Obligations Go Awry (3ruri x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Cade found that he liked it when Jack started to babble. But he wasn’t done with his surprise just yet. So, instead of cutting Jack with words, he leaned in and peck his lips with a chaste kiss. “That sounds really delicious. Maybe once you settled into a routine, we can ask for madam Louise and Albert to give you time in the kitchen,” Cade said, almost licking his lips to savour the lingering taste of his omega. “You can get Burke to help you with the garden. You have plenty time to think about it. Jeremy will explain to you about managing the household, but once you grasp the basics, everything is in your hands actually. You have free reign.” 

Cade once again picked up their pace, his hand right whete they belong - on the small of Jack’s back. It felt comfortable being close like that, talking to his omega leisurely. Cade never paid attention to the gardens except for the having it maintained by the gardener. But Jack’s excitement was infectious and he found himself anticipating what the omega would do with it. “Now, for the surprise I was talking about,” Cade continued down the path. Soon, they could hear sounds or happy barking and meowing. This was the best part of the garden that he wanted to share with Jack.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• 3ruri

The kiss startled Jack so much he stopped speaking and turned a nice shade of red. His hand came up to touch his lips. As Cade spoke it was almost far away background noise. He was a bit stunned and well a little turned on by it. He had tasted good and the sweet little peck was more than he'd ever had before, "okay..." He did look forward to working in the garden and building up the plants in there. Not that the gardener couldn't he just enjoyed doing that.

With the touch on his back he walked where he was lead with a soft smile, "oh I thought that was the surprise-" Blue eyes were looking up at him and turned ever bigger than before. Gasping he picked up the pace at hearing the animal sound. "A-Are there animals?" his heart started to hammer in his chest. Gasping he looked up at Cade grinning from ear to ear. "Really?! Are there?" he was almost dancing on his feet jumping from foot to foot in excitement. 

Cade chuckled at Jack's reaction. The innocent air around the omega intensified as they approached where the animals were. "I'm surprised you didn't notice a cat or two running around in the house," Cade said, as they made to were the kennels were. "Most of the time they ran freely around, but since it was cold, they were put in here where we had installed a heating system." There was an older man tending to some dogs in the kennel - Burke. Cade lifted his hand and greeted his employee. "Good day, old chap. How's they doing?" He asked, pulling Jack by the waist as they moved closer. The barking of the dogs grew louder as if knowing their master was around. "We have a pair of Border Collie and a pair of German Shepherds here. I take them for walks in the morning. Sometimes they lounge in the house, when they behave and don't chew on my shoes, that is," Cade told his companion. One of the Bordie Collie, with white and dark brown fur jumped on his feet and almost climbed on Cade. "Hello there Molly. Would you like to meet my mate?" He rubbed the dogs head then as if in sync, turned to look at Jack. 

Jack smiled at Burke and the animals just way too excited right now, "nice to meet you Burke." He could barely contain his excitement looking around at the dogs. He loved dogs. Of course cats were awesome too but dogs were so expressive. 

Burke smiled to them glad to see the new omega and his boss getting along, "they're doing good. They just had their baths. Rex there gave me a hard time as usual." He pointed to one of the German shepherds. 

Smiling at Cade Jack knelt down to offer his hand to the pups, "why hello there aren't you beautiful." Smiling at the pups when they let him he rubbed them down with his hands happy to love on them. "Daw do you chew on dads shoes? Yes you do don't ya. Delicious and leathery huh? Oh whose a handsome pup." He spoke to the dog in that puppy baby talk loving on the animals and letting them climb all over him. Even Burke chuckled watching how the dogs took to him. It was like they said, dogs knew a person and if they trusted them they were a good person.

"Oh, you'll love them more when they take over your bed and stink your room with their gas," Cade chuckled, enjoying their outing more by the second. Cade was such a natural with the animals. "You told me your about your charity and I thought who would better to pamper them other than you."

"I'm sure the young master would love going to the other Ambrose estate. We sent two huskies there a couple of months ago," Burke chipped in, taking pride of his work with the dogs in the Ambrose estate.

"Yes, my grandfather loved them. They were more energetic than the Danes, but it gave my grandfather more reasons to take longer walks to tire them out. It's a win-win, I'd say." Cade stood up and gave his ground keeper's shoulder a good pat. "My mate here, Jack, loves to work with animals. I'm sure he would sneak around here with the pups. He's also fond of playing in the dirt. I already promised him the herb garden for him to putter around. I'm looking forward to eat the watermelon he said he grew back home." Cade relayed the story to Burke with fondness in his tone. 

Nearby, they heard tiny mews from the Kitten shed. "Oh, did the queen gave birth already?" Cade asked Burke. His grounds keeper had found a pregnant cat one day and reported to him, so Cade had told him since the queen had come to give birth in their estate, then she shall be treated like royalty. Hearing the soft mews, he was positive that they had a new litter of kittens. "Jackie, we have new little surprises. I'm sure you'd like it."

At the taking over the bed comment Jack just chuckled from his spot posting the dogs,  "oh that's just how they show their love." He was getting covered in slobber but he didn't care and his knees were getting dirt on them.  This little omega really didn't mind getting dirty. Most were prim and proper at all times but he did enjoy the outdoors, "of course I'll pamper them they're sweet little creatures. Also.. thank you. "

Then Jack stood up at the mention of huskies, "oh I love huskies. Big 'ol fluffy pups. They're one of my favorite breeds." He smiled at them when they spoke of his new mates grandfather.  "He sounds like he's having fun." Listening to him for a moment Jack giggled,  "I run every mornin' so if you have a dog who needs exercise I'll take them. "

The soft little mewls just wrecked Jack's heart,  "babies?" He was already bounding over to the little kitten's wanting to peak but also not scare mama so he stayed quieter for the cats. He couldn't wait to see what kind or if they were a mix and how old they were.  The little omega had a soft spot for little animals.  

"You'll meet them next week. We're going to have our wedding there, so you'd have plenty of times to play with the huskies and cats and geese," Cade turned to Burke at the mention of geese. "They're still annoying him, aren't they? And the ducks and otters from the river. As much as I loved them I hope grandfather had them contained for the wedding." Cade frowned slightly, imagining the animals chasing after his grandfather at the wedding. The little critters had been harassing the old man for years. They only stopped when his omega grandfather told them so, but now that he'd passed, his alpha grandfather had to fend on his own. 

Before Jack could move to where the cats are kept, Cade tugged on his hand. "Easy there, kitty lover. Let's go together. I'll show you the entrance," he teased and took Jack by the hand. Although he called it a shed, The building was half log cabin, half tempered glass, so they could see the cats milling around from outside. In one secluded corner, closed off from the others were the new kittens and their mother. "Look at that," Cade pointed the tiny little things playing together, ignoring their mother's annoyance. They looked to be about a month old. There were three of them, one grey, one a tuxedo and one white with brown patches. "What an assortment," Cade joked.

Hearing about the geese he knew not to mess with the little guys, they would mess you up.  Although usually soon arm waving or shouting would do the trick. They were serious about taking someone out. He blushed a little when he was stopped but only squeezed his hand and went with him,  "ya call this a shed? I could live in this."

Looking at the kittens he gasped softly. "Oh sweet little bittes look at their little paws." Giggling softly he smiled at the little ones but didn't try to reach for them,  she didn't know him and the babies were very new.  "Sweet little tings. I love them ask but the brown patchy one is my favorite." He watched them with a warmth in his features.  Turning to Cade he leaned up kissing his cheek,  "thank you.  I really appreciate this.  It's been nice spending time with you. "

“This is my first time seeing them as well. Surprisingly, the brown patchy one is my favourite too,” he smiled at them fondly. When Jack kissed his cheek, Cade felt something fluttering in his stomach. He was having more than a good time with Jack. The omega brought out something inside of him that was long dormant. Cade gazed into the pretty blues, and without him noticing, he had moved closer to Cade and caught his lips with his own.

It was a sweet kiss at first, just lips moving against lips because Cade didn’t want to scare the omega away. But his hands moved to Jack’s neck, caressing his soft, brown hair and Cade deepened the pressure of his mouth. He was reluctantt to break the kiss, but he had to, or Cade feared he would do something foolish. “You are really something, Jackie McLoughlin. I’m glad it’s you and not someone else.”

Edited by 3ruri

Jack found himself leaning into the kiss this time.  This instance was less surprising then before but a lot more intimate. His lips moved a bit unsure at first then stared to copy his movement.  Sliding his hand up to grab the front of his jacket he sighed softly when he felt the fingers in his hair. It sent a shiver through him and straight to his groin. Nothing like living in chastity for years.  When they broke apart he was blushing again but also smiling softly. 

"You know,  I'm glad you picked me too," he chucked and gently bumped his shoulder with his own.  Biting his bottom lip he looked up at him.  "I didn't know kissing was so nice... it's umm... well nice. " He chucked nervous but also excited which caused his scent to be a bit sweeter.  Yup he was a virgin,  fully a virgin. 

Cade picked up Jack's hand once more and gave the back a soft kiss. "I'm glad you like it, because I like it too." He brought his free hand to Jack's lips and rubbed the fleshy bottom with his thumb. "I would love to kiss you the hell lot more, but I'm afraid if I do that I wouldn't just stop at kissing, and I don't want to scare you with my advances," he said truthfully. Even though Cade was not a stranger to intimacy, he wanted to make things special for Jack. He knew some omega was sensitive with the virginity issue and he and Jack was going to get married, so he wanted Jack to be more comfortable with him. Even though the nature of their engagement was a little unconventional, Cade wanted an amiable relationship with Jack. It seemed that they had a good start already and he intended to keep it that way. 

"So, we have a little more time before dinner. Would you like to rest a little before that? I'll return you safely to your room," he straightened up and walked hand-in-hand with his omega. "As safely as I could, at least...maybe I'd steal another kiss if you'd let me," he teased, making they walk back to the main house more enjoyable.

Jack gave a little laugh almost nervously but there was something shinning in his eyes, "I can't say I'm opposed to the idea." He was actually rather looking forward to the idea of being physical with him. Years of being told what it was like and now he was curious how it would actually be. The couple of times he got away with touching himself it of course felt really good but he was never able to do much, "okay." He giggled at him commenting about kissing him again.

Walking back up tot he house with him was rather nice but it made him think a little bit. "I like kissin' ya, you don't have to treat me like glass." Blushing a little he looked up at him, "I mean I'll be going into heat in about two weeks so... unless you lock me up you will have my crazy to deal with. After all..." When they reached his door his hand slipped up into his hair to pull him down into a kiss. Blue eyes slipped closed as he arched his body into him holding him close. After a moment he pulled back from the kiss. "You're very gently with me as it is my handsome to be mate." 

Walking side by side with Jack was a special torture on it self when he heard such a confession. Cade chuckled as they reached Jack’s bedroom because if it was left to him, he would mess Jack up he wouldn’t know where they began and ended. “I’m not treating you like glass, I’m merely holding myself together.” The kiss only ignited fire within him and instead of retreating, Cade pushed Jack into his room and shut the door after them. He pressed the omega against the door and caught his sweet lips once again. This time Jack decided to give his little mate a glimpse of what to be expected in the future. The kiss was more mauling and brusing. The alpha demanded entry and his tongue invasively tasted the inside of Jack’s mouth. His teeth caught Jack’s bottom lips and he enjoyed the sounds elicited from both of them. “In two weeks time...” Cade gasped, breaking the kiss. “You’ll be mine in all sense that matter, and it would be more than this when we spend our honeymoon. I look forward to bask in your heat.” Cade promised as his eyes settled on the delicious lips, trying to calm his erratic breath.

Jack had expected him to kiss him back but he hadn't expected it to feel so good or get so heated. The hard wood against his back and his to be mates hot body pressing him against it sent shivers through his frame. Kissing back hard he wasn't passive during it his own tongue after he figured out the movement joined in to roll against Cade's. Moaning softly the omega blushed a little just from the soft moans he was making and all from a kiss. 

Jack little pink tongue came out to lick his slightly swollen lips, "honeymoon? At this rate we're not going to leave the bedroom." He chuckled softly realizing during that kiss him leg had wrapped around Cade's and his hands had roamed over his chest and into his hair. Letting his leg slid down he needed to stay at least in control and not let himself go crazy now that he was free of that belt. Maybe tonight he could try to play with himself and not push this on his soon to be mate too soon. He could feel a little of his slick and that he was throbbing a little in his pants just from kissing him. Of course he was sensitive but 19 years and no fun, he was dying. 

Cade literally growled at the mention of not leaving the room. The hidden passage to his bedchamber was just a few steps away through their connected walk-in closet. He could just grab Jack and haul him to his enourmous bed and had his ways with gim. God he was so hard he could pound nails. 

“I could smell you,” Cade stated the obvious, his voice hoarse. He bent lower to Jack’s neck and inhaled deeply, even though the source of the scent came for lower. Cade trailed his hand under the swell of Jack’s butt and kneaded the ample flesh. “So sweet and inviting. What would it be like to be balls deep in you?” His whisper was rough and gravelly, and Cade bit the soft skin below Jack’s ear and lathed it with his tongue. “Two week’s time. That’s all I’m willing to wait. If I had known you like this, I would have had our wedding tomorrow.”

Jack felt a wave of desire rush through him when he mentioned he could smell him. After getting to know him a little the worry of their personal life faded a lot which allowed him to let him in close. The omega was a bit too trusting at times. His eyes fluttered closed when he inhaled his scent, "fookkkk...." He moaned wrapping his arms around his shoulders. The idea of him being buried inside him only made his body shudder in want. 

Trembling he gasped softly from the licks and bites, "Mnnn.... I never let anyone know... but I've also never felt this strongly b-before..." Digging his nails into his back a little he arched against him his legs giving a shake. "I'll need another shower at this rate..." his member was hard pressing against him through his skinny jeans. The little omega was trying to take slow breaths and calm back down but just damn.

“Dammit!” Cade cussed when showers were mentioned. At this rate he was going to need ice cold shower as well. But the thought of Iack and shower combined...what they he would do if they were in there together...Cade dug his fingers into the covered flesh of Jack’s buttocks, lifting the slender legs to wrap around his hips once again. The friction from their hard on rubbing made Cade groan against Jack’s throat.

”Soon...” he said, as if to warn himself. “Soon, I’ll leave my bite here and fuck you so deep you won’t remember about anything else but me fucking you.” By now, Jack would have been covered by beard burn, thanks to Cade. It was almost shameless that someone as composed as Cade to be rutting with his omega against the door like this. He needed a quick solution and that involved one of them getting a release.

Supporting Jack’s weight, Cade released one of his hands so he could slip them under the waistband of the tight jeans, tracing the valley down his omega’s cheeks. Cade moaned when he felt the sweet-scented slick on his fingers. It urged it further until he found the tight guardian ring to his mate’s entrance. It was a challenging maneuvre in such a tight space, but Cade managed to coat his fingers in the slick and pushed the tips into his mate’s warm hole.

Jack moaned loud and sensual in his throat. He was getting swept away so easily by him. Anyone else he'd have punched them and ran other other way but he just smelled and felt so good. Gripping his hair behind his head he moaned letting his head gently tap against the door. The beard burn felt good, it would heal quickly but it was nice to have a mark left by his new alpha. He couldn't imagine his alpha lost his composure much given how he was around the others so in a way it was funny to see him loosing himself.

"Ah!" Jack arched feeling his warm hand slip into his tight pants. "Oh fookin'...mnnnn..." Holding his legs tightly around his waist he gasped arching his back feeling them slipping inside. He was so slick for him it was crazy. He'd never felt so turned on for another. The omega was so tight around his fingers but at the same time he took them greedily into his body. "Caddeee....!" He wasn't used to feeling like this but it was easy to get lost in the feeling. 

It was easy to get lost in the sensation and lust and Cade defintely lusted after his omega. His fingers entered one after the other and Cade relished on how tight the muscles were even when he scissored them lose. “You feel so good, baby,” Jack growled against Jack’s throat, nibbling on the skin and leaving marks as he went. “So wet for me. You’re so ready...come for me baby,” he demanded, not care one bit the endearment he rarely ever used but it befitted Jack so much, he liked it on his tongue. 

Finger-fucking Jack more quickly, Cade located the sweet spot that he knew would make his mate crazy. He brushed the pad of his finger against the nub over and over making indecent sound with the help of the slick. He sought Jack’s lips one again, and just like before, their tongues tangled, his spearing Jack’s mouth the way his finger was moving in Jack’s hole. Jack tasted to good, it was almost sinful.

Jack held on tightly to him rocking his hips against him and moaning so sweetly. He was so lost in the feeling he could only shake under his hands. Moaning louder when his spot was found he could only shake and leak more drawing closer very quickly from his hands, "Cade!-Mnnn!" Kissing him back hard it didn't take long for his to fly over the edge letting out a shout against his lips. 

Breaking back from the kiss his head tapped against the door and shook in pleasure, "Ahh!" Tensing around him he came hard causing a large damp spot on the front and back of his pants. Yeah he would need a shower now for sure. Holding on tightly to Cade a few waves of pleasure wracked his body making him tighten around his fingers and rock his hips. Panting hard his legs trembled and started to slip off his hips. "Holy.... wow... fook..." Hazy blue eyes started to open again looking up at him. 

“My thoughts exactly,” Cade said, heaving a hot breath as he leaned his forehead against Jack. His fingers were still embedded in Jack, and he took his time to tease the drenched hole before removing them. Watching Jack writhing in pleasure was a new kind of euphoria for him. He totally looked forward to their wedding night. 

Cade carefully released Jack, careful to support him while he looked for his footing. When he was sure Jack was able to stand on his own, Cade adjusted himself in his pants. He could use that cold shower and a few strokes to finish. He didnt think it was wise to whip himself out in front of Jack since his self-control was compromised at the moment. “I better take that cold shower now,” he told Jack  as he planted a kiss on the swollen lips. “My room is just right through here, just so you know how I got in. I shall see you at dinner.” He bid Jack goodbye and disappeared within the closet.

Leaning his forehead against Cade's he pants hard. Lowering his legs he held onto his shoulders shocked at just how amazing that felt. He was in a daze watching him thinking he was going to stay but was surprised when he left him there. Kissing him back even if it was a little delayed in his response from being a little blissed out. Watching him go he stayed leaned against the door a little dazed for a moment. Had that really just happened? Damn, he got swept away by him. 

Letting out a deep breath he made his way to the bathroom on shaky legs to clean himself up. Reaching down he felt his slick between his legs which was now leaking down his thighs. It was like he'd opened the floodgates of his desire, almost literally. He was even still hard. Moaning softly he got into the shower to clean off hoping he'd calm down since dinner wasn't so far away. He found himself wanting to keep going be refrained to get ready for dinner. Although now he worried he was going to be turned on through dinner. Smiling a little that was going to drive his new alpha crazy. 

Walking away from whatever had happened between them was hard. Literally. Cade made his way to his en suite bathroom and got out of his clothes. His erection stood hard and proud. If he had stayed, he knew he would had had Jack on the bed, fucking him into the mattress. “Pull your shit together, Cade,” he told himself. This never happened before. He never lost his cool with anyone, especially not an omega. It looked like Cade had met his match.

Cranking the shower to cold, Cade stepped under the water and let it run through his over heated body. His erection was a stubborn one, so Cade closed his eyes, imagine Jack was there with him and started stroking. He recalled the heat from Jack’s pliant body, his sweet scent and the slick. Oh that slick was going to make it easy for him to slide into his mate’s body, make him moan for Cade’s knot and to be bred. He came grunting, cum splashing on the tiles just thinking about it. Dinner would be a quite an affair.

Jack cleaned up a best he could finally calming down a little after his shower.  Getting dressed in a nice button up long sleeve shirt and another pair of skinny jeans he realized he was going to have to ask for some clothes.  His family only allowed him the one bag which his computer took up most of.  He was left with a few shirts and a couple pairs of pants. That was going to become noticeable soon when he ran out of clothes or kept showing up in the same shirts.

Setting up his laptop he had a separate microphone and camera with a mouse,  but that was his simple setup.  His fans didn't care they loved him anyway.  Thinking about his new alpha he realized he was getting rather attached to him already.  He'd heard of fated pairs before but never thought it would happen to him.  After their interaction it was easy to say they got along physically and emotionally was doing well too. He hadn't realized he drifted  off on the bed till Anna, he believed he name was, woke him up.  Heading down for dinner he wondered how that would go. 

While waiting for dinnertime to come, Cade busied himself in his study. That way his mind wouldnt drift of to a certain omega – much. His assistant had sent him an email and attached the pictures of the progress on the wedding preparation. The grounds looked perfect and immaculate, the guest list was rather intimate and the requests Cade had made was met nicely. He would ask Jack if he had anything he wanted to add during dinner.

Jeremy went to get him when it was time. The main dining hall was too big for two people, but there was a smaller dining room for when Cade had visitors. He wanted to keep it more casual this time as well, so after his shower, Cade had put on an oxford shirt and pressed slacks. “Is Jack already in there?” He asked Jeremy when the small dining room was in view. It was rhetorical because they already areived and Cade could get the answer himself.