Obligations Go Awry (3ruri x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Jack really enjoyed the flirting and the adorable way he was trying to figure out his naming. It was just something his mother ended up calling him. It was certainly nice to hear his to be mate calling him that, it warmed his heart. He was being really sweet and Jack was loving it. Jack closed his eyes as he wiped them then looked up at his mate with a smiled even if his bottom lip gave a quiver, "I'll try... no promises." Omega's went through a lot that some of it they got a little scarred from.

"Oh, you'll see just how much energy I have. There's a reason I run," Jack chuckled and turned to walk with him swinging his hand with his. He let out a little cute giggle when they walked along swinging with hands. After a moment he leaned his head on his shoulder giving his shoulder a kiss. 

Stepping into the kennel he was excited to get to know the pups and go for a run with them. Seeing the keeper in there with the dogs they ran over now knowing who Jack was. He gave the dogs a little pet excited to take them for a run. Maybe strap a couple of them to him so he didn't have to hold onto the leash as he ran. 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• 3ruri

Cade shook his head, amused at his mate. He could keep up with the energy, for sure, but he loved how Jack blended in with his surroundings. Even Burke was impressed by his control of the Collies and Shepherds. "Go along then, I'll catch up," Cade said to him as Jack took off with the excited dogs. The Ambrose mansion along with the household members would definitely see brighter days with the addition of Jack. 

After they were done with the work out - Cade now knew to stay back and let Jack burn all his excess energy with the dogs rather than overusing his own to match them - they had breakfast, just how they had ordered. Cade was satiated with his serving of coffee and oatmeal with fruits. Jack was served with smoothies and other assortment that could feed a small army. Clearly the kitchen staff wanted to see the omega well fed, not that he couldn't see how well-shaped Jack's body was. 

Jeremy came in after they were done with breakfast. He read Cade's appointments for the day, mostly phone calls and documents to be read and signed. He then told Jack that the suit maker was coming at ten. 

"What would you like your wedding suit to look like?" Cade asked, as he stir his coffee. "Mine was already done. Just so you know, it's not a tuxedo." He grinned. He preferred a three piece suit rather than a tuxedo. And his was in navy blue instead of black. "What would you like the colors to be?" 

Jack had a calmness to him with the animals and a firm yet gentle voice.  He was able to hold their attention then play on the grounds with them in a big dog pile. Running along with the dogs they pulled onto the floor playing for a bit before it was time to head in.  Jack wasn't lying when he said he had energy.  At breakfast he was surprised by the smoothie but super thankful telling them all so a few times.  Not that smoothies were hard just different for them to make.  Jack certainly ate well,  all that high energy came with an appetite to match.  He ate almost double what Cade did and honestly that was normal for him.  

Sipping his coffee happily he swore these beans must be ground and pressed here.  They tasted amazing.  Honestly he barely heard the schedule until they mentioned suit, "oh um... something nice.  Maybe a green to go back to my roots. I like green.  Like a rich grass green is my favorite color." He wondered for a moment then looked at his mate.  "Is that okay? I've never been to a wedding so I don't know what's appropriate."

“It’s our wedding, we can do whatever we want,” Cade told him. “You would look dashing in green, it wouldn’t pop your eyes that much, but it’s a beautiful color nonetheless.” He added. He could imagine Jack in a slim fitting suit with green details. It would look good on him. Maybe he could change his choice of a suit. A charcoal gray would be a nice match. 

Cade took another sip of his coffee amd looked at his watch. It was close to nine o’clock. “My assistant will e-mail me the pictures of what had been done. Why don’t you join me at noon so we can take a look at it together,” he said, wanting to involve Jack as much as he can in the preparation. He wanted Jack’s input as much of possible. The only reason he had planned it without Jack was because they had very little time. But now that Jack was here, they could think about it together and use it as extra bonding time as well.

Jack sat up a little more,  "oh I could do another color instead.  I honestly have no idea what i should wear.  I get our wedding is our way but there are still traditions." He finished his coffee then nodded his head.  Noon was still a ways off but that would be good. "Yeah I'd love to see it.  I'm sure it looks amazing."

He's also need to remind him about the phone but he'd do that later,  "I guess you'll be in the study then.  I can get a stream done,  I'll try to not be too loud." He smiled softly at him knowing he'd be a little loud but he'd try to be quieter.  Yeah no scary games today.  Probably would have to explain how new set up.  Maybe he could get a new computer at some point. He didn't want to ask he'd just have to wait till his royalties paid out then he could get one. 

“Don’t worry about the colors, just go with your heart,” Cade got up from his seat and walked to Jack. Be bent down, gave him a soft, lingering kiss and smiled. “You tasted like yoghurt and fruits,” he said, chuckling. It was from the smoothies, he bet. “Take the fruit up to your room if you want. Or you could ask Madam Louise for snacks. She always love to feed people.” He stole a piece of grape and add one, then took another to feed Jack. It was cute and innocent, but somehow looked erotic with the way Jack’s lips wrapped around the fruit. 

“I’ll see you at noon,” he whispered the promise. Cade then asked Jeremy to come with him. He wanted to surprise Jack, so while they were busy in his study later, he needed Jeremy to set the surprise in motion. “I trust you already know his list of likes and dislikes, Cade said to his butler which he received a nod as a reply. “Good. You’re the best, old man.”

Jack leaned into the kiss with a soft sigh then gently ate the fruit licking his lips slowly afterwards,  "have a good morning at work." He would then head up to his room not knowing of the surprises that would be waiting him.  Setting up his laptop he hooked up the camera and mic before making sure his door was closed.  

Changing the angle behind him he made sure nothing would stand out back they to show where he was.  Hitting record he started filming, "what's going on guys and welcome back!  Its been awhile hasn't it? Nearly a week and those videos were prerecorded. Damn guys.  Well some things are coming down the pipe. Some good.  Mostly good. Really all good at the moment but knock on wood,  don't want to ruin it. I'll be able to reveal some stuff soon just bear with me."

Recording his video he did end up asking for a snack while he edited it down.  Hitting upload he saw it was a couple minutes past noon he he went out to find the study.  After one wrong turn he found it and knocked on the door, "can I come in?"

Taking Jack's well wish with him, Cade started his work with a good feeling. The phone calls went well and the documents were pretty much good. Cade spotted some errors here and there, but it was a quick edit and he had let the person in charge know so they could correct it and send it back to him. One thing about Cade was that he was good at delegating tasks. He was a busy men, but he had people whom he could trust to do the job properly. Cade only hire the best people and they respected him for his leadership skills and his visions. They also admired him for his ethics and success.

He was on the phone with his assistant when he heard Jack asking to enter the study. He signaled for Jack to come to him and when the omega was close enough, Cade pulled him so he would have no other choice but to sit on his lap. "Yes, I have received all the files. Is grandfather giving you a hard time?" He asked the person on the other line. While engaging on the conversation, Cade's free hand wrapped around Jack's middle and he playfully stroke his stomach over the shirt. He unconsciously rubbed his nose on the back of Jack's hair while listening to the response coming from the other party. "Well, that's grandfather for you. Don't worry, he knows what I like, and I believe so do you. If you think he was making the wedding too much about himself, go ahead and give him a stern scolding." Cade told his assistant. He thanked the beta who had been working for him for years and hung up the phone. 

"Hello there," Cade said, his voice husky as he was finally able to greet his omega. "I should probably introduce you to my assistant, but he needed to get going, so we'll meet him this weekend instead." He was as much talking as he was nibbling on Jack's ear. Having his omega on his lap was rather distracting. But that was a good thing. The longer he could keep Jack there, the more time Jeremy could prepare the surprise Cade had planned for him that's waiting in his room.

Edited by 3ruri

Jack smiled as he entered the room but was surprised when he was suddenly pulled onto his lap with a little gasp. Turning a little red and shivered when the hand stroked over his stomach. Clamping his lips together he held in the second gasp. You're on the phone- his eyes were screaming back at him. The idea of that was shockingly thrilling. Biting on his bottom lip he tried to remain quiet but gave a shiver in Cade's lap. Damn his body responded strongly to him. 

Moaning softly his hand came up to cover his mouth, "C-Cade....!" He whispered against his hand. Each nibble on his ear caused him to wiggle in the alpha's lap a shiver ran through him straight to his groin. "Mnnn... are you trying to take me in your office?" He started to get turned on so he rolled his hips against him trying to tease him back. If he was going to get him then he was going to get him back! Oh crap, maybe that was a kink he didn't know about, exhibitionism. They'd certainly learn all kinds of things about each other over the first few years. Maybe they needed to write out a try list, naw... they were doing pretty good and it was only day two. 

His one hand was holding onto Cade's arms around his waist while the other braced against Cade's desk. Oh he'd find a way to mess with his mate in his study. Maybe hide under his desk while he had a work call and slowly tease him. Jack blushed at the thought but he liked that idea. 

The reaction from his mate was both innocent and naughty at the same time. The little wiggle definitely made him hard, and Jack was sitting right on top of his hardening member. "If you don't behave, then maybe this is where you'll lost your maidenhead," Cade said, using an archaic term just to tease Jack. He had a big, solid, carved mahogany desk in his study, wide and flat enough so he could lay his omega on it and do wicked things to him. Or there was also his custom-ordered settee on one side of the room. It would be more sympathetic to Jack's spine if Cade throw him down there. 

Cade hit his knee against the table and the tremor must have been detected by the computer mouse. The computer monitor came to life and the e-mail sent by his personal assistant appeared on the screen. "Hmm, as much as I want to play with you, baby, we have things to do," he sighed, planting a loud, smacking kiss on the back of Jack's neck. He clicked the folder open and a few other folders appear. they were marked as 'outdoor venue', 'food & wine', and 'flower arrangement'. Cade selected the first folder and the screen displayed dozens of photos of the garden where they would be exchanging their vows in front of the guests. 

"Grandfather had outdone himself," Cade smiled, staring at one enlarged photos. The garden was filled with spring flowers and everything was neatly arranged. moving on to the next picture with different angle, Cade rested his chin on Jack's shoulder. "What do you think?"

Jack gave a little sly giggle when he mentioned losing his maiden side here. Something one normally wouldn't giggle about but he had. Turning his head towards him he was going for a kiss when he hit the table, "oh is your knee okay?" He was more concerned about that then when came up on it. Reaching down he rubbed the spot with his palm to try to ease the pain away, if he even had any. It was mostly just the caring side of him kicking in.

Giggling at he kiss on his neck he looked up at the screen then, "oh... wow okay." Blue eyes scanned over the pictures, these looked incredibly expensive yet not over the top. It was so elegant and beautiful but at the same time intimate. His heart started racing in his chest as the reality was setting in. They really were getting married. Claims were one thing he was prepared for and certainly more permanent than marriage but it was the idea behind it. The romantic side to it and also that fact this would make him more than just his omega. He'd be his husband. That meant he could sign documents with him, open bank accounts, everything his alpha allowed the country would grant him the rank.

"I... wow... I don't know what to say..." Jack trembled a little the desire long forgotten and making way for his shock and awe. Cade really was going to marry him. "Those white flowers are really pretty with everything..." It was hard to take it all in, it was a bit overwhelming. He tried to calm his breathing from his surprise and excitement. Don't have a damned panic attack on his lap!

Cade only smiled at Jack's question about his knee. He put his big hand on top of the omega's who were trying to soothe him. He knew omegas are caring, but seeing his concern about Cade's well being filled his heart with happiness. "It's just a little bump," he said, kissing Jack's cheek as a sign of appreciation. Cade put the pictures into slide show mode so it will move on its own. That way he was free to touch Jack all he wanted while the younger male pay attention to the image displaying their wedding venue.

He felt Jack's shivers and at first he though his omega was bouncing from happiness, then Cade realized that Jack was somehow nervous and his smell was a little off. "Hey, hey, you don't have to say anything," Cade tried to turn Jack around on his lap. The look in Jack's eyes told Cade what was happening -- his omega was having a panic attack. "Oh sweetheart," Cade collected Jack into his arms, stood up from the chair and deposited Jack back onto the leather upholstery. He knelt in front of him and gently helped him into a comfortable position. "Put your head between your legs and breath, baby." he said in a soft tone. His big hand was against Jack's back, soothingly rubbing circles. "It's alright, baby. If you don't like anything in the picture, just let me know. I can change it to something else," Cade promised. He assumed that something in the picture had displeased Jack, triggering his panic attack. "Or are you nervous? Do you need more time before the wedding?" Cade was disappointed at that though. After knowing Jack, even waiting another week was a torture. But if Jack wanted to push back the wedding date, he would comply, just to make his omega happy.

The moment his Alpha became away of his panic it only worried him more. Oh shit he was going to this he's defective! Trying to breath through it he leaned forward nad pulled his knees up to his chest trying to curl into a little ball, "n-nono it's not that..." He tried to get out as he trembled. Reaching out his hand caught Cade's shirt and held onto it with a death grip. The little omega knew what would work but he just needed him to stop talking, "h-ang on just... shh for a sec." Pressing his face against Cade's chest he focused on his heart and on his breathing trying to match his. His sister would do this to help calm him down, he just needed that alpha scent, strength and heartbeat. 

After a good two minutes of matching Cade's breathing his heart rate finally started to come down, "sorry.... that's um..." Sitting up to look at him he had dried tears under his eyes from that moment. It was true what they said sometimes the happiest people struggled with depression and anxiety. "I was shocked you were serious about marrying me." Averting his gaze he took a shaky breath. "Yer not at all what the academy taught me my life would be like... I never thought I'd be married, or someone would want me to be myself... or let me keep streaming... the supports overwhelming." Taking a shaky breath his hand came up to hold Cade's. "I'm just so happy and shocked really. This feels like a dream and I'm going to wake up to something horrible but... the dream just keeps going... this is really nothing like how I was told." 

Cade held Jack close to his chest, kept on rubbing his back while he waited until Jack was calm. His omega looked so fragile at the moment, it worried him -- not in the sense that Jack won't be making a good omega, but more about whether all of this, namely Cade was too much for him. That was his biggest worry when he decided to take an omega, that they would be overwhelmed by all the duty, the name and an alpha like Cade. He didn't want them to be pressured and in the end felt trapped in a life they hated. He didn't want that to happen to his precious Jack.

"Why would I take away all of that from you? Cade asked, wiping away the tear smudges on the young male's face. "I had more than enough for myself. I love myself, I have money, I can buy anything that I want. I don't need to take away who you are, Jackie. I don't want to take away your games. I don't even have time to care for that." What he said was only the truth. He never cared about what people do, as long as it didn't affect him negatively. "I won't lie to you Jack, I did pay a lot of money for your hand. And I expected something back," Cade told him. He didn't want to start their relationship with lies. "But that something is not your soul. True, I am taking your life, and make it mine. I'm making you my omega, my husband. Your life will be mould around mine and a lot of things will change for you. But if I want someone who would do things without a hint of their own personality, I might as well marry a robot. I'm marrying you, Jack, you need to digest that." He knew words alone might not be enough, but he knew one thing that Jack would understand. 

They've kissed many times already in the past twenty-four hours, but this kiss was different. Cade kiss was firm and gentle at the same time, assuring and calming, as he conveyed to Jack that it wasn't a dream. That all that he learned in school may be true with some alphas, but not with him. Cade was not like any other alpha. Cade was Jack's alpha.

Innocent sweet blue eyes looked up at him as he took in this moment. It was a lot for any person to take in when your whole like you're told you're only good for one thing, that your alpha is your world. Please  him and make him babies. This was a complete 360 from what he was expecting. He felt like they could be friends too and not just mates. They could be mates and not like each other. Jack was really liking him and maybe even falling in love, which not everyone got to do. 

Leaning into the kiss instead of the flutter before his heart took a full on ache that spread through his body. He was falling head over heels for him. Leaning into the kiss his eyes slid closed. Pressing himself closer he wrapped his arms around his shoulders putting his heart into it. When the claim would be established Cade would be able to sense his love and feelings for him. Right now it was all coming through the kiss. 

This kiss was real. Running his fingers into Cade's hair he leaned into the kiss wanting to give his alpha the world. He wasn't worried about the parties or keeping up appearances. Sure they might freak him out sometimes but he was more worried about what his alpha thought, since his opinion was the only one that mattered. 

Cade broke their kiss reluctantly, but he had made his point. It wasn't just a dream. He wanted to build a life together with Jack. "Do you believe me now?" Cade brushed his lips against Jack's saying the words gently as if not to spook him. "It's not a dream, Jack. I'm not going to disappear when you wake up. Sure, I might have an early start in the morning, but we'll walk the dogs together, and if I have enough time before work, we'll eat breakfast." It was a big promise to make, but Cade hoped he could do all those things.

He wanted to put a smile on Jack's face again. "Do you think you're ready to look at more pictures?" Cade asked, slightly concerned if it would overwhelm Jack again. He carefully shifted them on the leather chair, Jack once again on his lap as they check the folder marked 'flower arrangement'. "My assistant asked if you would like to hold a bouquet or if you would like to hold something else." Cade put the pictures in slide show mode again for them to look at. There were several bouquet designs to choose from and they were arranged in the colors Jack had chosen for his wedding attire. Which reminded Cade, he hadn't asked about the measuring earlier.

"How was the appointment with the tailor?" Cade asked, pausing the picture slideshow. Jack had told him about the colors he liked for it, but he wondered if his omega was able to convey what he wanted or just went along with the tailor's suggestion. "Did you choose the colors for the other suits for future events as well?" It was a boring subject, he knew, but he wanted to know how Jack's day went. Also, he would be able to keep him longer in the study.

Jack was a little dazed after the kiss but smiled and nodded his head, "I can't wait." Even though they just did that this morning he was looking forward to doing that several times with him. When they shifted back onto the chair he nuzzled under Cade's neck for a moment before looking back at the computer, "I guess the bouquet as long as I'm allowed to throw it and watch people fight over it." He grinned a little at him, he loved watching the online videos of people loosing their minds.

"Oh! So we went over the ideas for the green and after he realized I'm  really Irish he said he had a few ideas. I told him not too over the top and nothing kilt like. Irish not Scottish some people get those mixed sometimes," Jack leaned back against him a little and turned so he could look at his alpha but also cuddle to him on his lap. "He suggested I needed a black suit, blue to match yours, then something about a after party suit which is slacks and a jacket? I just told him those are all good. Just'as long as the fabrics comfy. I can't stand scratchy clothes. He didn't seem too thrilled about that. I guess suits only come in uncomfortable but he said he'd try." 

Jack shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't sure how happy the tailor was with having to do that but he hated uncomfortable clothes. All the clothes he brought with him were soft cottons and stretchy. He liked to snuggle up and be able to move around in his clothes. He'd wear leggings given the chance.

Cade chuckled at Jack's excitement of seeing people go crazy over catching a bridal bouquet. "I'm sure there are a few omegas and betas present to fight over the bouquet. I hope there won't be a cat fight, though. That usually doesn't end well when the wedding cake is nearby." Next he would show the picture of their wedding cake, but he was more interested in listening to Jack talk about his suits.

"I'm sure you will get used to wearing them. I've been customing my suits with the tailor for years, and the boutique had been a go-to since my grandfather's time. They make really high quality suits and I wear them almost every day." Even now Cade was wearing a full suit, but he had taken off his jacket and rolled of the sleeves for a more relaxed feeling. "All you need to remember is one thing," Cade pulled Jack's legs over his leg, so Jack would be sitting astride on him. "At the end of the day, I'll be taking them off of you." Cade grinned slyly, knowing the two of them will consummate their mating soon after they taken their vows.

A knock on the door halted Cade's intention to let Jack know that he was going to take him shopping for casual clothes in the near future. The door opened after Cade called for the person to enter and Jeremy presented himself. "Everything is in order, sir," said the immaculate butler.

Cade smiled and his eyes shone as he turned to look at Jack. "Thank you, old man, I'll take over from here." Cade thanked him and Jeremy excused himself. Moving Jack's legs from his lap, Cade helped his omega up and he excitedly led him to the surprised he had planned. "We're going to your room," Cade said, only divulging that little information and nothing else. He kept Jack's hand in his as they climbed the grand staircase and made their way to the guest room where they slept last night. Before opening the door, the alpha covered Jack's eyes with his fingers. "No peeking." He warned and the surprise behind the door was revealed.

While Jack was in the study with Cade, the butler, per Cade's instruction had arranged for a new setup of the room. At one corner of the room where an antique table and chair was, the entire setup had been converted into a gaming station. The table held huge double monitors, hi-tech gadgets and everything that Cade would need for his game streaming. Jack's old laptop sat humbly at one side. Cade didn't get rid of it, just in case it held sentimental value to his omega. He also had the newest model of high quality mobile phone for his mate in addition to the most comfortable chair for Jack to sit in while playing for a long time. "I hope you like my little surprise." Cade felt hopeful.

Looking at his to be alpha he smiled when he said he'd be taking them off of him.  He opened his mouth to make a comment but then there was a knock making Jack jump in surprise. He almost hid his face but it wasn't like they were doing something they shouldn't do.  Blushing a bit he couldn't make eye contact with Jeremy when he came in.  

Looking up at his Alpha he slipped onto his feet,  "my room for my surprise? I was just in there." He had no idea what he could've done in there.  Holding his hand along the way he smiled wondering what he was so excited about.  Standing outside his door he giggled when his eyes were covered,  "I'm not peaking."

When his hands moved away he slid open his blue eyes and stood there dumbfounded. He did not. "Cade..." his hand came up to cover his mouth as happy tears came to his eyes again.  "How many times are you trying to make me cry today!  Cade!" Turning to look at him he was happy,  but also shocked at the high tech things in his room.  "Are you serious? Its... this is too much... I already said yes to marrying you.  You didn't have to." Wrapping his arms around him he gave him an emotional filled kiss before pulling back.  "So spoiling me." He rubbed his own eyes with a smile.  "Thank you.  My followers are going to freak out. "

Cade lived for Jack's reaction. They were so pure and cute and adorable, he wanted to eat Jack. "I didn't do this because you're marrying me. I wanted to give you a comfortable working environment. I told you before, I admire omegas who are motivated. Although I have yet to watch any of your videos,  I'm sure they mean something when people are helping you out to fund a charity. That's a positive thing and I'm encouraging that." Cade reveled in the kiss and couldn't hide his smile to see Jack teared up again. He hoped Jack would continue being Jack, because he was falling in love with him. 

Cade pulled the wheeled chair and sat down on it, dragging Jack onto a position on his lap. "I also got you a phone. My number is already in there, and the house number. You can add anyone you wished to contact. It's under my phone plan, but the use is unlimited. Don't worry about going crazy with it." Cade told him, sliding the shiny new phone towards his mate. He drummed his fingers on the table top while Jack inspected the phone. "Soo...would you care to show me your channel?" he asked, curious about what Jack do. "The last time I played was in my college days. But even then, I didnt even had time for much. Why don't you keep me updated with the latest things. Enlighten me," He nudged Jack a little, asking to see jack in action. He wanted to see all sides of his mate as much as possible.

Jack giggled as he was pulled into his lap again,  he did rather like that spot, it was comfortable,  "you might say that now. Wait till my social media blow up with the announcement of marriage and that I'm an omega." He smiled at the phone then gently set it down,  "Could we get a case for it? I don't want to drop it and break it by accident. "

"Well is been nice knowing ya this is when the buyers remorse will kick in, " Jack giggled when he mentioned wanting to see his videos and learn about his games.  "I'm joking." Sighing into the computer he pulled up twitch and youtube.  "These are my channels.  This one's live videos I stream for about 4 hours a few days a week.  I have 6 million followers on there and make about... I'd say average of $3000 a month off watches subscription and bits. Bits are currency in the game.  100 bits is $1 and people usually send a thousand at a time.  I stream these." He clicked through the games. "Grand theft auto is a fun third person game. Doing heists and stuff." 

Clicking over to YouTube he smiled with a blush,  "Okay... I'll play you a reel fans made for me." The counter on that channel showed 26 million people followed him there.  26 million people knew his omega and watched him play these games.  The video showed his animated and adorable opening for his videos in a cute fanmade appreciation film.  It was him being silly,  cursing, failing at the game,  laughing at the tip of his lungs then screaming when he was scared.  Then it showed his charity streams and him thanking his fans whole heartedly with tears in his eyes,  telling them how proud he was of his community. They were all snippets of sweet moments of fans thanking Jack for being there in their darkest moments making them laugh through his videos. Then back to some funny bits before his character on minecraft was running forward,  "only idiots die in minecraft." Then he fell in lava dying.  Letting out a laugh scream the video ended with a thank you from the fans. 

Jack smiled looking back at Cade,  "I make entertaining gameplay videos basically.  I'm almost to 27 million on here... I make a good $4000 just on adds and extra on subscriptions.  That's where the money for the charity comes from.  I donate most of it to whatever charity they vote on. That's me on here in a nutshell. Is love to do an update vlog telling them about you and... coming out as an omega.  It'll be a bit of a shock to them although many of them have already guessed."

Cade nodded at the request for the phone case. "We'll get you a phone case when we go out shopping for more clothes," he said, not yet telling Jack that he already asked Jeremy to make some room for Jack in his walk-in closet. His omega will start sleeping in his bed starting tonight, so the guest room they were currently sitting in would ver converted into Jack's gaming room. 

When Jack mentioned about the buyer's regret, Cade pinched his nose playfully then kissed the reddened tip. He would never regret spending money on Jack. He had lots of it and to have Jack become his, his money was well spent. The alpha listened intently on what Jack told him. From there he understood his omega's passion and even though from the point view of people in the upper society that Jack were not a contributor, they were all wrong. Jack was making money from his time and his effort to make people smile, to encourage people in doing good things in their own capacity. Compared to what Cade made, Jack's earnings was mediocre, but to the charities he was helping, that amount was enormous. 

"Tell you what," Cade said, brushing his fingers lovingly against Jack's cheek. "The next time you're collecting money for a charity, I would add the exact amount of your final collection from my own money," Cade offered. He wasn't a stranger in philanthropy, but he wanted a different group of people that Jack was able to reach through his streaming to be encouraged to do good deeds. Jack would be the evolution of omega out there, starting his own charity movement. "What you're doing with all these...They're good, Jackie. They're different from the norm and more interesting and more approachable. If I'm not marrying you already, I would have hired you as my charity coordinator."

It disheartened him that Jack had to hide his status as an omega all these while. It would be easier on him if he kept on pretending, but Cade knew he didn't want his omega to live in a lie. Sooner or later, people would find out that Jack is Cade Ambrose's omega. "I would love to be in your video. I want people to know I have your back in this. So go ahead, I'm ready," Cade jokingly put on a serious face, but when he take a look at Jack, he melted and kissed him sweetly. "Can I kiss you on camera? I don't think I can stop myself, especially when you're in my lap." He grinned somewhat mischievously.

Compared to Cade,  Jack made pennies.  Compared to the everyday person he was considered higher middle class which not many could reach.  Not bad for an omega honestly without an alpha's help.  His whole face lit up when he said he'd match his amount,  "really?!" He was so excited to be able to help more people. "I mean I'll be doing charity work off you since I'm taking your name. So technically I kind of am." 

Jack looked at Cade with a warm smile, "word travels fast online.  I know I have omega followers and I think we could really help some people with letting them know it's not all bad out there." Seeing his serious face then melt to a smile again he giggled kissing him back.  "Yeah I'll do a recording this time.  That way I can edit it and you don't have to worry about being live your first time."

Leaning forward he clicked on the Webcam to angle it,  then adjusted the settings since they weren't his way.  Looking in the background he hummed,  "I'll need to get some colored lights again. Alright." Turning back around he leaned back to shift side to side testing the angle. "My viewers are going to flip there shit."

Hitting record he gave a big smile as his energy spiked like when he got excited with Cade.  He was honestly himself in there just at peak energy levels,  "what's going on guys is Jackiboi here and I bet yer wonderin'... what ta fucks goin'on here." Like a story teller he was more animated with his words and using his accent a little.  "Well this is gonna be my coming out story and I present to you,  my alpha,  my soon to be mate and amazing support system,  Cade Ambrose." Leaning to the side he wrapped his arms around Cade's neck for a moment to let him speak. 

Cade would never go back on his words and if he could do good things with his excessive hard earned money and at the same time make his omega happy, he was golden. "Let's keep things the way you normally do it. I have a whole lot of other charities that you will need to manage as well. So if you want to keep this solely under your name, I wouldn't mind," Cade told him sincerely. Sometimes it was good to give anonymously. "So, you better work hard to raise the donation in order for it to double. I trust you can handle it."

It was sweet how his omega was thinking about the well being of others. Cade knew not all omega were treated the right way and with the backdated way people were taught since young, most omega suffered from injustice. One of the policies upheld by the companies under Cade was equality for his employees. He also had benefit packages for the omegas that ensured their financial security and social welfare that could not be touched by anyone other than themselves. Even if their alphas could manipulate them to get to the benefits, there were series of interviews and investigations conducted before they could access the funds. So Cade understood what Jack was saying about giving hopes to the omegas out there that things wouldn't always be bad. There were hope, and it started from people like them. 

Jack was so into his role as the camera was rolling. "Language, baby," Cade whispered teasingly when Jack used more colorful language with his viewers. Since they were technically glued together on the seat, everyone who would be watching the video would see how close they were. He kept his arms around Jack's middle during the introduction and when Jack passed it over to him, the first thing he did was pressing a kiss on the side of Jack's neck. 

"Hello everyone. I'm Cade Ambrose, and as Jackie here mentioned, will soon be his one and only husband, alpha and mate," he said with pride, wanting Jack's viewer to see how much Jack meant to him. "Thank you for taking care of Jack the whole time I wasn't in the picture yet. I appreciate your support for him and I sincerely hope you will continue to support my husband in the future. He has the sweetest soul and I'm lucky to be able to have him by my side. Jack will continue doing what he does best, so please do not take him for granted," Cade continued, asserting his alpha authority in his words.  "I'm entrusting my mate to all of you, so I appreciate you treasuring my omega like every other omegas should. I hope to hear good things in the future. So do enjoy the content Jack will bring to you and have fun." He ended his speech with a charming smile. It always worked when he was making a deal in business, so he knew it would work on Jack's subscribers as well.

Jack chuckled when his mates whispered about his language,  maybe he acted out a little on there since he wasn't allowed to curse anywhere else.  Watching his mate talk,  at first he looked in the camera but then he turned to look at his mate until he finished,  "awe... that's so sweet."

Leaning in he gave him a kiss on the lips.  He had to twist a bit but he had to kiss him after being so sweet. Blushing he closed his eyes for a moment resting his forehead against Cade's,  "hmm..." Pulling back he looked at the camera with a blush.  "I could just eat 'em up." He was a lot calmer after their little moment.  

"I know this will come to a shock for many of you. I'm an omega, getting married and new life for me.  I'm sorry if you feel like I've lied, I never answered the questions on my second gender on purpose," Leaning against his mate he rubbed his hand over the arm over his waist. "I wasn't trying to deceive anyone,  trust me I only wish the best for all of you.  Moving forward I can't wait to take this channel and all of you to the next level. I'll make sure to do a vlog maybe a couple about the wedding and my new life. Of course I won't show everything,  nosy nosy." He waved his fingers at the camera,  he wouldn't show them the wealth he was surrounded in now.  "Anything else you'd like to add?" He reached back touching his mates cheek.