Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Leah's eyes grew wide hearing what he said. Oh no... that meant? He smelled like hospital to them and not really of anything else. Not that beta's could sense as much. "Oh Shiro... I'm so sorry..." She knew this was hard on him too. Poor things had been through way too much. 

Ritsu grew quiet as he sat there. He was traumatized for sure, even just being near them left him feelin vulnerable, "hey guys... I'm not feeling great I'm going to go lay down in Shiro's room." He stood to head up the stairs stopping the conversation mid sentence. The omega just needed a minute alone, he felt sick to his stomach and really tried. 

Taki frowned watching him go. Once he was out of ear shot he looked at Simon and Sota, "I think... that alpha might've really hurt him. Not just the burns." He could tell the other man was really struggling right now. Maybe after some rest he'd feel better.

Ritsu made it up to his room seeing his set up on the side. Setting his now dead phone down to charge he went over to the bed laying down on it. Curling up into Shiro's sheets surrounded in his smell he was quickly out, feeling safe there. He even grabbed his night shirt tucking it against his face.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

"Oh Shiro... I'm so sorry..." 

He sigh finishing the sandwich. "I know  just ... let's just not make it more harder for him" he said putting the food on a plate and returning in the living room. 

"hey guys... I'm not feeling great I'm going to go lay down in Shiro's room.

Sota and Simon looked puzzled but nodded , looking at the other walking away and up the stairs. When Taki spoke they both frowned. "You don't think ..." said Simon feeling outrageous at the simple though of it but from the way the other was acting, that could be it.. 

As Shiro returned in the living room and saw that Ritsu wasn't there he looked at the others asking a silent question. where is he?

"He went upstairs. He said he doesn't feel too good" answered Sota sighing looking at his friend and then at Leah. 

"I'll go check on him. He does need rest so, don't worry to much" he said with a sad smile and went upstairs in his room only to see a small little Ritsu curled up in his bed with his shirt in his arms to feel his scent. That scene was heartbreaking for him, but right now, Ritsu was the one needed support. He has been always the one supporting others and him included. Now it was his turn. 

He moved to the bed, leaving the plate on the nightstand, sitting on the edge of the bed, brushing the hair from his face gently as he was watching him sleep. He didn't want to wake him up, now that he seemed relaxed. 

Leah came out to the boys watching Shiro head upstairs. Sighing she looked over at them,  "I think... they'll need our support for a while. We'll divide up chores and time with each of them and, you know be a normal as possible. He really needs our support right now." 

Ritsu slept for a really long time. Through till early morning. Surrounded in Shiros scent helped him wake up calmly. He wasn't worried when he first woke up like before. Sitting up in a daze he looked around wondering if Shiro was there. He really needed a shower but needed help with the wraps first. He might even need help bathing, and that kinda worried him. Would he be okay having someone touch him,  "Shiro?"

"I think... they'll need our support for a while. We'll divide up chores and time with each of them and, you know be a normal as possible. He really needs our support right now." 

All boys nodded as they wanted to make Ritsu feel at home and safe while being here. Shiro has slept in the room next door, not wanting to disturb Ritsu or make him feel uncomfortable. After seeing him sleep so peaceful he just didn't want to wake him up by sitting next to him so he stayed in the room next door. But he couldn't sleep. All night he just stared at the ceiling or out the window. 

He was getting out of the room to go grab some coffee when he heard Ritsu's voice. Walking quickly he opened the door and stopped, not wanting to burst like that in the room and make the other uncomfortable. 

"I'm here. What is it?" he asked walking near the bed and sitting on the edge, checking him out. "Are you alright?" he said touching his forehead, his cheek and shoulder making sure he didn't had a fever or anything. 

Ritsu was surprised when he immediately came in. Oh he must've been awake. He hoped he hadn't bee waiting outside his room all night, "I'm alright." Thankfully with all the medications in his system right now there was no fever. Although he was now on pills for a few days. "Hm..." 

Leaning into his touch he reached up gently holding Shiro's hand against his cheek, "Shiro... I want to take a bath but I want to talk to you first." Looking up at him his dull eyes looked a little more lively this morning. "I know what happened to me was bad but... I'll tell you whatever you want to know but just give me time to answer. If I tell you I can't then I need you to give me a bit to be able to tell you. I also don't want to be treated like a rape victim." His voice shook a little as he too a shaky breath.

"I don't want you to treat me different. The more we focus on something bad happened the more I'll fall into that pattern. I don't want to be a victim. Fuck that guy. I did what I needed to survive. He would've killed me and if... letting him fuck me was what I had to do then I did it. It saved my life. Fuck..." His voice shook hating saying it out loud but he had to come to terms with it. 

Looking up at him determined he swallowed hard shaking a little, "I know it was bad... but I refuse to let him hurt me without being near me. It's going to be okay." 

Hearing him say he was alright made him sigh in relief but he was still worried as he was checking him with his eyes. Something was on his mind that he couldn't understand but he was going to be patient.

He looked puzzled when he said he wanted to talk with him as he never asked something. He was ready to help him bath as it wasnt the first time seeing him naked and wash his body. But there was something that was worrying him.

"What is it?" He asked gently scanning him with his eyes, listening as he started speaking about what happened. His blood froze in his veins at the term 'rape' and he felt guilty again, but he wasnt going to let that consume him in that moment. 

He noticed that it was hard for him to talk about it and he understood. Thats why he didnt asked anything as he knew it must be painful to talk about something like that. He could only imagine what the fucker did to him to obey. Seeing the bandages on his wrists, remembering the burns. That fucker was a sadist. 

"You can relax. I will not force you to talk about something you dont want. And I'll give you the spa e you need" he brushed his hand slowly over his cheek, looking at him. He really was braver then anyone he meat. 

"Dont worry about that. Now, lets get you washed. Can you walk or do you want me to carry you in the bath tub?" He asked not sure how that other was feeling with all those meds in his system it was hard to tell.

Ritsu was never one to just stay down. He was a fighter, some nights would be harder than others and even feel impossible but there would be days where he could just live life. He could see his alpha getting upset at some of his words and could tell he was wanting to ask him something but seemed too scared to ask, "it's alright Shiro. You can ask me and I'll let you know if I'm okay to answer it or not." 

Sliding to the side of the bed he reached out for him, "I can walk, I'm just dizzy. My body feels okay, its just from pain meds. They should be wearing off soon." With his help he got up to hold onto him as they made their way into the bathroom. Looking down at his hands he used two of his fingers to gently tug at the wrap around his wrists. Watching Shiro for a moment he reached up gently cupping is cheek. 

Leaning up on his toes he pressed a kiss to his lips. Sighing softly he gently moved his lips against his for a moment before going back down on his feet smiling softly up at him, "you've just been so great I had to kiss you."

"it's alright Shiro. You can ask me and I'll let you know if I'm okay to answer it or not." 

"I'm fine now. What i want to know and will always want to know is how you feel and if you need anything. This isn't because of what happened now. This has been before too. All i need from you is to lean on me as i do on you" he answered helping him to the bathroom , walking slowly, holding him by the arm not wanting him to fall because of numb legs or anything. 

Just when he closed the door and turned to prepare the water Ritsu caught him out of guard and kissed his lips. God , how much he missed it. The taste of his sweet lips. he placed his hand over Ritsu's as he soft kiss went on sighing when he moved away, trying to calm his inner wolf that was super excited and happy. 

"R-Ritsu ... " he took a deep breath closing his eyes and then opened them again, looking at him while holding his hand. "You're in recovery mode .... I haven't slept for days .... kissing me like that is not good and .... i really don't want to do something that might ...trigger something, as i don't want you to be afraid of me" he said stepping closer to him, locking eyes together. "I saw how you flinched when the doctor came in the room at the hospital. Maybe its different with me but ... i don't want to hurt you" he moved his other hand on his neck, brushing it up to his cheek, keeping eye contact all that time. 

"So for now ... for both sake ... let's just focus  on getting you a bath"  he leaned in and kissed him quick then turned to set the water to the right temperature, giving him time to undress. 

"I get it, I also want to kiss you. Be held by you. Everything. I don't want to be treated like glass," maybe a little bit of this was residual heat too. Helping him be a bit more confident. Then he mentioned the flinch at the doctor from before, glancing away for a moment he almost fell back into himself. He wanted to lower his eyes and head but Shiro kept him there kept him engaged. That was good though,  it kept him from shutting down.

Leaning into the sweet kiss he smiled softly. Maybe he was pushing too hard but that's just how he was. Shiro helped ground him a bit. Taking a moment to undress he was glad to be out of the spare hospital clothes. Stepping over to the bath he bit his lip,  "I have some bruises just fair warning." Along his hips and legs were bruises, scraps and bruises on his chest from the wall. Looking down at his nails sadly he sighed.  "I need to borrow some nail trimmers too. They're all messed up." He'd have to cut them down rather short from all the breaks in them. 

Stepping over to the bath he held his arms out, "do you want to take these off now or after bath?" Either way he couldn't wash himself anyway. The soap and water would be painful still. The burn marks would be another couple days before they'd heal. 

Shiro didnt comment on his argument of being treated as glass. That wasnt what ge was doing. He was just being considerate of what he has been through and didnt want to put him in a difficult situation as he knew he wasnt over it.  

"No worries" he said in regard of the bruises. His stomach was twisting in his wolf anger but he hold it back. He rrally wished death penalty was still a thing and finish Victor for what he had done. He only hope he was going to be locked in forever and never coming back. 

"We can ask Leah to help you with that. Since she is a girl she might know some things and tricks" he said smiling at the idea of him and leah doing girly stuff. Once the tube was half full, he closed the water turning to him, looking at the bandages. 

"Better take them off and put new clean ones after" he said moving his hands at the end of the bandages, moving it gently to not cause too much pain by removing them. He ran his thumb over the half healed wounds and kissed them gently.  "Try not to get them wet. Hold them on the edge of the tub and I'll wash them after with a cloth" he said taking the soap, starting to wash his back and arms half way through. Once the body was covered kn soap, he used a different  cloth to tal slowly water over his wrists and then rins all the soap from his body.

Once that was done, he carefully used the meds the doctor gave him to put on tbe wounds and covered them with bandages, and then dressed ritsu in a rove.  

"All done" he said happy with himself.

Ritsu wasn't going to be over it for a long time but he was on a good path to getting over it. He looked down at his hands then back up at Shiro with a giggle, "I'm sure she does. I think she gets them done they always look perfect." His were usually perfect too, he liked having a little bit of nails. One reasons was it helped with his computer to turn the screws if he had to take anything apart. Plus he thought it looked good.

Ritsu hissed softly when the bandages pulled off the still healing parts, "they look much better." The first day they looked awful. Sitting in the tub he rested his hands on the side sighing softly at the gentle cleaning. The first touches gave him a flare of anxiety but it quickly faded. Sighing softly the sweet bath was very relaxing for his sore body. Laying on a concrete floor did terrible things for your back. 

Cleaned up, medicated and dry he felt so much better already. Looking up at his alpha seeing that happy look on his face made him smile softly. He was so proud at tending to him, "thank you. You're the best." Leaning in close he rested against his chest gently nuzzling under his head. 

"I'm sorry I'm going to be a pain for a few days but I really appreciate it," Ritsu looked up at him nuzzling at his chin lovingly. 

Shiro sigh as he hugged the other, feeling better knowing that he was home and in his arms safe. He wasn't going to let him down again. He was going to protect him, be there for him. Being the alpha he needed. He had fallen to hard and deep in love with him for ever losing him. Tightening his arms around the other, he kissed his forehead and added: 

"I'm used to that so i think i can survive" he chuckled looking at him, amused by the little joke he made. 

"Let's get you dressed and fed" he winked at him turning him around by the shoulders, pushing him in the room watching him taking his clothes out to dress up. "I've asked Taki to do get the school papers for us , just to make sure that we are not not left behind. Also i've asked Sota to get some medical leave papers to justify our absents and also fur the next few days that you need to recover" he said sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him. 

" Also ... I've asked Simon to update your fallower list with the latest updates and they've asked when possible to go livestream just to make sure that you are okay" he added scratching the back of his head. "Everything is settle at the moment so you don't have to worry about anything" he shrugged not sure if there was anything else that needed to be done. 

Ritsu smiled a little bigger at him at the joke. Heading into the room these bandages were thankfully smaller so he was able to use his arms better. Pulling out his boyshorts, and sweat pants he slipping them on then took the robe off to pull his nerdy shirt on. It was form fitting and super comfy. Listening to Shiro go through everything they did, "thank you. That'll be super helpful."

Sighing softly he was so far behind now but he hoped his teachers would understand. Maybe switching to all online was a good idea. He didn't have to leave the house to do it and for a while that was going to be super helpful.

"Awe," Ritsu turned to him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "That's really sweet. I'm sure they were worried but they probably just think I took a quick vacation or something. Although I usually don't disappear that long." Smiling down at Shiro it was then revealed he hadn't turned his phone on in all that time.

He didn't know about the video or how they found him. 

"That's really sweet. I'm sure they were worried but they probably just think I took a quick vacation or something. Although I usually don't disappear that long." 

"Actually ..." he said placing his hand on one of Ritsu's hands guiding him to sit down on the edge of the bed near him. "...They were the ones that helped us to find you" he said slowly looking at him making sure he wasn't upsetting him too much about what he was going to tell him. 

"A video was posted with you from your phone and .... the only thing that i could think off was to ask for help to track it down. I knew the police would take too long ....they did the same last time .... so i thought that under your fallowers was someone that could hack the code and do it faster ...and they did .... if it wasn't for them ... I wouldn't had found out where you are" he added sighing holding his hands in his. 

Ritsu's smile faded as he had him sit on the bed. This felt like bad news. How could his fanbase possibly help find him? Confused he looked at Shiro as he explained, "A video?" His mouth ran dry, what could they have possibly recorded? Anything was bad but he really hoped it wasn't his rape. 

"I'll um... have to thank them for helping us," Ritsu wasn't really sure what he should do in this case. He squeezed his hands and shook a little. "They posted a video... on my timeline?" He would have to delete it but by now it would be all over the internet. "What was it?... What was in the video Shiro?" There was panic laced in his voice. What had Shiro seen? Had he seen the worst?!

Yanking away he grabbed his phone to turn it on. He hadn't realized the tears were already streaming down his face. The little omega could act tough but he was so scared. 

"What was it?... What was in the video Shiro?"

"R-Ritsu n-no ...." but the other was too quick getting up and opening his phone to see what video was about. Shiro closed his eyes knowing the view might hurt the other too much but he got up and walked to him and hugged him from behind, holding him tightly. He was afraid the other might break or something after all he's been through and seeing the video of him hurt with the wolfsbane and all, who knew how he might react. 

Ritsu signed in and there, trending was the video of him getting the wolfsbane poured on him, screaming in agony. Scrolling through he checked a couple other spot before he gave a huge sigh of relief, "it was just that.... thank god." 

Leaning back into Shiro's embrace he looked up at him, "that I can handle." He was shaking he was so relieved that it was just that. Setting his phone down he tilted his head back to nuzzle under his chin. 

Shiro frown closing his eyes at his comment, knowing that there has been more. More painful stuff that he was happy it wasn't posted. That would had shuttered him to the core and he just wouldn't know how to handle it and what to do. What Ritsu has been through was beyond his powers to fix, but he hopped that him being here for him and giving him love and support was going to ease everything and make it better. 

"How are you this brave" he whispered in a sigh, holding him tight in his arms, not wanting to let go. There has been three days that he hadn't hold him. Three fucking days but it felt so much longer. It felt like months left in agony and worry for him. He hadn't been able to sleep in three days. If he managed to sleep 5 hours summed up in three days it was a miracle. 

"Let's get something to eat before doing anything else" he added releasing him from his arms but holding his hand as they walked downstairs. 

Ritsu returned his embrace glad to have his warmth around him again. Following him down he felt much better today. Having slept a day away it let him heal up a lot from what happened. He stepped into the kitchen with him and finally was starting to notice things outside of his haze. With the meds wearing off he was finally seeing Shiro, "hey Shiro?"

He stopped him putting a hand on his arm, "I know this has been stressful on you too. How are you? You look really tired." Maybe they should eat and get some more rest. If he didn't want to he'd have to play coy and get him to relax. Judging from how worried his alpha was it was most likely something he'd have to do. "How about a lunch and a movie. We can relax on the couch."

"Hmm?" he said hearing his name said by the other he stopped once they entered the kitchen. 

"I know this has been stressful on you too. How are you? You look really tired."

That statement made him blink a few times and then chuckled and burst laughing. He really didn't expect that. Here he was trying to care and comfort the other but he was trying to do the same for him. 

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. I'll be fine. The most important person now is you" he said turning to grab some stuff from the fridge to make something light for him to eat. Even if he wasn't a great cook , simple things he was able to make. 

"How about a lunch and a movie. We can relax on the couch."

Sighing and smiling he looked at him as he placed the ham, cheese and eggs on the counter. 

"Fine. We'll do as you want" he said turning to prepare the food. He decided to make some grilled cheese with grilled ham, along with some omelet and green onions. It was considering healthy and good for first meal.  And of course it was done in a few minutes. Once the food was ready he placed everything on the plate and on a tray. He didn't let Ritsu lift a finger in helping him or anything. They then moved in the living room, where he placed the tray on the table. 

"Can you eat alone or do you need me to help you with that?" he asked looking at his hands and back at his eyes, wanting to see if he was lying or not when he was responding. 

Ritsu tried to help him but his alpha wasn't hearing anything of it. Rolling his eyes he smiled, knowing it was just him showing how much he cared. It was sweet but he honestly wasn't feeling too bad. He did sneak into the fridge grabbing a ginerale. Just to help his stomach stay settled after all the meds the last day. Also it helped him take his medications that morning.

Heading into the living room he looked up at him. Looking back at his hands he flexed them then looked at Shiro wondering why he wasn't joining him, "if I can dress I can feed myself... you're not going to eat?" Just what was he up to? He wasn't about to let his alpha run himself ragged while he was here. Pulling the tray over he watched Shiro.

It was getting easier to see just how worn out he was and he'd break at some point. Ritsu was actually a little upset the other in their pack didn't stop him, but he supposed they couldn't. Good thing he was back.

"if I can dress I can feed myself... you're not going to eat?" 

Shiro smiled at his upset tone which meant he was slowly getting himself back to normal. He really missed this side of him, not liking the one in the hospital room all afraid and submissive. That wasn't Ritsu he knew. This one was. The cocky little one that was able to kick his ass and calm him whenever was needed. The one who was able to handle him and his bulshit. 

"This piece here is mine" he said pointing at the second piece of omelet in the plate along with the rest of the ingredients. "I told you, you don't have to worry about me" he said slicing his food starting to eat while turning on the Tv switching the channels. 

As they eat and watched the Tv, he was soon done and leaned on the couch. Just staying right next to him was comforting enough to make his body now relax. He has been tense all these days that his body was on high mode, using every fabric inch of his muscles and energy to not collapse. Now that he finally got something to eat and having Ritsu back home safe, his body relaxed and became numb, making him fell asleep, dropping his head on Ritsu's shoulder. Shiro was dead beat at that moment, finally sleeping after three days. The dark circles on his eyes were a little visible but not much. Only a close up look would make them visible. 

Ritsu smiled glad he was eating he realized he just meant in general feeding himself. It didn't take him long to finish it and thankfully it sat well on his stomach and helped keep the meds from making him sick. The tv was on but he wasn't really paying attention. Pulling a blanket over he realized he needed to buy them some more comfy things for the house, like extra pillows and fluffy blankets. Even Leah didn't think to grab those she just went with the flow. 

Looking over at Shiro he realized he was finally falling asleep. Good. His plan worked. Shifting slowly sideways he gently nuzzled his head to pull Shiro down to lay on him as he rested back on the pillow he had. Pulling the blanket over Shiro his arms wrapped around him to hold him against his chest between his legs. 

This way they could relax and cuddle. Running his fingers through Shiro's hair he just rested there with him. Even when the others would come down he'd shh'sh them and asked for the remote to change the channel. Leah snapped a picture of it of course finding the picture adorable. Ritsu then asked if she could bring him his phone and send him that picture. 

Typing on his phone he posted the picture showing they were home. He wrote, 'we're home and resting. Thank you everyone for helping get us back together. Everything is alright and we're healing. I will let you know when I'm back but please respect our privacy as we heal from this incident.' 

After that he mostly just rested in and out of sleep under him. They both needed the rest and closeness with each other. 

AS the others came home they saw the two lovebirds cuddling in the living room which only made them giggle but also, taking pictures to embarrass their alpha later on. Of course, the one doing it was Sota, who looked at them both and at Shiro who was sleeping like a baby in Ritsu's arms. But on the other side he was happy that he was finally getting some rest. No one managed to convinced him to rest all those days, but he thank god that he was finally dead asleep. 

They all left them alone, after Simon gave the remote contorl to Ritsu and went up in their room, coming downstairs only for snacks and juice, then running back upstairs. 

It was almost 6 pm when Shiro started to move and giving signs of waking up. Blinking a few times he brushed his eyes with his hand and realized that he was siting on something, or better said on someone. In a instant he got up, leaning on his hands on the sofa looking up to see Rtisu. 

"S-Sorry ... I must of fallen asleep.  Hope i didn't squeez you too hard was i?" he said lifting his upper body up from the other making sure Ritsu was comfortable again. Sitting again he brushed his hands over his face groaning. 

"What time is it ..." he mumbled watching the clock and almost chock in surprise that it was already that late. "Evening?! Already Evening? How the fuck did i sleep that much?" he said frowning scratching the back of his neck not sure when he passed out. 

It was good for Ritsu too to get some rest. This kept him there and comfy. He could text the others if he needed anything so he just stayed there to comfort him, "Hm?" He was half asleep when Shiro sat up suddenly. 

Yawning he stretched a little hearing his back crack a couple times, "no I was good. It comfy under you. Like a weighted blanket." Sitting up himself he was trying to wake back up, thanks to the meds they made him rather sleepy which was good in this case for his healing.

"You were tired," Ritsu yawned again then leaned up kissing his temple. "I really have to pee but we should have some dinner." Giving his head a quick hug he headed into the hall bathroom to use it really quick. He wondered what they should have for dinner. Spaghetti sounded good. 

Coming back out he smiled at Shiro softly, he was still waking up, "what do you think about some spaghetti? Quick and easy." Leaning back down he gently kissed his forehead. The nap on him helped him get comfortable again. It actually helped him stop being jumpy and that in his mind he was safe again back home with his to be mate.