Silver Chaos [Open thread/questions]

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Hi [:

Well i tried everything to install the patch. Also searched on internet for it.

But when i open the patch i will first get alot of other files but after that you guys say there have to come a pop up.

I dont get that pop up. I have windows Vista. You guys can help me with this problem?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Lisim

• saphirolf

thnx for the upload of this :3

--> ive got two problem XD first one is i cant download the 1.2 patch i follow your instruction but i try to click the first icon it was "patch 1.2" is that it? it opens but in the second one theres a files added in the folder and click the "patch 1.2" again and it didnt open the extracting file isnt work ..it open like a seconds o.O and quickly disaapeared >.

Download the torrent on the first page and then follow

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that Reita posted.

I did that exactly like in that video guide and the game works great and without any errors. :D

• Like 1

Hey everyone. First post, first time DLing. I followed the guide dn finalyl got the thing to work, and then the game died after the intro. I'm using Windows 7 any advice?

Well you should go into properties and compatibity, compatibilty to windows xp service pack 2

• Like 1

ur computer can't read .rar and .torrentfiles because it needs some programs to open them. to be able to open .rar files you need to download and install WinRar and for the torrent files you need to install a torrent client like uTorrent.

Mine is still having trouble. Only with the 1.2 glitch. I open it and then it closes itself before completion. PLEASE HELP i have the game all installed and patch works fine, i just need the 1.2

Okay, I've given up. I've re-downloaded everything, thinking it might have missed something, but it hasn't. I found an English translation of the game and though the 1.2 patch is the ONLY problem i have without it my game wont translate. At least i can play the game, thats all that matters. If anyone has been able to figure my problem out please reply!

before running the patch make sure it is in the same folder as the game... so in the folder called "silver chaos - all files"... in that folder you should have these: 2wdx2fq.jpg

Welll... I'm confused. Was downloading the torrent thing in frostwire and either removed it so it wouldn't share files, but have no idea where to find it now.

Yes, it did finish downloading, but I made it so it doesn't share the files that I downloaded... Hm.. is there any other kind of torrent program I could use?

u could use uTorrent... that's the best one in my opinion :) to make sure you'll find the file after it downloads after you install uTorrent, go to Options-Preferences-Directories- and check the box near Move Completed Downloads to: and select a folder, like C: Downloads... and only after that add the torrent file with the game and after it will finish downloading, the file will be found in the folder you have selected :)

• Haha 1

It won't let me run the installer :(

It says that the installer "is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

And obviously I don't have the original media lol.

Any ideas on what to do? I really want to play it :(

@ Amander

u have downloaded the torrent file right?

take a look at the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.. :)

@Reita

Yeah I downloaded the torrent file using vuze. I went into the folder with all the files and tried to run the installer and that's when I got the message I posted above. I have viewed the guide but I can't even run the installer :(

I am starting to think that I might just try to re-download the torrent and see if that works. Maybe something messed up when I was downloading it?

Guest Ch3lly

well i tried everything i re-downloaded it and nothing seems to help =( i watched the video too and still there won't pop up the installation window for the 1.2 patch >.

u sure you installed the game right? (did you choose the second option from the drop-down in the installer?)

make sure the folder with the patch is located in the same folder as the game... so, in the folder called "silver chaos - all files"...

in that folder you should have these: 2wdx2fq.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Ch3lly

hmm when i click to install the patch then there shows a window just for seconds then there should come the installation window with the % right? but it doesn't show up ..it shows up after 10 minutes or something and then when i click on it it says No reply o.O

odd! O_O I was talking to Amander and she said for her it worked only after she downloaded it a few times... so maybe it downloaded with some errors don't know what to say. try to re-download maybe...

or... what OS do you use?

though I doubt this might be the problem take a look at the system requirements to see if your pc meets them

CPU: Pentium 300MHz

RAM: 64MB

HDD: 400MB free space

Video: 800x600 resolution or higher, 16-bit color

Sound: WAV/PCM audio

Other: Requires CDROM and DirectX 8.1