Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan moved lower and kissed Yukie's flat belly. In the future there will be a child in there. And after today, it would only be his child. Thinking that he would be the only one who could impregnated Yukie from this moment on made blood pool in his cock. He needed to be inside his lover, the one he would keep forever. Tiernan got up from the bed and removed his underwear in haste. He was back above Yukie in record's time. Settling between Yuki's legs, he spread Yukie's thighs wider so he could bury his face in the young demon's groin. the musky scent from Yukie's excitement filled his nose. Without warning, Tiernan lapped at the cock in front of in and pulled it into his mouth.

"Taste so good, baby," He rumbled and sucked around the head. His string hands gripped Yukie's thighs so the younger male couldn't moved too much. 

“Ah!~ your mouth is so hot!” Yukie groaned happily having never felt such wonderful pleasure before. Crying out as his mates tongue teased his throbbing member Yukie gripped at the bedsheets his nails almost ripping the fabric. “I want more please~” Yukie begged between happy moans. Biting his lip Yukies hips pushed slightly against Tiernans hands but where unable to move only driving him more mad. Whimpering a little Yukie melted into the bed his body trembling and shaking at every suck from his lover.

Tiernan ignored Yukie's pleas and continued sucking. Whe he felt like Yukie can't take it anymore, he stopped and sucked the soft skin of yukie's inner thigh until it turned purple. He sat up, grabbed for a pillow and easily lifted Yukie's hips to put the pillow under him. Tiernan resumed his position between Yukie's legs, but now he had a new aim. He trailed kissed along Yukie's fleshy bottom while his hand seperated the cheeks until the beautiful pucker winked at him. 

"Fuck, you're beautiful everywhere," he swore, gripping his own cock hard so he didn't come prematurely. Tiernan rubbed the muscled entrance with his thumbs and pulled it open. His tongue came out and licked at the inviting ring tentatively, testing the musky flavour of his one and only mate.

Yukie could only lay there helpless his mind list in a sea of lust and desire. Whimpering as his mate continued to seemingly tease his body Yukie tried to be patient. As he laid still letting his lover inspect all of his delicate insides he started at the ceiling almost in a trance.  After a few minutes he grew impatient and moved a little on the pillow almost moving off of it as he  peeked down at his mate. “Will it hurt?” Yukie asked softly not knowing if everything he had watched and learned about was true.

Tiernan stopped form what he was doing and grinned at Yukie. "i don't know baby,, but I've never had any complainst before," he winked at Yukie. Tiernan moved to so he could reach the nightstand and pulled out the drawer. He took out a bottlle of lube and a strip of condoms. "If you're not ready for a baby, I'll put them on," Tiernan told Yukie and left the condoms on the bed. He took the lube and pumped it onto his fingers. After slicking it up, Tiernan brought it to Yukie's pucker and rubbed the liquid around. Once he had coated the entrance, Tiernan pushed one finger and breached Yukie for the first time. "you're so warm inside." He commented, relishing on the heat he felt around his thick finger.

“Ah~ that feels so weird!” Yukie moaned as he shivered at the feeling of his mates fingers inside of him. Looking at Tiernan and then at the condoms he shrugged. “Honestly your the alpha here it’s your choice” Yukie admitted being well behaved and submissive to Tiernan. While demons often stayed loyal to their mates through their life Yukie felt a strong pull to have his lover take charge in when they would have children. Yukie fully trusting Tiernan wasn’t worried about being abandoned or hurt by him so in fully comfort he was willing to let him choose and be the main alpha of their house.

Tiernan took out his finger and then inserted two in it's place. "While I love being the father of our children, your parents will chew my head off if I got you pregnant just after one day we spent alone together," Tiernan said his logic. Of course, the thought of his lover round and swollen with his child made him happy but Yukie had just earned his freedom, he didn't want Yukie's parents to distrust him.

Reaching for the condom, Tiernan tore one and put it one himself. Meanwhile, his fingers worked to loosen Yukie further. He added more lube so he could put in another finger. "Are you ready for me, baby?" He looked at Yukie. He wanted to be in his lovely mate so bad but he wanted Yukie to be gentle to Yukie for their first time.

“True they might not like you after that though they aren’t going to be happy about me being out during heat” Yukie added with a small frown that disappeared as he watched his lover slip on a condom. Groaning as the fingers moved more inside of him Yukie only relaxed more waiting eagerly for his mate to enter. “I’ve been ready this whole time” Yukie whispered eager to feel Tiernans throbbing cock inside of him. “Will you hold me close the whole time?” Yukie asked a hint of worry in his voice as he looked into Tiernans eyes.  While Yukie was prepared for the worst he was also ready for the most fun he would ever have.

Tiernan removed his fingers and brought his body closer to Yukie's. He kissed the young demon's forehead the his lips while his hands moved Yukie's legs around his hips. "I'll be as close as I can with you," he whispered softly as he nibbled on Yukie's lips all the while rubbing his covered dick against Yukie's entrance. He was so hard that he didn't need to use his hand to guide it to Yukie's opening. With a careful slow push, Tiernan entered Yuki's virgin body and claimed him as his mate. "Fuck, baby. Relax and take me in. You're so tight," he moaned as his cock was enveloped in Yukie's warmth.

Tensing at the sudden pain Yukie cling to Tiernan his nails accidentally digging into his lovers back. “Ah! Fuck” Yukie cried out his body shaking as he tried to calm his body down. Taking a few shaky breaths Yukie buried his face in Tiernans neck not wanting him to see the few tears that escaped. “I’m okay...just surprised me” Yukie whispered his voice a little shaky as his ass slowly adjusted to his mates cock. Taking another breath Yukie calmed his nerves and relaxed fully allowing for his body to take Tiernan in more comfortably to where being filled felt rather nice.

Tiernan pause his movement and showered Yukie's face with sweet kisses and whispered sweet nothings to him. He let his mate get used to his size even though it was an agony for him not to move. "It's ok baby, take your time," He told Yukie as he kissed the sweat-dampened hair. When Tiernan felt Yukie's body relaxed and he wasn't clenching as hard as he did before, Tiernan rocked his hips slowly, pulling inches out and pushing back in. "You feel good, Yukie. So good for me," he murmured praises in Yukie's ear.

“Your so warm~” Yukie moaned his body trembling as he clung to Tiernan. “You feel good.” Yukie groaned licking and nipping at his mates neck. With each thrust he groaned and cried out in pleasure enjoying the cock rubbing deep inside of him. “I want more~” Yukie begged now that his body had adjusted he wanted more pleasure. “Please~“ he asked his voice so gentle and sweet it was almost intoxicating.

Tiernan sat up to give him more leverage, he held the back of Yukie's knees and and pushed harder, picking up a faster rhythm. He turned his face to the side and kissed Yukie's calf while his eyes were kept on Yukie's, watching his beautiful mate. "You like that sweetheart? You like me fucking you hard?" he asked, moaning each time Yukie clenched around him when he assaulted the special spot within the slim body. "Come for me, baby. I want you to cum when I'm deep inside you?" Tiernan growled his order.

Moaning Yukie nodded at the orders of his dominating mate. With each of his partners thrusts Yukie gripped at the sheets his body shaking with pleasure as Tiernan  continued to fuck him senseless. Crying out in blissful moans Yukies voice was like melted butter as he obeyed his alpha mate and eventually came unable to hold back his building orgasm. As he came his back arched as he cried out in pleasure his nails ripping the sheets as he orgasmed again feeling waves of pleasure. Gasping for air Yukie trembled his mind swimming from pure bliss. 

Tiernan was lost in every movement Yukie made as he was drowned in his bliss. Tiernan moved faster, relishing on the sensation of Yukie clenching around him. "So beautiful," he moaned as he watched his beautiful mate below him. Tiernan rammed his cock deeper, moving fater to chase his own height and finally, he threw his head back and shouted, coming so hard and filling the thin layer between him and his beloved. "Yukie!" He growled and once the tremors subsided, he fell down on top of his mate. Tiernan found Yukie's lips once again and kissed him sweetly. "Thank you, my love."

Yukie was utterly exhausted. Looking at his mate with tiered half open eyes he snuggled into Tiernan and embraced the warm and comfortable arms. Within a few minutes he was asleep his body having burned off more energy then planned. Mumbling Yukie mentioned Tiernans name as he reached out. It was almost as if he was still looking for Tiernan in his half awake state before finding his arm and snuggling deep into it and his chest as best as he could while under his lover.

Tiernan moved so that Yukie could rest more comfortably. He They weare a mess, both sweating from their lovemaking. He kissed Yukie's forehead and watched the young demon fall asleep in his arms. Without moving too much as not to disturb the young demon, Tiernan pulled out and took care of the used condom. He wrapped it in a tissue from the nightstand and dropped it into the thrash can beside the bed. Reaching into the drawer, he managed to grab a packet of wet wipes. He pulled a few plies and wiped the spent off their body. After chucking the used wiped into the thrash can, Tiernan wrapped his arms tightly around Yukie. "Sleep well, love. I'll be here for you," he whispered and not long after, he snoozed off.

Quite awhile later Yukie woke up confused and not sure where they where. As he looked around he noticed his phone lying on the floor the screen glowing in the darkened room. Looking at the screen he noticed it was early the next day and that...well his phone had roughly 100 missed calls from Yue and Yune combined not to mention his siblings. Sitting on the floor confused Yukie noticed Tiernan sleeping on the bed and taking his phone poked around the house until he found a shower. Locking the bathroom door behind him he looked at the many bruises covering his body in the mirror.

With a troubled sigh he turned on the hot water and stepped in once it was hot letting the water calm his nerves about being in such a strange place and the many missed phone calls.

Tiernan woke up with his arms empty of a certain someone. He had a good sleep void of nightmare and was so happy with what took place the day before, he was ready for some snuggles. But the space beside him was empty and he heard the sound of the shower. Tiernan got up of his bed, now aware that they had been in bed for a long time. He moved to the bathroom and checked the door, but it was locked.

"Yukie?" he called out, slightly panicking. Why did Yukie locked the door? Was he hurt? Did he regret what happened between them? Tiernan knowcked the door louder so Yukie could listen over the shower. "Yukie, baby? Can you open the door please?" 

“ I’m alright” Yukie replied as he stepped out of the shower to unlock the door his body dripping wet from water and leaving a trail across the floor. Shivering Yukie turned back to the shower instantly getting in and rewarming  back up. “I would much prefer to be called fluff or cotton ball over baby. I’m not a child and while I may be younger then you I would like a less humiliating pet name.” Yukie informed Tiernan as he washed his hair his body still feeling rather tiered. Soaking under the water it was as if Yukie was wanting to soak his body his skin having a rougher texture in some area as he scratched at the scales covering his arms and chest. 

“My parents are furious I haven’t answered” Yukie mumbled nervous about the missed calls and voice messages. Scratching his arm again it was clear he was getting frustrated over the scales not even knowing his body was trying to force him to change into a different form.

Tiernan joined Yukie under the shower. It was big enough for two. He held Yukie’s hands to stop him from scratching. “I’m sorry I called you something you don’t like. You should have told me after the first time,” he told Yukie, but not unkindly. “I know you’re not a child. If I do, I wouldn’t touch you the way I did last night.” Tiernan was growing frustrated too. It seemed like each step they take forward, Yukie moved two steps backwards. “I’m going to help you wash, but not because I don’t think you can’t do it yourself, but because I like to spoil you any ways I can. I also want to see of I hurt any part of yout body.” Tiernan insisted. He took the washcloth then poured some bath gel onto it. “I’m sorry about your parents. I’ll check about the book signing then we can go back to their place if you want.”

“It’s not that...it’s just weird having a pet name like that. I’d prefer babe it seems cuter.” Yukie admitted with a shy blush. Taking a breath he looked at Tiernan before resting his head on the mans chest listening to his heartbeat as if to check he was even real. “I know you wouldn’t have...but you just don’t seem real sometimes. I don’t want to wake up and have this all be a cruel dream” Yukie whispered afraid that he had somehow made Tiernan up.

Sniffing the gel on the rag Yukie crinkled his nose a little liking the scent that was going to be washed on his body. “I will call them when I’m free. I can’t drop everything to check in on them and reassure them I’m fine” Yukie added as he stood on his tiptoes and kissed his lovers nose. “And I wouldn’t worry about hurting me my body heals rather fast but this...is new” Yukie mentioned to the hickeys and scales starting to cover his body. “I’d say take me to a doctor but I don’t want to go to one” Yukie admitted not wanting to go spend the day away from Tiernan.

“I hate to wake up and you’re not right next to me. That what makes it feel unreal. If I didn’t hear the shower running, I’d thought I was in one of my nightmares.” tiernan kept on washing Yukie’s body at the same time inspecting the hickeys he left on the fair skin. He was happy to see them there but a little upset that he couldn’t leave more like he planned tho this morning because Yukie had abandoned him in bed.

”If you’re up to it, we can go check out the the place for your book signing. The signing won’t start until after lunch, so we could have breakfast at the cafe, you can walk around to be familiar with the place. It’s too late to cancel now, but I can try to limit how many people can get in the line.” Tiernan rinse Yukie and started washing himself. Once done, he turned off the shower and went to grab the towels under the sink. He wrapped one around Yukie and carefully rub his head minding the smooth horns.

“I will stay in bed with you next time. I understand you like me there” Yukie replied understanding more now that Tiernan liked having him close and beside him it seemed. “Do...um couples enjoy things like this? And going places so often?” Yukie asked trying to figure out his to be a good partner to Tiernan when he didn’t really know much about dating. Hearing of the plan for the day he nodded. “I think I might be fine having more people if your there...you make me feel very calm and safe” Yukie admitted looking up at Tiernan from under his towel. Having his hair dried like this felt nice and well he liked it a lot.

“It will take some time figuring out our relationship. I’m guessing there should be some rules?” Yukie added curiously wanting to know what Tiernan wanted from him.

Tiernan huffed and pushed his dark mood away. He didn’t want to stay frustrated when Yukie was innocent. He rubbed the towel along the horns then wrapped it around Yukie’s naked body. “It’s normal for couples to be intimate. I don’t have much experience in dating too, but it’s normal to want to be with your parner.” He pecked Yukie’s lips. He hurriedly wiped his body with his towel then moved them to the room. He lead Yukie to sit down on the bed while he looked for clothes to wear in his closet.

”I’ll go get your clothes in the car so we can go get ready,” he told Yukie after he had on his underwear and jeans. He put on an innershirt so that he could pulled on a proper shirt later. “I’m glad you feel safer with me. There are no specific rules other than no cheating, not doing whatever upsets the other person. We’ll learn new things every steps of the way.” He smiled and headed for the door so he could get Yukie his bag.