~~ Carved Out ~~

BRIDGET

HappyDance.gif

Shiiiit!!!!! I'm so happy there's new chap!!

And i'm sooooo pissed at that moron!!!!

How in the heavens didn't Kai hear that?! >_

Ahhhh, damn!!! Bridge! And here i thought it would go all lovey-dovey and my heart just got squished!! ;___;

Awsome! Awsome chap dear!

Can't wait to read more!!!

P.S- So wanna give Kai some nice cotton swabs... swear to god!! >_

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The chapter was amazing (both Jun and Kai's part). I like how you described their thoughts about what happened. It was funny how different the 2 of them were thinking in the same time.

I felt bad for Jun when Kai told him that the one he called "kitten" is just someone with no importance. On the other hand, I also understand Kai's point of view.

I can't wait for your next update. :D

• 1 month later...

Jun

-Oh..We aren’t in a good mood, are we? -Said Aoi when he came into Jun’s workshop- What happened? - He asked taking one of Jun’s earphones off. Music could be listened to even without them- What’s wrong? He asked again.

- Nothing- Jun shrugged.

- Oh…”nothing” explains that sky you painted, those empty cans of beer covering your floor…yeah…”nothing” happened…

Jun didn’t say anything, he stopped moving the brush and suddenly silence imbued everything around them. They just stood there. Jun, quiet, his languishing arms announcing surrender when the brush fell on the floor. Aoi, clenched fists, trying to understand what was happening, focused on the dark, starless sky before him in a half painted canvas. They stood there, watching how the sun came down, how shadows started spreading around them; watching the world changing.

- You know…- Jun broke the silence- everything changes, nothing remains. I was never good with changes…

Aoi smiled. He knew that. He still remembered when their Art History teacher was fired and Jun painted a huge yen symbol at the Dean’s office. Thanks to Jun’s family connections, he wasn’t expelled from Art School. Tohoku University of Art and Design was a well-known University in Yamagata, Jun’s birth place. His father had been a valued teacher there for several years before opening his own art school for children, so Jun’s “little prank” was overlooked.

- Indeed - Aoi said, stretching his hand to touch Jun’s shoulder but changing his mind and caressing his nape instead.

- No – Jun shook Aoi’s hand off - I always thought I was strong. I’ve overcome so many things up till know that I always considered myself a strong person but I’m not. I’m just a coward, someone unable to face things…a coward… Words become meaningless, names become empty vessels, the world… the world is so lonely. Life is a bitch, Aoi, we both know that – Jun continued his soliloquy- I always thought that being a good person was enough to have a quiet, good life; that working hard was enough to achieve one’s goals; that loving was enough to be loved…but…you know Aoi, it’s not enough and it will never be…it will never be.

Aoi wanted to say something to comfort Jun but nothing came out, all he could feel was his friend’s pain. He could only see Jun’s back eaten by the shadows. After a short pause, Jun started talking again.

- I should have run…as I always do so I wouldn’t have made the same mistakes over and over again. It was such an easy thing to switch off the laptop or delete my account on that site or simply…simply reject all his attempts. All I had to do was to be stronger but I wasn’t…I wasn’t and here I am. I ended up sleeping with the person I was running away from.

- Who? – Aoi asked- Jun, who and why were you running away from?

- I always felt thrilled whenever I read his messages- Continued Jun as if Aoi hadn’t spoken- You know Aoi…this fizzy sensation flooding your stomach, invading your whole body?...How your heart skips a beat? How difficult it becomes to breath? How can anyone make you feel like this when they haven’t even touched you? Can you imagine all that intensified by a simple look? A simple touch? How did it become so agonizing? Why did I hurt myself that way? I think I’ve lost common sense. I wanted him. I wanted to be with him at any cost and I didn’t want to see reality. I couldn’t recognize myself in that person longing for someone who didn’t exist beyond my laptop screen. I didn’t…I didn’t- Jun whispered.

Aoi couldn’t understand what was going on with Jun, it was even harder when he had become a whispering voice in the dark. The moon was already out. How long had Jun been speaking? And yet, Aoi didn’t dare to stop him. His soul, Jun’s soul, sounded heavy, trapped in a whirlwind of feelings.

- And here I am in an inner fight between what it’s reasonable to feel and what I feel, knowing that what I feel is wrong, it’s so very wrong that I can’t help it no matter how hard I try..but…here I am…being nothing but someone of no importance…

Kai

-Mrs. Horri! I want to see you inside my office right this second! And bring your notebook with you!- Kai came into his office, slamming the door after him. His mood, bad mood hadn’t changed since Sunday. He was determined to fulfill his plan and he needed to put it in motion as soon as possible.

Mrs. Horri, a middle aged woman ,who had worked in the company for more than 20 years, softly knocked the door. She was used to her recent boss’s bad mood since they know each other since Kai was an early teenager. Mrs. Horri’s son, Ryu, had been Kai’s first love. She couldn’t help the smile when she saw Kai’s troubled face.

- Can I come in, sir? – She asked in the sweetest voice, looking straight to Kai’s eyes, trying to read the origin of his discomfort.

- Didn’t I ask you to come? Do you need some holiday? Did you bring your notebook as I asked you? – Asked Kai in a hoarse tone

- I did bring it with me, sir. What can I do for you? – She asked with a maternal voice. He was nothing but a kid for her, she has seen him grow up within the walls of the main house and become a man working under his uncle’s iron hand.

- I need you to collect some data. Phone to the art gallery we were invited in last Saturday. Ask if it’s possible to have a copy of the security records. Ask for the telephone number of the artist’s agent and call Mr. Uboshita. Tell him I want to see him in 10 minutes and I don’t care where he’s right now. I want him here in 10 minutes!

- Yes sir – Mrs. Horri replied – Have sir had breakfast this morning? May I bring you a chamomile tea?

- Mrs. Horri – Kai said lifting an eyebrow, his dark eyes even looked darker, making his gaze harder than he pretended to be- Would you leave me alone? And don’t let anyone but Uboshita to bother me, did you understand?

- Yes sir- She replied, closing the door- “Uboshita” she thought. “Why would young Kai need a private investigator?”

It hadn’t passed 1o minutes when Mr. Uboshita was knocking Kai’s door.

- Mr. Abukara, did you want to see me? – Mr. Uboshita bowed, greeting the boss’s nephew and future heir.

- Yes! Yes! Mr. Uboshita. Thank you for coming so fast. I want you to investigate someone. I want all the information you can collect, meaning, schedule, workplace, living place, family, career, friends, finances, everything! This matter only concerns to you and me , not my uncle, not my secretary, no one but me. As soon as you have anything, come to see me. Mrs. Horri will give you some information to start with.

- Understood Mr. Abukara. I’ll keep you updated.

As soon as Mr. Uboshita left, Kai flopped on his chair, exhaling all the anger he had felt since that little bastard had left. “I’m gonna trap you, little bastard and I’m gonna make you beg” He thought.

It seems they are both still with their minds hanging on what happened. :D Also, Kai seems decided to find everything about Jun. I'm curious when he'll understand who Jun really is and what will his reaction be. :D I want him to pay a bit for his cruel words.. "he's just someone of no importance"..

, awsome chap as usual!! :D

Very much liked to see Mr.Kai stalking tendencies! xDDD

Can't wait to see more!! *__*

• 2 months later...

Jun

Jun woke up cursing his life after such a hangover. “So thirsty” Jun mumbled. Someone moved on bed and he recalled the dead-like body next to him. “My poor good Aoi, where would I be without you?” He thought tenderly smiling as he caressed his friend’s messy hair. “I’d be dead and a hundred times dead and lost”. “Yui” Aoi muttered. Jun gently smiled. Yui had been Aoi’s partner for five years now. Aoi had severed all ties with his family, he had been disinherited by his father after finding out about their relationship, so they’ve become each other’s only family. A sad smile showed up Jun’s face. He hadn’t known a greater love and sadly he would never know it.

-Hmmm what time is it?

-Time to get up and start anew, my friend – said Jun, gently slapping Aoi’s back- Gonna make you a delicious breakfast. You deserve it. Go wash your face, sleepy beauty!

He got up ready to go but Aoi held his hand firmly.

-Jun, about last night…. – Aoi started saying

-Yes? I enjoyed our wild sex night and yes, I’ll keep the secret from Yui.

-Whaat??!!! We….you…me… Oh lord! Was I that drunk? Oh my God!! Jun!!!

Jun couldn’t hold the laughter and cracked up, amused with Aoi’s reaction while this one was still cursing his actions.

-Oh dear! How could I sleep with you!!!! Ugly monkey!!! I wonder what Yui finds in you! You know I’m a gourmet, honey! - joked Jun sticking his tongue out, mocking Aoi.

-Jun…

-I’m sorry Aoi- Jun started saying- for…for…always giving you my hard times. It won’t happen again. I’m not a kid anymore and you’re my agent and dear friend, no my caretaker.

-Jun, that’s not…

-I know, my friend. Since you stained me with that bright, vulgar red you were using in that awful flower base, I knew I could count on you.

-But I haven’t seen you like that before. I was scared you had lost your mind or something.

- Well, I didn’t feel like that before, but that’s over now. My stupidity led me to this situation and I myself must get out of it. I’ll get rid of these useless feelings and everything will be back to normal and…now… Mr. Monkey, let’s have breakfast! We need to work!

After breakfast, they started deciding which pieces would be exhibited at the local University during their cultural week where Jun had been invited as speaker.

-Yeah, I think so, it’s a good selection. We only need to keep out those selected at the exhibition. I need…- Aoi was interrupted by a phone call.

-Hana Aoi speaking…

-Mr. Hana, good afternoon, this is Mrs. Horri from Abukara Investing. Mr. Abukara would like to set an appointment with you and your client.

-Good afternoon Mrs. Horri- Aoi replied staring at Jun, pointing the phone meaning “this is important” and waiting Jun’s reaction- I’d be pleased to meet Mr. Abukara, Mrs. Horri, but I’m afraid my client isn’t available at the moment.

- I understand. If that’s the case, Mr. Hana, could it be possible to meet just you, please? If you allow me, I’ll call you back and tell you the date of the appointment. I must ask Mr. Abukara first, if you don’t mind, of course.

-Of course not, Mrs. Horri, take the time you need. I’ll be waiting for your call.

Jun had kept listening waiting impatiently for Aoi to inform him. Aoi looked serious when he hung up.

Kai

-Mrs Horri, please come to my office as soon as possible.

Some minutes later, Mrs. Horri appeared on the door brining the morning newspapers and her notebook.

-Yes sir?- she replied in a motherly tone- Would you like some coffee? Tea? A victim to be slaughtered with that rage in those beautiful dark eyes?

Kai couldn’t help the smile. She was the closest to a mother he had ever had. His own mother had always ignored him, always busy enough spoiling his dumb brother or her social life.

-Midori-san, we’re at work and my rage is none of your concern…

-Yes sir, but you know you can talk to me whenever you need it right?

-Yeah, yeah…Any news from Uboshita?

-Not yet sir, I was going to phone Mr. Hana to set the appointment.

Kai nodded as a dismissing sign. He was impatient. Several days had passed since Uboshita was at his office. “I’m paying him a fortune, what the hell is he doing??, What is taking him so long? It’s just a fucking recording of a fucking boring exhibition!” Lost in thoughts, he didn’t realize Mrs. Horri had come in again.

-Sir?

-What??!!

-Mr. Hana says his client isn’t available.

-Not available?- asked Kai raising his voice even more- call him back and transfer him to me. Tell him I want to talk to him personally!

While waiting for the call, Mr. Uboshita came into the office. Kai ordered him to sit down, no words, just a single finger move. His rage was out of control.

-What the fuck took you so long? What??

-Sir, my contact couldn’t give me the tapes but I got some screen captures from it. I’ll have the records later, but…

-But what?, No “buts”, no fucking excuses, just speak!

-I’m not sure if the images are clear enough to recognize the man

-My impatience is growing unreasonably, so show me the fucking pictures!- he said slamming the table.

The phone rang while Mr. Uboshita slid and envelope across Kai’s desk.

-What?!- He yelled

-Sir, Mr. Hana on the phone

-Ok, transfer him- He replied, let’s play my favorite game, boy.

• 3 weeks later...

Great chapters again. Seeing Kai so angry and impatient is funny. :D *my sadistic side I guess*

I wonder what will his reactions be when he'll see the photos. Also, I'm curious how will he react when he'll meet Jun next time. :D

I'm curious what will Kai see in those pics! I like this guy's temper. leaf2

Kai is really cool! I wish I have a bf like him! I like him more and more each chapter. :hamtaro-005 (6):

Jun

-What did she want?- Jun demanded irritated

-Just meet? Talk about business? They’re supposed to pay us a huge amount of money for your works, Jun. Could you please…

- I don’t like them Aoi, no idea why but I don’t like them…

- Listen Jun, my job is to sell your works, make enough money for us to live and show your parents, your father, that your work is marketable. So, let me do my job right, you don’t even let me breath near your works, so don’t mess with mine, OK babe?- said Aoi slapping Jun’s butt and smiling.

Aoi’s mobile rang again ten minutes later.

-Hana Aoi speaking.

-Mr. Hana? Mrs. Horri here. I’m going to transfer you to Mr. Abukara, he wants to talk to you personally.

-Alright Mrs. Horri, I’ll wait on the line.

Aoi whispered Jun the conversation.

-Aoi, I’m not available no matter what they say- Jun whispered as well.

-Shush! He’s gonna hear your!

- Mr. Hana? This is Abukara Kai, glad we can talk again.

- Good afternoon Mr. Abukara. It’s nice to hear from you again. How can I help you?

- Well, I’m interested in a meeting with you and your client, there are some business matters we should discuss. Could it be that possible?

- As I said to Mrs. Horri, Mr. Abukara, my client is absorbed in a creative process, so he doesn’t have the time now.

-I see. I’m just guessing, Mr. Hanna, but your client has to eat at any moment, right? Either lunch or dinner I’m fine with both. I’m really interested in talking with your client.

- I understand, but I’m afraid that won’t be possible, sir.

Jun pulled Aoi’s sleeves, wanting to know what was happening but Aoi only pressed Jun’s lips with his fingers. Why was that man so interested in meeting him? He wasn’t that notorious. “I’m not

and my sculptures aren’t his ‘fish dish’” He thought.

-Maybe I can go to his house?

-His house? Aoi repeated in a high pitched voice

Jun, then, went pale, he muttered: No!, No!, No one is allowed there! I don’t care the money! Not my house!

-I’m afraid that won’t be possible as well, Mr. Abukara. My client is very discreet with his private life.

-I want to know what I’m going to buy, sir- Mr. Abukara replied.

-It’s not as if you were going to buy my client, sir, if it’s about his work pieces, I can show them to you.

-You never know what you can buy, Mr. Hana, everything and everyone has a price, even the most righteous person you can think of. Everybody has something they’ll sell their souls for.

Suddenly, Jun ordered Aoi to hang up, he didn’t like where the conversation was going.

-Mr. Hana, I’m hearing your client around, can I talk to him, please?

- I’m not su…-Aoi tried to reply but Mr. Abukara interrupted him.

-Mr. Hana, we’re business men, right? Let’s talk about business then. We both want to earn a bit of money here, right? And right now, it all depends on me. It all depends on me talking to your client, so if you don’t want to risk a 60 million yens transaction, tell your clients to pick the phone now.

-Wait a moment, please-Muttered Aoi, leaving the phone on the chair and grabbing Jun by his arm, he took him to another room.

-Listen carefully Jun, fucking pick the phone, fucking talk with that man and make us win 60 million yens! 60 million yens! For your art! For you!!!

-Us…-interrupted Jun

-Ok, us! Just talk to him!

-But Aoi…- Jun replied looking at the floor

-Listen, weren’t you saying it was time to start anew? Well, that money will allow you to start anew and keep living on your own for a long time and your father won’t have a word to say.

- Aaaahh, alright! Alright! I’ll talk to him, but just talking no meeting under any circumstances, I don’t know why but this man is gonna bring me bad things, I can feel it.

Back to the kitchen, Jun picked the phone.

-Good morning Mr. Abukara, Fukui J…

-I got you! –Jun heard on the other side of the line- I know who you are and now I know how to find you!

• 1 month later...

Kai

- Mr. Hana? This is Abukara Kai, glad we can talk again.

- Good afternoon Mr. Abukara. It’s nice to hear from you again. How can I help you?

- Well, I’m interested in a meeting with you and your client; there are some business matters we should discuss. Could it be that possible? - Kai asked in the politest tone he was able to use. He kept tapping the envelope Mr. Uboshita had handled to him.

Mr. Hana’s replies weren’t satisfactory at all. Kai’s patience was nearly reaching its end. He couldn’t wait to open the envelope and see the face of the man who was driving him crazy, making him lose control. “Oh man” Kai thought, “Don’t you try to avoid me, if you piss me off you’ll surely regret it in the worst way”.

- As I said to Mrs. Horri, Mr. Abukara, my client is absorbed in a creative process, so he doesn’t have the time now.

-I see. I’m just guessing, Mr. Hanna, but your client has to eat at any moment, right? Either lunch or dinner I’m fine with both. I’m really interested in talking with your client.

- I understand, but I’m afraid that won’t be possible, sir.

-Maybe I can go to his house?

-His house? Aoi repeated in a high pitched voice –

-I’m afraid that won’t be possible as well, Mr. Abukara. My client is very discreet with his private life.

-I want to know what I’m going to buy, sir- Mr. Abukara replied. “Doesn’t he even have a fucking house? I’m tired of this…”Enough” Kai thought. “I’ve wasted enough time on this. It’s time to it where it hurts the most. I’m sorry, boy”

-It’s not as if you were going to buy my client, sir, if it’s about his work pieces, I can show them to you.

-You never know what you can buy, Mr. Hana, everything and everyone has a price, even the most righteous person you can think of. Everybody has something they’ll sell their souls for. – Said Kai smirking, satisfied with his own answer. Suddenly he heard a familiar voice on the other side…

-Mr. Hana, I’m hearing your client around, can I talk to him, please?

- I’m not su…-Aoi tried to reply but Mr. Abukara interrupted him.

-Mr. Hana, we’re business men, right? Let’s talk about business then. We both want to earn a bit of money here, right? And right now, it all depends on me. It all depends on me talking to your client, so if you don’t want to risk a 60 million yens transaction, tell your clients to pick the phone now. – “Dear boy, money is a language spoken in the whole world, even in the artistic and that’s my mother tongue” Kai thought while rubbing his temples. He had always had whatever he wanted to have, even if he had to step over anyone or anything. He was what he had made of himself, never had a chance to have something without effort, so he clearly knew what fighting was.

-Wait a moment, please-Muttered the young man on the other side of the line.

While waiting for Mr. Hana to give a reply, Kai opened the envelope. Mr. Uboshita waiting for his client’s reaction fixed his eyes on Kai’s wide opened eyes.

-Leave- Kai ordered- and bring those records within 2 days! Oh man…oh man… so it was you, little mouse! You did dare to leave me in that traffic light thinking I wouldn’t find you???

He cleared his throat when he heard noise on the other side of the line.

-Good morning Mr. Abukara, Fukui J…

-I got you! –Kai didn’t let the other man finish. He felt so triumphant that he had the urge to claim his victory- I know who you are and now I know how to find you!

A long bip told Kai his victory was brief and disappointing.

-Hello!? Hello!? –Kai shouted to the phone still bipping- How the fuck did he dare to hang me up!!!??? Mrs. Horri!!!! Mrs. Horri!!!!

- Yes, sir? – She replied calmly.

-Phone Mr. Hana back and tell him to bring his ass to my office before the day ends!

- Yes sir.

- Oh bloody hell!! This…This….Fuck!! How can he make me so furious? How!!?? If I lay my hands on him…Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!! Such a good ass in such an asshole!. Mrs. Horri!!!

-Yes, sir?- she replied with a half smile. She had known him for a long time, enough time to know that the person driving him so mad was important to him, even if he hadn’t realized yet.

-Any news from Mr. Hana?

- Not yet, sir. I can’t reach him

-As soon as you reach him, tell him to bring his fucking ass here or he’ll lose the 60 million yens and I’ll make sure that no one in this fucking town makes business with him!

• 2 weeks later...

Man this story is so damn intriguing XD

Can't wait to see how thing will unfold.

Such a good ass in such an asshole!.

I enjoy this story even more (if that's possible :p). I so like how you express their thoughts/ feelings. We can see so well their different personality.

Also I just love this cat vs. mouse play. *Sadistic grin*

Jun

-What the hell did you do?? Are you fucking crazy? Sometimes I think…I think you’re a masochist!!- Aoi yelled while Jun still held the phone, trembling, muttering something unintelligible – Jun?

-How did he find me?-Jun kept muttering- Never gave him a clue, never mentioned my name…how...did…

-Jun! Can you tell me what’s going on!? Call him back! Make an excuse! It’s 60 million yens for Heaven’s sake!

-I…can’t…- He replied handing Aoi the phone he had been tightly holding against his chest – I can’t talk to him. He mustn’t know who I am- Said Jun, turning his back to Aoi, messing his hair, as if he tried to put his thoughts in order; by messing his hair, everything would be back to normal.

-Jun…- Aoi was interrupted by the urgent ringing of his phone- Yes!!??

- Mr. Hana, good morning again, this is Mrs. Horri.

Aoi grabbed Jun’s arm mimicking him to keep quiet. There was no need for Aoi to ask him to keep quiet, Jun just wanted to close himself from the world, disappear, mend all this huge mistake, go back in time and forget they met.

-Mrs. Horri, sorry, how can I help you?

- The reason I’m calling you again, Mr. Hana, is because Mr. Abukara literally, asks you to, I’ll quote him, “bring your ass to his office before the day ends”. Excuse my language Mr. Hana, I’m just following orders.

- Of course, Mrs. Horri, I understand. Could you give me Mr. Abukara’s address, please?

Aoi kept talking with Mrs. Horri for few more minutes, in the meanwhile, Jun kept continued staring at him, lost in thoughts. “What I am gonna do? How I’m gonna face him? This can’t be happening. If I ever meet him again, I won’t have the strength enough to resist him. My stupidity has no limits. No wonder my own father is ashamed of me”

-Move your ass- Aoi said while pushing Jun to one side of the coach

-What?

-Move your fucking ass, Jun, I’m not joking. You’ve to fix thin and you’re gonna do it even if it costs me our friendship.

- No! I won’t meet that man! I won’t! And I don’t bloody care a shit about the money, Aoi!!!

Aoi fell exhausted next to Jun, took a deep breath, exhaling slowly the rage that had filled his lungs. He loved the man next to him as a dear brother but his stubbornness was something he couldn’t handle.

-Who’s that man, Jun?

-No one

- Come on, are you fucking kidding me? I know you well enough to know you had something to do with that man.

-I have nothing to do with him.

-Jun, if you still think you can deceive me, you’re quite wrong. You fucked him?

-…N..No and quit it, Aoi

- You did! Fucking bastard! You’re trying to ruin a business that could make us take off and do what we like to do just for a bad screw?

-No! It’s more complicated than that! You wouldn’t understand Aoi, quit it!

-Quit it you say!!?? You were crying a month ago over your father’s decision and you ask me to quit it? I’m working my ass off to avoid that, finding investors, making you a name and now! Now!! Just because you fucked him and wasn’t what you expected, you want to send everything to hell???? What the fuck are you? A kid?

-I told you you wouldn’t understand Aoi!

-Oh fuck! Don’t tell me…don’t tell me you love him!?

-I don’t! I don’t! I don’t love anyone!!

-Listen Jun, I won’t give on this one. You’ll have to get over this and meet that man. You! You’ll have to greet him, be polite, and put behind whatever the fuck happened between you two, you hear me?

- Yeah, I hear you Aoi, but…

-Don’t “but” me, Jun, it’s time to grow up, be a man…

A silence joined the two man sat on the dark coach, contrasting with the light turquoise wall spotted with chaotic pictures. Aoi covered his face, he needed strength, no, maybe, and he needed daring to make the question.

-You..You love him, right?

Jun denied it with a slight movement of his head, his forearm covering his eyes, trying to hide the truth to the world. He had denied it so many times to make it true, he had lied to himself so many times that once more wouldn’t hurt anyone. Anyone but himself.

-I don’t know anymore Aoi. I don’t even know how it happened. One day, he was the only thing I could think of. It’s so weird. When he talks to me, touches me, when he’s around, I …I feel like a fish out of water, it’s hard to breathe. When he’s not around, I feel at ease, but it still hurts, as if there was a hole on my stomach, as if there was something missing. It’s never long enough, Aoi, neither when I meet him nor when we are together, just chatting, connected by a screen. It’s irrational, I know. Don’t look at me with that face. I’m trying to leave these feelings behind, for my own sake. That’s the reason I don’t want to meet him. I don’t need this right now, I need to focus on my career, in what is really important. These feelings are useless; they won’t ever reach him…useless….useless...

Jun’s voice became more and more little, almost inaudible. His arms lying dead on his chest, crossed, as if he were ready to be buried in a whirl of emotions that would kill him in the end.

-Oh fuck, Jun, you’re pretty much fucked, man- Aoi broke the silence- You’re really in love with him.

-No, this is only a temporary derangement- Jun bitterly laughed- He doesn’t even know I exist.

-What?

- He doesn’t know who I am and he must never know.

Kai

- Sir? Your message has been delivered- Informed Mrs. Horri with a half smile.

- And?- Replied Kai, a bit irritated by that half smile. He hated how that woman could see through him and know his feelings better than him.

- Mr. Hana will be here by 5 PM, sir, we’re sending him a car.

- Him???

- I was expecting a “them”, two people, Mr. Hana and his client.

- Yes but it seems he has a previous appointment, sir.

- Ok.- An annoyed expression mixed with some disappointment was drawn on Kai’s face- I’ll be having lunch here, Mrs. Horri, big one, I’m starving. No one has made me this mad before. Make Mr. Hana to come in as soon as he arrives.

-Yes sir.

Kai devoured his lunch. Anxiety always make him eat like there wasn’t going to be another chance to get food. The need to fill the hole in his stomach made him eat greasy things, out of his diet that made him, for a moment, feel better. The hands of the expensive, fancy clock hanging on Kai’s office slowly moved, each minute striking on his temples, making his anger grow. Five struck on the clock. Kai adjusted his tie, arranged his hair and his cuff. His image was his introduction card and there wasn’t any better than his. He didn’t know why, but he wanted to make a good impression, like meeting the bride’s father.

Some minutes later, Mrs. Horri knocked the door, announcing the arrival of his guest. A young, handsome man came in his office. He looked confident, his gaze went around his office until he met with Kai’s, a gentle smile and an elegant hand reaching his ready to be shaken.

- Mr. Abukara, glad to see you again.

- Mr. Hana – Kai replied, answering the strong grip the other man was offering. Kai felt dazed by the young man’s beautiful expression. The clack sound made by the door closing brought Kai from his dream state. He cleared his throat - Mr. Hana, I’m glad you finally understood your position. Sadly, I can’t say the same about your client.

- I’m terribly sorry, Mr. Abukara- said Aoi with a gentle, confident smile- but my client is a bussy person and had an unavoidable appointment today but…he’ll be delighted to meet you any other time.

Kai’s senses put him on alert. “Wait, that easy? What? Is this brat trying to play with me?- He thought still perplexed by this man’s attitude. In general, people used to get uncomfortable around his aura of self confidence provided by his beauty, his body built and his personality, so, the fact that this young man seemed so relaxed in front of him, made Kai…uncomfortable?

- Mr. Hana…if you stupidly think you can trick me or play this game and think of winning, I must tell you it’ll be a big mistake. I won’t be friendly or polite if you get in my way. I…always…get what I want and…right now, Mr. Hana, you’re in my way.

- Why are you so interested in my client, Mr. Abukara? – Said Aoi in the calmest tone he could – I’m trying to understand why a simple artist could be of any interest to a young, rich, busy gentleman like you, Mr. Abukara.

- That’s none of your business, Mr. Hana.

- I think it is, Mr. Abukara, he’s not only my client, he’s also my friend…my…special friend, if you know what I mean.

“His what? Are you fucking kidding me?? He fucked with me having a partner?” Kai screamed inside his head. Had he expected that, at some point, the mouse he was trying to catch would only sleep with him? “Stupid”.

-…Your “special friend”? – A small throb in his chest. “Fuck, why am I irritated?” – You mean, your lover? – Another throb, stronger one- You…are..gay?

- Oh well, Mr. Abukara- Aoi chuckled- Aren’t you as well?

-…What…what made you think so?

-Obviously your persistence. It means you have some special interest on my client, beyond business. Your body language as well. When I’ve told you he’s my special friend, you’ve felt disappointed, haven’t you?

Kai couldn’t understand how that man could read his mind. He couldn’t understand how he, as young as he was, could admit it so freely. Why couldn’t he be that free? “He has nothing to lose”, that was the answer. The fear of being found out, make conditional of each and every of his actions.

- Mr. Abukara – Aio continued- My client is a talented man, very capable but has had a very difficult life, so he doesn’t need any other person bringing even more troubles.

- Why are you assuming I’ll give him any troubles?

- You already did, Mr. Abukara. I’ll contact Mrs. Horri again – said Aoi while slowly standing up- to settle a new appointment. We’ll talk soon, Mr. Abukara…

- Excuse me, Mr. Hana, who said we were over?

- Well, I thought this first meeting was just to size up each other, Mr. Abukara and that’s what we’ve done.

- Mr. Hana, I won’t remain sat here without doing nothing. I’ll get what I want.

- I already know that Mr. Abukara, I already know that…

And the young man left, Kai standing up, caressing his tie, trying to calm down to not throw something to the door. He felt like running after that man and make him bring that ass of his client before him. “Fucking little mouse, you’ll regret this”.

I totally enjoy this hide n' seek game between them two. I also like that Jun doesn't seem the weak uke and doesn't give up easy, but tries his best to counter Kai's plans. It's a like a smart game of chess right now. :D

Kai is so hot how he is obsessed to catch his uke. :hamtaro-005 (8):

“Fucking little mouse, you’ll regret this”

I have the feeling Kai is about to explode. :leaf5:

Jun

The orange traces on the early sunset bathed the light turquoise wall. Jun’s mourning wall. He could contemplate his own chaotic life through the photos hanging on that wall. Love left behind, people who left him behind, inspiration, wishes, dreams, everything tangled with the turquoise and orange brushes. His bicolor life hanging on it. His perfect model for his yet lifeless piece of marble was just out there, but his mind was following other winds. “Focus, damn you Jun!!! Focus!!! He’ll fix this mess as he always does” The phone. The voice. The fear.

- Hello babe- Kento’s voice sounded as joyful as a tinker bell. Jun felt his ears filled with bitterness, flooding his throat.

-What do you want? Are you ever been satisfied?- The bitterness he had felt a brief moment ago was shown on his voice- Kento…leave me the fuck alone!

-If I was you – a change on his tone, hard, menacing- …if I was you, I’d change that attitude of yours with me, love, you’re gonna owe me a big one. Open the door…

-Wh…wha…whe…re are you?- Jun fought to keep his heart beat calmed enough, he focused on breathing- What do you mean?

-Open the fucking door, babe I want to fuck- Said Kento while kicking the door

Jun’s heart stopped, he couldn’t breathe, he felt paralyzed. Kento was at his very own door. Kento’s voice made Jun react.

-Open the door, love, I came to save you- His voice burning Jun inside out.

The disgust he felt was almost unbearable. When would this mean human being leave him alone?

-What do you mean!? Save me!? I won’t ever be safe until you leave me alone, bastard, go away or I swear I’ll fucking call the police and tell everything!. You’re sick! Sick!!

-OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR SLUT!!!- Kento’s voice could be heard all over the bulding, his hand strongly banging and kicking the door.

- Leave Kento, leave or I’ll call the police!!!- Jun didn’t know what else to say or do, he knew that if he faced Kento, one of them would end dead that day.

A strong noise was suddenly heard and another voice was intertwined with Kento’s kicking and screaming and then..silence.“ A neighbor? A drink…I fucking need a drink” Jun went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of a dark, amber liquid. He was about to drink when the doorbell made him spill it.

-Jun? Open the door! It’s me Aoi!

He slowly walked to the door, the small ice cubes clinking on Jun’s hand. He slowly opened the door, forcing a smile.

-Hey…

-Wow! What happened?

-Nothing. I just need a new phone number and I need you to not give it to anyone but Yui and my parents.

-What happened Jun?

- I said nothing, Kento just got…a bit out of his senses, that’s all…

-Out of his senses? He was kicking your door Jun!! What the hell happened between you two?

-Aoi…I said…NO-THING. Get me the new number.

-If he gets to hurt you or anything, I need to know Jun, you gotta tell me!

- Don’t worry, he won’t touch me again. Let’s forget about him. How was your…meeting? What happened in the end?

- Oh yeah! Ooohhh man!!! You sure have a fine taste, that man is…wow! A god!! I’d go for his ass if I hadn’t Yui!

A loud laugh echoed the house, a laugh that lighted Jun’s heart for a moment.

-Oh Aoi- said Jun still laughing- I think you’d be botton there. He’s a hell of a seme, you know, he’d eat you in the blink of an eye.

-Bla, bla, bla…-Aoi joked- leave us alone in a bed and I’ll tell you who’s the rabbit there...

Again Jun couldn’t help it but laugh, what would become of him without Aoi, his friend, his only brother.

-So..what now?- he timidly asked

-Well… we’re gonna meet him, we’re gonna smile at him, please him, sign the contract and you’ll be free and

a tiny bit rich- Aoi replied sticking his tongue out.

-…Aoi…

-I know, my friend but that man is really inter…- Jun stopped Aoi’s words placing his fingers on his friend’s lips.

-I don’t want to know anything. Do whatever you want but don’t get me involved in this.

-He loves you…at least, likes you, Jun. I…got that feeling today.

A striking pain travelled Jun’s body up and down. He didn’t want to hear anything, he didn’t want to believe those words could be in a remote, far different dimension, true.

-Aoi- He finally said- You don’t know that man. He only wants to have fun, no attachments, no feelings envolved and most importantly, how could a person like him, love someone like me?

- Oh man…you’re super fuckable! That ass of yours is…yum, yum- Aoi joked licking his lips- If I hadn’t Yui…well…you already know….else…

- Ahahahaha else? How silly can you be? I’ll tell Yui and you know it!!!!- Jun giggly laughing turned into a deep sigh- How can I laugh? What are we gonna do, Aoi?

- I got a plan- He replied, giving Jun a wink.