NIJURA ~ Mysteries of the world (mik3la & Sathenus) +18

mik3la

"Alright. Is set then" he said kissing him one more time on the neck. "Let's go" he said smiling helping the other stand up from bed, doing so himself. He got dressed and took Taio by the head taking some buckets along the way with them reaching the river. 

"We'll wait a little longer before leaving to be sure if you're pregnant or not" he said out from the silence that had been placed between them at the river as they were filling up the buckets. 

"I spoke with Cain and ... he will show me a safe way to go and come back to the village" he said placing the full bucket to the side, looking at him. "He used to be an outsider like me. So he knows things and can help us" he said biting his lips nervously, not sure if he did right to thrust one of the elderst, even if the guy was an outsider like him. Eitherway, the guy seemed to care for them and for the village so he didn't think it could be something wrong with it. 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Walking hand in hand to the river definitely meant that Taio was happier than normal to be gathering water. Kneeling down on the bank he started to fill his buckets listening as Bash said they'd stay a little longer to see if he was pregnant. He shifted to look at him better and have him a small smile, "You sure it won't cause a problem for you to wait a little longer?" He asked wanting to make sure it wasn't going to cause some sort of issue.

Being told about the talk that Bash had with Cain was a little surprising. He thought about the elder for a moment, Cain's was here before he had been born, he grew up around Cain. Which was probably why he didn't seem different to Taio. "Well... Cain has always looked out for the best of the village. Not saying the others don't but he's always been more hands on and involved. So I can't say I'm upset you talked to him about it. He's always been good at reading people." Taio admitted. "I can't say I am surprised to find out he's not from the village, he always was weird in comparison to the other adults when I was growing up."

Getting to his feet he picked up his buckets and smiled at his boyfriend. "I know he'll do what's best for us." Taio told Bash. While he was surprised to learn Cain knew a safe way to come and go from the village he was glad that he was able to do so. "Just be careful. Who knows when that path was last used. Take care of yourself and him." He added.

Bash felt more relieved at the fact that Cain knew about them and what they were intenting to do. Not to mentioned it was a good thing that he was an outsider because he heard their story and knew what to do and not to do. He got up and carried his own buckets back to the river alongside Taio. 

"It wouldn't be a problem for me to stay longer. We need to be sure if you're ... pregnant or not. That will defy our next move" he said stepping closer to Taio taking his hands. 

"If you really are pregnant than you will have to stay here till i'll return. If you're not, then i will take you with me" he said looking him in his eyes. "But don't make any fool decission and hide from me just so you can come with me. I don't want you in danger, nor the baby. Got it?" he said very serious. 

"Why?" Taio questioned after being told that if he really was pregnant that he'd have to stay behind. He just couldn't grasp the concept of why he couldn't still go even if he was pregnant. "It's not like I'll show right away." He added with a frown. He hated that him being pregnant could force them apart even if it was just until Bash returned. That was too long! He didn't want to spend a day much less months apart.

The serious way he was told not to lie to him about it just so he could go with him had Taio looking at the ground. "I won't lie to you about it. Only because I don't want you to be mad at me." He admitted. As much as Taio had considered lying just to go he wouldn't do it if it risked Bash being angry with him.

"We should know for sure soon." He added. As much as Taio wanted to go he knew lying about it would only cause more trouble. It didn't mean that he wasn't tempted to lie anyway but if he did it would only cause more problems in the long run. "But if I'm not... I can go right?" Taio confirmed. Needing the reassurance that he would only have to stay behind if he was pregnant.

"Why?""It's not like I'll show right away."

"I told you. I will not risk your safety nor the baby" he said taking a deep breath when the other lowered his eyes to the ground but had agreed not to lie to him about the pregnancy, which made him smile. 

"But if I'm not... I can go right?" 

"Yes you can. Home we will  be able to protect ourselves from surprises pregnancies so it will be fine. But we'll stay here untill we are sure about this one" he said stepping closer tp Taio placing one hand on his stomach. "Even if is not, i will not risk anything. So i'm gonna stay a little longer" 

Taio still couldn't wrap his head around why Bash wouldn't let him go if he was pregnant. He understood that in his boyfriend's world a male being pregnant wasn't possible. It was hard to grasp that concept since that was what Taio knew, what he grew up with and what he himself could experience. Realizing that was the main thing he couldn't understand he didn't comment on it anymore Letting it stay ad Bash not wanting to risk him or their baby if he really was pregnant. Surely the other man understood the risks of him being pregnant in his world better than he did. He'd just have to trust him, something he didn't find hard to do.

Being told that where bash was from you could prevent surprise pregnancies caused a curious look to cross his face. "How can you do that?" It was a foreign concept to Taio who had never known such a thing could be prevented. To them it was encouraged, not something they wanted to avoid so there was no attempt to avoid it. To hear that it could be prevented though just made him all the more curious a d he was excited to see this new side of the world.

The hand in his stomach caused him to smile slightly. "Once I am sure I'll let you know." Taio promised not wanting to delay them leaving any longer than necessary. He still refused to think of the possibility of him not going with Bash. It'd break his heart to have to stay behind.

"How can you do that?"

Bash chuckled at his clueless face. "There are some things that we use to prevent them. We usually do when we have sex with women, as they are the ones that can get pregnant in our world, but men use them too to prevent ilness i guess. And in our case, pregnancy. They are called condoms. Is something that we put over our member before we start the actual act" he said taking a deep breath and sighing. 

"It will be easier to show you than explain it to you" he smiled kissing him quickly. "There will be a lot for you to learn" 

Taio listened rather intensely as Bash tried explaining how they were able to prevent surprise pregnancies. In the end he had to agree that it's be easier for Bash to show him when they went back than it would be to try to explain it. Mainly because he was completely lost by the idea that you'd put anything on your member for any reason much less to avoid a pregnancy or apparently illness. "That's confusing." He admitted with a small shrug.

Bash telling him he had a lot to learn was already making his head ache a little but he was still eager. He reached to learn as much from what Bash was from as he could. "I'm excited to see and learn what I can." He told his boyfriend. Leaning in to kiss Bash a bright smile on his face.

"Now don't get too excited now" he smiled at his excitement. Maybe for him it was, for him on the other way it was going to be a lot of paperwork. 

"Now, i have to meet up with Cain. Do you want to come along or do you have other stuff to do?" he asked holding his hands. 

(sorry for this short post, i just didn't know what to write further :( )

"I can't help it. It's really exciting." Taio replied with a bright smile and small laugh. He couldn't help that he was so excited to see the world the way Bash always had before his arrival here. Wanting to see and learn as much as he could about his boyfriend and the modern world. While Taio understood that things probably weren't going to be as exciting for Bash who he was sure had a lot he'd have to do it was difficult to curb his own excitement.

Hearing that his boyfriend had to meet with Cain he nodded knowing it was important. When he was asked if he wanted to come along or if he had more chores to do. "I can come with you if you want. You helped me do my chore for the day after all. It would have taken me hours to get the water without your help." Taio replied holding Bash's hand in his.  "Where are you supposed to meet him?" He questioned.

"Okay" he smiled holding his hand in his. 

"He said to meet him at the pond and that he will lead the way from there" he answered looking around and there was no sign of Cain anywhere. 

"I think he is already there so lets go" he said pulling him to the edge of the town and to the pond where they had their private moments not long ago, well, a few weeks ago. 

As they walked through the forest and shortly reached the pond and looked around for the other. 

"Sorry if you waited long. Had to do some chores" he said as soon as he spot Cain sitting near the water. 

Taio let Bash lead the way out of the village and to the pond to meet Cain. When they arrived the older man was seated at the edge of the pond with his feet in the water seemingly happy to relax there. He greeted the other after Bash had with a smile and blue of his head. Really appreciating what he was doing for them and how more relaxed and confident the elder had made his boyfriend.

"Hello Bash, Taio." Cain greeted with a smile slowly getting to his feet. "Not at all, I came a bit early just to relax." He informed Bash with a smile. Not having been waiting very long at all. "Ready to head out? It's a bit of a trek." He asked making sure the men were ready before he was leading the way into the forest. It had been a long time since anyone had traveled this path so it was even more overgrown than ever before.

"When we first traveled this path we marked trees every so often to be sure we stayed on the path." Cain stated to explain pausing at a tree to show Bash and Taio what he meant. The mark had seemed to heal a bit but it was still noticeable even if it looked much more natural than a path marker. Cain thought of it as a good thing though, stopping random people from following the path since they wouldn't outright see it as a marker without being told it was one.

To make sure that Taio and Bash could make out the makers Cain had them take turns following the path a searching for the marks. Whenever they strayed he would correct then and get them back on the path. Making light conversation as they went.

"Whenever you are" said Bashh taking a deep breath as they started to fallow the elder into the woods on a path that he never saw before near the pond. Everything them was fully grown and hard to remember but thanks to previous Cain they had marked the path. 

As Cain was explaining and he was checking the markers he tried to remember them. It would be hard to find them as it had show the test Cain had put them to. But eventually they managed to stay on track and fallowed the path further. 

They were getting quite far away from the village which maybe it was a good think. That way there were no other new strangers in the village that could cause damages. The outside world wouldn't understand and think of them as savages, which they were not. But that needed time and people were known as to not be to patient with that. 

"Is this the only path that there is?" he asked wanting to know if one got lost could get on another path to get back to the village. 

"Yes. This is the only path." Cain replied with a small nod. Taio and Bash had done well being able to keep to the path now that they were used to looking for the little markers that had been left behind decades earlier. "Makes it less likely someone will follow the path to the village without knowing it's a path." He added explaining why there was only one path and not multiple. It was what was best for the village after all. They had to keep the village safe no matter what and that meant making it so people couldn't just find it whenever they wanted unless they were trusted members of the tribe like he was and like Bash was now.

Taio was just enjoying the new area not having been this far from the village before, his eyes taking in every new sight and turning at every new sounds. This made him even more excited to go to the modern world with Bash knowing that they'd be able to come and go more freely with this path and not have to worry about anything. After a bit more travel Cain stopped them. "If you follow the path for another half mile is when you will come across a dirt road. It's not used very often which is another reason why this path is so safe to use. It means no one will know if you have walked the road all the way from the nearest town or if you came out of the forest onto it." Cain expressed his attention was on Bash more than Taio because it'd be on Bash to handle things from this point.

"If you go right you will have to travel fifteen miles on this road to meet a small poverty stricken town. I wouldn't recommend that route unless necessary because that town isn't very easy to get out of once there. It's more of one of those small villages you see in those sad commercials. I mean a lot could have changed since the last time I was there but I doubt it. They're not too trusting of strangers and though guides will drive through the town no one stays for long. Go left and you'll at worst have to travel three more miles on foot before you run into a fishing town located on another branch of the main river. You should be able to get a fisherman to take you upriver to the main river and then safely to the city where you should have no problem getting home." Cain explained to Bash.

"The hardest thing for you will be getting Taio out of the country once you reach the city. Since the tribe doesn't have any connection to the modern world he doesn't have any sort of documentation. You'll have to acquire something for him in order to get him out of the country but I am sure once you're in the city you'll be able to get ahold of people and it shouldn't be too difficult for you." Since he had to do the same thing himself years ago he knew that it could be tricky but he was sure that Bash would be able to handle it. "Of course if you need to make the travel a few times to have that handled beforehand you certainly can. There are guides in the city more than happy to travel to the fishing town. They do it all the time to help hobby fisherman catch big and exotic fish from the river."

"Yes. This is the only path.""Makes it less likely someone will follow the path to the village without knowing it's a path."

"I understand. It's only understandable giving the fact that the modern world wouldn't understand it" he said walking down the path stopping right behind the elder looking in the distance and then behind them to try and memorieze the way. The bad thing with forests was that they all looked the same. You just had to look very closely in order to see the differences. 

"If you follow the path for another half mile is when you will come across a dirt road. It's not used very often which is another reason why this path is so safe to use. It means no one will know if you have walked the road all the way from the nearest town or if you came out of the forest onto it."

"Okay ... I gues that can help" he said frowning trying to figure out how long it will take them to travel all the way to the next town and then out of there. They needed somewhere to rest. 

"If you go right you will have to travel fifteen miles on this road to meet a small poverty stricken town. I wouldn't recommend that route unless necessary because that town isn't very easy to get out of once there. It's more of one of those small villages you see in those sad commercials. I mean a lot could have changed since the last time I was there but I doubt it. They're not too trusting of strangers and though guides will drive through the town no one stays for long. Go left and you'll at worst have to travel three more miles on foot before you run into a fishing town located on another branch of the main river. You should be able to get a fisherman to take you upriver to the main river and then safely to the city where you should have no problem getting home."

That town sounded scary even for him. It was like an old movie with spookey towns from where you would never escape alive. He had to remind himself never to go right to that town. On the other side though, it was a little less riscky but he had to think how to get Taio some papers or get him in the city illegal and then try to contact some friends from college that helped him fake his ID in oder to get into bars. It would cost him, but he could manage it. 

"The hardest thing for you will be getting Taio out of the country once you reach the city. Since the tribe doesn't have any connection to the modern world he doesn't have any sort of documentation. You'll have to acquire something for him in order to get him out of the country but I am sure once you're in the city you'll be able to get ahold of people and it shouldn't be too difficult for you.

"Of course if you need to make the travel a few times to have that handled beforehand you certainly can. There are guides in the city more than happy to travel to the fishing town. They do it all the time to help hobby fisherman catch big and exotic fish from the river."

"Yeah , that was what i was thinking about. That would be the hardest part" he said looking at Taio then back at Cain as the other kept talking. 

"You don't happen to have a contact person from when you had to use it, do you?"

Being asked if he had a contact person that Bash could get ahold of when he had done the same thing Cain thought about it for a moment. "I may, yes. If he's still around that is." He admitted with a nod before his eyes moved back to Bash. "Now... he kind of works in the black market. If he's still in the city he should be able to get you any kind of documents you'd need for Taio, an ID, passport, anything you would need. But... he can be a bit on the pricey side." Cain told him. While he did have someone that he was sure Bash could contact he knew it'd cost him, it was the price for getting things off the black market but the items this contact provided were so professional and real looking that no one would think that the documents were obtained in a not so legal manner or that they weren't genuine.

"I'll give you an address and a number." Cain concluded. "Get ahold of him and let him know what documents you'll need for Taio. He'll tell you what the price for his service will be and go from there. He requires half the payment upfront the other half he'll collect when you pick up the documents." He was sure that he still had the number and address written down and despite how long it has been since he was in the city he felt certain that Bash would still be able to reach the man. "So just remember, left, fishing town and city, right small village with no reason to visit it." Cain reminded the pair looking from Bash to Taio.

He felt that Taio would probably navigate them from the village to the road while Bash would take over from there. Since Taio was raised within the forest he had an easier time navigating it and telling where he was going. "Now, let's head back before the others start wondering if we got lost." Cain added with a small smile. "You'll also of course be able to get Taio some clothes so he'll blend in better in the fishing village or you can wait until you reach the city but I wouldn't necessarily advise waiting that long." He added as an after thought.

Taio really was excited especially hearing that they were only a few miles from a town now that would take them to an even bigger place. He so wanted to go and see it now but he knew it wasn't the right time. At the mention of them needing to get him clothes so he would fit in better Taio's mind roved and he remembered the type of clothes that Bash had been wearing when he found him on the river bank. It was hard for him to understand why so much cloth was necessary it seemed quite restricting when it came to ones movements. But if it was how everyone in the modern world dressed then Taio knew he'd have to do it too, no matter how odd it'd feel. Cain suggesting the start to head back had him nodding turning to follow the trail back to the village. His stomach growled a moment later causing him to laugh a little, "It should be time for lunch by the time we get back." He mused.

"thank you Cain. For everything" he said as they were turning to the village. He was thankful for his help with the path and now with the contact guy to make papers for Taio. The man has been a great help and he just hopped he could return the favor someday. Because he was in depth with him. 

Back to the village, everyone was preparing for dinner which made Taio right when his stomach growled. If one forgot what time it was, Taio;s stomach would let you know. e helped the rest to prepare food and place the table. 

The food was excellent and the company as well. Now all that was left to do was to see what was Taio's condition. 

Taio was glad to see when they returned to the village that everyone was working in preparing the meal a bright smile appearing on his face. They started helping out and once it was done and everyone seated and eating they were able to just chat and enjoy the good food. It had been a good day for sure and he was hoping that it was just setting things up to be even better.

As the days passed Taio was keeping tabs on himself, how he was feeling and whether he was or was not pregnant. This morning he was sure the answer was no and he was so excited to tell Bash knowing that it meant he could go back with him and his boyfriend wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. So he had snuck out of bed trying not to wake Bash up wanting to go get them breakfast and have it in the hut as just the two of them. Returning he slipped carefully back into bed after setting the food down on a table and pressed his lips lovingly to Bash's.

This seemed like a much better way to wake up his boyfriend especially to share the news that they were free to move ahead and go to his boyfriend's home. Their lips parting gave way to his smile, "Morning sexy!" He greeted the other happily.

The sleep was always a blessing but sleeping close to the person you liked and love was even better. The wake up call was even better. He groan after the kiss, stretching his arms as he yawned and turned to face his lover. 

"Morning to you too sexy" he mumbled struggling to open his eyes but managed in the end. 

"What's up with you so happy in the morning" he moaned as he stretched a little more, rubbing his eyes. 

"I got us breakfast!" Taio happily told his boyfriend. Amused by how sleepy the other man seemed to be though not surprised. When he was asked about being so happy this morning he chuckled. "All I think I have some good news." Taio started his smile disappearing for a moment. Second guessing if Bash would be happy if he wasn't pregnant or see it as good news.

Shaking his had he smiled again not going to let it make him nervous. Waiting for his boyfriend to wake up a little more Taio was reading in his knees on the bed. "Well, we've waited awhile more and I'm pretty sure now about whether or not I'm pregnant." Taio started telling Bash. "I'm sure I'm not. I haven't had anymore symptoms. So we're good to go ahead as originally planned." He happily told Bash.

His smile still faded for a moment though since it was a little upsetting at the same time. "I would like to be at some point though. It'd be nice to have a baby especially with you." Taio admitted wanting to be honest. While he was glad not being pregnant meant he could go with Bash, he still wanted to have at least one child with him.

"good news?" he said getting up in bed, looking at him smiling and a little bit confused not knowing why he was so happy. 

"Well, we've waited awhile more and I'm pretty sure now about whether or not I'm pregnant." "I'm sure I'm not. I haven't had anymore symptoms. So we're good to go ahead as originally planned."

"What? You're sure?" he asked blinking smiling holding his hands but then saddened for a moment. It was great news but at the same time sad news. He wanted a baby but at the same time he didn't want it because otherwise meant Taio must stay behind. But now, he could take Taio with him. 

"I would like to be at some point though. It'd be nice to have a baby especially with you."

"And it will happen i promise" he said smiling keeping his hands into his. "Now, what's for breakfast cause i need full energy mode on" 

"Yup!" Taio said happily. Seeing Bash get sad for a moment caused an understanding look to cross his face. He knew that Bash had wanted him to be pregnant so they could have a child together but they had both also not wanted him to be so he wouldn't be left behind. It really was bitter sweet news. His boyfriend seemed to perk up again promising at some point that he would be pregnant.

That caused an oddly happy feeling in him too. Really glad that his boyfriend wanted to have a child with him eventually. Asked about breakfast reminded him about the bowls of food getting out of the bed and retrieving the bowls he handed one to the other. "I love you, Bash." Taio expressed with a smile.

"Love you too" he smiled kissing him back taking the bowl and starting to eat. Now the plan of their departure was in motion. If everything was going okay today, he would be able to gather all the food suplies they need for the trip. He would had to talk to Cain about that persons phone number so that he can start and make arraingements for Taio's papers. There were so many things to do that he didn' t know if he was going to pull off. What he was going to do was illegal and could get him or both of them in jail if they were to be caught. So he had to be careful for both of them. 

"I'll go and gather some supplies for our way today and talk with Cain and latest the day after tomorrow we can go" he said taking a deep breath trying to have hope in everything and that there wouldn't be any problems along the way. 

Eating breakfast together after Taio had told Bash the news was different but not bad. He was even more excited now, they were so close to being able to get out of the village and he was almost desperate at this point to see the world outside this forest. His thoughts were disturbed by Bash saying he needed to gather some supplies for the trip and to talk to Cain today. Hearing when they'd leave had him smiling brightly again. "Okay." Taio replied.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked leaning over to give Bash another kiss knowing that this was a lot for him. Taio didn't want his boyfriend to have to do all the preparing alone but he knew that there were things he just couldn't do in this instance. It was odd too think there were things he couldn't do and would be even more things he couldn't do after they left the village. If he was being honest he didn't like the thought of that. Still it seemed like a small price to pay to see more if the world. Before Bash arrived in the village he thought the forest was the entire world having not seen anything to prove or indicate otherwise.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" 

"Not from what i'm thinking. I mean, at this hour everyone is out doing chores so i can go in the food hut and take some for our leave and rest it in our hut. You can do your normal chorse and meet up after at lunch. Then we can go and talk with Cain telling him when we will go so that he would know since we cannot tell anyone about this" he said tapping their hands looking at Taio. 

"We have to act as normal as till now. No one needs to find out that we want to leave cause if this  goes out to the other elders, they will not be pleased"