A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“About a hundred years at this point. We’re old friends most of the elders of the villagers have known him for a long time.” Rownan replied as he put some bbq meat on his plate and some steamed green beans. “Everything is basically what you would eat back home if Yukie took you to a restaurant he had the chefs make dishes he thought you would like.” Rownan explained as he smiled softly at Innosuke. “Though refrain from mentioning that box you saw, it’s a touchy subject for Yukie and he doesn’t like attention drawn to it.” Rownan explained softly as he watched the three leave for the kitchen to store away the food that was sealed up. “Yukie still has an unusual appetite even after living with humans so long.” Rownan offered as an explanation with a small sigh. “He doesn’t like that part of himself so he keeps it well hidden.” 

“Don’t you be gossiping about my personal matters.” Yukie yelled from the kitchen able to hear Rownan who only blushed red busying himself by pouring the wine out for everyone.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke followed rownan as to the food he had grabbed as he listened and nodded as he chimed in softly “I see” he said with a sigh knowing the last thing he wanted to do was upset his mate, he thought back to the blood pills and smiled alittle to himself as he had been given information on a private part of who his mate was. innosuke heard Yukie speak as he let out a small chuckle “Yukie caught you trying to tell his secrets” he said not in a teasing manner but more of a matter of fact. Innosuke took a bite of his food waiting for Yukie to come back as he tried to eat his meal slowly in hopes it would benefit the time Yukie was in the kitchen.

“His hearing is rather impressive there’s not a thing he can’t hear around him.” Rownan admitted as he ate a bite of meat not surprised Yukie was listening. 

“Such a gossipy goose.” Yukie scolded Rownan lightly as he sat down next to Innosuke. “Honestly your just as bad as the fairies.” Yukie added as he helped himself to some meat and some vegetables making his plate in silence. “So, Innosuke have any questions? We will be more of Jen happy to answer them” Yukie offered as he poured their glasses with some nice wine.

Innosuke let out a small chuckle as Yukie called out rownan as he was called to by his mate “questions um the one I had I’m apparently not okay to ask” he said softly as he nibbled on the food in front of him as Yukie poured the wine that smelled robust yet sweet. “That wine smells like you Yukie” he whispered low and under his breath. He sat forward as he looked up “I did wanna know how many folks here read the makeup monthly magazine? “ He said wondering if the word of his endeavours for his mother would have spread over the island.

Innosuke continued to nibble his meal as he let out a sigh softly. “Other then that I guess I have nothing to ask at this moment” he said in a soft voice almost in a husky tone as he touched his mates leg softly with his palm.

“There are no questions you can’t ask me. I’m your mate so don’t ever feel you can’t.” Yukie replied as he shot a glare to Rownan who looked away like a scolded son. At the mention of the wine Yukie chuckled, “I’m glad you like it. I make it back at my home it’s roses and a cross bred rose grape.” Yukie explained as he sipped his glass enjoying the taste. “It’s on every news stand, I mean I never keep out human things. So everyone is free to read whatever they want.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Innosuke. “Don’t worry no one will be mean to you.” Yukie added gently patting his mates hand as he ate his food. “As for your forbidden question I’ll explain later tonight.” Yukie mumbled softly before helping himself to more wine.

• 3 weeks later...

Innosuke smiled softly as he leaned against  his mate softly as he whispered low near his mates ear “explain it while you moan” he said as he continued to eat his food as he smiled softly as he took a sip of wine. The smell and the feeling of intoxicating scent of rose and grape he felt his lips and tongue tingle with the alcohol as it slid down his through his lips, wiping his lips softly with a napkin he continued to eat more as he softly lowered his hand and touched his mates knee softly as he smiled softly as he chewed his meal. “This is absolutely amazing Yuki”

“Mmh we will see~” Yukie teased back to Innosuke amused by the cheekiness of his mate. Drinking another glass Yukie finished his meal before resting his head against Innosukes shoulder. 

“you look drunk.” Rownan pointed out as he cleaned up their plates keeping an eye on Yukie so he didn’t throw up.

”I’m allowed to drink.” Yukie replied with a drunken chuckle as he nuzzled into Innosukes neck. “Not like I’ll be crawling into your bed~” Yukie added with a small snicker before weaseling his way into Innosukes lap wrapping his arms around his lovers neck.

• 3 weeks later...

Softly Innosuke wrapped his arm around his mate who soon slinked into his lap as he adjusted his body to hold his mate who seemed intoxicated but still he held his mate looking up “Rowan can I have a wet cloth for Yukon’s forehead?” He asked carefully trying to clean his mates face and keep him cool  while he waited for a cooling cloth to help more as he softly rubbed his mates back knowing that if he gets too hot he could throw up or it may be different for demons then Humans as he touched his mates forehead to check for warmth to the skin and trying to see if his mates face had gone pink.

“Yeah. Sorry should have mentioned he’s a bad drunk. He can’t have more then a shot glass before becoming drunk. No matter how much he’s tried he hasn’t built any tolerance.” Rownan admitted as he handed over a cool washcloth. 

“I’m fine~ not drunk.” Yukie replied to Rownan as he glared at the man holding Innosuke all the closer. “I’m fine.” Yukie whispered again his face neon pink as he hid in his mates body feeling safe and happy.

Softly taking the washcloth rubbing it against his face softly as he nodded “yes not drunk except you sir are drunk and should take it easy” he said softly as he moved the cloth against his mates hair trying to keep him cool “Yukie you are warm, do you feel sick?” He asked softly as he looked at his mates face As he heard rownan moving about the room but Innosuke’s only concern was his mate and making sure he was okay. 

“No, just fuzzy.” Yukie mumbled as he snuggled more into Innosuke. “I like your smell. It’s comforting.” Yukie mumbled as he relaxed fully not even noticing Rownan come back and sit down. 

“oooh. He’s reached that stage.” Rownan teased as he looked at the two. “Where did you hide my slippers?” Rownan asked as Yukie snickered.

”in the freezer. In an icecream bucket. Your where being to hot headed so you needed to cool down.” Yukie replied back no filter as Rownan groaned and fetched his shoes from the container bringing back the ruined slippers. “You really can’t lie while drunk. Feel free to ask him anything while drunk Yukie has no filter. It’s nifty when you need to find things.” Rownan added with a chuckle as he tossed the frozen shoes in the laundry room. “As long as he only drinks around the elders and you he’s perfectly safe with his little information leaks.” Rownan explained as he made a small plate of food and set it down for Yukie to eat to slowly sober up.

• 4 weeks later...

Softly rubbing his hand over his mates head as he softly looked at rownan who probed his mate over slippers and went to fetch them.

Innosuke chucked softly as he held his mate closely and looked at rownan who had told him to go ahead and ask his mate anything he gulped and shook his head “I couldn’t dare ask anything other then if he knew who I was before he came up to me in class though I’m sure he didn’t” Innosuke looked at him, the man he fell for couldn’t possibly know him prior to their first crush moment that lead into a ver intense first time.

He swallowed hard looking to his mate as he called out to his mate “did you know who I was before you spoke to me?” He asked now sure what to expect to come out of it but he was curious.

“Nooooo~ didn’t know you per say…but I knew all the students names and profiles. I had my security dig up basic information on everyone I would be around. Your picture was interesting. Couldn’t help but think you where pretty.” Yukie mumbled as he snuggled into Innosukes chest his face red. “ I…looked into your family. After I found out your fathers past job was on your file. I made a note to check in on your family…I do it with all of my fathers old co workers.” Yukie admitted as he looked up at Innosuke. “I was unsure if I should even go near you…but you where nice and it felt like we where just connected” Yukie added as he reached over and took another sip of wine from his glass. “Your father…how…how did he avoid getting in trouble? I mean the men who helped Yoh…they they are with him in prison. I visit father quite often so…I know who he worked with or who worked alongside his project….” Yukie added as Rownan looked at Yukie the centaur uncomfortable with the sudden question Yukie asked since he hadn’t known he was still visiting his father and under the elders agreement he shouldn’t have even been allowed contact with such a toxic person.

Innosuke looked at his mate stunned by how he was already known to his mate before he even met him, he let out a sigh as he listened to his mate before suddenly being asked about his father and how he didn’t go to jail. Innosuke looked at his mate as he thought “Father used to say that he was given his freedom due to a deal he struck” he said with a slight sigh “as I’ve been told things didn’t go the way he hoped and a deal was given “sell out the ring leader and you run free” was the deal Mother said he was given, obviously he took it” Innosuke looked the side waiting to be hit or slapped or told to get out something along the lines though he hoped him and Yukie were close enough that his Fathers past wouldn’t affect them.

“Ah. Makes sense only five of them where punished the rest are running or hiding out. The others sold father out.” Yukie mumbled a little as he frowned. “….well, can’t be helped now I mean he already hates me blames me for not killing everyone that captured them.” Yukie added with a laugh as he threw down his glass the demon angry yet his emotions where mixing out as he stood up more.

”easy….” Rownan replied softly as he gently reached to help Yukie only to back off at his glare the demon going off to his room the door shutting and locking behind him. “…ah. Well. Seems he needs a moment to process.” Rownan admitted as he got up and went to the kitchen coming back with a small hand towel and a broom to clean up the glass. “ his feelings…well.” Rownan started thinking for a moment. “Yukies relationship with his father is horrible. It’s news to me he’s even talking to him again, he must be getting into his mind trying to get him back to being the ever obedient son that never fights back no matter how badly he’s treated. He’s got to be conflicted over his loyalty to his father and his desire for freedom.” Rownan explained as he swept up the glass. “Question is how much do you know about Yukie? Did he ever tell you about his past with his parents?” Rownan asked as he threw away the glass and started cleaning up the spilled wine. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Innosuke watched as his love got up and quickly retreated to his room locking the door behind him, he could only sit in hopes his mate would call to him so he could return to the side of his mate without fear of making anyone angry, his thoughts only disrupted by the sudden sound from Rowan who seemed to want to talk more about Yukie’s past and fill in the blanks he did not hear innosuke thought for a second and spoke low “Some parts but not in detail and honestly I’d prefer to learn from Yukie when he’s ready, please don’t take offense to this it’s just…” Innosuke sate for a second thinking of how to word this without sound rude.

Finally innosuke had the right phrase as he spoke “it’s just that he is my love… I truest love him and will gladly keep him happy and care for the man he will become no matter how the world sees me” with a small matter of fact tone he stood from his chair and began clearing the table as he spoke “ I never thought I’d find someone I’d want to learn about from them and not some stupid sheet of paper that tells me their likes or dislikes… I have learned so much from him already Rowan, in fact I learned that his happiness is mine” placing the plates together gathering up glasses as they clanked in the stacked position he stopped for a second and looked back at the door which seemingly remained locked and yet he longed for it to be open. 

“In time he will tell me and in time there will be moments where our secrets make cause a small argument but I know I will support and love him through it all” he spoke loudly as if to confess his undying love to his mate through a door or as if to say he wished to be married. “I appreciate it Sir, but please let Yukie tell me when he’s ready to share that past completely” Innosuke sighed as he stopped and walked to the door knocking softly the knocks against the wood were full yet made the door creak and shake as he called to his mate “Yukie Babe let me in please”

“You can come in.” Yukie mumbled as he sat under the small table. Having taken the blankets and pillows from the bed he had made sort of a fort to hide in. Having unlocked the door with a small reach after the third knock Yukie just stayed in the shadows of his calming fortress feeling safe and secure when hidden away from everyone. “I’m sorry for getting so mad….it was uncalled for.” Yukie added his voice exhausted as he closed his eyes for a moment and took some deep breaths.

Innosuke quickly walked in, shutting the door behind him and returning the lock to a locked position. The Room was quiet, the scent of sex that filled the room just before dinner and mixed with the scents of Yukie, and his own dancing in the air, every inhale swayed the balance of the scents, this room has seen so much of the couples bodies and even more so this moment where Yukie felt so hurt, Innosukes heart panged seeing his mate hidden under the table hurting and angry.

Innosuke moved to his mates side wrapping his own arms around him, softly placing his hand to Yukie’s cheek as Yukie spoke he listened his mates voice sounding so hurt and so betrayed he waited till his mate was finished before he spoke low and calm “It’s okay, I’m here “

Innosuke leaned in his mind running through several things he has seen others do to quell the emotions their lovers were having he have to an halt at a kiss, he turned his mate’s head towards his own and gently kissed his mates lips though this to anyone looking in would see this being fast and potentially forceful but to innosuke it felt like it was slow and gentle.

Snuggling into Innosuke Yukie took a few moments to compose himself after their kiss before finally looking at his mate. “My father and I…have a difficult relationship. He created me to be a monster and raised me like one. Adjusting to society…and learning how to be…human was hard.” Yukie explained carefully choosing his words as he relaxed a touch his voice still full of pain but I mean why shouldn’t it be. “I’ve been locked away from the world my whole life. I lived in a medical facility and had never seen anything but the four white walls of my cell. I was used to test out different experiments and then when the program got cancelled father stole me from the facility and hid me away. For a long time I lived chained to a basement floor enduring all sorts of tests and procedures. Some months I never saw light from the basement I lived in other times…I was drugged and taken out to participate in demon fighting, I was made to kill and obey.” Yukie mumbled as he hid his face in his arms curling up a little as he tried to calm himself his features becoming more feral as he spoke. “I’ve learned I can’t die. No matter how much I’m ripped apart or hurt not even bullets….” Yukie whispered as he looked at Innosuke trying his best to calm himself but well all his pain and suffering some days was hard to block out when he spoke about it. “One day father was careless and police raided the place we had moved to. They found me and took me away and for a long time I wasn’t allowed to see father then I met Rownan…and I was questioned a lot with him there eventually…I betrayed ‘y father by telling them what happened and showing them where father kept things hidden and files hidden. I didn’t know why…they where angry and asking everything they where at the time…the world he had created was so normal to me and I didn’t know any other world existed. I lived in a hospital for awhile I think a year healing while they tried to figure out what to do with me. While I healed over time I was sent to stay with Rownan who was the first elder to fight to get me out of the facility home I had been living in. He wanted me to learn basics I never got to and help guide me to being a good demon. Rownan taught me to read and write and basic manners.” Yukie explained his voice breaking into an awkward laugh as he hated he had snapped at Rownan but Yukie was still struggling so hard to adjust to everything even after being in the human world by himself for a year.

Innosuke wrapped an arm tightly around his love as he kissed his head as his loves words seemed to cracked on pieces of the past where others seemed full of hatred that filled the room with a small distaste innosuke listened to everything the sound of Yukie being hurt only angered innosuke heavily his other hand clenching tightly  into a ball trying to calm himself before he punched a wall or floor.

He held on to his love with the one arm as the other shook at the tenseness of his balled hand, Innosuke spoke low “Yukie Rownan wanted to tell me all of this but I cut him off I didn’t feel right allowing him to tell me what I should hear from you and now I have” he spoke softly as he looked to the side blushing darkly “Yukie I… what I mean to say is we…” stopping his words he couldn’t figure out how to say what was on his mind, not how to say it, weather it was the time to say it so he hit the ground smashing the flooring against his bare knuckles. “What I want to say is…” he huffed shifting to look at Yukie better.

In this room of silence innosukes frustrated huffs were heard his thoughts when it came to Yukie his mind couldn’t even think straight “ugh what I’m trying to say is I want…”

“It’s alright. I’ve made my peace with it. Rownan helped me get a family and now I’ve met you.” Yukie added as he smiled happily his eyes looking at Innosuke as he calmed down slightly. “It’s…going to be hard being with me. I’m damaged and some things for me are harder to do than others. It’s why my family worries so badly.” Yukie explained as he gently took Innosukes hand gently rubbing the angry first. “Nothing good will come from getting angry about it, I take it one day at a time.” Yukie added before gently kissing Innosukes cheek the demon touched by how much his mate cared.

Innosuke looked at his love as he blinked dropped what he said as he decided not to mention what he wanted to say. Yukie spoke softly “yes I care and yes I can get angry I will ruin anyone who hurt you…and that man…that man hurt you but he is still your father and I won’t do anything without permission but I want to tear him to shreds” he said softly as his hand was caressed by his love he looked at Yukie his hand reaching up and touching his loves face “you…you should never be hurt never ever and if someone makes you do anything I will break their face” he said softly. Rubbing his thumb along his loves cheek. The room still quiet and yet he hoped Yukie couldn’t hear his heart beat pounding in his chest like a locomotive.

“I’ll hold you to that.” Yukie replied with a small chuckle as he smiled happily and hugged Innosuke. “Thank you.” Yukie replied as he let go and relaxed a little beside his mate. “For the record it’s not like I see him often. Just to figure out some things. Yue and Yuen wouldn’t allow it if they knew. They are quite protective ever since they adopted me.” Yukie admitted knowing his parents would be worried sick if they knew he was as seeing his father without them knowing, sighing softly Yukie crawled out of the fortress and brushed himself off. “We should get back to dinner. I know Rownan worked hard to prepare everything.” Yukie explained as he held out his hand for Innosuke to take.

Gently he crawled out staying on one knee as he took his loves hand looking up at him before standing up fully as he touches his mates face softly leaning into kiss him taking in a soft whiff of his mate before sliding His hand along the small of his mates back “Yukie I will follow you till my dying breath…” he said before taking a step towards the door as glanced back, the room now feels light and his heart felt like it would be heard in the acoustics in the room only making them louder with each beat praying his mate wouldn’t hear it.