Obligations Go Awry (3ruri x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Jack looked around the room taking in everything. There was some nice furniture in there.  A little dated for his taste but he wasn't about to change a home.  He preferred more farm house feel with a modern twist but it was fine.  Talking with a couple people who came by he soon heard his alpha and chuckled,  "already beatcha here.  That's much better."

Jack smiled to him looking over his clothes, "you look much more relaxed dressed down.  Someday I'll getcha in some jeans and a run down t-shirt." He chuckled and walked over to him to gently kiss his cheek.  His alpha smelled good,  stronger than before.  He was sure he did too. "Where shall we sit?"

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• 3ruri

“You look good as well.” The urge to pull Jack to himself and kiss him silly was strong, but Cade settled with taking his hand and lead him to one of the seats. He only released Jack’s hand to pull out a chair for him to sit down begore taking the position at the head of the table. 

The other two maids, Amanda and Julie began serving them the appetizers. Squash soup with scallops, according to Jeremy. “I hope the food is good for you. Do let madam Louise or Jeremy know if there are something you feel like eating or dislike,” Cade said, wanting him to feel welcomed in the household. “I would like to talk about our wedding. Is there anything that you would like to have? Types of flowers you prefer? Color arrangement?”

Jack smiled up at him and gently squeezed his hand as they walked. Smiling to him he took a seat scooting in. Jack thanked the ladies as they served them food but also didn't know how to handle that. He was expected to cook so having someone cook for him was strange, "oh!" He sat up straighter and looked at Cade. "I should probably let you know I am allergic to fake sugars. I can't have them otherwise my throat'll close up." It had never been a problem before because he'd cook for himself. 

Blushing a little he looked towards the women serving them, "if you could let the kitchen staff know I'd really appreciate it." Turning back to Cade he sipped his water as he thought about the flower ideas, "I... well... I hadn't really thought I'd ever be married. I heard it's not as often omega's and alphas marry. It's more formality and just the claim. I do love spring time... so green? Or maybe fall colors?" He looked over at him with a half smile. "I guess I should look up some weddings. I don't have me phone anymore with leaving my families house but I can check my laptop."

Jack really had nothing to worry about, but it gave Cade more reason to touch him. "You don't have to worry because our kitchen uses organic ingredients," Cade assured him as he squeezed Jack's hand on the table. He should tell Jack that Madame Louise was very particular about the ingredients that come and go from their kitchen, but soon Jack would be involved in the management as well, so he will let Madame Louise fill him in on that. "And I will alert the family doctor on your condition as well so that he would be prepared in case we face any accidents." Cade nodded to Jeremy who was standing at the end of the room so that his household manager could update the family doctor immediately.

Jack was accurate about alpha and omega hardly ever marry other than making things official through than the mating bite, but the Ambroses never do things in a small scale and doing things vaguely wasn't idea. That was why he decided to legally bind Jack to him through marriage. "Since the snow just melted, I think we're going with the spring theme. It will be an outdoor ceremony, so it would be slightly chilly. The suitmaker will talk to you about the design tomorrow. Do let him know what you want for your suit." The maids came in with their main course next, seared fish with winter vegetables. "I should also ask what your favorite food is. I think we have enough time to alter the orders."

Jack gently held his hand and smiled softly looking over at him, "I have one epipen left for just in case. It's in the top drawer of my dresser. I did have a medical alert bracelet but it broke off a couple years ago. With me cooking we didn't worry about replacing it." He smiled to Jeremy and thanked him with a nod of his head before turning back to Cade. His thumb gently ran over Cade's fingers.

Jack ate happily with his other hand. It was nice to hold his hand, he really liked him and it had only been a day, "spring wedding...hm... mama will be surprised. Although I guess they know. Also please add what you want in the wedding. If you want to watch a game that's going on we can get a tv to play during the reception." He ate the food happily then thought about it. "I guess... I'd have to go favorite by category. I love food. So many different kinds. Fruit would be watermelon of course. Vegetable is probably broccoli or candied carrots. Meat hmm... bbq anything. Lets see... starch? Potatoes. All-time favorite is pizza. Love it." He giggled looking over at his to be mate. "What about you?"

"I'll get some more epipen so we wont worry about not having enough. You need to take one with you at all times," Cade said firmly. Even if Jack avoid eating food made elsewhere, there were still risks and he didn't want that. "I will ask my lawyers to talk with your family representative as well. It is crucial for me to have access to your medical history. I should be updated into our family database. I like to be prepared for things like this." Losing his omega grandfather to lymphoma was a long time coming, but still, they tried everything they could to prolong his life and the final years was filled with good times. 

Cade chuckled at Jack's list of food. He had those for sure. Sometimes fast food just hit the spot. "We can't possible have barbecues and pizzas at our wedding. But if you ask me what I like, I'm not picky. I eat almost anything that tastes good," Cade admitted. Just because he was normally served with high end cuisines, didn't mean he won't appreciate a good hot dog. "Tacos," he said after giving a thought. "Fish tacos with lime and fresh slaw. I like the one with the hard shell." He recalled eating them when he was visiting Mexico as a student. It was so much better than the ones he had everywhere else. 

Jack chucked softly, "I carry it with me when I go eat. Trust me I hafta and I will." Nodding his head he agreed that was fine, "yeah that's fine. I've been pretty healthy, a couple allergies to medications but we can share with your doctor. Parents are pretty healthy last I knew." Besides his allergies to birds he just had a few allergies to things and some medications. Nothing major as far as surgeries. He was really healthy in the past. 

"Awe no barbes at the weddin'?" Jack teased him but he understood. Weddings were for the really fancy food and mostly for the family. "Mn!" Jack's mouth was full when he mentioned tacos. Chewing quickly he then swallowed and said, "tacooosss... yes. I love 'em. Oh lord tacos or pizza.? Hmm... tacos yea those win. I made a mean taco. Whether it's fish, meat refried beans... I make a great taco. Oh! You know the crunch wrap from taco bell? I know how to recreate that without the getting sick from their bad fast food." Giggling softly he leaned back in his seat nice and full from the yummy food. He had to say it wasn't bad, maybe a couple tweaks he'd have made but that was just personal preference. The more they talked the more Jack liked him. He felt the heat shiver down his side and between his legs when he looked at him and bit his bottom lip. He didn't notice his smell had shifted a little sweeter. 

"I will look forward to the day you make me tacos," Cade chuckled, finishing his meal. It was great as usual, Albert was a great chef, so when he retired, Cade had hired his to work at the mansion with better pay and more relaxed environment. But mentioning fish tacos and how Jack would make him a mean one, Cade felt like he was looking forward to eat those more than a full course put together by a gourmet. 

The sweet smell that emanated from Jack caught Cade's attention, and immediately, lust waved through his body. How come Jack was able to affect him so much? Could it really be that they were fated pairs? Did such thing even exist? Cade moved his chair so he could lean over and whispered in Jack's ear. "We have dessert prepared, or maybe, would you like a different kind of dessert instead?" Cade ask, feeling flirty and adventurous. He needed to keep himself in check, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun with his mate before the wedding. 

Jack was already planning out the tacos with rice and refried beans to go with them. The little omega loved food and loved making good food so of course he was excited. Although a different excitement was kicking in now.  The whisper sent a shudder through him causing him to press his legs together, "mn..."

Blushing a bit he looked over at Cade wondering how someone could effect him so much.  Trying to tease him back his hand slid under the table onto his thigh squeezing his leg,  "I think you're the one looking for something else sweet." So sweet yet not so innocent Jack was certainly braver than most omegas.  Especially a virgin one.  He wasn't dumb he knew about securely things and really enjoyed them. Maybe his sex drive was higher than normal but that just meant he'd keep up with his alpha easier.  

Cade stood up at Jack's comment and signaled for Jeremy. "We'll skip the dessert. Why don't everyone just take the night off and have a good rest," he told the butler. Jeremy nodded and left them to inform the household staff. "I have another place I want to show you," he pulled Jack's hand so the omega would follow after him. 

At first he thought going to Jack's room or his own would be best, but Cade wasn't sure if he could stop himself from going all the way if the smell was too familiar. Walking down the hallway, Cade took Jack to the sun parlor where a chaise lounge spread over the space, topped with cozy throw pillows and faux fur runner. Cade closed the door after them, turned to Jack and hoisted him into his arm. "This room is facing the rose garden," Cade said, even tough he knew Jack could see that from the floor-to-ceiling windows. "It's cozy in the morning but at night, it's rather quiet and private, perfect for what I'm planning." he grinned as he brought Jack to the chaise and dropped him down. "You smell sweeter than any dessert."Cade followed Jack onto the comfortable surface and licked on his neck. He groaned at the taste of his mate's skin.

Looking up surprised he hadn't expected him to just stand up like that.  Oh that was funny.  Holding in his laugh as they left it hurt his cheeks.  It seemed he was able to get under his skin in the best of ways.  It was nice to know he effected him in such a way. Letting out a little giggle when they headed down the hall.  Oh he was just adorable when he was flustered.

Taking in the room for a moment he turned his attention back to Cade wrapping his arms around his neck,  "it's beautiful." Giggling again when he was spotted into the lounge he sat up a little too run his fingers through his hair.  "Mnnn..." goosebumps rose on his skin from the delicious lick on his neck. His skin was so sensitive there it sent wonderful pleasure waves through him.  Spreading his legs he guided Cade in between  them,  "Why do I react so strongly to you?" His other hand slipped down between them rubbing over the front of Cade's slacks stroking along the outline of his member.

Cade hissed at the touch. Jack was asking a good question but for the first time in his life, Cade didn't have the answer. "Do you think we're the 'fabled' mated mates?" Cade asked, laughing without real mirth because he was so focused on the smell of his mate. Cade undid a few buttons of Jack's shirt, exposing his chest. "I don't know how to describe your scent other than sweet. There are also hints of citrus and floral..." he inhaled the cent straight from Jack's chest. It made his slacks tighter in the crotch area. 

Appreciating his mate's beautiful face, Cade brushed kisses on Jack's eyelids, nose and cheeks until he caught the sweet lips. He swore it tasted better than any dessert he had eaten and his tongue instantaneously delved to take in more of Jack. His hands sought for his mate's hand and interlacing them, Cade pinned Jack firmly on the chaise. He ground his clothes erection against his mate, wanting him to know how badly Cade wanted him.

Moaning softly he smirked a little,  "we could be... I thought about that too." Shivering under him as he smelled his scent he turned his head to smell Cade. "Your scent is so crisp and minty like a eucalyptus but... also more sandalwood when you get excited..." He too was reacting to his smell as he grew slick again and hard. 

Kissing him back his lips moved against Cade's while his hands held his that were firmly pinned down,  "ahh...." Shuddering under him he rocked up to meet his hips. His knees came up against his hips shaking with desire.  He could certainly feel his alphas need pressed against him. He wanted to make him feel good to, "mnn... alpha... what can I do mnnn... for you this time?"

The way Jack called him alpha made his blood boil and it was getting hotter in there. Jack may be more than a decade younger than him, but at that moment, Jack was sensual beyond his age - an omega ready to be mated. The smell of the slick coming from him was proof of that. "You know what I want, baby," Cade whispered against Jack's lips. He wanted Jack, that was obvious. He could actually take Jack now, took him to his room, get rid of their clothes and make love on the bed. It wouldn't make such a big difference now and two weeks later. But in two weeks, Jack will have his heat and they would be officially mated. That was when Cade wanted to take him for real, making him lost in the sensation of mating between an alpha and an omega.

Cade leaned down and kissed Jack's chest. Right now he would make do with just tasting his mate. He found the small nipples, hard and begging to be sucked, so his mouth latched on it and tease it until it pulled taut in his mouth. He released one of his hands and used it to pinched the other one that wasnt in his mouth. He wanted to hear the sounds coming out of Jack's mouth when he pleasure him like that.

Edited by 3ruri

Moaning against his lips Jack had no idea what he was fully in store for. There were only so many books you could read giving you an idea of what would happen. Even those only told you so much. With his access to the internet though he was able to look up a lot of things. Looking at him as he went to his chest he arched letting out a higher pitched moan that time, "C-Cade?" 

Throwing his head back as his sensitive nipples were teased his free hand wrapped around his head, "ahhhhh.... f-f...mnnn... w-wow...! Ahhh..." The sensations running through him were strong and went straight to his groin. Rocking his hips against him to try to get some relief he couldn't believe how good this felt. There was a wet spot forming at two spots in his tight jeans begging for him. He knew they were going to wait and it would be special but right now he just wanted to rip their clothes off and have him bend him over. He was painfully hard rocking against Cade his teasing turning him on so much. 

The sounds made by Jack only spurred Cade further. Their scents intermingled and formed something more delectable. Cade knew what he had to do. IT was easy for him to unbuttoned Jack's jeans and unzipped it before pulling it off from his legs. Almost instantly, the sweet scent filled his nose and gave him the reaction he expected. Cade went hard seeing Jack's lower region for the first time and it was beyond mouthwatering. "You're beyond beautiful, Jack," Cade muttered as he trailed kisses down Jack's body. "I want to taste you so bad." And he did. Cade engulfed Jack's member fully into his mouth and savored the delectable taste of his mate. 

His other hand traveled south to find the place he had the privilege of touching earlier. He probed Jack's hole with one finger and used the slick to guide him deeper. He hummed as he took Jack deeper until his nose was buried in his pubes. Cade added another finger into Jack and to loosen him up. This time, he gave another finger a push inside, not just two like he did when they were in Jack's room. 

Jack blushed more as he was exposed on his lower half. He trembled a little, that kind of tremble you get when someone sees you naked for the first time. That anticipation but also worry if they like what they see. TASTE?! Blue eyes went wide seeing him down down between his legs but he couldn't stop the the sounds coming from his lips. He wasn't big but he also wasn't small between his legs. A good nearly seven inches. He was on the larger side for omega for sure. It made sense given his heritage. 

The moment his member was wrapped in that tight heat precum started to leak more freely from him, "Ahhhh~ahhh!!" His voice rose a couple octaves when his finger pressed inside him making his body arch and shudder under him. Gripping the pillow under his head his other hand went to his hair gripping it but he didn't need to guide him anywhere. The man certainly knew what he was doing. Panting hard under him at the third finger he gave a little whimper but his body took it greedily almost begging for more. 

In past liaisons, Cade hardly ever service his partners. They were more than willing to please him and he didn't complain. But with Jack, he wanted to make his omega filled with want. He wanted the omega to need him, yearn for him and went crazy for him. With one final suck, Cade sat up, his knees on the chaise. He undid the buttons of his pressed slacks deftly and took out his hard as steel cock that was already damped with precum. "Have you seen an alpha's cock before, baby?" Cade asked, rubbing the leaking tip against Jack's member that was slathered with his saliva. 

Leaning down closer, Cade pressed their hard on together and gripped it in his large hand. The difference was prominent, since Cade was an alpha afterall. But since he wont knot Jack until he was buried deep inside his mate, the knot would not form. It was a good thing because it could be really intimidating. Rubbing against his mate like this was a good way to mark Jack with his scent and thinking about how he would smell like him turned Cade on.

Edited by 3ruri

Jack moaned with a whimper when he pulled back from sucking him, "Mnnn..." Looking down at their member he blushed a little seeing how hard he was. "N-Not in person." Pressing his hips against Cade's his hands reached down to join in. One of his hands reached between them to stroke over their members feeling just how large and hot he was against him. His other hand tucked under to gently grip at Cade's knee encouraging him to keep moving. 

Blue eyes looked up at his to be mate with his lips parted from panting a moaning, "I-I can't w-wait... ahhh... t-this feels really good..." His alpha's scent was filling the air making him dizzy and drip more in response. His body certainly took to him being his alpha really quickly leaking and throbbing to prepare for him. Jack didn't want to seem too eager but it was hard not to when he was rubbing his cock against his. Pressing his hips against Cade's his legs gave a tremble, he was very close to the edge already. 

Looking at how flushed Jack was, Cade wanted to do more. It wasn't enough just rutting against each other like they were doing, so Cade pulled Jack up so he straddled his hips, chest rubbing against chest. "Hold it like this." Cade instructed Jack to hold both their erections in his hand. Meanwhile, Cade pulled Jack closer, his hand moved lower to the slick hole. Without reservation, Cade plunged his finger back in, moving them in and out of the tightness. 

"You're always so wet for me," Cade whispered, nose buried against Jack's neck. His fingers picked up a faster space and he moved his hips to create more friction. His other hand joined Jack's in stroking and he knew he was so close to ejaculation. "I'm close. Let's do it together." Cade tugged Jack's earlobe between growls. 

Jack blinked his eyes hazy in desire. His hand braced against Cade's shoulder while the other showed him how to hold their length together. since his hand wasn't as big as Cade's it took a little finesse but he got it. The little omega couldn't imagine how their wedding night was going to go, at this rate they wouldn't survive and he was okay with that. Stroking over their members he arched suddenly when his fingers pressed back in, "Ahhhh!"

Digging his nails into his back his mouth hung open gasping for air until they both were pushed over the edge. His scream that time was more animalistic and shook against him coming harder than he did before. Squeezing his eyes shut warms tears collected in the corner of his eyes from the intensity of it.  It was hard to know which way to move because both direction felt amazing. Ribbons of his cum shot up between their bodies covering their stomachs. Pulling his mates head back he crashed their lips together kissing him hard as he rode out the waves. 

Came couldn't remember when was the last time he came so hard. Jack's euphoric scream were a match of his own gravelly shout and they came together in violent shudders. His fingers kept teasing Jack's inside, the muscles tightening around him, telling Cade what the future will hold when Cade finally took Jack as his on their wedding night.

The sensuous kiss from his omega was a pleasant surprise. Even though Jack had told him Cade was the first person he had shared a kiss with, Jack had mastered it in such a short time. Cade buried his fingers i Jack's hair, pulling it slightly to show Jack he was in charge, not caring the bodily liquids that stained his fingers. He basked in the mauling kiss, nibbling and sucking on Jack's lips, purposely bruising the soft flesh. "Mnnn...I could kiss you all night long," Cade hummed, sucking on his mate's sweet tongue.

Jack purred when Cade took control of the kiss giving him the lead in an instant. Although it didn't stop the heat behind it nor how much he really enjoyed kissing him. Humming softly in content and also in approval of what he said about kissing all night long. "Mnn..." His tongue gave a couple little sweet licks to his tongue and the his lips. Relaxing against him he start to notice he had become really wet for him and felt it on his thighs even dripping onto the cushion below them. Damn... Cade really got to him. Even his member was covered in precum and now cum. 

"I fear I'll never be dry with you around," Jack chuckled against his lips then leaned back a little to cup his cheek in his hand. Looking at his to be mate he smiled softly with a blush, "I can't imagine... the more adventurous we get. I mean I've seen some things and read some things on the computer... I'm sure you have some crazy things you'd like to do in bed and I'm sure we'll find some I enjoy too." He gave a teasing sweet nip to his mates lips. "Mn... I can't wait." Even blissed out it was like it flipped a switch in him to tease his alpha. 

"I'm sure we'll find enough things to do together," Cade promised. He pulled the faux fur throw lining the chaise and wrapped it around his mate's body. It actually looked good on Jack and it stirred his member alive once again. Cade groaned, thinking they couldn't keep doing it all night or his self-restrained was for nothing. "We whould go back to our rooms, but I want to hold you a little while longer," he said, pulling Jack closer to him and started snuggling.

Cade laid back on the chaise, the trow pillows supported his head as he pulled Jack to lay on top of his body. "You fit perfectly with me," he said, cupping Jacks pert ass and fondled the smooth spheres. 

Jack leaned into the warmth that nesting instinct wanting to kick in. Nuzzling against Cade he was really relaxed and calm. His steady oddly calm nature fit well with Cade's. Resting his body on his to be mates he wrapped his leg around his and rested over his chest nuzzling under his chin submissively. Sighing softly content and happy he closed his eyes just basking in his warmth and scent. He felt so safe there, "hm... this is really nice..." 

He smiled softly as he grabbed his bubble butt. Resting against him for a long moment it was really nice to be able to just snuggle up against him and steal his warmth. He was sure when they shared a bed he'd be cuddled up to him constantly, "Cade?" His voice was heavy with sleep trying to take over but he wanted to know. "What's yer favorite color?" His hand lazily rubbed over his chest nuzzling under his neck right next to his scent gland feeling very calm and happy right now. At least his alpha was calm right now and not hitting him with his pheromones'.