Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie nodded and waited naked on the bed. Sitting and waiting he looked at his phone carefully reading the messages before stopping at one that struck a chord. Frowning he messaged his friend back confirming that their other friend was indeed back in town. Waiting for Tiernan to come back Yukie sighed and laid back on the bed his skin itching again as his scales started to dry out a little. Thinking deeply Yukie was unsure how to proceed with the information while he hadn’t seen the ‘others’ from the facility since they where all rescued occasionally they did run into each other and end up visiting from what he knew. 

Since it had been so long he would feel bad not visiting with his friend at the book signing. Looking at the message letting him know he would drop in Yukie sighed not sure how to feel.

Once he retrieved Yukie’s bag feom the car, Tiernan rushed back inside. It was cold and he was only in his jeans and inner shirt, so he didn’t want to freeze his balls off and went back to his sweet mate. It was strange to know that he has a mate now, but he liked it. When he saw Yukie on the bed, he noticed the sparse scales on his skin was drying out. “Sweetheart, are you alright? Do you need to shift into your usual form?” He asked. “If you’re uncomfortable in this form, you can change in any form you like, I wouldn’t mind.” He dropped the bag beside Yukie on the bag so Yukie could get dressed. 

“I’m not sure I haven’t had a different form for over a year.” Yukie replied frowning at the itchy scales. Looking up at his mate he was glad for the bag. “Thank you” Yukie added grabbing a simple shirt and pants and slipped them on quickly only to feel more uncomfortable. “If I change into this form I might take time to change back...and I can’t do that today” Yukie explained with a blush as he tried to brush out his messy wet hair. Tying it up he stayed in his human form for a moment before sighing and changing back into his demon form his body having stopped its itching completely.

”so, what do you normally do when home?” Yukie asked having kept from exploring his mates home out of respect.

“Do you keep your human form for book signing?” Tiernan ask, taking Yukie’s arm to inspect the skin. He wondered if some ointment could help with the dryness. But Yukie changed to his demon form, so Tiernan guess he was more comfortable now.

”Come, let me show you around then we can go grab that breakfast.” He stood up and led Yukie out of the room. Outside in the hallway, he pointed to two other doors. “One is a guest bedroom and one I converted to my workout room.” He opened the door and showed Yukie all the exercise equipment he had in there. “I asked Connor for some new things for our work out room and your running wheel.” He nudged Yukie gently and grinned.

“I keep my demon form usually but it depends on the book signing” Yukie replied with a small shrug following Tiernan. “To be honest I use to keep my human form all the time in public but I’ve relaxed a lot more.” Yukie explained as he looked at the equipment his face puffing up cutely at the light teasing. “I could run circles around you if it came to stamina” Yukie added with a small huff his ears laying back a touch in annoyance. “I should mention I have an old friend coming to the book signing is it okay for him to join us for lunch after?” Yukie asked showing a picture of the man from his phone.

The male was of a nice build his body toned with muscle but still nice and soft it was clear he was half demon. Looking at the picture one would see him with a smirk on his face and his animal features where more wolf. He good behind Yukie who sat on a chair smiling at the picture was taken. “We lived together at the facility. We kept in touch with the others too but we are much closer since we shared a glass wall” Yukie explained rather fond of the male in the photo.

"I'll think of other workout we can do other than you running around me. Maybe we could chase each other around the house instead." Tiernan wiggled his eyebrows. "I think you can stay in your demon form if you like, because the publishing never hide the fact that you're a paranormal. So as long as the crowd is comfortable with you, they'll come. If they don't, then it's too bad for them to miss out such a cute guy like you." Tiernan shrugged. If anyone had a problem with how Yukie looked, that's their problem.

Fighting of slight jealousy, Tiernan looked at the guy standing so close behind Yukie. But he didn't have to worry anymore since Yukie was his and his alone now. "What's his name?" Tiernan asked, returning back Yukie's phone to him. He lead them back to the bedroom so Tiernan could put his shirt on and find a suitable jacket. He was going for smart casual look for the book signing.

“Mmh his name is Al. He’s Russian” Yukie replied as he smiled and followed Tiernan. “We use to hang out a bit before work got to crazy he would take me out to go drinking and to see new places. But, well we stopped going out after a few incidents. Course he went off to study abroad more and I stayed home with Yue and Yune. Granted he was one of the newer additions to the facility he did help me transition to going out more at night” Yukie explained comfortable going out into town at night since it was less crowded.

Tiernan put on a simple grey shirt and tucked it into his jeans. "I think that's good. Maybe we could ask him to stay for the book signing. That might help you feel less nervous." Tiernan suggested. The more eyes on Yukie, the better in case he had to go talk to the organizers or control the crowd when they get too rowdy. 

"Go put on your coat, we're leaving. I could use a big breakfast." He waited for Yukie to join him at the front door. Tiernan always had a big appetite after sex. They didn't get to eat dinner last night after they passed out post-coital bliss, so he could use some hearty meal.

“I don’t think he’s good with watching fans. He tends to get annoyed easily” Yukie replied with a small chuckle running off to his bag and pulling out a small jacket he stood ready to go outside. “Breakfast sounds good! I want something with eggs and meat!” Yukie declared already heading out the door excitedly. His excitement was killed instantly by the icy cold wind hitting his face making him shiver. “Fucking hell it’s cold!” Yukie gasped his body shivering under the fur as he walked through the snow his feet leaving cute little footprints. Looking over at Tiernan he waited by the car door wanting to get out of the wind already.

Tiernan chuckled at the little footprints Yukie left in the snow which almost made him forget to unlock the car. Once he gathered his wits, he pressed the unlock button so Yukie could get in. 

“Eggs and meat sounds good,” he said after he shut the car door after himself. “I could use some of those too. Maybe add some waffles as well.” He already imagine what his breakfast would look like. He put the car into reverse and drove out of his driveway.

The bookstore where they were going to do the signing was already open and half of the cafe was filled with people getting breakfast. He was a little worried that Yukie might be nervous with the crowd, but he held Yukie’s paw and squeezed hard for a moment. “Let’s do this.” He encouraged Yukie with a smile.

Yukie nodded as he went into the cafe holding Tiernans hand as they entered his body a little tense. Looking around Yukie stopped for a second as if watching someone before he instantly smiled and within seconds was slipping away from Tiernan. Within minutes he was tackling a younger demon dressed in a cafe uniform into a happy hug. “You look adorable!” Yukie replied with a giggle at one of his younger siblings who was dying of embarrassment. Waving over at Tiernan Yukie waited by the poor male who looked like he was melting into the ground.

“Think you can get us a quieter table?” Yukie asked stopping the hug as he looked around for Tiernan in an almost panic, feeling uneasy having his mate so far away.

Tiernan witnessed the event in front of him. Despite the place being half crowded, Yukie seemed comfortable when he saw someone he knew. He let Yukie have his time with the cafe worker but moved quickly so he they wouldn’t be too far apart.

”I’m here.” Tiernan reached for Yukie’s hand when he saw the younger male was looking around for him. “And who might this young man be?” He smiled at the other demon Yukie was so happy to see.

“One of the twins.” Yukie replied with a chuckle glad to feel that warm safe hand around his again. “Which means the other ones gotta be somewhere here” Yukie added with a raised brow at the twin who sighed and set them up in a table first.

”sit here. And behave please” the older twin asked knowing Yukie could be just as doting as Yue and Yune. “I need to finish my tables and then we will take our break and visit” he added before walking off toward an identical twin who came over and waited to take their order.

Tiernan chuckled and pulled Yukie into the booth. “You’re an annoying older brother,” Tiernan said jokingly, judging from the twins’ reaction. “I want to keep seeing you like this,” he told Yukie. Cheerful Yukie is the wonderful, not that he wasn’t wonderful normally. But the happy look suited him.

”Hi there, my name is Tiernan.” He inteoduced himself to the other twin. “I’m Yukie’s agent and his mate.” He smiled and watched dor both demons’ reaction.

“Mmh I see well being his agent and now lover make sure you have him call our parents they’ve been worried sick” he replied with a frown not really caring who his brother fucked. “Adding onto that note I can already guess what you want. But what does...um what was your name?” The twin asked wondering what Tiernan wanted.

”Tiernan. You would have known that if you where home more” Yukie replied giving the younger twin a little bit of hell as his older brother sat down.

”be nice, just because mom is mad doesn’t mean you should be it was either he moved out or ran away again” the older twin added sitting across the booth with his cup of coffee. “So you two are fucking. How is that?” The older twin teased amused by Yukies reddening face.

“I did tell him to get in touch with your parents but you know your brother. He’s putting it of for now” said Tiernan as he glanced at Yukie. He knew Yukie has yet to respond to any of the texts from their mother.

”We’re not just ‘fucking’. I’m Yukie’s mate. We’re going to move in together soon. It was supposed to be just for work, but things changed since yesterday. What should I call you guys anyway?” He turned to each twins.

Edited by 3ruri

“Mmh you wouldn’t like our names they are basically fitting with our parents.” One older twin replied with a small chuckle.

”they have an obsession with rhyming names so we go by our middle names.” The younger added as he sat down raising a brow at the fact Yukie was purposely not texting them back.

”My name is Jiro, and this is Juro.” We took our birth names over our parents more western names. You’ll find everyone in our family feels the same. Well except for Yukie.” The older twin added not afraid to throw Yukie under the bus with his new mate.

“ Honestly he’s the only one who sticks more to his heritage and given name. Granted he was raised till he was twelve in Japan.” The younger added as he sighed. “ Bet they didn’t tell you they all moved because father got a better job offer and the hours in a owned hospital made life easier for them so choose to move here” the younger added as he got up and put their food orders in just ordering a lot of different types of food.

”are you not calling or texting them because your still mad about it? I mean honestly moving back in with your bio parents would be more of a blow to their hearts.” The older replied the two twins being rather vicious when it came to punishing Yukie.

“Yeah, I didn’t get the names of the youngest two in your home but I bet they have something rhyming as well,” he said after hearing the twins’ name. He understood that some parents like that. His own parents all chose to give him and his siblings Irish names because they’re of Irish descent, but they didn’t rhyme like the rest of Yukie’s family. 

“I think we just need to get some food into Yukie first so he would be less irritated when he reply to your parents texts. He was worn out last night,” he winked at his new mate. Tiernan pushed some of the food towards Yukie so he could start eating.

“I’d keep him on a tight leash. He gets into trouble” Jiro added as he stole a piece of Juros bacon. “Honestly can’t tell you how badly he rebelled against our parents when he first came back home. He was good for the first month after that it was fighting, cop rides, and going out drinking with friends to the point they had to bail out on friend for almost ripping a assholes throat out” Jiro added with a sigh.

”they finally gave in and let him go out to work if he agreed to suppress his hormones. But being with you I’m surprised your not covered in bandages” Juno explained with a curious frown. “ we’ve been placing bets after hearing you two where sharing a night together. Seems the fourth oldest has won 100$ bucks” Juno added a little sore he lost a bet.

”don’t feel bad we all though he would rip him to shreds” Jiro added as Yukie stood up and slammed his hands down glaring at the two men.

”enough or I will rip into you. We both know not to push it when it comes to it” Yukie hissed his eyes sharp and cold as he glared at the twins the demon part of his personality showing as he stood his teeth bared at the two.

Tiernan reached out for Yukie’s hand when he suddenly had his outrage. “That is a lot disrespect for your brother coming from you two. I’m sure your parents don’t appreciate it. I definitely don’t appreciate you talk about my mate like that regardless of whether it was an actual event or not. We all have things we dis in the past that we’re not proud of. I’m sure you two have done some too,” Tiernan said. Although calm, there was warning in his stare towards the twins. 

“What Yukie and me do in bed is none of your business. He’s my mate, he can bite me, I can bite him, whatever. Should I expect you two to treat your future partners with disrespect? No, because that’s not my business. So I would appreciate if you could step back a little from your brother’s case and be happy that he has a mate who loves him for who he is. And what he is is the best thing I ever had in my life.” Done with his speech and sort-of warning, Tiernan picked up his fork and stabbed some omelette and brought it to his mouth.

Yukie sat back down at the hand grabbing and relaxed some as Tiernan spoke. While he was still enraged and flustered he looked at the two who despite stepping out of line where clearly not going to apologize. 

“we stayed home with our parents and cared for them while Yukie was running off with his other family” Jiro replied as he got up and took his plate with him. “We didn’t run away for ten years like a coward because things got hard” he finished as he left Juno following behind him leaving the two to eat alone.

”seems they still don’t forgive me” Yukie replied with a tiered sigh his voice a touch sad but he was fine with it. “Eventually I’ll make it up to everyone for hurting them” Yukie replied with a small huff as he dug into his food being hungry.

“Don’t blame yourself for it. I’ve only heard your version so far, but you are a victim of it in some way, they can’t hold everything on you.” Tiernan wanted to support his mate. Yukie may have made the wrong decision when he ran away, but it wasn’t his choice to be locked up and experimented on. “And if they can’t forgive you, it’s their lost. You have struggles you have to face and everyone had to deal with it un their own way. I’m sorry they didn’t get that.” He patted Yuki’s cheek and continues eating. Family can sometimes be complicated, but if Yukie’s are giving him a hard time, Tiernan intended to give Yukie his all.

“They are just worried. I was someone they looked up to and walked away from them in anger. While they are happy to have me back they still worry and they know my parents worry for the same reason.” Yukie replied with a sigh. “Course they should all settle down now that I have a mate. I doubt you’ll let me get into to much trouble” Yukie added with a small smile before snuggling closer to Tiernan.

“So, do we have any time to kill?” Yukie asked almost to innocently as he continued to eat his bacon enjoying the meaty goodness. “I would hate for you to be stuck for hours at a book signing their rather boring maybe we could go shopping or something” Yukie added with a small blush his tail swishing a little at his side in happiness at spending a day with Tiernan.

"As long as they're being an ass, I'm not going to tolerate their attitudes towards you," said Tiernan. He understood that people had been hurt because Yukie ran away, but it was in the past now and they were supposed to be healing and supportive towards each other. If They were giving Yukie a hard time, Tiernan was not going to bother with them.

"Honey, my schedule is your schedule. You're stuck with me. I hope you don't regret taking me as your mate." Tiernan kissed the tip of Yukie's nose. "If you had given your parents a call, we could already decide whether you're going to stay for a week or whether we're going back there. That way we know if we should get your some new clothes or not." Tiernan pointed out. He quickly finished his breakfast and coffee so they could make a move out of the cafe soon. Seemed like Yukie will be fine for the book signing later.

“Calling them is...troublesome. Technically I’m suppose to spend a few days a month visiting my other bio  parents. But...they aren’t fond of them.” Yukie explained knowing they where wondering if he was going to stay with Tiernan and reschedule or what was even going on at this point. This had become a prime reason why he was unsure of what to even say.

“Truthfully I only visit my bio parents to figure out more about who I am. I’ve grown up feeling like a piece of me is missing...I only know of seven other pure demons but we don’t know where each of us went after leaving the facility...I only know one other and they don’t behave like me.” Yukie admitted knowing he was one of the last few pure demons left. “From what I know...I’m the last of my bloodline type the others only have two forms or one. So far I have three.” Yukie added his voice sad at the thought he was truely alone.

“Despite the fact I’m alone I feel more at peace being with you and less like I’m alone in the world. With everything having changed so much in the last day I’m not sure what I want to do or tell them when it comes to discussing my future” Yukie finished eating a few last bites of his food. “I’ve been thinking about who I am and where my future and bloodline lies. Because of that I’m not sure I want to visit my father or mother or my bio parents.” Yukie explained opening up about how unsure he was about his plans.

“I’m trying to keep to the plan and do as asked but, I think I need a break from family just until I have a plan with you first” Yukie added wanting to solidify everything with his mate first so he knew what to expect going forward with Tiernan.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit