Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan let Yukie sulk and went ahead of him while he recovered hi gun from the safe. Once he holstered it under his jacket, he put back the lock box inside the closet the way Yukie had him to conceal it. When he was done, Tiernan head back downstairs where yukie was saying his goodbyes to his family. 

"It's just one night, unless the weather doesn't agree tomorrow. Anyway, I will update you if anything arises. I will keep Yukie safe," Tiernan informed the parents. He reached for Yukie's backpack from him and hefted it onto his shoulder. "I'll put this in the car. Take your time saying your goodbyes. We're only going to be away for one night, ok Cottonball?" Tiernan grinned. 

“Depends if I want to only stay away for one night” Yukie added a hint of rebellion in his tone as he went back inside and said his goodbyes. Finishing his goodbyes with roughhousing Yukie eventually escaped and went out to the car and got in. “If we don’t hurry I’m going to be behind schedule” Yukie added buckling himself up as his mother and father stood by the door already missing him.  Pulling out his phone Yukie went over his work papers making sure to look and finalize a few things. Typing away Yukie finished some agreements on having new work and waited for Tiernan.

"Hey, I'm your agent since yesterday, so managing your schedule is my job. You don't have to worry about it," he said as he sarted the engine and drove away with a slight wave towards Yukie's parents. "You don't have to look so eager to leave, you know. I know how suffocating parents can be, and I've met yours, so I understand why you want your freedom. But they mean well, the least you could do is not to show how much you can't want to leave them." Tiernan gave his two cents. He drove carefully, at a reasonable speed. The road was cleared off snow, so they were lucky. In less than an hour they would arrive in the city.

"Do you want to go to my place first or do you want to go see Connor?" He asked. They need to talk about the new arrangement. Although Connor promised he will take care of it, it would be better for the two of them to show up in his office.

“Would it be better for them if I refused to ever move forward or cling to them? They do have other children they should focus on” Yukie replied with a frown knowing he was being rather cold. “They spend more time worrying about me then anything else. They don’t need to besides, I’ve been well behaved for the most of a year and have kept to their side like glue. I haven’t left their side for a year and a half so it’s something that no matter how nice or slowly I took it they would still be upset.” Yukie explained as he continued to play on his phone busy working out ideas and sketches.

“The way I see it...if I stayed and stuck to them when leaving they would have had doubts, in my mind it’s better I leave sure of myself and make them think I’m ready” Yukie finished his body full of anxiety. looking out the window he was glad for the clear roads and sky making their traveling easier. At the mention of going to see Conner Yukie groaned at the thought knowing his added contract was a rather sneaky move. “Depends is Conner going to be in his office?” Yukie asked hesitantly.

"I don't mean that, I just thought you looked so eager to run away, that's all," Tiernan commented. But it didn't matter to Tiernan anyway because as an agent, it was his job to make sure Yukie was comfortable so that meant it was his cuty to convince Yukie's parents that the arrangement went well.

"Connor is always in his office these days," Tiernan replied to the more light subject. "Since he took over from his dad, he had to do all the things big bosses do. My little brother was complaining that they didn't have time for dates nights these days, and with their infant son in the picture, Connor had to cut back on dates with Aidan so he could spend more time being a father," he told Yukie. His little brother Aidan had decided to be a stay-at-home dad to raise the baby while Connor was at work. "You seem nervous though, anything you want to tell me before we go see Connor?" he watched Yukie from the corner of his eyes while still focusing on the road.

“Mmmh well....you signed a very sneaky contract to secure my freedom” Yukie admitted with a small sigh not knowing Conner had a child and all the new information. “I’m also wishing I would have gone easier on him. Maybe you can babysit on one of my off days” Yukie added feeling bad he had tossed Conner under the bus with the contract. “He didn’t know about the contract...the fact he agreed to it is impressive” Yukie added with a small frown knowing he did make a good amount for the company and was one of their bigger authors but still he had been a touch difficult the last few months.  Looking at Tiernan he put his phone away before looking back at the road ahead of them. “To be fair I never thought you would sign it, let alone even last this long though the last agent lasted at least a week.” Yukie explained feeling a touch guilty.

"I think Connor did it more for me than for you," Tiernan replied. he wasn't going to divulge how bad he was when he was discharged from the military but it was bad. Bad enough that Connor had to intervene many times for him to get his freedom much like what he was doing for Yukie right now. "Connor hadn't seen me this worked out over someone before, so he thought it would be best for both of us. In a way, I think he was like your mother, setting us up together." He made an exit on the highway heading to the city. They would be there in about fifteen minutes.

"Would you like to babysit Connor and Aidan's son? He's only six months old. I'm not good with babies but you have young siblings. Do you know how to change a diaper?" He turned to look at Yukie for a moment. Yukie's soft paw would look gentle on a baby. He wondered how it would like when Yukie had his own child.

“I can change a diaper just fine I have normal hands and have cared for my siblings” Yukie replied with a huff as he looked away from Tiernan. “I just make sure to overly wash my hands or turn human if my nails are a problem” Yukie added with a shrug knowing his nails where something that might hurt such fragile creatures. “I just have less experience outside of my family. Most kids find me scary” Yukie added having never really stepped into babysitting since he was a demon and not really one most parents would trust with their fragile child. “Besides my siblings where never really more then playmates while I did help out Yue was on top of all of that stuff well...until the twins she was a mess after they came home.”

”I’m surprised we didn’t see them last night though I suspect they are at a friends house” Yukie added with a frown instantly texting the two to make sure they where still alive.

"I'm not worried about your nails. I'm just asking whether you are good with kids, since you know, I'm not. And My nails are not even that long," Tiernan huffed. Yukie always seemed to take his words the wrong way, thinking Tiernan had a problem with his physique. "If anything, I like how you look. Especially your squishy paws. Do you know I was squishing it all night long? They're so cute, I want to cover my face with it," Tiernan admitted with a slight blush. 

He drove into the city where the traffic was heavier than on the highway. They were only a few blocks from Connor's office, so it wouldn't take long for them to arrive. 

"So you have more siblings than the two I saw? How many kids did your parents adopted?" Tiernan asked. He could tell that Yue was a stay-at-home mom while Yune was a doctor, so they must be like Connor and Aidan. But his little brother only had one kid so far. He wondered how many Connor wanted.

“They aren’t that squishy I mean sure they have pads but their are closer to human fingers” Yukie replied not seeing how the softer pads on his hands could be so squishy and cute. Looking at the city Yukie only could cringe at the crowded streets and busy network of people. “Um. How many? I think at this point closer to thirty. They do adopt older kids who have moved out of course naturally I should be the oldest but I haven’t aged in awhile. I think the youngest is the one their waiting for the adoption to finalize” Yukie added as he looked at Tiernan.

“After they lost me they kept opening up their hearts and home, they wanted to do right by me and make sure every demon felt like they had a place to call home and had a home” Yukie explained as he pulled out a more recent picture of all of the kids the family photo rather large. “ the four next to me where adopted a year after I was gone they are all related and where given up by their parents. They live somewhere in the city I think? I know one is a police officer and it’s actually how we first met and my parents got the news I was at the hospital” Yukie added as he smiled. “They are all very sweet and I think two are expecting children. We see them on rare weekends and holidays” Yukie added with a happy smile quite proud of his family and Yue and Yune for who they had become as parents.

“I’m hoping to buy them a bigger house still out in the country. They one they are in is a touch to small for my liking” Yukie added clearly having a goal in mind.

"Oh, they are squishy alright," Tiernan grinned and reached for Yukie's paw. He brought it to his lips and nibbled on one pad. Then the traffic moved and he had to let go. He went towards the underground parking lot of the publishing house building and looked for a parking space.

"I thought my family were big. Yours is like a whole village," he said as he looked at the picture shown by Yukie. "Maybe instead of buying them a house you can buy them a land. That way all the children can come and help you build a big house for your parents. I'm sure they would like that." Tiernan suggested as he shut the car engine and opened the door. "Are you ready to see Connor again? It's nothing much really, we're just here to sort things out and then we're going to head to my place and pack some stuff." He assured Yukie. From the look of it, Yukie doesn't seem to like staying close to the city. 

“Buying land would be better. We could have everyone live closer to each other” Yukie admitted deeply thinking about it until they got to the parking garage. Looking around Yukie closed his eyes for a moment before looking at Tiernan. “There’s a reason...we live as far out as we do” Yukie replied his nerves getting the best of him as he tried to calm them by taking a moment to breathe. “I’ve never done well around people...I tend to get nervous and change forms.”

”Mom got banned from a grocery store when I was five and scared an employee and destroyed a store in panic when I changed into a wolf. It was a nightmare” Yukie admitted with a dry laugh his nerves breaking down all the more. “It was my first time in such a busy place and my first time in that form...she was eventually allowed back as long as I never came with her so I waited at work with dad” Yukie added as he could only hear the people around them on the streets. “I don’t like coming here. It’s a smaller space. And I don’t want to make trouble for Conner” Yukie finished knowing sooner or later Tiernan would figure out his dislike for public spaces.

“I-I just need a moment.”  Yukie whispered knowing his nerves had held out as best as they could. Taking a deep breath he tried to focus on breathing and keeping his mind calm so he could change into a more human form so to not cause a commotion inside.

Realizing that Yukie was close to having a panic attack, Tiernan made a quick move to the passenger side and opened his door. He knelt to the ground and took Yukie's hands in his. "Hey, look at me," Tiernan urged the younger demon to look into his eyes. "I know a lot of people have problems with paranormals, but that's nothing new. People have problems around non-paranormals too. I 'm not stupid or reckless to put you in danger. I already told you parents I would keep you safe. I wouldn't drag you out here if I think you couldn't handle it." He coaxed Yukie gently. 

"Now another thing is, there are perks when you're family with the owner of the company. Connor has a private lift and I have a keycard to that. No one will see you and I'll make sure of that. All we need to do is run to that entrance over there," Tiernan pointed a private entrance ahead of them "then we'll be up to Connor's office in no time. Do you think you can do that?" He asked. "Or I could carry you." he teased, just to get a reaction from Yukie.

“Would you be willing to carry me?” Yukie asked his voice shaking as he tried to calm down his mind focusing on how warm and safe Tiernans hands where when wrapped around his. “I don’t think I can move. I’m scared and, It hurts to breathe so much” Yukie added feeling so out of place in the car and the parking garage since it was new territory for him. “I -it will only be until we are over there. It’s only once and you can’t smirk while doing it” Yukie whispered still afraid but willing to trust Tiernan that he wouldn’t let anything bad happen to him.

Looking up Yukie looked at the man before him his breathing slowing as he moved his arms and wrapped them around Tiernans neck hiding his face away from the world as if it would help.

Tiernan quickly took off his peacoat and wrapped it around Yukie's shoulder. "I'll carry you any time if you want me too," He kissed the younger male's forehead before pulling him out of the car. He closed the door and locked the car then gave his attention to Yukie. He moved his arms so he could cradle Yukie close to his chest, his legs dangling as Tiernan half walk - half jog towards the elevator. He wanted to ask Yukie whether he was feeling like a princess, but he didn't want Yukie to feel like he was demaning him, so Tiernan just kept quiet. He swiped the key card Connor had given him and pushed the door to the private entrance open. He pressed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive at their level while holding Yukie close to him. There was nobody around, but he liked Yukie's weight in his arms. The young demon didn't weigh much at all. 

Keeping his eyes closed Yukie held Tiernan even closer his body snuggling into his. While normally he had the urge to peek he didn’t want to further encourage his body into more of a panic attack and just stayed quiet. Listening to the elevator move Yukie finally peeked out at Tiernan. “Your good at dealing with this. You must have had a hard time at first learning” Yukie whispered his hands never leaving Tiernan neck as he stayed snuggled into Tiernan his breath hot against the mans skin.

Tiearnan chucked and kissed the top of Yukie's head. He did that a lot and he couldn't stop himself. "I was trained in the military to handle situations like what to do when my comrades had a panic attack or something alike. This is the first time I've done it to someone who isn't in the military though. And I can assure you I had never carried anyone like this before." He entered the elevator, Yukie secured in his arms and he pressed the button for Connor's office. "You can stay in my arms as long as your want but Connor will tease the hell out of us, so you should know that before we step into his office." Tiernan gave Yukie a heads up.

A few seconds later, the elevator dinged, indicating they had arrived at their destination. The door open and Tiernan stepped into the immaculate office. "Connor, you there?" he called out, just in case Connor had a company. he had texted connor earlier to tell him he was coming. The elevator was covered by a wall separating Connor's office, so he didn't straight away get to see the guy.

“I’m fine now” Yukie whispered having smelled connors office before and well, it felt familiar enough to him. Carefully squirming out of Tiernans arms Yukie hid behind his knight a little. “Are you sure we are okay to be here?” Yukie whispered a little curious to see what the mans office was like since he had never set foot in the publishing company. Having always requested his agent come to him or to have anyone meet him at home he had found ways around going out in public and to the office.

Tiernan wrapped his arms around Yukie's body and pulled him close. There wasn't any threat in Connor's office, but it seemed to calm Yukie down. Then he heard a gurgling sound followed by a child's laughter. Seconds later, a familiar face appeared in front of them with an infant in his arms. 

"Tiernan!" A slim male that shared similar traits as Tiernan shouted excitedly. The baby in his arms were squirming as well. 

"Aidan." Connor acknowledge his younger brother. "Connor didn't mention you're here."

Aidan adjusted the baby on his hips and grinned. "Well, my husband was too busy at work, so I decided to bring lunch for him so we can have a little family time." Then, Aidan's eyes moved to Tiernan's side. "And who is that little cutie on your arm?" His brother wiggled his eyebrows at him. 

"This is Yukie, one of your brother's best artist." He pushed Yukie forward a little, knowing the young demon would be safe with his younger brother. "Yukie, this is my baby brother Aidan and his kid that I mentioned about." He introduced them.

“...nice to meet you” Yukie replied his face red as he stood overly shy with the stranger. Trying his best to muster up some courage he looked at the man in front of him. “Your brother has said many nice things about you and how cute of a kid you have” Yukie added his voice wavering as he  stood still painfully wishing he could just melt into the floor. “Tiernan...I need a moment. Where’s the bathroom?” Yukie asked feeling rather nauseous as he could feel his nerves giving out and like hell was he going to change forms with a young child nearby.

Tiernan went on alert when Yukie asked for the bathroom. “Tell Connor we’d join you guys in a minute,” he said to his brother and grabbed Yukie. He wrapped his arms protectively around the young demon and guided him to where the bathroom was.

”Are you okay? Talk to me.” He cupped Yukie’s face with his big hands and looked into his eyes. “Take deep breaths okay,” he relaxed his own breathing so Yukie could follow. He took one of Yukie’s paws and put it against his chest so Yukie could feel his steady hardbeat. “Tell me if this is too much for you to handle. I can come see Connor another time so we can leave now if you want.” He assured Yukie, but he knew Aidan would love to talk to Yukie and show his baby. Aidan loves cute things and Yukie was as adorable as any cute living being out there.

“I’m fine just...need to take this is a touch slower. I’ve never been here so I’m tense and anxious” Yukie whispered  moving away from Tiernan and just laying on the floor as he stared at the ceiling feeling a little more grounded. “I didn’t expect anyone else. I’m just worried about changing in front of them or scaring the kid” Yukie added his voice staring to calm down as he breathed and closed his eyes. Taking a few minutes he just laid in silence his body slowly de escalating.

”I’m alright...just need to take it a little slower” Yukie mumbled his eyes opening as he looked at his friend. “Downside to being coddled at home is if I didn’t want to do something they wouldn’t force me so I never readjusted to society” Yukie explained as he slowly sat up.

Tiernan went down on the floor and leaned against the door. He lifted Yukie’s head and laid it on his lap. “Is this much better?” He asked, stroking the soft hair away from the young demon’s face. “How do you handle book signing normally? There are far more people than now,” Tiernan wondered. He needed to know before Yukie go for the book signing the next day. 

He continued stroking Yukie’s head for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door. “Everything alright in there?” He heard Aidan’s voice. 

“Yeah, we’re good. Just give us some time,” he shouted from inside, not wanting anyone to interrupt Yukie. 

“Just relax. I’ll be here until you’re ready to ho,” he whispered to the younger male.

“It’s a lot better.” Yukie mumbled his eyes closing once again as he tried to relax. “Well, in all honesty I can handle a three hour book signing. But after that I’m in bed sick for a day or two.” Yukie admitted with a small sigh knowing it was strange to be this level of antisocial. “I can handle book signings alright and I like meeting the fans and such.” Yukie added with a small frown. “It’s the unfamiliarity of the places we are at. Usually I go a day before and hang out as they are setting up so I can get use to the new space and it doesn’t overwhelm my senses.” Yukie explained as he looked up at Tiernan his body completely calm at this point.

Of course that only lasted until the sudden knock on the door made him jump up into a sitting position. Hearing Tiernan assure his brother he was fine Yukie could only feel embarrassed to be like this. “I didn’t expect to really hit a wall this hard, I’m sorry.” Yukie whispered feeling rather bad Tiernan was on the floor with him. “I do therapy to  help but, I still can’t deal with new places well. It’s just a lot for me.” Yukie replied his ears twitching as they listened to everything around him.

“I don’t want to hide away in here all day” Yukie added with a small sigh resting his head on Tiernans shoulder. “I think I can try again.” Yukie added almost defeated at the thought of having Tiernans brother already judging him.

Tiernan took a mental note about the book signing. They had one coming the next day, so he should take Yukie there so he could see the place. But seeing how disturbed Yukie was he didn't want to stress him more for the day. Maybe they could visit the place tonight. It was at a bookstore with an attached cafe, so they could go to the cafe after dinner and stay there for a few hours so Yukie won't feel too overwhelmed. 

"It's not your fault, you shouldn't be sorry for it," Tiernan rubbed Yukie's shoulders. "If it helps, maybe you can sense that my brother and I have some similarities? Our scent maybe? SInce we share the same blood?" Tiernan suggested. Perhaps if Yukie could focus on that he would relax more around Aidan. "And you've talked to Connor before, so that should tell you that he's alright. If not, you can hold on to me, okay?" Tiernan pressed his forehead against Yukie's and kissed the tip of his nose. 

Tiernan got up, gave his hand to Yukie and pulled him out. He waited until Yukie gather his calm before he opened the door and stepped out then for Yukie to follow his lead.