Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I'm not opposed for you to stay with me, I prefer that more to be honest. But to be able to do that, you need to tell your parents why the plans have changed. You could tell them we've mated and you need to be close to me. As a compromise, once things calm down, we'll go back to get your stuff and we can stay for a couple of days so they can spend more time with you like we promised before we came down here yesterday." Suggested Tiernan. He didn't want to get Yukie into trouble with his parents by just leaving like that. He had done it once, and although he didn't disappear this time, his parents must have felt Yukie ran away from them again. That would start bad blood between them.

Tiernan put his arm around Yukie and pulled him close to his side. "You're not the only one who feel that way. I want to be close to you as much as possible. In fact, I'm trying very hard not to haul you home and fuck you senseless again. So shopping is good. Then we have lunch with your buddy followed by the book signing, then after dinner, sex. Lot's and lot's of sex." He promised.

“Alright...I’ll call them but I want a full date sometime this weekend” Yukie added wanting to get dressed up for a night out. “If you don’t mind paying I’m going to step outside to make my phone call and then we can go out shopping” Yukie added as he smiled happily at Tiernan. Slipping easily out of the booth Yukie was quiet as he made his way outside the cafe to a quiet area and leaning against a wall called his parents. Seeing Yukie leave one of the twins came over with the bill.

“I assume you talked some sense into him?” Juno asked softly setting down the bill the younger twin not liking Yukie and Jino fighting.

Tiernan took out his wallet and pulled out a couple of bills to cover their meals and tips. "In a way, yes," Tiernan told the one he thought was Juno. "But Yukie can make his own decision. He just need support and people to understand him. I will be that person if the two of you have any problem with that," said Tiernan. he wasn't going to lecture them any longer. Yukie needed him and Tiernan would be more than happy to be the one Yukie relied on the most. "See you guys around."

He walked out of the diner and headed to where Yukie was having a phone call with his parents. He couldn't tell whether it was going well or not, but a decision had to be made and he was going to keep Yukie close to him no matter what. "How's the parents?" he asked after Yukie was done with the phone call. "I hope they're not too upset?"

“Annoyed I hadn’t checked in but understanding. Apparently father has won a bet.” Yukie replied with a small chuckle. “He won 100$, apparently he didn’t think we would make it past the first day of heat.” Yukie admitted a little embarrassed. “They aren’t to glad we are fucking so early on but, they accept it and hope you’ll keep the Saturday family dinner plans like normal.” Yukie added as he put his phone away and took Tiernans hand. “Now then I think I might need some household stuff...just a few things of my own at your house until we move into our new home. Though I’ll be pretty picky about where we live” Yukie added knowing Tiernan didn’t have enough space currently for him to run around and play.

Tiernan wrapped his arms around Yukie as he listened to the news. It wasn't so bad and he was glad Yukie's family was accepting. "Thankfully we didn't stay for too long in Connor's office yesterday for him to start a betting pool. Otherwise Aidan would win for sure." Tiernan chuckled and kissed Yukie softly on the lips. 

"You only need a few change of clothes because I plan to keep you void of them or mostly in mine when we're home." He smiled cheekily. Now that Yukie was his mate, Tiernan was going to reap everything  to his benefit. "Instead of morning run, can't we do something else to burn out your energy? Rolling in my backyard maybe? Snowfight?" He suggested. He'd prefer to go run with Tiernan while his mate stayed with him, but since it's winter, Tiernan didn't favor running in the cold.

“Does this mean I get my choice of shirts and hoodies?” Yukie asked a little to excited to dig through a closet full of things that smelled like his mate. At the mention of his morning runs Yukie though for a moment taking in his options. “Mmh I can use your treadmill for now and play outside in the yard” Yukie admitted trying to compromise with Tiernan on his options. “But in exchange I want  to pick out something to at least do outside like maybe a ball or something to chase my wolf side does like more traditional dog things” Yukie admitted finding it weird his wolf side really enjoyed playing, hunting, and hiding toys. “In return I’ll tell you one secret thing about me.” Yukie replied with a happy smile knowing Tiernan was still getting to know him.

"You can pick anything from my closet. I have a silk pyjama somewhere. Aidan's gift last Christmas." He remembered fondly. He rubbed Yukie's arms to warm in up since they were standing outside in the cold. "We can play fetch. I have a frisbee." Tiernan wiggled his eyebrows, teasing his mate. If Yukie liked dog toys, he'd be happy to play fetch with Tiernan. He led his mate towards the car so that they could go to the nearest mall and start shopping. Lunch would be in a few hours, so they should use the time to pick out the things Yukie needed. 

"Tell me about this secret of yours. Can I use it as a leverage in bed?" He asked, wanting to know and tease Yukie at the same time. 

“Mmmh you might” Yukie replied with a snicker as he looked at Tiernan. “Alright alright, I um...like wearing cute things. Like dresses and aprons.” Yukie admitted with a scarlet blush that creeped onto his cheeks. “I tend to like feminine clothing” Yukie added as he stood outside the car glad the parking lot was a touch empty. “I also have never...used any toys.” Yukie whispered knowing that if it came down to that for them sex wise he wouldn’t even know what he would like.

Tiernan stared at Yukie with sparkly eyes. His mate was already cute, so the mental image about his mate wearing cute things appealed to him more. "We can get those, no problem," he said as he started the car engine and drove away. "So, should we head to the ladies' department instead?" He winked quickly at his mate before driving them towards the nearest mall five minutes away. "And I'm not oppose to toys. There must be an adult toy store somewhere in the mall. I don't normally use it, but I think we can be alittle adventurous. I heard people have this DIY dildo kit. Maybe we can make a mold of mine and I can use it on you."

“That would be fun! I didn’t know you could make a dildo yourself though.” Yukie replied his eyes sparkling in amazement by his mates knowledge as he excitedly sat in the seat beside Tiernan. “I do have a few dresses at home. Since I was a young teen I liked to swap clothes and Yue was nice enough to never discourage it.  I never grew out of liking the cute feminine clothes. I always though those types of clothes had a nicer look. Course I never really got to explore more with them” Yukie admitted with a blush as he tucked a long strand of hair behind his ear. 

"Then we'll find the DIY kit later and make one. We get can your as many dresses as you like too," he encouraged his mate. Tiernan wanted to keep Yukie happy. He had never been with anyone who liked to wear dresses before, but he thought with Yukie, it would be special. They made it to the mall and Tiernan parked close to the entrance so Yukie didn't have to walk far. "Do you have any brands in particular that you like?" He asked. Tiernan didn't know much about feminine brands, but he knew it wasn't hard to find in such a big mall. 

“Ah no...just comfy?” Yukie asked clearly having no fashion sense as he looked at Tiernan. Standing in his plan shirt and jeans it was a little noticeable Yukie didn’t care how he dressed. “I usually just wear whatever fits.” Yukie explained a little embarrassed to not have any preference. “I often spill paint and art supplies on my clothes so they are all kinda messy” Yukie admitted with a deepening blush as he stood outside of the car looking at the big mall. “It’s pretty big” Yukie whispered taking in the pure size of the mall and, nervously took his mates hand.

Tiernan took Yukie's hand and squeezed to tell him not to worry. "You can wear just the bed sheets around you and I wouldn't mind," he said truthfully. Tiernan walked Yukie to the entrance and kept him close. The mall had a big crowd since people had started shopping for christmas. "Let's head for the department store then, that way we have more selection than just going into stores after stores." Tiernan pulled Yukie close to his side so that Yukie is enveloped in his arm. Christmas songs were playing softly in the background and Tiernan thought he needed to buy his mate and perhaps his family some presents as well. "We'll be spending Christmas together this year," Tiernan said cheerfully. It only dawned to him that this year he had someone special to spend it with.

“Mmh how do you celebrate?” Yukie asked wanting to know if he should be prepared to deal with tons of sparkly tinsel. “Do you decorate?” He asked looking around at all the shops in wonder as he stayed very close to Tiernan. “Yue and Yune decorate top to bottom. It’s rather....overwhelming. Lots of lights and breakable stuff  and people, but I can’t complain they look so happy decorating and having fun” Yukie added with a small chuckle.

”while on the topic....will I get to meet all your family?” Yukie asked curiously wanting to know if he would meet Tiernans parents.

"I'm not good at decorating." Tiernan shyly admitted. "I lived alone and don't see the reason to be all festive. Normally we'll go to my parents' house for Christmas. It's more grand over there. I told you they still lived in my childhood home. Aidan and Connor will stay at Connor's parents' home not so far from ours, so more room for the grandchildren." He said while maneuvering them through a throng of people in the department store until they got to the ladies' department. 

"And yes, since we've mated, you're going to meet them all. Will your parents be okay for you to celebrate Christmas with my family instead this year?" he asked. He didn't want to appear to be taking Yukie away from his family now that he's in Yukie's life. 

“I think so they will be happy that I’m spending the holidays with you. And I look forward to meeting your family. Plus I can always visit after...or, instead of visiting them we could just stay cozied up at home” Yukie replied with a blush as he looked at some of the clothes. “I don’t think that would be so bad. We could get takeout maybe have some hot coco and sit snuggled under a blanket” Yukie added with a small blush.

“What do you think?” Yukie asked changing the subject by looking at a cute pink thong covered in lace.

Tiernan was happy that Yukie was looking forward to meet his family. " I have to warn you, though. There will be kids. My eldest brother has four, but two of them are teenagers. My second brother has two and one coming soon. The brother before me has three and another in the oven. It's like they're racing who could produce more kids before they hit forty. And then there's Aidan. He has one for now." Tiernan thought about his and Yukie's future. They would have kids too. 

"That hardly covers any bits, but I'm not complaining," he grinned. "If you put that on after we come home from meeting my family, forget about the hot cocoa, we'll be under the covers making babies to match my brothers." He teased his already bashful mate.

“Mmh we will have them all beat on children I guarantee we will have more. I think it would be easy to beat them all before you turn 40” Yukie replied with a smirk looking at the sexy lingerie  before picking out a black one and a red one to match the thongs quite cute and revealing. “Why don’t you help pick out something sexy for me?” Yukie asked a hint of devilish gleam in his eyes as he looked at a couple of dresses knowing they might be able to try a few things on. Going through the clothes Yukie hummed softly as he picked out a few more things and went to look at shoes curious about some sexy black heels. Looking at them he held Tiernans hand the whole time making sure he stayed close as if it was the only thing keeping him sane in such a strange and new place.

"If we have twins each time then they will be outnumbered," Tiernan chuckled. "But we're going to need a lot of help if we have twins for our first time. They're going to a handful," Tiernan remembered the stories he heard about twins. When one cry, the other will start to cry to. "I have eight more years to go before I turn forty, so we had plenty of time," he winked at Yukie.

He followed Yukie along the lingerie section and saw a few that he would like to see on his mate. He'll get them later after Yukie was done with the shoes. "Something that pointy shouldn't be worn in bed," Tiernan said, pointing to one stiletto. "I don't doubt it would look nice on you, but that's a weapon in bed," he joked, feeling like his soft bits were threatened with the pointy thing.

“I’m sure a dominating man like you can control a disobedient little me” Yukie replied with a smirk as he looked at Tiernan. “I prefer flats anyway but they are nice” Yukie added as he held the few items and was ready to check out. “Anything you want to look at?” Yukie asked Tiernan wanting him to enjoy shopping also. As he had the items rang up Yukie pulled out his walled and paid with a card refusing to let his mate pay for anything. “By the way lunch will be on me. You can’t always pay for me” Yukie added with a cute blush not use to being assertive in the need for what he wanted.

"I like dominating you, but I like you being naughty sometimes too." Tiernan smiled and tapped Yukie's nose. "I saw something I like, do you think you can stay at the counter while I go get it? Won't take two minutes, I promise." He led Yukie to the nearest conter so he can pay while Tiernan rushed back to the lingerie section and find one of the sales assistant. He told the lady what size he wanted and quickly made his way back to the counter. 

"Since this is my surprise for you, I get to pay it." He insisted. He didn't mind Yukie paying for his own things because he knew Yukie is an independent person. But sometimes he wanted to spoil Yukie too, so they will have to compromise.

“Mmh seems like I’m in for a surprise later~” Yukie teased as he waited for Tiernan to pay. Once that was done Yukie grabbed his bags eager to lead Tiernan around the mall to look at things. “So, what’s your education like? Did you go to collage or where you in the military right after?” Yukie asked curiously as he watched the people around them for a moment while looking for a small mall map display.

Tiernan followed Yukie around the department store and directed him towards the Christmas sale section. He wondered if it's ok to get Yukie's family members a gift card each so they can use it to buy their own presents rather than pick things that they may or may not like. He would ask Yukie later about what he would like for Christmas. 

"I signed up to join the military right after high school. I did my degree while I'm in there in Criminal Justice. I guess I thought I would pursue a career as a law enforcement officer when I retire from the Marines but that's out the window now," Tiernan shrugged. He thought he had his life figured out but he guessed life had other plans for him. "But I'm good with the way things are now. I met you, that's a whole lot better." He smiled and kissed Yukie's neck.

“Sounds like you had a good plan. What stopped you?” Yukie asked asked looking for a nice drink stand closer to them on the map.“Ah! Don’t do that so suddenly!” Yukie replied a little jumpy at the much loved neck kiss. “If you keep that stuff up we will have to leave. I can only handle so much touching before I go back into heat” Yukie whispered his face reddening at the fact as he stayed a little closer to Tiernan adoring every touch despite the consequences of accidentally pushing his body into heat again.

"The PTSD is what stopped me. Can't be a LEO if you had a history of depression and trauma. I went to work with a security firm for a few months, but holding weapon twelve hours a day reminded me of my time in the Marines too much. I decided to quit and look for a job that is less triggering." Tiernan admitted. In a way, he was happy he did, because he had Yukie with him now. 

He grinned even though he knew it would be bad if Yukie got into heat there. "OK, I'll behave." He promised although he was imagining all sorts of things he wanted to do with Yukie when they were over with the book signing. There was his secret purchase for Yukie he was looking forward to. He had to make do with holding Yukie's hands for now.