Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Panting hard he felt his cum rush into him and moaned softly. Alpha cum was a good way to stop the heat urges but he wasn't done with him yet. Laying back on the bed he panted harshly coming down from this intense orgasm. Damn his toy never got him this high. Their scent mingled and smelled oh so good, making him a bit dizzy himself. Too bad that lube wasn't edible because he wouldn't taken him in his mouth. 

When they both started to calm down he turned towards him leaning down his body to run his tongue over his hip and wrapped his hand around his length, "can you go again or did I wear you out?" Nipping at his hip he wrapped his leg around his waist straddling him then smirked down at him. Leaning over him his member was still hard as he pressed his hips against his own rocking against him.

"That felt really good... mnn..." shivering over him a little sweat covered his body from the heat and from the physical part of this. Rolling his hips he shivered above him with a smirk. His body really liked what he'd done and wasn't ready to finish being in heat yet. Normally this lasted three days for him but he heard alpha's could help lessen it to one day. He really hoped that was true but he was going to enjoy himself while he agreed to be here. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Just when he caught up his breath he saw the other move on him wanting more. For real now?! Let's do this boy, he thought chuckling as he lifted his upper body catching his lips in a kiss as his hand landed on the others hip and his other hand in his still erected member, placing it right at the entrance again and pulled him down on him, sinking more deep than before inside him. He groan into the kiss before he brocke it to take a breath. 

"This is just the beginning babes" he growled smirking placing his both hands on his ass grabbing it tight and slamming on cheek with his hand as he started to help him rock his body, ridding him. 

"You really like my cock , don't you now pipsqueak ngh..." he groan licking and nibbling his neck up to his earlobe, biting it slowly and sensually. At least he could bite that one. The feeling send a shiver down his spine as he knew the feeling of it and it was like he sense it as well. 

He layed on his back just looking at the guy ridding him faster and faster turning him on again with each moan that he made. This was not done yet. Alphas were known for their sex appetite, and once it was started it could hold longer. That's why Alphas were mostly considerable unsatiable. Because they could sex you till you'd faint. 

Ritsu gasped against his lips wrapping his arms around his shoulders when he sunk back onto him. Moaning against his lips he kissed him back until they broke apart, blushing a bit more when he called him babe, "Ahhh yes... y-you're hitting everything-ahh..." Shivering at the slow biting up his neck his eyes fluttered closed. So much of him wanted this alpha to claim him but they agreed to not. His fingers even ran into his hair holding him there. 

"I think you like my ass," he wiggled his hips with a smirk. Shifting his legs he found a good angle to thrust himself down onto his hips. He'd been told about alpha's and in a way was looking forward to that. 

Rocking his hips down and rolling them he found several different ways of moving his hips but decided thrusting down was the best. Moaning he angled his hips to have him hit so deep and rub right against his prostate. Reaching down his body his hand stroked over his member letting out a strangled moan then slowed his thrusts. Rocking down hard and deep he'd pull up slower then slam himself back down stroking over the tip of his member. 

He was using this alpha's cock to feel good like one of his toys, "s-so good... holy shit... ahhh..." Slamming back down his legs trembled against his hips. 

"Ahhh yes... y-you're hitting everything-ahh..."

"You're damn right i am ngh...and you're taking it all" he groan groaning and moaning keeping the thrust pace as he wanted it.

"I think you like my ass,"

"Its quite a fine one" he mumgled biting his his earlobe before just laying on his back watching him ride him on his pace.

Seeing him touch himself made him only more aroused. It was something erotic in seeing the partner play with himself while you were fucking him so he was enjoying it.

"s-so good... holy shit... ahhh..."

Hearing those sweet sounds he knew the other was close of climax again but he wasn't so he was going to make it delay a little bit. 

He grabbed his waist making him stop from moving. "Nha-ah-ah ... not yet. Lay on your stomach and get your ass up in the air" he said moving him to the side as he was standing now on his knees. As the boy did as he was told he possitioned himself at his back and slammed himself inside him without any other warning, starting to pound in and out holding him by the waist. He would grab from time to time his butt-cheeks and slap them only to grab them firmly in his hands again. 

He bend down to the othe , kissing his neck and shoulder and back up, reaching the earlobe biting it. "Hold on tight babes cause this right is going to be hard" he mumbled before he stand back holding him by the waist and started to ramp his body against him, hitting that sweet spot that was making his insides go grazy and starting to squeez around him. 

"Fuck yes ...ngh .... thats right ha....squeez that ass baby ngh...ha..." he grouwld pounding harder and harder feeling his body tense and tense with each thrust. "S-Shit...ha...ahh...FUCK! I'M CUM-...NGHH" he groan as he reached his climax again this time even more blisful than before. Which each spasm he was cum a little more and the wait the other was around his member was making him cum even more than he thought it was possible.  

He pulled himself out and layed back on the bed panting like he had ran a marathon. This was crazy and at the same time amazing. He just couldn't explain it. But this was more than he ever had till that moment. More than anyone could have taken till now. 

"J-Jesus .... fuck ...ha...ha.."

Edited by mik3la

Ritsu let out a whimper when he stopped his hips, "but...mnn..." Of course he didn't want to stop but the new position might be really fun too. Pulling off him he turned over into his stomach resting his chest against his sheets that would need a serious cleaning after today.  

"AAAAHHH!" arching his back more thankfully he was already loosened up a little before now. He took each thrust and smack even leaning into them almost begging for it harder.  Feeling him lean over his body he spread his legs a little wider and tilted his head giving him more access to his neck and ear.  It was an odd level of want and trust letting him do that,  a guy he barely knew, yet their chemistry in bed was amazing. 

Moaning loudly and gripping the sheets tightly it wasn't long before he felt his orgasm rush over him and being filled again by this alpha.  Coming all over his bed under him he didn't moved until he slipped out and then he slumped onto his side to stay out of his damp spot. Panting hard he swallowed trying to ease his dry throat from moaning so much.

"Ya..." rolling onto his side he sighed softly feeling really good but he was still a little hard.  For the moment he didn't immediately jump him this time.  Running his fingers through his hair he sighed softly and stretched his back causing a pop in his back.  "Mnnnn not bad." He teased him but he was much better than not bad 

"You're rather insatiable for a former virgin" he chuckle looking at him catching his breath, still resting in bed nedxt to him. He still had it in him, but he wasn't sure for how much more. Yes he had a big sex appetite but he didn't expect it to be put to test right away. And hell fuck this guys was fucking insatiable and it sure felt good each time. 

"Hmm..." Ritsu tried to sit up but flopped back down. He usually remembered to bring some water in his room but with having him here instead of taking care of himself he forgot.  

"I guess so.  I've always been like this.  Usually my heat last like three days but I was hoping with someone like you it'd be shorter, " Looking over at him he stretched again trying to get his body to work.  "I feel like damn jello... it's that normal? I'm trying to get up but I can't. " He laughed softly.  "I'm thirsty but I could go one more round after a drink. "

He chuckle laughing at the way the other was acting and that he was down for more which surprised him as no one could take that much. Not to mention on their first time. But this guy was about to surprise him even more than he thought. 

"It's normal. Your body can only take so much but not in one go" he said managing to catch his breath, now breathing back normally. "I can get something to drink. I need one myself" he said getting out of bed and walking out the room to the living room looking around for the kitchen finding it really quickly. As he was pouring water into the glasses his mind was still at what just happened. What the hell happened? What was that? How can he act like that and be like that but in the rest of the time be so different? Its just doesn't make sense. 

As the glasses were full he returned in the room, sitting on the edge of the bed, giving on glass to the other. "I think we should clean up" he said after drinking a little looking at their sticky bodies. "we look like a mess" he added laughing, brushing a hand through his hair. 

Ritsu relaxed on the bed sighing softly.  He was socially awkward and didn't get along with people in big groups but just one person he could be more himself.  He was very introverted but with his one person he could shine. Today he found out how good sex could be and he loved it.  Closing his eyes he smiled softly feeling much calmer than he had in years.  

Maybe this was what was missing? Sex not relationship.  There was nothing there just someone to sleep with... right?

With some effort he sat up to take the drink,  "thanks... yeah that might be a good idea." He was already feeling a bit more clear headed and cooler. It seemed his sister wasn't lying about the alpha part.  Drinking down about half the glass he scooted to the edge of the bed.  "Oh I didn't show you the house.  The bathroom is the door just outside to the left. Yeah, I feel like a mess but honestly a good mess um..." It was then he remembered he didn't know his name but was too awkward to ask right now. 

"Hmm?" he said after he left the glasses on the floor and turned to look at him. "Are you saying that you just had sex with me and don't know my name" he said laughing standing up. "You're starting to be just like an alpha jerk that i know" he continued laughing as he got up and headed down the hall. "That was a compliment by the way. Name is Shiro pipsqueak" he smirked as he disappeared in the bathroom. 

Now that he was thinking about it, he didn;t know his name either. It happened all to soon and from what they had agree, the name was not that important after all. It was just sex and nothing more. Turning on the hot water he stepped into the shower, washing his body. 

Blushing a bit he shrugged his shoulders when he started laughing.  Yeah he did. Watching him leave the room he flipped back on the bed,  "Shiro... huh..."

In his bathroom his shampoos were eucalyptus and sweet with a couple fluffy towels folded up.  After a while he sat up running his hand over his face. That was better than he imagined he could see why other omegas got addicted to it and went from person to person.  He never wanted that for himself,  so he was glad Shiro agreed to this. 

Grabbing his towel he wrapped it around his waist and went to the kitchen grabbing out a couple snacks for them to eat before take two.  Should he order a pizza?

After the shower he went in the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist as he was getting pretty hungry and it wasn't the sex part. Well, that too, as he was drawn by the sweet scent the other still had but his stomach wanted something to eat too. 

"Is there something to eat in here?" he asked opening the fridge door without his permission, acting like he was in his own home. 

Ritsu looked over at him and laughed softly, "we can order a pizza.  I have snacks right now but if need to cook something.  I can of you want like a meal."

Heading towards the bathroom he called out, "have a snack and let me know what you want when I'm done." He was hungry too but wanted to be less covered in their fun. 

He took an apple from the fridge as he leaned on the counter looking around the place as he heard the watter starting to run, meaning the other got in the shower. The mere imagine of his naked body rushed in his mind and the faces he was making while he was moaning in pleasure thanks to him. That only made him have an erection just like that. "What the fuck ..." he mumbled leaving the apple on the counter, walking to the bathroom door wanting to knock but the he stopped. 

Maybe acting like a jerk is what he likes, he thought as he opened the door and leaned on the wall, wrapping his arms over his chest, watching the other shower. 

"Now that's a nice view" he said with a smirk on his face. 

Ritsu ran his hands over himself realizing how oddly calm they were with each other. Well it wasn't like they were trying to be friends they were just having sex and being done with it. Although they were only having sex and just met they seemed to mesh well.  That was good he guessed for having this deal. 

Suddenly hearing him in the bathroom sent him jumping and nearly slipped on the tub, "Holy shit!" He glared over at him.  "Haven't you ever heard of knocking,  you goober."

Rinsing his hair out quickly he blushed a little instinctively covering his junk, "I won't be long man then we can order some food or somethin'." Looking at the strong alpha he quickly started to get hard seeing him watching him.  

"Goober? " he chuckle "thats knew ... I know how to knock but where would be the fun in that" he said keeping his eyes on his body, amused by the way the other tried to hide his parts. "Is not like i didn't seen all that before so whats the point in hiding?" he said biting his lip seductivly. "And apparently you like me watching" he said smirking stepping closer to the shower opening the door. 

"Now don't get so flustered by me joining in. Is not like you didn't liked me before when i was inside you and made you scream" he whispered in his ear as he moved behind him, taking the sponge. "I just want to help you clean up faster" he added smirking washing his back and shoulders. He liked to tease the guy as it amazed and amuzed him how the other was reacting each and every time.

"I-I was cleaning up just fine," Ritsu's whole face started to go red from his comment and moving closer to him.  Looking back at him he bit his lip then looked away as goosebumps rose on his skin.  He hadn't been washed by someone else since he was a child. 

"Mnnn..." he moaned softly his body racing rather strongly to him. He'd never heard about that before.  Maybe in those of fated pair's but there was no way this guy was. 

"Even if you've seen it... it's just embarrassing, " was bathing him part of having sex with him? Although feeling his hands on his body he was getting really turned on again.  

"I like the sounds you make" he whispered in his ear moving his hands down to his waist, moving on his stomach and up to his chest. He stepped closer to him getting more and more aroused by the mere sounds the other was making. It was crazy how he was reacting. They just had sex two times already now and here he was wanting more. And apparently the other wanted too. 

"Maybe i wanted something else and washing you was just a reason to get in here" he groan slamming  his body against him, feeling his skin on his, while his erection was standing bright and hard against his ass. "I can see you want this too" he added in a whisper biting his earlobe while his hand moved to the boys erection, feeling it pulsing in his hand, getting hard. "You can lie but your body cannot" he smirked moving his hips, just to rub his cock against his buttocks. 

Ritsu trembled bracing a hand on the wall while the other held onto his arm but didn't stop him from touching his body, "I like how you touch me..." Biting his lip he looked back over his shoulder at him taking on his expression and how his hair fell into his face. He was rather handsome...

Spreading his legs a little he rocked back against his member rubbing him between his cheeks,  "get back in me..." His hand slipped behind him to grab his never to position him before sinking back into his member. His heat was still activated so he desperately wanted him still. 

Moaning his legs shook as he arched his back to compensate for their angle pressing him more inside, "then get in here. "

"I like how you touch me..."

"Mmm... you do?" he smirked as he was continuing rubbing his member, while his other hand moved to his waist and ass, grabbing it firmly. 

He let him guide his member to his entrance and from the way he was aroused, it was easy to slide his full length inside him, groaning into his ear. "Mmm...fuck this is good" he groan pulling out and then pushed back in slowly. "Just like that .... right there ngh" he groan pushing deeper inside him, pinning him to the shower wall. 

He grabbed his waist as he started to move at a quicker pace. "touch yourself" he growled looking at him with devilish eyes slamming his body against him. 

This was better than he ever thought it would feel. "Yeah... feels good..." pinned against the wall he tilted his hips back in a way omega's were built to. Bracing a hand to the cold wall he moaned against it, "y-yeah...."

Pressing his forehead against the wall his hips would press back to meet his clenching and fluttering around his length, "yea r-right there!" Reaching down between his legs he stroked his hand along his own dripping length. Tilting his head back a little and to the side he looked back at him seeing the desire on his face. "H-Harder... you... you can leave some marks-ahhhh....!" 

His legs trembled when he would strike his prostate just right and he could see the arch in his spine get a little more tense before relaxing again. Drool dripped down the corner of his mouth, this was take three and they were still going strong. This omega even for a first time was really doing well. He had a high drive too, a bit snarky and strange at the same time. He wasn't like other omegas. This alpha wasn't like other alpha's. He wasn't trying to claim him or control him, just enjoying his heat like he asked him too.

Seeing him turned his face to him and asking for harder and even leave marks on him, that instantly sunk into his animalistic instinct but he tried to keep it as small marks and not an actual marking. He grabbed him by the neck, pulling him closer to his chest and claimed his lips, while his hips started to slam harder and harder as he asked for and fucking hell it was a bliss how it felt. 

Breaking the kiss to breath he moved his kisses back to his neck and down to his shoulder. "This is how you fucking like it hugh?" he growled slamming his body into his merciless, almost loosing control over himself. it was like he was consuming his rationality, turning him into a sex beast. His hand still on his neck but carefull not tu strangle him and the other on his waist guiding the other against his rough thrust, he could feel blissful shivers run down his spine, urging his need to climax. 

"Almost there ngh....just there...ha....right ngh...there ngh...ha....mmm" he groan biting into his shoulder as he was pounding inside him feeling the edge of the climax cliff overcome him and with a few more thrust he cum inside him groaning against his skin.  

Ritsu felt him slip into a more animalistic state and that triggered his own. His teeth elongated a little and nails too digging against the tile wall. Moaning against his lips he'd nip at him and kiss back just as heated instead of passive. He learned quickly  how to kiss him back and that he rather liked kissing. This alpha tasted good, his fingers felt good, everything. Damn he could get addicted to this. No he had to stay focused- just touch him like that again.

His air was cut off once in a while from the hand on his neck but he liked that too, "yes-yes...yesyesyes!" His eyes there was a little shine from his other form trying to come through but he held it back. Each rough thrust into him he knew he'd hurt tomorrow but for now he took every one of them shaking a little as pleasure rushed through him. Stroking himself faster he could feel his orgasm quickly coming to crash over him.

Feeling the bite on his shoulder it scared him but also sent a wave of bliss through him, "Ah-FUCK AHHHHHH!" Shaking hard against the wall it was like his orgasm was torn from him. Tightening around him he covered the wall with his essence.

After the crazy climax he had he needed to lean on his hand on the wall inf front of them, resting his head on the others shoulder panting. This was even more extreme than the other two times in the bedroom which didn't made any sense, but his wolf was satisfied. For once he was satisfied completly. 

The water of the shower was still runnig down their bodies and as he lifted his eyes he saw the damages the other did on the wall. 

"Someones wolf has been a little out of control i see" he chuckle looking at him not daring to move as his entire body along with muscles where tickling like electricity was running through his vains. 

Panting hard it took him a moment to realize he'd clawed up the wall in his bathroom and knew he was going to pay for this later, "there goes my deposit." Licking his lips he pushed his fangs back and claws back. Resting his chest against the wall his eyes slipped closed just enjoying the odd calm filming him. Like the stress from the weeks were sliding off his shoulders and into the drain. 

"That was crazy.... now I want to sleep for a week... and I'm starving..." although he didn't want to move even though he was pinned against the cold tiles. Sighing content he didn't move though. He didn't realize his his head was tilting back and resting against Shiro's shoulder almost purring from how good he felt. "Maybe I should order that pizza...."