Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“It’s not your brother I’m worried about it’s more so the small child he’s carrying around” Yukie replied with a sigh his nerves calmer as he followed Tiernan. Looking around he stayed closer to Tiernan holding his hand tightly as they left the small bathroom. Looking at Adrian Yukie blushed hiding behind Tiernan a little more as he stood beside him in the room. “Can we sit down?” Yukie asked softly wanting to sit somewhere instead of standing awkwardly around. Looking up at Tiernan Yukie smiled a little trying very hard to be brave for him.

"I'll make sure Aidan keeps the baby close to him." Tiernan assured Yukie as they made their way further into the office. Connor was holding his baby and was blowing raspberry on the baby's stomach while Aidan was unboxing their lunch. Tiernan moved Yukie and himself yo a loveseat further from them. 

"Are you making my brother your little maid, Connor? Do you have a death wish with that?" Tiernan threatened his employer slash brother-in-law good naturedly. He knew Aidan enjoyed being a house husband, and since he could spend more time with Connor by taking him homecooked lunch, his younger brother probably felt better that way.

"Don't be an ass, Tiernan. Sometimes roleplaying could make sex hotter. You should try it sometimes." Aidan teased his brother back. 

"Oh god, TMI bro, TMI," he groaned. He turned to look at Yukie to see if the younger male was uncomfortable with the light-hearted banter. He held Yukie's soft paw tight in his grasp and stroke it with his thumb. 

Aidan served them both small plates of sandwiches. He made quite a lot of them and wondered how Connor managed to eat everything and burn the calories away when he was riding the desk at work every day. He picked one of the plates and handed it to Yukie. They hardly had breakfast this morning and the journey might have tire the younger male. A little refreshment might help calm him nerves. "Aidan's a good cook. you should have a nibble," he said softly.

Yukie snickered at the mention of Tiernan wearing an apron, after their talk of kinks Yukie could only hold back his laughter. “Apparently Tiernan isn’t into that though if you can find one his size I’ll make it his mandatory uniform” Yukie added accepting the sandwich as he looked at the two males in front of him. “Apparently as he introduced himself he’s of the dominating type.” Yukie added rubbing a little light joking in as he ate his sandwich surprised at how amazing they tasted. “Your baby is cute. How old is he? Or she?” Yukie asked curiously clearly comfortable around everyone now that the room had lightened up in atomosphere. Smirking he looked at Tiernan ready to play the game.

"Hey, I'm not apposed to wearing an apron as long as it says 'Kiss the cook'," Tiernan wiggled his eyebrows. He was happy that Yukie had broke out of his nervous shell. "But I gotta warn ya, I can only slap meat on the grill, don't expect me to make frou frou food like Aidan here." He took his own sandwich and took a big bite out of it. He wasn't exaggerating when he said Aidan was a good cook.

Aidan took his baby from his husband so Connor could eat his lunch. "A boy. Callum is turning seven months soon," he informed Yukie and opened a small container that has pureed veggies for the baby. "Do you like babies, Yukie? Tiernan likes them but he's no good with them. He makes it a habit not to hold them as much as possible until they turn two years old," Aidan teased his brother.

"They too small, Aidan. I don't want to hurt them." Tiernan defended himself.

Connor swallowed his food and jumped in. "But you seemed fine with our little cutie here." He nodded at Yukie. "Never seen you so gentle with anyone." He called Tiernan out.

Edited by 3ruri

“Mmh remind me to keep out takeout menus on hand” Yukie added as he watched Aidan take the baby from Connor. “Yeah I like babies they are rather cute and fun” Yukie replied happily smiling at the child tryi np to make him laugh. “I wanted to make books for kids after my younger brothers read everything in the house. I ended up drawing a lot of new stories for them to read I adore all my younger siblings” Yukie explained as he listened to Aidan talk about Tiernan making him instantly frown. “Would you not hold out babies? I mean you mentioned us having them” Yukie asked concerned that Tiernan would be afraid of his children.

Staring confused at Tiernan he waited for him to answer putting him directly on the spot. “I mean unless your weren’t serious about having kids” he added his voice a little cold.

Connor and Aidan looked abruptly at Tiernan when Yukie mentioned about them having babies together. "Like I said, I"m afraid of hurting them." He shoved his big hands at Yukie. "They're big and I'm...All I'm good at was being in combat. But I didn't lie to you." Tiernan admitted to Yukie.

"That's bullshit, Tiernan," Connor interrupted. "You have three older brothers and even your father who were in the military like you. They all had children and so far none of them had hurt any children in their entire life," Connor reminded him. 

"But none of them was broken like me." Tiernan hissed at Connor.

"You're not broken, Tiernan," Aidan interjected. "You think you are, but you're not. You played with our nieces and nephews and they love you just as much as you love them. I think it's great that you want to have babies. It's time you have your own happiness too." Aidan rubbed his baby's back until the infant burped. 

Tiernan grabbed Yukie's hands tightly, not wanting the young demon to pull away. "I do, I want them. After I met Yukie yesterday, I started thinking that maybe it's possible. But Like I said, we've just met. I don't know how we would fare living together. He might end up hating me. That's why we're here today, to talk about us moving in together. I'm his agent at the moment, but Connor, I need you to know that maybe we'd be more than just two professionals living together. I can hardly keep my hands off him as it is." Tiernan pointed out. 

“Tiernan...if you see yourself as a monster and can’t even trust yourself to hold something that small.” Yukie whispered his voice breaking. “Then what hope is there for me if we have children.” Yukie asked his voice cold and full of hurt at the thought that if Tiernan didn’t even think he could be gentle. Yukie could only feel anger and sadness building up inside having only saw Tiernan  as gentle and kind. Now Yukie was wondering if he really was leading him on and just lying to him this whole time.

“You told me not to be afraid of  your family and that I would be find around their kid.  But if you see yourself as big and scary then how can I trust you’ll not lie about how you see me?” Yukie asked his voice gentler as he looked at Tiernan. “ I won’t hate you for what you are, for who you are. But  if your so broken you don’t feel safe around me or with a future with me then don’t lead me on! I don’t need empty promises!” Yukie replied sticking up for himself as he looked at Tiernan meeting his eyes in a hard stare.

“I-I like you a lot...like I can’t even describe half of the time what I feel because I’m so inexperienced with dating and romance” Yukie whispered his face reddening. “I don’t want to fall in love for the first time only to have you afraid to touch me because I did get hurt or afraid to hold our kids if we have them” Yukie added wanting Tiernan to see somehow that Yukie wasn’t afraid of him even if he did end up hurt it was with it to be by his side.

"You've got it all wrong!" Tiernan groaned frustatedly. He gave Connor and Aidan a look then without warning, scooped Yukie up into his arms and took him back to the bathroom where they could have some privacy. "Put your arms and legs around me." He rumbled his orders. When they get to the bathroom, Tiernan put Yukie down on the counter and framed his arms around the smaller male so he had to stay put. 

"I never thought of myself as monster. I never called myself that. I said I was broken, which, in a way, I am. I have PTSD, nightmares, sometimes without triggered. That's what I meant I'm not an ideal lover. As for kids, I didn't say I don't want to touch them. I let them grow up a little so that I won't drop them or accidentally bruise them if I was being rough. They're not my children, Yukie. I don't have that fatherly instinct yet. Of course I'm afraid of hurting them." Tiernan explained.

Then, he moved faster than his brain could think and locked his lips against Yukie. It was a soft kiss, just lips pressed against lips, but he wanted Yukie to know he was serious. "I'm not leading you on," he said as he broke apart but still close that his breath brushed against Yukie's moistened lips. "I like you. Too much that I'm going crazy. I want to be with you, right now if possible but that's not right. We've just met. You don't know me and I don't l know you beyond the things I've seen and what I've seen I like a lot." Tiernan huffed and pressed his forehead against Yukie's forehead. "It's crazy that I have this urge to love you, to make love to you. Have you carry my babies. Even in my head I sound crazy. If you ask Connor and Aidan before yesterday, they would tell you I never even thought about relationship in my entire life. You changed that, baby." The endearment came out of his mouth so naturally that it took even him by surprise.

“......” Yukie just blushed red completely mute as Tiernan talked his mind melting at his first kiss making him burn for more. With Tiernans forehead resting against his Yukie tried to remember to breathe having never been blindsided like this before. It was this moment Yukie realized how close their bodies where and...well his own body burned in a way that was painfully familiar but deeply full of a lustful desire to claim this man before him. Staying still Yukies heart pounded as he thought about what Tiernan had said and eventually his brain finally clicked to where he could speak. “Fuck...you...you just kissed me like that!” Yukie whispered having a complete meltdown about being kissed so eagerly. 

“I-I” Yukie stammered clearly unable to reply back as he just his his face in embarrassment in his hands his body burning and screaming out in such agony that he couldn’t even think straight. “Ah...fuck me” Yukie groaned feeling the awkward tightness of his pants due to the close space and the sudden affection that was driving his body crazy.

Tiernan groaned. "That's all you have to say?" He growled. he was pouring his heart and soul and Yukie said 'fuck me'?! Not that he minded, but that was the essence of it all. He grabbed Yukie's face in his big palm and merged their lips together. If that was Yukie's first kiss, now he was going to show him what a real kiss was like. Tiernan licked the seam of Yukie's lips, wanting him to open up and take him in. He wanted to taste the soft flesh and Yukie's own flavour. He bit Yukie's bottom lip gently, coaxing the young demon to reciprocate. 

"This is too dangerous, baby. If I take you home, I can't guarantee I'd be a gentleman," he murmured between kisses. He wanted to give Yukie more time, but a part of him said damn it all and claim the younger male for himself. "Tell me no, or even better, tell me yes so I can go out there and tell Connor and Aidan I'm taking you home so I can have my way with you."

Groaning into the kiss Yukie wrapped his arms around Tiernan and pulled him closer hungry for more. As the kiss broke Yukie tried to control his breathing. “...take me home please” Yukie whispered his body burning in heat as he clung to Tiernan not wanting to leave his side for a second. “I want you to fuck me.” Yukie begged his voice full of lust as he let his hands travel under Tiernans shirt a touch his body greedy and hungry for pleasure. “I need you to take me home please~” Yukie asked his voice dripping with desire as if he had instantly turned into quite the little succubus.

"Dammit, baby. You're killing me." Tiernan groan. He was addicted to Yukie's taste and his words, even though Tiernan thought it was unintentionally dirty, made him hard in certain placed. "Stay here. I'm going to come get you after I talk to those two outside. With that, he gave Yukie a kiss, then another and a small peck after before he finally get to pull himself away from that beautiful demon and headed back to the office. He took a couple of minutes to straighten himself so he didn't look like he had just debouched an innocent young man.

"I'm going to take Yukie home," he announced without preamble. Connor and Aidan looked at him suspiciously. "Yeah, I'll talk to you later." He didn't offer any other explanation. He had left Yukie in the bathroom long enough. Tiernan walked towards Aidan and gave his baby nephew a peck before he turned around and made his way towards where Yukie was.

When he saw Yukie again, he didn't bother asking again. He stood between the young demon's legs and lifted him up to his body like how he carried Yukie earlier. He caught the soft lips against his once more and moaned into the kiss. "God, you're totally killing me."

“I hope your ready for a week of sex” Yukie whispered in his new lovers ear his body begging and pleading to be touched more. Pressing his body closer to Tiernans Yukie bit back a moan the gentlest touch igniting his desires. “Might have to do it in the car” Yukie whispered as he nibbled on Tiernans neck eager to be under the man. Kissing back hungrily he wrapped his legs around tiernans waist and pulled his aching body closer his cock pressing hard against his jeans and throbbing. Burying his face in his neck Yukie tried to behave as Tiernan took the lead on leaving the building.

A string of curses left Tiernan's mouth after Yukie's words. He walked quickly to the private elevator and went inside when it arrived. Quickly he pressed the button to the floor he parked the car and pressed Yukie against the elevator wall. "Not going to let you have your first time in the back of my car," Tiernan growled and bit Yukie's lips before kissing his roughly. "You have to wait about fifteen minutes. I'll get us home and then we'll stay there for a whole week," he promised. At this rate, he was not confident he can wait longer than his car, but he was determine to give Yukie the first time he deserved. He rushed to the car, unlocked it, deposited Yukie in his seat but not without devouring his lips first before he headed for the driver's side. As soon as he started the engine, Tiernan put the car into drive and left the parking lot.

“That’s a long wait” Yukie whined as he sat in his seat finding the drive to be torture. “I don’t want to wait” Yukie whispered almost crawling over into his lovers lap only to be stopped by the car starting and moving. Sulking a little Yukie sat in his seat trying to behave as best as he could. “Are we really staying home a week?” Yukie asked curiously wondering if they could even do that to begin with. Squirming a little in his seat Yukie sighed as he fixed his pants a touch adjusting the tightness of the fabric around his cock that at this point was hating the prolonged torment.

"Are you in heat?" Tiernan asked, glancing at Yukie as he exited the main road. He was driving over the speed limit and hoping no cops were going to stop him because if they get stopped, he's gonna fuck Yukie on the hood of his car in front of the policeman. "If you are, call your parents, tell them something came up and we're taking time here. Probably need to tell them we're going to move up our moving in together to the end of this month or they'll have my neck for sure," He told Yukie. He promised Yukie's parents that they'll have time to spend with their son before the two of them moving in together, but if Yukie was to spend the whole week with Tiernan, they need to compromise somehow.

Luckily, the shortcut to Tiernan's house was clear, so he was able to get them there in record time. He didn't even bother parking his car in the garage when they arrived at his single-story ranch-style house. He shut off the engine and went out the car, rushing to Yukie's side. "You ready?" he asked as he opened the door.

“Yes and I’ll call them after” Yukie replied with a groan as he practically jumped into his lovers arms the second he was out of the car. Snuggling into Tiernans arms Yukie just held him closer. “I’m ready~” Yukie whispered his loins burning even more. Nibbling on his partners earlobe Yukie held him tightly not wanting him to leave. “Make me yours~” Yukie whispered his voice almost begging to be fucked right there and now.

Ternan unlocked his front door deftly even with Yukie in his arms. He stepped in with his full-arm load and kicked the door shut. Once inside, Tiernan turned and pinned Yukie against the door. "First, your clothes need to go," He growled as he started ripping the clothes from Yukie's body. He was glad he made Yukie packed a change because he wasn't going to be able to wear that shirt again. Once his body was devoid of clothes, Tiernan duck down and buried his gave below Yukie's throat. He was soft especially with the thin fur in this form. "Baby, can you change? I love you in every form, but it's a little hard to lick you without me puking hairballs later," He tried to joke even though he was ready to pound through Yukie's body.

“Understandable.” Yukie replied with a blush as he changed into his human demon form his eyes looking at Tiernan. Blushing a little it was rather exciting to be pinned against the door by his lover. Feeling his body burn in desire he looked away for a second. “Before we go any further...participating in this with me, it binds us as one” Yukie whispered his voice a little nervous as his tried to ignore his cock throbbing. “I won’t want for anyone but you. If you ever do break up with me it will be horribly painful” Yukie explained with a small frown wanting Tiernan to know that a demons heat was a serious bonding moment.

God, Yukie was adorable in his other form but in his human form, he was breathtaking. "If I ever had the thoughts of leaving you, you can kill me," He mouthed his permission against Yukie's neck. He knew the lust had took his mind out of his brain but he never wanted anyone like he wanted Yukie. "Hold on tight," he said as he pulled Yukie close and made his way to the master bedroom down the hall. He pushed the door with his leg and after a few steps, he threw Yukie on his big bed. 

"Stay there," Tiernan ordered as he loosened his necktie and started unbuttoning his shirt. once he was topless, he bent down towards Yukie and pulled his jeans away from his body. For a shortie, Yukie has long legs. He picked one and kissed his ankle. "Such a beautiful creature...and you're going to be mine and mine alone," he whispered against the soft skin.

“Mmh are you going to ensure no one else touches me~” Yukie asked almost teasing as he looked at Tiernan. Laying back on the bed Yukies hair fell in his face as he looked down at the man before him and for once felt a touch to naked. “I hope your easy on me it’s my first time~” Yukie whispered his face blushing neon red as he realized that he really was going to have sex. As his ankle was kissed Yukie let out a small moan every inch of his body feeling extra sensitive. “My body burns with every touch from your fingers” Yukie whispered his voice shaking as he felt his body already starting to claim his mates touch as the only touch he would ever accept.

Tiernan let go of yukie's leg and stripped his trousers off, but left his underwear on. He crawled onto the bed and towered over Yukie's smaller body. "You don'y have to be afraid of me," he said softly. He reached up to Yukie's face and pushed his hair back so that he could gaze straight into the beautiful eyes. "If I'm hurting you in any way, all you have to do is tell me to stop. I promise I will stop," he told the young demon.

Despite the lust that was burning him, he coaxed Yukie's body to relax with gentle touches. Tiernan kissed both of Yukie's eyelids, then move down to kiss his nose, both of his cheeks then he sought the sweet lips once again. "Open your mouth," he murmured, wanting to taste Yukie again. He kissed the younger male gently, his hands traced ever lines over the lithe body, playing it like an instrument. "I want you, Yukie. So bad."

Relaxing under his lovers touch Yukie melted in Tiernans hands. As their lips met Yukie let out a small moan enjoying every second their tongues mingled. As the kiss broke Yukie blushed at his mates words of desire making him shyly look away from this ever kind eyes. “I want you too.” Yukie whispered his voice shaking a little in anticipation and slight fear since the new experience was both exciting and all to terrifying. Reaching up Yukie gently touched Tiernans face his thumb stroking the mans cheek. 

“I want you to take me and make me moan your name. I want to be one with you” Yukie whispered his body burning and hot to touch as he whimpered as if waiting any longer would drive him mad.

Tiernan held Yukie's hand close to hos cheek, then turn to kiss his palm. "My sweet Yukie," he whispered then took hold of Yukie's hands and pinned them to the bed. Tiernan kissed Yukie's jaw, sucking the soft skin until the color changed and guaranteed to bruise. He wanted Yukie to wear his markings, and he was determine to leave it all over his body. 

Tiernan traced Yukie's chest with hid tongue, making the small nipples his destination. Tiernan moved to one, and took it into his mouth, suckling slowly and alternating between suckles and nips. Once the tip peaked and hardened, Tiernan laved it with his tongue, leaving wet trails as he moved to the other one and repeated the same thing. "Tell me," he whispered. "Will these be full with milk when you have our baby?" He took the nipple inside his mouth while staring up at Yukie. His other hand moved to the other once and pinched the hardened tip. "Will this be swollen as you're ripe with my child?" he teased.

“Um I think so.” Yukie whispered his face flushed as he felt his mate tease his sensitive nipples.  “I haven’t had a child yet...so I wouldn’t know but I assume they would be swollen and full” Yukie whispered his face red as he laid under his powerful mate. Letting out a small moan Yukies body trembled as his nipples where teased and sucked on. Crying out a little as his nipple was pinched Yukie whined impatiently his body trembling and begging to be fucked. Shivering as he laid under Tiernan Yukie whimpered as his cock throbbed leaking some precum.