Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Can we get something to drink before the signing?” Yukie asked knowing they would have to get ready for it soon. “I don’t want to be stuck without something to drink like last time” Yukie admitted as he found a nice smoothie shop and started leading the way. “Honestly, knowing you use to be a security guard makes me feel better about being out and about. My old agent wasn’t good with crowd control or keeping fans from getting to close. Due to his stupidity my information got out. One fan ended up following me to my home from a bar.”

”He was a fan of my adult series and wanted to live out one of what he assumed was my secret fantasy. Honestly if it wasn’t for my friend walking me home that night and staying with me it would have ended badly” Yukie admitted with a small frown having been overly terrified that night.” He’s the same one were meeting for lunch we go way back” Yukie explained as he lead the way to what he assumed with the juice court.

"We can have a drink, but make sure it won't spoil your lunch," said Tiernan. He wanted Yukie to eat a wholesome meal especially if he was going to be in heat later. "I wasn't just a normal bodyguard, sometimes they put me on assignment as a bodyguard too. That's when the triggering happen especially when I have a high-tech weapon in my hand and a whole mass of people coming up against the person I had to protect. It was like a warzone once again. It didn't happen right at the time, but afterwards, I was in a dark hole." Tiernan explained, so Yukie understood that Tiernan being with him wont be as triggering as when he was working as a bodyguard. He only had his one personal weapon and that was fine. That was for protection and not for assault. There was difference between the two.

"I must thank this friend of your for saving my mate. Let's get your smoothie and we can go back to the cafe and meet your friend. And, better finish the smoothie before we get there too or I'm sure the twins will give you another hell," Tiernan sighed. He got in the line for the smoothie and pointed to the menu board. "What woould you like to have?"

“Mmh mango and peach but only fruit no added syrup or sugar” Yukie ordered knowing he wouldn’t do well with a crap ton of sugar in his body. “Have you killed people before?” Yukie asked his question almost calm as if it was normal to ask. “ does it keep you awake sometimes thinking about it?” Yukie added as he watched them make the smoothie his mind going back to his own years away from home. “I don’t like violence...but I can fight just as well if needed granted you pull any weapon with me I might rip out your throat” Yukie explained always a touch nervous around the fact his mate carried a small handgun for protection. Looking up at Tiernan he looked into his mates eyes knowing the question wasn’t a good one but well, he wanted to know how he handled it.

Tiernan let out a dark chuckle. "Sweetheart, I was in the Marines for twelve years. There must be lives lost somewhere," he said lightly, but there was a little dark cloud hanging over his statement. "It didn't keep me awake back then as much as the nightmares keep me awake now. But I'm trying to move past it. I have better things to look forward to," he turned to Yukie and gave him a genuine smile. He didn't like violence too, but sometimes there was a price to pay for peace. 

"I don't think you would hurt me," Tiernan told Yukie. "I'm not going to pull my weapon on you and you're not going to tear my throat. Don't ask me how I know, I just feel it in my guts." He took the smoothie on the counter for Yukie and they left the juice stand. "My instinct around you is to protect, not attack, so we'll be fine."

“Mmh you would be surprised on my mood changes under certain circumstances” Yukie replied as he followed Tiernan and held his arm close to his body. “Like I said I can fight for myself and have been in my fair share of fights. While I don’t like it I’m not against killing if needed...provided I don’t freeze up” Yukie added as he carefully to his drink from Tiernans hand and sipped it. “So, do you know any demons outside of me and my family?” Yukie asked curiously knowing that there where roughly 200 half demons by now with numbers slowly increasing but the demons slowly becoming more human then demon.

“I can’t say I know of many other more pure demons other then the facility created ones, I keep in touch with them when they do come to visit. I think the last five had found mates, but where going to adopt due to being unable to carry” Yukie added wondering if he would see them over the holidays. “We’re all kinda like...in a sense related same group of eggs but different fathers. I know once the police got involved it was forbidden to they and recreate what my (bio) father did” Yukie added as he continued to drink his smoothie not minding sharing with Tiernan since it would be good for him to know.

"I don't know any demons in the military, but my unit had a vampire and werewolves," Tiernan told Yukie as he took a sip from the proffered drink. "I have to admit I don't know much about demons, like, is there a certain type of demon or do you look the same or what kind of special abilities you have. To me all of you are just an individual. When I was in the military, we treated everyone the same. We're comrades, brothers in arms. We need to trust each others in battles. If we start with prejudices, no one will be safe out there." He explained.

"Why do your biological parents had an experiment out of all of you? Do they want to populate the world with demons?" Tiernan asked. 

“um well there’s three types from what I’ve learned.” Yukie replied with a small frown thinking on what he did know. “From what I’ve learned there’s half blood which is what demons that are mixed with humans are. Then there’s more pure blooded demons they where created by father (bio). The other six turned out different then me they only took after their fathers so some are a mix of vampires and and some werewolves. They are different from me” Yukie explained as he stopped for a moment thinking very hard as if trying to remember.

“let see um... well I was created I know that much...and I remember living with them in the facility before mom lost it though she was just a carrier. I think having all of us and having us removed for testing right after made her a little crazy. Anyway she took me after I was born and ran away from father. He was angry and sent the older demons after her and from what I know she lives in a nice facility now they hurt her brain pretty bad when they mauled  her. Course she had hidden me on a trial so father was angry he couldn’t find me.” 

“Ended up searching for a long time until he read about me in the paper when I ended up under protection.” Yukie explained knowing the basics of his childhood before he was found. “Granted I don’t remember...being with him when I was young it was all pretty fuzzy. But from what I’ve learned with testing and talking to him is that I was created as a passion project the others where suppose to be like me but weren’t.” Yukie explained as he sipped his drink for a moment almost finished with it. “I think from what he’s told me is I was something created illegally for war kinda like an adaptable soldier.”

”Since he couldn’t find me again he couldn’t make more of my kind to test results with until I went back home with him. After that he realized I didnt know how to use my other forms or really anything and I was useless, so he tried to force them out with fighting and hard core training” Yukie explained that being one of the reasons he was so set on excessive workouts. “Course it didn’t work and I don’t remember all that happened something he did with my brain made me kind slip mentally for a while after I left I only knew how to be less then human and angry. I didn’t know He had tried to hide what he was doing and tried to kill us off or at least scramble our brains like he did moms. I didn’t figure out until I connected the dots with my medical files and that it was why Yue was so devastated when I asked to see  him, I could only feel angry  for awhile and stayed in the few forms I knew to be in.” Yukie mumbled as he finished his drink knowing they had worked so hard to help him come back to civilization after being so barbaric.

“I still visit to learn about what I am but lately he’s been refusing to talk to me. It’s been hard not knowing if I’m going to change into a more lethal form again and kill people” Yukie explained knowing his wolf form had to be muzzled by Yue and Yune more then once.

Tiernan never heard of illegal experiments when he was in the military, but he wasn't in special projects so he wasn't privy of the information. Maybe the government knew about it but now Tiernan was out, it wasn't his business anymore. He was glad it was over for Yukie too, although, he understood why Yukie was concerned about the forms that were still unknown. 

"Is it important that you figure out about your other forms? I mean, you may never transform into those forms, so why force it? Can't we just deal with it when we come upon it?" Asked Tiernan. It wasn't like he was trying to avoid the issue, but why worry of the what-ifs? "I know people who doesn't look like a monster but have a soul of one. So just because you may have other non-adorable forms, doesn't mean you are going on a rampage. It's what inside that counts, not whether you have ten horns or anything," Tiernan huffed as they made their way to the car so they could go back to the cafe then have lunch before the book signing.

“Mmh I know but...it does make me worry children aren’t possible or they might end up scary looking.” Yukie explained as he got into the car. Looking out the window he took Tiernans hand and held it close his heart happy but sad at the same time at the thought. “Would you still want to stay with me if we couldn’t have children?” Yukie asked softly his voice hiding a touch of fear. “I’ve never carried one so I wouldn’t know if I can or can’t” Yukie mumbled not knowing he was indeed very very fertile.

Tiernan pulled Yukie to him and wrapped his arms around the small  body. "In my life, the thought about having children never crossed my mind. But once I met you, I thought having children with you would be the sweetest addition in life. But if that can't happen, then I'd still have you, so it's not a total lost." Tiernan admitted and kissed Yukie's forehead. "We can adopt like your parents did or we could use a surrogate like Aidan and Connor did. Or maybe we don't have to have kids at all. There are many options, we just have to think about it when we're ready. Right now, my life starts with you." Tiernan kissed Yukie's forehead again and returned to his position and started the car.

“That’s good to know” Yukie replied with a blush his face showing just how happy he was that Tiernan wanted to be with him so much. Snuggling as best as he could beside Tiernan in the passenger seat he watched as the man drove. “I have a favor to ask.” Yukie started his eyes full of curiosity as he watched his mate. “Could you maybe one day go out with me to the beach?” Yukie asked his voice showing a hidden excitement as he asked. “I would love to see the ocean and maybe an aquarium I was suppose to go over the summer with my family but I ended up having trouble breathing and then had heat after so I stayed home with Yue” Yukie explained having wished he could have gone out more to see the fish. “Normally I don’t like crowded places but I do like amusement parks and similar attractions” Yukie explained quickly his voice sounding more flustered at his request as he became more nervous.

"Do you actually think I would say no to that?" Tiernan teased. "To be honest, I'm excited to take you out on a date. We met two days ago and we went straight from being strangers to acquaintance to mates. I would like to take you out and do couple-y things too. But not right now though. It's cold and we cant go into the water. Let's plan for the summer or we could find some time off and drive to where it's warmer." Tiernan suggested. "Should we go shopping for a swimsuit, speedos or bikinis?"Tiernan teased. "If we're lucky, we can go skinny dipping instead." 

Soon, they arrived in front of the cafe once again and Tiernan parked. Rather than quickly go inside, he stayed in the car with Yukie. "Let's wait here for a while until your friend arrives." He said, wanting to keep Yukie close.

“Skinny dipping sounds more fun” Yukie admitted excited to have summer plans with his mate. While Yukie was happily dreaming out their future together he snapped out of it once they got to the cafe. Sitting beside Tiernan he was glad they weren’t rushing into the cafe and as Yukie watched the crowd come and go he jumped at the sudden knock to the car window. Standing before them was a tall man dressed in a warm winter coat his eyes watching the two as he pointed to the window. Rolling it down Yukie looked at the stranger. 

“we’re already inside your waiting for howl right?” The man asked as he looked at Yukie who nodded clearly terrified in his seat by the man. “He’s inside with our kid. It’s a little to cold to wait out here for you so he sent me to wait” he explained knowing his own wolf demon mate was inside waiting patiently as he could.

"We'll be in aminute. You go on ahead," Tiernan replied on behalf of Yukie. Once the man disappeared inside the cafe, Tiernan took his mate's hand. "Are you alright? you seemed nervous of that guy." Asked Tiernan. He expected only Yukie's mate, so it was a surprise when there was another person as well. "Do you need some time? If you can't, then I'll go in there and tell them you're feeling unwell." He didn't want Yukie to be worked up when they were doing fine just moments ago. "Whatever it is, you know I'm with you, right? There's nothing to worry about."

“No it’s fine. I was told he might show up as Raven wanted me to meet his mate. Just didn’t expect him to appear like that” Yukie replied taking a few deep breaths as he calmed down a little. “I’m not afraid of him, I trust he’s good if Ravens at the point to adopt a kid with him” Yukie admitted his hand reaching to hold Tiernans as he let his body take a few minutes to reset and calm down. Looking at his mate Yukie smiled a little, his eyes meeting Tiernans. “I’m ready to go, I feel better now and even safer knowing you’ll be there” Yukie added with a small blush as he kissed Tiernan’s nose before letting his hand go and getting out trying hard to be brave.

"If you say so. But if you feel uncomfortable, I'll take you out of there. Just let me know, okay." He squeezed Yukie's hand so that Yukie knew he would support him. They went out of the car, Tiernan rushed to Yukie's side and locked the door. He put his arm around Yukie's waist so Yukie would keep being comfortable with him by his side. For the second time of the day, they entered the cafe. Tiernan was thankful that the twins were not around. they were probably on their lunch break or out back doing some work. He wanted Yukie to meet his friends first before the twins bombard them. "Did you see your friend?" Tiernan turned to Yukie.

“God looks like you get shorter every time I see you!” Raven replied his voice a little loud as he waved with one arm. Standing up he was holding a tiny infant close to his body as they sat towards the back in a bigger booth.

”Mmh I may have shrunk a little but at least I’ve still got my smokin hot looks!” Yukie replied back as he laughed a little glad to see his friend again. “He’s back there come on” Yukie replied to Tiernan as he lead him back there and settled into a seat. “You look well, though your mate scared me a little didn’t think you would settle for someone so scary~” Yukie teased as he relaxed in the seat.

“your one to talk yours looks like he could take out an army with one glare” Raven replied with a chuckle the two already gossiping and chatting excitedly.

”you must be Tiernan? Right?” The man asked as he sat awkwardly listening to his mate chatter Raven being a head and a half taller then Yukie and just as energetic.

"Yes, Tiernan McCabe. I'm afraid Yukie has not mentioned your name, or maybe he did but there are so many names to remember since we met two days ago." Tiernan shook the other man's hand while chuckling. "I thought I had a big enough family, but I guess I need to buy more presents for Christmas," he added, taking a seat beside Yukie and made sure that he touched his mate to ensure his presence. Yukie seemed to be fine with the baby's presence, so that was a good sign that his mate was more relaxed than the day before. "What would you like for lunch. let me order it for you," Tiernan asked Yukie who seemed preoccupied once he and his friend opened their mouth.

“Ah my name is Hal.” He replied with a smile. “Honestly I can hardly keep track either when it comes to Yukies family” Hal added with a small laugh happy to see the two males chatting away.

”I want a salad. Please and possibly a sandwich?” Yukie asked not picky on the type of salad and sandwich his mate ordered for him. Continuing his gossiping Yukie and Raven laughed and talked before Yukie was next being handed the small infant. “She’s tiny” Yukie whispered amazed by the small human as he very carefully held the child close to his body.

”Mmh she has a pair of lungs though” Raven replied with a smirk sipping his water. “It’s been a fun few months since we adopted.” Raven informed Yukie who only nodded mesmerized by the tiny baby who snuggled into the warm fur.

Tiernan kissed Yukie's temple and went to order their food. He went to the counter and ordered a pulled beef sandwich for both him and his mate with two sides of mixed green and nuts salad with citrus dressing. He ordered a fruit juice for Yukie and plain water for himself before returning to the table. The sight of Yukie holding the baby warmed his heart. "The baby looks good on you," he teased, loving the picture Yukie and the baby made. "My younger brother and his husband have a seven month old baby. Too bad Yukie haven't got the chance to hold him yet. That's a lovely baby girl," Tiernan said to Raven. "What's her name?"

“Ah it’s Sophie.” Raven replied with a chuckle as he looked at Yukie happily. “And as for him being shy he takes time to warm up to others. Yukie and I have known each other for ten years. It’s the only reason he dares to even attempt to hold her” Raven explained with a small happy smirk.

”she’s precious and so small. Can I feed her!?” Yukie asked excitedly as Raven laughed and pulled out a bottle for him. “Mind making sure he does it right?” He asked Tiernan wanting to see the two close together since he had to agree parenthood was great looking on the two.

Tiernan looked abashed. "I'm not really experienced at taking care a baby, so please give me guidance," he said, taking the bottle from Raven and helped Yukie with feeding the baby. Sophie latched his tiny mouth around the bottle teat and sucked the milk hungrily. Tiernan smiled watching the baby drink and smiled even wider at how happy Yukie seemed to be able to feed the tiny thing.

Their food was delivered to their table and Tiernan waited until the baby finished drinking. "How do we burp her?" Tiernan asked at Raven and Hal. He knew he was supposed to pat the baby's back but how hard should he do it? "Your paw is softer, why don't you try it?" He turned to Yukie. 

“Yue says it should be light enough it wouldn’t hurt a fish” Yukie replied as he carefully held the baby and patted its back until it burped. Quite happy Yukie held her close and snuggled her before handing her back to Raven. Smiling a little Yukie felt a small longing for his own family and as he looked at Tiernan he only blushed as he met his mates eyes. “Well we should eat!” Yukie replied busying himself with his salad as he let Raven tend to the baby and curiously watched how he did it and interacted with the infant. “You know I’m surprised your so good. Being where we where you really dived into childcare” Yukie admitted knowing Raven worked at a lovely daycare.

”Mmh it took about three years until I could get the older kids to smile. Babies where always the easiest for the longest time. Though now a days there more exhausting” Raven admitted as he looked at Sophie.

Tiernan broke into a laughter when Yukie’s gaze met his. He knew what his mate was thinking about and to be honest, he wasn’t opposed to it. “How long were you two married before you decided to adopt?” Tiernan asked Hal while he pushed Yukie’s food closer to his mate so he can eat. Ehile waiting for Hal to answer, Tiernan took hisnown sandwich and took a big bite himself. “The food here is not bad, and its cozy enough for people with families. Sophie looked happy.” Tiernan peeked at the baby who was yawning after her meal. 

“Mmh well we got married roughly a year after Raven got everyone out of the facility. I work undercover for the police force so it’s kinda how we met” Hal explained with a smirk. “One thing led to another and after our first year together we just clicked and got married. Yukie couldn’t make it to the wedding though since he spent a year in the hospital but after he got out. And after our six months of waiting we did get to see him again course we didn’t think we would see him so soon after we adopted” Hal explained as he sipped his drink. “We adopted about three weeks ago” he added with a proud smile at his mate as Yukie listened and ate enjoying his food and their romance story.