, his throat drying by the minute. He wanted to punch the attractive man blocking his way to find peace. “Enough, Kai, enough” He thought, deflating his lungs in a hard sigh.

- Alright, I…

- Mr. Abukara- Aoi interrupted him- Shall we go for a walk?

“Oh lord, a walk? What is this now? A shoujo scene? Is he gonna lecture me about dating? Is he gonna play the girl’s best friend? The girl!? The fuck!!?” Kai rubbed his face trying to drain away the frustration filling his tall body. He was about to use his best catalogue of sarcasm with “the Wall”, as Kai had already decided to name Aoi, took him by the elbow and invited Kai to start walking. Kai couldn’t help the jolt, looked “the Wall” who was holding a wide grin on his face.

- Come on Mr. Abukara – Aoi smiled- I’m not

. I’m not gonna cut you into small pieces and eat you. I wouldn’t mind though…- Aoi said, still holding his companion’s elbow.

- What!? – Kai couldn’t think anything better.

- Let’s take a walk, Mr. Abukara, let’s get serious.

- Ok but let me tell you I’m not sure if I’d be the one being eaten.

Kai couldn’t help the smile and started walking. He admitted to feel curiosity about what “the Wall” would tell him. Maybe the information he could get, would help him to catch the sneaky mouse responsible of the chaos in his mind. The night was fully dark, a light breeze made Kai to embrace himself in his jacket. Was it really the breeze what made him cold? Kai suddenly recalled those diamond filled sky nights at his mother’s hiding place. The always-loved-but-never-wife woman who brought him to life and hide their existence to the world until her last breath. “Mom, where are you when I need you the most?” Kai sighed.

- Mr. Aoi…-Kai broke the silenced between the two men, he sounded tired, as if that day had been the longest day in the last months, so close to his prey yet so far.

- Mr. Abukara, I’d like you to listen to me without saying a word. I won’t repeat any of them and I’d like you to focus on them. I hope you can understand my client a little bit. Could you?

Kai nodded.

- My client…my friend is a difficult person, I’m sure you’re quite aware of that already- Kai grinned nodding again- I could tell you he’s a tormented soul, result of his hard life- Aoi kept saying- but truth is, men become what they make of themselves, right? The attitude, the choices you make when life…becomes life in capital letters, you know what I mean? – Aoi sidelong glanced Kai who kept walking next to him, in silence, nodding at each statement - Every person has a trigger that sets them in motion, for Jun…for Mr. Fukui, that trigger is art. He’s mesmerizing, when he’s creating, you can’t keep your eyes away from him when he’s expressing himself through his art. All his actions had been based on whatever allowed him to create art, leaving himself out. What I mean is, he left his house for his art’s sake, among other reasons, he allowed people to use him for his art’s sake, always leaving his true feelings…let’s romantically say, his heart, out of it, untouchable. Some of those people truly liked him, others loved him and he truly liked them but his art was always first. One of those people maybe could be chargeable of setting some of my friend’s pieces of art on fire. You know what it meant to him? It’s like if an arm, a leg, a part of his body and soul had been ripped off by someone he trusted. I recently learnt that, that person had done more than destroying some pieces of art. He’s not a bad person, he’s a good friend, you may think he acts spoiled, he’s childish, stubborn and selfish and he’s but he also is generous, kind of naïve, honest. Once he…if he loves you…

Aoi stopped on Kai’s ways, looking straight to his eyes, which startled Kai who was recording his companion’s words, one by one. Words that only increased his desire to catch the little mouse and untangle the maze that man was. Kai was about to ask but the man started talking again without letting Kai breath a word out.

- If he loves you, he will love you until his last breath, even if you part ways, if you get bored of him and ignore him or forget about him, his feelings will remain intact. That’s the way Mr. Fukui truly is. That’s why he keeps himself away from people to avoid being hurt, abandoned, left behind. And I can tell you and this is no threat intended, if you or anyone else hurt him, I’ll hunt you. I care for the money? Yeah, I do. Money keep him doing what makes him feel alive. But if that money causes him any pain, I won’t hesitate. Our business with you, Mr. Abukara, means Mr. Fukui won’t have to go back to his father’s house and art school and wither, his wings cut. Do you understand what I mean?

Kai nodded, uncomfortable about the non-hidden threat but reassured in his determination to find the artist. He needed to understand why this stranger, a man he had had sex without hesitation, dragged him along with such power.

- Mr. Hanna – this time was Kai breaking the silence – I still wait for your client calling me first thing in the morning tomorrow. And now if you excuse me, it’s late and I have a long drive home – Kai was calm, as if a balm covered him, yet his excitement was still whirling on the back of his head – Good night, Mr. Hanna and thank you for your time.

- Good night Mr. Abukara.

Long ride home, his home. Not his flat, not his father's house, but his home. The one he had never gone back since her mother was buried. A long, forlorn drive home. Was that man as broken as he had pictured in his mind? Was he ready to deal with more scars? A long drive for answers.

I admit I was hoping Jun will arrive while Aoi was trying to make Kai leave.

Kai seems very eager to meet Jun, so my anticipation is big. :leaf5:

Yay! I was happy to notice that a new chap was out!! *_*

I really loved this angry/desperate side of Kai! ehehehe it's really amazing bc it shows his emotions so well!! :D

And Aoi... how i love him!! I just adore his personality!

I can't wait for the next one!!!

keep up the awesome work

dear!! ;D

Kai is kind of frustrated, this makes me anticipate more his encounter with Jun. :p

I like the stubbornness of Kai, but also the stubbornness of Jun.. Jun is not an easy lover, not an easy pray, this makes everything so much more interesting.

I think it's useless to say that I'm very eager to read Jun's part now. :p

i was reading your story almost the whole day (i started today :leaf5:). I couldn’t stop myself it’s so good.

you are such a good writer i mean writing is so damn hard and writing a good story is even harder. I love it i really do onion3

Jun

First Part

Jun’s cellphone buzzed. A message displayed on the screen:

Stay where you are. Wait until I tell you, trust me.”

“Aoi? Odd” Jun put the bottle of sake back to the stand and texted Aoi.

Why? What happens?

He stood still, facing the stand with a wide range of spirited drinks, all collors, all shapes, “as life” Jun thought. After a while, he thought it’d be better to text Yui for answers.

Jun

What’s wrong? Aoi isn’t replying

Yui

Stay where u are

Jun

Why?

Yui

He’s here >_

Jun

He? Who? 0_O

Yui

Your hottie :p

Jun

Who’s at my place!?

Jun couldn’t help the shiver. “Kento? Did he find my place? How? When? Fuck!”

Yui

Don’t know his name. Tall, well fit, bad humor, hot, sexy. Saw him for few minutes…

Jun

Business man?

Yui

Yeah, hot one but worst mood, he looked like a bigwig

Jun

Ka!? Kai!!??? At my place?

Jun asked fingers typing uncontrollably. Cold, a cold shiver down his spine. “How the fuck did he find my place? Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

Yui

Kai? O_O No idea man, my monkey said smth like Abu.. Didn’t hear clearly.

Jun

Still there? He knows it’s my place? He came inside? What the fuck did Aoi?

Yui

Easy, honey, easy, don’t forget to breath…

Jun

>_

Yui

Not anymore. Didn’t come inside. He knows. Aoi left with him. Not back yet

Jun

Going back

Unconsciously slow, Jun walked the distance to his home, his head boiling with ideas, he already knew, were crazy. Moving out again would take a lot of money he didn’t have. He needed that space, the light was perfect, it was his home but he didn’t want that man around. Could he forbid him to come? Why the hell was he so insistent when he had already turned him down? –Fuck!- he said kicking a street lamp. A man walking his dog stopped by him. “Young man” he said “the answer is just round the corner, just open your eyes, look carefully and you’ll find it.” Jun felt embarrassed, a light blush on his cheeks. He bowed the old man an apology and started walking, his house just round the corner. He met Aoi at his entrance door.

-Hey- Aoi said, caution in his tone

-Hey? Gonna kill you Aoi, I swear

-Yeah, yeah, here, slit my throat – Aoi replied giving Jun and imaginary knife, rolling knife.

-Aoi! He fucking know where I live now!! He knows! What now? Move again? Do what he demands?

-A phone call – Aoi simply replied.

-Huh?

-Call him, first thing tomorrow morning, that’s all – Aoi handed the telephone number-Do it

- No – Jun gave the piece of paper back

-Do it.

-No.

- Oh yes, you will call him tomorrow morning, else, me, myself, Hana Aoi will send you to your father as fast as fucking possible. It won’t kill you to call him, cut him off and get over it.

Jun smirked and the very next second a loud laugh growled out from him.

-Get over it? You said get over it? – He laughed again, bitterly – What the fuck is wrong with you all?

-Jun…

-What Aoi? What? You think “getting over things” is as easy as snapping your fucking fingers? That’s all? Puff! Gone!

-Jun…

-Jun? Jun my ass! My ass! You know what it feels to try to move on? I try every single fucking day and what do I get? Nothing but fucking frustration!- Jun got closer to his friend, cornering him and pointing his chest he continued saying- This fucking suffocating feeling doesn’t leave me even if I get drunk enough to knock a horse. You don’t know a shit about my “getting over it”, so shut the fuck up…

He got inside the house to find a frozen Yui behind the door, not knowing what to say or even move. Aoi soon joined them, taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself before talking. With a slight hand wave he asked Yui to leave. He didn’t say a word until they were alone.

-True, I don’t know…

-No, you don’t know Aoi, you just think everybody is as strong minded as you are –Jun replied, his tone now calm, full of sadness, embarrassment – I’m just a dumbass, unable to manage myself. I just don’t know what else to do, to get over my life…

-Jun listen. True I don’t know, we’ve no right on telling you how to manage your own feelings…but Jun, it’s just a phone call. He’ll get what he wants and he’ll be gone. We’ll get the money, you’ll be out of your dad’s reach and you’ll fully devote to your art. He’ll be gone – Aoi handed the paper again- Just think about it. I promise he’ll be gone.

“And I’ll remain here” Jun thought.

OMG!! I just spent all day reading this story and I love it :3 keep up the good work :) can't wait to read what's going to happen next :3

I loved it! Jun is such a cutie - stubborn but cutie! He and Kai make one of the best couples!

• 3 months later...

Jun

Part Two

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" repeated Jun for the 5th time in the night, punching the arm of the couch- I just want to sleep for heaven’s sake, am I asking too much?

It looked as if the clock had struck Jun’s eyes every hour. Insomnia, the unwanted guest in his party that kept Jun wide awake. His brain working as a steam machine, the piece of paper dancing around his fingers. Anger, sadness, frustration, excitement, fear. He couldn’t exactly tell what he was feeling. A debate inside him about whether to call the man making a mess of his life or not. He couldn’t tell either, which part was winning.

He knew for certain, he didn’t want to go back to his father. He also knew he needed and wanted the money but he wasn’t that certain he was ready to pay the price. He didn’t want Kai knowing about him, nosing around, messing his life even more when the onixed eyed man, with long legs and cold heart had been so clear about relationships.

Jun had used all those long, sleepless hours to sketch another piece and, although he had tried to give it a positive aura, the tormented facial expression of his creature demotivated him. “Sunrises” had been his first idea, a positive name, new beginnings for his new series but the more he looked at the sketch, the less suitable the name was. It was more similar to “Descendre aux enfers” than “Sunrises

“Aaarrrggg!” He threw the sketching pad, putting the stout pencil back to his mussy hair. He pulled out his cell phone and the piece of paper dancing in his fingers before now lied attached to his pad. A new myriad of feelings deluged him. “Call him”. “Don’t you dare”. “Fuck, whatever, deal with it, get it done and you’ll figure how to cope with it later” His fingers caressed the numbers on his screen. Several tones later a sleepy voice answered. Jun squeezed eyes…”damn my luck”.

- Kimchi- The sleepy voice replied

- I beg your pardon? – He replied holding a laugh back

- Fuck! Who are you? It’s goddamn 5AM!

- I did my part so, I’ll hang up now- He dryly replied

- Who? Man…5AM…just 5AM…

- Mr. Abukara, you asked…

- Oh, oh, wait! You’re the artist, Mr… Mr Fukui!

- Fukui Jun…yeah…

- Yeah, that’s right, Mr Fukui

“Jun”, I just told you my name, “Jun”. You cannot even recall it? At least sound familiar?- Tks! Asshole – he felt offended, kind of hurt when the man of his nightmare didn’t remember his name.

- Did you realize it’s 5AM?

- You ordered “first thing in the morning”. It’s already morning – Jun replied as neutral as he was able.

- Yeah, but you know? There’s a subtle agreement in that line, as…”call me when the sun is up”, you know…there are people in the world who usually sleep - the young man replied with a funny brush in his voice

- Well, be more specific next time. You keep blurting your sarcasm out, I called. Have a good day, asshole- Jun replied in a whisper.

- Wait, wait- the man on the other side of the line asked- Ok, Ok, we’ll start over. Good morning, Mr Fukui, how are you? – a yawn from the other line draw a small grin on Jun’s face.

- Good morning, Mr. Abukara- Jun sighed- What do I have to do for you to leave me alone?

- Meet me

- What for?

- I want to see you. Do I need another reason?

- I insist. What for? – “Fucking frustrating even at 5AM” He thought, impatiently rolling eyes. “This not gonna end well”

- I want…

- Fuck me? – Jun bitterly spitted out

- God yes…

- Good bye, Mr Abukara

Although he had ended the call, Jun kept holding his cell listening the unceasing silence. “This not gonna end well” “And you knew it” a voice in his head replied. No sooner had he taken his sketch pad than his cell rang, angrily, impatiently, hurrying him. “Fuck” Jun thought.

-What now?