A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“I’ll make sure to give them a nice bill afterwards.” Yuen admitted as he slowed his step for a moment and winced his arm throbbing through the pain medicine he had taken earlier. “Ahhh…you’re going to need to get me some anti venom for Yukies venom and…possibly set my arm.” Yuen added the pain making him dizzy as he leaned against the wall. “Sorry…it’s been a long time since he’s bit me” Yuen explained as he tried to keep from vomiting.

—————

“I want to be marked as your mate…I’m just scared because the only time I’ve been bitten it’s been while fighting.” Yukie explained his voice soft with only a trace of fear from the memories. “…don’t leave me after you bite me.” Yukie asked this whole ordeal new and terrifying to him since he had never had a mate to take on his heat and well the other partners just helped keep him sane and company. “I’m just nervous…I’m suppose to have everything under control but…I’m still so new to sex” Yukie whispered his voice shaking in embarrassment. “And…I’m in heat…still, there’s a lot of emotions I’m feeling and I don’t know how to feel about such things…I’ve never felt this way about anyone before.” Yukie admitted as he clung to Innosuke and pulled him closer his body burning with pheromones as he ground his hips against Innosuke trying to voice just how desperately horny he was in heat.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Corey quickly assisted Yuen to the ground and laid the med pack out looking for the bike and syringe he remembered that in one document for a small child was 5-10cc’s of liquid and an adult was 20-30ccs, pending on the bite and venom distributed though Yukie was different as Yuen said he also grabed the  splits out “Your wife is going to kill me if I do this wrong , we should set your arm right after giving the dosage per the notes I read through so you likely need thirty-five ccs in the syringe before I re break your arm and set it with the splits, Is that right?” Corey asked trying to recall everything to accurate detail.

——meanwhile——

Innosuke groaned as he felt Yukie grind against him Yukie had just confessed he wanted to be marked but was afraid though more of it made sense as Yukie had spoke of his past and pleaded innosuke not to leave “ I’d rather be dead then be taken from you and live to see you happy with someone else” innosuke said as he grabbed Yukies shirt and tore it in half right off his body “F-Fuck w-where do I bite that won’t scare you” innosuke asked Yukie in hopes there was something that would quell his mates fears of being hurt.

“Give me…a….100cc….see how the skin is black? The…venom is more than normal. Bigger teeth….more venom than normal dosage.” Yuen explained as he struggled to breathe a little the venom causing another round of nausea. “Heh she won’t kill you. Might invite your family to dinner though. She’ll be happy you were here to help me.” Yuen admitted as he removed his makeshift bandages revealing a very mangled arm. “Once the anti venom gets in my system I’ll need a heat pack…and to move my arm. It will stimulate the healing side of the venom…it will piece back together the bone and muscles…still will need a sling since the healing process takes a few weeks. Yukie hates using venom for this stuff…but he gets no say.” Yuen added with a dry laugh as he closed his eyes.

——

“where you want to see your mate mark…” Yukie answered as he blushed as he laid half naked under his mate his body flush against the cold air. “Because it’s you…I’m not as scared as I use to be about it…you only love me.” Yukie tried to explain how he was terrified yet, in a sense he trusted Innosuke to not purposely hurt him.

“Yes sir “ Corey followed the instructions drawing out 100 ccs and lightly staving an exposed vein still open he pressed the plunger before grabbed the syringe and tossing it on the backs dispose section and quickly grabbing the heat pack popping it and setting it on his arm “Forgive me sir this is gonna hurt try to muffle your screams if you need to bite my coat “ Corey said as he began to move yuens arm feeling the flesh move and seeing the exposed muscles move inside the arm he softly sighed before offering his other shoulder “ you can’t mark me I’ve been claimed so bite if it’s too intense” he began to massage the heat pack against Yuens arm while he moved it around.

——-

Innosuke licked his mates stomach to his neck as he was given the choice to bite anywhere he wanted though wanted to mark him where someone would see he sighed “You probably don’t want me targeted so what about your waist?” Innosuke said as he pointed towards the pelvic bone off near his hip “ would that be a safe spot?” Innosuke asked though he wanted to do what he wanted he was trying to let Yukie decide where he would be marked for the remained of his life before taking full control of the situation.

“I’ll live. This isn’t the first time I’ve been mangled. Won’t be the last.” Yuen groaned out as he clenched his jaw as Corey worked on his arm. Groaning slightly Yuen cringed as he felt his arm being moved the act alone making him gag through the pain as he curled up slightly in Corey’s side hiding away from the man and the fact he was in quite a damn amount of burning pain.

———

“darling…it’s where you want it. I’m not ashamed to call you my mate or have you seen as my mate. It’s your mark, it’s your claim to the world I’m yours. Mark it where you feel you should.” Yukie replied as he moved up and kissed Innosukes lips pulling his mate as close as he could to his needy body.

Corey continued to work through the massage of moving his arm around “You throw up on my and I’m telling your wife” Corey teased trying to lighten the mood and held him forget about the pain as he worked through each motion seeing it gradually get easier with each repeated section.

——

Innosuke sighed pulling off his shirt tossing it away from them as he bit down on Yukies shoulder his fangs growing and piercing the skin the sweet liquid pouring into his mouth as he thought about  tearing Yukies pants off but realizing he would be naked when he left he decided to start working on removing them from his body as fast as he could not letting go of Yukies shoulder  as he did so.

“Mmh when do I get to tell on you to your wife?” Yuen asked with a chuckle as he relaxed slightly the pain slowly starting to ease as he could feel things starting to heal. “Mmh the elders are going to be pretty upset with everyone I’m assuming they’re going to give us all a stern talking to. Course I can only imagine what the other two are going to get.” Yuen admitted as he thought about the trouble Innosuke and Yukie would be in.

———

“no need to save them. It’s not like I don’t keep clothes stashed everywhere.” Yukie groaned as he desperately tried to help take off his pants the demons cock throbbing in such a desperate need it was painful.

Corey chuckled softly “Yes tell my wife he would love to hear all about my life at work infact I’ll have an interesting bedtime story to tell them tonight when I get home” Corey continued to move yuens arm as he grabbed the splints placing them inside the sling from the bag and sliding out some gauze “Do you want me to wrap or pack?”

——-

Innosuke groaned as he ripped off Yukies pants and quickly made work of the suit pants he was given by tearing them off and letting go of Yukies should he bit his lip “Yukie there’s no time to prepare you I’m gonna explode forgive me” Innosuke slide himself in though tight it was wet he had forgotten about the condoms in his wallet as he moved he painted and huffed “Y-Yukie s-so tight”

“Surprise me” Yuen replied to the question about how he wanted his arm bandaged. “I do hope you’ll be nice when talking about Yukie and Innosuke. They are my beloved sons….I’d hate to hear their names being badmouthed.” Yuen added as he winced at his arm being splinted and resting in the sling.

——

“it won’t hurt, heat kinda makes it all lubed up.” Yukie moaned as he felt his ass being stretched and filled. Groaning in pleasure Yukie tangled his fingers in Innosukes hair holding him close as he licked and nipped all over his mates body wanting to have every once of Innosuke.

Innosuke moved softly against Yukie at first enjoying the sweet tender touches to  fromyukie to his own body each spot felt like it was on fire as he couldn’t hold back much longer he slid out and sat on the couch tapping his lap for Yukie to sit on him “Ride me.. take me at your pace “ innosuke pleaded as he hoped and wished that nothing would be stopping them, Innosuke licked his lips before wiping his mouth with his thumb which was only a few seconds of time. 

Yukie blushed as he looked at Innsouke his eyes admiring his mate as he beckoned him to his lap. Taking a moment to control his racing heart Yukie blushed a little as he looked away and covered his face a little his ears burning red. “…I’ve…never done this.” Yukie mumbled with another blush the demon feeling a bit shy. “I know how…I’m. Just…” Yukie tried to explain as he blushed even more red the poor demons face looking like a red apple. Walking over Yukie was still shy and nervous the demon hiding away once he was in Innosukes arms and sitting on his mates lap. “I…I need a moment.” Yukie mumbled as his heart pounded his body burning and begging to feel Innosuke in him but well to have his mate watch him was a whole other obstacle for the poor demon to figure out.

“Take your time” Innosuke said as his mate expressed concern and worry, Innosuke knew he was shy but he wanted Yukie to control the speed if innosuke were in control he would surely hurt Yukie at least this way Yukie could control everything, By this point Yukie had made his way to his mates lap holding softly onto Yukies waist.

”No rush my love I’m on your time not mine” Innosuke said as he did nothing but hold Yukie till he was ready as he looked down “After all our bodies are not lying to each other we both want a lot “ innosuke said still looking at both of their cocks twitching and trembling as they both seemed to beg for attention.

“They do.” Yukie replied with a blush as he gently touched Innosukes cock before slowly pushing it in the demon moaning at every inch that pushed inside of him. “Ah~ it feels so good.” Yukie moaned his body excited as his cock swelled a little more in happiness. Once Yukie had fully taken Innosuke he groaned as he snuggled into his mate his insides filling full and hot as he slowly started to move his hips moans slipping out of his mouth with each bounce of his ass.

Innosuke felt Yukie lower down on innosukes cock innosuke let out a moan “A-ah fuck Yukie” innosuke said grabbing the couch arm holding it tightly  while trying to let Yukie take control innosuke rested his head against Yukies chest kissing it slowly as each slap making innosuke kiss in different spots each time, Innosuke looked up “A-Ah shit, Yukie t-that feels so good, I like that” Innosuke said trying to hold back from already cumming inside Yukie before he was ready Innosuke wrapped his fingers around Yukies cock as he let Yukies movements basically stroke his own cock.

“Ah. Innsouke.” Yukie moaned out as he started moving his hips faster and harder each thrust taking Innosukes cock deeper and harder then before as he started leaking precum his cock on the edge of exploding. “I’m close~” Yukie moaned as he looked at Innsouke his body burning and becoming much more sensitive as he fucked himself hard on Innosukes cock. Grabbing Innosukes hand that was on the couch arm Yukie moved it up to his chest so Innosuke could tease his overly sensitive nipples.

Innosuke placed his mouth on one nipple and his hand on the other as he licked one and pinched and pulled the other, While his hand still held Yukie’s cock as Yukie moved up and down innosuke groaned against Yukies nipples innosuke mumbled out “Yukie ima cum… I-I’m not wearing a condom” he said trying his best to hold it back again still not knowing the he himself was in heat and that’s why this moment was so much more to him “T-Tell me in or….Mpf…Out” innosuke mumbled out  as he hoped he could hold out till Yukie could answer.

“You can keep it in….I would love that kind of life with you.” Yukie moaned as he cried out at the nipple play the demon blushing red. “I can’t stop.” Yukie moaned as he came all over Innosuke the demon unable to hold back.

Innosuke looked at Yukie who said in and that moment innosuke lost control his hands moved to Yukie’s waist and Innosuke Pushed himself up against yukie reaching to the deepest point of Yukies insides as he yelled loudly for the entire room to hear him and likely out door “Y-Yukie!!!!” The rather large load seemed to seep out as he held onto Yukie huffing as he clung to him tightly. After a moment he looked around “I hope there’s something big enough to fit me if we are gonna go and face the elders and you my love need to check in your father once you can stand” Innosuke rubbed his mates back to be as soothing as possible as he felt Yukie’s insides trembling on his cock.

“Give is a minute. At least rest a little.” Yukie mumbled his voice exhausted as he snuggled into Innsouke wanting now to only nape the demon having burned up so much energy earlier that he was completely spent.

innosuke wrapped his arms around Yukie as he licked the bite admiring the mark as he smiled “It looks like I did it right” Innosuke sad as he rubbed his mates body softly letting him relax “I don’t think we can leave till they unlock the door anyway I think they locked us in anyhow” innosuke looked at the room and smiled as he admired that nothing really got damaged except their clothes.

“Mmh they’ll send someone in to bring clothes and some blood. I’m sure Yuen knows what was going on…he knows my heat schedule.” Yukie mumbled as he snuggled into Innosuke all the more his body covering his mates completely as he closed his eyes his vision getting blurry. “I’m…gunna sleep now. To tiered.” Yukie mumbled before instantly crashing his body having hit its limit for a few hours. Nuzzling into Innosuke a little more Yukie slept peacefully the demon having not felt at peace like this before.

Innosuke hugged Yukie as he had mentioned he was tired and finally crashed he looked up holding Yukie softly as he smiled “Yukie I know you can’t hear me but I don’t want you to not be there when I pick the rings I need your style brain I’m no good at picking anything good for someone as amazing as you” innosuke said as he pecked Yukies forehead grabbing the throw blanket and laying it on Yukies back.

For Yukie it felt like a whole day had passed in reality it had only been four hours. Stirring slightly Yukie groaned as he looked at the couch before snuggling down back into Innosukes scent. Hiding more under the covers Yukie only groaned at the sharp knocking on the door that was loud and was making sure that it was heard before a head poked in Rownan carrying a bag of clothes and another bag of food.

Innosuke looked over and smiled “Rownan hey try to knock alittle softer Yukie was napping “ Innosuke said only irritated that their time was over it was the most soothing 4 hours of his life as Innosuke had clung to Yukie the entire Time and almost had fallen asleep several times. “Yukie my love, our clothes are here can you move yet?” innosuke asked seeing if he would have to dress Yukie and carry him out or if Yukie could walk on his own.

“I can move just fine. I’m just tiered and sore.” Yukie mumbled as he looked at Innosuke before sitting up the blanket falling off his back and barely covering their lower halves. 

“surprised you haven’t slipped into hibernation, the weathers been getting colder.” Rownan added as he looked at Yukie before setting down a bag of bathroom supplies so the two could shower also in Yuens small bathroom the doctor keeping clean clothes on hand in his bathroom. “It’s not like you to sleep so deeply.” Rownan added as he moved and set up the food on a small table Yuen used to eat at.

”Innsouke makes it easier to sleep.” Yukie mumbled as he smirked a little and when Rownans back was turned moved his hips to playfully grind on Innosukes cock under his ass.