Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I can't take this!!

so exciting!! *___*

i seriously can't wait for more chapters!

just... doing it without knowing they are who they actually wish they were!

so good!!!

keep up the good work Bridge! ;D

The new chapter is out? :D

I agree with the rest of the posters, the chapter is a hot one and it's funny how they don't know they've been exactly with who they secretly wanted to be :D

Brii-chan! I love the fic! It's just amazing! More more~! xD I can't wait for them to realize it and then think on everything that went on between them xD you're an evil one making so much suspense!

KAI

Tell me you’re the artist, dude. I have so many questions for you” Thought Kai while waiting for a reply. The young man stood there, looking at him, his whole body in alert. He gave off an aura of anger intermingled with a deep sadness that reached that beautiful man’s eyes. Kai felt sorry for him.

- Who wants to know?- The man finally replied

- Hm I'm K... - Kai wanted to reply but, he was abruptly interrupted by the young man with angered eyes, but Kai could sense that there was something more.

- No, I don't want to know your name sir. No names tonight.- The beautiful man said abruptly.

A long pause filled the already thick air. A bitter taste could be felt by both men in each breath they took. “What the hell is going on? This guy, what happened just know? It has something to do with the guy who I bumped into?” Kai kept thinking while staring at the young man who irradiated nothing but anger and sadness. Suddenly a cocky smile showed up at his face. “Smiled?” Kai wondered.

- Gimme some minutes to recover and I'll reward your kindness- Said the man in a funny, flirty tone.

Kai slightly opened his mouth, wanting to say something, as he didn’t expect the other man making such a veiled suggestion. So he stood there, staring at the man, stunned, not knowing how to react.

- Are you up for a drink?- The man asked showing his most charming smile, making use of his beauty- I die for a drink. We can talk about the sculpture you were looking at before.

- Then you're the artist? – Kai asked with grasping voice. He needed to know.

- Nope- The young man replied - But I know him and his work pretty well- He said leaving a soft trace on stunned Kai's chest- Then? Would you treat me for a drink?

- Yeah why not? – Kai replied, without thinking, his body filled with a hot wave of excitement. “Why not?” He asked to himself, “I’ve nothing to lose”.

- Great! Take me out of here; you won't regret it- He replied winkling.

Kai didn’t expect his first incursion into the Art world like this, with a young man, such a beautiful man suggesting to have sex. He was so willing to accept but was it the right thing to do? It was obvious that the man has experienced something that had shocked him, would he be so low and take advantage of it? But, he felt such a strong attraction towards that man. An unavoidable, bewitching attraction.

Kai kept shaking his drink, the twinkling of the ice, the smell of the whiskey, the atmosphere at that odd bar and the intoxicating scent of the man standing close next to him, looking at him, drunk, lost, but intoxicating; everything clouded his reasoning.

- Invite me to your house, babe- Suddenly said the young man, playing with his earlobe

- I don't know, you look pretty drunk- Kai replied, trying to stop the shiver creeping up his spine like a serpent trying to choke his reason.

- Drunk enough to not care who fucks me but sober enough to know what I'm saying- The other replied, trying to hide an evil smile.

Kai dropped the glass he was holding, the noise attracting some attention. He lowered his head apologizing and whispered

- Are you crazy? Watch your mouth!- “Dammit! What’s wrong with him?” Kai thought. “Is he looking for troubles or something?

- Hai, sensei!- He laughed- I'll be a good boy if you take me home - What? -Said the young man when he realized that his companion was staring at him.

- No...Nothing, you just said... forget it- Kai could only reply. “What was that just now, Kai?” He scolded himself when he felt a slight pinch in his heart. He shook head trying to shove off the possibility that the man standing there, looking at him were Jun.

Kai jolted when he felt the young man’s hand sliding up to his groin. He tried to suppress the electric shot he felt in the very core of his belly.

- Come on, babe, let's go home and have some fun- Whispered the male, slightly brushing the Kai's lobe with his lips, feeling how the man shivered.

- Alright, I have nothing to lose, though I might end regretting it- Kai replied, feeling a bitter taste on his palate.

- You won’t, I promise- The other replied taking Kai’s hand- Let’s go.

As soon as they arrived at the Kai’s place, Kai was pinned against the door the already closed door and kissed him as he needed Kai’s own breath to live.

- Hold on, hold on- Kai said, pushing him away- Why so fast? Let’s have some wine, I need it.

- No, fuck me right now- The other urged, pressing his body against Kai’s. He slipped his hand down to the Kai’s crotch – I saw how you looked at me on that toilet, you got a boner ne? And I can feel how this is getting hard – said the sudden lover softly caressing Kai’s cock with a finger.

Hey, hey! Wait!” Kai wanted to scream, but his desire was stronger. Since he had seen the young man at that corner observing life pass by, he wanted to posses him. “Damn” He cursed himself.

On his knees, the young man unfastened the Kai’s slacks and yanked them down. He first kissed his cock over his briefs, pulling them later and licking the leaking tip.

Oh fucking lord!” Kai thought; “I’m gonna cum, gonna cum if I don’t stop this”.

- Hey you! – Kai said surprised – Stop it – commanded grabbing the kneeled man by his shoulders and making him stand up – You don’t have to do this. I’ll do it, just let’s go to the main room and let me pour us some wine.

- Ok – the other replied shrugging shoulders – Where is it? I’ll need the bathroom first

Kai pointed the way to the main room while he went to the kitchen to pour the wine. In the kitchen, he took a deep breath, caressed his chin and took two glasses to pour some wine. “What the hell are you doing? You’re not like that? Bringing anyone home, just because your got hot by the slight touch of that man? Fuck Kai, not again” He scolded himself while angrily opened the bottle.

After some minutes he was back to the room with two elegant glasses of wine. He had persuaded himself that there wasn’t any risk at it, no feelings were involved. His past mistakes were well locked in his heart. He’d fuck that young, beautiful man and in the morning he would be back to the Kai he’s always been.

- I see you’ve changed your mind, right? – The young man said, kneeling on the bed and stretching an arm out to grab one of the glasses. He drank half of the glass and added – It’s good.

- I doubt you could even taste it – Kai replied half laughing and kneeling also on the bed continued – I’ll make you taste it better- And taking a long sip, he kissed his lover, spilling some of the red liquid over the other’s chest.

Kai left both glasses on the table and pushed Jun down and licked the spilled wine making him shiver. The stranger tangled his fingers on Kai’s black hair. Kai made his way to Jun’s cock and with his own elbows he spread Jun’s leg enough to place himself between them. “Damn, it’s been so long that now I feel insecure. What if I can’t make him feel good? But I want him so much” Kai thought while caressing the man’s inner thighs.

Sucking the younger man’s balls, he caressed the his thighs, licking with his hot tongue the trace his fingers had left before, making Jun’s hiss. He teased the tip, grabbing the shaft and stroked it up and down, making Jun pant. The young man whispered a “more”. That “more” was so enticing that Kai then, took the young man’s cock into his mouth and slowly blew him, increasing the speed as Jun’s pants hardened. It tasted so good, it felt so good that Kai didn’t want it to end.

- I’m gonna cum, I’m at my limit –The lover said between gritted teeth- Please, let me cum- Breathed the young man

Kai’s own cock had become harder, unbearable when he heard a groan coming out the male’s throat as his cum spurted into his Kai’s mouth. With a grin, Kai’s tongue teased the sensitive head, sucking with a gentle pressure that made Jun beg. He felt a slight pulling, making him stare the man. He was there, before Kai’s eyes, begging for his body, wanting him, desiring him. “ I want you too” Kai thought.

- Are you gonna fuck me? – Said him impatient

- I need to prepare you well or I’ll hurt you – Kai replied, licking the corner of his mouth.

- You don’t need to, I’m ready, so fuck me hard even if I beg you to stop- Said the other while caressing the male’s cock – With a half smile, he continued – I think you’re ready too, ne babe?

And grabbing his legs over the knees he offered himself to the willing lover. Kai spitted some saliva over his own cock and rubbed it a little before entering the exposed man who took a deep breath and tried to take up the man’s thrusts.

- So good, harder, do it harder- he said Jun – Just fuck me, drive me crazy, break me- replied with voice broken .

- You feel good, babe – Said Kai, panting and groaning with each thrust.

Who are you? What have you done to me?” Kai kept asking. He couldn’t understand why his body was reacting that way, why he wanted to love and protect that body under him, shivering of pleasure, bathing his skin of hot breath, touching him as if the already knew. He suddenly stopped. He knew that sensation, a recent sensation, but… From where?

- Don’t stop, please; Don’t – The other urged sweetly - Make me feel it till the end.

Kai kissed him back and slowly started moving again. They both came, after furtive looks and soft caresses. Kai leant on his lover’s chest, filling his own chest with his own breath; His hair being caressed by warm gentle hands.

- I wish you were… him- Whispered the young man, closing eyes and letting a tear drop

- What? – Asked Kai. “What? He was thinking of another man? Wait! Why do I feel jealous? What the fuck is happening to me?” Kai’s thoughts started to spin on his head like a wild carousel.

- Nothing, let me sleep here- The young male replied, placing his arms crossed over Kai’s back.

Why do I get jealous? I’d also like you were another person, but I’m too coward to admit it” Kai last thought before closing eyes.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kai got jealous and he also wanted the other man to be "someone else". Great written.

I'm curious how will they realize who the other exactly is. :D

and yet another great chap! ;D

Awesome Bridge! :D

i can't wait to see how they will talk to each other online!!

will they be weird with each other? will they feel like they cheated the other one?

omg! i can't wait!! *__*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JUN

Jun felt the first rays of light coming through the big window. A new day had had started, a new chance to start over. The warmth coming from his lover's body made him feel comfortable, at ease, safe. The man's arm tightly held him, legs intertwined, his breath echoing Jun’s nape.

A sudden smile was drawn on Jun's face. "I could get used to this" He thought as he placed his hand on the man's hand. It felt comforting. A brief thought, a fleeting, forbidden wish that soon was erased from his mind. He knew he didn’t deserve a single shred of happiness. The mud covering his soul, his body carried a heavy weight that once more made Jun to want to run away. The young man next to Jun, stretched and kissed Jun's nape

- Good morning, did you sleep well? - The young man said in a casual tone, as if they had woken up together for long.

"Why can't I have this, this warm feeling? Why..." Jun stopped himself; he didn't want to finish speaking out that whish.

- Yes, thank you- said Jun trying to quickly get up from bed. Staying longer would bring questions he didn't want to answer, touches he didn’t want to feel, and warmth he wasn’t allowed to receive. He sat on bed, heart racing. “Why? Why I’m feeling this?” He started panicking.

- Won't you have breakfast with me? - The man asked.

- No, thank you. I have to leave. I have an early appointment and I have to go home first - Jun replied. His words piling up in his mouth, his brain working faster trying to find a way to get out of there, he needed to run away, he needed to escape.

- I can take you home, I don't mind. We can have a quick shower- Said the young man smirking.

-No!... No! Thank you but I can make it myself- said Jun trying to get dressed as fast as his shaking hands let him. A sudden cold ran up and down his body reminding him what had happened last night. “What am I doing here? What was I thinking? What the hell have I done?” A strong, bitter taste of shame covered Jun’s face, coloring his cheeks. Anger, self disgust, all those feelings

- Can I know your name now? - The other said sitting on bed and interrupting Jun’s thoughts

- No… No… It’s better if we leave it like that. This was just for fun, to release stress and that’s all. Forget what happened last night – Jun said frantically, his words stepping one on another, his gaze averted, his voice trembling. Deep inside, he didn’t want to forget but he knew it was for the best.

- Oh.. really?– I think we both enjoyed it and I’m sure you’d like some more - Said the young man smirking and slapping Jun’s butt.

Jun turned around, eyes in fire, how he dared to slap his butt as if he were some cheap slut?

- What the fuck do you think you’re doing? – Said Jun rising his voice- You think I’m a cheap woman you fuck and can treat like a slut?

- Ahm… Hm… what’s the big deal? It was just a slap! You’re behaving as if you were a maid and I took your virginity and as far as I could see last night you know how to move, babe, so don’t go all innocent now- Replied the young man, kneeling in bed, looking at Jun straight to his eyes.

- That doesn’t give you the right to hit me!!!! – Jun screamed

- Hit you??!!! What the fuck are you saying? I didn’t hit you! – The man who had given Jun so much pleasure and warmth some hours ago, was now screaming and gesticulating as if Jun had lost his mind.

- You don’t have any right over me just because you fuck me!! I’m not your toy!! I’m not your toy Kento!!!!! – Jun seemed out of control but right the next second he was looking at the young man standing in front of him, holding his shoulders.

- Who’s Kento? – The man asked softly, understanding there was something beyond the handsome guy's voice.

- Sorry, I’m very sorry. Please, let go of me. I need to leave. I made a mistake, sorry for rising my voice at your place. – Said Jun in a whispering voice

- It’s ok, kitten, it’s gonna be ok- Said the man hugging Jun.

Jun lifted his head and looked at that glorious, handsome man. “Why didn’t he want to meet me?”” Why aren’t you him?”

- Why did you call me “kitten”? – Jun asked against the man’s chest, somehow praying for this man to be Kai

- Oh…hm… I like cats and find it cute. I used to call someone like that, why?- The other replied frowning.

- A lover? Someone you met online? Or…? – Asked Jun, willing to know the answer but afraid of it, changed his mind- Never mind, forget it. I got to go – And pushing the man away, he run to the main door and left leaving the sound of the closing door echoing the house.

Ieyyyy!! I was really excited when i noticed the new chap was out! ^_^

thank you for your hard work

:D

awww Jun don't put yourself down!!! T__T you deserve to be happy!!

that Kento bastard!! -__-

when Kai said kitten i was like "yesss *___*" but in the end nothing happened! nooo!! >.

oh well! i really like this chap! ;D

I'm glad you published the chapter tonight! :D After reading Bel's chapter, it was great to see another of the stories I'm following, updated!

It must be my lucky night. :p

I thought that Jun figured it out when he asked "Someone you met online?" XD But then he just leaved and didn't wait for the answer. XD

I like how there are more and more coincidences and I'm curious which of them will figure it out first. :p

KAI

Kai could smell the skin of the young man lying next to him. He still smelt like sex, the sweet dried sweat of his nape. He could follow the line of his shoulders with his fingers but he didn’t want to wake him, he wanted more time to enjoy the views. He didn’t know why he felt so much attraction for such a man, who acted spoiled, selfishly and didn’t care about himself. Why did he love himself so little? He liked the feeling of waking up with someone; someone to wish a good day to, someone to share his life with, and it had been so long that he had forgotten the feeling. But he couldn't forget the pain brought by his last relationship, could he be able to give himself to another? He felt the young man move under his arm; he hadn't realized he was hugging him. He stretched his body and kissed the man's nape.

-Good morning, did you sleep well? - Asked Kai, with a familiar feeling, as if they had done that for a long time, as if they knew each other's bodies and soul for long.

-Yes, thank you- said the young man trying to quickly get up from bed. His tone was nervous and sent vibes of being uncomfortable.

- Won't you have breakfast with me? - Kai asked trying to make the atmosphere as natural as it could be. "It'd be nice to cook for someone else beside me" He thought smirking

- No, thank you. I have to leave. I have an early appointment and I have to go home first - The young man replied, almost unable to speak as if he were in the wrong place.

"What the hell is wrong with him? I'm not that bad, right?" Kai thought trying to understand the young man standing there, looking at him as if he were the devil.

- I can take you home, I don't mind. We can have a quick shower- He again said smirking. He was trying his best to make the young male feel comfortable and safe. He wanted to show he wasn't going to ask for any kind of retribution. They did what they did because both wanted to, despite the alcohol; they both desired the other one.

-No!... No! Thank you but I can make it myself- The other replied, trying to get dressed as fast as he could.

Kai could sense that something was tormenting that young man. What was it? What could he possibly have done in his life to feel like that? "What? Is he blushing? Oh hells! Why the fuck can he get so adorable and cute when he clearly is running away from me?" Kai asked himself trying to understand the signs the young male was sending. He wanted to know his name, who was he? He felt the urgent need to know who he was. Was he the artist?

- Can I know your name now? - Kai asked sitting on bed and interrupting the man's thoughts

- No… No… It’s better if we leave it like that. This was just for fun, to release stress and that’s all. Forget what happened last night – The male said frantically. His eyes wide open as if he didn't expect the question.

- Oh.. Really?– I think we both enjoyed it and I’m sure you’d like some more - Said Kai smirking and slapping Jun’s butt." For real?" Kai thought but he never expected the young lover's reaction.

- What the fuck do you think you’re doing? – He replied, eyes shot on blood and raising his voice- You think I’m a cheap woman you fuck and can treat like a slut?

- Ahm… Hm… what’s the big deal? It was just a slap! You’re behaving as if you were a maid and I took your virginity and as far as I could see last night you know how to move, babe, so don’t go all innocent now- Replied Kai, kneeling in bed, looking at the other straight to his eyes.

Kai couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was this guy in his mind? A slut? For heaven's sake! He had treated him like his lover, he had made love to him, he didn't fuck him in a cold way, he showed care and without knowing why yet, he wanted to do it again. Why?

- That doesn’t give you the right to hit me!!!! - The pale man replied, shouting at Kai as if bruised made by him covered his whole body.

- Hit you??!!! What the fuck are you saying? I didn’t hit you!- Kai didn't know what to say. He was so stunned that it seemed unreal. How the hell a simple slap had taken him to that situation? What was wrong with that guy?

- You don’t have any right over me just because you fuck me!! I’m not your toy!! I’m not your toy Kento!!!!! – The young man screamed, out of control, scared, lost

- Who’s Kento? – Ka asked softly, holding him by the shoulders, understanding there was something beyond the handsome guy's voice.

- Sorry, I’m very sorry. Please, let go of me. I need to leave. I made a mistake, sorry for rising my voice at your place. – Said the frightened man in a whispering voice

- It’s ok, kitten, it’s gonna be ok- Kai said hugging the young man. "Kitten? Why the hell did I use it with this man? He doesn't look like Jun at all" Kai thought, still holding the young man between his arms.

Suddenly he noticed how the young man had lifted his head and looking him in the eyes asked why he called him "kitten". "What to say?" Thought Kai. He even didn't know the answer to that question. In a way, he wished he were his "kitten". Did he really miss that young unknown man so much?

- Oh…hm… I like cats and find it cute. I used to call someone like that, why?- Kai replied frowning.

- A lover? Someone you met online? Or…? – Asked the fragile figure between his arms, a willing bright in his eyes mixed with some fear at the back of eyes- Never mind, forget it. I got to go – He said and pushing the man away, he ran to the main door and left leaving the sound of the closing door echoing the house.

"What the hell have just happened?" Kai whispered while he saw the young man leaving. Did he really want to stop him? Wasn't it better to leave the things as they were? He couldn't help thinking about Jun. He hadn't checked his email since the last time they talked. Should he try to contact him again? Would he be able to give the young man what he wanted?

Kai shrugged all those thoughts. He would think about it at any other time. He had to face his uncle and had to try to find the slippery artist from last night.

It made me laugh when Kai was thinking "What the hell is wrong with him? I'm not that bad, right?". XD Yeah.. what a man can think after the one he just spent the night with wants to run away? :p

It was cute that he was still thinking at Jun.. even after having a night like that :p

Waiting for the next chapter, ofc.

this chap is great as well!! :D

i totally love kai's personality! ahah so funny!

and he was right! why would anyone complain after being treated so well? he even gave his arm to be a pillow!! :o

i love kai! he's awesome! ;D

Both of them have a dark past. let's see how they will get over it! :)

btw when Kai said "he doesn't look like Jun at all" i couldn't help but scream "He is Jun!!" ahahah

anyway, keep up the good work dear! ;D

• 1 month later...

This is another good story I'm reading tonight. I'm curious about many things, I'm curious what will make them realize they actually know each other, who will be the one knowing first and how will they act after.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jun

Fuck, fuck, fuck, hell fuck!” Repeated Jun while half dressing in the elevator, trying to calm down. “It’s him? Don’t fucking tell me it’s him, life can’t be that bitch, can it?” he said out loud, the words wrapped in a sigh full of something similar to fear but mixed with some joy. He started laughing hard. “I fucked him without knowing! No! He, who rejected me, fucked me without knowing!” He couldn’t stop laughing. He found himself laughing in the middle of a busy street one Sunday morning. How could it be so busy that early in the morning? He sighed. It was time to forget about this entire story. It was obvious, he wasn’t wanted. Truth was Kai didn’t want any kind of relationship, he didn’t want him, just him.

He had to focus on his art, prove his father he was worth of being called artist. “I need a taxi now. I have to check those moving workers before they break anything. How can I find a fucking taxi in this neighborhood? I should call Aoi” Jun stopped walking and decided to call Aoi to pick him up and arrive before the moving was done.

Hey Aoi, yeah…yeah… stop screaming … yeah.. I know…I know I promised but I had my reasons..I know! I know! Come and pick me, shit! I need to get out of here now!... Aoi? Aoi? Great! Fuck the world! Dammit!

- Hey? Don’t you think that’s not a proper language to use on streets?

- Leave… -“Oh fuck, why? He thought- me…, why are you here? – Jun sighed

- Well… you see…-said the young man scratching his nape- I get an awful mood when I don’t have breakfast and after a night of awesome sex…I haven’t had a shower yet, so I’m like… very pissed off…

- Would you shut the hell up? You want everybody to hear you???- said Jun in a raspy voice.

- Ha? Sorry? You don’t mind people hearing you cursing and you worry because I say “awesome sex”? – The man laughed- You ‘re really funny, ‘Mr. Hug me tighter’

- What?, you’re are such a pain… why? Why don’t you leave me alone? I was another one night stand, right? End of the story, finite, caput, fini- Jun said turning his back to the gorgeous man.

- Listen, you’re gonna get into my car, we’re gonna have breakfast and then I’ll take you to wherever you want to go and you’ll tell me your name and it’s mandatory.

And by saying that, Jun was pulled into the car. The young man put the security belt and winked at him. Jun face grew red in seconds, rage mixed with embarrassment. A sudden pain appeared in his chest. “What the hell I’m doing? I’m letting him to order me around? Why am I dragging this out”

- Your shirt - said the onyx eyed man- You’re twisting it. Relax, babe, it’s just breakfast…

Jun, then, realized he was twisting his shirt out of nervousness. He wanted to get out of there or he’d end telling him the truth and he wanted to be 100% sure the man driving was really Kai.

- Yeah… just breakfast….- Finally replied Jun

“Oh man…he’s so damn dazzling even in sport pants and sweater… why life is so….” Jun sighed while looking at the young driver.

- What? – The other suddenly asked

- Nothing. I was just wondering if you liked cooking- Jun asked. “What the hell are you asking Jun??? Are you the biggest idiot on Earth?” Jus scolded himself but he admitted to himself, he needed to know if that man was really Kai.

- Yeah, love cooking. When I arrive home after work, I cook something I like while listen to music. It’s the way I relax.

- And… you travel because of your work? I mean… you do it often?

- Huh? Nah, not really often. Last time was like a month ago or so? I went to the North area to meet some investors. Why? The young man asked

A pinch shrunk Jun’s heart. It was him or it was just a fucking coincidence? The pain started growing but he couldn’t avert his eyes from the man he… “I like?” Jun realized.

- What? – Asked the man- Something on my face? Hey? Kitten?

- You…you use that word a lot, right?- Asked Jun brought from his deep thoughts by that word.

- Well… I told you, I used to call someone like that…

- Yeah… a lover?

- Nah… just someone of no importance…

- I see… - whispered Jun- Can you stop here. I’m not hungry anymore and I don’t want to keep this going on… I can’t stand it, I…you… I’m…you…you…don’t know… who I am, right?...you…

- What? What are you mumbling? Asked the driver

Suddenly, Jun, at a red traffic light, jumped out of the car and started running, leaving the stunned young man calling him out. “ I’m Jun, bastard, I’m your kitten and you didn’t want me…”

Kai

Kai put some clothes on and in a sudden turn, instead of going to the kitchen at get himself some coffee, he grabbed the car’s key and rushed out of the house, got the car and started driving. “Oh man, really? What the hell I’m doing pursuing someone I don’t know? It’s just a one night stand, Kai, what the fuck?” He thought while he speeded up.

There you are. I got you!” Kai cried to himself while stopping the car somewhere in the street as he saw his young lover gesticulating while talking on the phone. Who was he calling that early in the morning? He looked troubled. He took a deep breath, determined to take that guy to have breakfast and know more about him. He was so intrigued about that difficult and annoying but enticing guy.

- Hey? Don’t you think that’s not a proper language to use on streets? - He asked amused.

The young lover without turning his back replied while putting his mobile inside his left pocket.

- Leave…me… why are you here? – the young artist sighed

- Well… you see…-said Kai scratching his nape, trying to say what he wanted to say in the kindest way. While looking for him, some ideas had been spinning on his head, making his mood worsen as minutes passed by - I get an awful mood when I don’t have breakfast and after a night of awesome sex…I haven’t had a shower yet, so I’m like… very pissed off…

- Would you shut the hell up? You want everybody to hear you???- Replied the artist in a raspy voice.

- Ha? Sorry? You don’t mind people hearing you cursing and you worry because I say “awesome sex”? – Kai laughed, “Really? Oh boy, I feel like making you feel my hand on your butt cheeks, bloody spoiled brat” he thought while contemplating that helpless beautiful man - You ‘re really funny, ‘Mr. Hug me tighter’- He finally reply, wanting to get out of there, have some breakfast and if possible, fuck that guy again.

- What? you’re are such a pain… why? Why don’t you leave me alone? I was another one night stand, right? End of the story, finite, caput, fini- said the man turning his back to Kai

Just by looking at him, Kai felt how his crotch reacted when facing that angel like guy, with those delicate but worn out hands. He wanted to embrace him again, feel his warmth, the sweet scent of his skin. “Oh fuck, we gotta go or I’ll get a boner right here”.

- Listen, you’re gonna get into my car, we’re gonna have breakfast and then I’ll take you to wherever you want to go and you’ll tell me your name and it’s mandatory.

Kai grabbed the young man by the arm and got him into the car, once he was also in, he fastened the young, baffled guy’s security belt and started the car. After a wink meaning “off we go” and Kai joined the rest of cars on the road. From time to time, Kai sneaked a peek at his companion’s face and little by little he noticed how his face changed, showing a bit of pain. Kai, then, paid attention to the young man’s hands and saw how they were twisting the shirt. “Nervous? In pain? Is he alright?” He thought.

- Your shirt – Said Kai - You’re twisting it. Relax, babe, it’s just breakfast…

“Did he notice my boner to be? Oh fuck, did I scare him? Truth that I’d put him to bed and do him several times till sunset but man…just after breakfast! Relax boy, relax…” Kai smirked looking at the young beautiful man.

- Yeah… just breakfast….- Finally replied the young man, sitting next to him

- What? – Kai suddenly asked when he noticed the other guy staring at him, his eyes fixed on his face, not in a delighted way though

- Nothing. I was just wondering if you liked cooking- The young artist asked troubled.

- Yeah, love cooking. When I arrive home after work, I cook something I like while listen to music. It’s the way I relax.

Suddenly you want to know more about me, babe? Oh! And it seems you have more to ask about… Why this change? Why this sudden interest?” Kai thought while reducing speed as traffic got heavy and soon they’d be stopped by it.

- And… you travel because of your work? I mean… you do it often?

- Huh? Nah, not really often. Last time was like a month ago or so? I went to the North area to meet some investors. Why? – Kai asking, trying to figure out what the other wanted to really know

Kai recalled when he returned from that visit to that big investing group. Was that the last time he talked to Jun? What would he be doing? Would he miss their Friday chats as much as Kai did? He sneaked again at the young man’s face

- What? – Kai asked- Something on my face? Hey? Kitten? – Kai said, feeling the bitter taste left by the last word.

- You…you use that word a lot, right?- His companion asked in a almost whispering tone

- Well… I told you, I used to call someone like that…- Replied Kai in lightly sad tone.

- Yeah… a lover?

- Nah… just someone of no importance… - Kai muttered, self admitting he was denying Jun’s trace in his life for the past months.

- I see… - Whispered the young man, twisting his fingers- Can you stop here. I’m not hungry anymore and I don’t want to keep this going on… I can’t stand it, I…you… I’m…you…you… don’t know ….who I am, right?...you…

- What? What are you mumbling? – Asked Kai, making an effort to understand what the guy was saying among all the traffic noises.

He stopped the car as they arrived at a red traffic light and suddenly all what Kai could understand was a click sound on his companion’s door and the image of the young lover running with all his might. He saw how the guy said something but it was unheard among all the noises in the street. “What the hell is going on with you, spoiled kitten? Do you want me to trap you? I’ll fucking find you and you’ll have to explain everything, I swear you’ll do” Shouted Kai, releasing the hand break and speeding up. “ Sunday..bloody Sunday

Yeeeyyyy!!!! A new update!! ^_^

This was once again amazing Brid!!! ;D

when i read the sentence "just someone of no importance…" part of me died!!! >.

NOOO!! Kai nooooo!!! Why?! Why did you say that? Damn!!!

And the trophy for "how to destroy a great relationship with just a single phrase" goes to.... *drums*... Kai!! -__-

now i can't wait for the next chapter!! I'm so curious to know whether Jun is going to act the same online or whether he's going to completely avoid him! *excited*