NIJURA ~ Mysteries of the world (mik3la & Sathenus) +18

mik3la

The hand running on his arm and the rhythmic heartbeats were like hypnosis for him. Keeping his eyes closed he just layed there silently, enjoying the moment until the other set the question as if he had read his mind of some part of it. 

"Hugh?" he said lifting his head looking at him. "Whats with the question all of a sudden. It's not like you" he said frowning in confusion a little but then smiled. "Of course i want. Don't you?" he added quickly shifting so he could stand on his elbow looking at Taio. Did he had second thoughts about all this? About him? What has gotten into him all of a sudden? Confusion and fear were running now in his mind and it was hard to control it. 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Not responding when Bash asked him what was with the question as it wasn't like him he just waited for the other's response. It really was nice to hear that Bash wanted kids some day, especially since that was something that he wanted very much. Seeing the confusion and concern on Bash's face when he asked him if he did made him smile, leaning up he caught the other's lips in a quick loving kiss. "Very much." Taio admitted happily. While he knew the question really wasn't like him Taio had felt it was important enough that they needed to finally discuss it. Bash had told him before they left that there were ways people in the modern world prevented pregnancy and so he wanted to know if that was always what they'd have to do or if there was a chance that they could actually try for kids some day.

While Taio was willing to wait until Bash was ready he didn't want to have to compromise completely and never have a family of his own. Though he probably would have had Bash said he didn't want kids there would always be that yearning for children deep inside him. Kissing Bash again he cupped the other's cheek, smiling into the kiss. Deciding that this was much better than discussing this option any further. After voicing that they both wanted children some day then he felt like any other conversations such as how much or when could be put off until a later date.

Hearing his answer he sigh in relief and smiled at the kiss the other gave him. He scared him there for a second, but he got his hopes back up. 

He was caught out of guard when Taio pulled him closer and kissed him, he fell on his chest groaning softly. Placing his hand on his chest he broke the kiss gently looking him in the eyes before taking a deep breath to speak. 

"I don't have the needed to prevent a pregnancy now so ... i can be the ... bottom" he said feeling his cheeks burn as they turned bright red. It was still strange to say this things out loud. Plus, he didn't want to risk to get him pregnant because he wasn't been careful. Which was quite difficult to focus in those intense moments. 

"Would that be okay with you for now?" he asked biting his lip checking his eyes. 

Taio moaned softly into the kiss when Bash fell on his chest, enjoying the closeness and the other's hands on his chest. A disappointed look crossed his face when Bash broke the kiss, looking up at his sexy boyfriend as Bash was taking in a deep breath. Hearing that the other man didn't have the needed things to prevent getting him pregnant right now had Taio nodding. That news wasn't very surprising and he knew that he should have expected it though there was still some disappointment there it wasn't like sex was off the table completely it just meant that him being the bottom was out of the question right now. Fair enough. Taio didn't want them to risk getting him pregnant right now either if Bash wasn't ready for a child and if it meant that the other wouldn't stress about such a pregnancy. He still had a lot to learn about the modern world and would hate for a surprise pregnancy to take this chance away from him knowing that Bash would insist they return to the village, or at least that he did.

Seeing the other man blush like that though was also adorable and definitely arousing. Cupping Bash's cheek he leaned up and kissed his other cheek, "You're absolutely adorable when you blush like that." Taio purred in the other's ear a small smirk crossing his face, a sparkle in his eyes. Shifting it was easy for him to flip them over so he was above Bash, leaning down he pressed his lips against the other's neck, kissing and nipping it, hands slipping under Bash's shirt to feel his chest. "You know I don't mind us switching." He breathed over his boyfriend's neck. He felt it was important -at least in their relationship- to switch and take turns in both roles since he knew that they both enjoyed it. So Taio was more than willing to top, especially when Bash looked so flustered mentioning it.

"You're absolutely adorable when you blush like that."

Bash blushed even more at the compliment not knowing what to say or react. But Taio got quickly the hands of the situation and pushed him down, shifting their position so now Taio was the one on top. He moaned softly feeling the others lips on his neck as that was a sensible place for him. Taking deep breath when he felt his fingers overs his skin under his shirt he looked at the ceiling.

"You know I don't mind us switching."

This man was so sexy in every possible way. With such a voice he made his body shudder under him with anticipation and with a desire he didn't know he could have for someone. "I .... I knew you liked to be ... the bottom .... that's why I ... never said anything ....hmmm" he said arching his back a little moaning through his lips. 

"That's true, I really do." Taio purred kissing Bash's neck more seeing that the other man seemed to really enjoy it. As much as Taio did like being the bottom he didn't mind switching and topping for Bash, especially since he knew the other also liked to bottom. It was a compromise that he really didn't mind in the end since it meant they were both well taken care of and no one was stuck in any one position. "But I know you like bottoming too, so I don't mind topping for you." He added sucking on his boyfriend's neck, wanting to leave at least one mark on him tonight. Taio was still caressing Bash's chest pushing the others shirt up to reveal his chest before he was moving down, kissing his chest now.

Dark eyes on the other as he continued his trail of kisses lower, hands finding the hem of his pants and gently teasing the skin just under the hem of his pants. Smiling as he continues to kiss the other's soft smooth skin. Taio really did enjoy his opportunity to admire the other mans body, since it really had been awhile since he had been the top. Slowly he undid Bash's pants, pulling them and his boxers down smiling as he got to admire the cock underneath, there really was a lot for him to admire here. Not to mention since he was going to top this time he was able to admire that gorgeous cock even more and he waisted no time in doing so, happily and teasingly running his tongue along the length.

"But I know you like bottoming too, so I don't mind topping for you."

"Ngh ...ahh" he gasped feeling the sucking on his neck which will leave a mark, but he was sure that that was the others intention. That wasn't a problem. It wasn't a big deal to have a heekie. His mouth and lips were slowly drying as he was breathing rapidly because of the other touching his chest. It was like Taio was taking his time, making him get more aroused by it. His cock was starting to hurt from the arousal and from how hard it got.  

With his eyes half open as he was flustered and overwhelmed by his emotions , he looked at Taio as he was staring at his now naked body and his hard on. That only made him blush even more as he never saw someone staring at him like that. But his heart was pounding in his chest like crazy. 

"Ngh...hmmm" he arched his back when Taio ran his tongue along his erected member which made him shiver. "Y-You ... ngh...ah" his words weren't able to come out as he moaned again as he grabbed Taio's arm wanting to stop him. "If y-you're doing that ....ha...i'll lose it ... ngh...ha..."

Smiling at the sounds that Bash was making Taio smirked slightly, he always loved the sounds that Bash made and he really couldn't get tired of hearing them. It was also easy for him to tell that Bash didn't mind him leaving a hickey, which of course only encouraged him to make sure he left a nice one. Taio could in his own right be possessive and he liked leaving his marks behind whenever given the opportunity, even though he also reminded himself how unusual it was for two men to be together in the modern world. Which was still a very foreign concept to him.

Looking up at Bash as he felt the other grab his arm, his tongue again trailing over the other's hard erection cased him to chuckle softly. "So? You'll cum and I'll get you hard again and then we move on to me fucking you." Taio purred his tongue once more licking along his boyfriend's hard erection. Happily he took Bash's length in his mouth, sucking hard and bobbing his head quickly, his eyes still locked on the other's face. Taio saw absolutely no reason why he could or should only make Bash climax once, especially since they kinda had all night. All night where he could enjoy Bash as much as he wanted, Taio definitely enjoyed the sound of that, happily purring around his boyfriend's length.

"So? You'll cum and I'll get you hard again and then we move on to me fucking you."

Bash widened his eyes at the others comment blushing even more. He got half up on his elbows wanting to protest but the other moved quickly and took his erection in his mouth sucking him hard which only made him fall back on the bed. 

"Wh-a....ng....mmm....j-jesus f-fuck ...ha...ngh....T-Taio ...ha....ahh...ng" he gasped and moaned, moving his hand through the others hair, wrapping it around his fingers. 

It was all to much to handle as his body given up in shivers. "T-Taio...i'm ...arh f-fuck....ha...ng...i'm cuming....ng..ha...ah....ha...ngha..NGH...NGH....AHH" his hand clenched into the others hair as his body shuddered as he exploded into pure bliss, cuming in the others mouth. 

Seeing Bash lift himself onto his elbows told Taio that he wanted to argue, but he just kept sucking and bobbing his head and soon the other fell back against the bed and just seemed to give in. At least for the moment, since he felt the other's hand in his hair, fingers tangling around the strands. Humming happily at the touch Taio's dark eyes stayed on Bash, smiling around his length at the beautiful sounds he was making and how he was trying so hard to speak. Hearing that Bash was about to cum he just sucked harder and was nicely rewarded. Without hesitation Taio swallowed every drop of Bash's cum, pulling back he flicked his tongue over the tip of his boyfriend's cock smirking up at Bash.

"Hmm, I should do this more often." He teased the other though there was also some seriousness in his words. He definitely wanted to do this more often and he made a mental note to do so. Of course Taio wasn't finished yet, he moved down a little lower, kissing and sucking on Bash's inner thighs, leaving marks there as well. Happy to take his time and work Bash up again. He was going to enjoy every moment of this, his fingers teasing the outside of Bash's thighs. There wasn't any rush in any of his movements, in fact there wasn't a rush in him at all. Taio was going to drag this out as long as he wanted and didn't care how many times he made Bash cum in the process.

"Hmm, I should do this more often."

Still heavy breathing Bash looked at Taio and the way he was licking his semen from his lips which only made his cock throb. He was amazed by how intense that was and that he was still half hard even though he had just cum. He didn't remembered the other being like this. Everything now seemed sexy, abducting and dragging him into wanting more. He now understood why he said that others in the village wanted him to top them. He was good in what he was doing. Even him was still a novice into making someone feel good. Caring for the other person to feel good like this, not caring how many times the other would reach the climax. It was exhaustion through pleasure. 

Bash could find the words to speak as he was looking at Taio smiling and continuing with the teasing and sucking on his skin leaving small marks on his thighs which only made him wince a little at each one of them and his member throbbing even more as he was getting hard again. The whole scene was to erotic. To be loved in such a way by another was overwhelming. 

His heart was still pounding in his chest as he was trying to catch his breath after the climax glow, but getting aroused again wasn't helping him to calm down and his body was already reacting on its own. It wasn't fear of how intense this whole thing was, it was just pure pleasure that he never had from someone else but him. He felt happy to have found this guy and he was happy that he was loved by him. It was consuming him but he was happy. 

Standing halfway up leaning in one hand, looking at him with flustered eyes. "How did i find you" it was a rhetorical question as he reached his hand towards him, moving some strands of hair away from his face. He really was madly in love with the guy. 

Man did Taio love every little reaction of Bash's body. These delightful reactions only encouraged him to keep touching, keep teasing. It was easy for him to see that Bash had become quite aware of why the others back in the village had wanted him to top them. Taio had learned how to be alluring and seductive in a way that just made his partners melt beneath him and he absolutely loved seeing . Little things like that always encouraged him and let him know what he was doing right and what may need to be tweaked a bit for certain people. It'd be quite naïve of him to assume that everyone would like the same thing after all and he wasn't about to make such an assumption.

This speechless side of Bash was definitely something that Taio wasn't used to, which only caused him to smirk since he took it as a sign that he was doing really well. Seeing Bash's member throb and harden again only caused him to purr happily, kissing and sucking on the other's thighs more. Determined to leave little marks and reminders that Bash was all his everywhere. Not that he necessarily had to remind the other man since he had never worried or thought that his boyfriend would find someone else. By the way he was responding to his touch and actions too he wouldn't have to worry about it in the future either. Still, Taio enjoyed reminding the other that he was his and probably never would get tired of it.

Purring at Bash's words he smirked slightly turning away from his thigh he leaned up and gave the other a loving kiss after Bash had moved some hair away from his face. Then he was returning his attention to Bash's thighs, kissing them some more before pushing the other man back on the bed and lifting his legs a little to give him a nice view of Bash's hole. At first he teased him with a finger, then leaned in, running his tongue over it, using both to relax the other man so that he could continue his prep.

Bash took the kiss as it was given, passionately and loving, sighing when it was over and was pushed slowly back on the bed. His body was still shaking from the previous orgasm so his legs were more like jelo and the other was able to moved them and make his way to his entrance. The touch of his fingers and then his wet tongue only made Bash wince again biting his lip as his body jerked a little at the sensation. His body was getting sensible at the others touches which was a mystery for him. How could he change his body so much. But he liked it. It was so beyond him how Taio was acting but he couldn't complain as he loved being loved by him. He was swiped away and consumed by this caring man. 

Turning his eyes to see Taio loving his body he groan in pleasure, moving his ars a little as he was getting to impatient with the whole preparation and teasing. His member had reach his hardness again, throbbing against his belly as his breathing was slowly accelerating and his heart pounding even harder in his chest. With trembling hands he grabbed the sheets on each side, gasping and moaning with each movement the other made on him, making him droll a little in the corner of his mouth. He was never in his life been like this. He never felt this kind of urge to be fucked, but in that moment, his body was craving it like crazy. 

"T-Taio ... t-thats e-enough already..ng..." he said in a husky voice but he wasn't able to control it anymore. He was too needy in that moment. 

Taio chuckled softly as he heard Bash finally manage to speak, chuckling softly I flick my tongue over your entrance again. "Are you sure, love? I really thinking you could use some more prep, maybe a bit more teasing." Taio purred happily flicking his tongue over your entrance again. He loved seeing this side of Bash, loved watching him drown in pleasure and get so aroused. It just made Taio even more eager and as much as he did want to fuck the other he still wanted to tease him too. Make him really crave it and tell him what he wanted. So he flicked his tongue over the other's entrance again before pushing his tongue inside, moving it around, his eyes watching Bash's reactions with a lusty gaze.

Pulling back he moved over Bash giving him a deep kiss as his hands moved to Bash's hips. "Maybe I want to tease you more." He murmured on his boyfriend's lips, moving his lips to the other man's neck again. "I really love this side of you, Bash." Taio whispered in his ear, kissing it after before returning his lips back to his neck, kissing and sucking more. His fingers were teasing Bash's hard throbbing member again, causing him to smirk more as he felt it twitch beneath his fingers. It was clear by his actions that he wasn't quite ready to stop teasing Bash yet. Enjoying it far too much and wanting to see and do this even more.

"Are you sure, love? I really thinking you could use some more prep, maybe a bit more teasing."

Bash widened his eyes hearing the other talk like that but he didn't had time to react cause Taio went again at his entrance teasing him with his tongue which made Bash arch his back and hold the sheets even tighter in his hands. Feeling his tongue inside him made him gasp and droll even more as the sensation and a new type of pleasure was spreading all over his body. This was so different than the days they were back in the village. From what he remembered, back there, he was more the bottom than top ,which he respected but damn it. How could he be this good in being a top and torment his body like that? 

"Hugh...T-Taio ...ng....ha...ah...ah..." but just when he was almost there agian, Taio pulled away and up to his lips kissing him, making him sigh in the kiss. He was getting a little frustrating because of the teasing and now from the stop that the other made, but it was a delightful frustration. His body was craving more and more. More attention and most of all, he was craving Taio to finally fuck him. 

"Maybe I want to tease you more." 

All that Bash was able to do was to groan and moan in pleasure mixed with desperation as his body was shaking with need. 

"I really love this side of you, Bash." 

Bash took a deep breath when he felt Taio's fingers around his throbbing cock which now, from the friction that the other was doing with his hand, he was leaking precum and was slowly getting back over the edge, wanting to reach his climax that had been denied earlier. 

"Ngh....ha.....ah....T-Taio ... ah...p-please ...ng....ngh...ha..." he didn't know what he was asking exactly. to fuck him already or to make him cum already and stop the teasing. His mind was too foggy in that moment as the pleasure and lust were floating back and forth in his body, making him shake like crazy. 

A pleased smirk appeared on Taio's face seeing the frustration in Bash, knowing that his boyfriend had been about to cum when he had pulled away. Loving that frustration and desperation that was so clear on Bash's face. It made Taio quite happy and he was determined that he see more of it as well. He pressed his lips to the other's neck again, sucking on it gently, feeling Bash's cock throbbing in his hand causing him to chuckle as he again removed his hand just as Bash was about to cum. "You'll need to be more specific with what you want, love." Taio whispered in Bash's ear teasingly. Enjoying dragging this out, cupping the other's cheek gently as he returned to paying attention to Bash's neck and then his chest.

"Once you can tell me exactly what you want me to do then we'll move on and you can cum again. Until then I'm just going to keep teasing and edging you." Taio purred as he kissed and sucked the other's chest. Flicking his tongue over Bash's nipples next, paying attention to his chest and stomach, leaving more marks. Humming happily as he loved this more than he wanted to admit really. Being able to truly tease and test Bash's limits was something he was enjoying doing and something he had wanted to do even in the village. Privacy like this wasn't possible in the village though, even if others wouldn't discuss what they overheard it was always pretty easy for them all to know when a couple was having sex. So to actually be able to tease Bash in a place where things were actually truly private or at least not as easily overheard meant he was more determined and eager to test such boundaries.

He craved to know how far he could push Bash before it was too far, what the other man would let him get away with and what he wouldn't. It was important for him to discover these boundaries and he'd definitely stop and give Bash what he wanted if it was made clear that he was pushing him too far. But so far he didn't see that break yet, instead he was seeing new sides of his limits but had yet to push him too far. Which was good in a sense. With that he continued to kiss his chest, flicking his tongue over his nipples more, sucking on his chest and nipples as well.

It was so close but Taio stopped again right before he could cum which only made Bash sigh and groan in frustration as his body was shaking harder and was becoming way to sensitive. It was like was going to go crazy if this was to continue. 

"You'll need to be more specific with what you want, love." 

"What?" he managed to say frowning and groaning as the other started nipping his neck, moving down to his chest, which was making things even more difficult as his nipples were erected and hard and very sensitive. 

"Once you can tell me exactly what you want me to do then we'll move on and you can cum again. Until then I'm just going to keep teasing and edging you."

"Are you f-fucking kidding me? Ahh...ng....mmmnnn" Bash closed his eyes moaning uncontrollably as Taio began flicking his tongue over his chest which was making him lose even more control. "D-Damn it" he cursed through his clenched teeth and eyes shut, holding his hands on Taio's well builded arms holding him tighter than ever like his life was depending on it. 

This was so much more than he ever thought it would be. So much more than the other showed him back in the village. This is torture, but a pleasurable torture. But he was bad at asking for things. But in that moment all that was slowly fading and all that was remaining was his desire and need of the other. An urge of pure necessity for his own selfish desire. He wanted Taio to fuck him so hard that he would find it difficult to walk in the morning or fuck him till he was fainting. That much was the intensity in that moment. Everything was hurting, eking for the release that was denied. 

"Ha...f-fucking hell .... ng....T-Taio" he managed to groan, moving his hand from Taio's arm to his hair, stopping him from nipping his chest, and trying to find the courage to say what he wanted.  Panting he pulled Taio closed till he pressed their lips together, kissing him desperately. "I want you to ... fuck me already...ha...fuck me hard ....ng.... i need you ....ha...i can't ... hold it much longer .... i want you" he whispered over his lips looking at them and then up in his eyes with a needy expression. He was lost. Lost in the desire and lust that the other implied on him. He was desperate for him as he was on the edge of loosing it. 

The surprise that Bash had when he told him how this was going to work had him chuckle, loving how new this seemed to be for Bash. Apparently his other partners had not been like this with him and it made him happy to be the first to see this side of his boyfriend. Making a mental note to tease the other like this more often, clearly Bash liked it even if he was desperate for more attention, and since they had to be careful about getting him pregnant then he thought he'd have more than enough time and chances to be able to admire and enjoy this side of him.

Feeling Bash grab his arms tightly had him chuckle as he kept giving his chest and nipples attention, loving how tightly his boyfriend was clinging to him. Listening to those sweet sounds and watching how his body responded to everything he was doing. While there was pure lust in his gaze as he watched all these cute reactions, chuckling softly as he felt Bash's hand move from his arms to his hair. This time he was the one to let out a disappointed and slightly frustrated sound as Bash stopped him from nipping his chest more, instead he was pulled up into a rather desperate kiss. Not that he was going to argue against kissing the other man but he had really been enjoying paying his chest attention.

Those lovely words that Bash managed to get out had him growling softly, eager to do just that. He let his hands trail down Bash's body to his thighs, pushing his legs open widely and entering Bash in a quick hard thrust. Taio knew he could be gentle but Bash had clearly said he wanted him to fuck him hard and Taio was more than eager after all the teasing and edging to do just that. Pressing his lips against Bash's neck and kissing and sucking on his neck while his hips picked up a quick and hard pace.

The growling sound made him get goosebumps as it was so erotic to hear him like that. Maybe the teasing and pleasure was getting to him and he wasn't thinking clearly anymore. 

What happened next it was so quickly that he didn't had time to react in any way and as Taio thrust into him that hard he screamed in pleasure as he climaxed right away. But Taio didn't stopped, nor did Bash wanted in that moment. Feeling him finally inside him and pushing so hard as he requested, it made his body react to the stimulus and he was hard again. 

"Agh...ng....ha....ahh....T-Taio....ha...ng....mnn...ahh....ah..." he couldn't hold his voice down anymore but he didn't cared. They were finally connected and god it was feeling amazing. he wrapped his arms around Taio's neck, pinning his fingers against Taio's back as he arched his body and moaning with each hard thrust. Fuck this feels so good. My body is out of my control. Everything is so intense. How can i be already this hard and almost on the edge again when i just cum two times already. This is insane

"T-Taio ...ha....ahh....ng....it feels so good ...ngh....i feel you s-so g-good.....you're f-filling me a-all the w-way ...ngh....ha...ahh...g-god ngh....ng...ahh....ahh..." his head was falling back on the pillow giving Taio more access to his neck. He was gasping for air as droll was falling on the corner of his mouth. This was pure bliss. Something he never experience before and it was all because he had him. All because he found him. 

"I-I ... T-Taio ...ngh....ha...I .... I love you ...ng...ha...." 

Taio chuckled as Bash came just with his entrance, loving how sensitive and eager his boyfriend was after all of the teasing. His hips didn't falter at all, still thrusting hard and fast, determined to give Bash everything he had asked for and wanting to have his own release as well. Still kissing and and nipping Bash's neck as his hips moved quicker.

"Damn I love the way your voice sounds like this." Taio purred in the Bash's ear, enjoying all of the sounds he was making and the reactions of his body. Feeling the other's arms wrap around his neck he growled again as he felt Bash's fingers press against his back so firmly. It encouraged him to move his hips harder, especially since Bash was having such lovely reactions with what he was already doing. Taio's hands were gripping the other's hips tightly, holding him firmly in place.

"You're so tight." He growled against Bash's neck, nipping roughly. It was hard to control himself when Bash was responding so positively. Seeing Bash's head fall back on the pillow he took advantage of it and continued sucking and kissing his neck, occasionally nipping or biting. Wanting to leave a bunch of marks staking his claim. "I love you too." Taio moaned happily catching Bash's lips in a deep passionate kiss. Feeling his orgasm rising quickly, especially after all of the teasing he had done.

As the thrust continued he felt that he was reaching his limit and was going to explode any minute. As he got tighter he felt him rub his insides more, melting him with each thrust reaching his prostate. 

"Taio..ha...T-Taio...ng...agh...ahh..hmmm" he lifted his head and right before he reached his orgasm again he pressed their lips together, humming and moaning in the kiss as his body shuddered, breaking into million pieces because of the orgasm, together with Taio. His body felt numb and was shaking with the afterglow of the intense orgasm as he break the kiss to breath heavy. He never imagine he could cum so many times in one go. His body was like jelatine and was shaking everywhere. 

Taio purred into the other's ear as he heard those beautiful sounds, knowing by how Bash was tightening around him that he was close to orgasm. It only made him thrust wildly, desperate to reach his climax with Bash this time. His lips being caught in a kiss was met by a deep moan as they both seemed to climax together, Taio thrusting his hips quickly a few more times before finally slowing his pace before stopping. Panting he moved his lips from Bash's to his neck again kissing it softly before pulling away, laying down on the bed beside him with a soft groan.

A pleased smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around his boyfriend and pulled him closer. "Damn, Bash." He said breathlessly as they relaxed on the bed together. Enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms and just cuddling with each other. It was nice and he had definitely enjoyed it, though he enjoyed it every time they had sex. Smirking at the thought he kissed the top of Bash's head, his breathing slowly returning to normal, pounding heart calming. This really was nice, all of this, the modern world, Bash, their relationship. It all seemed so perfect.

His body was still slowly shaking when Taio pulled him in his arms, giving him the opportunity to rest his head on his shoulder as he was catching his breath. 

"Damn you, Taio" he said breathless as he was still catching his breath from what just happened. "I understand now why you said that everyone back in the village wanted you top" he took a deep breath and sigh before kissing his chest gently. "You are amazing" he added lifting his eyes to meet his, face still flustered from all three orgasm he just had. His body felt so tired and his eyes were half opened as it was difficult to keep awake after such a round. Taio had sucked all his energy out. 

"Guess i'll have to meet the expectations next time on you" he said chuckling a little nervously at the thought but he was also worried that maybe he wasn't good enough to satisfy Taio the way he just did to him. This was way high level for him to do and maybe the other wouldn't like it. He was starting to have doubts. 

Taio chuckled as Bash said that he understood why everyone back in the village wanted him to top. While that was definitely a compliment it often meant that some of his needs weren't meant. But Taio didn't really worry about that with Bash. "Well I'm glad you like that side of me." He mused as he was told that he was amazing, chuckling softly as his eyes met the other's. Loving how flustered Bash still seemed to be after he had made him cum three times, it made him quite proud and he made a little mental note to see just how many times he was able to get his cute boyfriend to cum before he couldn't anymore.

That thought caused another smirk to appear on his face, only to be distracted when Bash said that he would have to meet the expectations next time on him. Giving his boyfriend a small encouraging smile he kissed his forehead once more. "Don't stress yourself out about it, Bash. I'm sure you'll be fine no matter what. We both have a lot to learn about each other still." Taio encouraged not wanting Bash to worry about it. The last thing he wanted was for the other man to doubt himself when it came to his ability to satisfy him. There was plenty of time for Bash to learn his body and what it liked and didn't just as there was plenty of time for him to learn Bash's.

"Don't stress yourself out about it, Bash. I'm sure you'll be fine no matter what. We both have a lot to learn about each other still."

Bash smiled, laying his head back on Taio's shoulder taking a deep breath and closing his eyes while sighing. He was already stressing out as he knew he wasn't this good. Yeah they had time to learn but, what if he wasn't good enough? What if what he had to offer wasn't enough for Taio? Would that be a problem? Would the other decide it was best to break up? The emotional connection was important but the sex part was even more. If the sex part was not good then the relationship would crumble. He wrapped an arm around Taio's waist, hugging him tightly. He didn't want to lose him. If it was for Taio to break up with him, then he would be lost. He would never find someone like Taio in his world. Nowhere. Then why am i back here? Right ... family ... family that didn't cared about me and casted me out. Family that didn't cared about be anymore saying that i'm sick. Why did we came here? For Taio to see the modern world or for my selfish need? 

He was keeping his eyes closed, holding Taio tight in his arm, nuzzling his chest. His heartbeat and breath was back to normal, and body was starting to relax. He was slowly falling asleep even if his mind was running back and forth. 

"don't leave me...." he mumbled as he went sound asleep.