Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

"I trust you Shiro..."

"Thank you Taki" he said smiling looking at the young wolf. Well, he wasn't that young, maybe one year younger than him, but that made him young in his eyes. Not to mention from where he was coming from, seeing him in that rage most definitely scared him good. He had to remember that all of them had a past that involved craziness and rages and that's why they decided to be in this group. To support one another and get back on normal life and not toxic again. 

When Leah spoke Sota moved to hold her as he saw how troubled she was by confessing all that. The fact was that, he liked her and never liked that Annabelle had such a strong influence on her. Now that Annabelle was gone, maybe she will thing again everything. 

Shiro listen carefully what Leah hat said understanding bits by bits everything. He had become an obsession for Annabelle ever since he saved her from her abusive father but now she was clinging on him and that clouded her judgement. He was just shocked of how much she had plan along with Bax and how she had no care who she would squash in the process of her plan. 

"Leah .... I don't blame you. I almost felt into her lies to. It amaze me just how everything had happened under my nose and i wasn't able to do something in time. Maybe that would have saved Bax from his end" he lowered his eyes remembering how out of control he was and wouldn't listen to him. 

"You're not mad with us?" asked Sota looking at his alpha. 

"No ... I mean ... not mad that i would want to kill you as you thought i would. I;m just ... disappointed. Disappointed of me for thinking everything was okay when it wasn't. Disappointed of you for betraying me. And disappointed of the fact that i thought i was a good friend and leader" he said feeling tears in his eyes but he managed to hold them back. "I never wanted bloodshed nor hate in this pack. I wanted to be different than our parents had. But , i guess i failed you guys so .... I'm sorry" he said lifting his eyes to the others. It was very rare for an alpha to apologize to his pack. They were to pride to even think about that. But he was different. 

Everyone looked to one another when he apologized and then back at him, not believing they heard correctly. 

"An alpha never apologize" said Simon blinking in surprise. 

"Well apparently i'm like most alphas that we know so ... this is how i feel ... I'm sorry that we lost a member of our pack because of me. And ... If you want to leave i totally understand. I wouldn't blame you or stop you or anything. I always gave you freedom in comparison with what you saw at other alphas. And i will always give you that. All that i ask in return is friendship, trust and loyalty. Nothing more" he said taking a deep breath feeling that there was nothing more to say. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Leah held onto Sota's hand her whole body shaking. She was relieved to hear he wasn't mad at her. To the point she let out a little relieved sob stepping closer to Sota for comfort. Leah's eyes went wide when he apologized as they all were shocked. 

Taki was the first to step forward and wrapped his arms around Shiro in a hug, "I'm sorry too Alpha... you can depend on us more instead of trying to handle it all yourself." A couple more came over wrapping him in a hug too until there was a hug hug pile of people with their alpha squished in the middle. They forgave him and wanted to know he was still loved in their pack. 

Leah being tiny could only hold two people in the bit pile but they were all happy their alpha was there and seeing him just as venerable as they were was surprising but also welcome to come of them. Taki for one was glad to see he was different from other alphas and would show his emotions. 

"I'm sorry too Alpha... you can depend on us more instead of trying to handle it all yourself."

Shiro was surprised how everyone was reacting and that they were so supportive and not thinking of him weak for showing emotions and all that. 

"Thank you guys" he said hugging them all, holding his tears back. He didn't want to cry in front of them aswell. 

"Now. Let's end with the funeral and try to move on from what happened" he said looking at all of them with a soft smile on his face. Guess Ritsu was right, he thought helping the others. 

The clan was able to move forward after this whole event. Some closer and a couple pulled away which happens sometimes in these cases. Altogether the group seemed to be doing good after that event. Taki spoke up a little more and Leah stopped shaking around him. She even mentioned doing more things together as a pack. They were a mix of rejects and abused of course but they were a good little support group together.

With how busy he'd been with projects from school he really only ever ran into Shiro when he was with his pack at school after that. With the deal they had he felt weird messaging him when it wasn't that time. Ritsu recognized some of his pack now and even would smile at them when they passed in the halls. His wounds healed fine with no scars so he was doing good there. With his heat being a few weeks away he was just starting to feel it coming. The effects were very mild just a little more tired than normal. Although that could also be the giant project he was finishing for class. Nothing like a 20 page paper that needed a power point presentation to go with it! 

Laying on his jacket on a table at the back of the lunch room he was working himself day and night along with streaming to keep his work going. He was tired. His fanbase knew he was tired but he kept pushing. Around him were a few books and a laptop he was typing in. Even with all this his mind would wander back to Shiro. He missed his scent. It had long sense left his bed. The omega wouldn't admit he hadn't washed his sheets until recently because his scent helped him sleep. Now that it was gone, sleeping was a nightmare. Why did he ever push for a deal like this? He was attached but like a druggie wanting his fix the little moments he ran into him were the highlight of his day. He honestly couldn't wait for it to get here. 

These pass weeks have been chill so to say. No crazy events happened and everyone seemed to get right back to their usual self with the pack and outside. So school had been silent. They haven't seen Annabelle for the past time so they only thought that either she had given absents leave or she had been transferred. He really didn't cared. 

At the lunch hour as they were all staying in their corner and him minding his business, he would sneak a look at Ritsu that was across the room, checking him out, wanting to make sure he was okay. From what it looked he didn't had any scars anymore which was a good thing. His own wounds had healed so it was most likely the same for Ritsu. Averting his eyes when the other would move his gaze to their direction he was trying to keep his distance. The others stopped with the questions about him so it was fine. 

"Guys!!! Guys!!! Have you heard! They are making a dance party at the end of this weekend" said Simon rushing to the table putting the sign on it. 

"Please tell me you didn't steal this one from a wall or something" said Shiro laughing looking at him and his excitement. 

"W-Well ... I-I .." 

"Calm down. I'm not mad. Just don't get caught when you're doing stuff like this" he added taking some apple slices from the plate near him. 

"Now this sounds like fun" said Sota smiling looking at Leah leaning over. "Would you care to join me to the dance?" he asked waving his eyebrows. 

Everyone started laughing at his way of invitation. Shiro on the other hand he was looking from time to time at Ritsu wondering if he should ask him or he should stay in his place. What the hell am i thinking? We are nothing!!! Get that already. We're just sex buddies. Why would he want to go with me? And maybe someone already asked him. I could make a fool of myself.....ugh!!

"A little fun will do good for us" said Shiro smiling approving for them to attend the ball. 

Leah looked excited when Sota came back over, "oh a dance party!" She giggled when he flirted with her. "I think we're all going to end up going to the day silly." Although she had been more affectionate with him lately and leaned against him. 

Taki bit his bottom lip, always so nervous about these things, "I don't know... that'll be a lot of people there." He looked over the paper. With his nervousness it was hard for him to meet others. He usually just stuck with his group. 

Ritsu heard about the dance and then noticed them looking over a flyer for the event. Should he just go up and ask him? No that was too forward. Maybe a text? He'd never gone to one before but it could be a good excuse to see him. Pulling over his phone he started to type him. He didn't want to go over with the group all these and raise questions. He started the text several times before deleting it. He'd start it again and worry it was too forward than delete it. Finally he wrote:

//Were you guys going to the dance?//

Yeah keep it casual and act like you're wanting to go with the group and not go by yourself. 

"Auch ... was that a rejection Sota?" asked Simon. 

"She didn't say no" he said smirking and keeping her close as he saw that she moved closer. 

"Hei Taki is fine. You can handle it. Plus, we'll be there with you so you're not going to be alone" said Shiro tapping Taki's shoulder making him worry less about the dance. 

"Shiro is right. Plus, if you don't have a partner you can come with me" said Simon smiling and blushing a little. 

"Now that was a forward invitation, not mine" said Sota laughing. 

Shiro laughed along with the others when he got a text and pulled his phone out. Seeing the name on the display he looked up on reflex and saw that Ritsu was looking at him. Turning to look at his phone he opened the message and read it smiling softly. what are you trying little pipsqueak'

\\They are still debating. Why do you ask?\\ 

He send back looking at him for a few seconds then back at his pack. 

Leah giggled listening to the boys chatting, "I mean if we're going as a group I can't really say no." She teased but she didn't lean back from him. 

Taki blushed back as he looked at Simon, "w-what?" He obviously hadn't been expecting that. 

"Wow that was forward," Leah giggled and looked over at Taki. "Just say yes."

"What?" Taki turned very red and hid his face in his hands. Poor nervous guy. 

Ritsu watched him then smiled when he saw him typing. Looking back down at his phone he waited for it to go through. How could he approach this? Scratching at his hair he took a deep breath then started typing.

//Everyone was going and I didn't want to go alone. I didn't know if you guys would be cool with me standing next to you.// 

Fuck he was awkward. He had cool moments in gaming but real life he was just an idiot. 

"Now this sucks. I just got rejected" said Simon sighing and shrugging at the rest of the group. They all tried to make Taki relax and accept other people around him and be fine with it. He was a little more introverted than the rest of them but he was trying. 

\\I'll have to discuss it with the rest of the pack. But if they go in a group i can go separately"\\

He press send and smirked as he kept his eyes on him. 

"I wonder who will our alpha take for the dance" said Simon looking at Shiro who was busy looking in another direction. 

"I bet i know who" said Sota pointing with his nose across the room. 

"What's up with them? Are they together or what is happening? I thought Shiro doesn't do relationships" added Simon in a whisper. 

"Beats me. I am in the dark just like you" shrugged Sota holding Leah closer by her waist. 

Taki looked down his shoulder's pulling in, "I-I didn't reject..." Being how tall he was it was interesting to see how small he could get. 

Leah giggled softly, "Oh we all know who it is, they just need to figure it out for themselves." She leaned in whispering. "I think he's got the bug but doesn't want to admit it."

Taki looked up and over at Ritsu then Shiro, "I have him in my math class. I think he's quieter than I am. I don't know anything about him."

"Maybe we should talk to him?" Leah was now wanting to play match maker.

Ritsu looked down to read the message then jumped going very red. Looking over at Shiro panicked he went more red then looked back down at his phone typing quickly.

//No! You don't have to do that!//

//If it's a bother I don't need to go//

//Pack comes first//

His thumbs hovered over the keyboard as his heart slammed away in his chest. 

"We can talk more with him and be nice. He did helped Shiro with his injuries" said Simon looking at the others. 

"Leah, don't try to bug in their stuff. Let them be stupid and figure it out alone" said Sota looking at her not wanting to get involved in his business. "But we can start by befriending him" he said to the others and then looked curious across the room to where a strange sound was made. 

Shiro started laughing and everyone looked at him surprised. They never saw him that happy before. Yes he would laugh and make jokes but this was different. 

"They will have a looong way to go" said Simon shaking his head. 

\\you are funny\\

\\what i meant was that they go as a group. which i don't have to if i had a date\\

A little pause then continued typing. 

\\got the idea now?\\ 

He sigh and turned to the group was had been quite silent. "What?" 

"Nothing" said Simon quickly and burst into laughing as they were caught spying on him. 

"Very funny. Look, i'll go to the house and prepare dinner for you guys. Anything in particular?" he said standing up getting his things. Since Annabelle was out of the picture and she was the one who cooked for them most of the time because she wanted to do a good impression on him, they now had to take turns. And it was his. He wasn't a great cook but he tried. 

"N-Nothing much" said Sota knowing that Shiro couldn't cook much. 

"Yeah .... You can do basics, we don't mind. Like french fries with a salad" said Simon quickly knowing how his cooking was. 

"Very funny guys" he said rolling his eyes as he took his backpack and left the cafeteria. 

Leah pouted a little wanting to go ahead and help the silly guys but then hearing and seeing how happy it made their alpha she giggled herself, "oh they don't even know." 

Taki looked between them, "even I see it..." He looked over at Simon scooting closer from his spot on the ground resting his shoulder against his knee. Glancing back at him he blushed and looked down.

//oh//

Ritsu watching him getting up to leave feeling sad that he was heading out. The dance was soon so he'd be able to see him then he guessed. 

//I'll meet you there//

The omega turned red when he sent the text and started to pack up his stuff. What was he thinking! Maybe the clause could be hanging out sometimes if the event was right? It wasn't like Ritsu hung out with anyone that wasn't over the internet.

Leah sighed softly trying to play it up a little before Shiro walked away, "too bad we don't have an omega in our group. Now they can cook." Leaning against Sota she pouted but it was a little poke at their leader. 

Before he was leaving the caffeteria he heard Leah's comment, which kind of hurt me but she was right. Everyone was a better cook than him and an omega was a great one. He could only remember the food Ritsu had made in his apartment and tasted amazing. 

After checking the phone and read the messages he sigh. Was it okay to push it that much? Ritsu was the one pushing it and he was letting him. But their deal was different. They said that if they were to fall for one another this had to stop. This was just for sex and nothing more. Then why the fuck did he want to have him more around. 

He was almost home when he thought about something and wasn't sure if he should but what could go wrong, right? Just when he was in the front of their house he took his phone out and texted Ritsu. 

\\would you be able to help me with something? its not much but .... can you come over to my place please?\\

He tried not to give to much details not wanting the other to reject him. Plus, he had time till the others were to come back and he wasn't going to cook anything too complicated so after he could say he did it. 

Leah might've pushed it a little but it was more of a, hey we should get an omega in our group. She wasn't trying to jab him more push him towards Ritsu. 

Heading towards the library to go turn in his project he felt his phone go off. Who would be texting him? Pulling it out he read the message and worried what it might be. He really hoped in the few minutes they had been separated nothing else bad happened. 

//Sure, let me drop off my project and I'll be there.// Along with it he sent a gif of the road runner speeding along.

Smiling he went to the library to drop it off and made sure the teacher would have what he needed. He then headed to his jeep and drove over. After their last encounter it was good he remembered. It was a bit traumatizing so yeah of course he remembered. Heading to the house he parked to the side in case anyone came home he wasn't blocking them then headed up to the house bringing his bag along. He knocked on the door waiting for him to answer. 

He was looking at the fridge for quite some time not knowing what to cook for the others or what to prepare for when Ritsu was going to be there. He felt a little bad for using him like this but at the same time it was only fair as the other was using him for sex. So it was kind of a help both ways. Hearing the knock at the door he went to open it and smiled dumbly at him. 

"Hei, you made it. Good" he said grabbing his hand and pulling him inside, closing the door behind them. "We still have time and i really need your help with this" he said as they rushed in the kitchen. "Can you help me with dinner tonight?" he said turning to look at him. "Since the incident we had, we take turns in chorse and today i ended up for cooking and ... i don't know how to cook. Not much at least" he mumbled a little bit ashamed that a grown ass man didn't know how to cook for himself. "I don't need anything fancy. Just something simple that they can eat" 

Ritsu looked up at him confused but gasped as he was tugged inside, "what the hell?" Stumbling forward he looked in the kitchen then up at him. "Dinner?" He was a bit stunned as he went into explaining that they were taking turned cooking now. Looking at him in shock he then let out a chuckle, "really? You're hopeless." He reached up to gently pat his cheek then looked around.

"Um... do you have ground beef, noodles, sauce, garlic and onion?" Ritsu looked over at the oven. "I'll need two pots... that's an easy quick meal." How freaking adorable that he was calling him over to cook for his pack. That was a lot of trust honestly. Bringing in an outsider to cook food for his pack. It made his heart flutter and warmth to spread to his cheeks. That wasn't a little thing. 

"really? You're hopeless.

He rolled his eyes sighing. yeah thanks ... tell me something i don't know, he thought shaking his head. 

"Um... do you have ground beef, noodles, sauce, garlic and onion?"

"I said something simple pipsqueak" he said stepping in the kitchen more looking at him confused.  

"I'll need two pots... that's an easy quick meal." 

"If you say so" he said taking a deep breath and sighing starting to look for everything the other ask. He knew Simon did the groceries as he was the more social one so they had everything in the house. He placed them all on the counter along with the two pots. 

"Now what?' he asked turning to look at him to see if he need anything else. 

"This is simple... it's spaghetti," Ritsu looked at him then chuckled softly. "Liberally just meat sauce spaghetti." 

"Are you comfortable dicing the onion and mincing the garlic?" Ritsu pulled out an onion and a couple cloves of garlic. "Here... remove the skins I just need this whole onion and this whole garlic. There's a lot of you so we need a big pot. Anything left over you all can have some extra." Or maybe not. "If you have stuff for a salad we can do that too."

Putting the meat in the pan he turned to stove on then grabbed a spatula. He looked around for spices, "do you have spices? Oh nevermind." He found them and pulled out a few to add to the sauce and meat. Looking over at him he smiled warmly, "let me know if you need help."

"This is simple... it's spaghetti," Ritsu looked at him then chuckled softly. "Liberally just meat sauce spaghetti." 

"Oh .. okay..gotcha" he said feeling a little embarased that he didn't know that. But then again, he never stayed to much in the kitchen and never learned how to cook anything. What he learned was from Tv and that because he was too damn hungry and didn't had money back then. He had to steal potatoes and eggs from others farms which was easy cake for him as he was super fast. And that was the only thing he learned to do. 

"Are you comfortable dicing the onion and mincing the garlic?"

"What?"

"Here... remove the skins I just need this whole onion and this whole garlic. There's a lot of you so we need a big pot. Anything left over you all can have some extra."

"Aha ... okay. I can do that" he said taking the knife and starting to remove the skin and then cut the onion and garlic as he remembered seeing it at the tv. 

"If you have stuff for a salad we can do that too."

"Guess we have stuff for that too" he said pointing with his head at the fridge as he was too concentrate to cut the onion and garlic perfectly small. 

"let me know if you need help."

He just nodded as he finished one onion and he was still struggling with the garlic but he managed to chop that one too, pushing the chopper with the ingredients to him and then he moved to the sink to wash his hands. Now he was all smelly from the onion. He tried to use more soap but the smell was still there. Not as strong as before but still there. Then he stepped back, leaning on the table looking at him. It felt so strangely nice to have him in his house and cooking dinner for him and his pack. Would it be bad if they would break their deal and try and be a thing? OF Course! You're not relationship material or did you forgot that. You cannot do relations. Its better for you to be alone otherwise they will be hurt, he thought and got sadder looking to the side, trying to ignore and push aside everything that he was feeling. 

Ritsu smiled to him when he handed him the onions and garlic. He minced up the meat cooking it down to tiny ground beef pieces. Grabbing the strainer that was next to the sink and not put away he placed it in the sink to get ready to drain the meat. Looking over at his hands he smiled, "you can either wash a couple times or citrus kills that smell." 

He looked over at him again noticing his whole stance changed, "you did a good job cutting them up. These are perfect." He wondered if he as still getting down on himself about not being able to cook. 

Stepping over he strained the cooked beef then set the pan back down to add butter and start to sauté the onions and garlic. The whole room smelled delicious already. He stirred the onions and garlic then added the sauce and the meat into it then added the spices for it to simmer. This all felt really domestic. They were cooking together and getting along rather well. Ritsu didn't feel he got along with many people in person but after a couple hiccups he got along really well with Shiro. Although right now he seemed upset about something. 

He smiled at the others compliments but didn't comment on them. He just watched him and pictured him in a different dimension where they could be together. That would be fun and nice. But in this world of his wasn't possible. He shouldn't get attached to him because he would make him hurt. His drama hurt him before which only proved him right. Ritsu should stay away from him and he should do the same. 

Taking a deep breath he felt the delicious smell of the food which was amazing. This guy was amazing and he didn't deserved him and yet there he was helping him out. Seeing him setting the pan to the side, meaning the food was done he felt the need to walk to him, and hug him from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist, resting his forehead on his head. 

"Thank you" he said in a breath. 

"You'll just need to boil noodles but I think you can handle that," Ritsu was starting to turn but then paused when he felt his arms wrap around him from behind. Blushing he stood there still and blinked a few times in shock, "um... n-no problem..." He wasn't expecting that but maybe that was how he expressed his thanks with his pack? Yeah that had to be it. One of his hands slid up to gently hold his arm gripping his slim fingers against his arm. 

Green eyes slid closed feeling how nice and warm he was against his back. Maybe getting a little closer with him wasn't so bad. Sure they had a crazy thing with the chick but this wasn't so bad. Maybe if he could get over more this could happen more often, "you know... I don't mind cooking... I could come over a couple times a month and cook a good meal. Something big you all could heat up for a few days or for lunches. I just can't on stream night but I'm free a few days a week. I only work three of four nights... um... all the other times I can come over." He bit his lip for a moment before he quickly opened his mouth again. "Y-You know so you all don't starve."

Hearing all the stuff that the other was doing and still wanted to come there and cook for them he took a step back frowning. "wait ...what?" he looked puzzled. How the hell did he even had time to breath with all those stuff to do? 

"You have so many stuff to do already that to make you come here and cook .... i think it will be too much. I mean dang it, are you even a person?" he said looking up and down at him although he knew that he was a person. And a very hot person to be exact. 

"Look, i really do appreciate the help today but ... i don't want to take your little free time you still have. I know how important free time is so ... i will not take advantage of you with that" he said stepping away from him frowning. 

"I ... I think you should get home. The rest will be back soon" he said turning leaning on the table, averting his eyes from him. He had to keep his distance. By him saying those things and giving his free time like that it was like imprisoning him along his side. He knew how important free time for one wolf was and he didn't want to take that little free time he still had away from him. 

Ritsu turned around to look up at him then chuckled, "you're not making me do anything. I'm the one making you. This can be a little payback for you helping me." Then when he went more serious his smile faded. Of course he had plenty of free time and it wasn't like having a meal with someone was taking up time. It would actually give him something social to do. He would be able to have a pack feel without being tied down. 

Feeling his heart ache he walked over and grabbed his bag, "I hope they like the food." Alright maybe he pissed him off a bit saying that to him. Enough to where he quickly left. How dare! Anger and sadness filled him that he didn't want him there. Although as quickly as the anger came it left. No one wanted him around. then depression followed. He only wanted him around to help him and fuck him. Fine. 

Well that was the rule he came up with but a part of him was wanting people to spend time with. Oh well... he was better off alone. Wiping his hand over his eyes he tried to hold back the tears. Asshole.... and damn his own heart. That's why you don't get close. That's why it's better to just stay away from people. 

"N-No ...w-wait...argh...damn it!" he turned but the other was already gone upset about what he said which only made him feel worst and more frustrated. How could he screw everything up. He was no good for anyone near him. How were the others even surviving him him as a leader? 

The other were just returning back when they saw a car driving away and Simon saw who the driver was before anyone else. He found it curiously that the guy from school was in this area, which only meant he was at their house. Silently he walked in the house along with the other smelling the great scent of food which came from the kitchen. 

"this smells nice" he said seeing Shiro sitting at the table lost in thoughts. 

"Hmm? Oh ... hei guys" said Shiro taking a deep breath trying to come down to earth and out of his mind. 

"Did you do all this?" asked Sota looking at the pan and back at Shiro. 

"No. I had some help but .... i kind of blew it off. Now one of you will have to boil the pasta to be done" he said rubbing his forehead and run a hand through his hair. 

"what happened?" asked Simon sitting next to him curiously. 

Shiro decided to tell them about who it has been in the house and how it all went downfall from there till the present moment. He didn't tell about their deal or anything. That part was not important for them to know.