Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Alright... I'll meet you there..." Alex said before he hang up the phone. Taking a few deep breaths he soon left his hotel room. Somehow he managed to arrange transportation from the hotel to Yukie's cafe, and as he was told by the shape shifter he went towards the side door and knocked on it a couple of times.

Eventually the door opened, and Alex was so scared that he didn't even dare to look at Yukie's face, fearing that he would see that diafust and rejection again. "H... Hey... Thanks for... Letting me in..." He follow Yukie inside and could smell the scent of food in the air: "You cooking something? Smells nice...." Alex asked while trying to hold a conversation.

“Yeah I haven’t ate yet. I’ve been busy at home.” Yukie replied as he sighed as set down a tray of croissants. Making his way to the coffee maker he busied himself with making some cups of coffee for them both. “Things for us…left on a bad end.” Yukie started as he found the conversation just as difficult for himself to bring up. Setting down a cup of coffee for Alex Yukie also set down some other food options for Alex to try. Settling down with his own cup of coffee he finally looked at Alex his eyes tiered and trying to hide a deep sadness. “Alex…..I…I will never be okay with killing or raping people. Even in defense the act alone makes me sick to my stomach. I’m not like the other three who can go and check on feral demons that do those things, when I saw you like that…you looked like nothing more then a feral succubus.” Yukie started his voice shaking as he spoke. “…I can’t be around you if that’s the path you continue to choose.” Yukie stated as he looked away from Alex. “I’m not against starting over though…but it’s going to be hard for us to have a new dynamic if we don’t discuss better terms for a healthier us…it’s not going to be like before. I’m not just some free meal like those men that you can keep draining to satisfy your needs. I’m more then an object to fuck and get off on.” Yukie added as he set down his drink before looking at Alex. “I’m more then that….I deserve to be seen more than that.” Yukie finished his eyes still so full of pain and upset at how he felt seen by Alex and how their relationship was.

"Left on a bad end? That's an understatement..." Alex said as he sat down. We waited as Yukie made his coffee and brought other foods to the table, but frankly he wasn't in the mood for food. He listened as Yukie spoke, telling him how the act of killing made him sick in the stomach, saying that he looked like a feral animal, and telling him that he couldn't be around him if this was the path he choose. He then talked about how he would want to start over, tonhaev a new dynamic where he wasn't just annobjelset to satisfy his needs with. 

It took Alex all the self control he had not to interject and burst during Yukie's speech. He found himself shivering as all the emotions inside him boiled and boiled, and eventually he spoke, as calm as a dorment volcano.

"That path I choose, you say? Did you think that I chose to get shot in the head? Did you think that I chose to spend all my life energy to heal from that fatal wound then wake up in that basement with the most maddening hunger I have ever felt in my life? Did you think that I chose to loose control and kill those men? Did you think that when I think back on what I've done, I don't shiver with horror and disgust at myself? Choose my path? What choice did I have?! Or would you rather have stormed that basement and found my corpse? Would that be more acceptable to you? Would that have offended your moral standards less?!"

Alex slammed on the table with his hands as he stood up. His vision began to blur as tears filled his eyes and dropped down below. His voice began to shake as he continued: "I know..... I know it's difficult to accept me after what happened... Hell I don't even know how to live with myself after what happened! Yes, I was feral, yes I had lost control. Yes I was a fucking murderous raping maniac! But... But I trusted you... I trusted us! I thought what we had was stronger than this... I thought you cared about me strong enough....!"

Alex raised his head and looked at Yukie, sadness and anger filled his eyes as he said: "You sit there with your coffee and croissant and accuse me of treating you as a sexual object? How dare you!? How fucking dare you!? When have you ever treated me as anything but a sex toy? Wasnt that the whole point of that contract? For me to be your flesh light during heat? And now your toy is dirty you don't want it anymore?! Back in that basement all I wanted was a little understanding, you know? Maybe a hug? A pat on the back? Something like 'hey it's okay I got you now' or 'don't worry we can figure this out together'? But when I was at my lowest, when I needed your care and understanding the most, all I got... all I got was that look of disgust on your fucking face.... Hell you couldn't even look me in the eye back there! You... Do you have any idea what it's like to be treated like a piece of filth by the man that you love?! Do you have any idea the horror, the self-loathing, the despair I felt at that moment!? No, you don't. Because all you care about is you. How I disgusts you how I offends you how I used you how you deserve better you you you you you you YOU! Well fuck you! I deserve more than this! I deserve more than YOU! We are done!"

After the outburst Alex quickly stormed out of the door. He kept running and running and only stopped until he got tripped by a branch on the road. It was at that moment Alex finally broke down as he began to cry, howling and wailing as tears steamed down his face. As Alex cried his heart out, suddenly a dark figure emerged from the shadows nearby and was none other than the government agent he had met in that hotel room earlier. He took Alex's hand and pulled him up from the ground, and just as suddenly the man in black appeared, he disappeared along with the half succubus. 

Yukie watched as Alex exploded on him the demon frowning as he listened to him. “I feel like you just wanted a fuck, I mean I showed you everything in my world. You never showed me anything in yours hell! You never even let me spend the night at your place whatever relationship you think we had was on your terms! You never once asked me on a date or took me on one. Hell you only were around me when you wanted sex. How can I love someone who never took time to spend with me who never even acted like they wanted more from me! You act like we had this deep profound relationship but we only ever fucked.” Yukie stated his voice cold as he stated at Alex who only yelled and screamed at him. 

“How do I even know I love you. We’ve never had a relationship outside of the bedroom. Hell you chose work over staying with me, even when I offered to let you move in and work for me you never accepted it and was always busy. I felt the whole time you where just using me as a meal…I mean that’s all you signed on for so why should I believe you ever felt differently…you never told me…you love me or wanted a life with me….even during my heat week…something I’ve never shared with anyone like I did with you! I mean I thought we would be just us an item so I thought I was safe enough to share something so special with you!  I’m sorry if I wasn’t exactly thrilled to see you fucking all those men and enjoying yourself I’m sorry I couldn’t save you in time and that you got hurt because of me. If I would have known what would have happened I wouldn’t have even taken you there. You may say I treated you as a sex object because of the contract but I wasn’t the one needing to eat five times a day, I was happy with occasional sex and just spending time with you! I should be allowed to be upset at seeing the man I loved in such a state you don’t think it doesn’t kill me that I turned away from you. It fucking does and I regret it but it was hard….and it was to much to process and deal with….so I could only make sure you where someone clean and safe while I figured out my own shit and feelings.” Yukie added with a shaky voice tears burning in his eyes as he slammed his hands down on the table trying to keep from loosing it. As Alex declared they were done with each other Yukie screamed out in anger throwing things off the table as Alex stormed out and slammed the door shut. As Yukie sunk to the ground crying and hurt his heart breaking over how things had soured so fast and how overwhelmed he was. He felt so foolish thinking that things could be different with Alex hell, he could see now that it was foolish to even try doing such a thing in the first place. Alex was his first real relationship he couldn’t help but not know how to take such things and such a shocking attack and seeing Alex how he was only terrified and confused Yukie at the time. Sitting against the counter he winced at his cut hand only to look up at the side door opening and Taichi peeking through.

”hey.” Tachi whispered as he had heard yelling but had stayed out of everything to try and let them work it out. “Brought some wine for breakfast stuff…might be best to use it tonight” Taichi’ added awkwardly as he set it down and grabbed a broom. “First heartbreaks…always feel like you’ve been gutted. It helps to have someone to help you through it.” Taichi explained as he dumped the glass in the trash can.

”Who’s going to be there for him? He’s all alone.” Yukie whispered his voice breaking as he couldn’t help but break down again into tears only leaving more of a mess for Taichi to clean up.

They say that time heals all wounds, but more often than not, people have just gotten used to the pain. 

It has been five years since Alex broke up with Yukie and got picked up by the Department of Paranormal Relations. If didn't take long for Alex to find out just why he was recruited into the organization. With demons possessing strength and powers far beyond ordinary humans, and human extremist often resorting to extreme measures, sometimes it would take a firm hand to put out the embers of chaos before they spread. And the D.P.R. was that firm hand. As such, Alex's ability to survive a ginahitnto the head was seen as quite a valuable trait to have for a DPR agent. Not to mention the fact that his ability to charm both demons and humans alikencoild prove invaluable when it comes to neutralizing hostile targets or in interrogations. 

The training was hard, so much so that on multiple occasions Alex thought he was going to die, whether due to hunger exhaustion, injury or sheer embarrassment. But somehow Alex managed to survive it all. He wasn't sure if it was due to his increased durability as a half succubus or the fact that his trainers were really good at keeping their trainees barely alive. In any case, Alex Walker emerged aa a government employee, an agent of the D.P.R. he then spent the next couple of years doing fieldwork, dealing with everything from capturing demon criminals who does to the human world to infiltrating human extremists groups.

Despite all this, despite the fact that he works for the very government organization who worked most closely with the demon world, he had managed to avoid dealing with the representative of demons directly thus far. He has left the actual liaising and communication to his colleagues and avoided goijg anywhere near the place where the two worlds meet. But as the years gone by, and as Alex rose in seniority within the organization, and as he was given more responsibilities, it inevitably it led Alex there, to the place where it all started, to the place where it all fell apart and broke down. 

Alex parked the car outside the building and got off. In typical DPR fashion he as wearing anfirm fitting black suit and trousers with white shirt and a black tie. The only thing he didn't have were those typical black sunglasses as he never liked those. He looked at the building finding it haven't changed even one bit. He walked up to the door and pushed it open, immediately hee as greeted by the smell of coffee and sweets into the air. He walked up towards the barstools and sat down. He then waves at a nearby waiter and said: "Hey there. Can I have sword with the manager. It's DPR business. Oh, while you're at it, mind if I have a glass of cum? I hope you guys still serve it."

“Ah yeah we still serve it as for speaking the the manager I have to decline. Your group knows to go through the three leaders you have their cell numbers back at base.” The waiter replied as he came out with a glass and set it down on the table. “Besides even if I wanted boss isn’t in for another four hours. So if you’re really desperate to talk to him you’re gunna have to wait.” The waiter added as he looked over at the waitress who shrugged and left to go talk to Yukie back in his home. “Might I ask why you’re here though? If it’s an inspection any one of the employees here can do it in Yukies place.” The waiter added as he looked over to Taichi who came out wearing a cooks apron.

”The main boss is out for the rest of the week and will only be in for four hours a day this week. I’m a placeholder for him and no I will not go get him or give you his personal number or his schedule. If you need to discuss business such as permits and numbers I have to ask you to call our main office numbers and ask for Ryou. If you’re looking for someone to inspect areas for hidden demons of anything if that nature you need to call and talk to Souta.” Taichi started off giving the same rehearsed lines he had always given all the younger and newer government agents when they came here confused about where to go. “Anything else pertaining the cafe or intake of demons I can assist you so long as you have all the proper paperwork ready.” Taichi finished with an annoyed sigh having grown tiered of redirecting everyone all week.

"Thank you." Alex said as he took the glass of that pungent white slime and put a straw inside. As he began sucking the substance into his mouth he was surprised to see Taichi coming out from the back wearing a cooking apron. Putting the glass down he showed a weak smile as memories began flashing back to him. He still remembered all those wild orgies thatje had with all the shape shifters and the addictive tastes of their essence.

"Hello Taichi. Remember me? It's Alex." He said as he got up from his seat. He bowed slightly to show his respect to the shape shifter. Given how things ended between Yykie and him, Alex wasn't sure how Taichi would react to his presence. He then added: "Regardless of your opinion of me, I am here of DPR business so I would be most helpful if you could lend me your aid contacting Yukie. The situation is rather.... complicated."

“Mmh I can’t do that even for you Alex. It’s his heat week.” Taichi replied as he looked at Alex gently crossing his arms. “Honestly we all agreed to not let you to meet again. I mean Yukie was practically destroyed and then you just varnished off the face of the earth.” Taichi added as he rested against the counter. “Course makes sense you went with them….though we aren’t to fond with them trying to make their rules stick in our world or interfering with our world.” Taichi explained with a small sigh as he mulled over what to do. “I don’t want you to see him…because I don’t want to see him like that again. I mean he’s just started moving on and getting out of bed again. I don’t want him to think that you’ve come back for him when you’re just using him for your work.” Taichi added with a small hint of anger in his voice at the thought of putting Yukie through something like that again. “….I’ll…I’ll talk to the others. If they say yes…and…If you can wait till closing till some medicine kicks in for him then I’m sure he would at least hear you out.” Taichi replied with a sigh as he looked at Alex before grabbing some drink from a fridge to take back to the kitchen. 

Alex raises an eyebrow when he heard that Yukie was in heat. Talk about bad timing! It was as if he needed another reminder of how things went south for the two of them. Letting out a tired sigh he said: "To be honest I wouldn't be here if I could help it but... duty calls..." Alex fell silent after hearing how hard Yukie took the breakup was quite a shock. Part of him felt guilty for hurting Yukie so much, but at the same time he hasn't forgive Yukie for his rejection after the incident either. Perhaps it was immature of him to hold a grudge like this. But just like it was the first time for Yukie to have a lover like that, fitness also the first time Alex has ever felt so deeply towardssomeone in his life, and having that feeling betrayed wasn't something one can get over that easily. 

After another heavy sigh Alex then said: "My business does concern the cafe itself so it would be best to talk to him. But if he is really not in the condition to talk then I guess talking to you would be the same thing? I don't mind mind waiting though so just tell me when you make your decision." He grabbed the glass of cum off the counter and found himself a window seat and settled down. 

“We close in about four hours wait around for us to close and he should be awake by then.” Taichi replied as he went back to work every hour sending out a cup of cum and a small snack for Alex to keep him company. After the whole restaurant was clean and the employees went home Taichi came over to Alex and with a sigh sat down for a second having left that side closed with chairs down and lights on. “Yukies making his way down. He’s still a bit groggy so be patient.” Taichi asked as he looked over at the kitchen door opening Yukie looking tiered and flushed with a fever but the smell of his heat was basically non existent despite the obvious signs of heat.

”Hey.” Yukie replied as he looked awkwardly at Alex before sitting down across from him wearing a baggy tshirt and sweats.

Alex thanked Spits for bringing him more drinks and snacks while he waited for the cafe to close. He looked at the white pungent substance in his glass and though about how he had survived during the last five years. Since coming here wasn't an option he had to resort to the old fashion way of collecting essences from men. Some were his colleagues I'm the DPR but most of them were just random guys he hooked up online, and Alex found no enjoyment with any if them what so ever. It wasn't simply the fact that fucking reminded him of how he sucked those terrorists dry, there was also the simple fact that born of them taste remotely as good as the shape shifters, more specifically, Yukie, and that also included the cup of seeds right in front of him. 

Time seemed to fly by as Alex was dwelling in thought and soon it was closing time for.the café and the moment Yukie showed up Alex could feel his heart aching, as if someone was holding it in a tight deadly grip and crushing it hard. At the same time he could feel his insides churning as he felt that all too familiar hunger creeping up on him. Pulls and suppressor could probably fool most people, but not Alex. He could smell the intoxicating scent of heat coming from Yukie and if it was nice years ago he would likely have just fell apart and start begging to be fucked by now. But Alex has learned to keep both his powers and urges in check thanks to the harsh training he received. Looking across the table, Alex managed to put on a cordial smile and said: "Hello Yukie. Sorry to bother you at such an inconvenient time, but I do have matters regarding the cafe that I need to discuss with you. Firstly... The Department of Paranormal Relations, are reevaluating our current mode of communication, and would like to establish a more extensive and... dare I say, more efficient channel of mediation between the two worlds. In other words, we would like to conduct our business with you somewhere else. My superior feel that the café has been.... inefficient as a diplomatic channel and feel that a new entity or institution with personnels from both sides working together on a daily basis would be preferable. Of course, we don't expect things to change over night and this will most definitely require further negotiations. So today I am simply notifying you of our intentions in this matter.

Alex paused for a moment to wait for for Yukie and Taichi's response. He then continued: "The second matter st hand is of more pressing concern.... Have you guys heard of a substance called 'Black Snow'? It's a new type of narcotics that has been spreading rapidly in the human world. At first glance it seemed no different from other psychedelic drugs, but continuous ingestion of the substance would cause rapid and irreversible mutation s in the users' body and turning them into monsters. As we investigated the origin of this substance it soon became clear that it came from the demon world. Not only that.... It's likely that it came through here. Somebody was using this café as a base for drug trafficking." Alex let out a heavy sigh and said: "I'm sure you can understand why my superiors were pissed with the cafe and want a change in management."

“Mmh I can see that I’m going to be strong armed into what your boss wants, well if needed we can just close down. Honestly I’m sick of the work and paperwork.” Yukie replied with a frown as he sat down keeping a nice space away from Alex at the table.

”wait wait let’s not be rash. Yukie you don’t really want to shut this place down I mean I know you’re having a rough week and year but I think you should try and work for a compromise.” Taichi asked as he was instantly texting for the other two to come down as backup.

”I see no reason to stay open. Sales have been poor the last three months. And honestly if they think they can do such a better job I say let them. I kept this place up to code with guidelines they requested I did paperwork the second they needed it. I’ve bent over backwards for this place and honestly I’m tiered. The humans can figure out their own worlds shit.” Yukie replied as he stared at Alex his eyes hiding a deep anger at the situation.

”Yukie,” Taichi replied trying to defuse the situation as he held up his hands trying to get the demon to think for a moment instead of just giving up.

”I’ve always said if you three want this place take it. It’s why you’ve been stepping in more. In three months it won’t matter anyway…I’ll be moving in with Haruka anyway before the wedding.” Yukie explained as he got up and set down a card from his pocket and slid it over to Alex. “Talk to these three for the drugs. I have nothing to do with that shit.” Yukie finished before walking over behind the bar to dig around for some booze.

Alex was about to explain that they didn't want to close down the cafe per se but just want to create another institution with people from both worlds working more closely with each other. He was also about to say that since the drugs were coming through the café he would require their permission to conduct investigations and more than likely require their support in tracing the drug trade back into the demon world. He was going to stay calm and be professional but just a single word coming out of Yukie's mouth knocked all of that out of Alex's brain. 

"W... Wedding? Are you getting married?" Alex asked as he looked at the shape shifter. He couldn't even tell just what exactly he was feeling about the matter a it came completely out of the blue. He looked down at the card Yukie just gave him but his brain was still stuck on the sudden news. What should he say? How should be react? Why was his mind suddenly a total mess? Was he shocked? Why should he be? Why wouldn't matter to Alex that Yukieneas getting married? Why? Why? Why?

Then suddenly something shifted inside his mind as Alex suddenly calmed down. He was a DPR agent and he was there on department business only and nothing else. Duty and service to the Department supercedes all. With a cordial smile he said: "Thank you Yukie for your generous cooperation. I will discuss the rest of the matters with Taichung and the rest. It is good to see you again." Saying that he turned his faze towards Taichi as if the news if Yukie's wedding didn't matter to him one bit. 

“Yeah he’s getting married…it’s quite the sore spot for the three of us and him. None of us approve we find the guy to be a prick…but Yukies hell bent on it. He’s…ugh he’s being a little shit.” Taichi grumbled as he sat down beside Alex. “Honestly Soutas hell bent on murdering the dude and we’re both going to look the other way if he does go through with it….he smacked him when they got into and argument about this place. Honestly we don’t know what to do…he’s not willing to listen to us. But…I know he won’t shut this place down.” Taichi replied as he looked over to Ryou who walked in with some takeout as Souta was busying himself with getting Yukies wine.

”Hey there. So, some asshole is selling drugs?” Ryou asked as he settled down into a chair.

"I see. I do hope everything works out for you guys." Alex said with the same cordial tone as if he was talking about the weather. For some reason Alex was acting incredibly calm and none caring regarding the matter of Yukie's marriage. He seemed completely devoted to his work and nothing else despite the exact that bit moment sagonhe felt like his heart was going to break in half from the pain. It didn't take long for the third shape shifter to join the crowd and Alex stood up before bowing to Ryou in respect: "It's been a while Ryou. Thank you for coming here."

As Alex sat down he reached for his briefcase and took out the files they got regarding the investigation so far. Then the said: "Our investigation traced the drug trafficking to a half demon named Gregory Hugo who was responsible for the distribution not the drug in the human world. We manages to find him at his hideout but unfortunately hr took his own life before we could apprehend him. However we were able to determine that he was a regular customer at the café and we believe it's here that he meet with his suppliers. Since the cafe is your jurisdiction I would entrust the investigation to you, but my superiors hoped that I would be allowed to be part of the process and to remain in the Seminoles until the situation is resolved and the source of the drug neutralized. We would also like to send additional personnel to the demon world to aid further investigations if that's possible."

“Mmmh I’m not sure I want your or more of your work associates in our domain I can’t guarantee their safety of yours if they went into the wrong areas.” Ryou responded as he thought over the situation. Looking over at the other three at the counter watching him he sighed deeply. “Alright…I can consent to you working this case but you need to check in often with us. The last thing I need is a drug epidemic. As for your associates they can help but I want them escorted around by our security. As for yourself I’m sure once Yukie has sobered up and isn’t being a pain in the ass he would be willing to help you here. It’s not like he’s seriously trying on wedding dresses yet.” Ryou added with an huff as he only got a middle finger from Yukie.

”I can wear whatever I want and marry whoever I fancy. Even if I’m not serious…I can mess around…don’t act like you all don’t have suits picked out for when I marry you three one day.” Yukie grumbled as he snuggled into Souta who sighed in annoyance and just held the demon closer.

”oh we know. We’ve already got a honeymoon suite when you decide to finally drop your fiancée. You’re only being like this because you’re still upset over Alex and your heat hasn’t been kind to you for the last five years.” Souta added gently kissing Yukies head as he looked at Alex. “I’m fine with him being around and doing his work. I don’t want him hurting Yukie again if they work together. He can stay in the cafe…while he works Yukie has been packing to move out anyway he can move back home.” Souta explained refusing to let Yukie just run off and marry the first man to show him affection.

”not moving anywhere.” Yukie mumbled as he looked at Souta clinging tightly to him. “He might come back.” Yukie whispered not even registering fully that Alex was in the room with them as he couldn’t help his pheromones engulfing the room.

”Souta take him home. He’s not even fully aware who’s in the room with him or how he’s acting.” Ryou asked as he sighed and looked at Alex as Taichi, Souta and Yukie left to go back home. “Sorry, Yukies been difficult since the breakup it’s most likely why we have this problem…he’s been drunk a lot. At this point he doesn’t know you’re here right now since your scent has most likely been mixed with everyone’s else’s so much. His heat has changed since you where together and it’s been making everything he’s feeling so much worse so he’s still refusing everyone and only wants medicine for it. The medicine makes him loopy so he’s been clingy and  sleeping beside us now.” Ryou explained as he pulled out his phone looking through it to pick out guards for Alex’s men to be escorted with. “Don’t take his words seriously about his fiancée. It’s his way of acting out. He’s had a new interest every three months.” Ryou admitted as he pulled out papers from thin air and set them down for Alex. “Your men will have to follow our rules and wear trackers in case they separate from my guards.” Ryou explained as he pulled out a smoke and lit up before offering one to Alex.

Alex remained calm and seemingly disinterested when the shape shifters talked about Yukie's relationship with his supposed fiancé and then their exchanges about him possibly moving out. Eventually he got the opportunity to speak and said: "In any case Is like to thank you for your consideration. I will contact my superiors to tell them that you have agreed to accept our assistance. Don't worry, we will comply to all your rules and regulations and follow your lead during the investigation." He shook his head at Ryou's offer of a cigarette before grabbing his stuff.  He stood up from his seat and said: "Thank you for your time and hospitality. I'll do my best to resolve this situation as soon as possible. Also there's no need to trouble yourselves for arranging accommodations for me. I will be perfectly fine sleeping in my car outside. Goodnight, gentlemen."

Having said his piece Alex quickly left the cafe behind and as he announced earlier went back to his car. The moment he say down and closed the car door he could feel a surge of emotions, pain, sadness, anger, desire, jealousy, worry, fear, loneliness, all of them flooded his mind at once as he clenched his heart, panting and groaning in pain. It wasn't easy for Alex to recover from his real up with Yukie, and to deal with his pain he was taught the way to shut all emotions out and focus only on his work and duty. It allowed him to remain calm and collected even at the most dangerous situations. It was almost like a form of self brain washing or hypnosis. But the downside was after the duration of this "brainwash" passed all the suppressed emotions would come right back at him at once.

For a while it worked, and as the years went by Alex had to use it less and less to numb the pain and sadness of losing Yukie. He though he had gotten over the shape shifter, but now, here, after meeting him in person, smelling his scent which despite the drugs suppressing the signs of his heat, it was still clear as day for the half-succubus, after knowing how hard Yukie has taken the break up and learning how he seemed still unable to really get over it all, how could he not feel something for Yukie? Once again he broke down as he sobbed and cried in the car, his heart felt like it could shatter at any moment. He wanted to get back into that café and climb upstairs, he wanted to rush into Yukie's apartment and holding the demon in his arms, tell him that he was sorry, tell him that he still love him, tell him that he wanted to be with him again, bue he wouldn't. He couldn't. He couldn't possibly take the risk of being rejected by Yukie again. The sting of the shape shifters disgust still haunted him. 

Eventually Alex calmed down a little and wipes the rears off his face. Right now wasn't the time to let emotions run wild. He had a job to do here and he will do his best for it. Unlike when he was jsut another pencil pusher in a cubicle, his work at the DPR matters. His duty matters. He was working for something greater than himself and he wasn't about to let his son feelings betray all the help, training and trust his superiors gave him throughout the years. He took out jisnohoenandn sent a few messages back to the DPR before he took off his jacket then lowered the seat back. After he laid down and found a comfortable position he put the jacket ocer his face and closed his eyes. Tomorrow the investigation will officially start and he will need all the rest he could get. 

As the four went about their evening Yukie of course went home with them only to arrive early in the morning hungover as he unlocked the doors and turned on the lights. Souta sighing followed him around as he helped clean and set up the shop before leaving Yukie to start the morning meal prep. Souta looking out at the car grabbed a small bag he stuffed with the man’s favorite drink and some pastries. “Stay in the shop I’ll be right back.” Souta slightly ordered Yukie who huffed.

”you shouldn’t keep feeding the government men. They won’t leave if you do.” Yukie replied sarcastically as he tossed a key into the bag. “Make sure he has a chance to shower later tonight and gets a bed.” Yukie mumbled as he went back to decorating the cupcakes with frosting.

”yeah yeah I’ll pass on the message.” Souta replied with a chuckle as he walked over to the car and lightly tapped on the window the demon waiting patiently as he looked back to the cafe glad to see Ryou had arrived to help the demon relaxing slightly seeing that Ryou was beside Yukie.

Alex woke up when he hears the knock on the door. Pulling the jacket off from his head he sat up and saw Souta standing outside with a bag. Hurriedly he opened the door and said: "Are those for me? Thank you so much Souta but really you didn't have to. I could survive off a glass of cum per week and I've already got a couple yesterday. I try to not over indulge myself." He took the paper bag and looked inside, seeing the parties he smiled and said: "I will take the pastries though. Thank you very mich." As he looked over his shoulder towards the café he could see Ryou walking towards Yukie and he asked: "So how is he? Is he doing better today?"

“He’s doing alright. He’s been a bit bossy, but we have his heat more under control. Kinda fixed it when I dragged him home.” Souta admitted as he looked at Alex. “He asks that you sleep in a bed though and shower often if you’re going to be doing this investigation. He doesn’t want customers thinking they can sleep outside the shop. He left the cafe house key for you to use since he’s staying at home with us.” Souta added a bit happy that Yukie was finally deciding to move back home with them. “I need to remind you though that you don’t give our information out to anyone. Being close to us as you have been we do like our privacy and with Yukies string of scorned lovers he’s kinda got a target on his back.” Souta explained as he looked over to Yukie who’s face was beet red as Ryou was snuggling him from behind and watching him carefully cut the strawberries.

"I see. In that case I will gladly receive your hospitality." Alex said as he took the keyboard the paper bag and pit it in his pocket. He then said: "And don't worry about me leaking information about you. I am am agent of the DPR. I know how to be discreet when it comes to confidential info. After all, we are a secret governmental organization specialized in keeping things under wraps." Afterwards he asked: "So mind if I start working right away? I wish to examine the parameter before the staff arrives. Is could also like to interview them one by one of that's okay. Would probably require your help to make the comply with my demands and questioning. Or should I ask Yukie to be there during the questioning?"

“That’s Yukies devision, and as for questioning the staff play nice we aren’t all criminals.” Souta replied as he sighed and looked at Alex again. “You can start whatever you need…just be patient and careful with the shop.” Souta added as he went back inside to inform the others what was going to happen and go on.

"Thank you So it's. I promise u will be careful." Alex said as he got back into his car and enjoyed the breakfast nSoita rmbeoufht him. He then took out his own and notebook before he headed for the café. While technically he has already got the permission to conduct his investigation around the cafe, it still  wouldn't fhurt to ask permission from the actual owner. Walking towards Yukie he could fell his heart began to ache once more, but he quijclunwas able to suppress his feelings and asked cordially: "Mind if I start looking around the place?"

After getting Yukie's permission Alex began looking around, trying to see if the drug dealer have left any clue or trace here. Sometimes latter several more DPR agents arrived rinoeovide backup for Alex, and as the staff started to show up and Alex began to interrogate them one by one. In the past few years Alex has learned to control his powers of seduction. He could turn it on and off at will and could control it's potency and range with ease. With such an ability it became really easy for him to get the truth out of people, as all he had to do was seduce his target a little and they would just confess their crimes. The good news was he soon found a accomplice if the drug dealers  who truned out to be one of the janitora at the cafe. The bad news was the janitor didn't know how his supplier was either. Letting out a heavy sigh he went to Yukie and told him what he has found out so far. He then asked: "Do you mind if I let my colleagues take the suspect back for further interrogation? Since the cage isn't our jurisdiction we can't just arrest people without your consent."

“Depends on what you’re going to do to him. While he should be punished there are rumors that your colleagues are brutes.” Yukie replied as he stood in his maid outfit his hair pulled up cutely as he washed dishes in the back taking a break from seating demons. Yukie during the investigations had Souta in the back corner watching it all making sure no violence or threats were used in finding answers. “Despite our nature we have a good justice system. He’s going to be under life arrest and monitored for helping sell drugs he’s going to basically be branded in human standards.” Yukie explained knowing the other three didn’t let things go so easily. Honestly if you want to find the guy you’d be better off sending a demon in to get hooked. Once they are I’m sure they would be trusted to help sell any drugs. An inside man seems easier then questioning the millions of demons that come through here monthly.” Yukie added as he set down his dishes and looked at Alex the demon looking exhausted.

"Don't worry, we will not harm him in any way. We're just gonna give him a bit time to cool off and remember everything. After all he's kinda... bothered right now." Alex said as he looked at the janitor who has been tied up and gaged after Alex was done with him, and even now he was squirming and moaning while trying to get close to the half-succubus. He then contineud: "My colleagues will continue the interrogation once the effect of my seduction wears off, in accordance to regulations of course, and once we're done with him he will be handed back to you for proper judgement. He then listened to Yukieas suggestion and said: "That... could potentially work, though I it won't take long before they realized that we are on the trail so time is of the essence. We don't really have the luxury to slowly earn their trust and infiltrate their organization at this moment. Of course if our current operations fail to produce results then... That may be the only option left."

Alex observed the shape shifter and could see that he was rather exhausted, likely the result of a while day of work at the cafe plus the fact that he was still feeling the effects of his heat medications. For a moment he wondered should he offer any words if comfort it care, but in the end he decided to keep things strictly professional, convinced that if was for the best for the both of them. 

Shortly after more DPR agents arrived in several black SUVs and trucks. and a few of them took the janitor took the janitor out and into the back of one for more questioning, and soon they returned with more of the janitors testimony. Alex approached Yukie and said: "We've got an address where the janitor go tonpick up the drugs. It is over the demon realm so I would like permission to enter along with my colleagues."