NIJURA ~ Mysteries of the world (mik3la & Sathenus) +18

mik3la

Noticing that Bash had kept his eyes closed when they had kissed had him sigh softly when their lips parted wondering if it hurt the man too much to look at him as they kissed after he had expressed that he'd miss him when he left. He hoped not, knowing that he didn't want to hurt the man he had just needed to express that when the time came he really was going to miss him. Those fingers running through his hair eased his worries for a moment feeling Bash's head once more rest on his chest as they just laid there silently for a few moments. When the man did speak it was to tell him that he knew he had figured it out, only to express that he had to go back. It caused a frown to cross Taio's face, he hadn't voiced how much he'd miss him to convince him to stay but because he wanted Bash to know that he had left an impact on him despite his short time here. "I don't expect you to." He murmured wanting to be honest about it. While he would love for Bash to stay he didn't expect him to change his mind.

What was said next surprised him, not because he thought Bash was wrong the man was right in saying he couldn't go with him. His place really was here, with his tribe. Not to mention the idea of where Bash came from was a scary one, he knew their worlds and lives were vastly different. While Taio thrived here in the village and with the others he knew the same would not be said for where Bash came from. It just wasn't possible for him to live there. The world Bash came from was a lot more advanced than the life Taio knew here and that would be a harsh reality if his paths ever crossed with that life. So he knew he had to stay here, but it didn't mean he wasn't going to miss Bash even more. "Maybe not... yet." He said softly his eyes moving from the ceiling above them to Bash. Maybe he couldn't go with Bash home, at least not yet. It didn't mean that Taio wasn't going to hope that their paths could cross again or that maybe he'd be able to one day see where Bash came from.

His mind was racing as he laid there thinking about how drastically different their lives were. Glancing towards the other man he pressed a kiss to the other's forehead. "After you leave... do you think you'd ever come back?" Taio asked wondering if he could expect Bash to return to the village at some point. While he agreed and knew he couldn't go with Bash this time, maybe if or when Bash returned he'd be ready to go with him and see this world. Even if there was a chance that it wouldn't work out and that he'd have to come home to the village at least it was something that he could possibly look forward to in the future.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Lifting his eyes he locked them in his as the other spoke. A soft smiled appeared on his face when he said not yet. Maybe there was a possibility for them to get together back to his home. Or make him have a trip. But given the circumstances that he didn't knew how he arrived in the village in the first place, that was rather odd. He didn't even know how to get back to his home. 

"Is not like i'm leaving right now. I don't even know how i got here in the first place" he said shrugging holding his hand over the others chest. "But i would return to see you again if i can" he said with a soft smile, laying his head on his shoulder. "I still want to be with you more before i go" he mumbled over his chest, kissing it softly. "I know i may be selfish with you in a way but ..." he said lifting his head looking at him with a grin. "I don't want others from here to take you away from me" he added kissing his lips slowly, brushing his lips over his. "I can be very possessive" he added in a whisper kissing him deeply. 

Bash voicing that he didn't even know how he got here in the first place had Taio chuckle softly. He knew that of course and knew it would not be easy for Bash to find his way home but he could help him. "Well... when the time is right and you're ready to leave I can take you to the main river. The river you were on before you and your friends ended up going down our river. It'll just be up to you after that point." Taio told the man. He wouldn't stop Bash from going home and he could take him as far as the main river, after that he wouldn't be able to go with Bash anymore and would have to let him go the rest of the way on his own. "Hopefully once you're back on the main river you remember enough to get you home safely." He told the other man running his fingers over the man's jaw as he admired Bash with a loving gaze. Taio really did hope that Bash remembered enough to be able to find his way home from that point, who knew? Maybe his friends and other people were looking for him back on the main river? He just hoped none of them were looking for him on this part of the river, knowing that too many people finding out about their village would not be a good thing.

Drawn from his thoughts as Bash voiced wanting to be with him more before he left had him chuckle again. "I'm glad." Taio replied happily feeling the kiss to his chest and humming happily at the feeling. A curious look crossed his face at the mention of Bash being selfish with him in a way, he had trailed off instead of continuing so Taio wasn't sure how exactly Bash was being selfish. Instead their eyes were locked and there was a grin crossing the handsome man's face. Being told that he didn't want others from the village to take him away from him caused an amused smile to appear. Their lips meeting in a light kiss that he found quite teasing especially hearing Bash voice that he could be very possessive before their lips were pressed together more firmly in a deep kiss that he was eager to return. Taio didn't feel like anyone would be capable of taking him from Bash even once the man left. If anything it just meant that he wouldn't really be able to move on since he wasn't here. He'd always have his sexy stranger on his mind, the man who against all odds somehow washed up on the bank of their river and changed not just his life but the lives of his village.

"You're way too sexy." Taio muttered against Bash's lips when he had to pull back for some air his smile spreading across his face once more. "Believe me... even after you leave I'll always be yours. You'll always be special to me." He wasn't going to lie to Bash. There was no point after all, no matter how much time passed, no matter how far away from each other they were Bash would always be special to him and mean the world to him. He wanted to no one other than the man in his arms right now. None of the other members of the tribe would ever be able to capture his heart like Bash had and he could honestly just see himself living the rest of his life single once Bash left. 

"You're way too sexy."

Bash laughed and shrugged at the others compliment. "I try my best" he winked at him smiling guilty of trying to act all sexy and addorable. 

"Believe me... even after you leave I'll always be yours. You'll always be special to me."

Hearing that statement only made his stomach flop and it felt like butterflies were rumbling all over his body. How could a man be so perfect. Looking at Taio with loving gaze and a little of mischief so to say, he bite his lower lip wondering stuff. As he was remembering from what Taio told him, he was a switch, just like him. So he could try and take control of the situation too. Even if he wasn't that experienced on that part, as he was more of a bottom, but on ocassions he would switch too. But that would be for further fun. 

"I just think that i've planned some fun for us" he said with a guilty smile, kissing quickly his lips and resting his head back on his shoulder sighing. The day had been long and with the amazing sex they had he felt kind of tired. "I might surprise you one of this days" he mumbled as he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and sighing, before he fell asleep. 

Taio was able to notice a little something else hidden within the loving gaze that Bash was looking at him with and it made him question what the man was thinking about but he couldn't bring himself to ask. Instead he just smiled at the other man as he noticed Bash biting his bottom lip. He really is sexy and so cute when he does that. Taio thought to himself unable to take his eyes off such a man. For a few minutes Taio was just lost in his thoughts of the other again until those thoughts were interrupted by Bash. A curious look crossed his face as the other expressing that he had planned some fun for them with a guilty look on his face. Taio opened his mouth to ask about it more but his lips were caught in a quick kiss before Bash's head returned to it's spot on his shoulder with a sigh. Smiling softly he reached down and ran his fingers through the other's hair as he watched him hearing the soft mumble before he was asleep against his side. Even sleeping he thought that the man was incredibly cute and it cause his smile to grow even more.

For awhile Taio just laid there with his arm wrapped around the other man his mind roving over everything that had happened in what felt like the short time Bash had arrived at the village. He didn't know how long he was lying there thinking about the other man and the village before he fell asleep. Taio had slept better that night than he had in quite some time despite the fact that it had taken him awhile to fall asleep. When he woke up in the morning it was actually later in the day than he normally would have gotten up. It meant that he was probably late to get a start on the days chores but he couldn't bring himself to mind all that much. Other people had been late for such things in the past and he had always been punctual up until now so he didn't let it bother him. Sure that it didn't bother anyone else either, if anything they would be curious and probably know what had happened between him and Bash.

The birping sound of the birds singing and the voices around the hut, meaning that everyone was up had woken Bash up. Grumbling as he rubbed his eyes and  yawned, he stretched his arms and smiled when he opened his eyes seeing the beautiful man in front and near him. 

"Good morning beautiful" he mumbled still trying to wake up. It felt so normal to wake up near Taio that his mind was considering staying there for the rest of his life. And he wouldn't need anything else. Was that such a bad thing? Moving that thought away from his mind he rubbed his eyes again and ruffled his hair. 

"Why is everyone up so early?" he streched again, placing his head back on the others shoulder, not wanting to wake up. But then he realized. "Shit ... what time it is?" he stand up looking at Taio and to the door seeing the sun shining brightly between the curtain. 

"Good morning, sexy." Taio replied with a small smile finding it quite cute how the other seemed to be trying to wake up while also being quite comfortable and enjoying laying there. He ran fingers through the man's hair gently watching him stretch and asking why everyone was up so early. Taio was about to break the news to him that it was later than he thought but he didn't seem to have to since he was realizing it a moment later and getting up looking at him and then to the door of the hut. "Well... judging by how bright it is outside it's probably almost noon already." Taio admitted rubbing the back of his neck as he sat up now himself. He looked down at himself when he did so and realized he was an absolute mess. Making a note to go get washed up real quick in the little pond they normally used before he got a start on his chores for the day.

Getting off the bed he moved instantly to get dressed again and was turning his attention back to Bash. "You should probably wash up a bit before you face the village. If you don't want them to see the proof of what happened in here tonight." He gently teased giving the other a nudge. He knew that for the most part Bash still enjoyed bathing in his hut with some water and a cloth. Taio on the other hand was really looking forward to an early afternoon soak, later than he would have done one today but it would mean the water was warmer than it would have been this morning. Then a thought occurred to him and he gave the man a small smile, "Unless maybe you're up for the pond?" He offered with a curious look on his face. Taio wasn't going to force him to bathe in the pond with him if Bash wasn't ready to do so yet.

"Well... judging by how bright it is outside it's probably almost noon already."

"What?!" he looked surprised at him realizing how long he slept in and also Taio. That only meant that he made him missed his chores and probably someone else had to do it and probably wondering where Taio was and what happened, and why he wasn't out yet. His ramble thoughts were interupted by the other getting up and taking his clothes.

"You should probably wash up a bit before you face the village. If you don't want them to see the proof of what happened in here tonight."

Bash looked down at himself, noticing the mess he had done last night and blushed brightly. If someone saw him like that, that would be a total embarassment. 

"Right ... Right" he said nodding looking for his clothes and some water to heaten up but there was non left in the bowl. 

"Unless maybe you're up for the pond?"

"What? The pond?" he looked blinking a few times not processing at first. But if we use the pond then everyone would notice and .... wait a minute ... why am i tripping like this .... this isn't home ... i don't have to be afraid of this things..., he thought for a few moments then looked at Taio. 

"That sounds like a great idea actually" he said smiling, cleaning at least a little away as he was getting dressed. "Would you be in trouble for not doing the morning chorse?" he asked as he was finishing dressing up.

It was amusing for Taio to watch Bash try to figure out what he had meant by mentioning the pond but it seemed to process after a moment even if he still didn't answer right away. After a moment Bash was responding saying that it sounded like a great idea, while Taio was surprised that Bash actually accepting going to the pond with him he had to admit that he was pleasantly surprised. "Well, let's go then! I don't know about you but I am thoroughly looking forward to it." He replied holding his hand out to Bash. This would be the first time he'd be able to share the pond with Bash and it'd be great to do so. It probably shouldn't be as exciting to him as it was to do something so simple but he was going to look forward to any and every opportunity he had to admire the man's naked form and to just spend time with him.

At the question about his morning chores and being in trouble for not doing them he chuckled softly. "Of course not, Bash. It's my first time not getting up for my chores and it's not like other people haven't missed theirs once in awhile as well. I'll just pick up the chores for whoever did mine when they need it. Sort of repay the favor." Taio explained. It wasn't unheard of for people to sleep in after a night of sex or for some other reason and it wasn't a big deal when their chores had to be picked up by someone else. They always made it up to the person who ended up getting their chores as well and life went on just fine despite that. Leading Bash from his hut he lead him through the village and while there were knowing smiles from some members others were too focused on their work to pay it much attention.

Taio lead the way through the woods and to a creek which he then followed to the pond. Wasting no time in undressing once more he was instantly stepping into it. The pond wasn't big but it was big and deep enough for a few people at a time. Walking into the middle he was quick to sink down into the water completely when he resurfaced it was with a very happy hum. The water really was a nice temperature at this time of day and he made a mental note to try to get to enjoy it more at this time when he could. Then he was turning his gaze to Bash and giving him a bright smile. "Come on." He encouraged resting back against a rock waiting for Bash to join him, watching the cute man with a very interested look on his face.

He could feel the pthers gazes upon them but he decided to ignore them and just enjoy his day withy Taio. It seemed that all was good as they reach the pond. When Taio started to undress he just stand there and admire that fine looking man. He felt so lucky to have meat him and that he was his. To bad that he was going to leave it all behind. Shacking his head to not let those thoughts upset him he started to undress as well and jumped in the pond. 

The water had the right temperature, not to warm but not to cold either. Just perfect. The place was perfect. As he reached the surface, he removed the wet hair from his face and swimmed towards Taio. 

"This place is really nice. I think i might get used to bath in here" he said smiling 

"I could get used to you bathing here." Taio honestly replied with a smile. He'd love it if Bash bathed in the pond instead of in his hut especially since it let him admire the other man some more. When Bash reached him Taio wrapped his arms around the other man before he was leaning in for a deep kiss. He really loved the man in his arms even if he still had yet to voice that. Missing Bash when the man left felt like such an understatement to how he'd actually feel with him not being here anymore. Taio really didn't eat to think about that right now though, it was far too depressing.

As their lips parted he smiled at the other giving him another quick kiss before he was focusing on getting washed up. As much as he'd love to just sit there holding Bash in his arms they still had some chores to do today. Oversleeping may have been an excuse for missing their morning chores but there was always something to do. It didn't take him very long to get washed up before he was sitting there admiring Bash again. His thoughts running wild as he just watched that cute man a smile on his face.

His thoughts were even about Bash. It just seemed to be that no matter what he was thinking about the other man. Bash was hard not to think about especially with how quickly he had wormed his way into his heart and those of the other's as well. It wasn't like Bash leaving only affected him after all. He'd still never make Bash stay here or try to convince him it was what was best. Shaking his head he finally managed to draw himself from his thoughts eyes locking on Bash a smile crossing his face. "I hope you're prepared for me wanting to spend as much time with you as possible until you leave." He voiced.

After he got cleaned up he noticed Taio sitting on the edge getting dry and watching him. Swiming to the shore he smiled. 

"Why you look at me like that?" he asked smiling getting out of the pond and sitting next to him trying to dry on so that he could get dressed. 

Taio's smile turned to a smirk when Bash moved over to him asking why he was looking at him the way he was. "The better question is why not?" He purred watching Bash sit down beside him to dry off as well. "You're incredibly attractive after all. Not to mention I finally get to watch water run along that gorgeous body. It's a sight to admire." He continued his smirk growing. He could probably list a few more things that he was admiring about the man but there were better things to do right now. With that thought he leaned over capturing the other's lips in a loving kiss. For awhile he was happy to just sit there beside Bash and dry in the warm sun eyes taking in the forest around them. It was after all untamed land and one still needed to keep an eye on their surroundings even when relaxing.

Once he was dry Taio moved to get dressed again. As much as he would live to spend the day relaxing here with Bash it just wasn't possible. There were still things that had to be done. That was how things were in the village, there was never a day where there wasn't things to do. The exception being a serious illness, injury or pregnancy. But he couldn't name anyone who fell into one of the three categories. Not at this time at least and especially not himself which meant they had to get back.

"Right back at you handsome" he said smiling and kissed him back when the other leaned over. 

It was such a sweet and cringy moment that he only heard of in movies or novels. It was crazy that he was living such a life. 

After they got dry he got back dressed, still enjoying the breeze from the forest. 

"Guess its time for work" he said laughing heading towards the town. 

Once they entered the town, Bash stopped and turned to Taio > "I'll go prepare the lunch for today. See you later" he said leaning in for a kiss and then dessapeared in the kitchen tend, appologising to the others and starting to prepare the needed ingredience for the food. 

"Alright. Have fun." Taio replied watching Bash head off to help prepare lunch. He turned and moved to gather some more water for the village and for Bash. Having noticed the man was out of water in his own hut which was one of the reasons why he had agreed to go to the pond with him. While Taio loved that Bash had joined him it was good to keep up a nice supply of water in the huts for everyone. Since he had slept in it was the least he could do even if it wasn't originally something he was supposed to do today. The walk to the river with the buckets was one he had done many times but today his mind was on how the last time he had done this chore was when he had found Bash at the river.

It made him wonder how many other people may have travelled the length of their river without anyone having noticed, or had taken the wrong turn and ended up in similar situations as Bash without being discovered by the tribe. Maybe he was overthinking it but it was an interesting thought all the same. Shrugging it off he filled the buckets and made his way back to the village. Dropping off one bucket in Bash's hut for the man before he went and did the same to another hut. He continued this process for awhile until everyone had a full bucket of water in their huts and then he was making his final trip to drop the water off to the food hut to be used in numerous stews or for them to drink from as they worked on meal.

He set the buckets down before he was admiring Bash working with the others to get lunch ready. It was a nice sight, he loved seeing everyone getting along so well and he loved seeing how well Bash was fitting in. Since Bash had been with them in the village for so long and no one had gotten sick the elders had even started showing themselves more. That was heartwarming to see too since Taio knew how dangerous any sort of sickness could be to their elders. 

• 2 weeks later...

As he was preparing the food, his mind was wondering around Taio and the crazy idea of him going with him to the modern world. He would show him so many things and learn him so much new things that he really wished that could happen. But that wasn't an option. Everyone depended on him. He couldn't just snatch him or anything. That wouldn't be fare. But he would miss him so much once he would be back, and everyone around here as well. Looking at the others that were with him in the kitchen, laughing and having fun, the kids roaming around them, running and playing with food and such. He really was going to miss this place. Now that he was thinking about it, he never had this much fun with his family either. He was always pushed to be focused on study and never spend this kind of time with them. What are they doing? Are they looking for me? Are they mad? Sad? 

"Argh! damn it!" he cursed as he cut his finger a little while not paying attention. He took a piece of the cloth from himself and wrap it up around it to not get infected or worse. "Should pay more attention when i'm with a knife in hand" he said to himself shaking his head. 

Finishing the food he started to place everything on the table and near it as everyone was slowly coming to sit down and wait for the others to be all seated. He started to serve them the food that hopped they were going to like it. It was vegetable soup, which he used to make for himself back at home. It wasn't hard as they had all the ingredience, beside the seasoning, but he mananged to invent himself and cook it anyway. 

"Hope you guys will like it" he said smiling as he sat at the table as well after he set everyone with food in their plate, looking around for Taio to come and sit beside him. 

"Hey handsome." Taio greeted taking his spot beside Bash. Everyone had learned very quickly that there was always a spot left beside the other for him and the same if he was here first. He was glad to be able to relax with him at dinner after they had a busy evening, their late start making it so they hadn't had a chance to talk to each other since they got up. While he was taking a sip of the stew that Bash had made he caught sight of the other man's hand and his wrapped up finger. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked turning his attention from his food to the other's hurt hand. Even if it was just a finger he wanted to take care of the other and make sure he was alright especially since infections here were hard to treat and easy to get. While he was sure that everyone that had been around when Bash was hurt would have made sure it was tended to properly he couldn't stop himself from worrying about him.

Bash was important to Taio and there was a very strong desire to take care of him and make sure that he was okay. After a moment he managed to get himself to calm and realize that if Bash had been seriously hurt that he probably would have been told. So he set his hand gently on the other's leg and gave him a small smile, "Sorry. I just worry about you." Which he did and he was sure that Bash knew that. As they returned to their dinner and were eating, talking and laughing with each other and the rest of the tribe Taio couldn't help but think about Bash leaving. He'd still miss him and he really wished that he wouldn't go or that he could go with him. After a moment and as the meal went on he glanced towards the handsome man again his attention only for the cute man he had met what felt like a lifetime ago though had only been a short while. He wanted to ask the man again if he would ever think of coming back after he left but he knew that Bash would just tell him he wasn't leaving yet and that they shouldn't worry about that right now.

Was it ever a good time to worry about it though? Taio felt like he was being ripped apart at the mere thought of Bash leaving. It was more than just missing a friend or someone he had met. It was so much more than that. After dinner Taio decided he wanted to steal Bash's time again though, taking the man's hand in his and leading him out of the hut and away from the village. Taio lead the way back to the bathing pond wanting to spend some more one on one time with Bash and knowing that no one else would be out here at this time. After settling himself down with his feet resting in the pool he pat the spot beside him inviting the other to sit down. "I thought it'd be nice for us to have a more private moment together. Away from the village." He told Bash with a smile. That and this particular spot allowed them to see the stars despite the thick canopy that was normally above them. There was enough break to see the stars just like in the village, but it was so much more peaceful with it just being the two of them without any chance of being interrupted.

"Hey handsome."

Turning he saw Taio and his smile grew even more wider. It was hard to hide the happiness he was feeling when the other was there next to him. Smiling he put Taio some food in the plate as they all started eating and enjoying the food. Not to mention Bash was also happy that the other liked his food. 

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"Hmm? Oh ... just a small accident. It's no big deal, don't worry" he said smiling returning to the food. It wasn't like he was going to tell him that he cut himself because he was lost in his thoughts because of him. Never ever will he say that. 

After dinner was over and everyone was returning to their stuff, Bash wanted to help with cleaning the table but Taio had caught him by the hand and dragged him out of the hut and towards the woods. Just when he wanted to ask about where they were going he recognized the place. It was the pond where they swimmed before. 

"I thought it'd be nice for us to have a more private moment together. Away from the village."

Fallowing Taio with his gaze as he sat on the edge of the pond and tapping the place near him, made Bash a little confused, not understanding the sudden rush. then a thought ran through his mind. Does he think that i'm going to leave so soon that he thinks we don't have much time left? Well it's kind of true but ... i'm not leaving right away, he thought as he walked closer to Taio and sat next to him. 

"Is something wrong?" he asked turning his eyes to him, brushing his hand through the others hair.It was a nice feeling and a sweet touch. 

Taio knew as he was dragging Bash off towards the bathing pond that the other man had wanted to help clean up after dinner. There would be other times for him to do so, tonight he just wanted to spend more time with him and enjoy the man's company. Maybe he was too worried about how soon Bash would be leaving him. Especially since he didn't know when exactly things would change and the handsome outsider he had fallen in love with would be gone and just a memory. That thought wasn't pleasant but he managed to push the thought aside as the man in said thought was taking a seat beside him.

While he didn't answer the question right away Taio did turn his face to press into Bash's hand for a moment eyes having fallen shut and a soft sigh escaping him. He loved that hand running through his hair, it was such a sweet and loving touch that he really enjoyed. "No." He finally replied his eyes opening and locking with the other's offering Bash a small smile. As much as Taio wanted to talk more about the other leaving he remembered that when he had mentioned it the night before that he had been told not to worry about it right now. That they still had time. How much time? Was he just going to wake up some day to Bash being gone? Taio definitely hoped that wouldn't happen but now that the thought was there he was definitely worrying about it.

That was absurd though. It wasn't like he had a reason to worry about these things he had known from the start that Bash would eventually leave the again. This wasn't his home, his world. The worlds they came from were very different even if they lived on the same planet. No one outside their village other than Bash even knew they existed and it was better that way. While Taio didn't regret saving Bash that day he just wished that he hadn't grown so attached to him. It hurt to think of the man not always being here. After a bit more silence he leaned over to give the other man a loving kiss. Offering another gentle smile when their lips parted a few seconds later.

"I'm okay, I promise. I just... want to spend as much time with you as possible. Even if you aren't leaving right away I want to be with you as long as I can while I can." Taio admitted honestly. While he couldn't burden the handsome outsider with all his concerns he could be honest enough to a point. "We haven't had much time to spend time to spend together in a truly private way since you arrived. I mean... we've hung out at your hut and mine, we've gone for walks and we spent our first night together last night. But never truly been alone to just be together and relax." He added voicing another reason why he had thought coming here would be a good idea. Taio didn't want Bash to feel guilty or like there was something wrong, he just wanted them to enjoy as much time together as possible before the inevitable day that Bash would leave and return home. 

"I'm okay, I promise. I just... want to spend as much time with you as possible. Even if you aren't leaving right away I want to be with you as long as I can while I can." 

Bash sigh, feeling like he was hurting him, which he didn't want. But how can you manage not to do that when you leave the person that likes you this much behind. 

"Well, here you have me big boy" he whispered leaning closer pressing his lips over his in a tender smile. 

We haven't had much time to spend time to spend together in a truly private way since you arrived. I mean... we've hung out at your hut and mine, we've gone for walks and we spent our first night together last night. But never truly been alone to just be together and relax."

"In that case then" he said starting to trip and jump into the pond, swimming back at the surface. "Care to join me?" 

A smile appeared when Bash spoke happily returning the kiss. Taio loved having little moments like this with the other man. As much as he'd miss these moments he'd be happy just knowing that Bash was where he truly belonged. As much as he hated to admit it that place wasn't here. Deciding not to focus on that for very long he admired the lovely view of the man beside him. Bash seemed almost otherworldly in the dark, illuminated by the moon. It was definitely something Taio enjoyed watching.

Drawn from his thoughts as Bash got up and started stripping his eyes raking over the other's figure. Damn... he loved that body. He didn't have to be asked twice, getting up and and slipping out of his own clothes. Taio was quick to join Bash in the water, instantly moving over to the other man he leaned in for another kiss. As their lips parted his smile grew even larger. It was nice to spend this time with Bash. The pair being truly shine and able to enjoy the lovely night and each other's company.

"Spending this time together is perfect." Taio told Bash happily. He felt like their friendship and their relationship was lovely. Almost as though it couldn't get any better. While it did seem like their relationship had formed rather quickly Taio wouldn't trade it for anything. Loving how strong their relationship was currently and hoping that no matter how much time passed that it'd remain. Now wasn't the time to think about that though. "What would it take for me to convince you to do this more often?" Taio questioned with a curious look.q

Bash chuckled when the other kissed him and swimm around him like a shark ready to atttack. 

"What would it take for me to convince you to do this more often?"

"you mean .... being naked around you?" he asked teasing him , swimming the same as him, circling around one another. "I don't need much ... just small hints and i'm all there" he said touching Taios chest as he swimmed by smiling teasingly. 

"I must admit that i like to be in charge too but i just ... don't know how you'd feel about it so ... i play nicely" he winked stopping from swimming in front of him. 

"I'd like to see you all mine and melt because of me" he got closer to whisper in his ear as he swimm away from him with a devilish smile. 

He had to be honest at least with him. He was a switch. The fact that he was more bottom was something else. But he wanted sometimes to be in control too and devour his partner in every way possible. 

"You know I absolutely love you being naked around me." Taio purred with a soft smile. Hearing bash saying all he needed was small hints and he'd be there made Taio quite happy and eager. Knowing he'd probably take advantage of every and any opportunity they had to see the other man naked. Especially since bash was being quite the little tease right now, swimming around him only to come closer for a moment before swimming around him again.

Hearing him voice that he liked to be in charge too caused a curious and somewhat surprised look to cross his face. Not that Taio minded since he was a switch himself but because Bash said he wasn't sure how he'd feel about it. Hinting that he was playing nicely with a wink that made him want to see how Bash behaved when he wasn't playing nicely. "I definitely want to see how you behave when you're not playing nice." Taio purred with a small smirk of his own Bash having stopped swimming before him.

What the other man said next had Taio humming happily at the idea. He would definitely love to feel that, finding himself a bit more eager than he probably should be. "You enjoy being a tease too much sometimes." Taio said before he was moving to swim after the other man. "Painting such lovely thoughts in my mind then swimming away with such a devilish look on your face." He added. Though even before Bash had said it he'd be lying if he said he hadn't wanted to be on the receiving end at least once.

When Taio did manage to catch up with Bash he leaned in for a kiss. "I can say that I definitely love the sound of that." He purred before leaning in for another kiss. While it wasn't a secret to the other members of the tribe that he was a switch he figured he must not have made that very clear to Bash. He'd make up for that though, while Taio had no problem being in control he definitely enjoyed letting other's have control sometimes too.

"You know I absolutely love you being naked around me."

"what can i say ... we love the same things" he grin keeping himself steady on the surface. 

"I definitely want to see how you behave when you're not playing nice."

That voice made his insides twirl. He was so seductive even when he didn't want to be. Which was driving him crazy. 

"You enjoy being a tease too much sometimes." Painting such lovely thoughts in my mind then swimming away with such a devilish look on your face."

Bash giggled swiming away from him but he immediatly catch up with him and caught his lips in a soft kiss. 

"I can say that I definitely love the sound of that."

"Oh really? Then i'll have to change my tactics for you to be satisfy as well" he whispered in his ear, biting the ear lobe, before swimming away from him but pointed to some rocks where they could stay and still be under water. 

Humming softly as Bash said that they loved the same things he couldn't help how his smile grew. They certainly did, in many things not just having the other naked around them. There was quite a bit they seemed to have in common, even if they had quite a few differences too. Bash acting so seductively made him quite happy as well, he loved that whisper into his ear and the attention the other gave his earlobe with a gentle bite. Watching the other man move away from him he noticed where he was pointing at a spot not that far away where they two of them could sit down together. Taio moved over to the spot, settling on top of a rock and getting comfortable before he turned his attention to Bash leaning over for yet another kiss.

This relationship they had was great and Taio was looking forward to exploring more of it with Bash. Right now it didn't matter that some day they wouldn't be here together anymore. All that mattered was what they had with each other right now. "I definitely love spending time with you like this." Taio told Bash with a smile. Resting a hand on the other's thigh before he glanced up at the sky and the stars there. It was nice, the weather was great so it wasn't cold despite the fact that they were wet and it was dark. There was the sounds of the nocturnal animals moving around the forests around them but nothing startling. Being away from the village with Bash was great, even if they weren't very far from it. This really was the most private moment they have had, truly private.

After a few moments of those kinds of thoughts he turned back to Bash. "So... I know that maybe it's not the best topic but I really am curious and you don't seem to talk about it much. Tell me more about where you come from. It's so different from here, at least from what you have told me. You've gotten to embrace life here, but I truly want to know what's out there." Taio question waving his hand to show that he knew where Bash was from wasn't the only place like that. He knew that the whole world aside from their village and maybe a few others was like where Bash was from. For some reason he was fascinated by it and wanted to know more about what was out there beyond the forest he lived in.

Edited by Sathenus