Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“You will not sleep on the couch. Yukie can take the floor bed if he wants.” Yue added having always liked giving Yukie different places to sleep. Yukie of course nodded at the idea of sleeping in the giant bean bag in his room. 

“he can take my bed and I’ll sleep in a different form it will be more comfortable anyway” Yukie added as he slipped away from Yue and within seconds was already out the door the giant white wolf almost the size of a full grown horse.

“hopefully you can deal with him changing forms most people see him and get freaked out” Yue explained with a small smile finding Yukie overly adorable as he came back and sat in the doorway not sure why Tiernan wasn’t keeping up with his energy. “But you’ll find out he’s much more easier to deal with in this form” Yue added as she mentioned for Yukie to come over the male bouncing over happily and laying on the floor just watching the door as if guarding the two. “Yukie has full demon brain in this form as far as we can tell but we still keep some things simple like routine and rules. You’ll find out when he sulks he will stay in other forms and ignore you on purpose” she added bending down and petting Yukies head only to get a huff of air from his nose.

"I can't take away his bed from him?" Tiernan tried to decline but Yukie had already transformed into a majestic-sized wolf. He was beautiful, as far as Tiernan could tell. 

"How come people are afraid if something so beautiful?" He said alsmost whispering. He took a step closer and cautiously ran his fingers along Yukie's fur as if not to spook him. Yue had nothing to be worried about because he instantly fell in love with this form as well. Tiernan buried his face in the soft fur against Yukier's neck. "Not fair there, buddy. I can't go change my forms if I needed to sulk. One day you're going to have to stick to a form where you can speak and we're going to talk things over like adults," he told the little demon. Then he turned arounf to see Yue again. "How is he going to get into his bedroom like this? Will he fit through the doors?" Surely Yukie will knock some things over. He could feel the energy bouncing from Yukie's form.

“We adjusted everything so he could fit and he’s careful running around. This is Yukies biggest form that we know of.” Yue explained as she tapped Yukies nose making him open his mouth wide and show off his large teeth. “As for fear his size and teeth make for a scary combination. He knows to avoid people” she added nudging Yukie with her foot as he huffed and got up leading the way to his room. “He can take you to his room. If you need anything Yune should be up until 11 working in his office” Yue added trying hard to give them both space while holding back her gushing feeling about how cute they where together.

Tiernan followed the wolf-form Yukie into his room. Once they were inside, he closed the door but didn't lock it. Locking the door meant only one thing and he tried not to think about it. Tiernan studied the layout of Yukie's room. Like his office, the room was on the big size, which made sense because of Yukie's wolf-size. He's not the tiny chinchilla boy he saw the first time he came into the house, but Yukie was adorable in both forms.

"Hey, do you think you can shift back? As much as i love seeing you all fluffy and cuddly, I'd rather have a conversational partner when I'm in their room," he told Yukie as he made his way to the medium sized bed and sat at the corner of the mattress. "Your mom really was trying to hook us up together, huh." He continued as he looked up at the big wolf. "Since I'm going to spend the night in this room, I might as well let you know that I have nightmares sometimes. So don't be alarmed if I suddenly scream my head off in the middle of the night. It happened before. You just have to wake me up, carefully." Then, he cautioned Yukie. "I need somewhere safe to store my gun. Do you have a lock box?" If he had a nightmare, the last thing he wanted was accidentally shoot Yukie or any of his family members.

Changing back Yukie listened while easily grabbing a pair of pants to cover his naked body (clothes don’t fit in other forms). “Night terrors are fine. As for the gun....well I thought I smelled something like a gun but I didn’t think to much into it” Yukie added his body tense. “Top of the closet there’s a spot to hide it in my safe I’ll hand you the key for the night...just don’t tell my parents about it” Yukie explained as he carefully took the safe down and unlocked it. Setting it in the bed inside was a few personal items of a darker nature. “Since you where honest with me I should admit I had a hard time breaking some bad habits when I came back.”

”My parents don’t know about some of the things that happened while I was gone and...I couldn’t break their hearts more so I told them I couldn’t remember anything. Truth be told I can remember about five years worth of where I was and who I was with” Yukie explained carefully digging into his closet more and pulled out a heavy art pencil case. Moving aside some important papers Yukie carefully picked up the vials with needles and bottles of pills, placing them safely in the box. Moving the sharpened knife to the side he set the box in gently. “Father believes my body was clean two months in...reality, I’m still working on it a few of my friends supply what I need and are helping me slowly wean off of some of the drugs and sedatives.” Yukie finished with a shrug not overly crazy on taking things but he liked to be out cold durning his heat and during things he hated to deal with.

“I only take the amount needed for my heat during the month...and basic amount to help with stress and anxiety.” Yukie added knowing the drugs where some pretty heavy stuff but he was careful and trying to cope in secret. “It was easier for me to do this myself, I planned to change after I comfortably was with different doctor one that doesn’t wear rose tinted glasses when they look at me” Yukie added knowing that Yune wanted what was best for him but he also over worried and in turn it sometimes clouded his ability to help Yukie.

Everyone has a dark secret, so Tiernan tried not to judge them. He was more concerned with Yukie's well being and safety compared to anything else. He knew some paranormals went into heat, but he didn't know how intense it was for Yukie. It must be really bad if he had to be sedated. Drugs are dangerous whether its prescribed or not.

"I'm saying this for reasons I don't fully understand myself, but..." Tiernan looked concerned but he wanted to offer his help to Yukie. "I like you, and I like to try being your friend and see how to go from there. This sounds crazy even to me, but would it help if you spend your heat with me instead of sedating yourself?" Tiernan offered. "I know it sounds like I'm taking advantage of your biological condition and I don't fully understand it. But You're an adult and if it is a better option and you don't find me appalling, I'd like you to consider that."

"Of course, I'm not trying you to me or anything. It would be consensual. We could lay some rules if you like. But if it takes away your pain during heat and not jeopardize your body, would you consider it? Tiernan looked up beseechingly at the young demon.

“...I’m not sure, I’ve never had a heat that wasn’t sedated...I don’t know how I’ll act.” Yukie replied rather worried he would hurt the kind man beside him. “I don’t want to put you in an awkward spot.” Yukie added with a small frown as he looked at Tiernan. “A whole week might be to much for you to deal with” Yukie added as he thought about it and well...it did sound better then spending a week in bed just sleeping through it. “Um...the thing is...I’m...not experienced. While I know how it works I’ve never....done it” Yukie admitted his face burning red as he played with his shirt shyly.

”I did have someone offer once I was wanting to date them and we moved into drunken sex...but I got to shy and panicked.” Yukie added ashamed to admit that even when hard core wasted he had been to shy to even kiss the man let alone undress.

Tiernan gently tugged Yukie so the younger male sat down next to him on the bed. "You're not putting me in anything awkward. I'm the one who offered my assistance to you and I would like it if you'd give it some thoughts," he assured Yukie. Tiernan listened carefully to Yukie's worries and took hold of his hand. Gently, he stroke the back of Yukie's paw and brought it to his lips for a quick, soft kiss. 

"Everyone is inexperienced at one time. I'm older than you, so it makes sense that I know more. And I know my limits, so if you decided you want to try it, we can explore it together. I'm not that old that I can't keep up with a young, energetic one like you." He squeezed Yukie's squishy paw and bit one of his fingers. "You don't have to be afraid of me. You can always tell me to stop and I know it means you want to stop. Consensual sex is sexy." He added with a wink.

“Then....can we start by sharing a bed together?” Yukie asked his face turning even more red at the simple request. “That way I can tell if I’m comfortable with you being so close and touching me more” Yukie added knowing he had a limit to being touched by others. “I...wouldn’t mind if, we shared for one night. That way being in a bed with you for sex is more comfortable. I won’t feel like it’s an overly strange place that is terrifying” Yukie whispered his tail swishing as he sat anxiously by Tiernan trying to ignore the mans playful teeth.

Tiernan gave Yukie's hand a final pat and stood up from the bed. "Your bed is wide enough for the two of us, but if you are feeling uncomfortable, just wake me up and I'll take the couch in the living room, ok," he told Yukie. He then asked Yukie to show him the bathroom to use and once he came back, he undid the necktie he was wearing. "Are you alright if I sleep in my shorts or would it be better if I keep it on?" He'd seen Yukie naked a couple of time already, but since Yukie was inexperienced, he may be a little bit nervous with Tiernan taking most of his clothes off. "I don't suppose you have something else for me to wear, do you? I'm not as big as your wolf form, but I don't think anyone in this house wear the same sized clothes as me." He said, remembering that Yukie's father wasn't a large man like Tiernan was at six-five.

“I’m fine with you sleeping without clothes I tend to sleep naked” Yukie replied with a shrug as he stretched and went to the bathroom. Brushing his teeth he watched Tiernan from the mirror. Finishing up his task he walked back and snuggled into the blankets and against the wall and with one foot kicked his clothes out of the bed and onto the floor. “Make sure to put the safe under the clothes towards the back” Yukie added as he stretched out and laid on his stomach his back showing through the blankets wrapped around him. “Feel free to shower and use whatever you need there should be a spare toothbrush wrapped in plastic in under the sink.” Yukie added yawning rather cutely as he snuggled his pillow lovingly.

Since he already used the bathroom, he didn't feel like going back to take a shower. Besides, it wasn't like he sweat much. It was cold and all he did was drive and meet with Yukie's family. Hardly need any shower. He'd take the offer for a toothbrush in the morning. It was still early for his usual bedtime, but he needed to return to his place in the morning and an early start would be good. Tiernan did as Yukie told him, pushing the lock box further behind in the closet before climbing into the bed. He kept his underwear on even though Yukie was sleeping in the nude. He told himself to take small steps. "Do you want to put a pillow between us?" Tiernan asked. Not that he cared they were going to have contacts but he didn't Yukie to accidentally touch Yukie and made him upset.

“I’m fine with this. I don’t think you’ll hurt me” Yukie mumbled his voice dripping with exhaustion. “Strangely...I trust you.” Yukie added his eyes heavy with sleep as he stared at Tiernan. “Can you tell me more about yourself? Do you have siblings, and a large family like I do?” Yukie asked curiously secretly wanting to know more about Tiernan and listen to his voice until he fell asleep. Holding his pillow closer he relaxed besides the male keeping himself from curling up beside his warm body.

Tiernan turned to his side so he could watch the sleepy fluffball. He opened his arms so that Yukie could use his shoulder as a pillow if he wanted to snuggled up to. He was glad he kept his boxer shorts on. "I have a big family, yeah," Tiernan said in a soothing voice. "I have four brothers, three older and one younger. The younger one is married to Connor," he explained. Tiernan reached his other hand and played with Yukie's stray hairs. He pushed them away from his face then gently rubbed his fingers along the shell of the little demon's ear.

"My dad and my older brothers were all in the military. I was the last one out and the one who wasn't so lucky with the traumas." He admitted, although he never begrudged them for not feeling the pain he had. In fact, he was glad he was the only one who had such experience. "My brothers are all married, so I have nieces and nephews to spoil. They keep telling me I should start my own family, but I haven't found the person I wanted to settle down with yet. Right now I'm ok with being the cool uncle." He smiled as he caressed Yuki's cheek. "They would love to meet you one day."

“I want to meet them eventually” Yukie murmured his voice so heavy and sleepy. “It sounds lovely and fun.” Yukie added before asking his final question. “Tell me about where you grew up” Yukie whispered almost fully asleep. Yawning a little he snuggled into Tiernans open arm tucking his body into the small space between them his face burying into the mans chest. It was at that point in Tiernans arms Yukie was out cold his body snuggled so much closer to Tiernan.

Tiernan chuckled softly when Yukie fell asleep in his arms, murmuring his wuestion about the place where he grew up. Even though the little demon was out cold, Tiernan decided he should still answer the question. Tiernan wrapped his arms around the small body and pulled him even closer, sharing hos warmth with his chinchilla boy. 

“I’m local,” he replied. “I grew up in the other end of town. We had a big backyard where my brothers and I throw balls in the late afternoon,” he whispered his memories of his childhood. “There were streams not far from there where we went to catch frogs and fireflies. Connor always join us. He lived nearby. He always had a thing for my little brother,” Tiernan chuckled. “My parents still loved there,” he yawned. “Maybe one day I’ll take you meet them too.” Tiernan closed his eyes at the end of his story and drifted to sleep, waiting for the morning to come with the young demon wrapped in his arms.

Hearing his phone alarm shriek early in the morning made Yukie sit up half in fear and half asleep as he switched the annoying device off. “Fucking hell... I need to change that...seems like it’s already seven am” Yukie mumbled looking over his texted work list for the day and his reminders for his book events. Looking beside him he noticed Tiernan. “Ah...he’s warm and still here.” Yukie mumbled his face red as he realized how cold it was outside of the covers and that he secretly would rather stay in bed all day with Tiernan. “Hey time to get up. Coffee in the pot downstairs” Yukie added as he nudged the man before getting out of bed and dressing in a running shirt and some shorts for his morning run.

Tiernan had already woken up before dawn, but with Yukie in his arms, he fell right back to sleep until the younger male woke him up again. It was really comfortable snuggling with his chinchilla boy on the bed on the snowy morning. But when he saw Yukie already dressed in his running gear, Tiernan sat up. "Yeah, I'm not running my ass off out in the cold. Will you come with me when I go back home today? I need to fix things at home and we can start sorting out our living arrangements," he said while putting his yesterday's clothes back on. "I like your family but I think we'd get more things done if we just keet things between the two of us." He said as a matter of fact. He was thinking about a shower like Yukie had offered last night, but he reckoned he'd get one when he got home. For now he'll use that spare toothbrush. "You go on ahead on your run. I'll get ready and get some coffee in me, after that we'll go. Is that okay?" He looked at Yukie for confirmation.

“Yeah that works fine” Yukie replied with a shrug as he slipped on his shoes and headed down the stairs Yue already up. “Wear a scarf!” Yue yelled after Yukie who had already sprinted out the door before he could be stopped by his parents. Being outside it was if all of Yukies stress melted away taking a longer route he enjoyed the run letting the adrenaline pump through his muscles and clear his mind. About an hour later Yukie came back having taken the long run back as a wolf. Coming back inside he shook off the snow and dried himself off before dressing again and went into the kitchen helping himself to a cup of hot tea.

While Yukie was out Running Tiernan waited for him in the kitchen. Yue hadalready prepared their breakfast so he sat down and had a few cups op coffee. He wasn't a coffee addict or anything, but with the cold weather, something hot like that comforted him, just like being in bed with Yukie. He was warm and Tiernan remembered holding him close, stroking his hair and kissing the back of his head while the young demon was asleep. He hardly ever spend the nights with his past hookups,, but sharing the bed with Yukie, despite being platonic made it feel more intimate somehow. 

When Yukie returned from his run in his wolf form, Tiernan smiled. Maybe that was the support animal his psychiatrist recommended - not that he saw Yukie as an animal. Yukie was just too adorable in a sense it calmed him down, more focused to good things rather than bad.

"I'm taking Yukie to the city today. We need to settle about the move since we're moving in together in a week," he said to Yue in front of her son.

“Oh, I assumed he was going to spend a little more time at home” Yue admitted with a small frown her eyes falling on Yukie who stood awkwardly with his cup of juice in hand. 

“umm yeah we need a couch and some other things. My last place didn’t have much I never got around to shopping. Not to mention we have the book signings and a few meetings” Yukie added looking at his drink as he stood a little bit farther away hating being out on the spot.

”a week is normal any longer and I’d find it suspicious besides Yukie got a few passion projects he’s been working on. He cant exactly work with all the noise here. Not to mention they might want to move back into the city or somewhere else” Yune added knowing Yukie would most likely want to discuss this more with his new roommate.

”well, if you need anything just let us know” Yue added worried about Yukie heading off alone again even though Tiernan was with him she still worried.

Well-meaning parents are good, but sometimes they were a little suffocating. "I will return him before we move to the new place. And I think you should come help us move in as well, so that you'll see for yourself Yukie's new living arrangement," said Tiernan. If Yue and Yune could confirm with their own two eyes that Yukie is in good hands, perhaps they would worry less. 

"We're going to head to my place as well, I need to pack up too and Yukie have one book signing tomorrow, so we might spend the night. After that I'll take take him back, so you'll have a few days to spend with him before he leaves." He added, checking Yukie's schedule on his phone. 

"We should get going before the snow gets heavy. Yukie, pack a change of clothes and some essentials. I'm going to check the weather report and whether my car is buried or not."

“Alright” Yukie replied as he was eager to slip out of the kitchen and up to his room. Taking his time he packed and repacked his bag making sure to get everything he would need. Looking at the top of the closet he wondered if he should remind Tiernan about his gun. Taking out his phone he texted the man not to forget his gun from the safe since he had given him the key. Sitting on his bed Yukie sighed nervously waiting for Tiernan to come up and get him.

The weather was predicted to be clear today, Tiernan was glad his car was not buried. They needed to move soon before the sky changed its mind. He went back inside, heading towards Yukie's room where the younger male was waiting for him. He read Yukie's text earlier about his gun in the lock box. Of course he can't leave it behind, it would be irresponsible especially with kids in the house and the gun was licensed in his name. 

"You ready to go, princess?" he teased Yukie who was waiting nervously on his bed. "Do I need to slay the dragon first or should I carry you out the threshold?" He grinned. Yukie was small in his normal form, unlike his majestic wolf, so it would be no problem for Tiernan to carry his chinchilla boy.

“I don’t need to be carried!” Yukie replied with a blush his face embarrassed as he stood up holding the small backpack closet in his arms.  “And I don’t need a night in armor” Yukie added with a huff as he got up and readied himself to leave. “Don’t call me princess either!” Yukie added turning around suddenly before leaving the door way and made his way down the stairs having never felt so annoyed and unusually bothered by pet names before. Looking at his mother he smiled a little and hugged her taking the small bag of pre packed snacks and headed out the door ready to get to work.