NIJURA ~ Mysteries of the world (mik3la & Sathenus) +18

mik3la

While he didn't necessarily get a straight answer about him staying behind until their child was born he was at least relieved to hear that it could work. That time apart no matter how short would be stressful though and Taio wasn't looking forward to not having Bash at his side for who knew how long. What if it took the man more than 9 months to come back? What if he couldn't find his way back? What if Bash got home and decided that this was too much and move on? Those were scary thoughts and he was quick to push them aside not wanting to think about it.

Drawn from his thoughts as Bash said that for now he needed to be careful and if he needed anything while he was still here to let him know. "It's still early. I'll be fine." He told the handsome man in front of him. It was still early enough that he didn't feel restricted or like his daily activities needed to change. "As I get further along I'll take it easy." He promised Bash leaning in for a loving kiss. While he was glad to get it off his chest and out in the open he was still disappointed that it meant the other would be leaving without him.

After the kiss he gave Bash a small smile. "Now. Let's not keep worrying about this." The more they worried about it the more it'd just stress them both out and that wasn't what Taio wanted to do. He just hadn't wanted to hide it. There was another reason why he had mentioned it though. Because after this child they'd have to be more careful especially if they decide they didn't want more kids. Taio didn't want another surprise child on the way.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

He kissed him back, hopping that the other will calm now that they talk. It was a serious matter and they had to figure it out. Most of all to be sure that Taio was actually pregnant and it wasn't a fals alarm as he said. On one hand he hopped it was true. It was a blessing to have a child. Yes he was young and all but it was a child with the man he loved. And in this case, a byological child which only made him love it even more. But there was also the other hand of him being away for some time and that made him sad not being here with him for the pregnancy time helping him through. He didn't know how it will be. If it would be like it was on women back in his world, with mood swings, cravings, pain and all there was or it would be a more relaxing one. Either way he would be dead worried. 

"Now. Let's not keep worrying about this.

"You're right" he said smiling kissing him again taking a deep breath. "For the moment, let's just enjoy the time being" he continued sitting up holding his hand. "Now let's finish lunch and eat cause all this made me even more hungry than before" he added laughing trying to change the mood. 

While Taio was glad that they had talked about the possibility of him being pregnant it still had his mind racing. If it turned out that he wasn't actually pregnant he hoped that he'd be able to go back with Bash like originally planned. If he was it would be painful to think of going through his first (and possibly only) pregnancy alone. Not knowing what to expect really made the whole thing rather terrifying. Not to mention if he wasn't they had to be more careful, which would suck since he had definitely loved how carefree their relationship had been until this point.

Bash agreeing that they should just enjoy the time being. But there was still some concern from Taio. Worried that he still wouldn't know for sure whether or not he was actually pregnant since he knew the days were quickly disappearing before Bash would leave. If they weren't sure whether he was or not he was worried Bash would make him stay to be on the safe side.

He couldn't help but laugh as Bash said he was even more hungry now. Letting the other man lead the way from the hut to get some food. Lunch was peaceful after that, Taio managed to keep his mind off the concerns he still had and enjoy the meal with the other man. After lunch he gave Bash a loving kiss before he left to continue doing his chores knowing that even if he was he still had to pull his weight for as long as he was capable of doing so and it was definitely too early to slack.

After they ate and Taio returned to his normal chores, Bash was left behind with his thoughts and they were all scary ones. He sat in front of the fire as he didn't want to return to his hut. He wanted to stay out a little longer in the fresh air. But his mind was rambling so much that he was starting to panic. If Taio was pregnant he was going to become a father. A father! He never thought about that possibility till now. And it would be his biological child. How crazy can that be? But what was making him sad, was the fact that he had to go back and a male pregnant wasn't something common in his world. He would be turned into a labrat if they would find out. He felt like he was going crazy with worry and not knowing what to do next. How could he be so stupid and not thing when doing those things? Well, maybe because in his world he doesn't need to worry about those things. 

"jesus this is getting so much complicated" he said rubbing his neck sighing. Just then he saw a sillouette on the nearest wood looking at him. It was one of the eldest members. "Uh-mm....Hi" he said nervously trying to smile as normal as possible. It was strange to see one of the eldest outside so casually. 

Cain had been getting some fresh air when he had stumbled upon the stranger staring rather intently into the fire. Watching the other as he seemed to be quite stressed about something. He hadn't been standing there for long when Bash seemed to notice him and went from stressed to a bit awkward. It caused an amused look to cross Cain's face as he greeted the other back. "Hello, Bash." Moving towards the man he settled himself down beside him and looked into the fire himself for a few moments. Then his gaze went back to the other man, "What's troubling you?" He questioned. Though he wasn't sure if he could help with the other's concerns he could at least give it a try.

Seeing as Bash had been looking at the fire whatever was bothering him or better said stressing him out was only getting worse. Cain was used to seek g other men of the tribe stare into the fire when they had problems. It amused him a little that it seemed to be everyone's go to thing. Not that he was going to argue, it helped some but others needed a little extra help.

"Nothing much its just ... i miss home" he said trying not to tell to much. From what Taio had told him, the elders didn't know about him wanting to go back home or any of theyr intentions and he didn't want to tell them all that. Plus, he didn't want to tell about Taio being pregnant as they werent sure either. 

"It's been quite some time and i don't know if they are looking for me or not" he added, which wasn't actually a lie. He thought about that all that time. Were they informed that he was missing? Where they looking for him or not? Who knew. He couldn't know for sure. But the elders didn't had to find out that he was going to leave the tribe and trying to head back home, and possibly taking Taio with him. That would make a total scandal. 

"What about you sir? Didn't see you very often outside like this" he said honestly, changing the subject towards the man. 

Hearing Bash express that he missed home didn't surprise Cain. That was something they had expected and to be honest they had been rather surprised that Bash had even stayed this long. They were still amazed that an outsider would embrace their ways like Bash had. Learn their language and help out daily. Sure they figured it was because the other man had fallen for Taio and learning their ways and pulling his weight was a good way to show the young man how much he liked him. Which in itself was new to them too, they were used to the men of the tribe fighting for the attention of each other but not used to anyone seemingly falling in love with another so quickly. It wasn't that they doubted that love it just made them curious about the unlikely pair. After all, there had been men of the tribe the elders had seen Taio ending up with but never would they have thought that he'd end up with an outsider or that they'd ever see an outsider to begin with.

Shoving those thoughts aside Cain focused on what Bash was saying now, telling him about how he didn't even know if they were looking for him. That was one more thing the tribe had never considered. Were they looking for Bash? If they were how close were these other outsiders to possibly finding their village? Those were concerning thoughts. One outsider -no matter how much he had grown on them- was already one too many. "So in other words you're ready to go home. Ready to return to the life you had before fate brought you here. Shame. Taio won't take you leaving easy." While Cain wouldn't stop Bash from leaving they knew it'd be hard on Taio if he did. However, Cain would also be lying if he said that he didn't have a sneaking suspicion about the pair lately. They all did and if their suspicions were right then they'd be at quite the loss for words. Not sure how it should be handled. If neither of them spoke to them about it though then he felt no reason to worry about it. "But if home is calling you then I'd say it's time you answered it." Cain added.

When the questions were turned to him he couldn't help but laugh a bit amused but not surprised. "I may be old but I still enjoy being outside like when I was young. Not to mention it lets me check in on the other's. The men of the village only really come to us with problems or concerns after they've worried over them for quite some time. Getting out like this lets me go to them so such concerns and problems don't fester and cause doubts or rifts. We can't have any animosity or jealous feelings between each other after all. We have to get along and work as a unit or it puts the entire tribe at risk." Cain expressed. "That and between me and you those other old geezers can be rather poor company." He teased.

"that is kind of the problem that i'm facing" he said sighing turning his gaze back to the fire. "I know this would affect Taio and ... in more ways, me too" , he took a moment of silence hearing the man talk about his calling for home and that he should listen to that. 

"I know i may be seen as a thread since i'm an outside but .... I started to like it here very much its just .... i need to let my family know that i'm alright at least" he rubbed the back of his neck knowing that the whole journey was going to be difficult. He had so many questions but he wasn't sure Cain was the right person to ask. Nevertheless, the olders where very tricky. 

"Guess you're the only one who ever spoken to me like this and i really appreciate it. I never meant harm on the village or on its people but seeing everyone like a family it kind of makes me miss my own" he finally said taking a deep breath, leaning back on his hands looking up the sky through the tree branches. 

"And if i manage to get home then ... it will feel that this place was just a dream and ... i don't think i want to wake up of this dream" he mumbled keeping his eyes on the sky and the leafes that were shattered by the wind. 

"Guess i don't make any sens right now" he laughed about himself as he turned to look at Cain and back on the fire, leaning forward, resting his arms on his knees. 

It made more sense to Cain than Bash knew. "I get it, you feel the call to go home and miss it, however during your time here this village and the people have started to feel like home. It doesn't get rid of your craving to be with your family though and you'd still like to see them again. But the thought of leaving Taio causes an uncomfortable feeling in your gut and pain in your heart." Cain expressed figuring that was the host of what Bash had been saying. "Unfortunately, the answer is just as complicated as your feelings. You can't have your family and the village at the same time. This life isn't for everyone after all and while we have learned to accept and enjoy you being here it'd be too risky to allow other outsiders into our midst." He voiced.

"However." Cain started his eyes locking on the younger man. "Of you do decide to go home rest assured that you'll always have a place here should you ever decide to return. You are one of us now, even if not from the tribe. We'll take care of Taio in your absence and I am sure he'd eagerly await your return should you decide to do so." Cain didn't want to hint that he was sure with Bash's departure that Taio would also be leaving. Mainly because he didn't want to accept that they were so close to losing one of their own. The other reason was because there was a serious risk to Taio leaving the village and that was all the illnesses of the modern world. No one in the village had the immunity of a modern man and there was no telling how their immune systems would respond to modern illnesses even the common cold. But if Taio really did want to.leave with Bash Cain did not want to discourage him from being with the man he loved or discourage Bash from allowing him to go with him.

After a moment Cain decided it was best to come clean to Bash. "Look, we know you'll be leaving us soon and that Taio wishes to leave with you. If it makes him happy we won't stand in his way but we will worry about him. But the young man can get pregnant like only a handful of other men in the village. Losing someone who can give birth to the next generation of our tribe will be very difficult and hard on the tribe but all we want is for him to be happy. For you both to be happy together. If Taio goes with you and becomes pregnant it's vital you bring him home." Cain expressed to the other man. He made sure Bash heard the urgency in his voice when he said the last part, only the tribe knew how to handle such pregnancies and the birth that'd follow. If Taio had already birthed a child Cain would be less concerned but it would be the man's first.

Letting silence spread for a moment so that could sink in he looked up at he sky himself. "We've seen you and Taio both quite stressed so it was easy to figure out that your stress involved you both either losing the other or leaving. Just take good care of him if you both go." Cain wanted to make sure that Taio would be in good hands was he to leave. He had the best interest of all of the members of the tribe at heart. Not that he thought Bash would be bad to him but he still wanted to be sure. "Just promise that if for any reason the two of you don't work out that you'll help Taio return. Don't abandon our son, our brother in your world. He won't survive in his own." This was important to Cain. If for any reason the pair didn't work out he had to know that Taio wouldn't find himself alone in the modern world and would instead be brought home where he belonged.

Everything that Cain said made perfect sense that was also what he had discuss it with Taio before when he informed him that he might be pregnant. the best option being him waiting here with the baby for his return. Which in this case would break his heart for leaving them behind and not being there for them. 

As Cain went through and told that he and the elders had figure it out what they wanted to do, Bash chocke a little looking shocked at the man as he went on about it. He thought they managed to keep it low profile but guess the worry on their faces was that visible for the rest of the tribe as well. 

Hearing the urgency Cain was talking about bringing Taio back if he were to get pregnant in his world made him frown as it was very strange how the man spoke. But that couldn't be possible, could it? 

"You're an outsider too" he said in shock trying to keep his voice down. "Only someone who've seen the outside world would know it would be dangerous for someone from this village especially if they were to get pregnant. You're like me" he said widening his eyes at the realization. 

Cain laughed when Bash said those words in such a surprised manner. "Yes. I arrived here many years ago now, I fell in love with the tribe, their way of life. Met a handsome man I just couldn't see my life without." Cain expressed giving Bash a knowing look when he said that. "This tribe is like no other, I used to travel the world to find lost tribes. I would integrate myself into their society and learn their ways, learn how they survived all these years lost to the world. When I found this tribe I had been searching for another but I stayed far too curious to pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity." He started to explain. "I learned a lot from them and I just couldn't see myself going home."

Cain paused a soft sigh escaping him. "But I had to. I had a job, family, friends and I missed it all so terribly even though I wished to stay here. So I talked with my new partner and the elders we agreed to go to my world the two of us and see what we could make of life there together. A few years later he became pregnant. We weren't as young as you and Taio then so we didn't think we had to be as careful. Boy were we wrong. Though our world is more medically advanced they weren't equipped for this kind of pregnancy. While my partner survived the birth or child didn't. It destroyed him and he just couldn't bare being in our world anymore not to mention all the questions and conspiracies his pregnancy had caused. We decided to come back and we stayed here. Eventually we had the opportunity to have another child and this time the pregnancy and birth went without an issue." He told the other.

"Our world doesn't understand this tribe and the way evolution had kept this all male population alive. Taio won't be the first and I highly doubt he'll be the last to leave. But it comes down to the fact that they need the tribe. You must also understand that his immune system isn't like ours, the common cold to this tribe can be deadly which is why everyone kept away from you when you first arrived. So just promise you'll take good care of him. If he gets ill even a cold he'll need to go to the emergency room or he might not survive it. If he gets pregnant you bring him home where the tribe can take care of him. You can always leave again after the birth if you two decide to do so." Cain expressed giving Bash a few tips for their lives to work out on the modern world.

"Taio is a good guy and so are you. Just listen to each other, be careful, and use protection until you're ready for a child. Even if he tries convincing you otherwise." Cain informed the other patting his arm gently. "I am sure you two will be just fine. He's still young enough to learn and adapt just like you learned and adapted these weeks you've been here." Cain had a good feeling that things would go well for the pair.

"Yes. I arrived here many years ago now, I fell in love with the tribe, their way of life. Met a handsome man I just couldn't see my life without." Cain expressed giving Bash a knowing look when he said that. "This tribe is like no other, I used to travel the world to find lost tribes. I would integrate myself into their society and learn their ways, learn how they survived all these years lost to the world. When I found this tribe I had been searching for another but I stayed far too curious to pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity." He started to explain. "I learned a lot from them and I just couldn't see myself going home."

That was the same way he felt. Now that the old man was speaking itwas like he was describing himself. He never thought that anyone beside himself had found the tribe as the path to them had been an accident and a very dangerous one. And from what he said he wanted to look for other tribes like this but he stayed in. Maybe there were others out there like them. If only they could find them and unite them, then their be more of them and thus the surviving of a tribe.

"But I had to. I had a job, family, friends and I missed it all so terribly even though I wished to stay here. So I talked with my new partner and the elders we agreed to go to my world the two of us and see what we could make of life there together. A few years later he became pregnant. We weren't as young as you and Taio then so we didn't think we had to be as careful. Boy were we wrong. Though our world is more medically advanced they weren't equipped for this kind of pregnancy. While my partner survived the birth or child didn't. It destroyed him and he just couldn't bare being in our world anymore not to mention all the questions and conspiracies his pregnancy had caused. We decided to come back and we stayed here. Eventually we had the opportunity to have another child and this time the pregnancy and birth went without an issue."

But the more he spoke about him and his partner going to the modern world it only made his fears even bigger. The things that Cain was telling him had happened to his partner was his biggest fear. He didn't want Taio to be a lab rat, neither did he want the baby to suffer or even die before birth. He wouldn't be able to get over the loss of any of them. And if for him would be that hard to get over such a tragedy, he couldn't imagine how Taio would feel. Shaking his head he tried to het those thoughts away and listen carefuly. 

And the more the other spoke the more he was figuring out that the man knew a way of going and coming back to the tribe that it wasn't that dangerous. Which would make everything more easy for him to go back and forth to his world. 

"I would never want Taio to be a lab rat. I know how stupid the people in our world still are as society will still not accept male relationships as normal. I know that. that's what i'm afraid. I don't want to get him hurt but not being with him breaks my heart even more" he said running his hands through his hair. 

"Our world doesn't understand this tribe and the way evolution had kept this all male population alive. Taio won't be the first and I highly doubt he'll be the last to leave. But it comes down to the fact that they need the tribe. You must also understand that his immune system isn't like ours, the common cold to this tribe can be deadly which is why everyone kept away from you when you first arrived. So just promise you'll take good care of him. If he gets ill even a cold he'll need to go to the emergency room or he might not survive it. If he gets pregnant you bring him home where the tribe can take care of him. You can always leave again after the birth if you two decide to do so."

"How is the pregnancy actually working? I mean ... isn't it like it is on women?" he asked curious as that was one of his main curiosities ever since he got that information. "Maybe if i go back i can get some medicine for everyone here. At least to get them a better immune system and health. I don't know. Our home can at least help with that matter, right?" he asked looking hopefull. 

"As long as you two are careful, use protection and stay aware you'll be fine. If Taio does accidentally become pregnant or if you two decide you want a child just come back here. No harm done. He can have the child here where the tribe knows how to care for him and then you can return to your world with your new child if you want to remain in the modern world." Cain told Bash with a small smile not wanting him to be concerned about it. "You two are still young and have plenty of time in your lives to make use of both worlds. I'd hate for either of you to miss out in this chance. My partner and I found we couldn't live in the mortal world but you and Taio may find you prefer it. Give him the chance to see what it's like and make your decision which world is right for you both after you've both experienced what each world has to offer." Cain added his smile not faltering wanting both of them to get this chance. "You have to remember that this chance to leave the village is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Taio. Let him take it with you."

Being asked how the pregnancy worked was harder to answer. "Well... Yes in many ways it is the same, but you have to understand a male body is not meant for childbearing. These men as I am sure you've noticed are just like those back home in every way except for the fact that a small percentage can get pregnant. The tribe doesn't know why or how just that it happen. To them it's normal. They can tell if a male will be able to bear children from birth, apparently they all are born with the same mark in the same spot. A small mark at the base of their neck. The pregnancy lasts between nine and eleven months. There is no defined length of time. They usually know within the first two months as they'll feel changes begin to accommodate a child. But fake pregnancies can mimic that. Fake pregnancies are common when they start to be sexually active in a manner that can result in pregnancy. It is basically the body recognizing and accepting that it is capable and ready to bear a child. But not every guy will have a false pregnancy she may just get pregnant though that's rarer." He started explaining. "From what I've seen the birth is incredibly hard on the body, after all men weren't originally meant to carry a child. You'd think the further the pregnancy went the less likely for complications, but the opposite is true for this tribe. The closer they get to full term and birth the more dangerous. The first pregnancy is the hardest, after that it doesn't seem to disrupt them much. So while I don't want to discourage you two from having children is definitely important that at least the first is delivered here. Once you've seen how things work and have experienced it you two could probably handle future pregnancies on your own as long as you prepare beforehand." He added.

The mention of trying to get medicine from home to help the tribes immune system he thought about it. "It's not a bad thought but we don't know if the tribe had any allergies to medicines we use. We can look into it but we should try to keep the tribe as close to it is now as possible." Cain expressed. He would love to help the tribe get stronger immune systems but he didn't want to risk hurting the tribe or bringing them into the modern world either. The tribe seemed happy how they were and while some would come and go as outsiders came and went they shouldn't change or influence too much. "We can discuss the matters with the other elders to at the very least see if they are interested and to make it so it's less dangerous when outsiders do arrive as you surely won't be the last to stumble upon them."

Hearing the other explanation made his head hurt. It was so much information that he barely could handle but it was him asking for it because he needed to know. What if Taio was pregnant and they were heading home and then the world would find out, then Taio would become a lab rat, the baby would die and worst scenario ever Taio too or he would be locked up and tested on. Jesus fucking christ stop thinking!! 

Taking a deep breath to calm himself he listen carefully further and nodded at the information the other provided about the pregnancy as he understood. there was no other choise but to stay and make sure that Taio was or not pregnant and then they would know what to do further. Back home they would use protection and there wouldn't be any accidental pregnancy on the way. But right now, he just had to stay longer to make sure of the result. 

"I understand" he said gulping and taking a deep breath. "Thank you for all this information. I never thought i'd find another outsider in the village, not to mention one that is part of the elders" he said chuckling nervously as he sat up to head back to his hut as it was getting late. 

"One last thing though. You said that you went back and forth. That means theres a safer way to get here and back home, right? Could you show it to me one of these days?" 

"All you need to do to be an elder is old and trusted." Cain replied with a slightly amused smirk. There was no reason to deny that, it wasn't too difficult even for an outsider like them. They both had the tribes trust and with how careful Bash was being about Taio and the questions about pregnancy already taught him more. It seemed there was already a chance the other was pregnant. Cain couldn't say he was surprised there was no form of contraceptive after all. He knew the pair would be just fine though and if Taio was pregnant it'd just push back when they'd leave.

Bash getting up to go to his hut had Cain rising as well. But the other man had one more question this time about safely coming and going from their world to the village. "I'll be happy to show you sometime." He agreed with a nod and smile. "Go get some rest, Bash. And remember you two aren't doing this alone, we're here to help with any concerns you have." He didn't want the man to hide worries especially worries like these. They needed to discuss them to help make everyone more at ease.

After saying goodnight Cain turned and went to check on some other late night stragglers before returning to his own hut to get some rest.

Edited by Sathenus

Bash smiled and nodded as he turned and went to his hut sitting on the bed, thinking about all that Cain has told him. He had to discuss with Taio about this and he will as soon as the other was back. They needed to think carefully and observe how this pregnancy or non-pregnancy was going. One thing was for sure though for him. If Taio wasn't pregnant he would take him home with him. But if he was, then he was going to leave Taio behind wether the other liked it or not. Or at least try to not show it to him and make it till the day of his departure without the other knowing. Cause if he would know, he would try to stop him or go with him either way. And that was not an option for him nor the baby. 

Taio didn't mind being out late, he liked the nights just as much as the days. After telling Bash what he had he finished up his chores collecting more wood for their fires and for structure repairs before he soaked in the pond. The cool water felt nice after all the work and stress of the day. When he returned to the village he instantly made his way towards Bash's hut, they rarely spent a night apart since they had first had sex and Taio wasn't about to spend it away from the other now. When he arrived he saw the other man sitting on the bed, instantly he knew something was on the other's mind.

Moving over to the bed Taio sat down beside him reaching over to take his hand in his a smile crossing his face. "Hey. How'd the rest of your day go?" He asked both because he cared about how good day went and because he was a little concerned. Leaning over he kissed Bash's cheek, rubbing the back of his boyfriend's hand with his thumb. Taio really loved being able to call Bash his boyfriend, anytime he did even in his own thoughts it caused a happy and loving smile to appear. No one had ever made him as happy as Bash made him. Their meeting might have been because of an accident but he was glad to have met Bash all the same.

"Hey. How'd the rest of your day go?"

"Hey babe" he said startle by the other sitting next to him and holding his hand. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realized when the other got back before he spoke to him. He should stop worry about all this and not miss the present. Anything was possible and they were going to have a happy ending no matter what. Knowing that there was another outsider like himself that ended up here with his lover was making him feel much better. Made him to have hope. 

"Nothing much, don't worry. How about you? Any problems? Did you had any symptoms?" he said returning his gaze smiling as he touched his face. 

He really loved the man and would do anything for him to be safe. No matter what the cost might be. 

"No. I'm feeling great." Taio talks with a bright smile. He hadn't been feeling any nausea for a few hours and despite the fact that he was still a bit sensitive to different scents and wasn't exactly feeling the most energetic again he felt better than earlier. Feeling sure that a good night sleep would have him feeling as good as new. "I'm sure I'll be even better by morning. Get a good night sleep next to my handsome boyfriend and call it good." Taio replied with a bright smile.

It'd probably be a few days to know for sure if he was or wasn't pregnant but as things stood right now he was feeling really good and more like his old self. "I love you, Bash." Taio told the other man with a loving smile. Leaning in to give the other a deep and passionate kiss. He absolutely loved the man in front of him and if he was pregnant he was glad it was Bash's and no one else's. He couldn't think of anyone else whose child he'd want to carry.

"I'm glad to hear that" he said smiling , feeling relieved that there were no problems with his mood swings or any other symptom. 

He was about to lay on the bed when the other tolled him those beautiful three words that just filled him with absolute joy. His heard was filled wit happiness but it also hurt at the idea of leaving but mostly because he was happy that he had found someone just for him. And knowing that he wasn't the only outsider that ended up here and together with one of the locals, he was even happier. Because that meant that he had a happy ending. He finally had found his happiness. 

"I love you too Taio" he smiled kissing him back and then he kissed the back of his hand that was still holding his. "Now let's rest. We both need it after this long day" he added hopping on the bed, making room for the other and covering themselves with the blanket. 

His smile only seemed to grow when Bash replied saying he loved him too. No matter how many times he'd hear those words from the other they'd never cease to make his heart race. Bash saying that they should rest wasn't met with any resistance. Taio got comfortable beside the other and let out a soft sigh as his eyes fell shut. Things felt so perfect with Bash at his side side he was really happy that they were together. Wrapping an arm around the other he nuzzled him gently. "Good night." He knew they both needed the sleep especially afternoon stressful the day had been.

When Taio woke up in the morning he was reluctant to move, enjoying their closeness. Sometimes he hated that there was always stuff to do and this morning was just such a morning. He'd rather stay in bed with Bash and enjoy a lazy morning. Unfortunately that just wasn't how things worked in the village and so it was with a reluctant sigh that he sat up and stretched building up the motivation to get up and moving.

The next morning he felt Taio move beside him so he stretched his muscles as he turned around, seeing him getting up. 

"Already morning?" he groan gently as he didn't want to get up yet. It was all to cozy right there in bed and warm. 

Taio laughed at the question leaning over and giving the other man a good morning kiss. "Afraid so." He mused glad to see he wasn't the only one not really wanting to getup this morning. The night had passed quickly and Taio was feeling like he hadn't slept at all despite not waking once during the night. He pushed it off figuring it was because he knew Bash wanted to leave soon and he was feeling anxious both about leaving and the possibility that Bash may not let him go if he really was pregnant. A little selfishly it made him hope he wasn't so that he could go home with the man he fell in love with. Another part hoped he was since he really would like to have a child with the other man. Even if the hope that he wasn't was currently outweighing the hope that he was.

Smiling at the otherwise gave him another kiss before sighing softly. "I should get going. Have water duty again." He mused. Normally he didn't mind it Burnie wasn't feeling like doing anything today. Still, the chores didn't do themselves and it wasn't like it was something he could hold off doing. Getting up he stretched once more before turning back to Bash, "I'll see you at lunch." It was a pretty safe assumption that they probably wouldn't have time to meet up before lunch.

"Mmmh.... I really like this kind of mornings" he said kissing him back as he stand in bed rubbing the back of his head and messing his hair a little. "Do you need help with the chorse? I hate to not see you till lunch. That's a long way to go without seeing you" he mumbled kissing his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around his waist, keeping him from getting up and run away to do work. 

Taio had to admit the arms around his waist and Bash's lips on his shoulder made him even less willing to get up and do his chores. He just liked the feeling of them being so close, finding himself leaning back against the other man with a soft sigh. "I have to go collect water from the river. If you really want to come you can." Taio replied though he made no move to actually go do so really feeling a lazy day today. After all the stress and worrying from yesterday he really felt that a lazy day was deserved. Unfortunately chores had to be done and it didn't really leave him with the opportunity. "With you helping we could gently done much quicker. Then have some time just for us." He added knowing that gathering water was the only chore he needed to do today. Of Bash helped he'd finish in half the time and that left more free time to spend with the otherman man.