~~ Carved Out ~~

BRIDGET

UGH! it's only a dream!! Please More

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- san leaf4

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Matti_19

• Miro

• yaoifangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been delaying my comment here!

but i can't delay it anymore! xD

i find it excellent that you write from both points of view!

and i love that they are starting to develop real feelings for each other!

so it was a dream... in the begining it almost got me! ahah

i was thinking "hmm... maybe they really are together..."

but i guess not! :p

then again, it was a bit early for that to happen! ;D

keep up the good work dear! :D

can't wait for more!

Thank you! well, the chapter breaks a bit the line of the story but it was a "bait" to make a friend work hard for their exams XDD and I always try to fullfil my promises.

It was kinda hard to think how to make it as a dream, but well, I'm glad you guys like it :)

As said, they'll meet, at the right moment... :p

You made me go back all pages of the thread cause i honestly thought, since i havem't been around, that i missed out some chapter which told how they end up together...

And there went belita.... back and forth, back and forth and then, until i decided to ACTUALLY read the new chap, realized it was a freaking dream!!!!!!

Hell, can't wait for more dear! ;)

Thank you for reading. I'll try my best in next chapter.

Ahahaha, sorry dear! I should have stated some warning, XDD

Thanks for reading.

It looks like it comes naturally to you i dont think you need to try hard because your a writer at heart ^.^ but i cant wait for the next one. i am in anticipation.

• 1 month later...

JUN

Jun looked outside the plane's window. The sun was setting giving the sky an unusual palette of colors as a storm was approaching from the East. The gray of the clouds intertwined with the oranges and pinks at the horizon. Would he be able to show those colors? Life was those colors. He would paint them; he would paint the sour gray color of life, spotted with bright touches of hope and happiness.

'I can do it' he thought ' I can trick them, deceive them. No one will care enough to notice'

The voice of the stewardess announcing the landing brought Jun to present. In few hours his future would be decided. He had to phone Aoi to check the few last details.

Once at home he checked his mails, disappointed, without any news from Kai, he phoned Aoi.

- Hey, how did it go?

- You know my old man, he won't change his mind, and he even told me that my lust for men makes me a mediocre artist.

- Really? Your old man...

- Yeah, imagine the rest. So, if I fail this one...

- Don't think about that and listen, I have good news. There's an important investor coming. It seems he's a genius and his company is a big one. Even some of his relatives are big names.

- How that happened? Beside collector, art dealers or critics, no one has been interested in my art, not even my family.

- Well, it seems they have a client who has insisted on your work and they're willing to spend an indecent amount of money. So all is good, right?

- I don't know Aoi, I still find it odd. I don't like it.

- Jun, your job tonight is to smile, explain your art, so leave the money to me. We need the money, Jun, we need this or your father will win.

- Yeah....

- That's the spirit, boy! Said Aoi in mocking tone- I'll see you at five. Recall that doors will be open at seven.

Hours passed at light speed for Jun. He found himself squeezing his hands, trying to calm himself, thinking he would like to have someone to hold his hand in that critic moment.

- I'm shaking Aoi. What time is it?

- The same as five seconds ago, Jun, calm down.

- But no one has showed up yet, no one will come.

- Jun-said Aoi patiently - It's 2 minutes past seven. Elegant people always arrive late.

- Artists are this odd- Jun smiled while patting Aoi's back.

Half an hour later the first guests started to arrive. Jun's excitement was obvious; he looked everywhere trying to read people's reaction. The flyer suggested asking the artist but up till now no one looked interested. Jun stood in a corner, observing how people looked at his pieces of art. Had he been able to convey his feelings, his experiences?

A young man attracted his attention. He looked so out of place that it was funny in a way. A tall, fitted man wearing blue marine slacks and a light blue shirt, no tie. Jun guessed it was his first time, he didn't know anything about etiquette in Art exhibitions but his body language and the way he walked through the room told Jun he was an educated person. Short black hair, a bit longer in the back covering the nape, black eyes, curious, sharp, trying to absorb the nature of each thing he stopped to observe. "A good quickie" he thought looking at the guy, making him smirk.

Suddenly the young man met Jun's eyes. A shiver ran through his body, such a deep gaze, sparkling black eyes, like onyx looking at him, scrutinizing him. Jun flushed. Could the man read his thoughts? Jun shook head thinking "My dad is right, this lust of mine…"

The man started to come to Jun's way but he changed his mind when another young man approached him.

- Jun -Aoi said making Jun lose the man out of his sight- This is Mr. Abukara- Aoi introduced a tall, elegant man who shook his hand firmly.

- Nice to meet you Mr. Abukara- Jun said a bit dazzled by the man’s presence

- Nice to meet you Mr. Fukui- The elegant man said, looking Jun straight to his eyes with self-confidence.

- Jun- Aoi said bringing him back- This is the investor I told you. He would be interested in acquiring some of your pieces.

- I’m glad to know your company is interested in my art, Mr. Abukara. It’s not usual to find investors in your field interested in Art and knowing my work.

- To be honest, Mr. Fukui, our client was particularly interested in your work so it was our duty to “ensure” he’s not investing their money wrongly but I must admit I’m gladly surprised. You’re quite a talented artist. I’m sure we will make profitable business for both of us from now on.

- Thank you Mr. Abukara, I hope so- Jun said with a smile- Would you be interested in any particular piece? Would you like me to show you around?

- Thank you, Mr. Fukui. I wouldn’t want to take much of your time. In fact, it was another person attending tonight but it seems he didn’t arrive yet.

Jun faked a smile wishing time could fly and go home. He didn’t belong to that place. He belonged to his workshop, his art, his imagination. Reading his thoughts, Mr. Abukara continued saying:

- I think it will be better if we wait for my companion. I’m sure young people can reach a better understanding so Mr. Suzuki and I can focus on other matters.

And saying that, Jun was left alone among the crowd. He, then, recalled the young man but another person crossed his path.

- Kento- Jun whispered, his body growing cold as the young male approached him smirking.

KAI

“Damn uncle, why didn’t he go alone to that bloody exhibition? Isn’t he happy enough slavering me the whole week? Of course not! Now he makes me attend a boring art shit I don’t understand! I’ll have to meet a dull, eccentric boring artist, shit! Shit! Shit this thing! Threatening me with my father, what am I? A kid?” mumbled while drying his body.

“How the heck is one dressed to go to such a place? Should I wear a suit? A tie? Arrrgggg, whatever will do! The hell with the fucking exhibition!” He said while taking a blue marine slacks and a light blue shirt, slamming the door.

His mood was worst than in the morning. That dreamt had shocked him. He hadn’t dream about a man before, even less about fucking a man. Why him? Why could he still feel the warmth of his body in the palm of his hands? Why did still have the taste on his mouth? How could he feel it so real? He had had other previous lovers and he never dreamt about them. Once he was out of the house and started driving, he could relax.

He never expected to find so many people at the gathering. Was this guy famous? Kai felt uncomfortable, he didn’t know anything about Art. What would they talk about? But, as in business, he showed anything but self-confidence. He straightened his back, fixed his hair and decided to walk around trying to camouflage himself among the crowd. He just wanted to quickly deal with the artist and go home.

Walking around the room, a piece caught his eyes. The sculpture stood alone, a dim light showering it from above, drawing its shadow on the light gray wall. A praying woman in pure white marble appeared crowned with flowers, covered by a veil of the same white material. Hands pleading, mouth slightly open whispering unheard wishes, sight lost in the distant deaf heaven.

Kai felt the urge to touch her, comfort her. He felt shocked. Who would be able to bring that woman to life, give her the warmth of a human being made of marble? He swallowed the emotion brought by the sculpture and went to the next piece. His sight crossed with that of a young man. “Oh! Interesting…” He thought. He couldn’t avert his eyes from the young man, the lonely man standing on the other corner of the room. The young man stood observing people around, observing him. “Me?” Kai couldn’t help the smile. A young, handsome man, light hair, not as tall as him but with a nice body.

A sad smile on his face made Kai wonder what he would be thinking. Why was such a cutie alone? Kai drove his steps directly to the young man. “Why not?” He thought. Shoving off a sense of guilt after recalling his dream, he decided to take someone home that night. As he was about to reach the young, sad man, another man arrived first. He stopped in the middle of the way, thinking he had missed his chance. “ It seems I won’t have any fun tonight”

Kai went back to the praying woman. “I would buy this myself if I could. Who must be this artist? I don’t even know his name.”

Both chapters were great! So, they finally got to see each other for the first time! :p

I wonder when will they realize who the other guy really is. :D

Also, I'm curious what Kento will do. Shoot! Couldn't he wait a bit more? XD

Waiting for the next ch!

Hello. I have followed this for awhile now. I am loving the storyline and cant wait to read more. It is hot and intense and i cant wait til they finally meet up and talk with each other. *smiles* Please continue and write more and more.

JUN

Kento approached Jun smirking, dark menacing gaze.

- Kento, no – whispered Jun trying to stop him- Not here, not now. This is very important to me and I don’t need you fucking it up.

- That’s what I want, fuck you. Come on, let’s go somewhere else, you know I don’t like to wait – Said Kento grabbing Jun’s arm with such a strong grip that made Jun bent

-Let go Kento, you’re hurting me- Jun whispered, anger in his voice, fear in his eyes.

- You want me to teach you again, Jun? Again? – Threatened Kento- I’ll gladly do it, I enjoyed it very much last time.

And Jun surrended. He knew what Kento was able to do. He wouldn’t forget that he was still paying for Kento’s last little gift. He couldn’t risk this exhibition, he couldn’t throw this last chance. What would become of Aoi? “Aoi” Jun thought. He had quit his own career to support and help him. He gave up his dreams and fought his war against his father with him. How could be so selfish? Looking straight in Kento’s eyes he coldly said “ You win”, swallowing the last shreds of his pride.

It’s just sex, just sex, just sex” Jun repeated to himself. “It’s just a body, just flesh, no heart, no feelings. Feel nothing” He kept telling to himself. Kento’s triumphal face was unbearable to Jun. “My prays were also unheard” He whispered while passing by his praying woman. His eyes widened the instant he saw the young man from before staring at his work again. Was he there all the time? Then, the young male turned his head, their eyes met again. Jun’s eyes begged for help but the young man only followed him with those onyx eyes.

- Drop your pants and spread your legs – Said Kento violently.

- Kento, you’re gonna hurt me – Said Jun trying to stop Kento’s kiss.

- You know I like it rough – Said Kento holding Jun by the neck and thrusting his tongue inside Jun’s mouth.

Jun felt disgusted and flinched in pain when Kento bit his upper lip.

- Drop your fucking pants now – He whispered at Jun’s ear.

Jun unzipped his pants and dropped them together with his briefs. He felt disgusted as soon as Kento made him lick his fingers. A bitter taste of defeat, self disgust and hatred flooded his throat as his tongue surrounded Kento’s fingers.

- Let’s open you a little bit, honey. I can’t wait to be inside your slutty, warm ass – Whispered Kento shoving his tongue inside Jun’s ear.

The simple touch of that man made Jun shiver in abhorrence. Wasn’t he going to find the right person who’d love him? Wouldn’t he be able to find the right person to give his heart to? This wasn’t anything.

- Kai - Jun whispered

- What did you say? – Asked Kento grabbing Jun’s jaw – Did you just say the name of another man?

- No, I didn’t, you must have misheard – Said Jun full of fear, wondering why Kai had popped up his mind at a moment like that.

- I didn’t misheard, Jun! – Said Kento suddenly inserting his cock inside Jun, violently, full of anger.

Jun jolted, in pain, holding onto Kento’s back, bitting his knuckles. He begged Kento to be gentler, his whole body aching. Wherever Kento touched, it ached - You should already know that no one but me owns you – Kento said panting, remarking each word with a deep thrust.

- Kento stop it, you’re hurting me, stop it – Jun whispered, trying to keep his voice as lower as he could, fearing someone could come in the restrooms.

- I’m gonna cum, kitten, hold on a sec. I’m cumming – Said the man speeding his thrust, making Jun’s back hit the wall.

- Don’t call me that! Don’t! – Jun suddenly shouted – Finish already and fucking leave me alone!

Kento crashed Jun's head against the wall, kissing him hard and biting his lip. A sadistic smirk on his face, his eyes darkened with anger.

- Don’t you dare talk to me again like that! You hear me?! I’m gonna fuck you whenever I want to, however I want to and you are gonna say only “yes”. So shut the fuck up and let me cum inside your slutty ass.

With Kento’s fluids running down his inner thighs, Jun gathered all his remaining strength and pushed Kento out the booth.

- I’m not your slut. I’m not an object. I don’t belong to you or to anyone else. So don’t fuck touch me again, ever again. You may destroy me but I won’t ever be yours, neither my body nor my soul – He said slowly, calmly, trying to utter self-confidence.

He slammed the door and locked himself inside the booth. “ I must clean all this mess. I’ve to go out there as if nothing has happened. Calm down, Jun, calm down and pretend nothing happens, as you always do. You can do it” He cleaned Kento’s mess, arranged his clothes and fixed his hair and got himself ready to go out.

As he opened the door, the young man was standing there, washing his hands, looking at the mirror. Jun’s eyes widened and a feeling of embarrassment invaded him. He wished the man standing in front of him, hadn’t heard anything. Then, the young man turned his back and faced Jun while drying his hands on a paper towel, scrutinizing Jun, trying to read his mind.

- Hey, are you alright?

- Yes, I’m alright – Jun replied trying to bring a smile to his own face.

- But your lip…. – The young man started saying, stretching his arm to touch the bleeding lip – Your lip is bleeding.

Jun took a step backwards, licking his lip. He started caressing the trace of blood unconsciously, trying to find something to say.

- This…this…this… - Jun mumbled.

- I think you’re not alright at all- The other muttered

His whole body ached. He held onto the door, fearing he could pass out any moment.

- I think you aren’t ok – The man said again – Should I call for someone? You want me to stay till you feel better? – He offered.

- No, please. I’m grateful for your offering, but I’ll recover in a minute. This is just a bit of too much excitement. This is an important event for me – Replied Jun, trying to hold his tears, trying to stop all the stress held from blooming.

- Are… are you the artist? – The young man with onyx eyes said, unable to suppress his surprise.

That Kento, bastard..

As the poster above, I also felt sorry for Jun. I hoped someone will come teach Kento a lesson. Lol

I'm curious what will happen now. And of course I'm curious about Kai's perspective. I'm curious how much did he hear. :p

I swear, this story's just adictive!!! *___*

As for that Kento bastard, he'll hopefully have a tragic, painfull and sad end! >(

Great, great job hun!! *__*

The story is ongoing. I like it too. Hope the author will update soon. :leaf12:

Im at a lost of words for this Wonderful Story .i've never read anything like it so im very pleased with the hard work thats put into it,im also glad you have taken the time to write a story so intense for us. please continue with this story because im addicted to what your doing.

P.s no pressure But great job *again* OwO

KAI

Still amazed by the perfection of the sculpture, Kai decided to walk around. “Quite a versatile artist” He thought as he found on his way paintings and photographs. “Not as eye catching as the sculptures, but still they look good”. He toured around but still, his steps took him back to the praying woman. He felt bewitched by her face; he wanted to engrave every single detail of it. Those perfect lips, her cheeks, the long fingers pointing the sky, blaming it for not listening to her prays; the pleats of her veil falling down the neck, the chest, and a chest expressing the pain of living. Kai sighed. “What happened to you?” He muttered.

With that thought still spinning on his mind, he decided to go for another drink, “Let’s improve the mood, do the job or I’ll be fired on Monday” Kai said smirking, imagining his uncle’s face if he told him he hadn’t done what he was told. His eyes, surprised, met the young male, again; he was the young male standing on the corner, observing everyone wandering around the hall. “What’s with that face?” Kai asked to himself.

His mobile buzzed as Kai was about to take a glass of champagne. “A text? From whom?” Kai thought lifting an eyebrow, a whirl of excitement filled his throat “Jun” but disappointment soon replaced the previous feeling when he opened the text mail. “Find Mr. Fukui, the artist, win him over. Don’t fuck it up”. “Fuck?” Kai laughed “That would be a great way of ending this shitty Saturday”.

Kai’s pocket buzzed again. “Hey monster! Are you coming to my engagement party? Bring someone, too many oldies, bring even a friend! Luv ya”. “Sis” Kai thought “Shit! Tomoyo’s engagement!” Kai recalled. “Who the hell I am gonna take? A woman? Who?" He texted her back: “I didn’t forget. No companion. Still have to go?” It didn’t take her long to reply: “You have to. I’m your eldest sister. You have to, Kai

Tomoyo was the eldest of 3 more sisters. She was the only one knowing his secret. She had supported him in every battle he had fought and now she was getting married to a politician and she wanted him there. Kai sighed. Looking at his mobile, trying to give her a warm reply which could calm her, Kai pushed the toilet’s door when someone bumped into him.

- Don’t stay in the way! – A young, angered man blurted out, hitting Kai’s arm and stepping into his mobile.

- Hey! Watch your manners, would you? You stomped out the toilet, you were the one hitting me and you have stepped on my mobile, so shouldn’t you apologize? Kai said irritated.

- Apologize? Apologize? Apologize my ass, jerk. Move out of my way! - They man said leaving Kai there with an unuttered reply.

Kai sighed and shook his head, taking the mobile from the ground, he checked if it still worked. The screen was scratched and broken. “Perfect timing, now I’ll have to buy a new one. Who the hell told me to get out of my house today!?” He came into the restroom, washed his hands and while he was drying them up, a young, pale man came out one of the booths. “Wow, cute but what’s wrong with him?” He thought.

- Hey, are you alright? – He asked, thinking the guy could pass out at any moment.

- Yes, I’m alright – The young man replied forcing himself to smile

- But your lip…. – Kai started saying, stretching his arm to touch the bleeding lip, where had he seen those lips, he wanted to touch them – Your lip is bleeding – Finally said, trying to control his impulse.

- This…this…this… - The young man mumbled, trying to find a answer

- I think you’re not alright at all- Kai replied to the dubious man.

Who are you trying to deceive, dude? Your face is that of a ghost and a bruise is starting to show up on the corner of your lip” He thought. Staring at the lip, Kai felt a pinch on the upper part of his groin. “Stop caressing your fucking lip, dude, that’s so fucking sexy that I’m getting hard” Kai thought. Frowning, Kai scolded himself. “You’re the worst, man, how can you even consider fucking that guy when obviously he’s in need. Get a hold of yourself, fucking horny pervert!

- I think you aren’t ok – He said again – Should I call for someone? You want me to stay till you feel better? – Kai said, really meaning it. The young man’s whole body screamed he needed someone to stay. Since he had met the guy’s eyes, he had had the urge of hugging him, protect him.

- No, please. I’m grateful for your offering, but I’ll recover in a minute. This is just a bit of too much excitement. This is an important event for me – Said the young man, still trying to smile, watery eyes threatening some tears.

- Are… are you the artist? – Kai asked, full of surprise, eyes wide open.

“Is this Mr. Fukui? Is this the person who made that sculpture?” Kai wondered. He, then, whished the young man standing in front of him were the artist. He wanted to know more about him; he wanted to understand why he had the need to create such a sculpture. He simply felt as he needed him.

JUN

Jun stood there gauging the situation, what to say, the truth? He didn't want to be him. He felt angry and filthy. He felt broken. Why did he allow Kento to do that? He should have fought him. He clenched his fists.

- Who wants to know?- Jun asked, feeling how anger and self-disgust flooded his body.

- Hm I'm K... - The man wanted to reply but he was interrupted.

- No, I don't want to know your name sir. No names tonight.- Jun said abruptly.

A long pause filled the already thick air. A bitter taste could be felt by both men in each breath they took. Jun didn't want to be alone, in his state; he knew what he was able to do. He needed to vent his rage out and that man with those deep eyes was a good enough option. Both men stared at each other, both trying to read the other. Suddenly a cocky smile showed up at Jun's face.

- Gimme some minutes to recover and I'll reward your kindness- Said Jun in a funny, flirty tone.

The young man standing in front of him, slightly opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but Jun's suggestion wasn't expected so he could only observe how the young pale man changed his attitude.

¨Surprised? ¨ Wanted Jun to laugh. ¨ I've seen how you looked at me, so why surprised? ¨ Jun thought.

- Are you up for a drink?- Jun asked showing his most charming smile, making use of his beauty- I die for a drink. We can talk about the sculpture you were looking at before- Said Jun, getting closer to the man.

- Then you're the artist? - The man said with grasping voice.

- Nope- Jun lied- But I know him and his work pretty well- He said leaving a soft trace on the stunned man's chest- Then? Would you treat me for a drink?

- Yeah why not? - The man finally said.

- Great! Take me out of here; you won't regret it- He replied winkling.

After few drinks Jun was drunk enough to not care about anything. He openly flirted with that handsome man who sipped his drink slowly.

- Invite me to your house, babe- He said, playing with the male's earlobe.

- I don't know, you look pretty drunk- The other replied.

- Drunk enough to not care who fucks me but sober enough to know what I'm saying.

The young male dropped the glass he was holding, the noise attracting some attention. He lowered his head apologizing and whispered

- Are you crazy? Watch your mouth!- The male said

- Hai, sensei!- Jun laughed- I'll be a good boy if you take me home.What? -Said Jun when realized that his companion was staring at him.

- No...Nothing, you just said... forget it- Said he, shaking his head, shoving off an absurd thought.

Sliding his hand between the other's legs, Jun started caressing the man's groin.

- Come on, babe, let's go home and have some fun- Whispered Jun,slightly brushing the man's lobe with his lips, feeling how the man shivered.

- Alright, I have nothing to lose, though I might end regretting it- Replied the male to Jun’s invitation.

- You won’t, I promise- Said Jun taking the man’s hand- Let’s go.

As soon as they arrived at the male’s place, Jun pushed him against the already closed door and kissed him as he needed the man’s own breath to live.

- Hold on, hold on- The man said, pushing Jun away- Why so fast? Let’s have some wine, I need it.

- No, fuck me right now- Jun urged, pressing his body against the young. He slipped his hand down to the man’s crotch – I saw how you looked at me on that toilet, you got a boner ne? And I can feel how this is getting hard – said Jun softly caressing the male’s cock with a finger.

On his knees, Jun unfastened the young man’s slacks and yanked them down. He first kissed the man’s cock over his briefs, pulling them later and licking the leaking tip.

- Hey you! – Said the man surprised – Stop it – commanded grabbing Jun by his shoulders and making him stand up – You don’t have to do this. I’ll do it, just let’s go to the main room and let me pour us some wine.

- Ok – said Jun shrugging shoulders – Where is it? I’ll need the bathroom first

The onyx eyed man pointed Jun his way to the main room while he went to the kitchen to pour the wine. “Classy” thought Jun as he entered the bedroom. He got himself naked and showered, determined to destroy the rest of self-respect. He wasn’t himself anymore, there was nothing left of him.

The young man entered the room with two elegant glasses of wine. During the time they’ve been separated, his attitude, the mood directing his body had changed. The black of his eyes had intensified, he oozed self-confidence, determination. He would make it. Jun read the signs and a smirk showed up on his face.

- I see you’ve changed your mind, right? – He said, kneeling on the bed and stretching an arm out to grab one of the glasses. He drank half of the glass and added – It’s good.

- I doubt you could even taste it – said the man half laughing and kneeling also on the bed continued – I’ll make you taste it properly- And taking a long sip, he kissed Jun spilling some of the red liquid over Jun’s chest.

The young man left both glasses on the table and pushed Jun down and licked the spilled wine making Jun shiver. Jun tangled his fingers on the man’s black hair. The young man made his way to Jun’s cock and with his own elbows he spread Jun’s leg enough to place himself between them.

Sucking Jun’s balls, he caressed the man’s thighs, licking with his hot tongue the trace his fingers had left before, making Jun’s hiss. He teased the tip, grabbing the shaft and stroked it up and down, making Jun pant. He whispered a “more”; he knew that that’s what he needed to erase the rest of the night. He, then, took Jun’s cock into his mouth and slowly blew him, increasing the speed as Jun’s pants hardened.

- I’m gonna cum, I’m at my limit – He gritted his teeth- Please, let me cum- Breathed Jun.

The swirl of heat from his belly to his cock intensified. A groan came out Jun’s throat as his own cum spurted into his one night stand’s mouth. With a grin, the young lover’s tongue teased the sensitive head, sucking with a gentle pressure that made Jun beg. He hissed and panted and grabbing the man’s hair, made him look him in the eyes.

- Are you gonna fuck me? – Said him impatient

- I need to prepare you well or I’ll hurt you – The young man replied, licking the corner of his mouth.

-You don’t need to, I’m ready, so fuck me hard even if I beg you to stop- Said Jun while caressing the male’s cock – With a half smile, he continued – I think you’re ready too, ne babe?

And grabbing his legs over the knees he offered himself to the willing lover. The man spitted some saliva over his own cock and rubbed it a little before entering Jun. Jun took a deep breath and tried to take up the man’s thrusts.

- So good, harder, do it harder- Said Jun – Just fuck me, drive me crazy, break me- Said Jun, voice broken

- You feel good, babe – Said the other, panting and groaning with each thrust.

Despite the rough movements, Jun felt the difference between this moment and what Kento had done to him earlier that evening. “He feels so warm, so caring; he’s caressing my body as if he knew me. I don’t want this to end” and impulsively, he took the man’s face and kissed him, first brushing his lips, latter intensifying the kiss. The other man looked surprised, so surprised that he stopped moving.

- Don’t stop, please; doesn’t – Said Jun with a sweet voice- Make me feel it till the end.

The man kissed Jun back and slowly started moving again. They both came, after furtive looks and soft caresses. The young man leant on Jun’s chest, filling his chest with his own breath. Jun kept stroking his lover’s hair.

- I wish you were… him- Whispered Jun, closing eyes and letting a tear drop

- What? – Asked the other

- Nothing, let me sleep here- Jun replied, placing his arms crossed over the man’s strong back.