NIJURA ~ Mysteries of the world (mik3la & Sathenus) +18

mik3la

Being told that there wasn't anything he could do to help and that he should just do his chores had Taio nodding. He didn't really want to just do chores but he knew that complaining wouldn't actually change anything either. That and if Bash thought they needed to continue to behave as normal as possible and not tell anyone else that they planned on leaving it was for a good reason. "Alright. I'll see you after lunch?" He questioned to make sure they'd meet up then.

Giving Bash one more kiss he gathered the dishes and left the hut to do his chores. It definitely wasn't the most entertaining morning of his life but knowing that things would be very different soon made it so he didn't complain. It was a bit odd to think and realize that soon things would be very different. He wouldn't be waking up in the village the rest of his life and get up to do chores like always. Despite how different things would be he didn't really mind either. Still really excited for the change.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"Alright. I'll see you after lunch?"

"Yes babe" he smiled before he kissed him and got off of bed starting to dress up and head to the food hut starting to get the needed supplies. Thinking as it was a long journey, he decided to not take too much but the essential. Like vitamins and proteins that were quickly consumed. He packed some fruits that were rich in vitamins and could be used as juice as well and some vegetables that could be eaten raw. 

He returned in his hut making their packs trying to make the weight even for them. Each of the packs had a set of each food in case of anything. Now, all that was left was for him to get the phone number from Cain and then as soon as they get in a city to buy a new phone and try to contact that number to handle the papers. Until then, they had to move as low profile as possible, and not meet up with policemen or any of that sort. 

After finishing their bags, he got out and went to Cain's hut, knocking on the wall hopping the other would be in there. "Cain? Are you there?" he said louder so the other could hear him. 

"You can come in, Bash." Cain spoke upon hearing the familiar voice. He was aware of why the man was visiting looking up from what he had been doing he smiled at the young man. "How are you and Taio holding up? You boys must be pretty eager." He mused knowing that if it wasn't for Bash requesting Taio to be discreet that the young man probably would have been bounding around the village excitedly. He understood the others caution though and it really was for the best. As much as the tribe embraced him and Bash after him they really didn't like the idea of their own leaving for the modern world.

"You've come for my contacts information, correct?" Cain asked already positive that was why he was here. Not that he minded knowing the pair had much to do before their departure. "I've got it when right here." He told Bash grabbing a small piece of hide with the instructions and number written on it. "Excuse my not so great handwriting. Not much use for such a skill here." Cain said with a laugh.

"You can come in, Bash." 

Hearing him from the other side he entered the hut looking around and smile when he saw the man standing up and walking closer to him. 

"How are you and Taio holding up? You boys must be pretty eager."

"Partially. Taio is eagered I'm worried" he smiled nervously as he didn't know how to proceed with the paper work and once they were to reach the city. What excuse could they use or if he could get a hold of the man and pursuing him to help them. He didn't had a lot of money so he only hopped the contact person was going to understand. 

"You've come for my contacts information, correct?""I've got it when right here.""Excuse my not so great handwriting. Not much use for such a skill here."

He took the paper inspecting it. The handwriting was still readable so it was okay. Tucking the piece of paper in a pocket he then looked back up at the other when he mentioned about writing skill. that meant they didn't know how to write nor read? That thought never occurred to him ever since he started to learn their ways. 

"Why not change that? I mean ... try and form some paperwork of their language and if possible our language. that way you can learn the younglings some new things" he said thinking about it. That way if they were to travel the world some day or encounter strangers, they will know how to communicate with them and that way know if they were good people or not from the very beginning. 

"Why not tell me about your worry?" Cain questioned. Hoping he'd be able to help put the young man's worries to rest. Though in all honesty he wasn't surprised, the pair really did make him think of himself and his partner when they had left. There were so many similarities between them.

Hearing Bash question why they didn't change that and teach the children to read and write he gave the other a small smile. "Because despite the tribe having welcomed us as openly as they have they do not respond well to change. My partner and I had already tried at one point to teach them these skills. It was met with much resistance and even frustration." The elder expressed. "I know you feel it'd be helpful for the tribe to know such things and maybe even make it easier for members to leave in the future but you need to remember who they are. This primitive tribe has survived all this time without such knowledge and they do not want to possess such knowledge now. It's for the best we change nothing about them." He insisted.

After saying that he knew that Bash would probably want Taio to learn these skills in the modern world knowing that he wouldn't be self sufficient without them. "If you try to teach Taio to read and write just be... patient. While he's a smart guy to have learned our language so easily and despite being so eager to learn and please reading and writing is a much harder skill to master. Especially when one is older. You'd have to start with him like you would a child and be incredibly patient. He's bound to get upset and frustrated." Cain added. He knew or at least felt like despite his warning about teaching such things to the village that Bash would attempt to teach these skills to Taio. He just wanted him to be prepared for how hard it'd be for Taio since he was older to understand and grasp such things.

Taking a seat on a stool he offered for Bash to occupy the other and continue their conversation. "I know he's excited and eager but the change will be an immense shock and very overwhelming. I don't want you to decide not to take him with you because it'd crush you both but I'm not sure you realize quite the task you're taking on. Taio will be completely dependant on you. I just wish I had someone to put these matters in prospective for me when I had for the very same thing. It was a lot and quite stressful at first. Having someone you trust who can help you will take a lot of that stress off. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your friends and family. It'll make things a thousand times easier for you and stop you from becoming frustrated and overwhelmed. Which if you do decide to take this on completely alone could cause a rift between you and Taio." He told the younger man. It'd be incredibly important that Bash had support from those he was close to and help. Having your lover so dependant on you suddenly can be really tough on you and the overall relationship. It'd be a struggle and rough but he had faith that they'd pull it off and be alright.

Hearing his explanation as why that isn't a good idea he was starting to understand his point of view. But he didn't meant that the others would be able to leave or anything, but it would be good to have their history on a piece of paper and their knowledge. But it seemed that they were not on the same page. 

"I'll be patient. I just want him to learn for his own sake. I know it will be hard, but i will be there with him" he said looking at Cain not understanding why he was saying those things. Was he really believing that he was going to abandone Taio or get mad on him or stuff like that? That was crazy. "I will not force him in doing something he will not want" he added frowning wanting to make the other understand that he was not like that. 

"Yes, there would be a lot to take but we will do everything at slow pace" he said standing up from the chair as he had to get back to his hut. "Thank you again for the number and for  the rest don't worry" he said bowing his head in respect before he left the hut and headed to his own. 

"I know you won't." Cain replied with a small smile. He didn't think that Bash would make Taio do something he didn't want to do unless absolutely necessary. But he knew first-hand how stressful it could be taking someone from a life in a tribe lost in time to the modern world. The elder just hoped that Taio could adjust and that things worked out for the pair. That was really all Cain wanted. For the pair to succeed where he had failed before and that was why he always warned him and told him to be patient and careful.

"Good." The older man replied with a nod. Glad that Bash was willing to take matters slow and not rush things. "You're welcome, Bash. Good luck." He told the other with a smile. He had given him everything he could and had made sure he knew that they were both welcome back whenever they wanted. Now it was all up to them but he had high hopes for the pair and how things would end up.

Taio had finished his morning chores and had been helping get everything ready for lunch. His mind kept wandering to when they'd leave but he was doing his best to not let it show. The more he thought about it and the closer they got to leaving the more he did feel a bit nervous and sad about leaving. The adventure that was the modern world was still a stronger calling and being by Bash's side of course. That was what made him so eager and excited knowing it meant that he wouldn't have to say goodbye to the man he loved even if only temporarily.

Later that day after lunch and the rest of the chores they decided to take some food in the hut and not eat with the rest of the tribe. They were like newly wed so noone was asking questions about it. They were actually happy as they thought they would work on making new life for the tribe. The only ones that new the true were him, Taio and Cain. Checking their packs as he was eating he looked at Taio but he couldn't stop the feeling of worry and that he was betraying the tribe by taking Taio away. In his head was running his discussion with Cain and how the life in the modern world would be for Taio. 

"Are you okay?" he asked rubbing the others back trying to comfort him. He didn't want the other to feel pressured or forced in doing something he didn't want even though he said multiple times that he wanted to go with him. that feeling never vanished. 

"After everyone is asleep we will head out on the path that Cain showed us and further away" he started saying. "No matter what you stay beside me and never let go of my hand or you don't get out of my sight okay? We cannot be sure of what we find on the way" he added taking his hand, intertwining their fingers kissing the back of his hand. 

"Yeah, just a little anxious." Taio replied with a small smile. Letting Bash rub his back ease him a bit. He was excited but really nervous as well since he really didn't know what to expect. All he knew was that it would be vastly different from the world he knew. The feeling that this would be a great adventure and a chance to see and experience what he would never have gotten to before made it all worth the anxiety.

Being told they'd leave after everyone fell asleep had him nodding. To think it was finally happening was overwhelming. His only regret is that they had to keep it a secret so saying goodbye to the tribe wasn't something Taio was able to do. He'd miss them all terribly and didn't know when or if he'd see them again. That wasn't going to stop him from going but it would definitely leave an empty spot for awhile. Drawn from his thoughts as he was told that Bash waged him to stay by his side and not let go of his hand or stay in his sight the entire time. He didn't mind not thinking that it was a bad thing just his boyfriend worrying.

"I'll stay by your side. Promise." Taio replied with a smile. Leaning over and giving his boyfriend a kiss. "Are you ready to be going home?" He questioned curiously. Knowing that Bash had been saying for awhile that he needed to go home but not sure if he was really ready either. "Surely you're a little excited too." He added.

• 2 weeks later...

"Are you ready to be going home?" "Surely you're a little excited too."

"Honestly ... i'm scared. I've been gone for quite some time and i don't know if people back home think i'm dead or not. That's what i need to find out" he said shrugging Looking outside the window he noticed that the sun was setting and was soon dark. 

"It's time" he said to Taio taking the backpack and setting it on his back, sneaking out of the hut and heading to the forest to find the path that Cain showed them. 

<sorry for late and short reply. i had some problems that i needed to sort it out and just got some time now to finally breath> 

Edited by mik3la

• 1 month later...

Taio thought about that for a moment, figuring he could understand why Bash would be a little scared after being gone for so long. "Wouldn't it just make your friends and family happier to see you if they did think you were dead? To realize that you're alive an well?" He asked figuring that seemed like a logical response. Sure they'd probably wonder why he hadn't come home sooner, but at the same time he was sure they'd just be happy that he was alive and well after all this time.

Nodding he followed Bash from the hut taking his backpack and following the man out into the forest and onto the path that Cain had showed them. Once they were on the path Taio took over and lead the way, knowing the forests better and able to navigate the crudely marked path even in the dark forests. It wasn't until the reached the road that he stopped for Bash to take the lead. They had already been walking for awhile and he wasn't sure if Bash wanted to take a break or if he thought they should just keep going.

"They would be happy, i'm sure of it. It's just they will be upset that i couldn't get in touch with them all this time" he said sighing but then smiled again taking his hand. 

Bash fallowed the path that Cain had told him seeing in the distance a village. It didn't took long to reach a store and ask for directions for the bus drive.  Bash handled the tickets with the money he found in his clothes and some from Cain that he had saved.  He also bought some food and drinks from them both as they were waiting for their bus to take the leave. 

<do you wanna skip this and say that they already arrived in the city and got some papers?>

The last few days had definitely been interesting to say the least. Taio was still trying to figure out everything in their tiny hotel room and yet there was so much more to see outside of the room too. When Bash had been telling him about how things had been where he was from Taio had thought he'd be able to handle it, now he wasn't entirely sure. He still sometimes found himself playing with the little fridge in their room or the microwave trying to figure out how exactly it worked. Bash had managed to get the papers they needed and now it was just a matter of waiting to get out of here and return to where Bash was from.

Taio was still very much excited to see where his boyfriend was from and see more of this new exciting way of life. Even if he was currently sitting on the hotel floor trying to figure out the television again. After some more random button pushing he sighed, tossed the remote on the bed and laid on the floor with a huff, legs hooked on the bed. All of these clothes didn't help his comfort either and he had already asked Bash more times than he can count why people wore so much clothing here. It made no sense and definitely restricted movement, not something Taio was a fan of. Even if he did his best to be open and accepting of the new things he was discovering and experiencing. Clothes were probably his least favorite and so whenever he was able to get away with it -such as in the hotel room- he ran around in little more than his underwear.

The waiting for the papers was killing him but they managed to get away with it and now they were going to receive their papers. Both of them. He was happy that Taio was going to receive his papers too and it would make everything more easily for them to move around. 

He was in the living room trying to remember his home phone number and checked with his family. At first he was afraid but he figure it out that he had to contact them and check them. They were worried sick and were relief that he was safe. His mother did scold him a little on the phone for disappearing like that but they were happy he was alright. After he finished talking with them he turned his attention to Taio that was sitting in underwear in the room, checking everything up. He had tried to explained him what everything was and what it was for, but it was a lot of information to take, so he had to be patient. 

"Babe you need to take a break from running around things or you're going to get dizzy" he said laughing looking at him. clothes did suit him good but the other found it hard to wear them but in time maybe he will get used to them. 

"We'll be gone in a few days from here and everything will be fine" he added tapping the place near him in bed. "How are you feeling? Any fever or anything?" he asked looking at him worried. 

Taio looked over to Bash when the other man spoke telling him he should take a break from running around things before he made himself dizzy. "I just don't get how it works." He sighed frustrated as he turned back to Bash in time to see him patting a place near him on the bed. Glancing back towards the television for a moment he made one more quick sweep around it before he moved over to the bed, taking the spot that Bash had indicated with a soft sigh. 

"I know we will." Taio admitted as he looked down at the bed, fingers absently playing over the blanket, thinking about all of the differences in the modern world compared to the village. There was definitely no lack of differences either, life here in the modern world was much more complicated than what he was used to in the village and it was a lot to take in for sure. Drawn from his thoughts when Bash spoke again he gave his boyfriend a curious look, the other man had been asking him how he was feeling a lot lately and he wasn't really sure why. It had started ever since they had reached the first town and had become more frequent lately. While Taio wouldn't say it was annoying he would definitely say that he didn't understand his sudden concern for his health.

"I'm fine, Bash. Really. Why do you keep asking me that?" He finally decided to ask. Leaning forward Taio caught Bash's lips in a quick loving kiss before smiling at the other man. "You worry about me too much. I feel just as good now as I did when we left." Taio added not wanting Bash to worry about him. Even if he did think it was a bit cute that the other man seemed so worried about his health. There wasn't any reason to worry, not that he was aware of.

He sigh when he kissed him back knowing that the other would used affection when he wanted to stop him from worrying too much. More like to shut him up. "I'm worried about Cain said. That the climate change can be difficult for you here and i don't want you to get sick or anything" he said holding his hand over his bare chest, then looked at the television leaning over Taio to get the remote control that he had throw it in bed. He then pushed the power button and the tv went on. 

"These devices use power. Is like electricity that runs through wires and that way they make it work. You need to push this button on the remote in order for the Tv to start up and then these buttons to change the channels" he said smiling showing him how it worked. He then gave him the remote to him, keeping his eyes on him, mesmerized that he was in his world with him. He still couldn't believe it. It was like a dream from which he didn't want to wake up. 

"Are you hungry? Want me to call room service?" 

Listening to the reason behind Bash worrying about his health caused him to give the man a small smile. "I'm fine, Bash. I'll let you know when I'm not feeling well, I promise." Taio told the other giving him a reassuring look. Humming softly at the feeling of Bash's hand on his chest enjoying the touch. Taio's gaze followed the other as he reached for the remote that he had thrown onto the bed a moment earlier watching as he pushed a button and the TV turned on. His gaze jumping to the device as he saw what started playing across the screen. Gaze moving back to Bash a moment later when he heard his boyfriend start speaking.

It was still hard to understand as Bash explained to him how the TV worked and was able to turn on. "But how does this thing control that if there aren't any wires connecting them?" He asked taking the remote as it was handed to him and pressing the buttons that were showed to him. Amused as the channels changed on the screen, then he started playing with the volume button though he didn't like how loud it could get and settled on it being pretty quiet instead. Turning his attention back to Bash a moment later and setting the remote down.

"Kinda." Taio admitted at the mention of food, his stomach growling which caused him to laugh. "Okay, yes. I'm definitely hungry." He replied with a laugh.

"Hmm. There are some technology kicks that are beyond me too" he said sticking his tongue out smiling nervously. "What's important is that it works" he said standing up when the other said he was hungry. He took the phone ringing the room service and ordering some food for them and also something to drink. It was okay as he asked his dad to work with the receptionist of the hotel and add everything on his credit card till he will take all his papers and will be able to pay him back. He did have some savings on his bank account but those moneys were blocked at the moment. 

"Food will be here in a few minutes" he said leaving the phone on the nightstand and layed on the side on the bed looking at him. "What do you think so far of this world? Too much hugh?" 

Bash telling him that there were some technology kicks that were even beyond him caused Taio to frown inspecting the remote again. He figured it was only natural that Bash wouldn't know how everything worked but it still made him curious, wanting to know how it worked. Nodding as Bash said that what was important was that it worked, though Taio wasn't really sure how important these things actually were since he had gone so long without even knowing they exist. His interest was on the TV and the remote while Bash was ordering them some food.

"Great!" Taio replied happily when Bash said that the food would be here in a few minutes turning his gaze back to his boyfriend with a smile. Watching the other man as he laid on his side on the bed watching each other. "It is a lot." He admitted with a small smile. While he didn't like to think of it as being too much he knew that Bash was smart enough to see how easily overwhelming it all was. "Why do people need all these things?" Taio asked frowning slightly as he watched his boyfriend. Not really understanding why the modern world would need all this stuff and he was sure that there was still a lot more to see and discover. 

"I don't know. To not get bored or to entertain themselves. Also to check what happens in the world" he said shrugging thinking about everything. "I know it might seem pointless but people out here they check the tv to see different kinds of things in order to entertain themselves when they're back from work. Kind of what you guys do in the huts but not sex or anything. There is more than just work and sex and sleep. Its the relax and different stuff that you get to do with others inside when you have free time" he said trying to get a different point of view in comparing the life in the wild and back here. It was hard to make someone understand why everything was as it was, but at least he could give a point of view to it. 

The door knock made Bash tilt his head and got up to go and open the door. The room service guy entered with the table on weels inside, seeing Taio in his underwear and turned to look at Bash. He looked a little surprise to see two guys in an apartment but didn't said anything. Bash gave the man some tip and then he walked him out to the door. Sighing he turned to open the covered plates revealing the food that he ordered. There was steak with fries, some spring salad, a basket of fruits and bottles of juice. 

"Dinner is served" he said with a smile on his face as he revealed everything. 

Listening as Bash tried to explain to him why people in the modern world needed so many things like this just confused him more. "Why would you want to know what happens in the world? Shouldn't you just worry about your city?" Taio asked trying to understand but finding it extremely difficult to do so. Then Taio was saying that while it might seem pointless people here check the TV to see different kinds of things to entertain themselves. That still made no sense to Taio, not understanding for the life of him why anyone would need such a device for entertainment thinking there were many better ways to entertain oneself. Though Bash saying that there was more than just work, sex and sleep a small smirk appeared on Taio's face, definitely enjoying the sex part of that but he shook his head to push such thoughts aside. "But even in the village one could do more than just their chores, sex and sleep. It just turned out that we very much enjoyed the sex too much to substitute it for something else." Taio playfully teased Bash nudging the man gently.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Taio's gaze met Bash's as the other man got up and moved towards the door to get it. Taio's gaze moved towards the door to see the man enter pushing a cart with their food, the smell was already pleasant. Not even taking notice of the fact that this man seemed to think it odd that there were two men sharing one room and that he was only in his underwear. Taio's attention for the cart while Bash tipped and walked the man out. Eagerly and happily he moved closer to the cart as his boyfriend started to reveal the food that he offered. While the foods were still odd to Taio he was always interested in exploring the new options. One of many reasons why he left it to Bash to order the food, the second reason being he still couldn't figure out how a phone worked.

"Smells amazing!" Taio breathed looking over the food before he was turning to Bash and pulling him down for a quick kiss. "Thanks for ordering the food. I still don't get how that phone thing works." He admitted with a soft laugh though he knew that Bash was well aware. Especially since he still needed assistance with the TV despite the fact that they had already been in the town for a few days.

Seeing the happiness in Taio's eyes and curiosity as well made him smile longer. Taking the kiss the other offered he pulled the trolley closer to the bed and sat next to him, pulling the plates closer. 

"All in time love" he said in regards of how the phone works and for sure all the rest that he was starting to explore. He placed some fries and and steak on each of their plates along with some spring salad and gave him the glass with juice in it. He started eating and he never thought he would miss this food. He couldn't complain that the food in the village wasn't good, because he would lie. It was good too, fresshed cooked and all but it was never as the food he was used to. Their food was more like the healthy food around here. That thought made him laugh. 

"I think we will get our papers tomorrow and then we can leave this place and go to my home" he said after some bites looking at Taio as he was enjoying the food as well. 

Taio hummed softly watching as Bash pulled the cart closer to the bed and started to split the food up. While he knew there was still a lot of different foods to discover he was already overwhelmed with the choices after such a short time. It was all just so different compared to what he was used to back in the village and all of the food were things he had never heard of, things you wouldn't find in the forests around his home. But he did his best to try things before saying he wouldn't eat it, hence why he was currently very hesitantly eating one of his fries as Bash split up the food.

Taking a sip of his juice he sniffed it after, taking another sip still trying to figure out how he felt about it. After a moment he realized he didn't mind the taste and focused on his steak instead. Now this he was more than eager to eat, any sort of meat he had always been thrilled to try and hadn't really had anything he didn't like. Humming happily he listened as Bash mentioned thinking they'd get their papers the next day and then they could leave this place and go to his home. Nodding happily, Taio finished eating his part of the steak having been hungrier than he expected and was trying each individual component of the salad before speaking. "I'm glad we're able to get the papers so quickly." The hotel room was okay but it was small and Taio was dying to see more of this world even if it was a lot for him to take in.

After he finished eating his dinner and finished his juice he laid back against the bed, eyes drifting shut. He had so much free time since they had left the village that he was often finding himself bored and unsure what to do. Figuring that was probably part of why the people in the modern world needed all these things for entertainment. His gaze moved from the ceiling to Bash and he offered his boyfriend a loving smile. "So... this entertainment stuff... is that because modern world people have so much free time?" Taio asked deciding to just ask about it.

After eating they decided to lay in bed and enjoy some Tv entertainment. He thought that Taio had fallen asleep but the other was too curious about stuff to get some rest. Hearing his question he smiled wrapping an arm around him. 

"I think it is exact the opposite. Because they do not have enough free time, they try to find different ways to have fun but in a quicker time. Like, if you only have 15 min free time, you need to find something to do" he said shrugging then turning to look at him moving his other hand over his bare chocolate chest. He sure was more tanned than him but he liked the mix. Now that he was thinking about he was wondering what a child from them would look like. That put a smile on his face. 

"I'm really glad that we can rest here for now" he said laying his head on the others shoulder, hearing his heartbeats while his hand was playing with his fingers on his chest and down to his abs. He was thinking that if they didn't want to have a baby right now, they could use protection or he could be the bottom. There were options for the moment. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hums softly feeling the arm wrap around him, looking up at Bash as he started to explain it. That just seemed to confuse him even more though, not able to understand why someone would need all these things if they had so little time to enjoy any of it. "I guess..." He replied though it was still pretty obvious he didn't really understand it still. The measurement of time that they used in the modern world was also a foreign concept to Taio who was doing his best to learn everything quickly but it was still so easy to get overwhelmed and he couldn't understand why the modern world did half of the things they did. Like why measure time to begin with? They didn't really do that in the village and everything had worked just fine.

Soon his mind was distracted as he felt Bash's hand moving over his bare chest, humming again to show his appreciation for the attention. He always really enjoyed even simple touching like this, or like the arm that was wrapped around him. Taio even really enjoyed the difference in their skin tones, Bash looking quite pale in comparison and it made him smile happily as he looked at the other's hand. His mind still thinking about the pregnancy scare they had back in the village. While he was glad that he wasn't pregnant since it meant he was able to come with Bash and not have to stay behind he knew he really would like for them to have their own family. Bash was the first person Taio felt this strongly about, the first person he could actually see himself starting a family with. Not to mention he was almost positive that if they did have kids together that they'd be the cutest kids ever.

Absently he started running his hand over his boyfriend's side while he was thinking about them, their future and the chance for them to start a family. At least he hoped it was something that Bash would want to do. Now that he was being completely honest with himself even when he had told the other how he might be pregnant they never really discussed if kids was something Bash had wanted. It had just been something that could have been very possible. "Bash... do you want kids some day?" He suddenly asked his eyes meeting the other's.