Obligations Go Awry (3ruri x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Spoiler

5-Froy-Gutierrez-446.jpg

Sean "Jack" McLoughlin

Class: Omega (considered highbred)

Family: Irish medium Class/father an alpha/mother an omega. Youngest of 5 siblings that are a mix of alphas and betas. They own a small hotel/restaurant chain. 

Sean sighed heavily unsure of what exactly was going on. His family had told him to be on his best behavior and that he may have just been sold off to a rich family. The traditional omega collar was around his neck to protect his claim bite area of his neck along with the chastity belt that was fastened around his waist to protect his purity until he was sold off to an alpha. This was the way of the schools for omega's. Trained to be proper, to cook and to tend to their alpha. 

This omega had a bit more spunk than most so he worried what he might face being sold to someone he hadn't even met. Who was this guy? His family was freaking out and happy for the money. Not that he wasn't coming from a good family himself and he was considered really good breeding. His bag was slung over his shoulder with a handful of his things and the envelope with his belt key and paperwork in his arm. Just what the hell was he about to face?

Being brought in with a butler was also new for him. Or assistant? Blue eyes watched the man not knowing what his title was but he was nice with him. In his mind he dubbed him Jarvis since he hadn't told him his name yet. He just picked him up and brought him to this new one. Wherever he was going this guy had serious money. Running his fingers through his thick brown hair he sighed worried at what kind of alpha just bought him. Was he old? Was he going to be mean to him? Nerves were getting the better of him now that he was just going to be some crazed alpha's toy that his family just sold him off to. 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• 3ruri

Spoiler

spacer.png

Cade Ambrose

Class: Alpha (high society)

Family: Father & Mother (both alphas), Grandfather (alpha), single child from old money. The Ambrose family manages a chain of businesses from the service industry (f&b, hotels), manufacturing (cars) and construction. 

Cade looked up from the document he was reading when the manager of his household, Jeremy appeared in his study, announcing the arrival of his guest. He glanced through the document once again - the contract he had signed with the parents of the omega he had offered a lot of money for - and put it back in a sealed enveloped and proceeded to lock it in the safe. Jeremy told him that the omega was waiting in the receiving room, where it was normal for all guests to be taken to when they came to see Cade. Straightening his bespoke suit, Cade strode out of his study to meet his future betrothed.

To be honest, Cade didn't really care about taking a spouse. He was in control of everything, from the family business, wealth, the society; to put bluntly, his life. But his grandfather, whom he was very close to had been talking about how his life was made better when there was someone important by his side. Cade knew his grandfather had missed his own omega, who had departed six years prior, so he wanted to see Cade settle down with an omega as great as his omega grandfather had been. It wouldn't hurt to have someone like his late omega grandfather by his side. Cade couldn't see himself being in love like his grandfathers were, but an omega to see to his household, a pretty adornment on his arm at every socialite parties and the envy of every other alphas wouldn't hurt him one bit. Therefore, when an acquaintance had introduced him to the McLoughlin family who had a well-bred omega of age, Cade jumped at the opportunity and offered them a handsome sum. Now all that's left was to meet his betrothed and discuss about their future arrangement.

Jeremy did his job and announced Cade's arrival at the receiving room. He entered confidently, eyes settled on the figure that was undoubtedly his intended. Cade subtly studied the appearance. Not too tall, not too short, a good height to complement someone as tall as Cade. His eyes were a lovely shade of blue and Cade wouldn't mind tasting the luscious lips sometime in the future. He had been shown of the omega's picture before the contract was signed, but meeting the young man in person did better justice than the picture did. "Sean McLaughlin, I presume?" Cade's deep voice broke the silence in the receiving room. 

Jack couldn't even begin to describe the relief he felt when Cade stepped into the room. He didn't look like some creep or someone who'd seriously hurt him. That was good at least. Plus side was he was tall and handsome, maybe a bit too serious.  Standing when he entered the room he actually stepped forward to shake his hand and the softest Irish accent flowed from him,  "I go by Jack, if that's alright. Sean was a family name but were I come from Jack's a nickname for Sean."

Clearing his throat he looked down for a moment then back up at him,  "I gotta say I was a little surprised when me mum said I'd been sold. I guess this is where I ask what you're expecting of me..." Shifting awkwardly he ran his fingers through his hair then scratched the back of his head. 

"Honestly I only know yer name, I wasn't given more than that," this person was going to be his mate and he knew nothing about him. Only that his name was Cade and his parents met him through their business. "So sorry if anything comes off a little well... off. I'm not sure what's really expected of me right now." He was taught how to maintain everything in a household and told he'd met his alpha at an auction but that hadn't been the case.  This one bought him unseen and her he was standing in he guessed his new home.  

Cade held Jack's hand for a moment, feeling the softness of his skin, just the what was expected of an omega. He let the hand go and started circling around the omega while he ranted about details Cade took in a stride. "Well, Jack, to be honest, I don't really know what is expected of an omega, because being an alpha, that was the last thing I ever paid any attention to," he said, ending his step once again right in front of Jack. Cade lifted the younger male's chin so he could lock his amber gaze with Jack's blues. "But, I will let you know what I expect from my omega. Firstly, we are to be married in two-weeks time." Cade broke the news, assuming Jack's parents hadn't prepared their omega child with anything but the basics. 

He let go of Jack then headed to one of the wingback chairs and sat down, crossing his leg on top of the other while keeping his eyes on the omega. "All preparations have been been made. Jeremy, that's my household manager - or butler - if you prefer to refer him to, will get a suit maker here later to get your measurement for your wedding attire. I'm guessing he had also asked the footman to take your belonging to your room. A maid will be assigned to you shall you require any assistance." His eyes studied Jack's face until they settled on the collar he was wearing. "My household staff are either mated pairs or betas, which makes me the sole Alpha around here. That collar is unnecessary and if, for whatever archaic reasons your family had imposed a chastity belt on you, please feel free to get out of it as well. I don't expect you to come crawling into my bed out of "obligations", I'd rather prefer my partners eager and willing. Although, we might need to talk about our wedding night, I suppose..." Cade trailed for a moment. In truth, he hadn't thought about his arrangement with the omega thoroughly. Sure, he had plans, but he never ventured the idea about starting a family of his own. He wasn't lacking in bed partners, but once he took his omega officially, that would stop. 

Cade fixed his gaze on Jack once again and smiled, wondering if he could make the arrangement more interesting. "You may refer to me as Cade, alpha and soon, husband."

Jack took note of his strong handshake and then watched him as he walked around him. He went to speak but then his new alpha was explaining everything to him and for a long moment he was silent just taking in what he was saying. Until he heard the two weeks, "two weeks?" Wide blue eyes looked up at him. The little omega was very expressive, wearing his heart on his sleeve, which was both a good thing and a bad thing.

Watching him sit down he blinked fast for a moment as he processed his words then sunk down at the smaller couch across from him. Jeremy not Jarvis. Poor guy handled him well when he immediately forgot his name and was nervously chatting. Social situations for events he could handle all day long but to suddenly wake up and be told you're living with your alpha from now on was a bit hard to come to terms with. Hearing him talk about the chastity belt his lips pressed together but he was glad to hear he could remove the damned thing. they were to have separate rooms then? "Oh no. I just have this bag." He gestured to the duffle bag on the floor that looked to be filled to the brim but that was all he was allowed to bring. 

"I'll stick with Cade in private and alpha in public if that's alright wichya," his little pink tongue came out to wet his lips. He wasn't nervous at the moment about the whole lying together in bed. A part of him was eager for that, what with how strong the heats were. It would be nice for some relief. It was more living with him that he was unsure about. Even from there he could smell him and his scent was strong, masculine, like a fresh sandalwood mixed with eucalyptus. It was crisp and hearty that spoke really well with him physically. "I know you want to discuss our um... wedding night, but I wanted to check if me having hobbies was fine. I've wanted a job but-" He shrugged his shoulders. "Omega's only have one job. So I have a few hobbies if that's alright. It'll keep me outta yer hair." He wasn't sure if this alpha even liked him or wanted him there out of anything but obligation. 

Despite being surprised at Cade's announcement on their nuptial, Jack seemed to handle his emotions well. He didn't look too nervous, which was quite rare for omegas who met him for the first time. They either ended up flirting with him or cower in a corner somewhere. Seemed like the McLoughlin omega son was worth the money he paid. 

"I have no problem with working omegas. We have a lot of them working under the Ambrose enterprises. I appreciate hardworkers," Cade started, studying his future significant other. "But, since you are to be the Cade Ambrose's omega, I have some limitations. You shall need my approval for your choice of work and it has to be somewhere affiliated with the Ambrose enterprises. You are to work no longer than six hours a day, a maximum of five days a week. If I need you for some reason, you will have to take a leave. You shall keep your own money, I have no interest in that." He added, as he got up from his seat and signaled for Jeremy. The middle-aged butler understood his employer without word and picked up Jack's duffel bag. Cade waited for Jack to get up and follow after him as well before he continued, "Hobbies are fine with me. But make sure they won't be in the way of your duties. We'll talk more about it during dinner. For now I will introduce you to the household staff, then Jeremy would take you to your room.

Cade led them through the hallway until they were back to the foyer where the grand staircase was. There were several people already lined up waiting to meet the omega of the house. The alpha stopped in front of the line and turned to Jack. "Well, you've already meet my household manager, Jeremy. After you officially take the title as the omega of this house, you will take over the household affairs. Jeremy will guide you through, so no need to fret. Then we have the cook, Albert, my kitchen manager, Madam Louise, footman and driver, Cole and Bertie and maids, Amanda, Julie and Anna. Anna will be assigned to you. We have a few more staff, but Jeremy will do the introductions later once you settle in. For now, I hope you will get along with everyone. After all, you are the one to oversee them soon." The household staff acknowledge Jack with a nod of their heads and a little wave, excited that their employer had finally decided to take an omega. "Very well then, Jeremy, I leave Jack in your care. If you need me, I'll be in my study." Jack smiled, tapped Jack's chin and left Jack in the hands of his staff. 

The Cade Ambrose. Jack held it back but he wanted to roll his eyes. Maybe he was one of the few omega's who didn't care he had money. Jack had money, he wasn't looking to be taken care of. Smirking a little he leaned forward resting his arm on his knees, "well I have good news fer ya. The hobby or job I have is all online." Then he looked up surprised when he came over to grab his back. He stood up looking at Jeremey a little concerned, "oh I can carry that-um... tanks..."

Walking with Cade he bit his lip wondering just what he would want to go over. He knew after a little while they'd fall into a routine and figure each other out. For now they were strangers coming together. Seeing everyone standing there he blushed a little feeling rather awkward about having people there to tend to them. He'd never had people tending to him before. This was a lot of people to oversee and not something he thought he was going to ask of him. This was a lot bigger of a house than he was prepared for. Smiling at them he nodded his head and then gave a little polite lowering of his head in respect to them, "pleased to meet you all."

Jack looked up at him as he tapped his chin then watched him go. It was a little strange he wasn't wanting to know him more. Watching him walk away he sighed softly then forced a smile and turned to Jeremy, "um... tanks for looking after me. Could you show me around? If it's not too much trouble, I'm just wondering where everythin' is and maybe you could tell me a little about who I'm marrying." He wasn't going to go into this blind nor was he going to just sit around and just do his duty. Life was about more than that and his more positive outlook pushed him to look for the better path anyway. Maybe he could learn this guys favorite foods and cook him something. He was sure there was a staff that made everything but that didn't mean he wasn't going to cook. Whatever he could learn about this man he was going to, especially if they were going to be mates. He didn't want to have nothing to talk to him about besides sleeping with him. 

"What an interesting little omega," Cade said to himself as he shut himself in his study. Most omega approached him for money and status. Not just them but alphas and betas alike swarm him like sharks in water just because he was Cade Ambrose. But the little omega nicknamed Jack wanted to work, although he mentioned that it was online. He would get Jeremy to detail out what the job would be. It wasn't like he was a controlling alpha - far from it. He didn't care for other people's business but since he was going to mate Jack, he was responsible for whatever it was his mate was going to get involved in. After all, he had chosen Jack to be the 'face' of Cade Ambrose's perfect omega husband. There are some standards that he needed Jack to maintain.

Cade picked up his phone and dialed his grandfather's number. The old alpha was living in one of Ambrose's estate deeper in the country, enjoying his relaxing old life. Cade would love to spend more time with the old man, but obligations kept him busy, so he made do with phone calls. "Hello grandfather," he greeted formally, but his voice was laced with affection. "How is my wedding preparation going? I hope I'm not making a mistake leaving my nuptial planning to you, old man," he jested. It was out of his respect to his grandfather that Cade had decided on ending his bachelor life. He had sent his personal assistant to manage his wedding under his grandfather's watchful eyes. "You shall meet my intended soon. I was just done introducing him to the staff. It looks like he's keeping it together, for now. I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees your dwelling. I should fill him in slowly. Don't want the poor little thing to get a heart attack at such a young age. And certainly not before the mating." Cade chuckled, having a good time conversing with his grandfather. 

Jack toured the hours finding out where everything was. He would probably get lost a couple times but he'd figure it out. Finding the kitchen and learning where the study was and his room he would then be in his own room. After meeting a few other people he was of course pleasant with them and polite to everyone. After all he was the new person in their territory. Coming back to his own room he opened his back to pull out his laptop and explained to Jeremy that his job was playing video games and streaming them online. He had a rather large following on social media which was funny uplifting things and nothing bad. There were several things on charity events he'd raised so much money for and his fanbase were sweet to him. None of them knew he was an omega, they all assumed he was a beta online, "I raised almost a million dollars for cancer awareness month and all the money went to a local children's hospital that helps families with children going through treatment." Smiling softly he set his laptop on his desk. "I hope he doesn't make me stop this..." his voice trailed off a little before he took a deep breath looking back up at Jeremy.

"I'm gonna get changed and... comfortable," Jack rolled his eyes wanting to remove the damned belt. "I'll keep myself busy here for a little bit and put my stuff away but I might go into the kitchen and make a snack." Not knowing the world he stepped into yet he wanted to learn the people here first. Maybe make a friend out of one of them. Anna would be assigned t him he'd said but he didn't want to bother anyone. He could put clothes away and change himself no problem. Being so unused to staff like this he didn't feel comfortable asking to be taken care of in such a way. Sure it was great that these people had jobs but it was really too much to Jack. He liked simpler things, gardening, gaming, cooking... Typical omega traits honestly but he held strong family values and getting back with nature. Maybe his new mate would be interested in running with him. He did that early every morning. Maybe at dinner they could talk about that and actually get to talk. 

After the conversation with his grandfather, Cade called for Jeremy into his study. His butler had served his family for a long time, so he was one of the people Cade trusted. Therefore, he trusted Jeremy to work with Jack on the things the household needed. "How was the omega?" Cade asked the older man. He wasn't asking Jeremy to keep an eye on Jack per se, but it would be easier if Jack had someone he could refer to when it came to the household matters. "He seemed rather composed on the arrangement, don't you think, old chap? Sure he was surprised with the wedding date and all, but he seemed to handle it well. I wonder if I could test him a little." Cade grinned, but he knew Jeremy was opposed to the idea. Cade wasn't one to play a lot of games, but he was intrigued to find out more about his future mate. Ï should give him a little visit, seeing that I have a little time to spare today.

The mansion he was living was too big for him, but Cade preferred it that way because as a member of the high society, he was obligated to throw parties to keep his investors, acquaintances and allies entertained. Just being in the mansion was enough to impress a lot of people. Cade kept himself to a wing which consisted of his bedroom and a few other guest rooms which one of them had been converted to Jack's bedroom. Instead of knocking on the door like a proper person should, Cade entered Jack's bedroom through the passage hidden in his walk-in closet. Jack wasn't in the room, but he heard the shower running, so Cade assumed Jack was in there. He took off his jacket and laid it on the antique Bergere chair by the floor-to-ceiling window and climbed onto Jack's four-poster bed. He leaned against the headboard, his legs crossed on the bed and he made himself comfortable while waiting for Jack to finish whatever he was doing. In olden days, his actions would be frowned upon - an alpha entering an unmated omega's room without a chaperon - but Jack was to be his omega, and this wasn't the Victorian era. But one thing he knew, Jack is a virgin, unless that chastity belt he was wearing was just for show? 

Jack was glad to be free of that damned belt. He'd removed it and threw it into a drawer never wanting to touch it again.  Maybe he'd throw it in the dumpster later.  Going into the shower to freshen up he'd take a full shower later but for now a quick one would do.  He'd pulled out his laptop onto the desk and put away his clothes. Honestly he hasn't had much to bring with him.  His family knew he'd be sold off someday so he was kept at arms length which was rather sad to him.  He'd wanted to be closer but his family was distant. 

Stepping out of the shower he dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist.  So much better to be free of the collar and belt.  Heading into his room. He nearly jumped out of his skin swing him sitting there, "FOOKIN' HELL!" Pressing a hand to his chest his heart hammered away.  "What's wrong witcha sneakin' in ta my room! Good lord..." He might've yelled but he was smiling by the end of it.  "Here i wasn't expecting ta see ya until dinner time."

Walking over to his closet he pulled out a t-shirt which was a dark grey with a charity name on it for animals and a pair of skinny jeans.  He also grabbed some boxer briefs along the way,  "what didya come to check out yer good and see what ya bought?" He was teasing but blushing a bit at the idea of him being there while he changed.  Maybe he'd turn around or leave? With him sneaking in there he wasn't sure what to expect.  

Cade had heard colorful language before, but Jack sure did speak a rainbow of them, especially with the heavy Irish accent. Cade wondered if some people would have a problem for him to have a mate who spoke in accent, but Cade found he didn’t care. He certainly liked the sound Jack made when he was surprise. It wasn’t exactly a shriek, but entertaining enough. His mate really composed himself well even though Cade was clearly invading his space, and to be comfortable being in just a towel wrapped around his waist in front of an umated alpha, Jack had guts. “Interesting,” Cade said to himself. 

Cade kept his form on the bed, but lowered himself onto the pillows and crossed his hand under his head, watching Jack’s every move. “Checking the goods had been done before I put my name on the papers. I’m merely interested to get to know more of my mate, in a more casual capacity.” Cade relaxed more into his posture, not caring about wrinkling his suit. He paid good money for them, obviously he shouldn’t have to worry about wrinkles. “Tell me Jackie, what do you think about marrying an older alpha? What do you think I would ask of you?” He glanced anticipatingly at the half naked omega. His skin was glistening from the shower and it stirred something inside Cade. He wondered how compatible the two of them would be.

"I was thinking the same thing," Jack picked up his shirt then paused looking over at him.  Pausing for a moment he pondered his answer then chuckled, "honestly when they said older I assumed an old geezer. Ya may have eleven years in me but honestly you don't act much older." Slipping his shirt on he grabbed his boxer briefs. "As far as what I thought you'd ask of me.  I assumed cooking,  cleaning,  and having babies." Turning his back to him he slipped on his underwear before dropping the towel.  He was able to cover the goods from showing.  Since he didn't seem to want to leave he wasn't about to run scared or back away. 

Grabbing his pants he turned back around to face him slipping them on next,  "I wasn't expectin' the show of staff and giant house. It's nice don't get me wrong but I don't care about money and glamor. It's rather a garden and hut with a good internet access any day. That way I can still stream me games and just live comfortably." He zipped up his pants then sat down looking over at him.  "I'll be more impressed by who you are than things ya own. So besides money,  yer title and your job... who are you when you take those things away Cade?" Powerful blue eyes looked at him wanting to know something that wasn't riches and fame.  Something most people didn't care about.  

Cade let out a hearthy laugh. “I won’t stop you if you want to do all those things. Be my guest, really, but you have to deal with madam Louise if you want to enter her kitchen. Even Albert won’t have a say, and he’s the chef!” Cade sat up on the bed and followed Jack’s movement with his eyes as he was putting on his clothes. “I won’t expect you to have my child if you don’t want to. My parents and my grandfather might disagree but I think a child really should be born to those who really want them and not for any other reasons. That doesn’t me I wouldn’t like to have any, but if you’re oppose to the idea, no harm done there.” As an only child, Cade wouldn’t mind the household to have more members, but it was lonely growing up with parents who only cared about raising an heir instead of a son. He wouldn’t do that to his own if he ever had any.

Cade leaned back against the pillows , his face neutral. “You’re wrong about one things, though. I wasn’t showing you the house, or the staff because I’m flaunting you my wealth.” He said, looking up to the ceiling. “I don’t need my ego stroke, I have more than enough people doing that, I don’t need people in my personal life doing that too.” Cade took a few moments to himself before he patted the space beside him on the bed, a subtle way to invite Jack to join him. “The reason why I did that was so you know my expectations. You are to be the omega of this house, my staff will be your staff, my house will be your house and my status will be yours as well. I don’t take them lightly because I am not only responsible for myself, but everyone who is connected to me. You asked me who I am without wealth, name and job...I am Cade Ambrose, a man who takes people’s faith in him seriously, because if ever I was to fail, so will everybody else. And that, I could never allow.”

Jack smiled at his comments about Louise and Albert. Then his smile faded to more serious when he spoke of children. He did want them someday and the scary thing was he wasn't excepting to have a choice like he was now, "I'm not opposed to the idea and thank you for... you know not pushin' it." He was testing his interactions with him, if he couldn't be honest with them then he couldn't be honest with anyone so it was nice he was letting him speak his mind. The school and his family prepared him for a life of being told what to do and being expected to take care of a lot of things so he was rather relieved to hear he was allowed to be... "normal". 

Moving up the bed next to him after the pat he laid on his side facing him within a couple inches of touching him. He listened intently to his words soaking it all in. Then a bright smile broke out over his face as he leaned up on his elbow, "alright ya pass. I guess I'll keep ya." Like he really had a choice in the matter but he was a rather feisty one. Leaning in his soft lips gave a little sweet kiss to his cheek then pulled back to look at his face. "I'm glad to hear you're...different too." Blue eyes looked over his face his features gentle and happy. "Outside of being an omega I'm known as a beta who streams video games. I raise money for charities and only make a profit of my merchandise and subscriptions. This was one of them." He pointed to his shirt that was for helping animals his grin getting wider. "In a way I'm glad I won't need the money so that way I can help more people with what I make on the channel. Don't worry I won't give any of yours away, unless you want me to. But... yeah..." He bit his bottom lip for a second trying to contain his happy smile. "That's me outside of being what I am. I love to help people." As he spoke his hand started to idly play with Cade's sleeve, he was wanting to get closer with him so even his body was joining in. "It's nice because I can set my own hours, record, livestream and entertain silly videos for a couple hours. Then I'm all yours."

Cade hardly ever surprised, but Jack's little confession made him blink a few times. No one ever thought to 'test' him, but this omega, even though he had no say in anything once the contract was sealed, had put them in equal footing. Cade found it rather admirable and it cemented even more that this omega was the one he could trust to be by his side. 

The little kiss was comforting and the tugs on his sleeves were cute. He liked those little innocent touches from Jack. He might not be as shy as most omega, but he wasn't jumping into action either. Cade caught his fingers and laced the beautiful slender ones against his own. "I like your shirt, and I like that you love charities." He pulled Jack's hand towards him so their body were closer on the bed. "I also don't mind your other persona. I don't mind people knowing what you do, or what you do with it. But, I have to warn you, once people recognize you as Cade Ambrose's mate, not all will be rainbows and butterflies. There will be people trying to bring you down. And for that, I need you to let me take care of some things, mostly legal things, like copyrights to your videos, assigning a legal counsel specifically for your cause...those boring things. I like everything that's mine to be bulletproof, and you, Jackie, are mine as well. I won't tolerate people messing with what's mine. So get used to it. The freedom is always yours, to some extend." The more Cade talked to Jack, the more his future plans unraveled. He made a right choice with jack.

Lifting their intertwined hands, Cade planted a kiss on his mate's delicate knuckles. "Tell me, have you visited the gardens yet?" Cade thought he might have not, since he had only arrived a while ago and there were a lot to see in the gardens. "Or are you tired from your journey and would like to postpone the visit later?" Since Jack had told him about his favorite charities, Cade had some surprises for him as well, but it could wait until later. He was rather fond of them spending time together in this manner.

Jack wasn't afraid to push or test to see where this alpha stood. He didn't want to be with someone who wasn't deep down a good person. Sure people made mistakes but being with a tyrant worried him. It seemed he had no worries on that now. Feeling his warm hand catch his made him blush a little. Jack had a feeling he might come in to protect his name on his videos but also that wasn't a bad thing. As long as it didn't change his message. People would find out at some point, he had a very distinct name and face and soon a very well known last name, "yeah... I get that. I don't care what the trolls have to say online. None of that matters anyway, not like they'll actually show up at the door to fight me." Although he wondered if maybe someone might try to kidnap him now.

The kiss on the back of his hand sent a little shiver through him, "u-uh n-no not yet. Jeremy showed me where they were and I-I was thinkin' of running there in the mornin'..." With getting closer to him he could really smell how nice he smelled and also how handsome he was. Biting his lip he nodded his head, "we can go visit the garden's. I have a lot of energy so I'll crash at some point but I'm good for a while." The high energy helped him with a lot of things but it also made him really tired later. He sat up rubbing his thumb over the back of his fingers feeling how nice his skin felt. 

Leaning closer to Jack, Cade took the time to savor the sweet omega scent. It wasn't as cloying as most omega he had met before, Jack's scent was sweet and light, like a dessert he wouldn't mind getting addicted to. Cade purposely brushed his scruffy cheek against Jack's as he moved to whisper in his ear. "Then would you like to spend some time with me in the gardens? I think you would love what I'm going to show you." With how close his lips to Jack's ear, every movement was a caress of skin against skin. Cade's hand  was still tight against Jack's, and his thumb brushed against the pulse beating there. 

Retreating slowly, Cade made a point to keep his eyes locked with Jack's. Old saying said that eyes were the window of one's soul, and if that was true, then Cade hoped Jack's soul was as beautiful as his eyes. "It's quite chilly out there, would you like to put on a jacket?" Cade asked, though he still remained in position. There were three main gardens in the mansion. A beautiful rose garden, a herb garden and a shadowy garden covered by tree canopies. There was also a glass house and a maze hedge that some visitors was lost in once they were not paying attention. Cade could find his way out even with his eyes close, so he wondered if Jack could too. "Shall we go?" He asked again.

Jack gasped softly feeling his cheek pressed against his. His cheek heated up even more blushing a rather dark red, "o-okay..." His pulse shot through the roof from how close he was and just how nice he felt touching him. Physically they certainly had some chemistry. Shivering a lit he could feel goosebumps raising on his skin from the gentle touch as well. Looking into his eyes his blue ones were bright and hopeful, even rather trusting and sweet. His soul was certainly open as were his emotions. 

"Y-Yeah let me grab a jacket," giving his hand a squeeze he then moved away to grab his jacket. His legs felt a little like jello after that. He'd never been close to an alpha but he could certainly smell his scent and feel his strength. It was starting to get to him the closer they got. A piece of him would certainly melt for him someday but for now it just sent tingles through his system. Being free of the collar and the belt he felt a little more open to him. At any point he could take him and it would be his right. Thankfully his heat was a couple weeks away. Otherwise he may have been a mewling mess just from that touch. Damn alpha certainly had charm.

Having Jack moved away from him was a lost, but he was glad at the same time for the space because to say he was unaffected would be a lie. Although Cade had never cared about being with anyone other than to scratch an itch, being with Jack ignited something in him. Could it be that they could have something more than just an obligatory alpha-omega relationship? Cade waved the idea out of his head. He wasn't oppose to it, if what people say about fated mates or true love was true, but it was too soon to feel that way since they had just met. And Cade was a skeptic, so he would reserve his judgement. Jack was the antithesis of the omegas he was acquainted to in the past, so that might contributed to why he was a little tingly inside. Cade strode to the chair where he left his suit jacket and put them on again before facing the young omega. 

"Shall I surprise you with a feature of this house?" Cade grinned as he offered his hand for Jack to take once again. He walked next to the fireplace and touched an ornament above the mantel. The wall next to the fireplace moved and a passage appeared. "This should answer how I got into your room undetected. I'll show you the entrance another time. For now, off to the garden we go," he ducked into the passage and took the first step, eager to share with Jack the secrets of the place he called home.

Maybe it was also because Jack wasn't trying to sleep with him. He wasn't pushing anything on him he wanted' to know him not just fuck him. Not that he wasn't interested which was surprising to him. He'd found other attractive but something about him was drawing him in. Glancing over at Cade he felt his stomach give a little flutter watching his back as he pulled on his jacket. Hm... that was interesting. He felt really drawn to him. Looking down at his hand he smirked, "sure." He took his hand lacing their fingers together.

Blinking in surprise his eyes then went wide like a child, "what?!" That was so cool! That was cooler than anything he'd seen so far in that house. Giggling like a kid he followed after him ducking a little into the passage. Squeezing his hand he felt like he was on a cool adventure to head into the garden. "This is so cool... holy crap I never t'aught a castle would- actually this is a castle I should'a known this place had hidden passages." Jack followed along with him looking really excited. His other hand came forward to hold onto his lower arm as he lead him through.

The sound of Jack giggling was like soothing bells. Cade found that he quite liked it. So far there was nothing about Jack that he didn’t like. He liked how Jack took his hand and trusted him to navigate the passageway that he hadn’t been using in years. He liked that Jack made him wanted to share all those things with him. It alarmed Cade slightly that he was opening himself too much. But looking at the omega, his astonished face as Cade pushed open the door leading to the garden from the backyard was too precious for him to not appreciate. 

“We’re not quite in the season yet, but this is the rose garden,” Cade gestured with his hand the expanse of the garden. “My late omega grandfather loved roses, so all of our estates have a rose garden,” Cade explained as he moved to pick a budding flower and plucked it. He removed the thorns and once done, turned to Jack to slip it behind his ear. “Maybe one day I’ll give you a garden to grow. I’m looking forward to see what kind of plants will thrive there.”

Edited by 3ruri

Wide blue eyes took it all in as he squeezed his hand and arm. Looking around at the garden he was giddy rocking back and forth on his feet, "wow... Cade..." Hearing about his grandfathers omega something kind of clicked. Oh this was probably his idea. Looking up at him his face flushed when the flower was slipped over his ear and he couldn't stop the smile, "I'd actually love a garden... tanks..."

Looking up at Cade his heart gave a little flutter then and he almost made a comment that he must do this to charm all his partners but it died as he sighed softly. Attractive and well off, he didn't need to woo anyone. Turning to look at the garden he had to to calm his heart down. Stepping over to a large rose bush he reached up to touch one of the soft petals. "Not that I don't like roses but... I love growing fruits and vegetables." Turning back to face him he brought his hand up across his middle to hold his other arm looking a little bashful as he spoke, "me family had a large garden and I loved digging into the dirt and growing our own food. The watermelon was amazing. I love that one. It's nice gettin' your hands in nature." He chuckled softly telling him all about it. for some reason he was just easy to talk to. 

“Come with me,” Cade smiled and pulled Jack closer to the next place he was about to show. Initially he wanted to show another part of the garden that Jack might be interested in, but now he had another place in mind. This time, instead of holding Jack’s hand, he put his arms around Jack’s waist as they walked. “I think Burke, the gardener do have some food he grow,” Cade explained as they walked past the rose bushes. “I said there is a herb garden, but there are some other things as well. I remembered an olive tree and lemon...it’s been a while since I’ve taken a walk out here. Seems like a good start with you,” he said the last sentence while looking at Jack. 

Another two minutes walking, Cade pointed ahead of them at the olive tree he mentioned earlier. On one side, there were rows of herbs such as rosemary bushes, fennel and a few others that Cade had a hard time identifying. There were still a lot of space in the garden, and he remmebered Jack talking about getting his hands in nature. “Would this be big enough to grow watermelon?” He ask, gesturing to the expanse of the garden of edible plants. His splayed fingers on the small of Jack’s back was unconsciously stroking him gently.

Jack felt a shiver from his touch but tried to ignore how warm his hand was around his waist and walked with him, "I love an herb garden. Wait lemons? That's great I could make so many things with those." Smiling up at him he found they fit together rather nicely when they walked. It was a little awkward for him at first until he relaxed more into it to enjoy the walk. Wide blue eyes looked around at the garden then looked up at him, "pfft really? Is that a serious question? This is a massive amount of space. I remember starting with two thirty foot rows on the side of our cabin and I was able to feed our family with it, well until we moved."

Pointing over to the garden area he started babbling about how he could fit different plants then gasped, "oh that's mint and thyme. Oh man with some lemon, mint and thyme I make a mean rub for mahi if yer ever interested. If wonderful but ya have ta cook it on the grill to get the right flavors." He was so excited talking about it. It was almost like his whole being lit up in excitement. Leaning into his touch against his back he wasn't expecting to enjoy his touch so much.