Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Shiro smiled when the other finally gave him the phone and nodded at his request. After the boy was gone he looked at his phone and took a few deep breaths before dialing up one of the pack members. 

"Sota we have business to do" he said firmly clentching his teeth not wanting to sound weak. 

"Jesus Shiro! Where are you man? What the hell happened? I heard some rumors that you and Bax got in a fight man. Are you both crazy?" said the man on the other end. 

"Not me. I wasn;t the crazy one but ... Bax was " he sigh trying to remain calm. "He challanged me and ... it didn't end well" 

A moment of silent. 

"Wait ... what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that i fucking killed him or he was going to end me" he shouted keeping his temper in place. "But that;s not the reason i called you" 

"you what?!" 

"Fucking shut up and listen Sota!" he shout growling in his phone and his pain strike too making him silent for a few seconds. "I'm fine i just ... need you to go by the lake house where we usually gather and look in the woods nearby for Bax body. Prepare him for a proper buriel" 

"But ...."

"No buts Sota. Do as i tell you if you don't want to get in trouble. I'll call you tomorrow to gather everyone for a meeting. Got it?!" 

"Yes"

"Good. Talk later"

"Okay" 

He hang up the phone, throwing it on the bed as he leaned back and rest his head on the wall. It was going to be a heck of a ride with everything. He placed his hand over his wound on the chest, breathing slow as it was pitching him with pain. He had to heal as fast as possible. If those who had betrayed him would see him this weak, they will defenetly try something and he didn't want to risk it. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Ritsu could hear the strain in his voice and wasn't able to actually write anything for school. Sighing heavily he looked over at his bedroom door. He couldn't let him go alone to face his pack. How many more would be behind this? Would they cave to pressure of another alpha while this one was injured? There was a huge power move happening just from the little he knew and it reminded him of a horrible situation with his own family. 

The problem was he had no pack to call on for help. His older sister was an alpha maybe she could lend a helping hand but she had her own pack and he barely saw her. Coming back into the doorway he leaned against the doorframe, "forget our deal or whatever for a minute. I'm worried about the situation you're in. You can't go and face them alone. Who knows what's really going on behind your back."

Stepping over to the bed he sat down on the side, "yeah I made a deal... I don't have a pack, not after what happened to my family but... I can't let you rush in and get hurt either. My older sisters and alpha. She might come help. She has her own pack but she might be able to come give some backup. Plus... for what it's worth I can be there to help you." 

"forget our deal or whatever for a minute. I'm worried about the situation you're in. You can't go and face them alone. Who knows what's really going on behind your back."

"Appreciate your concern but i can handle them" he said moving in bed groaning in pain. That wasn;t helping him in his words but hopped it didn't matter. Seeing him move to the edge of the bed again he turned and look at him with no emotion whatsoever. 

"yeah I made a deal... I don't have a pack, not after what happened to my family but... I can't let you rush in and get hurt either. My older sisters and alpha. She might come help. She has her own pack but she might be able to come give some backup. Plus... for what it's worth I can be there to help you." 

"How do you think that would make me look? I'm an alpha. I don't need the help of another alpha and a pack and especially not from an omega" he said sharpy turning to the side but then realized what he just said in horror. 

"N-No .... that ... i didn't mean to say that ... I ... arh fuck" he tried to take it back but he already messed it up. "I'm sorry its just ..." he sigh. "I have to do this alone no matter what. Either way they will keep thinking i'm weak and that i cannot do anything on my own" he explain. 

He knew that it was possible that they will try something against him again. But for now, he had to do things on its own. 

"But thank you for the thought" he said smiling placing his hand over his. "I do appreaciate you helping me and all even if we meat over a deal but ... for now i don't want you to get involved in this" he said looking at him remembering how Bax was talking about him and what he would had done to him. He didn't know if those ideas were put by someone from his pack or they were Bax's but he didn't want to risk it. 

"If you want to feel better , you can talk with your sister and just ... let her know like putting her en guard. But i will try not to involve any other wolf in my problems" he said shaking his head. 

"especially not from an omega"

Immediately green eyes looked at him hurt but as he explained his features softened as he spoke. Sighing softly he understood. The alpha was the strong one in charge, just like an any pack. As he listened he was glad he wasn't an alpha. He didn't like fighting or hurting anyone but he guessed that just came with his nature. Looking over his face he turned his hand over to gently hold his, "I can at least drive you and wait outside. That way I'll hear if shit hits the fan and I'll keep her on speed dial." 

Biting his lip he looked down at their hands. They were getting close and it scared him but it was hard to pull away, "I'm sorry you got hurt and I know it's not my place. You're not my alpha and I'm an outsider which is even worse. Rouge outsider at that. I still don't want to see you hurt." He squeezed his hand a little tighter then turned his face away. Seeing him dying shocked him to the point of real fear of loosing him. They barely knew each other and he didn't want him going anywhere. Tears brimmed in his eyes he was trying to hide by turning away. 

"I can at least drive you and wait outside. That way I'll hear if shit hits the fan and I'll keep her on speed dial." 

"Alright. That i can accept so you can stob bugging me" he said trying to tease him by making a joke but seeing the other change his feature and look down at their hands made him look confused. Where they pushing it far their bet? If that was the case, it was going to be bad and end up with them not seeing eachother again. But the scary question was, could he do that? He freaked out only by the mere thought of Bax doing something to him and they are not together. This was bad, but he couldn't stop meeting him apparently. 

"I'm sorry you got hurt and I know it's not my place. You're not my alpha and I'm an outsider which is even worse. Rouge outsider at that. I still don't want to see you hurt." 

"Hei.." he said placing his hand on his shoulder ignoring the pain in his body. "From what you told me you're not alone. You have your sister and from what i know, family members count as a pack too" he said shrugging trying to make the other feel better. Seeing him cry was making his stomach twitch. He didn't want to see him hurt which was such a red flag for him but he coulnd't avoid it. 

"Now I'm gonna rest as promised. Thank you again" he smiled laying back on the bed taking a deep breath and closing his eyes as he exhale. He needed rest so that his wounds would heal faster. 

Ritsu looked over at him and sighed rubbing the back of his hand over his eyes, "yea..." He couldn't tell him. Not yet. Maybe not ever. "Rest up. I'll be here." He patted his hand then slipped back from him to cover him with his blanket and left a drink beside the bed for him. "Call if ya need anything." Leaving the bedroom he went into the living room to try to get some work done but he just felt exhausted. 

He tried to get some schoolwork done but he just kept thinking about Shiro and the situation he was in. Either way he was going to help him. Making sure to text his sister it took her a while to get back to him but she agreed to be on standby. He went back to work on his homework hoping he was resting well in there. If he slept through the night he would end up sleeping out on the couch since they weren't together. He didn't need to crowd an injured alpha and upset him. 

The little omega knew alpha's could heal quickly but it was hard to say how healed he'd be the next day. Some were fast and others would still be limping. He really hoped he'd feel well enough to handle his pack. 

Shiro tried to rest as much as possible but his mind was still roaming around the meeting that he was going to have with his pack and how is going to go on. He didn't know what was going to happen with those that work against him but one thing was sure, Annabelle was out. 

~ NEXT DAY~ 

As he couldn't sleep anymore and he couldn't rest as he was worried for how the meeting with his pack would be, he tried to get up from bed as silent as possible. Some of his wounds managed to heal but some from his chest were still there, trying. They were not completly heal but he was able to move bette than before. Yes he still had pain, but he had to endure it. 

Ritsu slept really light.  Any noise he heard would wake him up.  He checked on his several times but the omega was on edge.  To the point that early in the morning he gave up and made coffee to get some school work done.  

Hearing him move around in the bedroom he chuckled softly looking over at him,  "I'm awake you doof. Don't go trying to sneak out." Standing up he was in a hoodie now with his sweats looking very comfortable. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm awake you doof. Don't go trying to sneak out."

He sigh defeated he just got up and walked out of the room as he could smell the sweet scent of coffee and he really needed that. 

"Guess i'm not the only one who didn't get much sleep last night" he said reaching for a cup and place it near the others so that he would fill it for him too. 

"How are you feeling?"

"Better i guess. Some of the scratches have heald. The ones remained are the ones on my chest which takes longer as they were more deeper" he sigh looking at him. "What have you been up to that you're so early up?"

Ritsu have him a half smile when he mentioned he wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep.  It was true.  They seemed to have a really hard time. Filling up his coffee he already had cream,  sugar and milk out,  "I don't know how you'd like your coffee but... have at it."

Looking down at his chest he frowned but it was good he was up and about,  "oh um..." Looking back up at him he scratched the back of his head.  "I was worried about you a little with how injured you were and I guess the couch isn't that comfortable but... I got some school work done so that fine. Are you hungry?"

"I don't know how you'd like your coffee but... have at it."

"I like it two cups of sugar and one of milk" he said as he was adding them to his coffee. It wasn't that Ritsu asked or something. He didn't even actually know why he said how he liked his coffee but there it was. Out in the open. A bit of information about himself that he let it slip through his lips. 

"I was worried about you a little with how injured you were and I guess the couch isn't that comfortable but... I got some school work done so that fine. Are you hungry?"

"You were worried about me" he said a little bit surprised about that information but inside him he was quite happy. A little strange for a partnership that was only for sex. But then again, guess nothing was normal and simple in his life. 

"I'm a little hungry yes. What do you have on the menu?" he said leaning on the counter, sipping from his coffee. 

it may seem like a dirty joke but that was how he was talking. Or maybe it was a dirty talk from his part. He wasn't sure anymore. But now wasn;t the time to fool around. He had to wrap things up here and head to his pack meeting. But something inside him just liked it being here near the other. 

Ritsu smiled softly hearing how he liked his coffee. He'd keep that in mind for next time even watching as he made it to commit to to memory, "w-well yeah." He stammered turning a little red when he looked surprised. "I-I mean I want to make sure y-you're fine... and yeah..."

Turning to the fridge he pulled out eggs and bacon. Then reached back in pulling out peppers, onions and cheese setting them down on the counter. He found bread and pulled out butter, "do you like omelets? I can make that, bacon and toast. Does that sound okay?" He pulled over the milk along with the salt and pepper. Ritsu found himself not minding him being there. Actually it was nice having company. Somedays he missed being around others and especially pack members. Fat chance of that anytime soon. He had work to do and not many people he trusted.

"w-well yeah." He stammered turning a little red when he looked surprised. "I-I mean I want to make sure y-you're fine... and yeah..."

"Hmm" he simply said sipping again from his coffee keeping his eyes on the other as he started to prepare to make some food for themselves. He never moved so the boy had to go around him everytime. What is odd is that he didn't mind the other around him and invading his space. Actually he was doing the exact opposite by trying to be near him as he liked how the other was stammpering and reacted to his tease. It was cute. 

"do you like omelets? I can make that, bacon and toast. Does that sound okay?"

"That is fine, thank you" he said moving closer to him bending in front of him a little so that he could put the cup in the sink on the other side. It was odd how he preffered to do that and not walk around him and place the cup in the sink directly but used this flirting method. He had to remember himself that they deal was just sex and no emotions. Nothing more but it was hard to behave around him. 

"I will be in the room till you're finished. I'll make some calls with the others to check if everything is settle. Let me know when everything is ready" he said still standing near him for a few more seconds taking a deep breath while looking at him and then he managed to walk away and back in the room, closing the door. 

"What the hell am i doing?" he whispered to himself trying to bug some sense into himself. Shaking his head to get his thoughts into order he took his phone and started to make some calls to check how the rest were doing. 

Ritsu blushed when he bent in close and turned his head away trying to not awkwardly smell him or stare. He didn't want him to realize he liked him. Although the blushing face and tense shoulders were a good indication. Ritsu's emotions were very clear on his face as he went to cooking and moving around him. For some reason it didn't occur to him to tell him to move. Biting his bottom lip he turned rather red and gave a tremble when he was close, "y-yeah I can call you."

Green eyes scanned over him taking in how hot he was again. Maybe he should've called him the next day when his heat was still bothering him. He could feel a shiver run through him and heat between his legs. Damn his body remembered him. Cooking up their meal he tried to distract himself but he was turned on after he invaded his space smelling amazing and looking so sexy. Damn him! 

When he finished he plated their food and brought new coffees to the living room. He made his like he liked too, "food!" He sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. They needed a distraction otherwise he might try to jump him outside of his heat. 

After he checked in with the others he sat on the bed thinking what he was going to do at the meeting. Discuss the funeral of his friend. Will have to announce his family if the others didn't already he couldn't tell if he had asked that. But also he had to find out who else had worked against him together with Annabelle as she was the head of all that missfortune that came upon his head. Clentching his fist into the sheet his anger vanished suddenly when the other called that food was ready. Taking a deep breath he got up and walked out of the room and into the living sitting on the sofa a few meters from the other. 

"This looks quite nice" he said refering to the food as he took a bite from it groaning in pleasure. "And is fucking taste good" he said licking his lips. "My stomach really appreciates this, thank you" he said smiling continuing to eat not aware of the other change of mood. When he took a pause to sip from his coffee remaining a little bit still as he looked at it, pleased to see the other had memorized how he liked it, then he looked at him. 

"Are you feeling okay? I believe you'd be the one now that will need rest" he said frowning keeping his eyes on him. "And if that's the mather i can go on my own back to my pack" he added leaving the cup on the table.  Care to remind that he was still shirtless with only pants on him and some few bandages on his chest. Something he didn't realized that he needed a shirt. It felt too comfortable. 

Edited by mik3la

Ritsu snorted softly at his reaction to the food. It warmed his hear to hear he liked his cooking. They did say a way to a mans heart was through his stomach, "no problem. I like cooking anyway." He ate his own and sipped his own coffee that had two big pours of creamer in it making it a light brown color. He kept glancing at his chest than back to his food trying to distract his brain.

"Hm?" he had been staring at his chest again. Quickly his green eyes went back to his face wide. "Oh um.... I'll be alright. I can just go to bed early tonight. I can't leave you alone, what if you need more medical help? I can always nap or something later." He looked down at his plate his face red from checking him out. Eating a bit bite he chewed trying to distract himself. Now he was worried about him too on top of being hot. His omega side was screaming for him that he tried to quiet. Oh shit... he was slick... 

Grabbing his coffee he took a big sip hoping he couldn't smell him over the food, "when are you meeting everyone?" He needed to distract them and ignore how he turned him on. 

Shiro was not believing all that the other was saying but then again he didn't comment on it. he did believed that something was wrong with the other and he wasn't telling him but then again it wasn't his business to tell him anything. They were nothing. They were just sex buddies and nothing more. Right? 

He kept his eyes at him and the way he was acting making him only wonder what the other was thinking in that moment and that if they were only seconds from breaking their deal or was it just him. But from the way the other was reacting there was defenetly something going on with him. wait a minute ...what day it is? did his heat ended or is still on? and is it me? he thought looking at himself as now realizing he was half naked and he smirked and then chuckled at his question as he was trying to change the subject. 

"Later today. Better said in a few hours. Owr house is not far from here so i can get there in no time" he said taking another sip as he was done with food and thought maybe he could get some little desert. Even if he was injured, he couldn't deny that the others cute ways of reactions were make him feel strangely atracted to him. 

"Is there any desert in the menu?" he said smirking, knowing very well the other will stumble again in his words and that was just the fun part in teasing. He kept his eyes on him for the whole time as he leaned on the couch to one side so that he could see him better. 

Ritsu felt like a mess.  Outside his heat he was hardly bold,  usually quiet unless he was streaming and then he was loud and energetic. Talking with Shiro was different. Did he even know how sexy he was right now without his shirt on and half naked? Trying to not eat him up with his eyes he glanced at him which was a mistake.  He watched his muscles flexing as he sipped his coffee, damn he had to wait until his next heat to get another taste at him.  

"Hm? What? Desert but it's breakfast, " Ritsu turned red making his eyes go back up to his face.  "If I would've known that I would've put caramel in your coffee- of wait are you making a sex joke?"

Almost feeling stream come off his head from blushing that time he bit his lip embarrassed,  "but you're injured right now." He didn't say no. Honestly he would struggle to tell him no right now for several reasons. 

"Hm? What? Desert but it's breakfast, "

And there he was right. It was possible that he was still in heat and that's why he was so atracted to him without even noticing. That was the only explanation. 

"If I would've known that I would've put caramel in your coffee- of wait are you making a sex joke?"

He chuckle as he was way to cute and amused when he was flustered. 

"You're starting to catch up pretty quickly" he said sliding closer to him, ignoring everything else. Even if his remaining woundes were still hurting he couldn't deny that he wanted him in that very moment. 

"but you're injured right now."

He reached for his chin lifting his head turning it to him then place it on his neck getting him closer and closer to him till they were only inches apart and there it was. His heat scent. Such sweet and delighted scent. 

"You can do whatever you like since i'm this vulnerable" he whispered over his lips before pressing them together, letting his tongue slip in his mouth tasting the sweet caramel that the coffee has left behind. 

Ritsu gasped softly when he pulled him close,  "what? Wait you-" He tried to hold onto posts of him that weren't injured when he pulled him closer his eyes growing darker with desire.  Vulnerable?  Even if it was a joke he was surprised he'd said that.  He wasn't judging him for being hurt.  Didn't tease him or anything. He just worried about him. 

Moaning against his lips he slowly started to kiss back as little waves of desire went through him.  Sliding closer to him until he was on his lap straddling his waist. Rolling his tongue against his he purred in his chest before pulling back,  "...I guess I'm still in heat... if you're feeling up to it" He rocked his hips rubbing his clothed growing erection against him. 

He couldn't deny the desire that was forming inside him as their kiss grew more intensly, letting him move on top of him feeling his hesitant touches as to not hurt him. Even if he was in heat, and from what he could remember he was a beast, he was still trying to be careful with him. 

"...I guess I'm still in heat... if you're feeling up to it"

"I think i can handle it by not doing much of an effort myserl" he said groaning in pleasure as he rubbed himself against him, feeling his member getting harder and harder. 

"Let's just see how this is going" he said smirking licking his lips as he was pulling the others shirt off of him, claiming his lips once againg as his hands were now on his soft and warm skin moving to his pants to take them off. 

That was a lie. He wasn't in heat. It stopped at the end of the second day. So it went from being four days to two days long from getting an alpha. Although the strange this was the crazy desire he had for him now outside his heat. He really wanted him badly. It was like his being ached to have him wanted him to bite him and claim him but his mind was fighting it. 

So the little lie right now would work. Moaning against his lips he tried to now push too heavy against him but ground his hips down to rub their members together. Rolling his tongue in his mouth he would nip and suck at his lips toying with him, "mnn... just tell me if I hurt you." His hands slid down to start shuffling the sweats down his hips. He had to stand to remove his own sweats then slipped Shiro's off too. 

Climbing back onto his lap he almost growled a low purr when their members could rub together now. Kissing him harder his fingers ran through his hair gently scraping his nails against his scalp. He just couldn't get enough of him. 

Holding him closert to his body he groan in the kiss, liking the way the other purred as they were now touching without any fabric between them. Even if he was going to feel some pain from his wounds he wasn't going to tell him because he didn't want to stop right now. 

His hands dropped slowly from his back to his ass grabbing his buttcheeks firmly in his hands before he lifted him a little to move his member behind him, rubbing in between them to his whole, making him breath hard as he wanted this more than he ever wanted anything else. 

"Stop worrying and stop talking" he whispered through their lips biting them gently before kissing him harder before slidding himself inside him, pushing his hips down to him. The moment he felt his insides queezing his memeber he groan and growled in the kiss, gasping for a little air. "F-Fuck" 

It was intense and he was trying to stand still as to not work himself to much, but it was hard. He wanted to take the lead but being injure it would be hard not to be in more pain than standing still. "M-Move mm" he groan licking his lips as he took a deep breath moving his kisses down his neck and shoulder. "Ride me" he whispered to his ear, licking and biting his earlobe, keeping his hands on his ass which he so much liked. 

Ritsu moaned rocking his hips back against his length, he wanted him inside him again but turns out he didn't need to ask. Gasping he was very tight around his length as he slid onto him. Thankfully his body agreed with how much it liked him and was already very slick, "ahhh go...god.... ahhh....!" Sitting down on him he took a moment to relax and also to keep from coming too fast. 

Sliding his arms around Shiro's head he started to lift himself up and slammed back down with a moan, "fuck... so good..." It didn't take him long to find a nice deep rhythm slamming Shiro into him. Moaning and gripping his hair his hips rocked down hard loving this. Being outside his heat this felt different, deeper and almost more intense since he was more aware. Fucking himself down onto him his member bobbed between their bodies hard and leaking. 

"Ahhhh!" leaning in his mouth started to attack his shoulder and neck leaving little bit marks and licks behind. Even up to his ear as he rode his cock. The little omega thrust himself down hard onto his member loving how perfectly he fit inside him. 

Holding his body near him was all he had to do as the other was making the whole work. This could work and he didn't feel any pain whatsoever in that moment, only pleasure. It was amazing. Better then before which was even more strange but he didn't cared. All he wanted was in that moment. 

Moving his hand up his back, then his neck and up in hair, grabbing it gently and pulling his head aback, having more access to his neck that he licked and suck, trying his best not to leave a visible mark. It was so hard to hold back and not bite him, marking him, let everyone know he was his but those thoughts weren't supposed to be in his head. He wasn;t his. He had been very clear. They were together just for sex and nothing more. Then why was he wanting more. 

Not wanting to think about that anymore he pulled his hair and guided his face down to him, claiming his lips one more time as his other hand find his member that was hitting his stomach with each thrust and started rubbing it, feeling the leak on the tip. 

"That's it...rock your body baby....take your release from me" he growled through kisses, holding him in place, not wanting to breath those sweet lips from his as his hand pumped him up and down his lenght. Everything was very erotic and was killing him as every inch of his body was tickling and sending shivers down his spine.