Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

"Make that two pizza's. I'm starving too" he chuckled laughing at the way the other was acting. It was funny and cute in some way, but he shake those thoughts away. He wasn't an emotional guy. Plus, this was just sex and nothing more. He turned the water down and got some towels from nearby giving one to the guy and with the other he dried his hair and then wrap it around his waist. 

"I'll go dress up while you order the food" he said going into the bedroom to look for his boxers and jeans dressing them up and then turned in the living room to take his shirt from the sofa, as he sat on it turning the tv on, still affected by all that sex that happened. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Ritsu chuckled himself at the two pizza's comment. The least he could do was buy the guy lunch for dropping everything and coming over to ease his suffering. At this rate he'd feel better by tomorrow because he was already feeling insanely better. Stepping out of the shower he dried himself off but then grabbed his phone calling the pizza place just up the street. 

He ordered a peperoni and a meat lovers pizza. Rubbing his hand over his face he went to his room to change into sweats and a t-shirt. Grabbing a drink from the fridge he grabbed an extra one for him. Sitting on the couch next to him he curled his legs up under himself, "I have a couple games if ya-"He yawned. "Want to play?" He felt nice and relaxed for the moment especially after all their fun that morning and by a couple games he meant a ton of them. The whole tv stand was filled with several games and a few different game stations.

"I'm not really into games. Not that much of a fun. It's a waste of time for him so ..." he shrugged turning the tv to normal channels searching for some music. 

"Either way i cannot stay any longer. After we eat i have to go. Have some other places to be" he said changing the channels looking for the damn music channels as he wanted to relax and then enjoy the food in peace. 

"You never told me your name pipsqueak" he said turning his eyes to him

Edited by mik3la

Ritsu felt his heart sink a little but remembered that was the deal. Sex and go. It's what he wanted. Nodding his head he yawned and stretched his back trying to not come off as upset at all, "I did at school." He chuckled and turned towards him with a lopsided smirk. "It's Ritsu, goober."

Running his fingers through his own hair he shrugged his shoulders, "games are fun if you find the right ones. I make some money off playing them so that just makes it better." It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door. Getting up he grabbed the pizzas and brought them to the living room. Taking a big bite out of one he threw a couple paper plates down for them to use then snuggled back up on the couch sighing softly. "I feel much better."

"I did at school." "It's Ritsu, goober."

"Oh right ...but i prefered pipsqueak. I remember now" he lauged leaning on the back of the sofa, leaving the remote on the side listening to the other when he started to talk about games and that he was doing money out of it. 

"It that case is a good thing" he shrugged looking at the door when he heard the knock. As Ritsu returned with the two pizza's, as soon as he placed them on the coffee table in front of him, he started eating, groaning as the taste was so good. His appetite really was high as he finished 1 whole pizza by himself. Once he was done, he sigh leaning on the sofa feeling much better. 

"Now that was a good meal"

His phone buzzed as he received a message from his friend, telling him about the party. 

"Shoot. I gotta go kid. Have some other business to attend" he said getting up, taking his jacket. "If you need me again, you know what to do" he winked before he left, heading to the party house. 

Ritsua ate next to him oddly feeling comfortable around him.  Hearing that he had to leave he already knew. They talked about him having a place to be before.  Nodding his head he waved,  "see ya later." 

Now his quiet apartment was quiet again.  His heart ached little that he'd left.  Sighing softly he tried to ignore it and get some work done.  He was going to be out of school for another day anyway to not rouse suspicion.  Although he already did miss having him there.  Maybe he'd see him in a hall at school but this was only for their deal. Right?

Even at school when he'd return he was back to his normal self staying distant and on his phone when he wasn't in class studying. He wondered if Shiro would even speak to him in between his heats. It wasn't part of the deal so he wasn't expecting much. 

The party was a bomb and they did had some fun to, with drinks and girls and boys. But Shiro just had some relax time drinking and flirting with others for fun, and couldn't quite remember much the next day. In school he tried to mind his own business and looking from time to time around to see if he would see Ritsu, but as the day went by and ended and there was no sign of him, he thought that maybe he was still trying to handle his heat. Which was quite curious why he didn't called him or texted him for that. Maybe he didn't need him anymore. 

The next days he returned to his former self. Ignorant of all that soround him and just being himself locked in his books with his friends that were loud for his taste but he got used to them. What it did bug him was Annabelle that was now all over him even more, not understanding why. He had been perfectly clear the other days that he wasn't interested, so why she was so persistant he couldn't tell. 

"Jesus fucking Annabelle, would you leave me some space?" he shouted at her in the caffeteria, pushing her to the next empty seat near him. 

"What the hell got into you babe?" she asked shocked of the sudden reaction. 

"Babe? I don't recal ever being together with you" he said snarling. 

"Auch. The other day at the party you had a different opinion" she started to say, crawling back on top of him. "Especially when we were having such an amazing sex in Bax's room" she smirked licking her lips which only infuriated him as he couldn't remember and for sure he wouldn't do anything with a whore like her. 

"I don't recal ever doing anything with you dearie. I think you mistaken me with others muts that your banging. So buzz off" he snarled again pushing her to the side standing up and walking away from the table. Everyone was silence, watching them two fight and see what was going to come next. 

"Then how did i get this mark babe" she said victoriously. "You marked me Shiro. This is not a fake." she said revealing her shoulder which made him stopped in the middle of his way shocked. 

"Say what now?!" he turned and looked at her in disbelieve. 

"Yes. While we had sex you marked me. This is your mark" she continued saying. 

"You're lying!" he growled in a menace and everyone trembled as they forgot to breath. "You're trying to trap me? Never! I would never choose a trash like you!" he said as he walked back to her catching her by the neck. "How dare you lie like that?!" 

"I'm not....you can ask everyone at the table that was at the party.." she said trying to hold his hand as she was trying to breath. 

He turned to look at the others at the table as they all shatter in fear when he glared at them. They just nodded not saying another word which made Shiro feel worse. It cannot be...i'm not that stupid....even when i'm drunk i'm not that stupid ... i couldn't be possibly be this stupid .... that cannot be my mark....no...no...NO!!! 

"ARRGGG!!!!" He growled one more time pushing her back to her seat and turned to get out of the caffeteria. On his way out he saw Ritsu that has saw the whole thing for sure, but he didn't stopped. He just kept walking. He needed to get out of there. He felt like suffocating. He didn't want that. How could he be so stupid? He didn't mark Ritsu by accident but he marked her?! That was insane. He never lost control over his wolf side. Never! 

Edited by mik3la

Ritsu was walking through when he saw the girl all over him. Standing there he was a little frozen listening to this. He marked her? They had just don't it the other day and he never lost control and marked him even though they had some really intense sex. It hurt to hear that. He was trying to not get attached and trying to not think about him like that, he had enough t worry about but seeing his distress he couldn't help but feel the need to help him.

Watching him storm by he was the only one who didn't cower from his anger. Frowning he turned back to the girl stepping over to her, "really? He marked you? That means his scent would be on you there. I don't smell him there." He could feel the other peoples eyes on him which made him nervous but he tried to stay calm. 

Swallowing hard he stared her down wondering if she really was lying and hard someone else bite her and didn't realize or if he had that meant their deal was over. That hurt him deeper than he realized yet. 

Annabelle was all a smile sitting at the table with the others as if nothing had happened. In fact, she was laughing along with the others like triumf for her.

"did you see his face?"

Her happiness was but distracted by someone talkng. 

"really? He marked you? That means his scent would be on you there. I don't smell him there." 

"Oh sweatie ... What would a mut like you know" she laughed standing up and stepping closer to him. "Do you want to take a sniff and convice yourself?" she stand in front of him piercing with her blue eyes, daring him to do so. She was convinced that the mut wouldn't dare to touch her or even sniff her so she wasn't bothered by the idea. After all, a mark was a mark and there wasn't any prof that anyone had to show that Shiro wasn't the one that marked her. 

"You thought that you might get a chance with him? That he would be interested in you? Ha ha ha , don't make me laugh. If something did happened you were just a distraction" she said in an arrogant and bitchy way. 

"Shiro is mine and this mark proves it so there's nothing you can do about it.  Now beat it scumb" she snarled at him turning to sit at her table like a queen that she wasn't. 

What was he doing there? They weren't dating. If he wanted to mark someone else he could but he still wasn't convinced he had. A growl started rumbling in his chest. Shiro wasn't hers, not that he was his either but they shared something at least. Holding his backpack strap tightly he glared at her and her friends. Unless he'd been drugged he doubted that was Shiro's bite, "even with giving into his animal instincts he doesn't loose control. You're either lying or drugged him."

His fangs were wanting to come out and rip her throat out but he refrained, "he's a strong alpha that could have his pick of the litter so why would he chose a cunt like you?" 

Quickly turning he walked away rage filling him. No! He was just angry that he'd marked her. Sure he wanted just the deal but deep down had he wanted to be marked by him? Tears burned his eyes as he broke into a run. He had to get out of there. He'd told Shiro to not get close and now after one day of fun here he was like a jealous girlfriend all because he took his virginity. No. He wasn't some jealous girlfriend! They didn't mean anything to each other. This was just sex. 

Not knowing where he was going he just kept running like his life depended on it. He just couldn't remember a damn thing of that night no matter how hard he was trying. Without realizing he reached Bax's home and tried to remember what he did as soon as he arrived step by step. He reached the house, got in, saluted everyone and he got a drink, then sat on the sofa with the others. After a few drings that he had taken himself which made him kind of dizzy , he received one from Annabelle and from there it all became fuzzy. Blurred actually. More than he was before. the rest that he could remember were just bits. Lights, then dark and musing behind a door. Annabelles voice saying something the he just couldn't recall , some voices in the distance and then total blakness again. Then he woke up with a headeke at his home, which he thought it was because of the whole drinking. Something wasn't right but he needed answers and the only one that could help him with them was Bax. 

Knocking at the door his mother responded saying that he went to their summer house at the edge of town, near the lake. Cursing he turned home and took his car. It was going to be a long ride but he didn't cared how long it took as long as he got answers. It took him 4 hours drive to reach the place which had loud music behind closed doors so he didn't cared what was happening he just burst in the house by kicking the door.

"Bax where the fuck are you cause you need to answer some questions!" he growled as loud as he could that the windows shattered. There was a party going on but he didn't cared. All he cared was the business he had with his buddy Bax. 

Ritsu felt like a mess when he reached home.  His heart hurt so much but he didn't want to get attached! The struggle in his mind vs his heart was crippling almost.  For the first time he cried over a person like him. He'd never dated,  he was the outcast, the dork, the next guy who nakedness to be a weird omega. Washing his face off he decided to distract himself with some streaming. 

Bax was about to hook up with a pretty beta but then heard the door then windows burst.  Well then it seemed his buddy either found out or was just really pissed off. Sitting there almost too calm he smiled towards his 'friend's. "Welcome to the party pal. Would you like something to drink and maybe pay for those windows and doors? " Standing up the hackles on the back of his neck started to rise. He had a feeling they were about to get into it. 

"Cut the crap Bax and tell me what happened at your party!" he said stepping closer to him, standing only a few steps away feeling like he was about the beat the shit out of everyone at the party including his pal Bax. 

"How the hell did i marked Annabelle? You know damn well that i don't like her and would never do such a stupid thing so what the hell happened?!" he growled again, feeling his fangs comming out and his eyes were starting to glow as his alpha wolf was surfacing demanding answers. 

Bax swallowed knowing they'd crossed a line. This was now an alpha matter and outside normal laws. Shiro had ever right to be angry but Bax didn't want to give it away yet,  "you two shared a drink last night and talked about getting together. "

His own alpha instincts were responding as he growled,  "you're a damned mess Shiro what do you expect? " His eyes narrowed at him as anger filled him. 

"you two shared a drink last night and talked about getting together. "

"The fuck man! I don't remember any of that! I am not that stupid to do such a thing. You know i didn't want that and i don't want that" he snarled at the mere thought of him talking with Annabelle agbout getting together when he didn't want to be in a relationship. 

"And you fucking know that!" he added narrowing his eyes as anger was boiling up in hims. 

"you're a damned mess Shiro what do you expect? "

"Excuse me?! Did you just growled at your alpha!?! Are you out of your mind?!" he took another step towards Bax not believing that his friend, his pal was trying to turn against him. When did all this happened? What the hell was happening?

It seemed some in Shiro's pack were turning against him and trying to take over. That's why it was hard having other alpha's in a group that didn't take to the dynamics.  It could work of course but it looked like in this case Bax was over it. 

Bax didn't want to fight him originally, just help Annabelle think he had marked her so maybe he'd back off or leave but also use her to gain status,  "so talking to me like that! I'm an alpha too you bastard and I deserve a shot! "

"so talking to me like that! I'm an alpha too you bastard and I deserve a shot! "

"What?"

Shiro blinked in at Bax's respond and outburst. That was something he didn't expect from his friend. His most trusted man in his pack. He was turning against him. He never thought this would happen. It's not like he wanted to be the leader and inforce his ideas into them. No. that's why he stand aside and let them be. He wanted them to have the free will. To enjoy life as it was/ He never wanted to use power. 

"A shot to what Bax? We are in the pack together man. You're free to do what you like. What more do you want?"

Bax took a step towards him growling louder,  "I want to be the leader. I'll mark all the girls in MY pack! Did you not smell her? She's mine just like all the rest of them. Annabelle, Jill and Mary are all mine! You never even noticed.  None of the guys noticed that right under their nose in building a harem."

Baring his teeth at him he glared hard,  "I won't stop till i get every omega in school even little virgin freak omega.  I'll make him squeal the loudest. "

"You did what? You m-marked them? Bax! What the hell man?! This isn't like you!" he started frowning not believing that his friend was turning against him. 

"What happened to you? Why this all of a sudden?" he asked not understanding what the hell was happening but a point he was understanding that he didn't marked Annabelle. 

"You can have whoever you want. I don't care. But don't you dare touch him!" he took his claws out and his fangs where out. The people at the party started to panic, hiding behind walls, door or furniture

Bax raised a brow, "really? Not him? Why is that?" He growled back at him his claws and fangs extending too. It was hard to say if Annabelle got in his head and told him to do these things or if he was just turning pack hungry and taking over or even too many drugs had clouded his mind. It wasn't good for alpha's to just mark anyone they slept with. Otherwise they did end up with harems and very unhappy mates. 

"He's going to be next. I'll make him scream my name then seal his fate to me," Bax let out a shrill of a laugh. "Won't he be a sweet little addition? I haven't had a male omega before. How about you? Do they taste as sweet as they say?" This alpha had no control over his animal side and it seemed he had lost himself to it. 

Shiro just couldn't explain this change in Bax and how he came up with a plan so evil as this. Drug him and make him think he had marked Annabelle when he knew he never had liked her. But as his alpha male was trying to keep his member in place, his human side was trying to figure out what the hell happened and when did his friend changed. Could it be that Bax wanted Annabelle for himself and he was in the way? Or annabelle wanted the power for her? Who knew? 

"He's going to be next. I'll make him scream my name then seal his fate to me," Bax let out a shrill of a laugh. "Won't he be a sweet little addition? I haven't had a male omega before. How about you? Do they taste as sweet as they say?"

Those words caught up his attention and made his blood boil. You will never get to thouch him! 

"How dare you talk to me like that you ungrateful scumbag!!" he growled lossing his temper, letting his wolf take control and fight the new alpha that was challenging him. He pushed Bax out the window, rolling on the ground. Shaking his head he got up, all on his guard with his claws and fangs in the open. 

"How dare challange me?! I never hold anything against you! You where like my brother!! And you went behind my back?! Deceived me?! For WHAT!! Some fucking pussy?!" he snapped walking to him, pushing him with all his might as he was hitting him on the chest, forcing him backwards. 

Bax growled letting his wolf take over and went to attack but was thrown through a window filling over on the ground with a groan. Getting back up his head was bleeding but he didn't feel it. Stumbling backwards he yelled in rage slashing his claws at him and biting at him. He shoved him back then jumped at him punching for his stomach and face trying to rip him apart.

It was like he was crazed and angry but driven by something that was hard to say. His mind was hazy and filled with rage wanting to take him out. The only thing was he wasn't as strong as Shiro. There was no way he could defeat him but he could get some good hits in, "I'll challenge you as much as I want!!! SHE'S MORE THAN THAT!"

Shiro tried to block his attacks as his friend looked like he was loosing control over himself, like he was on some kind of drugs or spell. the next words made him realized that more than he wanted to admit, and even if he didn't want to harm his friend over a girl he had to make a point and defend his place as the alpha. 

"Your feelings for her clouds your mind Bax! For fucking sake wake up! This isn't you! I don't want to hurt you!" he growled and manged to catch his claws before they hit his chest making more damage that it should and pushed him off him. Being wounded he managed to get up and gather his strenght by channeling his wolf side and trying to heal himself. 

"Snap out of it Bax. She doesn't love you! She's using you! For christ sake!" He stumble on his legs wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth. "I don't want to fight you but if you leave no choise then i will not hold back anymore" he said trying to reason with his friend. He knew too damn well how the fights between alphas were. He has seen them. Bloody and always one had to win. 

Bax didn't believe him she had to love him! She did! His words only caused more rage. Slicing at him more his form was warped like a werewolf with claws and teeth. He was mutated almost and angry. Slicing at him he was lost in the animal rage running through him. Punching and biting at him he was going to take him down if he wasn't taken down, "MINE!" 
Blood was inevitable and the rage was too much. He wasn't going to stop until he stuck him down. People were running in fear and hiding from seeing an alpha out of control. Any alpha could be dangerous even a smaller one. Although he wasn't all that small or weak since he was an alpha. Throwing a piece of glass he also threw a broken chair then lunged at him. 

Shiro tried to duck each punch but some of them did got to him, scratching his chest, arms face and back as he was still trying to not fight his best friend. But seeing him lose control like that there was not much he could do. He had seen one wold loose his temper and rational in a fight all because of desiering more power and by jealosy. That fight didn't end well but he knew he had no choice. He knew that better than anyone as he had seen it. He was 10 when his father died, killed by his uncle who became the alpha instead. When one turned to madness for power, there was no other way. 

Managing to escape from Bax attacks, hearing and seeing everyone running in all directions, he had to lure him out from the house grounds. So he lure him into the woods where he wouldn't hurt anyone else. 

Leaning on a tree waiting for Bax to come after him as he was his target now, he tried one last time to call up his wolf self, this time giving into the power as he was turning and gaining his powers. Even if Bax was a hidious change of a wolf man, he tried not to go there but in full alpha form. And as there was no possible way to reason with him, he had to surrender to his wolf power, fully. 

A loud growl shattered the woods as he ended the transformation being a 6 feet gry wolf he turned to face Bax and his rage. And so the fight begin.